PDA

View Full Version : RPG: The Third Generation (Naruto)

Pages : [1] 2 3

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-07-2006, 03:31 PM
OOC: RULES: 1: Up to four posts a day
2: no OOC only posts if you have something to say to someone send it in PM.
3: enjoy the rp please.

BIC:
Kali had just arrived at Konoha Village from S Star Village which she left two days ago and was stopped at the gate by the guards.
"Please show your admittance card."He stated and she showed him a card that was given to her by the hakiga of her village."Go ahead." he said and stood by.Kali walked in and looked at her car.

"Okay I've been assigned house #28 of sector A.Well sector A is in the center of the village...."Kali thought while walking.After a while she came to a sign that said "A" on it and had a map of the sector.Kali looked at it for a few moments the found where her housing was and walked off towards it.After a few moments she came up to a house that had a sign that said "28" on it.She got out the key she was given and walked in and unpacked.She feel down on the bed on the second floor."I got here three days before the deadline I wonder who else will show?It's morining so somebody else is bound to show today I'll just have to sight see and wait......I wonder if they have any good restuarants here?"Kali thought as she sighed and got up to examine the house.There was a bathroom on the first floor and one attached to her bedroom.The kitchen was on the first floor and had a small round tabel in the center of it, and acroos the hall was the living room. "Judgeing by what I saw all the houses are pretty much like this except the rooms might be in different places."Kali stated as she locked the door and walked upstairs and fell on her bed yet again and started to doze off.

Rageling
09-07-2006, 03:54 PM
A man went running towards Konoha, he was carrying secret information from the hidden mist and was going to Konoha to meet the man who was paying for it. The man smiled as he approached the village thinking he had escaped the tracker ninjas after him. He didn't even notice the puddle he tredded through, his biggest mistake.

Right as the village came into sight Chase landed in front of the man. "Naughty naughty", he said walking towards the man. The man took out a kunai and rushed towards Chase, Chase grabbed his sword and in the blink of an eyes the man was dead on the ground. Chase gazed at the man from behind his mask, he frowned and stared at the blood, guilt still was able to find him every once in a while but he quickly pushed it back further into his mind. "Now", he said, "time to track down the guy he was working for. He then used a transformation jutsu to disguise himself. The gray streaks in his hair disapeared along with his mask and his clothes changed to that of a casual traveler, the abnormalities of his body also disapeared creating the illusion of a normal human being.

Nespa
09-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Babs walked out of the forest, it would be 15 or 20 minutes until she was in the villiage of the leaves. She sighs and adjusts her hands in the opposite sleeve of her haori 'something wrong my young chick?'. Babs smiles faintly 'i am just not to thrilled of this tournament tokata neesan', she heard the phoenix chuckle. And could already see the smile before her ' calm down young one, maybe you wil even find another like you' Babs smiled bitterly at the comment 'i highly doubt that'. she stopped talked to takota when she saw Chase do the transformation jutsu but did think nothing of it just passing him by.

At konoha gates she showed her pass, they gave her a key with 27 on it and after walking in the villiage she found it quickly. after unpacking she moved to a small balcony she saw on her entering and sat on the edge with one leg drawn up and the other stretched out. She closes her eyes a bit 'do you think there is gonna be a possibility that i transform somewhere around here, i really would like to stretch my wings'. Babs "hmmmm" and tapped her finger on her forearm 'we will see if we can find a secluded area'. she smiles at the happy feelings the bird gave her.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Satina finished grabbing her things then was stopped by her Grandfather "You're going out like that? In those clothes you know there are strange people out there." Satina sighed she'd heard this speach so many times "Gramp, please I'm going to be late." Gramp stopped in mid-speach "Satina, Please you know how your Gran feels about you leaving. Forget this contest thing and stay with us" Satina colored "Gramp I told you call me Sati. I also told you before I will go to it now please move.". Gramp sighed and moved out of the way Satina smiled hugged him. He laughed "Gran, won't like it if you leave her out". Satina nodded then ran quickly moved to the kitchen "Bye, Gran." she said quickly then ran out the front door. Gran called after "Sati, be careful you know..." Satina was to far away to hear the rest.

viperoushell
09-07-2006, 04:38 PM
amruk was traveling towards the village that this torunament was to be held at. He was traveling like always on foot jumping from treetop to treetop holding on to a letter given to him by the leader of his vilage. "Seems none of the others wanted to join me this way oh well at least the hawk will be with me" and he dives right between to branches still moving just as fast. as he aproaches the gate he is stoped by a couple of guards. "admittance card" the guard said. "what i didnt get no card all i got is this letter." he hands it to the guard who reads over it and say okay let him pass your in section a house 35 for the night." oh okay and amruk heads in with the key in pocket towards the middle of the village to find his place for the night

Ryuk
09-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Syaoran stands up and smils "This must be the place." Why did Orochimaru ask me to do this, He knows I am better than this. Syaoran thinks as he walks into the village.
"Well I will make the best of it."
Syaoran finds house 18. "Okay I will take my time." Syaoran walks into the house."....O" Syaoran walks out and says "I think I will find something to eat and looks for a good place to eat.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Satina had slowed down she had run for almost 2 miles. I wonder what the rest of Gran's warning was.

~Five Minutes before~
Gran stopped her Grandaughter wouldn't want to hear it any way. It was a simple 'remember me.' type thing.

~Present~
Satina walked slowly along the took out her key room 24. "That will be interesting. So I'd better hurry or I won't make it. She sped up and was soon running again.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Naroko had just woken up and got dressed and went outside of his home in Konoha."Well,a lot of tourists will be here..."He said to himself."But then,looks like a lot of competitors will as well."He said with a smirk."I'd,better go check out the competition.Grandpa Naruto.......I'll make you proud.Believe it."He said smiling.He then walked through the town to Sector and and began looking at all of the houses to see which were occupied,and which were not."All of these houses just for the competitors?This is bound to be pretty interesting."He said,continuing to walk down Sector A.

Saiyuko
09-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Tatsuya entered the village and smirked."Well....this is the leaf village..."Tatsuya muttered.Grandfather...so this is the village our clan once resided...it's such a pity we had to leave such a place...Tatsuya sighed, the guard immediatly stopped him."Your Admittance card,sir."Tatsuya did as he was told and showed it to him. "OK, go ahead."He then started walking through the village.I guess this place was just as father and mother said...Tatsuya stared back at his card."House 33?"He muttered.He didn't know it but he had walked aimlessly right towards it."How ironic."Tatsuya opened the door and went in, simply dropping his belongings on a table."I can unpack later...For now, might as well get used to the village it's self."That said, he left.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-07-2006, 05:43 PM
As Naroko walked along,he saw Tatsuya walking his way."Well,looks like I've seen my first competitor."He then begins to walk toward him."I wonder if he's any good.If we are to get into an argument,best I dont fight him,dont wanna give away my fighting style."

Kage-Gaarak
09-07-2006, 05:48 PM
A man wearing a ANBU mask of a snake and a hooded black cloak watched Konha with a feeling of utter hate as he turned glaring at the 6 Hokages soon to be 7 Hokages as the wind blows he speedily races across Konha looking for something to do

"As the new breeze blows the new generation of Genin Chunin and Jonin are arriving in Konha to show its strength..."

He lands infront of the Uchiha clan's residing place and walks to what used to be Sasuke's room he quietly sits down and waits

fox demon naruto
09-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Kyo walked down a street of Konoha searching it for some food. He looked as many Jounin and Chuunin walked by. The occasionaly Genin and Jounin. "Alright my house is in the A sector and number.....27! Ah, yes thats it. I've only been here for an hour with a three day run. I really need food." He mumbled. He looked up and saw the Hokage's faces. There he looked at each of them until he got to the Rokudaime. (6th) "Uzumaki Naruto." Kyo smirked. "I think I'll skipp lunch and look at the village from afar." Kyo said dissaperaing.

Saiyuko
09-07-2006, 05:56 PM
As Naroko walked in his direction he stopped for a moment , regonizing the leaf village symbol on his headband.Tatsuya slightly smiled and passed by.He looked up and saw the Hokages' faces embedded into the mountains.He looked at wide eyed.Wow, that's quite a sight....never seen anythnig like this...He continued staring at it, then he kept on walking.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Kali awoke about an hour later and it was close to midday."Okay now I'm really hungry she thought as she bathed and got dressed she grabbed a black coat the went down to her ankles and put some money in one of it's pockets and walked out with it unbuttoned over her normal outfit.SHe had sensed from the chakra amount that more participants had shown up after her and not only that but the area was starting to be populated with tourists too.

"Atleast tourists aren't being housed in sector A."Kali thought to herself."Lets see I heard that the best ramen stalls are in sector B ,the shopping sector, I haven't had ramen in quite sometime I guess I'll go there.Kali walked into district B and everything got busier."Wpah sector A is almost deserted and Sector B is right next to it and it's much busier."Kali thought while walking down the streets looking at the shops, stalls, and restuarants.Kali walked further and things started to slow down and ther was less noise."It seems they like that part of the sector the most."she thought looking back at the crowd.She soon saw a ramen stall that was open and had no one in it.She walked under the paper hanging that fell from the top of the opening and sat down.Kali had her headband on her waist so she thought the server wouldn't see it but he did.

"You must be a participant in the Ultima Proxima huh?What'll you have?"he asked

"Yes I am.I'll have whatever todays specail is."Kali said handing the man the money it would cost.He soon came back with a big bowl of ramen and placed it infront of her.

"Enjoy."He said smiling then walked to talk to another worker.Kali could tell he was talking about her because he was pointing at her and the other worker said cool really loudly and Kali could hear bits and peices of the conversation as she ate slowly.

"This is great ramen I'll have to leave a tip."Kali thought as she ate.

Kage-Gaarak
09-07-2006, 06:02 PM
The Man walked out of the Uchiha Clan area and dashed out and stopped infront of the ramen stall he enters

"One bowl ramen pork meat"

He sat down noticing two ninja already eatting

"......."

fox demon naruto
09-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Kyo kept looking at the village until he got too hungry to take it. "Uhh, finme you stomach you win!" He said before dissapering and reapering in a crowded area scaring a few people and a few straing at him. "What? Haven't you seen a ninja before!?" He shot back at them before walking around. The crowd had gotten smaller and found a ramen stand nearby. He walked in and set down next to a girl. "Hey, Ill have two Miso Ramens and Milk." He said to man. He then noticed a man that came in. 'Hes' one of the darkness village shinobi.' Kyo thought as he avioded the man's gaze.

Chaux
09-07-2006, 06:05 PM
*yawn* kyoshiro awoke, and remembered there was a compitition today...
thinks... -mmm... firstly, i better go to ichiraku ramen bar for brekky... then train! i may only be 13 at the mo, but
i'm gonna become hokage one day soon, just like old gramps naruto... -
kyoshiro smiles, then runs down the road.

Ryuk
09-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Syaoran walks to a tree and looks at it to see a small note on it.
He takes the note and opens it. Syaoran reads the note.
*From Orochimaru,
I want you to come back to this tree.
There will be more notes with names of others I want you to kill for me.
Good luck.*
As syaoran was reading the note he was thinking *He is going to make me kill them...*
Syaoran eats the note. "I will come back for the next note."
Syaoran walks back to his house.

Saiyuko
09-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Tatsuya saw the ramen stand and saw Fenry from the darkness village.He smirked, and sat down next to him."I'll have two bowls of ramen."Tatsuya said.He then looked at Fenry from the corner of his eyes."Fenry, so you're competing too?"He whispered to him.

Kage-Gaarak
09-07-2006, 06:25 PM
He takes off the mask and unhoods himself

"Indeed..."

He smirks

"Funny how I hate this village but I cant resist its tornaments"

He turns his head

"So I guess you are in this to Tatsuya? I guess you'll be hard since you already know my techniques of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu"

Saiyuko
09-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Tatsuya smirked."Heh, it's going to be nice having you around...and you could be a worthy opponent as well..."The man put the two bowls of ramen in front of him."Feel like sparring after this?I could use some practice after travelling over here."Tatsuya said, beginning to eat his ramen.

Kage-Gaarak
09-07-2006, 06:58 PM
"Hmm...Ill have to think about it"

starts eatting

"I am now a Jonin ranked Chunin in otherwords"

Smiles

"Im a Chunin with the power beyond a Jonin at this point"

chuckles slightly

"Any Genin who enter this tornament better be as good as the Legendary Team 7...you recall them...The 6th Hokage, The Legendary Doctor Sakura, and The ANBU Uchiha"

His eyes narrow as he eats

"Sasuke...my twin..."

Kyuubi Naruto
09-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Naroko then began to walk out of Sector A."Well,with any luck I'll find more people at Ichiraku's Ramen."He headed to the Ramen Stand saw everyone."Wow,most of these people are here for the Ultima Proxima?I didnt expect this,maybe I should 'familiarize' myself with them.None of them probably know that im the Grandson of Naruto Uzumaki,but that can wait until the Ultima Proxima."He walked up to the stand.

"Oh!Mister Uzumaki!What can I do you for?"

"I'll take what my grandfather awalys ate."

"Right away."The man walked into the back of the stand and came back with a large bowl of ramen and gave it to Naroko."Here you go!"

"Thank you."He then reached into this pocket but his hand was stopped by the man serving ramen."Huh?"

"No,I couldnt dream of making you pay for the food.Its on the house!"

Naroko ."then put the money on the table."And I cant dream of taking it for free.Please

"Yes sir,thank you for your generosity."He then went back to the back of the stand.

Naroko then went to a larger table in the middle and began to eat."I wonder if there are any Jounin around here,then maybe I could have a challenging equal.Better lay low for the time being.

Reniti
09-07-2006, 07:31 PM
'You represent us, Sari...' her deceased elder sister's words echoed through her head. Sariento could do it. She made it into the Proxy. Who knows what she could find? Slowly, she watched the toes in the open sandals, and never looked up until she was 5 meters from the admission gate.

"Pass?" Sariento was wide-eyed. Pass? Hmm...was it the left pocket? Yes, it was. She reached in her gloved hand into her knee long, tight navy capris. "Papers..." The guard handed her a slip that read 12 A. Oh, they even had rooms?

Chaux
09-07-2006, 07:57 PM
o wow, aLOT of people at the ramen bar... lotsa contestants! ^^ *grins*
i'll have what my bro is havin please. ^^
*waves at naroko then joins him, thrying not to steal the rest of his ramen*
-thinks: hmmm.. we're both jonin, maybe we can have a practise battle... -

Kyuubi Naruto
09-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Looking around to see who is hear,Naroko sees Kyoshiro waving toward him."Oh god,looks like we both have to make Grandpa Naruto proud."He says,looking toward Kyoshiro."This year the Ultima Proxima is garunteed to be interesting,to say the least."Said,continuing to eat his ramen.

Chaux
09-07-2006, 08:23 PM
yep you bet we do!
*asks for another bowl of ramen*
i seen some pretty interestin ppl...

Kyuubi Naruto
09-07-2006, 08:28 PM
"Yeah.That just means we gotta fight even harder."He finishes his ramen."I think we should spend the day meeting some of these people.We can tell each other about it later,right now,just stick around here.Best we dont let people know that we're related.Well,partly related,since your a decendant of Kyuubi,and im a decendant of Naruto.But feel free to let them know WHO we are."He stood up."Im getting another round."He walked back up to the stand.

Chaux
09-07-2006, 08:38 PM
hey..., im narutos descendant too, i just got his kyuubis ears! xD, ok, i have had enough ramen, im going to train... i dunno where, perhaps that place gramps recommended, i'll go check it out.

laters! *waves and vanishes*

fox demon naruto
09-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Sighing Kyo got up and payed the man for the food and left. He hated crowds espicaly ones he would face in the tournament. The only one he cared about was the one from Darkness and the man he was talking to. He disided to train alittle wile before heading back to his 'house'. He soon found himself in traing ground 7. He noticed a wide area perfect for practising jutsu. Large ones at the least. "Hyouton or Shadow?.......Hyouton." Kyo smirked. He got himself ready and did the hand seals,

Ice Element; Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger!

Suddenly a Huge ICe dragon appeared out of no where and slammed into a nearby tree. "Hmmm, I hope that works well. I do have a very powerful on up my sleve. But I still need to pratice. He started to gather his chakra in his feet and clmibed trees. Making it fun he jumped tree to tree and soon found a lake and which he jumped off and land on it without sinking."Ha! Still got it. Oh, well its getting late. I should head in." Kyo said to himself.

Sasuke is God
09-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Jin stood on the top of a tree and watched the road below. Where is she? Jin thought to himself as he saw a tall man jump and grab something and then jump away. "Hmmm......Oh well, I might as well go to Konoha and get a hoiuse for us," Jin said as he jumped from tree top to tree top. He soon reached the gate and presented his pass. He was given a key with the number 14 on it. Jin walked to his house and walked in. He changed into another out fit and walked outside to explore the sites. "I can't believe that just thirty years ago we were at war with these people." Jin said quietly to himself. He turned the corner and walked back to the entrance to wait for Demonia.

viperoushell
09-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Amruk landed on top of the house he had the key for hummm pathetic well i guess this is the best i can get for this damn thing why was i the only one forced to come to this from the village oh well he lands at the door walks in and tosses some clothes down than changes into something less intimaditing this his normal attire on the back it has a hawk he heads out to the nearest restaurant to get a bite to eat before he had to train again

Chaux
09-08-2006, 04:19 AM
geez konohas quiet... no time to rest like everyone else.. more training! ...
but i'm hungry, my bro had loads of ramen, i only had 2 bowls... *stomach growls* even the ramen bar is closed...
better find some food in the forest then.. afterwards, i better work on my next new uzumaki technique!!!!!1

Nespa
09-08-2006, 05:21 AM
babs opened her eyes whens he felt katoka becomd excited 'something wrong katoka' she frowns when al she got through was 'malemalemalemale of my own kind, pleasefind him please pleaseeeeee!!' .Babs blinked and hopped of the balcony startleling some of the villiagers but did not pay atention to it and walked on takota's directions to the ramon stance where Fenry sat. She winces as takota started to squirm at his sight 'the silver haired one! hey i told you would find another like you' .

Babs leaned against the wall trying to keep the hormones under control 'can you tell me how what kind of phoenix it is?'she looked at fenry and to honest did not really find him apealing 'a 7 tails and there is also a trace of the kyuubi here' .Babs raises a brow at that and looked at the diffrent people that sat there 'i wonder which enter the contest' and groans as tokata pleaded 'please please go to him please please' . she grits her teeth ánd asked the one qeustion did not want to know 'tokata when was the last time you was with one of your own?" Her eyes widen at the reaction 'around two hundered years before i was sealed in you' Babs slapped her hand on her forehead.

Saiyuko
09-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Taku...(Jeez...)the steam keeps on getting into my glasses...Tatsuya sighed and took off his glasses, and finished his ramen."Here ya go."Tatsuya said, handing over the payment to the man.He got up and looked around for a bit.There's still some people around...maybe I could talk to some...Tatsuya reached into his pockets.I left my knife with my belongings,eh, whatever.Tatsuya then looked over to Babs.From the snow village huh...wonder if it's just me and Fenry that are here from the darkness village.Did only two of us make it?

Nespa
09-08-2006, 12:21 PM
babs rubbed her face for a minute and then looks back at the ramen stand locking eyes with tatsuya for a minute. Her eyes flicked from brown to blue for a minute and then return to there normal brown. She glares at him and turns around causing her hair to sway and reveal the silver phoenix on her back for a moment. 'wait you havent met him yet!' Babs walked into a small dango shop and order as she returns her answer 'i am not coming near that guy as long as you can't control your hormones'. Ignoring the rest of her demon's plea's she started to eat the dango and rice she ordered.

fox demon naruto
09-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Kyo desided to grab a bite to eat before heading back to his house. He walked back to the ramen stand and sat down ordering some ramen. He then looked around and saw two people from the darkness village. 'We must be the only ones from the darkness village. Hmmm, this will be interesting.' He thought as he got his food.

Nespa
09-08-2006, 04:03 PM
babs passes kyo and looked at him for a moment her eyes flashing blue before turning to there normal brown. She stopped and followed him towards the ramen stand with her eyes for a few minutes before looking infront of her. She frowns 'what the hell was that?' she heard takota chuckle 'your 15 my little chick. that are hormones at work' . Babs groaned 'not the kind of answer i liked to hear'she moved back to her house seeing that it was getting late.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Once Kali finished her bowl of ramen she got up and walked out of the stall."That place was full of competetors."Kali thought.Should I train now or just look around some? .....I don't want to risk anyone seeing my moves or figureing out that I have the Byakugan of my clan eventhough my eyes don't look it when it's not activated.Sooo I'll just look around before hitting the sack."Kali added to her thoughts as she walked around.".....So this is Gramp Neji's origin village.It's not that different from anyother village in this country.Except the sound village I really want to go there sometime!"Kali said out loud to herself.After a while Kali went to the house and dozed off again.

Ryuk
09-08-2006, 05:01 PM
After sometime syaoran walks out of his houes, and walks back to the tree."A note...so I have to do this."Syaoran takes the note and looks and in it was a photogaph.
The note says.
*From Orochimaru
okay if he won't help you kill amruk*
Syaoran gets up and looks for this amruk. Looking at a ramen shop and he walks in and can see amruk. He takes a set and askes "So whats up?"

viperoushell
09-08-2006, 05:20 PM
hey who are you? what do you want im eating for the day and training so hurry up and say what you want? Amruk begins to eat his beef ramen very fast thinking of where he could get a short hawk blade

Saiyuko
09-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Tatsuya sighed.Wow, I'm already making enemies already...I'm so pathetic.But that phoenix...there's something strange about her...Tatsuya shook his head.No, I could be hallucinating...but I just can't help but wonder...Tatsuya noticed Kyo coming.That makes three of us, fair enough.He then looked towards the Syaoran that arrived who was speaking with Amruk.Sound village huh...maybe he knows a thing or two about my grandfather...nah, I shouldn't.Tatsuya looked up and saw the moon, he smiled."Dark already?I better go back to the house and unpack my things before I do anything else."Tatsuya then walked off.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-08-2006, 05:37 PM
As Naroko finished his ramen,he began to leave the shop to check out the rest of the competition,and saw the same guy he saw from earlier also walking away.He then began to walk toward him,then ended up walking beside him."I can see that your not from around here.Are you here for the Ultima Proxima?"He said,looking out of the corner of his eye toward Tatsuya."He's a Darkness Village Ninja,let's see if he's as short tempered as others from there that I know."he though to himself."

Saiyuko
09-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Tatsuya turned his face towards Naroko."Yeah."He said, putting his glasses back on."So you're from the leaf village huh, do you happen to be related to the 6th hokage...?"Tatsuya asked."Cause you sort of look like him."Tatsuya said.I wouldn't be surprised if I was right though, cause his grandchildren have to be around here.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-08-2006, 05:50 PM
"Ha,ya really think so?Yeah,Naruto was my Grandfather.He was the creator of this whole thing,so im gonna try to make him proud by winning it for him."He paused for a minute."My name is Naroko Uzumaki.Guess the family wasnt so creative on names,but I live well with it."He said smiling."And your from the Village Hidden in the Darkness,right?How long have you been here?"

Sasuke is God
09-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Jin sat there with his back against the wall. Where is she? Something must have happened! Jin thought to himself as he twirled a kunai around his finger. His stomach began to growl as he sat there. Jin sighed and threw up his kunai and caught it in his pack as he walked to the nearest ramen shack. She'll get here soon, I need to eat. Jin thought to himself as he walked into the ramen shack and saw the women he saw earlier in the trees. He watched her closely as he ordered and ate his ramen.

Saiyuko
09-08-2006, 06:04 PM
"I just arrived today."Tatsuya said."You must be proud to have the 6th hokage as a grandfather."Tatsuya smiled."I'm sorry, but I'm kind of in a hurry...but if you want to know, my name is Tatsuya Itsumori."Tatsuya said.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-08-2006, 06:09 PM
"Well good to meet ya.And yeah,I get a lot of special treatment from being the 6th Hokage's Grandson.Well,I dont wanna hold you up all day,I just had to get to know at least 1 person who will be entering the Ultima Proxima.Now im off to go bug more people at Ichiraku's ramen."He then turned around and waved goodbye.(WOOHOO!I FINALLY GO THE PIC OF MY CHARACTER UP!Check out my profile in the sign up topic.)

Reniti
09-08-2006, 09:40 PM
"How interesting..." Sariento stumbled upon her room, and walked inside. Nothing special, but she felt like she was kind of "treated" with this room to herself for the entire tournament. She set her denim bag down, and sat on the bed, thinking about what to do next.

"I guess I should practice my new jutsu I made..." she thought aloud, her sapphire eyes dotting each person through the window. Her new jutsu was "Hikaru no Mori", she called it. Light of the Forest. She would send stars crashing down, as she focused her Chi on launching vines from the ground to entrap her opponent. It took immense power, ans Sariento was afraid it might be too powerful to do in the tournament. It didn't kill or hurt anyone. THAT badly...

Kyuubi Naruto
09-08-2006, 09:52 PM
As Naroko was walking back to his own home here in Konoha,he stopped with the sense of chakra."Huh?What was......that?"He looked around sector A,but didnt find anything."I could have sworn I felt chakra.Must be another contestant,training new jutsu.Yeah,if they think they can beat the ninja here in Konoha like me,there gonna need to train all they can."He looked up at the stone heads of the Hokage in the distance and looked at Naruto's head."This tournament will be for you grandfather."He said,looking at the head,and smiling as the wind blew his jacket."I wonder if any women are entering the competition....all men would be just plain boring."

Nespa
09-09-2006, 03:38 AM
Babs came to the house where she stayed and hopped on the blacony again. she looks naroko's way 'intresting' and sat down letting one leg dangeling over the edge 'chick rest youre mind, i wil keep watch' Babs frowned 'just as long as your not gonna seek tha boy out'. she heard tokata sigh 'fine but i want out if your gonna train tomorow' babs just faintly nodded and moved her hands in a seal "seal of meditation" and closes her eyes. when she opens then they are fully blue. Tokata smiled as she felt babs rest, after a few asasination atemps babs was afraid to sleep so they did it this way. Tokata looks at the apearing stars and sighs

Kyuubi Naruto
09-09-2006, 06:43 AM
Naroko watched Babs up on the balcony for the time they were there,then continued walking."Well,yeah,I guess there are women entering after all.Just makes it all the more fun."He dissapears and reappears at the top of the stone faces of the Hokage.He sits there for a minute and looks all around the Village,then begins to pary.Afterward,he jumps down and dashes from house to house,then makes his way back to Ichiraku's Ramen Shop.He then sits down with his bowl of ramen,just waiting for anything.

Ryuk
09-09-2006, 06:56 AM
hey who are you? what do you want im eating for the day and training so hurry up and say what you want? Amruk begins to eat his beef ramen very fast thinking of where he could get a short hawk blade
Syaoran sets back in the seat and says "there are two things that can happen you can help me or I can kill you, but I don't want to do that."
She takes her boul of ramen eats and waits for his answer.

viperoushell
09-09-2006, 06:58 AM
you still havent answered my question lady who are ya than i may decide but right now what point in joining you if i dont know you and you know me so back off and let me eat in peace." he finally decides to head down to the nearest weapon shop and check if they can create him a hawk blade

Nespa
09-09-2006, 07:01 AM
Takota looked over the villiage, though it was early most villiagers were asleep. she smirked 'babs can i transform for a minute or two?' when she got a sleepy yes, she moved her hands in a seal "full transformation" and smiled as she sheds her clothes and her arms transformed into wings and her hair into feathers. when the transformation was complete a rather swanlike bird was sitting on the balcony. Takota flapped her wings and took the sky making a loop infront of the moon and dived down losing some of her silver feathers. after a minute or two she landed back on the balcony and transformed back, she slipped back in her clothes. and sat on the balcony again.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-09-2006, 07:05 AM
Naroko noticed the same people has saw last time at the ramen shop still talking over something."Did she just say,help him with something?Wonder what village there from.."He says,finishing his ramen."He stands up and slowly begins to walk up to the stand,then walks out."He heads back down Sector A to see a swan flying by,then sees Takota standing against the balcony."Hmm.....its that girl again."He kneels down and sees a silver feather,and picks it up."Well...thats weird...."He looks at the feather,then at Takota."Could just have.....no,forget it."

Ryuk
09-09-2006, 07:08 AM
"Syaoran my name is Syaoran." She says as she stands up.
"And if you don't join me than I will have to kill you!"
She slams her fist on the bar. She falls back into her seat.
"So if you don't want to help I will kill you."

Nespa
09-09-2006, 07:11 AM
takota and locks eyes with him giving him a faint smirk 'chick i am afraid i have to wake you, we got a possible visitor' babs grumbled and her eyes turned to brown again as she took control. She looks to at Naroko "something you want boy?" her voice was a bit cold and she puts her hands in the oppisite sleeve of her haori, a slight wind picks up causing her hair to sway ight from side to side.

viperoushell
09-09-2006, 07:13 AM
hey there syaoran names amruk im just here for the thing but i suppose i need a team got anybody else with ya or is it just us two though i dont think i wouldnt mind being alone with ya

Kyuubi Naruto
09-09-2006, 07:16 AM
Naroko looked at her as if a little suprised."Well,looks like she's definently not the gentle type."He said to himself."No!"He yelled up to her."Just wanted to know how did you do that?Im not some elementary school kid,I know that you were the person who transformed into that hawk.So,how?"He said,arching a eyebrow.

Nespa
09-09-2006, 07:21 AM
Babs frowns and raises a brow "i do not know what you are talking about, maybe that ramen you ate was overdate" 'would it kill you to be a little more friendly?' babs brushes a few hairs out of her face ignoring takota "just don't judge a book by it's cover boy, a grandchild of the kyuubu holder should know that better than anyone else" She turns and moves to go inside.

Ryuk
09-09-2006, 07:25 AM
"Well I am happy to know I don't have to kill you, but we won't be alone I am not interested!"She says with a glare.
Syaoran stands up and says as she starts to walk out"Now I have to go get my next... note.O and so you know I am in house 18, but don't you get any ideas"Syaoran walks back to the tree and this time there is no note She jumps up "Yay I have rest of today off." She walks back to her house and takes a nap.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-09-2006, 07:28 AM
"Whats her problem?"He said."She doesnt know that I still have some of Kyuubi's chakra inside of me right now.Just like grandpa."He then looks at her walk inside."I know what I saw.And did she just call me boy?"He asked himself."He then yelled up to her on the balcony before she went inside,"The name is Naroko Uzumaki!"He then continues to walk down the street.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Satina finally arrived gave the guard her pass. Then ran to her house. She threw her stuff inside and decided to explore. Satina was looking for a ramen stand. She bumped into Naroko in er haste to eat. "Oh! I'm sorry. What's your name? Mine's Satina. Are you here for the contest?" she became nervous and talked faster. Then she laughed. "Sorry I guess I'm just ecited to be here." she held out her hand to Naroko.

Reniti
09-09-2006, 11:38 AM
"Hmm...Oh, stomach..." Sariento walked outside, and saw a funny looking little ramen bar. Wow, so many people! So many competitors....She shook graphic images from her mind about her competing in the arena, and walked up. "Ramen...Domo Arigato." She sat down and ate quietly, an occasional slurp or two.

brattychild10
09-09-2006, 11:40 AM
naruto rooks

fox demon naruto
09-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Kyo left the ramen stand and started to head home. "Man, I hope I'll get to meet some people tomorrow." He sighed. "Well I need some rest." He said when he noticed babs and Naroko taking. "The kage's grandson and a person that has a demon?" He said to himself contining to his house for some rest.

Kage-Gaarak
09-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Fenry noticed a girl walked in and watched her silently eat and continue eatting his romen

"hmm..."

Kyuubi Naruto
09-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Naroko then took his hand out of his pocket and shook her hand."My name is Naroko Uzumaki.And yeah,I am entering the Ultima Proxima,I actually live here.The 6th Hokage,Naruto Uzumaki,you know him?He was my grandfather.And, its no problem,we're all pretty excited about this whole thing."He said,smiling."So,where were you headed so fast?And what village are you from,because I've never seen you around here."

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Satina smiled "The Star village, and I'm hungry I ran most of the way here because I wanted to get away from my grandparents. Gran didn't want me to go and Gramp gave me his famous speech. But anyway Naroko. Nice name. Could youshow where the ramen stand is I'm starving" she smled again. Naroko was a littlt taller than her so she had to kind of look up.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Naroko smiled at her."Thanks,although its not that much letters away Naruto,no originality.So,you wanna know the best place for ramen in town?Its not to far down from here,and I'd be happy to show you where it is.Right this way."He said."So,whats the deal with your grandparents?"He said,beginning to walk away,waiting for her to follow them.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-09-2006, 12:14 PM
Satina nodded and caught up "They don't exactly let me have much freedom. It might be because of Mom and Dad. But you really don't want to know my life story it's boring. In any case I live with them because I never knew my parents. Mom died giving birth and Dad died before I was even born. Gramp and Gran are okay as long as they're giving me a speech." Satina reached up and pulled out her blue bow then stuffed it in her pocket. "The grandson of Naruto? Huh? Well I told you most of my life now it's your turn" she said with a grin.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-09-2006, 02:12 PM
"Alright.Well,when I was born,it turned out that I had some of Kyuubi's chakra was transferred into my body from my dad,who had some from my grandfather.When I was a child,I had the best of everything around here only because I was his grandson,and I liked it.But a lot of people dont know me because of me,just because of who I am.But now Im hoping to make some real friends at the Ultima Proxima,and looks like I've already made one.You."He said,smiling a little at her.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Satina was already liking Naroko "Yes, guess I've met someone new too" they reached the ramen stand and Satina ordered for herself "Do you want one? I'm buying! By the way you can call me Sati. Hmm..I guess you've had it easy. In that case I just might be able to beat you." Satina joked "Well what's your house number maybe we can spar sometime."

Kyuubi Naruto
09-09-2006, 02:48 PM
He laughed at her joke."Ha,you can try."He said,still laughing."Well,actually I live here so they didnt give me a house in Sector A.Or B.Or C-Z,anyway,maybe I'll show you it sometime.But right now,I wouldn't dare let you buy.'That would be unhonorable'Sounds like something the 4th Hokage would say,my grandpa always used to make fun of that guy."He puts down the money for both of their ramen."Come on,I'll pay.No worries!"He then took his ramen."Well,if you do want to know,then my house is right under the big stone heads of the Hokage."

Kage-Gaarak
09-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Fenry pays for his ramen and starts walking

"...hmm...6th Hokage greatest partner greatest rival..."

He smirks to himself

"If only he knew he was the key to all ninjas dreams"

He dashes and appears on the top of the Hokage housing

"Who will be the 7th Hokage this should be intresting"

He smirked and stood there staring at the faces

viperoushell
09-09-2006, 03:47 PM
"Well I am happy to know I don't have to kill you, but we won't be alone I am not interested!"She says with a glare.
Syaoran stands up and says as she starts to walk out"Now I have to go get my next... note.O and so you know I am in house 18, but don't you get any ideas"Syaoran walks back to the tree and this time there is no note She jumps up "Yay I have rest of today off." She walks back to her house and takes a nap.
whatever amruk finishes and pays than heads to a weapon shop to see if they could make a short sword thats hilt looks like a hawk he finds one and asks and they give him one and he pays and than begins to train using the new blade to test it and get used to it

Sasuke is God
09-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Jin sat at his stool with a cold face as he heard what the women had said to the other man. Hmm...this could get interesting with that girl tring to kill everyone that doesn't join her. Jin thought to himself as he payed for his ramen and began to leave. He passed what looked like the 6th hokage and a young girl. Jin rammed his shoulder into the young man as he walked by to go training.

Kage-Gaarak
09-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Fenry lands infront of Jin as his eyes slowly turn to Jins and turn into a four-sided M.Sharingan as he dashed back to the forest

".....I wonder what Sasuke would be doing in the situation"

He dash torwards the forest

Sasuke is God
09-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Jin watched as the figure ran off. How does he have eyes like mine? Jin thought as he followed the man with all his speed. "I want some answers, if you don't mind giving me a moment of your time," Jin asked when the guy came into view.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Previously when about to get rammed in the shoulder by a man walking by,Naroko put his hand on his shoulder and softly pushed away and thought,"What's his problem?"After talking about his home with Sati,"So,Your grandparents.They probably just tell you that kinda stuff because they want you to be alright,but I guess it seems like it can be a pain sometimes.Glad mine weren't like that.Both my Grandparents were amazing people,I just wish they could have lived longer,for I could get to know them better."He ate some of his ramen."All of these people in Konoha,I usually dont like tourists,but Im always excited to see people here for the Ultima Proxima.Pretty glad I met you,now I know I wont be completely alone when all of this starts.A lot of people will probably be out to get me just because of who I am.But,im not worried.Nobody could beat my grandpa,nobody is gonna beat me.No offence."He then laughed a little.

Kage-Gaarak
09-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Fenry flips into the forest and like a pinball ricocheteds off the trees and finally lands in the Uchiha Clan area he slowly walks to were Itachi and Sasuke's house used to be open the door walk in and sits down in the Head room

"Sasuke...you witnessed are parents death here...by Itachi's hands"

He smirks

"Too bad they locked me up"

Ryuk
09-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Syaoran wakes up rubs her eyes, and looks arown "What time is it?"
She stands up and walks out the door and locks it.
She walks to the tree but no note. "Well what is he doing?"
After walking around she finding her self in the front of some men in the trees. "Are you with Orochimaru?" says the men "And if I am?" the men pull out weapones "We will have to kill you!" The men walk to her, she uses the Sound entrapment jutsu.As the men take a step The men are blown away with the sound from there own foot steps. "Don't let that stop you." Syaoran says with a smile.The men get up as they did that Syaoran pulls out a whistle, and blows the sound waves from the whistle hits the men. The men fall over throwing up blood as they died.
"I am sorry but it was you or me."
Syaoran finds her way out, and walks back to town and sits at a ramen stand.
"I will have a some ramen, thank you."

viperoushell
09-09-2006, 07:39 PM
after finding the hawk blade amruk begin to go out and train at a tree kicking out and slamming the blade testing its edge and finding out if its well worth keeping as he trains a hawk lands at the top of the tree and watches him. its colors were almost a gold and just a lovely bird with a nod of his head amruk holds out his arm and the bird lands on it

Nespa
09-10-2006, 07:24 AM
babs had taken a shower and trying to ignore takota's speeches 'kid you really need some friends, this lonelyness isent healthy' Babs sighed and puleld her face in a scowl 'i don't care'. She stands on the balcony again and looks at the moon, deciding that resting wil not be a option anymore. She smirks 'i geuse i go train'getting no response from takota she assumed she was moping. She moved her hands in a seal body jutstju: feathered arms. She smiles as her arms turned into wings, flapping them and taking off towards the training grounds. she flew over jin and fenry but didn't pay atention at them, she frowns as she loses some feather during her flight 'geuse i am molding'. finding a bit of a secluded area she lands and dispelled the jutsu.

Ryuk
09-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Syaoran payes and walks out of the ramen shop. She walks back to the tree to see a note."O and I was haveing fun." She takes the note and in it is a photograph.
*From Orchimaru,
One more and you can have the rest of the time all to your self.
Jin.*
She look but can not find the man that was in the photograph.
Syaoran walks all over town "Well I can't find him, I will look longer." jumpping from tree top to tree top she looks.

Nespa
09-10-2006, 09:16 AM
babs wanted to start and train but stops when she feel sayoran coming her way. she straightens and looks the way where sayoran is. she narrows her eyes 'do you feel that takota'. She felts the demon shift a bit 'yea someone is coming, it can be just someone whom passes but be carefull'. Babs nodded and started to train "ic justsu: revival"she clasped her hands together and blew throuygh the creating a ice wind that froze the nearst tree. She turned and threw her needles at another tree hitting the apples that hung in branches.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-10-2006, 10:29 AM
Announcment:I'm fastforwarding to the final arrival day so that the people who are still signing up have sometime to get to leaf village after this no more signups will be accepted.And please remember the rules this is everyones warning if I catch you breaking rules you're off the rp.My advice is make longer more detailed posts.no god moding, and follow the forum rules.
OH BTW note to everyone Hokage rock has:the 1st 2nd 3rd & 4th Hokage along with the 5th Tsunade, 6th Naruto Uzamaki, & 7th (the current) Samaria Uzamaki.

bic:
Kali awoke on the third day with the sun just starting to be halfway into the sky."It's the third day finally.Just a little longer oh I'm so pumped.I heard that the S Star had sent someone else but I haven't really been too worried on collecting information on the off time.Haha that reminds me off what Gramp Nejiused to say before he died. *A good ninja collects information when the time comes and rests when the time comes, but a great ninja knows when the time is right.*"Kali thought.Kali closed her eyes and started to make handsignals.
(Bird, Serpent, Horse, Bird, Serpent, Horse,& the speacail Byakugan sign) "Byakugan!"Kali said quietly with emotion.She opened her eyes and they went from the usual purple to the byakugan white, except when activate the byakugan on Kali didn't make her eye veins boldge.They stopped doing that in her mother's generation in the branch family because Neji trained so hard that they evolved to the next level.The current Byakugan could show chakra much farther away then the old and could sort out chakras from different villages with different colors.It could also pick out one person's chakra in a group of thousands of people and copuld decipher their strongest chakra points, & could get a full 360 degree vision.
"No one seems to be around close by that is a contestant.They must all be out training or in the shopping district."Kali said to her self, her eyes went back to their normal purple color.Sh bathed and put on a dark purplr kunochi dress (like what Sakura wears) and put on her long ankel length coat that's sleeves stopped at her shoulders on over it ofcourse as usual she left the jacket unbuttoned, tied her headband around her waist and slipped on her black ninja shoes and walked out of the house.Kali jumped onto the roof and started jumping from roof to roof at a slow pace for a ninja because she didn't feel like going as fast as she could.Soon she came to the Hokage rock in sector B, and looked at it.She looked at Samaria's picture."...So she's the decendent of Great Aunt Hinata and Great Uncle Naruto.She jumped of the platform and started to jump from tree top to tree top in sector E the ninja squad training ground and memorial sector.She jumped down to the ground after seeing a sign with a picture on it.It read * Gai Sensai's most accomplished Team:Rock Lee, TenTen, and Neji Hyuga.* "Gramps?!"Kali thought looking down at the picture.Yep that's Gramps alright it looks exactly like him except less wrinkly.She put her hands together and said a pryer for them."I'll do you proud."SHe said quietly the started to jump on the trees again to get back to her current house.

Kage-Gaarak
09-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Fenry walked into the room and noticed a girls already there then he walked grabbed Kakashi's picture photo

"The 6th Naruto, Doctor Sakura, and Brother ANBU Sasuke Uchiha"

He smiled gazing at his twin as if it was a fond memory

"Well you got your revenge brother"

Grins continue looking at it

Saiyuko
09-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Tatsuya yawned as he woke up.After today nobody else will arrive.Then I'll see how many people will be competing in this.Might as well hit the ramen stand or something, I'm pretty hungry now.Tatsuya looked over to his knife on the table.Eh, I'll take it just in case, but I won't use poison...I rather not eliminate people out of the tournament right now, it won't be fun if everybody isn't there.Tatsuya left the house a couple minutes later and walked over to the ramen stand."Four bowls, please."Tatsuya said to the owner of the stand.

Nespa
09-10-2006, 01:49 PM
babs walked into town covert in dirt and mud. She spend a night and half a day training and the rest of the hours meditating to rest. At the house she hopped on the balcont and threw her dirty clothes in a laundry bag. After a shower she changed in some fresh clothes and went to dango stand again. 'this is the day tokata. She got no answer and assumed the demon was stil resting, she passed the ramen the ramen stand where Naroko and sati sat. At naroko's sight she frowned but she didn't say anything and walked on, adjusting her hands in the opposite sleeves of her hiori.

Reniti
09-10-2006, 04:09 PM
"Ahhh..." Sariento streched, and slipped out of her covers. "The third day...wow. The third day." She felt so proud to say that, but had absolutely no idea why. As every morning, she combed her hair, brushed her teeth, put on clothes, and was now beginning to shine her Windmill Shurikun.
A while later....

A groan of exasperation escaped Sariento's lips as she finally finished ever corner of her Shurikun. "Ugh. Stomach." She was annoyed with her saying that all the time. Ramen again...

Kyuubi Naruto
09-10-2006, 04:38 PM
It was the morning before the day of the Ultima Proxima and Naroko and his father were training.Naroko had his jacket around his waist instead of actually on him."Alright,tomorrow is the day."He then charged at his dead and came down with a kick to his head,then to the stomach.

His father had skidded across the ground."Yes,and a lot of us are counting on you to do well.Win."He then charged at Naroko and began to punch continously,then swipe kicked him.

Naroko blocked the punches then jumped and dodge the sweep kick and knocked his father into the air,then dissapears and kicks him down."Yeah,I'll try."

He heads for the ground and lands on his hands,then backflips to the other side of the room."I just hope that all of your concentration will go into this tournament."

"Huh?"He runs at him and takes out a kunai,then begins slashing him with it.

"He tries to block the slash,but it cuts his hand."I see you havent been training as much as you should be,so close to the Ultima Proxima.You've been talking ot your opponents more than training.One young girl in particular..."

"Well,thats nothing."He then charges at him."Nothing that concerns you for that matter!"He then begins to attack him with his Kunai."Just stay out of that,besides I just met her a couple of days ago,so..."

His father stopped for a minute."But you can't get close to any of your opponents.What if you were to fight that girl in the Ultima Proxima?"

"Well,I dont know.I guess that I would have to fight....I mean,I cant let that cloud my judgement....but...she's...I.....CAN YOU STOPP QUIZZING ME?"

He jumps forward and then knocks the kunai out of his hand."I just dont want you to lose focus for this tournament.I also dont want you using the Kyuubi Chakra in the battles."

"Like I really know how to control that thing.Well,if it happens it happens."He begins to walk away."Im gonna wash up and go to town,this is my last day to relax you know.Besides,I think I'd put on quite a show if I did.And im getting better at controlling,no worries.So is Kyo,so you dont have to worry."He leaves.

viperoushell
09-10-2006, 04:38 PM
after spending two days training and learning to use the sword properly he rests and waits watching people

Chaux
09-10-2006, 04:48 PM
kyoshiro goes to his house and meets his dad, and naruto decides to help him train.after hours of training, he tells kyoshiro "you are wind type chakara, in weapon to weapon combat fighting, the fighter with the sharper weapon will win."

"ok gramps, i will sharpen every singlr kunai i have... -_-"

"and, i was suppose to tell you to control your fox chakra. i hope you have been practising."

"heheh, you bet i have.. i can control it almost as well as my normal chakra now!" *getting up to leave*

ok, well good luck, kyo.

dont worry,i have won loads of battles and i am not about to lose to anyone!. *griiins waves then leaves*

hungry kyoshiro runs down the dusty road accidently crashing into babs.. "sorry", he mutters, and walks into the ramen bar and lines up behind tatsuya.

KibasStalker
09-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Amarante Inuzuka, Kimi Uchiha, and Kyoko Aburame jumped through the trees toward their destintation, The Hidden Leaf Village. They had just completed a B ranked mission, that had required them to go undercover. They had been gone for a year now, and knew nothing of the tournment ahead. As they entered the village they witness the chaos around them, that was the perpration for Ultima Proxima.

As they slowed their pace , their stomachs growled loudly.
"Man I'm so hungry, espically for some home town Ramen!!!" Ama exclaimed excitedly.
"I need to get some sleep so I can properly train tommorow I think I might be getting rusty." Kimi said in reply.

"Oh I don't know who that could ever be possible," Ama mocked.
"Lets not fight, maybe we should split up until tommorow. I think we can all agree we've seen a bit to much of each other the past year." Kyoko said calmly.
" I Guess," they said together.

Reniti
09-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Sariento lined up behind Kyoshiro, gripping her stomach, knowing it wouldn't stop that growling. She poked her head out to the left, and saw the line ahead. "Ugh...Of course, I'm not the only one hungry. ;__;" she thought to herself. While waiting, her mind wandered off to all the justus she created and mastered, thinking about which ones she would use in the tournament.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-10-2006, 07:50 PM
OOC:Inuyasha,you messed up your last post.1.Naruto died 10 years ago of old age.
2.You couldnt have one last year because the Ultima Proxima is only once every 10 years.Edit it now,and read the history of the RP.

As Naroko leaves his home,he begins to travel down to Ichiraku's ramen shop.When he reaches it,he looks inside to see if Satina was here."Well...maybe father was right,maybe I do need to train more."He then continues to walk along."But even if I wanted to,there isnt much time,so might as well spend the rest of the day off."He looks around the village."Hmmm....."He then disappears and reappears on top of Hokage Rock."Kyo had better ready for tommorow,wouldnt want him to make me look bad."He then laughs,and enjoys the sight from atop of Hokage Rock.

Chaux
09-10-2006, 07:52 PM
JUST MORE AND MORE PEOPLE COME...
-thinks- *naroko better not make the uzumaki bloodlinelook baad... *
dattebayo!
*laughs and walks up to the stand fore more ramen.*

Kyuubi Naruto
09-10-2006, 08:25 PM
As the wind blows his jacket,Naroko sits atop of Hokage Rock,looking around the village."Alright,I need to relax.All of this stress isnt good before the Ultima Proxima."He then dissapears and reappears in front of Ichiraku's Ramen Shop and walks inside.After getting his ramen,he walks over to the table that Kyo is sitting at and sits down."You've been training lately?Wouldnt want you to make our family look bad tomorrow."He said with a smirk.

Sasuke is God
09-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Jin sat in his room and was throwing shrukiens at his roof while his mind trailed. Where is she? I think something happened to her on the way. Jin thought to himself as he let out a sigh. For the last two days, someone had been tring to lock in on his chakra read and he didn't like that. Jin pushed the thoughts out of his mind as he got up to leave his room. Jin headed to the training area to see if anyone was using it. He saw a women leave the area as he entered and reconized her chakra from earlier. Jin decided that he needed to investaget more, so he jumps into a tree and follows the girl. What is that chakra? Jin thought to himself. He watched the girl enter and then leave her house while he watched her, he became aware of what he was feeling. No...not a demon! They wouldn't do that? Jin then jumped down in front of babs. "Hi," Jin said.

Chaux
09-10-2006, 08:38 PM
of course i won't! *grins and eats more ramen*
loadsa competiton lately, i'm lookin forward to tomorrow... *looks around
*suddenly stands up and shouts*
i am kyoshiro uzumaki and i am not gonna lose to any of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kage-Gaarak
09-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Fenry looks over the staduim

"Its almost here...some genin will enter? defenantly some Chunin and Jonin wonder if they can match the skills of shadow"

Continues staring down at it

Rageling
09-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Chase had finally found his target and was stalking him into an alleyway. "Now you meet the fate that we all must share on day", he said in a sympathetic voice. Right when he was about to bring his sword down on the man, his target turned around. "The tracker I presumer?", he asked. Chase stopped where he was.

"You knew I was coming", he said, "that man wasn't a traitor was he?" His almost victim smilled and replied, "No, he was the hidden mist's competitor in the Ultima Proxima" Chase sheathed his sword and sighed. "I was supposed to be his test, and he failed"

"Quite the opposite", the man answered, "he was your test, and you passed with flying colors" The man then reached into his pocket and pulled out slip of paper, "You've been admitted and everything has been taken care of, good luck, Legendary Hunter of the Bloody Mist" Chase takes the slip and frowns behind his mask. "The hidden mist wouldn't bother participating in this tournament without alterior motives, what is the meaning of this?"

The man frowns for a second before smiling again. "The less you know the better" In a split second Chase had his sword pressed against the mans throat. "Even try to use me as a scapegoat and I guarantee that the first strike won't be the last", Chase threatened. The man merely smiled and waited for the sword to lower before walking away. Chase looked at the paper. "I say that but in the end I'm just a tool"

KibasStalker
09-11-2006, 05:31 AM
The threesome split up and went their sepret ways. Kyoko headed to her clans home to meet with her family and see her precious bugs agian, Kimi headed to her own hideaway in the woods and was swallowed by sleep, and Ama headed over to the ramen shop.
The lined had slightly thined, but was still heavy. It took her about ten minutes to get her ramen and as soon as she had it she walked to Naroko's table waving slightly. She sat down oppisete them and took a big bite of ramen.
"So what the heck is going on around here, its all crazy and full of chaos??? I haven't seen the village like this in years," Ama said as she took another bite of ramen.

Nespa
09-11-2006, 11:12 AM
babs stopped when jin jumped infront of her. Unlike the others she did not bother to make friends and frowns at him 'chick he is of the Uchiha bloodline, if you fight him keep your hands hidden or he wil copy your seals' Babs faintly smiles for a minute 'thanks for the heads up katoka'. She quickly turns her face emotionless again when jin looked weird at her "something you want Uchiha"her face was void of emotion except maybe annoyance. She adjusts her hands in her sleeves so they were more comfortable.

Sasuke is God
09-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Jin eyebrow went high into the air as he stared at babs. "What did you call me?" Jin asked as he watched babs hands move. "Don't worry, I mean you no harm, I can sence the chakra you have inside you, and i'm not stupid." Jin moved his way over to a nearby tree and leans aganst it as he watches babs hands.

Nespa
09-11-2006, 11:27 AM
She narrows her eyes "unless you have something important to tell me i wil be on my way" she started to walk away her hair swaying lightly 'how did you know he was a Uchiha by the way' she brushes some of her hair back 'i tapped into his chakra, thats also how i figured out the boy had traces of the kyuubi' Babs grimaces 'and thats also how you figured out the 7 tailed phoenix was in the other boy'. she walked into the dango shop and ordered 'exactly'. babs looked out the window from her seat 'why didn't you tell me you could do that'. she smiles faintly at the waiter as he puts her rice down 'you never asked'. Babs rolled her eyes and started to eat.

Sasuke is God
09-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Jin smiled as he hung from the roof of the dango shop. "You should really slow down, or else you might get sick." Jin said as he lightly fell to his feet and took a seat next to babs. Jin ordered some food and then sat quitely for a moment. He then turned to babs, "Whats an Uchiha and why did you call me that?"

Nespa
09-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Looks at you annoyed but stops eating for a minite "the Uchiha is or actualy was a clan with a bloodline limit called sharingan, the bloodline limit allowed the person to copy seals and other moves"she took a bite of her dango and swallowed after chewing

"The clan was mascerated in the time that naruto the sixthed hokage was a child by the eldest son of the clan head itachi"She drank a bit of her water "the only survivor was sasuke Uchiha which is now known as sasuke Uchiha the ANBU, they said he went with someone who was bad to get stronger but returned back to the villiage"she glares at you "you have the same chakra reading as the Uchiha clan members had" she drank the rest of her water.

Sasuke is God
09-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Jin looked at babs with a puzzled glance. Me? One of these Uchiha? And how did she know about my eyes? "Thats not possiable. I am from the village hidden in the sand." Jin stated coldly as he drank his tea. Jin finished his meal and then stood up. "Does this clan still survive? If so, could you show me the way to it?" Jin asked babs.

Nespa
09-11-2006, 02:25 PM
babs glares at him and pays for her meal "what do i look like? a tourist guide?"she grits her teeth and for a moment her eyes flicker between brown and blue and then she sighs her eyes a normal brown. she walks past him as she places her hands in the oppiste sleeves again "ask the locals"she walks out of the danogo shop towards the place she stayed 'annoying brat'. she heard tokata chuckle 'a true Uchiha' Babs frowned for a moment 'how come you know so much about the Uchiha's anyway'. She entered her house 'i have been around for while chick , so i picked up information here and there'. Babs nodded 'i see'and sat on the balcony rail again.

Sasuke is God
09-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Jin smiled at babs comment. He then followed her out and to her house as he sat in a tree across from it. "Who are you?" Jin asked to himself, "Then again, who am I?" Jin chuckled as he leaned against the tree and watched babs closely. His eyes began to shift to red with two dots. "This tournament needs to start soon or I might lose control." Jin chuckled again as he then headed towards his own house to await the start of the tournament.

viperoushell
09-11-2006, 03:27 PM
with a sense of boredom amruk leaves his house and begins to walk around town looking for something to do. He lands besides jin who was sitting and eating and smiles. "hey names amruk are you in this tournament or what." he orders up some beef ramen to munch on

Kyuubi Naruto
09-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Naroko looked toward Ama and said,"The Ultima Proxima.Ninja from all around different villages are coming HERE to fight in this competition,to relieve stress from war,see which village has the best ninja,and so on.And,do I know you?"he said,arching a brow."Because I dont remember seeing you before."

KibasStalker
09-11-2006, 04:17 PM
OOC: its Ama not Kyoko, thats a different character

"You don't remmber me," she said slightly sad,"Its Amarante Inuzuka, i went on a mission a year ago... My grandfather was KIba Inuzuka, we used to play ninja together, while our fathers worked together???"

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-11-2006, 04:23 PM
When Satina woke up she headed right for the practice feilds. With a few quick hand seals she was in the middle. "Well, the transportation works" Quickly she made a few more then a blinding light flashed from her hands to a tree. "That works too. I just wish that I didn't have to fight Naroko." She pulls out a windmill shuriken she throws it at the tree seeing it hit where she hoped it wouldn't muttered under her breath "I need to work on my aim". She smiled and remembered what Gramp said 'Sati, why work with those windmill what ya ma callits? You don't have very good aim.' Gramp said then lauched into a speech about her clothes...again. Satina smiled to herself "Well I think I'll go get some ramen". She grabs her windmill shurikens then heads to her house. She gets inside and rumages through her clothes and on pure whim dresses in something her Gramp would definetly give her a speech on. She throws her stuff on her bed and walks to the ramen place and is happily surprised by Naroko "Hiya!" she said in his ear just to see him jump.

Chaux
09-11-2006, 05:30 PM
ah, ama chan is back.....
*smiles at her as she joins their table, then leaves to get more ramen,on his way back, he passes satina and whispering "yo!," in her ear to see her jump, then grins..* ^^

Reniti
09-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Sariento stared at the boy who yelled out about being from the Uzamaki blood line. Oh, she would have to sit next to him, too. And that girl, Ama-chan. (OOC: I don't know if you said that (about Ama-chan outloud), I'm just trying to bring myself intoo other peoples' stories. There's no point in writing if I won't interact with others. XDD!)

"2, please. Arigato." she walked over, attempting to block herself from being there (how she hated being in the way) and began to add flavoring to the ramen. Come on! What kind of place was this?! The ramen was so bland, she had to add even more soy sauce to the already-brown broth. Nevertheless, it was the only thing there, and boy, was it good. Err...Kind of stale, but good.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Naroko jumps up and looks toward Sati."What the?!Oh,Sati.Sati?Hey,I was looking for you earlier,where ya been?Thought we could get some ramen together,but you weren't here,so,I just dropped it."He then looked toward Ama and stared at her for a minute."Ama?Wait...no,I still dont know.Get away from me you stalker!"He then laughs."Im just kidding!Ama,its been so long,its great to see you!!Its been so long,didnt recognize you,where'd you go all that time?"He then looks at Sati."Sati,this is Amarante Inuzuka,one of my friends from childhood.Now,are you ready for the Ultima Proxima?Because I've been over worked since the last time I saw you,so im ready,and I need some time off.Well,I was wondering if we could hang out some time later today,ya know,for we can be alone before the tournament."He said,looking at Sati.He then looks back to Ama."Hey Ama,you should enter,your a really great fighter,and I'd like to see what you've done since last time we saw.And you've gotta tell me everything thats happened this past year."He said.

Chaux
09-11-2006, 05:58 PM
kyoshiro sees Sariento as he arrives back at the table, and smiles at her... "so, youre from the mist village and you are here for the ultima proxima huh, i went to hidden mist village on a mission a couple of years ago, it wasnt too bad... ^^" *thinks- some pretty new people here.. a good time to get to know them!*

Reniti
09-11-2006, 06:23 PM
"Yeah..." Sariento tried to smile. All the friends she'd ever gotten betrayed her, because of her brains, and her personality was just too dull. "Mission? Oh...I see. Uzamaki bloodline...I'm Sariento. Yotogi Sariento." She wanted to bow, or shake hands, but she wasn't sure. She was just to afraid, after what her old friends did to her.

Ryuk
09-11-2006, 06:30 PM
Syaoran stops looking around "O I don't care if he gets mad I am so over this."
Syaoran thinks as she walks "The tournament will start soon and I need to save chakra."Syaoran walks back home and falls asleep waiting for the tournament.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-11-2006, 06:37 PM
As Naroko is talking to Satina,he sees Kyo over there talking to Sariento."Well,well,looks like little bro might not be completely hopless at all."He thinks."Good luck."He then smiles,then looks back at Sati,waiting for an answer to his question earlier.

Reniti
09-11-2006, 06:45 PM
(OOC: Goodness, I'm addicted to this RPG...Anyways, Kyuubi_Naruto, do you mean that in a couple-ish way? That's not where I was planning to go... -__-;; *almost exceeds amount of posts for one day* )

fox demon naruto
09-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Kyo was on a far ledge above the stadium. He had finished his lunch and was watching as people started to fill the stands. He sighed he hadent made friend yet. He never was good at making friends let alone talking to people. More like he use to be able to but now he can't. He reached into a pocket from his trench coat and pulled out a sword handle with no blade. He swung and touched it like it did have one. "Prefect." He smirked and put it away. He got up and started to make his way down to get a closer look.

Chaux
09-11-2006, 07:44 PM
kyoshiro smiles, then says "i'm uzumaki kyoshiro, next kage of konoha, nice to meet you! ^^"
then puts a hand out for Sariento to shake.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Naroko overheard Kyo and looked straight at him,then telepathically sent him a message."Did you just tell that girl you were the next kage?You'd better take that back you little liar!"

jedis136
09-11-2006, 08:18 PM
hi can i play

fox demon naruto
09-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Kyo walked down and looked around. He then noticed too blondes with one of them talking to someone. "Uzumaki's hmm. What to be the next Hokage, I wonder how long the Uzumaki name will last in the Hokage position. It will be fun to watch two people who will be canadates for the next Hokage." He said quietly as possible. He then gave a small chuckle and walked towards them. He wasent going to join them. He like to hear other converstions. In his mind giving his ideas of the topic.

jedis136
09-11-2006, 08:55 PM
can i play?

KibasStalker
09-11-2006, 09:01 PM
"This Ultimate Proxims sounds interesting I'll sign Kimi, Kyoko, and Me up in a hour or so, but I would love to hear all the stuff thats been going on since I left???" Ama said finishing her ramen. "Do you mind if I tag along???"

Reniti
09-11-2006, 09:31 PM
"Hi." Sariento held her hand out, and they shooke. (URG. I just came home from this place, and I'm tending to make really short posts...)

KibasStalker
09-11-2006, 09:48 PM
OOC: Thats okay, im kinda not paying much attetion right now...

Nespa
09-12-2006, 10:34 AM
babs leavesther house after jin left 'little brat' and she pulled her face into a scowl 'he was just curious' takota argued. Ignoring takota she went on top of the hokkage momument and sat on the first his head pulling a piece of paper from her pocket and glares as she readed it over. 'i don't get it why do the snow council want you to stay here for 6 months?' Babs frowned 'old men hatika told me some investers were coming to the villiage' she heard takota sigh 'let me geuse they don't want them to see a demon child?' babs crumpled the paper and threw it down 'exactly' she rests her head in her hand.

Sasuke is God
09-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Jin smiled as he stood underneath the sixth hokage's head. He had followed babs here hoping she would except his company. Jin concentrated his chakra and transported next to babs. "Hi, are you ready to talk yet?"

Nespa
09-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Babs groans as jin shows up besides her "dón't you have someone else to bother" she glares at you her eyes shifting between blue and brown for a moment and stands. "i have nothing to tell you, go away" she jumped of the monument and landed on the street, she began walking towards the training grounds.

viperoushell
09-12-2006, 12:54 PM
amruk out of boredom went to the training grounds and began to pratice his tai jutsu somemore

DeathGoddessMali
09-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Demonia slowly walked into the leaf villiage with her swords stained with blood. They were nothing compared to me. Demonia thought to herself as she showed her pass to the guards and got her room number. I wonder if Jin is here yet? Demonia thought as she walked to her house and laid in her bed, staring at the ceiling.

Amaruk
09-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Erick walked into the village. I wonder where Syaoran is hiding. It had been two days since he had left and Erick was exhausted and late. He began walking around. It is a little weird to be back here. It had been a long time since he had seen his old village. I wonder if anyone will recognize me.

Nespa
09-12-2006, 02:00 PM
Babs walked passed Erick and glances at him but dasent give him much atention and walks on. 'intresting chakra' babs stopped and glances over her shoulder to Erick 'can you tell me what kind of' She nibbles her lower lip 'it's a mix taijtsu and some byukang' Babs frowns 'whats byukang?' She heard takota snicker 'see it as a sort of e-ray vision and watch out of him he is from the sound villiage' babs sighs and mutters "i see "before starting to walk away.

Amaruk
09-12-2006, 02:17 PM
As Erick walked by he noticed a girl. She seemed kinda strange. I wonder who that was. Erick stoped and turned around. "Hey, you seen a girl named Syaoran?" he yelled.

Nespa
09-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Babs just kept walking as she calmly said "no, you might wanna try the ramen stand in sector B" she moved around a deciding that resting was perhaps a better idea 'it's not like i care if i win or lose' she unlocks her door and go's inside. she sat again on the ledge of the balcony

Sasuke is God
09-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Jin head slowly rose as he senced a familiar chakra read. "Demonia?!" Jin said as he ran full speed in the direction of the chakra. What took her so long? She better be okay! Jin stopped at the corner and ran by a guy in a green jumpsuit. Jin payed no attention to him as he ran by in the direction of the guest houses. Jin jumpoed thru the window and into the room that Demonia was laying in. "What took so long?" Jin asked coldly, voiding his face of all of his emotions. He soon saw the blood on her shirt and her blades. "What happened?" Jin asked, tring to hide his worry, but his eyes decived him.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Satina smiled "I was sleeping then I worked on my aim. So nice to meet you. Naroko, what was earlier question? There is just so much going on" Satina turned form Ama back to Naroko. She let a slight smile come to her face as she remembered what Gramp always said when she got confused 'Sati, everything is goes to fast for you' Gramp chuckled his odd little quirky chuckle. She looked at Naroko waiting for an answer to her question.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Naroko looked at Sati and smiled."Oh,your are really enjoying this arent you?"He then shook his head and said,"I asked you if you wanted to spend some of the day with me,ya know,hang out before the Ultima Proxima starts.You'd better have heard me that time,cause im not saying it again!"He said,then laughed a little."So?"

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Satina laughed and said "Oh yeah sure...I was just remembering what Gramp used to say to me." Satina laughed. "Well, how have you been since yesterday?"

Kyuubi Naruto
09-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Naroko smiled."Awesome."He stood up,then looked at Ama."Um,tag along?"He thought for minute."Well,is it okay with you Sati?"He said.He then thought to himself."Right now?Once when I had some alone time with her....GOD,WHY?"He then laughed for a minute."Its okay with me.Besides,I still gotta know whats going on with you over all of this time."He then thought,"Well,it wont be that bad.I mean,I havent seen her in a long time."

Amaruk
09-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Erick continued walking.Is anybody smart enough to tell me what I want to know? He looked around trying to find someone he recognized. Maybe I should go to registration.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Satina smiled broadly and warmly "Sure, It's fine with me any friend of yours is a friend of mine. At least I should hope so." she added at the last minute. A lock of snady brown hair fell in her face driven by the wind. Satina sighed "After I put my hair up. Where should we meet?"

Ryuk
09-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Syaoran gets out of bed "I know Orchimaru would not sind Erick." She walks out of the house and runs and found Erick." I want to know why you are here?" Syaoran asked with a glare.

Chaux
09-12-2006, 05:59 PM
kyoshiro grinned, and after shaking hands kyoshiro sudenkly remembered something. and says to Sariento "i must go, i will see you soon, ok? ^^"
and vanishes, back to his dads place for a weapon inspection.

heheh, check my katana, how is it?...

hmmm, all your weapons seeem to be fine, except for this worn out shuriken, i dont think you should use it.. *reaches into his pocket and gives kyoshiro a new set of shuriken* i also want you to have this. *gives kyo the amulet necklace*
the first hokage owned it, then gave it to the 5th hokage, and she gave it to naruto, and naruto passed it down to me, and i am going to pass it down to you... ^^ *puts necklace around kyoshiros neck then ruffels his hair*
you may go now,btw you know, that amulet necklace can buy up tp three mountains, but i dont want you to even try it. *grins*
good luck son!

thanks dad! and happily looks at his amulet necklace, then vanishes.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-12-2006, 06:29 PM
"Well,I think you like good regardless,but if you gotta,then Im not gonna try to stop ya.Meet me in about an hour on top of Hokage rock,ok?Good."He then picked up his ramen bowl."I'll see both of you there."He then began to walk away,throwing away his bowl on the way out."He dissapeard,then reappeared at his home with his father."Hey,is Kyo around?"

"Oh,you just missed him.Gave him this necklace that was passed down from the Hokage to me."

"If I didnt know any better,I'd say that you liked him better than me."He then laughed.

"What?You thought that I didnt have anything ready for you?"He pulled out this case,and opened,and it was a golden Demon Wing Shuriken.

"Huh?A windmill shuriken...."

"This is a special thing of mind,I want you to use it in the Ultima Proxima."

Naroko then gave him all of his other weapons,and took the shuriken and held it."Its big....thank you."

"So,thats the only weapon your gonna use?"

"Uh-huh,I dont really use much.Kyo almost completely depends on his weapons."He laughs."Well,I'll see ya.Thanks."He throws the shuriken at the wall."I'll be back for that tommorow morning."He then begins to walk away."See ya tommorow,I gotta meet some people."

"It'd better not be that Satina girl that we talked about earlier."

"Give it a rest."He laughs,and walks out.

viperoushell
09-12-2006, 07:29 PM
after training amruk went to the ramen shop wondering if they have any meat to eat thinking about what else there is to do before this tournament starts well lets see what happens he thinks to himself

Chaux
09-12-2006, 07:54 PM
alright, im back at the ramen shop!
"hoy,*the ramen chef waves at kyoshiro* foxboy, do you have a moment, im kinda busy here could you help me make some ramen?"

"yep sure!" smiles kyoshiro -thinks to himself "i will be there soon, sariento..- ^^-

"alright,i've done this loads of times.. first things first.. knead the flour.. rasengan!!!!!!!"
alright, that should be enough flour for the next 24 hours.. i will be the shopkepper boy and the waiter now. *grins* but thats only after i have my special uzumaki styled ramen! *grabs chopsticks* etadekimasu!! ^^* -thinks: i might make some for sariento to try later.. heheh.. and i may just give some foreigners here some ramen for free.....-

Reniti
09-12-2006, 08:09 PM
"Sariento waved goodbye, and attempted to vanish to a different place, too. This was one of her skills she needed help with. She slurped her noodles, stood up, and made hand signals. It was too slow, though, but the second time seemed to flow, and she ended up on the dirt path, with Babs. (Don't know if you're still there....)

Nespa
09-13-2006, 10:12 AM
Babs sat on the balcony calmly, one leg dangely from the side letting takota poke around in the other contestens charkra 'a couple of blood lines, two boys with the fox demon charkra or atlist pieces of it and one more full blood demon sealed in a boy' babs opened her eyes and rolled them as she could imaging the drool tokata had at the thoughts of the other demon 'come on takota, maybe your demon is nice but that boy is didn't seem like my type' She frowns at takota's comment 'then what kind is?your 15 and you havent even been kissed or on a date your whole life' babs snorts 'Semi-san kissed me remember'. she heard takota laugh 'that was so he could win a bet' babs cloes her eyes 'whatever'. (no she has already passed the stand)

DeathGoddessMali
09-13-2006, 12:47 PM
"Nothing to be concerned about." Demonia stated calmly as she she took her swords and cleaned them off on her shirt. "And as for the question ' What took you so long', I find that I didn't take long at all. It was probably just the fact that you wanted to see me really bad and so it made your day seem very slow, when really it was at a normal pace."

Sasuke is God
09-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Jin's face went slightly red and he turned his back on Demonia. "Thats foolish," Jin said as he crossed his arm over his chest. "So what did happen?" Jin asked as he turned back around to stare at Demoniain her eyes. He felt something inside him shift and then rest.

Ryuk
09-13-2006, 02:45 PM
Syaoran looks at the sky.
"I can see his chakra." She run going to the chakra. Syaoran stopes as she soon as she can see him. She looks at the photograph so she would know it was him.
Syaoran used the shadow clown jutsu and had the clown go in.The clown walks up as they were talking "Is your name Jin?"

fox demon naruto
09-13-2006, 03:41 PM
Kyo desided to take a walk around avoiding people. When asked questions he would answer vauge, and quiet. He walked around until he came apon babs who was talking to herself. He had a knack for being able to tell what people mwhere thinking or feeling. 'Must be a demon of some kind. Not that I mind. I would prefer to have demon. Atleast I would be able to talk with someone.' Kyo sighed and walked and stoped about too yards away from babs. Sat down and looked up at the sky.

Nespa
09-13-2006, 03:47 PM
babs opens her eyes and follows until he was out of sight 'i am gonna take a rest takota' and she closes her eyes, when she opens them they were blue. Takota made sure babs was out of it before she hopped of the balcony and walked to kyo, standing behind him she placed her hands in the oppiste of her sleevees "What ya thinking about" Tokata blinks.

fox demon naruto
09-13-2006, 04:30 PM
Kyo looked around to see babs standing there. Suprised he answered the question, "I think alot of things I could be here sitting all day talking about what I'm thinking but I dont think you will wan't that." Kyo gave a small chuckle and said quitly, "I've really only been thinking. I probably havent said more then 100 words in a month. But, enough about me how about you."

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Satina blush ed at Naroko's comment. She rushed back to her house "Where's that hair tie?" It took her 20 minutes just find the hair tie. "I must be really disorganized. Ah Hah!" SAitna pulled her lucky blue ribbon out. "I'll just explore for a while." she said ot herself after she pushed her hair back. Satina just walked around the village. I wonder how Gramp and Gran are faring right now?

Nespa
09-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Takota raises a brow "i worry about my vessel, the lonelyness isent healthy " she kneels and sits besides him resting her hands in her lap " but with the way the villiage treats her it's gonna be a miracle if she trusts anyone " she looks at Kyo and smiles sadly a gentle breeze making her hair sway.

KibasStalker
09-13-2006, 04:42 PM
"Nah you don't have to wait for me I've got to sign us up anyways..." she rambles on for a moment then dissapeared. She repears to talk to the people incharge of the Ulitmate Promxima, explaining her situtation. With a bit of reason they understood and handedover three passes and put them into the ternoment.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-13-2006, 04:52 PM
About 50 minutes later,Naroko was walking over to Hokage rock and finally reached it.He was at the bottom of the enormous rock,and looked up at it."Well,consider this my second to last chakra training for now."He then put his foot on the rock,then began to walk up on it,until he reached the top,then looked at a watch that was under his jacket arm."Alright....she should be here in a minute."He looked at the wall behind him."Kyuubi,you'd better help me out on this one."He then sat down and looked over the Village."This will become a battleground by tommorow.Well,at least downtown will."He closed his eyes and began to pray.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Satina realized it was time to meet Naroko. She did a couple hand seals and was on top of Grand Hokage Rock. "Praying are you? I feel like doing that too sometimes. This is pretty peaceful." Satina situated herself on the rock and began to pray to. She prayed for many things and prayed most feverntly for her grandparents.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Naroko opened his eyes the instant Satina started talking."Yeah,you dont disturb someone who's praying."He said."Just kidding.This isnt what I wanted to show you,check this."He stood up and walked over to the wall across the statues.He then put his hand on it."Seal...open."The veins in his arm became visible and his back started to slack,then the wall began to widen,revealing a secret room."And here we are.I opened this thing,Grandpa Naruto showed this to me.He made it himself.Only people of the Uzumaki Bloodline have the ability to open it because it only opens to Kyuubi's chakra,and the Uzumaki's are the only people in the world who can do that.Come on in,you gotta see whats inside."He beckoned for her to follow then began to walk inside.

Reniti
09-13-2006, 05:21 PM
(Darn...Oh well...I'll improvise) "Dirt path? No, my room...UGH." Sariento groaned, and attempted this once again. Oh, so close. She was at the ramen stand again. Oh wait...she couldn't remember the point of doing this.

fox demon naruto
09-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Kyo sighed,"Trust is very strange. Use too much you can easily be decived yet not enough and you will never have anyone you can count on. There people who had to earn it and people who people just gave there trust to. I think the rokudaime had to do both. Some just knew they could trust him yet alot didn't. But, there are many things about trust. We could sit here for three days talking about trust and still not even get half done with it." Kyo sighed,"I know what its like to be non-trusting. Ever since I came back to my village thats all I've been to them."

Chaux
09-13-2006, 06:01 PM
yo, sariento! shouted kyoshiro whole hanging from the roof on his feet. i made some uzumaki stlyed ramen for ya. *here you go!* -vanishes then re-appears at her side with a large bowl of ramen-
^thinks: where is naroko? keh, probably on our turf at hokage rock.. he better not be training too hardout there or he will smash it up... heheh...^
"ok, i am gonna get some more helpers.." *kage binshin no jutsu!*
*summons 3 more kyoshiro waiter boys* ok, i am free to go...
and train on my tajuu kuchiyose no jutsu! ... might practise behind the ramen resturant acutally, for i am responsible for guardin it... no actually i will find naroko.. i will leave my bunshins to it. i sense something"
*kyoshiro vanishes and arrives at hokage rock in front of naroko*
"whispers: o gawd... naroko! are you showing the uzumaki chamber to someone of another bloodline? .. but..since you coverd for me when i busted half the things in here from training, i guess i owe you. i wont tell anybody... heheh..." *grins*

Nespa
09-14-2006, 10:13 AM
Tokata nods at his words 'and sometimes there is a reason why people don't trust a person" She stands and wipes the sand and dust of her hakama "she is waking up i have to go" She runs back to the balcony and hops on it closing her eyes, after a minute she opens them again revealing brown eyes. babs yawns covering her mouth with her sleeve

Sasuke is God
09-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Jin raised his eyebrow at the funny dressed 'clown' and stabed it thru the back with a kunai with out another thought. He then turned to Demonia as if nothing had happened.

DeathGoddessMali
09-14-2006, 12:37 PM
OCC: The first round on the Ultima Proxima will begin soon and so will the pairing up for the exams. Each team will have three people, one each from a different village.

"It was just a few stupid people that needed to be set straight. Now for the last time, DON"T WORRY ABOUT IT!" replied Demonia, her temper rising. She walked into the bathroom and came out five minutes later without any blood stains on it. "Any thing else you would like to know before I get calmed down?"

Sasuke is God
09-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Jin smiled at Demonia as he began to remeber why he loved her. "I'm glad you're okay. I was a little worried." Jin sat next to Demonia and began to rest. "So other then that, was your trip good?" Jin asked.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-14-2006, 02:39 PM
"No,remember,this is the Hokage Sanctuary?There's no danger in showing her this.Get lost!I need some alone time.And dont get any funny ideas!"He said to Kyo,who had just appeared in front of him."Besides,Satina isnt from another bloodline,at least not anybody who or grandfather knew.And,once when she leaves,its impossible for her to come in her,only me,you,mother,and fahter can,remember?"

Nespa
09-14-2006, 02:50 PM
babs notices she was atracting the attention of some of the villiage kids "hey lady are you a ninja" A little chubby girl asked and a boy yelled "show a seal please!". Babs groaned when she heard takota chuckle 'even here are you a kiddy magnet" . babs dropped of the balcony, she didn't want the kids to cry "come with me"and walked to a small playfield the childeren eagerly following her. A small pond was in it "turn the pond into ice so they can skate" . babs smirked 'good idea" she made a seal with her hands "ice justue: revival ice" clasping her hands to getting she blew a freezing wind through them and froze the small pond. the childeren yelled happily and babs started to walk back to her house.

Ryuk
09-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Syaoran unhappy that her clown was killed. 'I will kill him at a better time'
She walks around the houses thinking of a good way to kill him and how.
Syaoran tells her self it is time to stope being so nice. Syaoran made a new clown and told it what to do.
In no time a sound wave blows throw a wall of the house. The clown asked one more time "Is your name Jin?"
The clown walks slowe to them. At a other house Syaoran sits on the roof.Useing it as a Puppet.
The clown moves slowe and it is easy to tell that it is being commanded.
"This is fun!" syaoran says as she try to keep the puppet fulling over.

Chaux
09-14-2006, 06:04 PM
alright, whatever... but father still aint gonna like it.. just dont disgrace or dissapoint the uzumaki bloodline! -_- and the funni ideas... who me? what funny ideas?...oooh... so you and her are *........* right? *grins and vanishes as naroko makes a angry face. arrives back at his house* -looks around- geez, i just realised how messy my room is and that at least 95% of the things i own are gramp's... his bag, his scrolls.. even both his hitai-ates! (headbands) hehehe,maybe its like a good luck thing... ? *starts packing his bag -which WAS narutos- with blank scrolls and mysterious ones ... im gonna try invent whole new shinobi move!!! around hokage rock.. where i my easily be able to acsess the chakre i need. ^^ *grabs some instant ramen, then vanishes*

Reniti
09-14-2006, 06:26 PM
"Oh, the contests....I can't believe it...Well, the whole Mist village is counting on me." Sariento heard the announcement. Not a big trouble. She could handle lots of things. Best thing to do now was practice her justus.

Sasuke is God
09-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Jin glared at the obivous clone and growled. "What is your problem? I do not wish to speak to your master and thus i will ask you to leave." Jin said thru clenched teeth. He slowly moved his hand to his ninja pack and pulled out a kunai. "Tell your master to come see me personally." Jin said as he threw it at the clown with amazing accuracy and the clown disapated. "Demonia, you can stay with me." Jin said as he left thru the way the clone came in.

viperoushell
09-15-2006, 12:31 AM
amruk was hanging out in his house waiting to be summoned so that he can begin fighting and killing. He sits crossed leg and begins searching his mind getting ready to realese the beast when it can be needed.

Nespa
09-15-2006, 03:23 PM
babs walked bak to the house and hopped on the balcony again, sitting on the ledge again. She sighs and hopped off again walking towards the training field 'chick what are you up to?" .Babs smirked but did not react to the qeustion, finding a secluded spot in teh back of the trainings field she sheds her clothes and moved her hands in a seal "transformation jutsu: full transformation" she smiled as her neck lenghted and feather grew on her arms turning her into a swan like creature. she flaps her wings and started to fly over the villiage and passed the enterance of naroko's hide out, losing some feathers on the way. she make a couple of backwards-loops. and flew around like that for a while until she landed back in the trainings field and transformed back, she quikcly putted her clothes back on.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-15-2006, 04:37 PM
OOC:I would like everyone to send me a PM saying 2 people who they would like on their team in the Ultima Proxima and 2 people who they would not like to have on their team in the Ultima Proxima.Also I have appinted Blackdragon Uchiha a game master in my rp.He will now have the abilities toknock someone out of the rp if I think the reason is good enough.He has my # so it will be almost instant knock off if he sees your breaking any of the rules I have assigned to the rp

BIC:
Kali walked out to her balcony and sat down looking at the sunlight ground below."I wonder what the Ultima Proxima has enstore for us?I've been hearing those rumors from the villagers too...about those special ninjas."Kali thought as she had a dazed expression on her face."I wonder if everything will go smoothly?"Kali asked herself out loud looking up at the sky that was starting to get clouded by rain clouds.She got up and jumped off the balcony to the small fence enclosed space that was her current back yard.She jumped up into a branch about a foot abover her head .This gave her some shade under the blooming blossoms."This village area is so peaceful no wonder Gramps like it so much."She thought as she looked at the ground continuing to think.

Nespa
09-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Babs sighed when her clothes were back on and and started to shake sinking to her knee's she grits her teeth. 'why das it always hurt?! Babs closed her eyes and tryed to concetrated on takota's voice 'i told you a 100 times chick, you are not of demon blood so using full transformation has consqeusens'. Dropping to her side she shook as the waited for the pain to pass, she was faintly aware of the fact that if someone would aproach her it would look like some kind if attack. She pants as the pain sudsides and keeps silent.

Saiyuko
09-15-2006, 04:48 PM
OOC:Jeez, I haven't been online that often, might as well try to catch up.

Still at the ramen stand, he left to where his house was and sat down nearby it, he sighed."Jeez...I need a break..."He walkd into his house and lied down on his bed."Bah, whatever....I'll rest for a bit..."He eventally fell asleep.

fox demon naruto
09-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Kyo looked up and saw cloud forming and it soon started to rain. He simply sat there. He never minded it. Since he did live where it rain everyday for a whole year. If fact he loved the rain, however he was getting a cold and desided to head of to the ramen shop for hot ramen.

Reniti
09-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Sariento hopped into the trees and ran off to a deserted field at chakra-induced speed. As soon as she far enough for no one to get hurt, she gracefully floated down, and began thinking about her justus she's made.

"Theres, Sakura Firecracker, Hikaru no Mori, Outlash...Tunnel Scar..."

Nespa
09-15-2006, 05:30 PM
babs stil layed on the ground as it started to rain, she just blinks. 'a few more minutes chick and i wil be done repairing the musscles you ripped'. babs didn't speak as it started to rain harder causing a mud puddle to form around her. She was used to cold being from the villiage of snow and for some reason she never got sick. She tryed it by swimming in the ice cold lakes and standing naked in the snow. Takota explained it probely had to do something with her being a ice demon. Babs sighed a bit closing her eyes slightly.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-15-2006, 05:35 PM
Naroko then got a call from his father,saying that he needed him quickly."Um...Sati,I gotta go right now."He sealed the wall again and then he then jumped off of the Hokage Rock and leaped from house to house to get to his."Father!What do you need?"

"I forgot to tell you something.I've decided to let you use the Kyuubi chakra in the Ultima Proxima."

"What?That's awesome!"

"Yes,but first,I must teach you how to control it."

"Um....not so much."

"Sit down son."After Naroko sat down he walked over to his son and put his palm on his head."The Nine Tailed Fox is inside of you,most definently.But you will kill everything that you care for if you do not control it."
"I know.Everyone,all of my friends,my family,everybody."

"Now..."He then let out a huge burst of chakra and it was consumed by Naroko,blowing him away."NOW!"

Naroko rolled against the ground,and slowly stood up."Father...what did you do!"His voice sounded as if there was someone talking in sync with him,and his eyes were blood red(Technically Kyuubi Naruto's voice,just deeper)"I...I cant control...MY ACTIONS!"He then charged at his father.

"He's not ready...."His fahter dodged out of the way and attempted to kick him,but his foot was grabbed and he was thrown into the wall with devastating force."Ugh!"

"FATHER!I....HAVE TO.....CONTROL....HAARAAA!!!!!!!"A wave of energy came out of him,and everything around him began to shake.When everything returned to normal,he wasnt ramaging with his power,he was standing there,he had finally gained control,but everything about his Kyuubi form was still the same.(His eyes,his voice,etc.)"Father....I've done it...."

"Yes...."He was beaten up from the wave of energy and had to struggle to get up."You have....well done."

He returned to normal."Father!Are you alright..."

"I am fine.....quick,go,I need some time to take all of this in.I've never been so amazed,angry,and proud of you in my life.....you have done well."

"Father....I'll be back,I need to talk to you before the tournament,but right now.."He then ran outside and began to jump from house to house agian.In that time,he began to think."What did I do......Ama hasn't seen me in over a year,and I just stood her up for someone else....maybe...maybe its Ama who I belong with....but...does she even feel that way for me?I have to go talk to her."He began to seach the town for Ama.

Deathsye
09-15-2006, 05:37 PM
Inside a ramen shop a 16 year old boy in a black and gold ninja attire with a red scarf coming from his neck and the symbol of the Earth village on his head. He noticed another boy coming in from the rain that was coming down. He smirked but quickly began eatting his ramen again. "Hmm... Interesting..."

fox demon naruto
09-16-2006, 12:11 AM
Kyo walked in stood outside the ramen shop to take in more rain until he disided to walk in. "Five Miso Ramen." He said. He then noticed a boy with a red scarf and noticed the symbol, 'A Stone village shinobi. I'm pretty sure there were dirt poor after the war with the legendary 4th Hokage. I sometimes think he was a greater one then the Rokudamie himself. However I have no wish to state that for the force of the Uzumaki clan would be apon me.' He sat down next to the fellow and after a few minutes he said,"How is it in Earth Country?"

Crimson Eyes
09-16-2006, 12:42 AM
A young man wearing a white, long-sleeved jacket and navy blue short walked up to the entrance of the leaf village, Konoha. He stopped at the front gate and looked at the guard. He gave the guard his invitation a stats paper. The guard nodded and signaled him in. Ishamaru Riku was incredibly timed. It was the last day before the tournament started and he had made it just in time. He had recieved a paper with the place he was staying at. The paper had said B 7. Riku found area B and continued to walked past the houses until he came to 7. He opened the door and went inside. "Man...it was a long trip but I finally made. And just in time too. Well...it's the last day so I guess I'll look around town." Riku left his temporary house and started stroll around the village. He looked around until he spotted a ramen shop. "Just what i need." Riku walked in and waved to the owner. "Pork Ramen please." The cook fixed his bowl of ramen and served it. Riku took a pair of chopstick and began to greedily slurp up the ramen.

Deathsye
09-16-2006, 07:28 AM
"Fine..." said the boy quietly as he ate more ramen. He slowly began to slid a package that was close to him closer.

"Forgive me I am just very protective over this..." he said.

Crimson Eyes
09-16-2006, 10:52 AM
As Riku ate his bowl of ramen he noticed that he had sat next to somebody. He looked at Kyo with normal face. "Oh, I apologize. Was this seat taken?" Riku than noticed the headband that Kyo was wearing. "The Darkness village, eh? Isn't that one of the knew villages in the nation?" Riku had finished his pork and noodles. "Seconds please." Riku recieved a new bowl of pork ramen and started to eat again. He then turned his attention back to Kyo. "So, What's your name?"

Nespa
09-16-2006, 10:55 AM
babs stood up groaning lightly at her sore musseces. Taking carefull steps she walks back to the house covert in mud and soaking wet causing her clothing to cling to her body. She passed the ramen stand and glanced inside before walking further.

fox demon naruto
09-16-2006, 01:41 PM
Kyo looked over at riku and said,"Kyo, Yours?" He then turned to the other person and said,"No problem I understand." Kyo said grabbing chopsticks and eating his first bowl of ramen.

Crimson Eyes
09-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Riku slurped up a few noodles. "I am Ishamaru Riku. I hail from the rain village." Riku continued to eat his ramen as he sucked in more noodles and pork. "You here for the Ultima Proxima too?" Riku Ate a few pieces of pork and then continued with the noodles. "Seems as though there's a lot of competition this year. Though I'm not worried. I believe my abilities are top notch. Being from the rain village you probably know what field of fighting syle I am familiar with. You seem tough yourself, But not in the way a Taijutsu ninja would. Are you experted in the art of Ninjutsu, perhaps?" Riku continued to eat as he talked with Kyo.

fox demon naruto
09-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Kyo smirked and said,"Rain, Huh? Yea I lived there for a year. And yes I am a NInjutsu person. However, I do know alot of swordplay though I only use it when I realy need it. And Genjutsu, I only know little more then the basic bushin." Kyo gave a small chuckle and and started his next bowl of ramen.

Nespa
09-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Babs looked to the ramen stand deciding she was hungry. Giong in she ignored the stares she got because of her soaked clothes 'atlist the rain washed of most of the mud'. she sat on the farest chair and orded some beef ramen. she laced her fingers and rested her head on them as she awaited her order.

Crimson Eyes
09-16-2006, 03:02 PM
"Yes that would be expect from a ninjutsu ninja, No offense. It's just that I learned that if you are great in Ninjutsu that your secondary is usually Taijutsu." Riku finished off the rest of his noodles and picked up the bowl. He started to drink the rest of his broth. When he was finished, he set the bowl down and gave out a breath of satisfaction. He took out a pouch and gave the cook his bill. He got out of his seat and looked at Kyo. "It was a pleasure to meet you. I'll see you at the Proxima. Maybe we'll be in the same team. See ya." Riku walked out of the ramen shop and suddenly bumped into Babs. "Ugh. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run into to you."

Nespa
09-16-2006, 03:06 PM
Babs just looked at him her eyes flashing blue for a moment "dasent matter"she stated coldy and looks before her again as her stew was put infront of her and started to eat as a small puddle formed on the floor seeing the frown of the stand owner she spoke "give me a mop when i done eating and i will clean it up" she putted a piece of beef in her mouth as the man nodded and started to help other customers.

Saiyuko
09-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Tatsuya woke up later, and he left the house."Some more people must have arrived by now...might as well look around."Tatsuya said, walking off.Well,well, we got a nice roster from every village here,heh,the more challenge the better.He saw both Babs and Riku a bit farther away.He smirked.I rather keep my mouth shut this time...Tatsuya merely walked passed them and order a bowl of ramen, staring at the two from the corner of his eyes.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-16-2006, 05:11 PM
As Naroko jumped and dashed from each house in Konoha,he became hungry,and stopped at the Ichiraku Ramen Shop."Well...I can always find Ama....soon,right now.."He looked and saw Tatsuya."Hey,its that guy I met earlier..wonder if he's ready for the Ultima Proxima."He jumped down and began to walk inside the shop,watching Tatsuya.

Saiyuko
09-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Tatsuya's eyes widened, then he stopped staring at Babs and Riku and quickly turned to Naroko."O-oh!Hey,what's up Naroko?"He said casually.I gotta stop letting my mind wonder like this, I know it's going to get me killed if I do it for too long."Here ya go."The man said behind him, putting the ramen on the counter."Arigato gozaimasu.(Thank you.)"Tatsuya said, beginning to calm down."The day of the tournament is coming..."

Kyuubi Naruto
09-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Naroko walked up to the man,and immediately the man pulled out a bowl of ramen."What the?"

"I had a feeling you might be coming Mr.Uzumaki,so I fixed you a bowl of ramen before hand!"

"Thank you."He took his ramen and walked over to the table with Tatsuya."So,you ready for tommorow?Everybody is getting psyched about who their gonna be teamed up with."

Crimson Eyes
09-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Riku was about to leave, but he then heard what Naroko was saying. "I'm sure anyone who is smart will be ready tomorrow. And if I were you, I wouldn't get to psyched about who'll you'll be teaming up with. For all we know, we could have team members who will want to kill us. Of course, I'm not that kind of person. Just remember to keep an eye on your team mates. They could be very volatile." Riku looked back at Naroko with a strange stare. "I'll see you all tomorrow." Riku exited the ramen shop and was on his way.

Nespa
09-17-2006, 03:50 AM
babs ate some noodles as she slightly watches the conversation giong on. At the sentenc you might have teammates that want to kill you takota snarled 'the first that wil try to kill you wil be turned in a icecub'. babs her eyes flashed blue causing the ramen shop owner to look surprised at her before working on some more ramen 'calm yourself takota, there are already a few that know what i am'. She took a bite of her beef

'lets not make that everyone in the tournament shall we?' She calmly ate her ramen and glanced at naroko and tatsuya from the corner of her eye 'The guy with the glasses what can ya tell me about him?'. babs licked her lips 'only that he is from a disgraced clan called th Itsumori clan' babs nodded 'i see and other information?' Babs drank the rest of her broth 'no but watch out with him, he might have a trick or two on his sleeve' . babs wipes her mouth.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Naroko watched as Riku slowly walked out of the ramen shop."He's got a point.And I might be a big target with me being Naruto Uzumaki's grandson.A lot of people would want to kill me to be sure that I dont become the next Hokage,but with any luck,i'll team up with someone who is strong and wont slow me down."He then sighed,then began to eat his ramen."Well,there are people I would want to team up with.I here that some of the people entering have the Sharingan and Byakugan.I have Kyuubi's chakra inside of me just like my grandfather,so we'd be an unstoppable team if we were to get teamed up,but the odds arent likely.Nobodies that lucky."He stood up,and looked at the exit,then at Tatsuya."I'll see you tommorow at the Ultima Proxima.Im looking for somebody,I just came by to get a little bit to eat."He then disappeared and was seen leaping from house to house in search of Ama.

Nespa
09-17-2006, 01:48 PM
babs ate the last of her ramen, asked for a mop and cleaned the floor before leaving the stand. It was stil raining when she walked towards the house 'takota do you want out for a while?' She looked at the sky and it seemed it would be getting dry soon 'sure but why do you ask' babs smirked 'then i can rest and with this weather there wil nobody out anyway' She hopped on the balcony and walked inside shedding her clothes and before takota could answer she let her in contral, her eyes now blue. takota did the justu and flew off the balcony, seeinh naroko jumping over the roofs and decided to have some fun after making sure babs was out of it. she flew over naroko and pecked him on the head before flying over and infront of him, close enough to allow him to jump on her back if he wanted.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Naroko stopped immediately after the bird came to him."What?"He thought for a minute,and had a flashback of a couple of days ago."Wait...its that animal,the one I saw earlier.Who are you?Your Babs right?If this is some kind of transformation jutsu,then your not fooling me.And exactly what do you want?"He said,annoyed by her jutsu,and pecking him.

Nespa
09-17-2006, 01:59 PM
Takota sat on the roof across him and held her head sideways acting as if she didn't know what he was talking about "kraa" was al she said and flapped her wings, her blue getting a mischievious glint. She flew up and using speed she grabbed him by the shoulders with her claws taking him into the air. Making a looping backwards throwing him in the air and made sure she was under him when he was giong down causing him to land her back and flew up again.

Crimson Eyes
09-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Riku had left the ramen shop, but he was not heading back to his temporary shelter. Instead he stayed hidden as he watched Naroko and the bird that was bothering him. "Obviously a transformation jutsu. Birds aren't that annoying. And it seems to calm to be defending its nest." Riku took his attention off of Babs and kept watching Naroko. "The Uzumaki's have a past of foolish and stubborn ninja, but they are powerful. I should keep my eye on this one. He most likely has the chakra." Riku made several hand seals. "Kage Hokousha no Jutsu. (Shadow Walker jutsu.)" Riku sunk into the shadows and continued to monitor Naroko.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Naroko looked around."You know,I really dont have time for this!I was in the middle of something,and I dont wanna hang around and play 21 questions with you,so turn back to human and tell me what you want from me,otherwise Im outta here."He said,agitated.He then thought to himself,"Wow,I sounded like I had my grandfathers temper...looks like I inherited more than just Kyuubi's chakra from him."He then looked down."So?Who are you??What do you want?"

Nespa
09-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Takota frowned 'jeez what a grumpy guy, maybe a mudbath will calm him down'
she dived down and and made flew low over the ground, she suddenly putted her feet down and skitted to a halt causing him to fall over her head and in the mudpuddle she was aiming for that was in front of his favorite ramen shop. She flew up and pecked him on the head one more time and headed back to her house. Landing on the balcony she changed back while walking to bed and lay down on it on her back. Takota smirked know how babs would react when a boy would enter her room when she was nude.

Ryuk
09-17-2006, 04:27 PM
Jin glared at the obivous clone and growled. "What is your problem? I do not wish to speak to your master and thus i will ask you to leave." Jin said thru clenched teeth. He slowly moved his hand to his ninja pack and pulled out a kunai. "Tell your master to come see me personally." Jin said as he threw it at the clown with amazing accuracy and the clown disapated. "Demonia, you can stay with me." Jin said as he left thru the way the clone came in.
Syaoran gets up"Why do thay kill the clowns thay are funny!"She jumps down to the house and says to jin. "Do you have to kill all of them thay are funny!" Syaoran says with a glare.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-17-2006, 04:29 PM
The instant he landed in the mud,a he sunk and a log appeared floating up to the surface.He had used the Substitution Jutsu,and had appeared at a house not to far from the mud puddle."Who's does she think she is?And did she really expect me to fall for that?What does she think I am?And just who the heck was she?"His eyes turned to a red,then back to blue."She'd better hope we dont end up against each other in the Ultima Proxima..."He then wondered."What....why did I just feel that rage of the Nine-Tailed-Fox chakra in me....wait,I thought I learned to control it...."He thought for a minute."Genjutsu.My father must have used Genjutsu to make it appear to me that I had!Why would he do that the night before the Ultima Proxima?I'll see what's this girls problem later,right now I need to talk to him."He jumps up and disappears in leaves,and arrives at his house and runs to his father."Father!Why do you think you were doing?!"

His father looked toward him and smiled."I have no idea what your talking about."

"You said I had taken control of Kyuubi's chakra,but I didnt!"

He slowly walked over to him."I wanted to test your skills,and see if you were able to see through the Genjutsu.Seems you've passed the test.And now,your reward!!!"He quickly lifts up Naroko shirt,and stabs him in the stomach with his fingers,spewing a purple aura.

"Ugh!"He closes his eyes tight."What....how..what did you...do..."

"I gave you control.You are able to take control of Kyuubi's chakra,but I advise you only do it when needed."

"What?But,how do I use the chakra?How do I do it?"

"That,is something you will have to find out on your own,my son."

"WHAT!?YOUR NOT MAKING ANY SENSE!"He sighed."Alright,then,I'll do it on my own."He made a hand sign,and concentrated."............."All of a sudden,red chakra began to emit from his body then flew all around the room,the tails of the Nine-Tailed-Fox.His eyes turned red,he grew fangs,and his fingernails grew to a large size.He panted and groan like an animal,and then finally looked at his father."Father...,"He said,(his voice now sounds like Naruto's when using the Nine Tailed Fox's chakra,just lower)"Why did you do this?"

"I wanted to give you one final test before the Ultima Proxima.Im proud of you."

Naroko returned to normal."Thank you father.I'll make you proud tommorow,right now,I gotta do something."He dissapears and appears at Bab's door,and knocks on it."Im gonna get to know who this person is.She's lucky I did the substitution jutsu before I hit the mud otherwise she might now be alive right now."He thought to himself.

Chaux
09-17-2006, 05:57 PM
ouch! exalaimed kyoshiro as he watched father pummel some purple aura thing narokos stomach.
hehehe, that genjutsu was kinda funny huh.
-i wonder who im teamed up with! *shivers with exctemrent* caaant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

*trys to dissapear without father noticing, but father grabs kyoshiro by the collar.*

just where do oyu think you're going? you were watchin the whole thing, werent ya. well, your turn! grabbing on to kyoshiros collar, father also pummeled purple aura into kyoshiros stomach.

*kyoshiro clenches teeth and became litteraly a smaller version of the kyuubi, sonce he has the most kyuubi blood in him, then afeter a few minutes of wreck-havocing, he returns to normal*

well, you heard my explanation to naroko, you can go now. ^^

ya, whatever, thanks dad. *vanishes*

Crimson Eyes
09-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Riku had seen enough he had been following Naroko long enough. He appeared out of the shadows and stood in front of Babs' house. "So I was right. You do have the Kyuubi chakra. Well now you do. Anyway, I just want you to know that just because I don't have a sharingan, a byakugan, or a special chakra, doesn't mean that I am not powerful. You may see through your father's Genjutsu, but it will take more than a sharingan or a byakugan to see through my techniques." Riku came closer to Naroko. In fact he came almost nose to nose with him. You will be a powerful opponent. But I will be too. Be ready for me. Unless we end up being a team tomorrow." Riku laughed and started to walk away. "Good night Naroko." Riku put his hands together and faded away into the night.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-17-2006, 07:27 PM
OOC:Ok,anybody know when Sakura will be on to start this?Because frankly,we're going nowhere fast.And im sure im not the only one who wants to get this thing started.Almost 10 pages and we havent got to the good part!XD.

Naroko had prepared to say something but it was too late,Riku had already faded away."Well,I've always had Kyuubi's chakra...I just wasnt able to control it."He looked at his hand."Like I said,I got a lot of people out to get me.Well,Im starting to hope that he doesnt end up on my team,I think I might want to fight him."He looked at Babs house."Oh screw this,I got more important things to do then waste my time on this girl!"He began to walk away,then ran and disappeared,jumping from house to house."Hmm.....he doesnt have Sharingan,or Byakugan,and he most definently doesnt have Kyuubi's chakra,then how tough can he be?"He thought for a minute."Well,we'll just have to see.With any luck I'll get teamed up with some who has Byakugan and Sharingan,ya never know."He continued to jump from house to house until he reached his home."Its getting real late,its almost time."

Chaux
09-17-2006, 08:24 PM
kyo walks into the ramen bar, takes some instant ramen bags, then leaves, headed for home.. on his way, he ponders over what team hes put in again. -thinks "anyone is fine, it will be fun, i wanna meet some new bloodlines... see what they got.-
*kicks open front door and enters, to find naroko there*
"hey, hows it goin bro, you excited bout tommorow? ... "

Kyuubi Naruto
09-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Naroko turns to Kyo as he walks in."Well,I learned that you shouldnt be too excited about tommorow.Ya know that all of that excitement can get to your head.So,what were you doing watching me and father when we were talking earlier?I knew that I felt your chakra the whole time,your a terrible sneaker."He sighed."Seems you need to learn a few things before tommorow.So,what ya been doing today?"

Deathsye
09-17-2006, 08:54 PM
The Scarfed boy looked over and smirked.

"Very interesting. You both are adept in all of the skills? Very interesting..." he said. "Forgive me for not introducing myself, I am Hanzo Hattori, some call me the Shadow Ninja."

He finished his Ramen and asked for another bowl.

Crimson Eyes
09-17-2006, 09:03 PM
Riku had come to his house. He took out the key and unlocked the door. He walked in and closed it. He threw the keys on a nearby table and then locked his door. "Man, what an eventful day. I even got to meet the grandson of Naruto." Riku sat down at a table. "Well. Tomorrow will be the first day of the Proxima. I wonder who my team mates will be. It will be a shame to team up with Naroko, but it would also be a shame not too. He would be a powerful ally, but also a very worthy opponent. I'll just have to wait till tomorrow. Will he be an ally or a foe?"

Nespa
09-18-2006, 11:00 AM
takota laid on the bed as someon entered through teh balcony, but she didn't recongnizes the chakra. 'kid! wake up assination atempt number 21 is starting!" Instandly babs was awake and took control and rolled of the bed just in time. she threw her senbons at the attacker she kept on the night stand. She just hit his shoulder. and quickly punched him in the face when he was hunched over in pain causing him to fly out the window and into the building across she hopped down from the balcony not noticing her nude state. She crouched near him and looked at his hitate which was snow "i though the councel gave up the killing atempts" she frowns 'aparantly not'. Babs sighed and stood up.

DeathGoddessMali
09-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Demonia looked at Jin. "Are you sure?" It was dumb question to ask because she could tell that he was 100% serious. "Okay then." she said with a sigh. She picked up her swords as she waited for the person Jin was waiting on. *If there is a fight that will start, I'll be the one to finish it. [I]Without delay.* she thought.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Satina was just exploring. After Naroko left so abruptly with his brother. She kicked up some dust. Then twriled her hair Who is on my team? I don't exactly care much who I am paired with. She continued walking around.

Chaux
09-18-2006, 03:41 PM
keh, a better sneaker than you anyways naroko, you cant talk.*laughs*
nothing much,im gonna chill out for a bit. i am not about to get all hyped up over who i am teamed up with...

Nespa
09-18-2006, 03:42 PM
babs looked around 'no one is around' and looked back at the guy who was stil knockedout 'you know what to do chick' . babs sighed and moved her hands in a seal not noticeing Satina aproachin ice justsu: revival ice and blew a cold wind through her hands freezing him. whe she was done she moved in a another seal ice justu: rock hard ice fists, her hands glowed blue and she punched him making him shatter in rough blocks of ice with some red through them. she just stares at it coldly.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Satina was lost in thought. She looked up startled just in time to Babs freeze a man then break him into shards. She drew a sharp breath. "Who are you?" she said scared.

Nespa
09-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Babs looked at satina wit hthe same cold eyes as she watched the dead man 'if she says something deny it kid' Babs shivers and notices she stood in nothing but her underwear , she sigh annoyed 'trying the nose bleed joke again takota' her eyes flas blue when she hears the bird laugh a bit and concetrates on Satina "someone you should not concern youself with" she made a backflip to the balcony and walked inside, leaving the pieces of the man just laying in the street.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Satina shivered after her encounter. "That girl was not normal." she looked at the balcony that Babs had dissappeared into. She stared at for while then walked toward her house.

Nespa
09-18-2006, 04:00 PM
babs had slipped in her clothes moved outside to watch satina walk to her house 'think she wil give us any trouble?' nibbleing her lowerlip 'i don't think so, you frightend her rather well' . babs cleanched the balcony ledge and some ice apeared under her hands 'maybe to well'

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Satina moved farther away. She felt someone watching her. She made quick hand seals. And soon was right across from Babs. "You" she said resentfully "I should you would watch."

Nespa
09-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Babs just looked coldly at her "if it makes you feel any better it was asassin, my villiage dasent really like me alive "her eyes glow blue for a minute and she removes her hands showing the frozen parts "be smart and stay away from me"she leanedd closer "unless you want to end up like him"she turned around to walk inside.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-18-2006, 04:15 PM
"It's a wonder why they haven't given up. Considering the way you just mercilessly pummeled that man." she said hotly "I can see why they wouldn't be so hot on your being alive though." she transportted to a place way down the road.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Naroko stood up."Ha,what?You couldnt even hide your chakra from me and you accuse me of being worse than you?Whatever."He walks out the room."Im gonna get some fresh air before tommorow,I'll see later tonight or tommorow."He walks outside and begins to walk down a long road,and sees Satina not to far away."Well,I gotta apologize for leaving earlier like I did."He begins to walk to her.

Chaux
09-18-2006, 05:27 PM
mutters silently to self as naroko leaves "yep, why not accuse you? i'm not wrong. look at yourself, xD and youre older than me... -thinks to himself. "oooh yeah, ppl get in deep <....> if they underestimate me. i'll let naroko off today, i might even go easy on the poor dude. *laughs, then walks off exploring, trying to get to know some more people*-

Kyuubi Naruto
09-18-2006, 05:36 PM
All of a sudden,Naroko come up behind Kyo and yells at him."What?You honestly think that just because im older than you,Im weaker?You couldnt even find out that I made a Shadow Clone to follow you around after I walked out the house,your pathetic!Im way stronger than you are,and your not one to say "look at me"Your like 3 feet tall,have fangs,fox ears,you'd probably be mistaken for someone's pet!In the fact you look like a dog,you'd better hope that we dont get put against each other in the Ultima Proxima,LITTLE BRO."

Chaux
09-18-2006, 07:16 PM
OCC: kyuubi naruto, its a thought. you cant read my thoughts. btw go read my profile im 1m 56 cm.
and stop trying to become some loudmouth wannabe amateur, please? its gettna tad annoying.. ^^; xDDD

Kyuubi Naruto
09-18-2006, 07:52 PM
OOC:Oh hell no,dont even let me get started on you,Im takin this to the PM's,cause you dont want me to embrass you right here.Besides,it shows how smart you are,1 meter is = to 3 feet!Sorry Sakura if this is interuppting the RPG.

viperoushell
09-18-2006, 09:16 PM
amruk lifts his head from his bed after resting "god wonder what happened today while we are waiting for this thing to start im getting bored when will this thing start" He gets up and dresses in his normal clothing and heads out to walk around watching again

Nespa
09-19-2006, 10:21 AM
babs turned after satina dissapeared her fists clenching. she was used to people being mean to her but it stil hurted. 'relax kid, she isent worth it' . babs sighs 'i know, she dasent know what it is to be a assasins target' she restst on the balcony and looked at amruk as he passes by.

Sasuke is God
09-19-2006, 01:27 PM
OOC- _inuyasha_ is kicked off the rpg for spamming and inadiquite post..also for breaking the number of post. And for posting out of character.

BIC-Jin raised his eyebrow at the aproaching women. She's the one who got the notes out of the tree. Jin thought to himself as he walked by her with demonia next to him. He completely ignored her except for a slight hand movement as he placed a fire note on her left leg. Jin chuckled as he left the house and say the fire note explode out the corner of his eye.

Ryuk
09-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Syaoran look at Jin as he walks passt her "Don't ignore..." She stoped speaking as she fellet Jin tuch her lage. "Don't tuch my lage you p...." as she was looking down she sees a fire note. Syaoran takes it off and puts it on the floor jumps back as it exploded.
Ok no more playing. Syaoran in the cover or the smoke from the fire note, moved her hands in a seal and used her Sound entrapment jutsu on Jin.As Jin steps down the sound from his foot step blows him in the air.
As Jin is in the air she pulls out her whistle and sinds a sound wave at Jin in the air.

Crimson Eyes
09-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Riku sat at the table, still pondering wheater he wanted Naroko on hiis team or not. "I have no idea why I am so worried about who I team up with. Wait a minute, now that I think about it. I think I want Naroko on my team. Being on his team means that I'll have a chance to observe his techniques and skill. Also I can analyze his fighting style. This could work to my advantage. But I also need to think about the second team mate. Maybe that girl with the strange eyes will be on my team (Babs). She seems like a promising team mate. I should do a little spy work to test her skills. That's a great plan." Riku smiled and made several hand seals. "Kage Hokousha Jutsu." Riku suddenly sunk into the shadows and disappeared. Shadow by shadow, he traveled until he saw Babs sitting upon he balcony. "Perfect. Now to test her reflexes." Riku head and left arm came up from the shadows and he threw three senbon at Babs' neck.

Nespa
09-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Bab sat calmly she captured the senbons between her fingers and tugged them with her own in her sleeve "if you wish to kill me, you have to better than that" She keeps her eyes infront of her not looking at riku "i already killed the guy that came before you, he is laying on the street now"she looks at the sky assuming was another asassin.

Crimson Eyes
09-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Riku suddenly arose from a shadow right by Babs. "Very good. You're reflexes are excellent. I am not an assassin, nor am I intending to kill you. I was testing your speed. I am testing you because you seem like no ordinary ninja. Which means that you are most likely very skilled. So, take no offense in my attacking you. In actuality my attack should seem more like a compliment to you. I am not really just testing you. I am testing all ninjas in this Proxima that seem powerful. Then I would know what to expect from them. Now that I'm done with my explanation let us start with the small talk. Who are you?"

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Satina kicked at the dust still wondering what had made her explode like that it wasn't as if she didn't know the girl had a good reason for killing the guy. She headed towrd the practice feilds. "I need some control over my temper." She kicked at the dust again and watched it fall. When she arrived at the feilds she felt a burst of frustration and took out her shuriken then threw it landed perfectly on target but she was to mad to care.