PDA

View Full Version : RPG: The Third Generation (Naruto)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Nespa
09-19-2006, 04:08 PM
babs glares at him 'make friends with him' 'no' 'make friends with him!'. "i do not care for small talk or this foolish tournament, i am only here because my villiage me out of sight" she hopped of the balcony and walked inside and looked over her shoulder her eyes flashing blue for a minute "or do you not find it strange there is just one snow nin here" and to the kitchen to make tea half expecting him to follow her in.

fox demon naruto
09-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Kyo gave a small smile and worked on his third bowl of ramen. After a few minutes he said,"So, Shadow, what is your goal in the tournament?" KYo said, he honestly didn't have one. He just came here to test himself. He didn't think he would beat anyone. He feared he was to weak. Plus he had no confidence, but that didn't stop him trying.

Crimson Eyes
09-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Riku jumped off the balcony too and just stood in front of her house. "Actually. I do not find it strange that you are the one snow shinobi here. You seem powerful. And something about your eyes tells it to me." Riku followed her into her house. "Wait you said your village didn't want you there? Why not? You seem like a great asset to the village. I mean with that speed, you could be a great assassin, tracker-nin, or even in the ANBU." Riku just watched as she made her tea. He waited for his questions to be answered.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Satina unleashed one of her most powerful jutsus. She made few hand signs. She enveloped in blinding light. She made a few more and the light shot from her to the tree making a huge burn mark. Her anger wasn't finished though and she did her lightening strike and soon all that was left of the tree was burnt or burning. Finally tiring she just plopped in the middle of the feild. She was still very angry but didn't have enough energy to take it out on the tree again.

Nespa
09-19-2006, 04:29 PM
babs didn't like people around her but she was always taught to be polite and poured him a cup of tea as wel and handing him it and laughed a bit bitterly "one would think that but you do not know the story" She takes a sip of her tea "i was born dead not breathing, no crying my mother had alot of other still borns or thats what my caretakers told me"she looked into her tea sadly.

"my father begged a ice demon phoenix to take possesion of me so i could life with the lose of his own life" she sighs "my mother was sad to lose her husbad but happy to have her daughter but the villiage council didn't agree with it" she takes another sip "she died when i was four during a assasination atempt, takota managed to tak control and protect me but coulden't protect my mother" she swirls her tea "after that i was raised by nins that knew my father"She looks at him "i was never put in a team or had a sensei for that matter".

she looked coldly "the counci found since i had a demon inside of me she should teach me things and she did". she looks at you 'i am now jounin rank near anbu with skill but officialy i am stil a genin"she takes a sip of her tea.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-19-2006, 04:41 PM
Satina breathed heavily. "I need more control over that." she panted. Another mememory swam into her head.
"Satina, anger gives you nothing...revenge gives you some but at a terrible price. Control your anger." said her trainer. "You have great capabilities if only you wouldn't use your strength in bursts of anger like that."
She stood shakily. "Well, that oughta be enough for the day." she walked off the practice feild. She noticed Jin and Demonia inside their house but payed little attention to them. She was still breathing pretty hard.

Crimson Eyes
09-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Riku held his tea up. "Thank you." He slurped some of the hot tea and set it down. He let out a sigh. "That is very tragic. To be born like that and to lose your parents so early. Your father was very noble to do that for you. So, this Takota. Is he still inside of you? Or through has he just gone away and given you life?" Riku drank more of the hot tea.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-19-2006, 05:41 PM
Naroko then appeared in front of Sati while she was walking away."Hey,how's it going?Listen,sorry for leaving you earlier,my dad had some really important to tell me,but im back now.So,would you like to see what I was going to show you earlier?"He said with a smile.

Sasuke is God
09-20-2006, 10:26 AM
OOC-sorry if i misspell your character's name..Right then...here we go...*over a loud set of speakers you hear* the ultima proxima will begin soon and i hold the teams in my hand. Okay..the first team is Kali Hyuuga, Demonia Sabukuno, and Sariento Yotogi. The next team is Jin Uchiha, Babs Tokata and Kiso Kyo. the third team is Naroko Uzumaki, Satina Hosage and Tatsu Isumari. team 4 is Kimi Uchiha, Kyoko Aburama and Amararte Inuzuka. the fifth team is Erick Lee, Syaoran, and Amruk. the final team is Chase, Fenry Uchiha and Riku Ishamaru. *speaker turns off* if i missed anyone...pm me please.

BIC-Jin twisted in the air as he pulled out a kunai and choped thru the sound wave. He then landed on the ground and started to walk away agian when he heard the anoccment. I won't be paired with Demonia? Jin thought to himself as he continued to walk to his house. "You better be careful," Jin said to Demonia as they walked, "I won't be there to protect you." Jin let a small smile creep across his face as he knew what Demonia was about to say.

Nespa
09-20-2006, 11:03 AM
babs looks out as the annoucement was made and scowled 'great just great of al people to get stuck with i get that annoying uchicha kid'she sighs "she it's a she and yes she is stil inside of me" she sipped her tea 'if i die she will be reborn so she will life on when i don't" she looks to her tea

Ryuk
09-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Syaoran ignoring that Jin just stoped her sound wave.after hearing the annoucement "I will get you in the Ultima proxima Jin" she says.
Syaoran walks off to get set for the Ultima proxima.

Crimson Eyes
09-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Riku stood up and looked down at Babs. "Awww. It's a shame. I wanted someone I was certain was strong on my team. Hopefully, Chase and Fenry are capable ninjas. Well Babs, It was nice meeting you. Good luck in the Proxima. I hope I do not fight you. Because I want to fight Naroko." Riku walked out of Babs' house and made three handsigns. He suddenly faded away. He appeared at his house. "I should find Chase and Fenry."

fox demon naruto
09-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Kyo heard the announcment and was slightly happy. He was with babs but had to be with a Uchiha. "Great I'm must be stuck with a Emo who wont shut up about his clan." Kyo sighed and got up. He payed for his ramen and said,"Sorry Shadow but I must get some training before the Ultima Proxima." Kyo said before walking out of the stands.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-20-2006, 05:52 PM
Naroko was shocked at the annoucement,he then suddenly dissapeared,and reappeared at his home."Are they serious?Why did I have to be with them?Honestly,I expected to be with people that I knew were strong......Ah!"He covers his face with his hands and flops down on his bed."Ah,I'm lucky that I have a lot of things at my disposal..."He lets out a heavy sigh."I wish I had a different team!"He whines like Naruto."Well,maybe I could trade with someone?"He sighs again."Well,all of the other strong people I know got suckish teams,so I guess its not all bad."He dissappeared and began to walk down a street toward Ichiraku's."And still I havent made a confession to Ama yet....why did all of this have to happen tonight?Cant we have more time for the Ultima Proxima?"He looks to the sky and puts the hood on his jacket.

KibasStalker
09-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Ama ran toward a trainging dummy eyes narrowed into her family's trademark slits. She made a hand simbol then became slightly see through, her body flow through the dummy with ease, just like a ghost. After moving through the dummy and coming out on the other side she walked a bit conted to 3 and the dummy exploded from the inside.

Crimson Eyes
09-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Riku thought about his team for moment. "Wait a minute. I'm with an Uchiha. The Uchiha's were geniuses. Plus they have the Sharingan. Hm! Just because he has a sharingan doesn't mean he can beat me. I shall go to the training grounds and practice my jutsu." Riku jumped into the air and went from rooftop to rooftop until he spotted the training grounds. He jumped from a roof and onto the ground and ran the rest of the way. He stopped at the grounds and looked around at all the practice dummies and used tools lying around. "Since my style is that of an assassin, I shall work on that first." Riku clasped his hands together. "Mizu Bunshin no jutsu." Suddenly a clone of Riku appeared. "Fight me." The clone took out three senbon and threw them at Riku. Riku made several handsigns. "Kage Hokousha no Jutsu." Riku sunk into the shadows, leaving the senbon to hit a nearby target. The clone looked around with a kunai in his hand. The real Riku suddenly came up behind the clone. He took a senbon and in the blink of an eye he jammed the needle into the back of the clone's neck. The clone dispersed into water.

KibasStalker
09-20-2006, 07:05 PM
Ama noticed a figure that was Riku, also practicing. She hid herself and observed him carefully. Making sure to notice the hand singles, sniffing the air to notice any movements concealed, but revealed if you could read the air currents.

Deathsye
09-20-2006, 07:24 PM
"Ultima Proxa? Hmm..." said Hanzo finishing his ramen. He rose up and raised his masked to his face. He took his package and left some money on the counter and walked out and started walking out of town. As soon as he was out he took to the trees running and jumping through them.

Crimson Eyes
09-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Riku suddenly appeared behind Ama from the shadows. "So, how do you like my clones? Pretty smart, eh?" Riku went from joking to serious. "Listen kunoichi (female ninja.) Don't take a genjutsu ninja as a joke. My moves are concealed perfectly. What you see right now is one of my illusion. It is my Rai Manako jutsu (Lying eye jutsu.) I don't have to touch you. All I have to do is get you to watch. Its main use to keep my techniques hidden and of course to fool your limited mind." Riku smirked.

Crimson Eyes
09-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Riku suddenly appeared behind Ama from the shadows. "So, how do you like my clones? Pretty smart, eh?" Riku went from joking to serious. "Listen kunoichi (female ninja.) Don't take a genjutsu ninja as a joke. My moves are concealed perfectly. What you see right now is one of my illusion. It is my Rai Manako jutsu (Lying eye jutsu.) I don't have to touch you. All I have to do is get you to watch. Its main use to keep my techniques hidden and of course to fool your limited mind." Riku smirked.

Reniti
09-20-2006, 07:32 PM
((*sob* might as well get to it...I haven't logged on in a WHILE.))

Sairento noticed two others on her training ground. They were quite far away, so she figured she'd be OK right here.

Crimson Eyes
09-20-2006, 07:39 PM
OOC: Sorry for double post my darn comp was messing up.

KibasStalker
09-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Ama smirked, "I very well know that, I was just curious if you could tell I was watching you. And of course making some harmless observation." She turned around her long hair wipping behind her. "My names Amarante Inuzuka, I'm in the Ultima proxima. What village would you perhaps be from???" she questioned friendly. Ama held her hand out to Riku.

KibasStalker
09-20-2006, 07:48 PM
OOC: Its alright it happens to the best of us.

Are you going to still Roleplay or not???

Crimson Eyes
09-20-2006, 08:23 PM
"Ahhh. That's very clever of you. Seems you are not the fool I thought you were. I am Ishamaru Riku. I come from the Rain Village." Riku put his hand into his pocket and took out his headband. He put it on and smiled. He then shook Ama's hand. "So what is your special fighting style. Ninjutsu perhaps. Or maybe you are a weapon user." Riku said as he adjusted his headband.

KibasStalker
09-20-2006, 08:30 PM
"Thanks, I think." Ama looks slightly confused, but shakes it off. "I doubt my telling you an oppentant from a different village, whos in the ultimate Proxima agianst me would be a good idea. Why would I tell you that. You could use it agianst me, especailly if we fight agianst each other first."

OOC: I'm gonna go now.

viperoushell
09-20-2006, 09:40 PM
amruk hearing the annocenment what you know i get stuck with the sound villiage. god why me, why me, why was i the only one sent to this from the waterfall villiage. i get stuck doing this stuff a lot, oh well. turns and walks home to wait for the first match.

Nespa
09-21-2006, 10:49 AM
babs growls when riku is gone giving her anger free rein for a minute causing her tea to freeze. She sighed and putted on the counter 'wonder if i stay away from the tournament that they are gonna leave me alone' she looks at the mug 'not a chance chick' . babs rolled her eyes and sat on teh balcony ledge again

KibasStalker
09-21-2006, 02:16 PM
OOC: I'm deleating two of my characters because I don't want to have to control them. My excuse is that they didn't get into the competion it was to late.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Satina heard the annoucement. I get Naroko. But who is Tatsu? Satina readied to say that she would then Naroko disappeared. "That can get a little annoying..." she was pretty weak still so instead of trying to follow him she headed home. When she got there she flopped on the bed and thought about her teammates.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Naroko had arrived at Ichiraku's,but instead of walking,he thought for a moment."What time is it..."He looked down on his wrist at his watch."Hmm,its almost 11:00 PM,maybe I should just head home.Then again,if im lucky...."He then disappeared and reappeared in not to far away from Ama and Riku."Hey,well,I finally found her!And she's with that Riku guy from earlier...."He began to walk toward them,then yelled out."Hey!Ama!Riku!"He soon reached them and stood beside Ama."Ama,can I talk to you for a minute?"

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Satina regained a little strength. The first thing she did was transport to a little ways from Naroko seeing he was talking she walked to the rock that she a Naroko had met a few minutes ago.

KibasStalker
09-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Ama looked behind her away from Riku. She could reconize that voice and smell, ramen/sweat, anywhere. "Yeah Naroko what is it," Ama was slightly concerned, but didn't let it show.

Crimson Eyes
09-21-2006, 07:54 PM
Riku made a surprised face. "Well if it isn't Naroko-san. It seems that I did not team up with you as I planned. No matter, I just hope that I fight you in the tournament. If not you then Babs. You two are powerful. I sense it." Riku smiled. "We'll see if you have what it takes to beat me and my Genjutsu. Yopu'll be lucky if you can even keep your sanity." Riku's smile changed into a smirk. He then smiled again. Of course we shall see at the proxima."

KibasStalker
09-21-2006, 08:10 PM
"Thanks for including me in your roster of oppenants Riku, but you know what I'll proved to you I'm a worthy oppentant in this tournement." Ama gave him a just-wait-till-you-see-me-fight smile. She looked up at the stars and the moon, basking in the ilumonous glow.

OOC: I'll be back in like ten minutes I gotta take a quiek shower. I will Be Back, I promise. In the meantime feel free to post your responce, wow I really am an ubsessive dork. Be Back.

KibasStalker
09-21-2006, 08:37 PM
OOC: I'm back.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Naroko turned to Riku."Yeah,you'd better believe I can take you on.I hope I do fight you.There's a lot of people I want to fight,and,well,there's some I dont want to fight."He said,as he gave Ama a quick glance,then turned back to Riku."Yeah,see ya in the Ultima Proxima,this is what we've all been waiting for,right?"He then turned to Ama."Ah,its nothing bad.I just wanted to apologize for earlier,I mean,I just pushed you to the side to do other things when I havent seen you in years,and well,I felt kinda bad for that.I also wanted to ask you,what you'd do if we got put against each other in the Proxima,ya know,not let our feelings for each other get in the way."He then was shocked at himself,and began to studder."I..I mean,not saying that I do, have feelings for you!I mean,its not that I dont,it just...um well....yeah,im gonna shut up and let you answer my question."He said blushing a slight bit and putting his hands behind his head.

KibasStalker
09-21-2006, 08:56 PM
Now it was Ama's turn to be suprised. She stared blankly at Naroko unsure of what to say. "Um...,"Ama finally regained her composure,"Well I guess I would defantly want to put feelings beside, because I wouldn't want either of us to hold back. Escpecailly since the Ultima Proxima is very important to both of us. And i'm not sure what I think else on the subject, because I feel I might think of you as more then a good friend. So if we do end up fight we will talk the day before so as not to lose sleep over the subject. I want you to do your best." She finished up and stepped closer to him and looked up at him.

fox demon naruto
09-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Kyo was walking through the forest when he heard two people talking. One a girl and other a boy. Since he didn't want to interfere with them, even if he does like to easdrop he does take in people's privacy. He then saw a fimilar face. The man he met at the ramen stand. "Ah, yes umm Riku!" He muttered. HE walked towards him. "Hello again!" Kyo said cheerfully.

Nespa
09-22-2006, 11:03 AM
Babs decided to go train a little more and moved her hands in a seal she could dream transform jutsu: feathered wings""she smiled as her arms turned into wings and fly's to the forest. She lands a few meters away from the others and walks to the traininggrounds.

KibasStalker
09-22-2006, 02:27 PM
"Well I'm gonna go its kinda getting late and crowded, cya later Naroko," Ama waves to him and Riku, then she jumps onto a nearby building and heads home.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Satina could see everything that was happenig with Ama, Riku and Naroko. She took full advantage of it. "Well, If I could hear then it would be eavesdropping." she said partially to asure herself that she was doing nothing wrong and paritally because she wanted to hear what they were saying. She still felt dirty so when Ama walked away she turned her head and studied the other part of town.

Nespa
09-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Babs walked into the empty training ground and started some stretches. she was bit stiff. after the stretches she jumps up and bounced between the tree's using some of takota's charkra causing her speed to heighed and truning in a black white blur she threw her senbons at some practice dummies and crasched her foot the through the last one. she stands still looking at the dummies 'al vital area's, good work kid' Babs placed her hands back in her sleeves 'thanks takota' she walked towards the dummies to get her needles back 'kid i think someone is coming', stay on guard' babs nodded faintly and started to pull her needles from teh dummies.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-22-2006, 04:45 PM
The moment when Naroko was just about to say something to Ama,she left."Dang!I hate when they do that!"He sighed,then turned to Riku."Well,good luck tomorrow,I think a lot of us might need it.See ya."He then puts his hood over his head and begins to walk away.

Nespa
09-22-2006, 04:48 PM
babs turned towards naroko way while collecting her needles sensing his charkra 'so he is the one coming our way' she sighs. Turning she started to collect her needles again and putted them in pockets in her sleeves. She looked up and saw the first stars coming out.

Reniti
09-22-2006, 07:38 PM
((I'm so sorry, but I'm quitting....I'm not active enough to follow the plot...I have homework and so much! I'm sorry, all. Bye...))

Sariento decided to leave home. A coward. But better than losing her life or being put into a coma. Not brave, but wise. ~*The End

KibasStalker
09-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Ama changed into her pajamas and headed to bed. Sleep came the moment her head fell onto the pillow. Her body and mind ached as she just needed some time to think everything out, and relax. Naroko had seemed like he wanted to say something more, so she would visit him tommorow, but today was over and she deserve a good sleep.

OOC: seeya everone, I'm headin off. I will check tommorow for new posts but I won't be able to make to much interaction. I've got a competion that won't get me home till midnight.

Deathsye
09-23-2006, 08:19 AM
"My sensei... Here is the package you have sent for. Now may I ask... Why didn't you want me to get the package wet nor did you want me to drop it?" asked Hanzo to a taller ninja that had a red headband.

"Here let me show you..." he said opening the box. There were several wierd shaped Suriken with some paper attached to each one. "These shurikin are made from a metal that doubles the power of a regular exploding suriken. These were made specificly for me. And if you would have dropped them there is a slight chance they would explode. And if they were wet they wouldn't work. But as usual you have done an excellent job. Sometimes I wonder why you are still a Chunin. You seem as powerful as any Jounin. How are you so powerful?"

"That is a secert..." said Hanzo leaving.

"Hey you deserve sometime off. You are now free to do what ever you want until I need you again."

"Thank you Sensei." said Hanzo finally dissappearing into the distance.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-23-2006, 09:15 AM
When Naroko reaches his home,he sees his father."Hey,im back.What are you doing?"Naroko asked,taking off his jacket and throwing it against the golden Demon Wind(or windmill,whatever you wanna call it)shuriken that was still stuck in the wall.

"Shouldnt you be in bed right now?You have a big day tomorrow and you dont have any time to waste partying all night."

"Im about to got to sleep anyway,dont worry."He said,walking to his room.

"We'll see if you've been slacking off ever since the arrival day for the people who are coming here for the Proxima!Your lucky that you live in Konoha,or you would have wasted time getting here!"

Naroko then walks into his room and flops down on his bead,slowly drifting to sleep,waiting for tomorrow.

Nespa
09-23-2006, 09:37 AM
Babs followed naroko home after collecting her needles. after the light went out she hopped on the windowsill and looked to naroko 'i thought a decendent of the kyuuber holder would understand me' she looked at naroko sadly 'he maybe has kyuubi or essence of him within him, let me talk to him' Babs moved her hands in a seal after nodding "demon ability: take over" her eyes glowed blue and she spoke in a acient demon tongue "kyuubi-sama are you there?" takota blinks.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-23-2006, 09:54 AM
Naroko had all of a sudden woken,and looked around,and saw her."What?You....your the bird girl...I can here you...what are you doing here?"He asked,a little confused.

Nespa
09-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Babs quickly took control and pulled her face without emotion "i do not know what your talking about"she made a backflip and laned on her feet adn turned around walking away. 'what went wrong?' she stood still when takota gave no reply 'takota?'. babs frowned when she felt fear seep through there link 'the kyuubi isent there but the essence he has..it's filled with hate' .babs eyes widen for moment and looks over her shoulder to naroko's house 'so i must becareful' she had enough when she felt takota shiver and starts to walk further.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-23-2006, 10:04 AM
OOC:To let you know,Naroko does have Kyuubi in him.(now that _inuyasha_ isnt here,im taking all of it)

Naroko quickly got out of bed and leaped in front of her."Hey,what were you doing in there?And did you call me Kyuubi?Just because I have it inside of me,doesnt mean its my name."He thought for a minute,and calmed down."I've seen you around here a lot.......but I never got to know who you were,and what you wanted with me,so.....what do you want with me?"He asked calmly.

Nespa
09-23-2006, 10:09 AM
babs eyes narrows at him when he jumps in front of her "i want nothing of you and i know your not kyuubi"she moves around him "be weary of you demon my friend he is very hate full and might turn against you if he has the chance" she walked into the forest dissapearing in the shadows 'be weary my friend? now that a lame line' babs rolls her eyes 'shut up takota' she stood stil in a clearing.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Naroko thought about what Babs had said,then said to himself."Not gonna happen.I've already learned how to control him,and this is my body.Im in charge here."He sighed,then began to walk back inside his house.

Deathsye
09-23-2006, 10:34 AM
Hanzo had been sleeping on a tree limb near Konoha village. But, as soon as it got dark he rose and jumped down from the tree limb.

"I have to get this Jutsu down..." said Hanzo to himself. "Transformation Style! Shadow Avatar Jutsu!"

His body became black and transparent and his eyes glowed red. He seemed to meld with the darkness around him.

"Finally... I can finally do this with a minimal amount of Chakra. Now I am truely a Shadow Ninja..."

After this he went back to his normal self.

"But, I must also train in my Weapon Style."

He drew his Wakazashi(a short katana) and began to swipe at air. Then with one stroke he cut a tree in half. At first there was no visible cut but then the tree slided off of its trunk. It fell with a loud crash.

"Good thing I sharpened it back at the Rain Village... But, I wish for a real challenge.... Something to really test my abilities..."

Crimson Eyes
09-23-2006, 10:37 AM
Riku looked back at Kyo. He was giving Kyo a piercing glare. Riku then made a seal with his hands and faded away. He reappeared in front of Babs. "You know. I wouldn't underestimate Naroko and his Kyuubi. I mean look at Naruto. He was an outcast and he became Hokage. Listen, I'm just saying not to take himm and the Kyuubi lightly. You beat him and the Kyuubi. I can too. You just have to find a way how."

Nespa
09-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Babs walked around him and towards hanzo's trainings ground "i am not underestemating anything, i am more worried that he can't keep control'she sighs and turns to riku "the kyuubi is not like my demon riku, mine can take over forcefully and kill me in process and just rebirth and leave"she looks to the ground "she wil not attack anyone unliek kyuubi whom with his own or naroko's body will kill anyone near" she looks at riku "even his own friends" she turns around again.

Deathsye
09-23-2006, 10:54 AM
Hanzo kept training by cutting of limbs of the trees around him each time slicing them smooth. By the time he was done most of the trees around him was without limbs.

"Hmm... That is about all I can do with out making much noise..." he said to himself.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Secretly,before walking into his house,Naroko had made a Shadow Clone to follow Babs,and was listening on her and Riku's conversation,then walked to them."Hmm,looks like your worried about Kyuubi,arent you?Well,just to let ya know,I dont have full control over Kyuubi since I learned only 2 hours ago,but it'll be fine.And you said that you can beat me and the Kyuubi?Well,good luck with that,because you have no idea what I can do..And you!"He turns to Babs."Can you just tell me who you are?"

Crimson Eyes
09-23-2006, 12:28 PM
"You couldn't be more wrong. You may be strong like your grandfather, but you are both foolish and ever so stubborn. I am not in the least bit worried about your Kyuubi, because I know I can beat it. I have an idea of what you are capable of. Why do you think I spent so much time around? Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to talk with the real Naroko rather than this petty clone." Riku sudeenly threw a kunai with an explosive note attach to it at the shadown clone.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-23-2006, 12:35 PM
Satina sat on her rock for a few hours after Naroko left. SHe surveyed everything that was happening she saw Hanzo moving but it was too dark to anything else. A movement caught her eye. "Naroko? What are you doing up this late?" she followed him with her eyes. Then when the clone disppeared she got mad "So you send out clones?"

Kyuubi Naruto
09-23-2006, 02:02 PM
After the clone had dissappeared,seconds later,the real Narko walked toward the crowd."Yeah,I knew that clone wasnt gonna last long."He sighed."I'll give you credit for what you said.Yeah,im foolish,yeah,im stubborn.But like my grandfather,I have will,and thats part of why he became Hokage.A lot of people thought they'd be able to defeat my grandfather,but in the end,THEY COULDNT."He sighed."Nobody but my brother,my father,and my mother know what I can do.So I think you'd better quit being so confident about being able to beat my Kyuubi!Because all of these years,not even the greatest of ninja were able to,not even the 3rd Hokage who lost his life,while Kyuubi is still alive!None of the greatest ninja were able to.And your NOT the greatest ninja."He said with a glare."He then paused for a second."Huh?Sati.......I can sense her chakra..."He thought."Sati!I know your there."He then turned back to Riku."Now,if you have anything you want to say to me,I'd rather you not say it and leave immediately without giving me a chance to say something back.Rather that,or you can just leave now and prove yourself tomorrow,because I'm not that foolish,I wont fight someone right before the Ultima Proxima.What's it gonna be?"He said with a slightly devilish smile.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Satina heard Naroko say call to her. She jumped down from the rock. "Hi" she said when she was directly behind him "Making more friends or enemies here?" she said casually. "And why are you up so late? Don't ask me why I am. I always stay up this late." she said.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Naroko turned around to Sati."Well,Im not even completely sure what this guy is to me.1 minute we're talkin' friendly,the next we're arguing over who's gonna win tomorrow.I shouldnt be up this late,but someone...."He said,quickly glancing to Babs."Came in my room and woke me up."His eyes then opened."Hey!We got teamed up together tomorrow!Whats the luck of that?I already know Tatsuya,I'll get you 2 accquainted and stuff tomorrow."He said,smiling.

Deathsye
09-23-2006, 02:40 PM
There was now at least hundreds limbs laid around Hanzo with his sword still shining in the dark of the forest.

"The sun is rising..." said Hanzo.

He sheathed his Wakazashi and headed into Konoha

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Satina nodded a yawn escaped her. "In any case I'm heading in I'm still not quite myself since this afternoon." she turned and walked away "This person who woke you up was a girl?" she asked suddenly thinking of the strange girl Babs.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-23-2006, 02:55 PM
"Yeah,she came talking to me,then I asked her something and she left the room,and well,I really dont know what she wants from me.Well,if you ask me you do need some sleep,I'll see ya tomorrow morning."

Crimson Eyes
09-23-2006, 03:27 PM
"I will not stop my confidence. I do not care if you think that the Kyuubi is the most powerful, because I know that is not true. Anyone can defeat anything they want to. You just have to figure out how. And Although I am not the greatest ninja. I am certain that my skills are ahead of yours. Do not take it in offense. It's just that your family line has never really had a knack for controlling their chakra. It is late and I am tired, but before I leave. You need to know this. If I fight you and you transform into the Kyuubi. You and a lot of others will most certainly die. If you want to learn how to control your chakra. I can teach you. I want us to have a fair fight, if we do fight. I want to fight as equals. Good night, Naroko." Riku made a hand seal and faded into the darkness.

judu870
09-23-2006, 03:38 PM
cody im at my house just come over and we will skateboard and get drew i call the zoo york board so u and drew acan figth over the world industries so peace just come over or tell drew to call me

Kyuubi Naruto
09-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Naroko sighed."If Kyuubi isnt the most powerful,then how come the greatest ninja's couldnt defeat it?"He laughs.I knew it,he says something,and then runs away before I can reply.Well,it was better for him to leave then stay here and listen to what I was about to say.And if he seriously thinks that his skills are stronger than mine,then he's got another thing coming.And he doesnt even know that I've already learned how to control Kyuubi,and if we fight I probably dont even need to use Kyuubi,not to defeat him.And did he just say,'anyone can beat anything?'Well here's the deal,he cant beat ME.And on top of that,he says he can teach me how to control my chakra?I already know how to do that,im nothing like my grandfather.Ah,no worries.I'll just kick his sorry *** at the Ultima Proxima tomorrow.See ya later Sati."He then walks into his home,to find his father.

"Naroko!?Didn't I just see you go to your room not to long ago?What were you doing outside?"

"Nothing.Just gettin' in some last words to the competition,even if they're not a threat.So,father.That thing you did on me earlier,can I truly control the chakra now?Its not just another Genjutsu,right?"

His father laughed."No,its not a genjutsu.You already did it earlier,you can control Kyuubi."

"Ok,just wanted to make sure."He walks into his room,and flops down on the bed again."Riku,you wanted to fight as equals.......but that's impossible,because im not your equal....im your superior,your just to single-minded to understand that.He'll learn tomorrow after I defeat him in the Ultima Proxima."He then sighs and begins to drift to sleep."That punk better hope we dont get put against each other...."He then slowly drifts to sleep.

Nespa
09-24-2006, 06:50 AM
babs just glares at naroko until he starts to talk to sati and turned to walk towards konoha 'it's not the kyuubi i fear you cannot control naroko, it's the bloodlust'. She entered konoha when her neck hairs start to rise 'no way, not again?'

she sighs 'again chick' .babs just nodded and turned around throwing needles at the bluntly attacking assasin hitting his throat with one. she walked to him and watched him wheeze "you will die demon.we have a ally". Babs narrowed her eyes "who?" the man smirked "woulden't..you..like..to..know" she watched his eyes close as he died and muttered "moron" she pulled her senbon from his throat and made a seal "earth Justsu:absorb" and she watched as he was absorbed in the earth, it was the only earth jutsu she knew and turned and left for her house again.

KibasStalker
09-24-2006, 09:16 AM
Ama awoke fast from a bad Dream, with eyes now open the morining sun fled through. She jumped up and got dressed quickly, then headed over to Naroko's house. Opun arrival she didn't wish to wake his parents so she jumped onto his balcony.
"Naroko, Naroko are you there?" she said quietly through the door.

Sasuke is God
09-24-2006, 09:21 AM
An anoucment is heard across the village- "Will all ultima proxima contenstents please come to the outside of the forest for the first part of the Tournament."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jin got up and walked slowly to his window as the annocement was broadcast. "So it's time. All right then." Jin said to himself as he jumped out of his window and landed on the ground and headed towards the forest.

Nespa
09-24-2006, 09:25 AM
Babs stood still when the anoucement was made 'great i can't even hide'. Grumpy she sat down as jin came her way, she glares at him for a moment and closes her eyes. 'remember to watch out with him chick' Babs frowned 'yea, yea i know' she adjusts her hands in the sleeves so she could easily reach her senbons.

KibasStalker
09-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Ama sneaks into Naroko's room. With gentill feet she walks to his nightstand leaving a note that reads "Dear Naroko it seems you had more to say then I let you, please wake up soon they are calling the ultima promixa members to the forest. I wished to talk to you before, but it seems I will not have that chance. See you at the battles. yours truly, Ama."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ama reappeared in front of babs at the forest. "Hello babs, I'm Ama its a pleasure to finally meet you!" she says in a friendly voice holding out her hand expecting Babs to shake it.

Ryuk
09-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Syaoran heard the anoucment walks to the outside of the forest. She looks around for the rest of her team.As syaoran is walking she thinks *Why do I have to have the weakest sound Ninja I know of!!*

Karu the waterfall ninja
09-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Name: Rei Uchiha
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 98 lbs.
Appearence: http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m149/Karu_Uchiha_Chikage/thkazekagesamabylucrecia8wc.jpgamazingly looks like Gaara!!! Freakish black eyes....

Village: Waterfall village
Specailty area: Tai jutsu
Main jutsu element: Fire and lightning
1st jutsu you ever made: Element dragon jutsu, forgotten seal
Alternate weapon: Two huge swords, they dont look alike at all
Short bio: He is the cousin of Sasuke and Itachi, although they dont know that. He was kicked out of his village and is wanted for 5,000,000 ryu. He wears a disguise so no one will notice him.His parents died when he was 2 years old and he raised himself.

sorry for the late entry. ><

Deathsye
09-24-2006, 01:42 PM
All morning Hanzo Hattori had heard people talking about the Ultima Promixa. He had been curious since the kid in the Ramen Shop had said something about it.
He the heard the announcment.

"Stadium? Is it a tournement?" he asked himself.

He was walking around the Leaf Village when he saw several other ninja walking towards the Stadium.

"Excuse me for bothering you.... I have recently came to this village and I was wondering what the Ulitma Promixa is?"

Crimson Eyes
09-24-2006, 02:19 PM
After a night of missing, Riku finally reappeared. He had heard the announcement and reappeared on the outside of the forest. "Outside of forest, eh? This is probably a survival mission." Riku stood there and waited for everyone else to arrive. "They better hurry or they'll miss it. You better awaken from your sleep Naroko. You betterbe ready because I'm coming after you. We'll just see if you are the great ninja you claim to be."

Nespa
09-24-2006, 02:24 PM
babs sighed annoyed and glared at alma ignoring the hand that was offerd "go bug someone else girl"she stood and walked towards a tree and sat under it waiting for the others to appear, she opened a eye when riku came and nodded at him before closing it again.

KibasStalker
09-24-2006, 04:43 PM
"I've got a name you should use it, and don't call me girl like i'm some stupid five year old because your a girl to nomatter what you think," Ama smiled totally friendly then raced ahead.

'Lovely kind the villages have become,' Ama thought. She knew that Babs thought of her of minamal if no challange. 'Just because you have a demon doesn't mean your amazing,' Ama added annuyed in her head, but sent a subtle undeticable to babs but detacetable to Tokata, 'Its a honor to meet a great creature such as yourself. I will enjoy watching you two battle togther.'

Kyuubi Naruto
09-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Not to long after Ama had left his room,Naroko's father came in."NAROKO!WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!?"

Naroko instantly jumped up out of bed."Huh?What?Oh,is time?"

"Yes!Get going now!"He yelled.

Naorko grabbed his jacket that was at the foot of his bed,and ran downstairs to the training room and grabbed the windmill shuriken off the wall and ran out,but was stopped by his father."What is it now?!I gotta go!"

"Here."He hands him a note."It was in your room.Someone must've put it their earlier.

Naroko looks at the note but does not open it yet."Alright."He then runs past his father and while running,begins to read the note.

"Naroko!Make your mother and I proud!And your grandfather as well!"

Naroko lifts his hand up and waves quickly to his father,then runs out of sight.He then reads the note and sighs."Great.Now not only do I have to worry about the Proxima,I gotta spend forever thinking of how im gonna say this to Ama."He then continued to run,then thought for a minute."What am I doing just running?"He then dissappears,and reappears at the entrance to the forest,then begins to look around for Sati and Tatsuya."Hm.....where are they?I can enter this thing on my own!"Well,they'll show up later,right now,I got something else to do."He begins to search around for Ama,but doesnt find her."Agh!Why am I looking for her?I dont even know what im gonna say!"He sighs."This could end up as a 2 way disaster."He says,as he watches the hundreds upon thousand of people walking into the forest.

fox demon naruto
09-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Kyo sighed. "Finnaly! Something fun is about to happen." He said when he heard the announcement. Kyo took his time to the area. He walked up and saw the big crowed. Sighing he desided to look for his teammates. "Most people are gonna think I'm weak. Espically with all these Bijus running around."

KibasStalker
09-24-2006, 07:32 PM
OOC: Its the forest not the stadium I mest up the post, whoops I need to pay attention better.

BIC: Ama noticed Naroko arrived and walks over to him the wind blowing her long hair she smiles at him. Her pace quickens to a run as she is excited to find out what he wanted to say.

"Hey Naroko," she said waving.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Naroko turned to see Ama.He smiled at her,but thought to himself,"What?I got like 5 minutes to think of what to say,and all of a sudden she comes out of nowhere?"He then walks up to her."Oh,hey.I....got your little letter that you left in my room,well,if your so eager to here what I gotta say,then here it is."He sighs,and puts his head down,then holds it back up."Alright.Well,the reason that I asked you what I did,is because,I wanted to know what you'd do if you fought me.And well,I expected you to say what you said,because I would do the same thing.Now,I've known you for a long time,we both know,and I really care about you.But,well,yesterday,you said that you only see me as a friend.The thing is.......I want to be more than just a friend to you...because of my feelings for you...I.......wait....do you really just see me as a friend,with all we've went through?"He said,a little nervously."Because I dont want to be just a friend."

Crimson Eyes
09-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Riku closed his eyes. "If I'm gonna win this, then I have to think smart. I got it." Riku clasped his hands together. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu." Suddenly 10 water clones of Riku appeared everywhere. One of them appeared by Naroko. "So, are you ready? If you get in my way, I will not hesitate to kill you. Though I'd rather wait until the battles of the Proxima for that. I will bring out your demon form." Another clone went by Babs. "So...where's your team. I'd figure they would all be here. Mine isn't. This is such a delay."

Kyuubi Naruto
09-24-2006, 08:36 PM
OOC:Hey,I've noticed that a lot of us are missing teammates.Look at me and you!We have nobody Crimson!We have nobody!Sasuke said he'd handle it though,no worries.

Naroko turned to the clone extremely agitated."You MIND?IM KINDA IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING."He said."But if you must know,I probably wont even need Kyuubi to defeat,and you couldnt kill me if you tried.Now,if you dont mind...."He said,turning back to Ama.

viperoushell
09-24-2006, 08:43 PM
amruk hearing the annocement climbs out of bed and gets on his uniform for fighting adds the new hawk blade to it and than jumps out the window and heads down to the forest to see whats going on. he lands beside sayoran and smirks. hey whats going on now

Deathsye
09-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Hanzo still had no idea what exactly Ulitma Promixa was.

"Why are so many ninja in this village. All I have talked to have gave me vague explanations..." said Hanzo.

Nespa
09-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Babs ignord the buzz around her and opened her eyes her face in scowl. she disliked big crowds and she disliked this dumb tournament. she looked at the riku clone "like i care, i don't even know how to deal with a team anyway"she looked to the grounds "i had hoped this was a one on one fightin thing" she didn't notice takota recieving the message from alma or the message send back 'girl don't take the words personaly unlike you my host isent here willingly, she is here because the villiage wanted her out of sight' Babs sighs and looks at the air.

KibasStalker
09-25-2006, 05:52 AM
Ama blushed deep crimson, "Wow,"was all she could muster because he had agian left her speachless,"No you've got it wrong. I do like you..........more then a friend." She looks at him then her feet blinking slowly. "I really do like you," she said.

Sasuke is God
09-25-2006, 03:02 PM
OOC- new teams...
1.Sasuke is god
Nespa
Fox demon naruto
2.Kyubbi Naruto-only has a PART fo the fox demon!
FMA997
kibasstalker
3.Ryuk
ichigo Burossamu
amaruk
4. Rageling
crimson eyes
deathyes

BIC...sorta!- A tall man wearing a black robe steps onto a stool and coughed. "Okay, the first round of the ultima proxima will begin now. your challenge is to get thru the woods and out the other side." The man smiled as he heard the comments on how easy it was going to be. "But, you must retrieve a bell from a special shonobi that will have these bells. As a team you are to get them and cross the finish line in the next three days. Good luck and see you on the third day." The man stepped down and walked towards another man wearing a black robe. They both did hand signs and shot off three fireballs. "GO!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jin ran thru the first line of trees to relize that he hadn't found his team yet. "Crap! just my luck! well i know bab's chakra so i'll go there!" Jin shut his eyes and concentrated. When he locked into the chakra, he ran in that direction.

Nespa
09-25-2006, 03:07 PM
Babs remained seated while the other sped off in the forest 'kid go on, maybe it's fun!' . Babs just frowned 'no, i am not gonna do anything that proves that that stupid villiage of mine is great' she heard takota sigh and jin coming her way "great now what"she ignored the curous stares of teh crowed and the confsued look of the judge.

Sasuke is God
09-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Jin stopped short when he found babs. "Lets go. We only have three days and we need to hurry." Jin said coldly, "Unless the big bad dark forest scares you." Jin said mocking ly as he took another step towards babs.

Nespa
09-25-2006, 03:15 PM
she just glared at jin his mocking not hurting at all "I am not gonna do anything that will prove that villiage of mine is great"she crosses her arms and looked away "i am staying here, i am not interested in you, this ridiculus tournament or our team" she moved her hands in a seal insde her sleeves incase he was gonna try to pull her along

Sasuke is God
09-25-2006, 03:19 PM
Jin dropped his head down and sighed. "Are you always this diffucult?" Jin said as he lifted his head to show that his eyes ahd changed into sharingan. He slowly walked to babs' left side and spun her around. "This is for your own good." He said as he kissed her and used tried to use his sharingan to knock her out.

Nespa
09-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Babs blinked when he kissed her she had expected alot of things, screaming, dragging but not kissing. And she wasent sure how to respond so she responded how she mostly reacted to things she never she got pissed. Ignoring the whistles and shouts from the crowds she rested her hands on his chest and suddenly blasted him blackwards with her demon energy.

She spat on the ground and looked at him her eyes a dark blue. The energy was swirling around her and her hairs was transformed to feathers. some the people started to scream frightend as the sight of feathers coming out of her arms 'that was a really bad move! calm down, calm down kid! But the plea fell in deaf ears "how dare you"she hissed the ground around her feet was freezing.

Sasuke is God
09-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Jin smiled as he layed on the ground. "Well that was shocking," He said as he flipped onto his feet and jumped back. "Didn't expect that? Well theres no reason to get so angry. It was just a kiss." Jin smiled as he flipped towards babs. I hope this works. Jin thought to himself as he landed directly in the ice covered area and slowly walked towards babs. "You can't hurt me. Deep down you know you wanted that kiss too, so just calm down and lets get going," Jin said as he slowly put on his gloves. This is going to get ugly. Jin spread his feet and prepared for the worse.

Nespa
09-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Babs shook in anger, he had alot of nerve and she did not like that. A kinda manical smirk apeared on her face causing the crowd to back away. She faintly heard someone yell that she should find the enemy in the forest not her own teammate. the blue energy swirled and and moved into the frozen circle around. with blinding speed a iglo formed around her hiding her from few. She smirked inside the iglo and pressed her hands agains the ice and begond to charge it with charkra "ice jutsu: dome explosion". the iglo exploded forcing several people to duck or dodge teh charkra charged ice pieces. Babs pants, sank to her knee's and laid on the ground she fainted.

Deathsye
09-25-2006, 04:23 PM
A Jounin ran up to Hanzo and started talking to him.

"Excuse me but you are supposed to be in the Stadium right now." said the Jounin

"What ? I don't even know what the Ultima Promixa is."

"Your sensei sentyou here for it."

"Master ?! I see... THis is for training... Thank you Master." said Hanzo.

He started heading towards the Stadium. On the way he caught a glimse of one of his teammates he was told about. He walked up to Riku.

"I see... You are one of my new team mates... I am Hanzo Hattori, The Shadow Ninja." said Honzo bowing.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Satina weaved through the moving crowd till she found her team. "So where to first?" she said automatically asking if anyone had a plan. She brushed back her hair.

---------------------------------------------------------
When the Annoucement was:
Satina woke up and ran to the forest. When she arrived the man started up. She nodded then began to look for her team.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Naroko smiled at Ama."Well...thats good..because I feel the same way...."He said,slowly leaning into Ama,but stopped once when the Ultima Proxima started."Well,its time!Alright,we can talk about this whole thing once we get in the forest,right now,we probably should get going!"He said,beckoning for Ama and Sati to follow him as he dashed into the forest."YES!SO EVERYTHING DID WORK OUT IN THE END!"He thought himself."But right now,we need to focus on finding that Shinobi and making to the end before anyone else does.And I think this team was an improvement......im pumped now!"He continued to think.

KibasStalker
09-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Ama blushes again, "We should head in then after we finish we can defentally talk." Ama turned to the forest and headed off expecting her teammates to follow. She sped up looking around memorizing her soroundings and anything odd she saw. Sniffing the air she dogged boobie traps.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Naroko ran beside Ama."Alright,so,the guy never really explained where these shinobi would be,so technically its on a first come first serve basis.I wanna make sure that I make it to the finals....and win....for my grandfather."He sped up and looked back at Ama and thought,"Ah.....its good to know it might actually work out,and I didnt make a complete fool of myself confessing my feelings for her.And she feels the same way about me!COULD THIS BE ANY MORE PERFECT?!"He said in his mind,though he was smiling at her."Hey Ama!With any luck,I wont end up like my grandfather!In the belly of a snake."He said,then laughed.

KibasStalker
09-25-2006, 09:11 PM
"You'll be very lucky if you don't get eaten by something," she said in a teasing manner. She let him take the lead knowing a hard to find trap was ahead, she wanted to test his abilities. After all she hadn't seen him in a few years.

Sasuke is God
09-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Jin smiled as he swiftly dodged the chunks of ice. He was about to do a jutsu when suddenly babs started to fall. With a speed he had never known, Jin ran to her side and caught her before she could hit the ground. "My you must have used up all of your chakra. I didn't mean to push you that far, but whats done is done." Jin said as he picked babs up into his arms and ran into the forest. He was behind the other teams but it would be okay if they would work together. Jin sighed as babs snuggled close to him in his arms.

Crimson Eyes
09-26-2006, 03:41 AM
Riku turned to Hanzo and smiled. "Oh, hello Hanzo. Listen I am just a clone. Riku has already entered the forest." The real Riku was reminded of Hanzo. "I gotta go get him." Riku made three handsigns. "Kage hanro jutsu." A shadow portal had opened up in front of Hanzo. "Go through it. It's me Riku. We need to hurry up or we'll fall behind."

Nespa
09-26-2006, 07:11 AM
Babs snuggled closer into Jin's warmth and mutters "brian.." Tokata sighed in relief, she was out cold 'now i can take control' babs stirred in jin's arms and opened her eyes reveling they were a light blue instead of the dark brown. She looks at jin "i am the demon thats inside of her, don't worry i wont hurt you but please put me down" she squirmed a bit.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-26-2006, 03:41 PM
Naroko continued to run,then looked around."Check it out Ama!We're the first team in the forest and we're ahead of everyone else!"He said,then stopped."I think here is a good spot.Listen,I remember long ago,I was told that during the Chuunin exams,Sasuke made up this plan.This little password,or passpeech as my grandfather called it,to make sure that we know who we are.Any ideas?"

Sasuke is God
09-26-2006, 03:46 PM
Jin arched an eyebrow when he heard babs say brian. Then he nearly droped her when she opened her eyes. "Uh, okay?" Jin said as he stopped and slowly put babs onto her feet. "I knew there was something different about her, so you must be what it is." Jin smiled as he held out his hand. "You seem nicer then your other half, no offence meant. My names Jin, and you are?"

Nespa
09-26-2006, 03:53 PM
takota shook his hand 'takota" and then she slapped him across the face pretty hard "and that was really stupid move you made, she isent really used to friendly human contact ya know" she sighs "since i have been sealed in her people have shunned and hated her, it went really wrong after her mother and brian died"she crosses her arms and looks at him "but she could have killed you ya know, the ice rage is only the only time i cannot reach her"she shifts her hands in the sleeves "but now she is out and probely will for the rest of the tournament"she looks at you

Deathsye
09-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Hanzo jumped through the portal and started blurring throught the forest next to Riku.

"I wouldn't want to slow you down..." said Hanzo. "You don't have to worry I am a very good ninja."

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Satina followed she rarely ever asserted her power when she was put into teams. She found it much easier to listen to what everyone had to say. "Pass speach? well I wouldn't know." she said and crossed her arms across her chest. She knew what she would do shw ould probably be ignored for the rest fo the tournament but that made no problem for her. She'd rather wait for the fights to show what she could really do.

Sasuke is God
09-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Jin smiled and rubbed his cheek. "Sorry, i didn't relize" he said as he looked back at babs. "She seems to be so nice though....and whose brian?" Jin shifted slightly.

KibasStalker
09-26-2006, 04:48 PM
"hmmmmm....I don't know," Ama thought for a moment, " how about this poem:

Don't be fooled by me.
Don't be fooled by the face I wear for I wear a mask,
a thousand masks,
masks that I'm afraid to take off,
and none of them is me.

Pretending is an art that's second nature with me,
but don't be fooled, for God's sake don't be fooled.
I give you the impression that I'm secure,
that all is sunny and unruffled with me,
within as well as without,
that confidence is my name and coolness my game,
that the water's calm and I'm in command and that I need no one,
but don't believe me.
My surface may seem smooth but my surface is my mask,
ever-varying and ever-concealing.
Beneath lies no complacence.
Beneath lies confusion, and fear, and aloneness.
But I hide this.
I don't want anybody to know it.
I panic at the thought of my weakness exposed.
That's why I frantically create a mask to hide behind,
a nonchalant sophisticated facade,
to help me pretend,
to shield me from the glance that knows.

But such a glance is precisely my salvation,
my only hope, and I know it.
That is, if it's followed by acceptance,
if it's followed by love.
It's the only thing that can liberate me from myself,
from my own self-built prison walls,
from the barriers I so painstakingly erect.
It's the only thing that will assure me of what I can't assure myself,
that I'm really worth something.
But I don't tell you this.
I don't dare to, I'm afraid to.
I'm afraid your glance will not be followed by acceptance,
will not be followed by love.
I'm afraid you'll think less of me,
that you'll laugh, and your laugh would kill me.
I'm afraid that deep-down I'm nothing
and that you will see this and reject me.

So I play my game, my desperate pretending game,
with a facade of assurance without and a trembling child within.
So begins the glittering but empty parade of masks,
and my life becomes a front.
I tell you everything that's really nothing,
and nothing of what's everything,
of what's crying within me.
So when I'm going through my routine
do not be fooled by what I'm saying.
Please listen carefully and try to hear what I'm not saying,
what I'd like to be able to say,
what for survival I need to say,
but what I can't say.

I don't like hiding.
I don't like playing superficial phony games.
I want to stop playing them.
I want to be genuine and spontaneous and me
but you've got to help me.
You've got to hold out your hand
even when that's the last thing I seem to want.
Only you can wipe away from my eyes
the blank stare of the breathing dead.
Only you can call me into aliveness.
Each time you're kind, and gentle, and encouraging,
each time you try to understand because you really care,
my heart begins to grow wings--
very small wings,
very feeble wings,
but wings!

With your power to touch me into feeling
you can breathe life into me.
I want you to know that.
I want you to know how important you are to me,
how you can be a creator--an honest-to-God creator--
of the person that is me if you choose to.
You alone can break down the wall behind which I tremble,
you alone can remove my mask,
you alone can release me from my shadow-world of panic,
from my lonely prison,
if you choose to.
Please choose to.

Do not pass me by.
It will not be easy for you.
A long conviction of worthlessness builds strong walls.
The nearer you approach to me the blinder I may strike back.
It's irrational, but despite what the books say about man
often I am irrational.
I fight against the very thing I cry out for.
But I am told that love is stronger than strong walls
and in this lies my hope.
Please try to beat down those walls
with firm hands but with gentle hands
for a child is very sensitive.

Who am I, you may wonder?
I am someone you know very well.
For I am every man you meet
and I am every woman you meet.

Just kidding!!! Heres the one I really think we should say:

I humbly appraise my mother's worth,
It began with pain to give me birth,
Which triggered off a love so strong,
Blossoming into a life-long bond.

When needed, she was always there,
Someone I realised would always care.
And the older I got the more I knew,
A mother's love sincere and true.

Now as I watch Mum age in years,
I'm happy to help and ease her fears.
Privileged now to play my part,
As she did for me from the very start." Ama laughed at her long poem joke, but started on agian. "I wanna talk to you Naroko, but I wanna win too." She said sternily.

fox demon naruto
09-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Kyo walked up to see his two teammates fighting and then he notice that they suddenly stopped. "Great I either have lovers, idiots, or overpowered insane people." He mumbled to himself. "Great, now that you have settled things can we please get a move on?" Kyo yelled to Jin and babs.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Satina nodded at the poem "Where did you get that?" she asked. She was a good team player just not very good at voicing her oppion. Her Sensei used to say "To be a team player is one thing but to be a team player and still assert your self is another" Satina muttered that under her breath.

KibasStalker
09-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Ama thought for another moment then turned toward the trees," I don't really remember I think my mom told me both poems or my dad, I can't remember .." Ama looked confused then returned to her normal melachalont mood.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-26-2006, 05:41 PM
Naroko was instantly shocked at the password."WHAT!?How am I supposed to remember that?"He sighs."You know what?I'll try to remember it,right now we cant waste anymore time."He then turned to Ama."Yeah,maybe we can talk,AFTER we fight the shinobi.Right now,we need to get going again.Everyone ready?"He said,as he stood up.

Crimson Eyes
09-26-2006, 08:14 PM
"Well if you are a good ninja then there would be no reason that you would slow me down. Which you are not. Hm. I'm not quite sure but I think we're in dead last place. Of course there are no places. We can't finish this race unless we have a bell." Through all this pandemonium, Riku suddenly realized something. "He aren't we missing a team member?" Riku sighed. "Great all these people came and barely any of them are competing. Not to worry though. I don't believe we are at a disadvantage."

Deathsye
09-26-2006, 08:48 PM
"Don't worry about it... I am a pretty skilled in most arts. I even know some advanced Transformation arts." said Hanzo looking like he wasn't even touching the tree limbs. And I assure you... I this bell won't be hard to get..."

Nespa
09-27-2006, 06:34 AM
takota's eyes seem to soften "brian was babs only childhood friend, he was three years older and could not care she had a demon. He sank trough ice when he was trying to teach her skating and drowned" she sighs again "the villiagers were surten she created the hole.."she glared at kyo for his yelling "there is some strange chakra 3 miles north from here"she pushed off and jumped through the tree's

Sasuke is God
09-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Jin raised his eye brow towards kyo's direction. Must be the third member. Jin thought to himself as he followed babs without saying a word to kyo. "So, they blame her? I've had something like that happen before." Jin said quitely. He suddenly felt closer to babs for some reason. "So, you'll be here for the rest of the time?" Jin asked.

fox demon naruto
09-27-2006, 02:51 PM
"Fine ignore the different one of the team. Just 'cause I don't have a demon or a bloodline. I don't care. Since I dont seem to have feelings." Kyo mumbled to himself as he ran after the two. He soon caught up with them and stayed quite. Since anything he said wouldn't matter, or they would have not listen to him. 'This is going to be long.' Kyo thought sighing.

Sasuke is God
09-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Jin looked back at his third team member. "Is something wrong?" He asked as they continued to move. He knew he was rude earlier, and that wasn't his style.

fox demon naruto
09-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Kyo looked at jin and said, "No I perfer to keep quite. Besides I really don't intened to burden you with my troubles." He said. He was annoyed at the two from earlier but he just let it past.

Nespa
09-27-2006, 03:47 PM
Babs looked to jin "i wil probely be in control the rest of the tournament, she is gonna be pissed but she needs to experiance how it is to be in a team"she looks over her shoulder to kyo "i wil explain to you later, the jounin with the bells is nearby" she stopped and looked to down where a jounin was looking around him.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Satina nodded and rose. She looked around "So we just anywhere? THen find the shinobi?". She adjusted her headband because it ahd started to fall down her head. She kept her Sensei's advice in her too so she could try and win.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Naroko then paused for a couple of seconds to think."Well...um...truthfully,I dont know.I mean,technically,there's nothing to do if someone doesnt attack us like the shinobi,so,what?We just stay here for a while?"He said,then sat back down."I thought this would be more exciting."He stood back up."But then again,we probably should move,so lets get going."

Crimson Eyes
09-27-2006, 07:35 PM
"This will be no problem. As a Genjutsu ninja. I get my advantages in trickery." Riku took out an umbrella. It was the famous unbrella of 1000 needles. Riku then took out a scroll. He unrolled it and bit his thumb. He smeared his blood onto the scroll and made five handsigns. He then wrapped the scroll around the umbrella. "Take cover." Riku threw the umbrella into the air and the needles dispersed into the sky they then landed on different locations of the forest. Chances are they would hit a jounin or at least one of the opponents. "The scroll that I wrapped on there. It will affect the needles. If anyone is struck by the needles. My genjutsu will activate."

(The genjutsu is that if the person is struck they will feel as though the forest is sucking them into the ground. It will be like they are being sucked in by quick sand.)

Deathsye
09-27-2006, 08:31 PM
Hanzo safely got out of the way of Rikus Genjutsu. He stopped for a second.

"There is no reason why I should hold back... Now..."

Hanzo started doing hand signals in a strange pattern. He finally finished and his voice rang out raspy.

"Transformation Style! Shadow Avatar Jutsu!" said Hanzo.

His body turned black and transparent as a shadow. Only thing the was distinctable was 2 red eyes glowing.

Now sounding as if he was wispering he said, "Now you will see why they call me the shadow ninja."

Sasuke is God
09-28-2006, 02:50 PM
1.Sasuke is god
Nespa
Fox demon naruto
2.Kyubbi Naruto-only has a PART fo the fox demon!
FMA997
kibasstalker
3.Ryuk
ichigo Burossamu
Saiyuko
4. Rageling
crimson eyes
deathyes
team 1-as they r running thru the forest, this team eneters a clearing and find a young boy sitting there with a book. "Oh? Hello! You must be after this, i assume." He said as he held out a bell. "Well come and get it!" He said with a smile.
team 2-Walks into a clear opening with no sign of the shinobi. then out of the forest ahead walks a small child of about 8 years old. "Can you help me?" She asked.
team 3-as they traveled, they are surrounded by a thick fog. "Hmm, you must be the ones that are after my bell." A very tall man appeared with an onmorumus sword. "You should turn around and go home." He said as he raised his hand and vanished again.
team 4-runs into an area with several small puddles. "Foolish children," They hear coming from several of the puddles. Then two men came out of two puddles looking identical. (guys from first mission on Naruto)

Nespa
09-28-2006, 02:57 PM
Babs looks to jin "is it a clone or it really the jounin?" she found it strange that the guy was so nice, she more expected a agresive guy. 'something is not right here'she thought as she looked at kyo wondering what his opinion was.

Sasuke is God
09-28-2006, 03:08 PM
Jin raise his eyebrow and then shut his eyes, he opened them and they were sharingan. "Hmm....it seems like he's really, but theres something different about him..something that i reconize..."Jin then shrugged and looked over as Kyo. "Any thoughts?"

fox demon naruto
09-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Kyo looked at the boy and shrugged. "I can't tell. It might be a genjutsu, though I don't have much insert about genjutsu I would think you could tell. Though I think they have a very good reason for bringing in , if he is, a child for a Jounin. This might be very intresting." He said.

Nespa
09-28-2006, 03:37 PM
takota narrowed her eye 'wait a minute i know that charkra, it's just concealed to feel difrently' takota looked to her companions 'i cannot let them die over a problem i have with my villiage'. "Stay here" she jumped down and looked at the smirking jounin "chakako..i expected alot of old classmates after me but not you.."

the jounin grinned wider "so you reconigised me demon" takota narrowed her eyes "what did you do with the reall jounin we were suppost to meet". She snarled at the laugher the boy gave her "killed him, but i kept the bell" he revealed the jingeling item "it's whats you need right?" takota gritted her teeth.

Sasuke is God
09-28-2006, 03:47 PM
OOC-okay nespa...that was a twist i wasn't plaining...just so u know....i was thinking kakashi's grandson....but okay!! that works too!! :D

BIC-Jin raised his eyebrow as babs jumped down. I think not! Jin thought to himself as he jumped down after her. He heard her asked her question and the answer. Jin rolled his fist into a ball and walked toward the guy. "Back up babs. I'll handle this." Jin stepped in front of babs and before she could make a complant he charged at the guy.

KibasStalker
09-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Ama looked at the child sniffing her sent checking for any signs of genjustu or ninjustu

Nespa
09-28-2006, 03:57 PM
takota sighs as he is slammed into a tree by iron ice first and looked to him "first lesson in fighting snownins, they aways do jutsu's in there sleeves so you can rarely see what there planning" She took a hit of a couple of shurikan and just looked bored as one was sticking out of the side of her head suddenly her face cracked as did her hands and pieces of ice fell on the ground revealing she was harmless.

The jounin frowed at that "a little trick i picked from the history book, i believe you remember the history lesson about gaara of the desert?" he came at her screaming and tryed to hit her, she took a hit here and there but mostly blocked it.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Satina looked at the girl strangely. In her village there was no one younger than 12. For that reason she was not used to such young children. "I-I don't know what do you need?" the child looked sweetly at her not answering. She had huge eyes Satina looked away.

Deathsye
09-28-2006, 05:02 PM
"Foolish Water ninja.... You have picked the wrong one to mess with..." said Hanzo still in his Shadow Form.

Then as fast as a blink he was gon and was no where in sight. But, one of the water ninja's shadow had red glowing eyes.

"So incompedent... You can't even track me down... And this is just the basic form.... Fool..." said Hanzo with the Water Ninja looking around for him.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-28-2006, 05:15 PM
"Dont worry,I'll handle this."He then turned to the child."Help you,help you with what?We're in the middle of something.What's a little girl like you doing in the forest anyway?"He then thought,"Oh,this has gotta be a trick,no way a little girl'd be in the forest,what do they take me for?"

fox demon naruto
09-28-2006, 05:19 PM
Kyo looked at the fight and knew that takota could take him on herself, but he still wanted to stop him enough to get this over quick. Kyo started to make a few hand signs and said,

Shadow Style: Shadow of Ten Dragons!

Ten dark orbs appeared around him and shot out were ten dark dragons that were not solid. They speed to the boy and started to swarm at him. Knowing that he was Jounin that move most likly would not hit him. So he speed toward him for some hand to hand combat to get someone a clean shot at him. He pulled out a kunai and lunged at the boy.

KibasStalker
09-28-2006, 05:44 PM
"No Naroko you are a shinobi, but also a protector of the village," Ama said coming between him in the girl, "We must be kind and willing to help untill we know for sure she is the shinobi we are looking for." Ama turned back to the little girl completely with out protection of a shank or justu. "Hello little girl, are you lost and how can we help you???" Ama said in a kind feternal voice smiling down at the girl with calming eyes.

Sasuke is God
09-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Jin was slightly surprised at the attack, but not finished. He flipped backwards into the air and landed on his feet. "Fine then," He said as he did a couple of hand signs and snapped his hands back.

"Flamebolt Fist" He yelled and his fist covered themselves with a type of lightning flame as he charged towards the jounin. He stooped short and hit the ground, sending several sparks towards the guy.

Crimson Eyes
09-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Riku saw the jounin run off. He also saw Hanzo disappear after him. "I'll make this jounin wiah he hadn't come here." Riku made several handsigns. "Shadow Walker Jutsu. Riku sunk into the many shadows of the dense forest. Riku heard Hanzo messing with the Jounin. Riku decided he would make an assassin attempt. He unwrapped his large braid and apparently it was tied with a steel wire string. Riku eld it in his hands. He was now in the shadows behind the Jounin. Riku than popped up from the shadow, wrapped the wire tight around the jounin's throat and started to mercilessly strangle him.

Deathsye
09-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Hanzo's Shadow form appeared in front of the Water Ninja. He went back to normal. And as he was being strangled by Riku searched him.

"Now does this Jounin have a bell?"

Nespa
09-29-2006, 05:15 AM
takoat smirked and jumped backwards as some of the attacks hit the jounin. he started to look around him confused "good he is disorinted"she moved her hands in a fast seal "ice jutsu: iron ice fist" arms glowed blue and she slammed her fist through his chest coming out the other side, she smirked at his shocked face as she withdrew her arm now covert in blood and watched the guy sink and drop dead. she shakes her arm to get a bit of the blood off.

Sasuke is God
09-29-2006, 05:53 AM
Jin stopped in his tracks as babs took hr hand out of the joniuns body. "Wow...note to self, do not anger the demon." Jin whispered to himself as he walked over and picked up the bell "Looks like all we gotta do is cross the finish line. This wasn't that hard." Jin said as he pocketed the bell.
--------------------------------------------------------
The little girl looked at Naroko with fear in her eyes. "Why are you so mean to me? I'm lost and i can't find my mommy." The girl said as tears formed in her eyes. As Ama moved closer to confort the girl, she suddenly fell to the ground. Then several wires fly and hold the three members tightly in plase as an older man came walking around a corner with a bell in his hand. "Foolish leaf ninjas," He said i a hoarse voice.

Nespa
09-29-2006, 05:59 AM
Takota looks him "we must be carefull though others may will see us as a easyer prey than the jounins"she pants a bit "and i am gentle, babs is the cruel one of us two when it comes to killing"she looks to the dead body "i just punch through there chest, she puts them on ice and then shatters them while there stil alive"she onvaluntary shivers and pushed off hopping back into the tree's.

Sasuke is God
09-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Jin looked up at babs. Its to bad, if i wasn't the way I am, i might actually feel sympathy for her.Jin thought to himself as he pocketed the bell and followed babs.
--------------------------------------------
The demon brothers transpired into water and fell to the ground. "Did you think it would be that easy?" A pair of twins came out of the puddles and started to attack.

KibasStalker
09-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Ama closed her eyes slowly then opened quiekly saying," At least that was worth a try, you never know it might have been a test." Ama made hand simbols, doing a simple transportantion justu to an unknown place. She had also done a few things, set up traps in the nearby area and memorized the mans sent also getting a good look at him. "May I please have the name of our dear jounin," Ama said her voice coming from every direction the sound boncing of trees making a eirie eco sound.

Nespa
09-29-2006, 03:07 PM
as they were nearing the edge of the forest takota started to pant more and stopped leaning one hand on the base of a tree and the other on her leg 'note to self, convince babs to let me longer in control of body' she strightens as jin and kya land next to her.

fox demon naruto
09-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Kyo landed next to babs to see she was tired. 'Hmmm, must be the demon.' He thought. "Are you ok?" He said worried for his teammate.

Nespa
09-29-2006, 03:18 PM
takota cracks her back a bit "yes it's just a side effect, i am not really used to stay in control this long"she points to some light in the distance "i think we nearing the edge lets go"she pushed off again 'when we are over the finish, i can rest' she thought.

Sasuke is God
09-29-2006, 03:28 PM
Jin lnaded next to babs and looked at her out of the corner of his eye. "Give her back her body. Then you can rest and we can move on." Jin said as he looked off in the distance. This is WAY to easy....what is it that i'm sensing? Jin thought to himself as he put a hnad on kyo's shoulder. "Can you meld with the shadows? I need you to scout ahead and see what lies there." Jin asked with a smile.
------------------------------------------------------
The old man slowly walked towards the other two and pulled out twin kunai knifes. "You'ld be smart to come back, or I'll kill your team mates/" He said with a sneer and a cough. He started to slowly move his knife towards Naroko's throat. "You...you smell like him! Are you related to the 6th hokage, Naruto?" He asked.

Nespa
09-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Takota landed again and sat down "i can't, she is stil out cold"she looks to jin "even if i let her into control, she would just be sleeping and hold you back" she scratched the side of her head and felt something warm, she looked at her hand and saw a few blooddrips "hmmm perhaps the ice armor isent that good" she faintly wonderd why she felt a little fuzzy in the head.

fox demon naruto
09-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Kyo looked at Jin and said,"Yes in darkness that is a chunnin maybe high gennin tops." He started to make hand signs and walked over to a tree and placed his hands on the shadow of it and said,

Shadow Walker no Jutsu!

He slowly soaked into the tree shadow and darted to the light. He reached the clearing and saw three people standing there. With them they had younger people with them. The people seemed old but Kyo knew wh they were. The leaders of the Nara, Hyuuga, and Uchiha clans. Hyuuga Hila, Uchiha Sansuka, and Nara Shukaku (yes that is his name!). They were the children of Hyuuga Hinata, and Nara Shikamaru. However Shansuka apperead one day in Konoha with the Sharingan. Many don't know where he was from but he proved himself to be related to the main branch of the Uchiha family. He also proved that he was fit to take control of the Uchiha clan. The kids seemed to be the children of them. He then noticed that each leader held a bell. It seemed that the jounin was just a way to get to this. It may have been the next challenge or the same. Kyo didn't know. However, he knew they were going to have to get the bell from them.

Sighing he sunk back to his teammate and told them, "The leaders of the Nara, Hyuuga," He looked at Jin and said, " and Uchiha clan. They have bells with them. It seems that we have to fight the heirs of the clan to pass this test. Or, it could be the next test." Kyo said.

OOC: I couldn't think of names so I just thought of some! Also Sasuke im sorry if you dont like but thats what i thought of. so dont hate me T_T

Sasuke is God
09-29-2006, 03:49 PM
"You're injuried." Jin said as he examined her head. It wasn't that bad, but it did needed looked at. "We're going now!" Jin said as he picked babs up into his arms and started off for the finish line. He was moving and not paying attention to his surroundings that he did not see the group of ninjas tailing them untill it was to late. A kunai was thrown and it hit Jin squarly in the left shoulder. "Ahh!" Jin said as he began to lose his grip on babs. He closed his eyes and began to glow. *not yet....do not do it yet* A voice inside his head said. Jin grabbed babs before she feel and started again. "KYO!"

Nespa
09-29-2006, 03:52 PM
Takoat looked at him with lidded eyes "the first challenge jounis...was..a..a distraction?" takota talked a bit slurred "i don't feel so wel.." she fought to say awake and gave a weak yelp when jin grabbed her and pulled her with him and had the faint feeling of falling before being grabbed again

fox demon naruto
09-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Kyo grabbed babs and Jin before they fell to the ground and layed them down. "Damn, I didn't notice that the area was boobyed trapped." Cursed Kyo. "Jin, I know a small healing jutsu that should help the wound but you wont be able to fight right now and babs dosent look well either I'll fight." He said. Starting the healing Jutsu.

Sasuke is God
09-29-2006, 04:11 PM
OOC-lol...chill narutofoxdemon it's cool....also i'm increasing the post number to six a day...cause i feel like it!!:p well those r good names and good job....reps for you...but u did ruin my post!! :badrazz: j/k TWICE!!!

BIC-Jin listened to kyo's report and then growled. "Take babs. I'll stop the guys behind use. the're after the bell that they think i have....so i'll give it to them." Jin smiled as he gently handed babs over to Kyo. "Be careful and stick to the shadows." Jin said as he turned around and headed back towards the people that were following him.

Nespa
09-29-2006, 04:17 PM
takota started to squirm weakly when kyo held her "no let me go..i..i didn't want to hurt them"she whimpers "poison" her sight was blurry and she felt hot. her demon energy started to swirl faintly around her causing feathers to grow on her arms and then retract

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Satina had not expected the wires. She wiggled trying to free herself. She bacame anraged at the thought of dying like this. No don't use all of your energy in freeing yourself. she thought as her eyes glowed slightly. So she stopped herself. And began vainly lookingly for her windmill shurikens. "So this is the shinobi." she said.

fox demon naruto
09-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Kyo looked as Jin walked away. Sighing he picked up Babs and walked to the finish line. He saw that Babs was trying to do things so he did the only thing he could. He knocked he out. "Aye, I will not have my teammate die from over using her body in a torunament." He then noticed that she must have been poisned. He walked into the clearing and saw the three leaders and the children of them.

"Ah, good a team arrives!" Said Shukaku. Clasping his hands. "Yes, but why are you carrying on and where is the other?" Asked Sansuka asked eyeing him.

Lying he said, "She passed out from Poison so she needs a medic, and my other teammate is busy with tending to his wounds. I was sparred in the fight thankfully. For I belive I must fight on of you."

"Aye, you must. However you will fight one of our kids." Shukaku said.

"Who will you pick young boy?" Said Hila.

"Nara!" He said immiditly. Shukaku eyed the boy and then told his son to fight. The others stood out of the way for the fight. Hila walked over to babs and started to help her.

"I am Shinuka son of Shukaku." the boy boasted. "I mey not be as smart as my grandfather but I have a wider range of Taijutsu and Ninjutsu." He said.

"I hope so. I am Kyo, of the Village hidden in the Darkness." He said smirking.

Sasuke is God
09-29-2006, 05:07 PM
Jin nodded and looked around. "Now for the rest of them. No one else here...so i guess i can do it." Jin stopped as the three ninjas came into veiw. He spread his legs and put his arms over his face. He then began collecting chakra and he then he threw his hands down. "Third gate of chakra, open!" He said as he ran towards the first member and easily dispatched all three. "There from the same villiage as babs." Jin said as he looked at one of the ones he knocked out. Where they hunting her? Jin thought as he picked up the three bodys and transported to the finish line. "Medic, take these three to the closest ANBU station for questioning." Jin said as he yelled to kyo, "Wheres ba...."Jin started to say then he feel to the ground from posion that was in the kunai.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Naroko looked at the old man."Smell like him?Wow,thats flattering."He said with a sigh."Now,do you honestly think that you'll be able to hold me with these things?"He said,then closed his eyes,opened them,and for less than a second,his eyes transferred from red to blue again,and burst out of the ropes,knocking the kunai out of the old man's hand."Alright!I think you should've known that I wasnt gonna get kept in that thing,you really arent that smart are ya?"He jumped back."Let's go!If you wanna fight,then its a fight your gonna get!"

fox demon naruto
09-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Kyo looked over at Jin and then sweatdroped as he fell to the ground. "OK, can someone help him too." He shouted. Sansuka asked his daughter to go help Jin and Kyo went back to Shinuka. "Shall we start?" He asked

"Of cource." Shinuka said.

"Good." Kyo said as he blended into the shadows of the trees surronding them. He moved silently as Shinuka tried to locate him. Just as he was ten feet away kyo started to make hand signs and said,

Ice Shadow Style: Shadow Dragon Ice Stab no Jutsu!

Darkness covered his arm as a ice dragon circled it's way up his arm. There he stood with a Ice dragon with a ice blade sticking out of his arm and had a dark aura around it. He ready himself and pounced at the boy.

Kyuubi Naruto
09-29-2006, 10:18 PM
As Naroko was talking with the old man,a shadow clone came behind the old man and snatched the bell,then gave it to the real Naroko who was across the field."Foolish leaf ninjas?Your the one who held out that bell.Its like it was calling for me to take it."

Crimson Eyes
09-30-2006, 05:33 AM
OOC: Why was my jutsu used? Shadow Walker Jutsu.

After a few minutes of strangling the Jounin had finally died from lack of oxygen. Riku let the Jounin go and his cold, dead body fell to the ground. "Hanzo, have you found the bell yet?" Riku started to look for the bell himself. "It was probably a sub jutsu. I would think that a good Jounin would at least get a few hits on us. But this one couldn't keep from being strangled? Something's wrong." Riku started to shake the Jounin's body and he heard a slight ringing. "He does have a bell. But where is it?"

Nespa
09-30-2006, 09:20 AM
Takota whimperd 'this poison..is it suppost to kill or just confuse me'she coughed a bit. She did not know what to do babs was out of reach and her natrul resistance against poison didn't seem to help either. She panted a bit and trye to open her eyes only to close them again at the spinning.

Deathsye
09-30-2006, 11:43 AM
Hanzo did the signs for the Shadow Avatar Jutsu again. Then did the shadow clone jutsu and created more of himself.

"Where ever this Jounin is... We will find him... Even if it takes burning this forest to the ground..." said Hanzo with a dark tone.

The 10 clone spread out and started to search for the Jounin.

KibasStalker
09-30-2006, 08:15 PM
Ama pulled a string sending thousands of kunai at only the Jounin, they hit their mark and he died instantaiasly.

Sasuke is God
10-01-2006, 09:18 AM
The old man raised an eyebrow and thought to himself These kids are good and then he laughed as the kunai his him. He quickly used a substition jutsu and appeared behind the girl. "Bad move." He said as he kicked her in the back. He then created a shadow clone and sent it to deal with Naroko. "You seem to be as stupid as your grandfather." The clone said as he pulled out a kunai and prepared to fight.

Nespa
10-01-2006, 09:26 AM
Takota opened her eyes as the world stopped spinning, she rolled to her side and groaned her eyes widen at the sigh not knowing what shhe saw wasent real 'the snow villiage" she staggered to her feet and looked around. she looked jin's way but in stead of kyo she saw a asassin from the past. She glared "i wont let you live this time" she snarls and punched him in the face causing him to fly backwards and follows him slowly walking.

Sasuke is God
10-01-2006, 09:31 AM
Jin heard what was happening but couldn't move. I...have...to....get...UP! Jin yelled inside his head. Suddenly his body starts to glow red and he begins to unconsiouly open up the gates. First, then the second then the third, then the forth. Jin opened his eyes and saw what was happening. "Babs! NO!" Jin yelled as he got btwn Babs and Kyo. "Babs, you're hulicanating. Snap out of it!"Jin yelled, grabbing her arms. "Takota, WAKE UP!" Jin yelled as he pulled her close to him and held her close.

Nespa
10-01-2006, 09:38 AM
takota narrows her eyes when jin interverse and grabs her arms and pulls her close. she snarls as her eyes turn a darker blue the pupli fully gone, the demon enegergy started to swirl and freeze anything near except jin. Her hair turned into feathers she grabbed his upper arms harsh her fingers digging in his clothing and skin. sheg lares at him "do not intervere brian"she hissed 'you know what he did" feathers began to form on her upperarms.

Sasuke is God
10-01-2006, 09:41 AM
"Babs....Takota.....no...stop." Jin said quitely. "It's not worth it. Brian is gone, and it wasn't your fault. Come back to me Babs." Jin held Babs close and began to move her away from everyone else.

Nespa
10-01-2006, 09:45 AM
takota calmed down enough to think though the engery remaind swirling 'brian gone?' she thought confused. She calmed enough to let go of jin and the swirling stopped, her hair turned back and the pupils returned. she fiantly smiled at jin "you can let go now, the poison was made to create a illusion aparantly"she blinks "they probely hoped that the villiage would kill me out of safety reasons"she blushes a bit as her eyes turned to there normal blue.

Sasuke is God
10-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Jin smiled faintly as he reclosed the chakra gates adn fell to the ground. As he was falling he wispered something. "Glad I could help." and he was unconcious again.

Nespa
10-01-2006, 10:05 AM
takota smiles faintly as he fainted 'myabe i can get him back on his feet..' she layed him on his back with his head in her lap and held her hands beside him 'i hope this works, i never done it in this body before' she concetrated and her hands glowed blue as her eyes when she started to fill him with her energy 'come one please acept' she sighs softly relieve when his body acepted her foreing charkra and filled him with energy again. she giggles a bit as his dark hair started to form a couple of white stripes.

Crimson Eyes
10-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Riku continued to search the body while Hanzo went to search for a possible clone that carried the bell or the real Jounin. Riku put his ear close to the body and shook the body. He heard a jingle. "Is the bell inside of him?" Riku shook the body again. Again he heard a jingle. "If I had a byakugan this would be no problem. NO! I am a future ANBU. I know the anatomy of the body. Now I just have to find out where the sound is coming from." Riku put his ear to the body and shook the Jounin. He heard the bell. It was closer to the head. He shook the body again, this time with his ear at the chest. This was getting to easy. Riku looked at the body with suspecting eyes. He then opened the Jounin's mouth and saw a bell under his tongue. Riku took it and held it up. "Hanzo. I think I've found it!"

Deathsye
10-01-2006, 11:08 AM
"Well, You say it is near the chest right?" said Hanzo kneeling down. His shadowy hand reached inside the ninja with no rip or tear. A jingleing could be heard as he touched the bell. He drew his hand and a bell was in it.

"Well... Looks like we win this round..." said Hanzo. "As you may notce my Shadow Form has many advantages and few weaknesses... And also have studed the anamomy... But Iam being specially trained in Assassination... And lucky you to have a high ranked chunin like me as a partner.

Crimson Eyes
10-01-2006, 11:36 AM
You are also trained in assassnation, eh? I have noticed your shadow avatar jutsu. It does have it's advantages, but also it's disadvantages. Don't forget. I am also trained in assassination and in tracking. I am especially skilled to join the ANBU. Like you, I am also a chuunin. Hm. We should cross the finish line mbefore anything happens. Riku looked at the bell he was holding. It turning into a coin. "Substitution. Too easy. Fire Country is no genjutsu expert." Riku flipped the coin. "Come on Hanzo." Riku started sprinting towards the end of the forest. "I wonder how Naroko is managing. Ah. I have no time to see how he is doing. He better not die."

Deathsye
10-01-2006, 11:52 AM
"It is good to have a compedent ninja for a teammate for once... My genin team was so weak... got hurt so easy... anyway...Should I recall my clones?" asked Hanzo.

Crimson Eyes
10-01-2006, 12:01 PM
"Don't recall them yet. In fact, I'll send some out myself." Riku put his hands into a snake seal. "Mizu Bunshin no jutsu." Ten clones of Riku appeared from puddles on the ground. "You guys scatter into the forest." Riku looked at Hanzo. "We'll keep our clones out to give us a better chance of the real us being left alone." Riku continued through the forest. "I had a great team. Except one of my team mates died in an accident. My best friend..." Riku felt sad, but then set his mind back on getting through the forest. "But that's in the past."

Deathsye
10-01-2006, 12:07 PM
"That is why you never become friends with your teammates... They will die sooner or later. And if one is a good friend your abilities will be hindered if he or she is captured." said Hanzo coldly. "All my team is dead because of their incompandence. But, no remorse for them... Never remorse..."

Sasuke is God
10-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Jins eyes popped opena dn he looked up at Babs. "What did you do to me?" He asked while he tried to get up. His knees felt week and he leaned heavily on a tree. He felt a new kind of power forming inside him as he flexed his arms. No muscle damage, thats new.Jin thought to himself, remebering all the other times he opened that many gates. Last time he was in the medical center for a year. He looked over at Babs and held out his hand.

Crimson Eyes
10-01-2006, 01:45 PM
"We wouldn't have been friends. But I knew him since I was a kid. Since I started the academy. That is one thing that I hate about being a shinobi. I must restrain myself from showing any emotion. No sadness, no remorse, no depression. And you know what the real same is. He died because my other team mate was jealous. It was a grudge kill. After he killed my best friend. I killed him. How did your team die?"

Deathsye
10-01-2006, 01:56 PM
"When we were in the Chunin Exams. They were attacking some powerful foes. I cautioned them to stay back while I handled him and his team. I was the most powerful of the team. But, they took it upon them selves to try to help me... They were beaten in front of me one was stabed in the heart the other one the girl was hit in the shoulder by a poisoned suriken... Then I killed the other team." said Hanzo not showing emotion.

Sasuke is God
10-01-2006, 03:02 PM
OOC-deathsye and crimson eyes, u both ignored a post that said there were clones....but thats cool...u guys find a bell....head to the finish line...

Kyuubi Naruto
10-01-2006, 03:16 PM
"Thats probably what you'd be hoping for,but dont count on it."Naroko charged at the clone and simply kicked it in the face,making it disappear."No more clones!You wanna fight me then come and fight me with you real self!Not a cheap clone!I'll take you on by myself!Your wasting my time,I bet a team already has made it to the end,so let's get this over with."He said,glaring at the old man."Although I usually dont fight people as old and haggish as yourself."

Crimson Eyes
10-01-2006, 03:28 PM
OOC: What post? I have been scanning posts from like 3 pages ago to find where you posted a comback for that character. I didn't see a post last page. The page before that, Or the page before that. I was actually looking for it before you told us that we ignored it. I couldn't find it, so I just went on with the story. I apologize for not seeing the post . :(

fox demon naruto
10-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Kyo looked up and saw the many things happening to babs and Jin. After it he thought, 'Do they alway act like that?' Since he still had a battle to continue since his teammate were in no condition to fight he got up from the hit he took and readyed himself. His attack was stopped by babs but he still had the sword. His oppent scanned the area and desided a plan. He ran up to Kyo pulling out a kunai and went in for a close combat fight. He ran up and the two weapons met. They pulled away and Kyo went for a sweeping kick to knock his oppent to the ground. However, he jump up but was caught off by the quick uppercut from Kyo and doged the blade in the last second. He used the blade to push himself away throwing the kunai at Kyo which was block by his blade. The young Nara started to do handseals, relising what they were Kyo desided to start and they finished at the end and yelled,

Fire Style: Flame Dragon Bullet

Shadow Style: Shadow Dragon Bullet

The two dragons met and a exsplosion hit and a large dust hit the area. The Nara waited for the dust to move but was caught off gaurd by a kick to the chest from Kyo. The boy flew back hitting a tree and spitting out some blood. He got to his feet and readyed himself. He charged at Kyo and went on another head on attack with another kunai however he started with a kick wich kyo block with his ice sword but it shattered from the kick and left him open and got a kunai stuck in his left arm. Blood trickled down as the Nara jumped back to pull out another kunai and another attack. Kyo pulled the kunai out and headed for the attack. The kunais met many times and onlt heard faint hit of metal. So it became faster much harder to defend and attack. Suddenly kyo kick the kunai out of the Nara's had and threw his kunai. The boy caught but was hit with a punch in the chest and a kick in the head. The boy flew back knocked out.

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Satina smiled she didn't let completely lose with her power. A thin strand of white light snaked from her rapidly moving hands all the way down the wire that held her. It seemed to infect it. The wire dropped her but she still had control of it. She held the wire stiff and rigid so it could grab the bell at last second's notice.

Nespa
10-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Takota smiled faintly but didn't take the hand. She stood and wiped the dirt and dust of her hakama's "i transfurred some of my energy into you system, it also worked as a fast healing process aparantly"she pointed to some white streakes in his hair "those are also a side effect don't worry they wont stay"she chuckles as kyo fighted the boy.

Sasuke is God
10-02-2006, 04:26 PM
I don't know" Jin said with a smile, "I kinda like it." Jin glanced towards the battle, but really didn't need to watch. From what he has seen, he knew that Kyo could handle himself well. "So you don't plan to do that all teh time do you?" Jin asked, staring at babs out of the corner of his eyes.

Nespa
10-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Takoat sighs "i hoped they would give up after a few year, it's not really usefull ya know"she looks to jin "if babs die's she will pass on, i wil just be reborn" she suddenly clenches her fists "but if they manage to kill her then i will ravage that villiage and kill any man aroud"she relaxes.

"but spare the women and childeren ofcourse" she looks at the fight "do just one of us have to fight one the kids or do we al three have a go?" she brushes some hair back

fox demon naruto
10-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Kyo got up and looked at the young Nara. His father, Shukaku, came up to the him and said, "Good! Don't worry my son will be fine you passed the first test." He said proudly as he handed Kyo the bell. Kyo walked over to Jin and Babs and said, "Please don't leave me the last one able to fight next time. Its not enjoyable." He growled at them. "But, still we finished the first test." He said happily. Kyo noticed that the Uchiha leader was eyeing Jin closly.

Nespa
10-02-2006, 04:44 PM
takoat sighs "sorry kyo, i never expected they would also try to assasinate me during the tournament" she rolls her yes "but them again they even tryed to asasinate me one whilke i was taking a bath"she grimaced at the memory. She walke to the nara boy "no healers needed"she did the same what she did to jin and smiled as the boy opens his eyes.

Crimson Eyes
10-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Riku looked at the silver bell as he continued through the forest with Hanzo. "Don't these use the retrieve the bell exercise in genin squads. I've heard that Konoha is usually the village that does this exercise. Must be a killer doing it with a Jounin playing keep away with it." As riku kept running he suddenly stopped to see Jin's group talking amongst themselves. He saw Kyo carrying the bell. "I see you guys have conquered the first test. Glad to see that you did." Riku smiled. Riku saw Babs. "We meet yet again Babs."

Nespa
10-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Takota chuckled and turned to him revealing her blue eyes "actualy i am takota the demon" she pointed with her thumb over her shoulder to jin "he pissed her off by kissing her and tired her out"she puts her hands in the oppiste sleeve revealing the rather bloody sleeve "i am in control now and we made with some complications thanks to my villiage"she looks at him

Crimson Eyes
10-02-2006, 05:33 PM
"Ah yes, Takota the ice poenix. Babs told me about you. How you saved her life. That was very noble of you." Riku talked as he started to wrap his long hair into a braid again with the steel wire. "I see that you are managing well. May well-being be with you till the end." Riku then turned his attention to Kyo. "Kyo, I meant to apologize for not talking to you the other day. I was very busy. I apologize for being so rude."

Sasuke is God
10-02-2006, 06:32 PM
Jin was watching the fight when he noticed on of the leaders staring him down. "Whose that?" He asked Kyo quitely. The man seemed familiar to him and yet strange at the same time.

Kyuubi Naruto
10-02-2006, 07:21 PM
OOC:Hey,FMA997,I already the bell,and I dont need help with keeping it.

Naroko charged at the old man and punched him across the face then stabbed him in the stomach with a kunai."It dont feel right doing this to the elderly!"He thought to himself.He then kicked the old man away from him."Alright,think we should finish this or run while he's down?Because I personally dont like running away."

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-03-2006, 04:00 PM
OOC: I lost tarck of it sorry just let me go edit that post

BIC: Satina looked at Naroko "Well I don't know I feel better just finishing than running" she kept her wire up ready to attack at the last possible second. She felt a little of the strain already but she wasn't ready yet to relinquish control of it.

Deathsye
10-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Hanzo was meditating as Riku and Babs were talking.

"Must conserve my strength for the next challange..." said Hanzo.

Suddenly he shot a glance that seemed to pierce the soul of Babs. He sensed the demon and smirked but quickly when back to his monotoned expression

Kyuubi Naruto
10-03-2006, 06:56 PM
He then threw the Kunai away."Found that on the ground covered in blood earlier,decided I dont need weapons."He then charged at the old man,grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to him,then punched him in the face,then jumped up and slammed his foot into the old mans stomach.

Nespa
10-04-2006, 03:46 PM
takota felt something stir in the back of her mind 'ah oh'she thought and turned to jin. "Think we get a day rest after this or do we move on immidiatly" she was a little worried, if babs was indeed awaking then it was possible she would have a fit and she did not wish the others would be around to see it.

Sasuke is God
10-04-2006, 04:01 PM
OOC-okay...sorry about that kidasstalker, the old man did a new version of head hunters jutsu to locate your chakra....there u go!! :p

BIC-Jin looked over at babs. "I'm not sure, theres a rumor about some kind of ball that suppose to take place, but it might be just that, a rumor. Why, whats wrong?" Jin asked arcing an eyebrow.

Nespa
10-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Takota sighs "i fear babs is awakening" she frowns "and she is gonna have a fit when she finds out what i have been diong" she glanced at the others "and that can become very dangerous, she can litterly freeze half the forest from here if she is really angry" she looks to the ground

Sasuke is God
10-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Jin smiled gently and held out his hand. "Come with me. I can help."

Nespa
10-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Takota raised a borw but took the hand and let herself be leaded away "i do not recomand kissing again, i wil not be able to hold her back if she wishes to kill you enough"she wondered faintly what he possible could do, he knew just little of her and babs past and making babs angry wasent really smart.

fox demon naruto
10-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Kyo thanked Riku for the apalogie and walked near Jin and whispered, "Hes the Uchiha clan leader." KYo then walked over to Hanzo and said, "So, how have you been?" He asked quietly to the man.

Sasuke is God
10-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Jin frowned. The name Uchiha keeps popping up in my life....who r they...and whats there conection to me? Jin thought to himself as he lead babs towards the forest. "I need you to let me inside your mind. It's very important." Jin said as soon as they where far enough away from everyone else. "Trust me."

Nespa
10-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Takota nodded "if i am right babs is in a cage somewhere in the back of my mind" she looks at him seriously "she will possible attack you and the attacks have the same effect in there as out here "she smiles faintly

Sasuke is God
10-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Jin smiled, "Thanks for the concern, but i can handle myself." Jin concentrated his chakra and made the hand signs. "Mind travel Jutsu" He said as he slammed his hands into his chest and jmped into Babs head.
OOC-Nespa...u gotta tell me what happenes....it's your characters head!! :p

Nespa
10-04-2006, 04:32 PM
when jin apeared inside takota/babs head he would see a long hallway of doors that held her memories. the first 4 were gold but from there they went from gold to brown, brown to darkblue, darkblue to black and some were mixed with red and heavey chains hung from them on the end of the hallway a weak light flickered. takota had captured jin when he fell due to the justsu, she sighs "i hope this works jin" she closes her eyes a bit

Sasuke is God
10-04-2006, 04:45 PM
It will Jin thought to himself. He began to walk down the hallways and look through the doors. he saw childhood memorys and happy things. He saw Brian and a few other bad things. Then he got to the locked ones. "Hmm..." Jin said to himself as he began to think. He didn't want to hurt her, but Babs and takota were hiding something. He slowly made the hand signs and slammed his fist together. "Firebolt Fist" He said as he slamed them in a repeating patteren against the locks.

Nespa
10-04-2006, 05:02 PM
The bold broke and revealed a heavely supressed memorie. A class room apeared and it seemed was at the age of 12 at that time. she did'n't wear the kimono yet and her hair was in two braids and a small hiate with the snow symbol adorned her forehead. the teachers was telling the class in which team they would be "asan sotoko, petra sanaka, hadji kotom you are team 10 class dismissed"

babs looked up wondering why she wasent put on a team and aproached the teacher as the class left "somomo -sensei, why wasent i put in a team?" she flinched at the look the teacher gave her "you have a demon we are not gonna waste a sensei or team on you". The teacher pushed her roughly out the door. babs got her coat and putted it on walking out the school. she stopped and looked at the group of childeren and adults that were congratulating there childeren 'noone will congratulate me.'she thought sadly as she started to walk home ignoring the glares she got.

On the way home she was suddenly surrouned by some elder boys "wel wel if it isent the demon brat" Babs glared at him "leave me alone"she tryed to pass him but was stopped "lets play beat the demon" and they startedt o punch babs. After hour when they left she regained consiusnice and sat on her knee's her clothes ripped and she had a black eye. she grapped her fallen and clenched it causing it to freeze completely. Looking up her eyes were cold "i wil become stronger, stronger than any of those idiots in the villiage!"takota suddenly apeared beside jin "horrible isent it?"she asked sadly

Sasuke is God
10-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Jins hands were shaking in rage. He knew exactly where Babs hatred and distress was. The children that had hurt her so badly where just like the kids from his villiage. He knew he was different but he was still excepted. Babs had a tough childhood and Jin decided it was his job to help her get over that. Jin turned around and looked directly at Takota. "I'm sorry about this," Jin said as he began to do hand symbols. "But it's for babs." He said as he finished. "8 Point seal." he said sadly as he re sealed Takota. He then excited Babs mind and waited for her to awaken.

Crimson Eyes
10-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Riku suddenly became anxious and impatient. "When will Babs awaken? I wish to talk to her." Riku suddenly heard a bird cry. He saw a black crow fly overhead. "Forget it. Hanzo and I must flee and complete this test. I fear that something very dreadful will happen soon. I advise you all to watch out for yourselves and eachother. "Goodbye. Come Hanzo." Riku sprinted away from Kyo and the others and ran towards the finish line. "Hanzo, I have a strange feeling that something is wrong."

Deathsye
10-04-2006, 08:27 PM
"Well, If it isn't the one I met in the Ramen Shop..." said Hanzo rising slowly."Kyo right? Well..."

Hanzo walked around him once sizing him up. After he got back to his original position he stare directly into Kyo's eyes with his own cold hard eyes. Then sat back down again in his meditative postion.

"you seem pretty powerful... I can't wait until I meet you in battle... Then we will see how good you said you were in the Ramen Shop..."

Kyuubi Naruto
10-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Naroko then ran at the man."This is for the finish!"He then jumped into the air and came down with a devastating kick to the head,sending him crashing into the ground,then flips and kicks him again in the back,and he sees that he does not move."Hm....well,looks like we're done here.We got the bell,lets hurry to the finish!We're probably one of the only teams who has an undamaged member along with the others not injured much either!"He then beckoned for Ama and Sati to follow him as he dissapeared into the forest,rushing to the finish line.

Sasuke is God
10-05-2006, 05:55 AM
As Naroko began to move, the 'old man' stood up and hit him in the back. "Not so cocky now, are we?" He said as he turned his attention to the other two members of the group."Now letssee. What to do, what to do?" The old man tapped his chin as he spoke, "Oh, I know!" He then dd hand signs and slammed his hands onto the ground. "Shadow entraptment Jutsu." He said as the shadows creeped in around the group.

Nespa
10-05-2006, 08:53 AM
takota gasped as the seal was putted in please " Jin no you.." her sentence was disrupted as she and babs switched places putting her in the cage, she threw her body against the bars and hisses as the seal burned her she looked down the long hallway " without me babs is more vulnerable to the assasins" she sat on the bed. Babs gasped as she came in control and looked at jin her eyes narrowing and pushing him of her "let me go you pervert" she looks around and hmpfs before standing and starting to walk away 'why did you let that guy touch us takota?' she frowned as she got no answer "takota?" she sighs and mutters "probely moping again"she putted her hands in the oppisite sleeve.

Sasuke is God
10-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Jin jumped in front of Babs. "You have to listen," Jin said putting out his arm "I know a lot now. And I wish to help you. Right now, Takota is placed with in a temparary seal that leaves you in complete control with none of her powers." Jin knew what was going to happen next, but he had to finish. "You are not the demon, Takota is. There are assassins here for you, and with out Takota, you won't survive. So do you want my help?" Jin held his hand out and waited patently.

Nespa
10-05-2006, 03:31 PM
babs eyes narrowed at his words "you.sealed her away?!" she slapped his hand away "she was my only defense mechanisme against those assasins you idiot!" she clenched "we were partners, you met her she isent evil or anything and you know that!". babs panted a little '" i am not just hunted because to takota, my villiages blames me for losing a valueble nin!" she brushed past him "do yourself a favor and stay out my busniss and my life" she ran away and past riku for a moment during running she made a seal her arms grew feathers and she flew into the sky it was a seal takota had taught her and one of the few she could do without needing the demon energy.

Crimson Eyes
10-05-2006, 04:04 PM
Riku stopped running and looked up at Babs. He stared in awe as he watched her fly away. "Amazing speed and what beautiful wings she has formed. Is that one of her jutsu?" To remain friendly Riku waved at Babs as she flew away. "But what about her team? Oh nevermind the other teams! Hanzo and I need to finish. Hanzo-san!!! We need to finish this test!" Riku continued to sprint through the forest. "This is very strange. I can no longer sense Takota with Babs. I usually sense them both at the same time. What happened?"

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Satina relinquished control of her wire. She tryed a jutsu to ward off the shadows. "Star Dazzle!" white light shot down from the sky just able to keep back the dark. "Get behind the light!" she called to Naroko and Ama. She felt the strain of using such a powerful jutsu. But she needed to ward of the dark.

Nespa
10-05-2006, 04:38 PM
babs flew out of the villiage and landed in a nearby forest, she panted though she could do it on her own charkra the jutsu cost more energy than she usealy used. she pulled a kunai from her pocket and a hitate of snow from another, she glared at the mark in the iron "if they wish to hunt me, then let them do it for a good reason"she slashed at the hitate making a scratch through the symbol and tied the hitate to a branch above her head and made a charkra mark to help them find it after conceiling her charkra she ran off again.

Sasuke is God
10-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Jin watched as Babs flew away. He then made a couple of hand signs and apeared in a tree while Babs scrathed her hitate. This is serious. He thought to himself as he watched Babs run away. Soon after a group of shinobi showed up and started to head for the hitate. "Sorry, but thats as far as you go." Jin said as he jumped between them and the hitate. "You should stop hunting her, or I'll stop you." Jin took a fighting stance as they started at him. Good job Jin, three against one is a tad stupid. Jin thought to himself as he prepared for battle.

Nespa
10-05-2006, 05:18 PM
babs ran 'with a little luck i can find some farming villiage and be safe there' she thought as she jumped over some fallen tree's' she stopped running when she rather far from the villiage. she rested against at a tree panting 'i should have done this a long time ago atlist then i would stil have takota' her clothes where ripped in several places and there was some dirt in her hair 'i should take a bath' she walked back into the forest and after half a hour she found a small stream. she undressed and went in it sighing when the cold made herskin crawl

Sasuke is God
10-05-2006, 05:30 PM
The old amn smiled as he slowly walked towards Satina. "Hmm, you have some gifts as well, but how long can you hold that?" The old man raised his hands and a new set of arms shot out and grabed Satina around the waist. "Give up already, it's usless." the old mans skin soon started to chip away to reviel a wodden surface underneath.
--------------------------------------
Jin choose his footing and threw his fist into one of the shinobis stomach. the next one managed to scrap his shoulder but did no real damage and got a foot into his face. The third one stood back and watched. "Why are you fighting for her? She's a monster." The man said as he pulled out two kunais. Jin glared at the man as he threw two of his kunais, one in each of the fighters throats. "Whats it to you?" Jin said as he started to do hand signs. "Firebolt Fist" Jin said as he slammed his fist together. He then slammed them into the ground. "Firebolt FURRY" He said as a series of firebolts came out of the ground. The man smiled and let it hit him. "Pretty good." He said as he came out of the attack unscathed. "Maybe next time you won't get in my way." The man said as he did hand signs and disappeard. "What...." Jin started to say but then felt his arm grow hot. Poison, again! Jin thought to himslef as grabbed babs hitate and he ran into the woods to find something to wash it out with. He just enetered the clearing with the streams when he passed out.

Crimson Eyes
10-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Now Riku was usually peaceful and very kind, but Hanzo's stalling was beginning to anger him. "HANZO, YOU IDIOT, COME ON!!! We have to cross the finish line together or the test will be incomplete. Riku suddenly felt the presence of Jin disappear. "That's strange. Now that one guy in Babs' group is gone too. They're not even in the forest anymore. What are they doing?" Riku suddenly stopped. He saw the finish line about ten yards away. "Hanzo, get over here!!!"

Deathsye
10-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Hanzo sped up and followed Riku.

"Sorry..." said Hanzo. "But, why are you so worried about that guy? He is on a opposite team. It doesn't matter if he dies or has just dissappeared. That is just one less enemy to deal with later..." he ended coldly.

He saw the finishline and dashed quickly towards it.

Kyuubi Naruto
10-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Naroko dodged out of the hit the old man attempted to do on his back."You honestly thought that I didn't think you'd try to attack me?And you seriously think this jutsu will keep me in for much longer?"He then unleashed a huge wave of red Kyuubi chakra and pushed back and destroyed the shadows that were coming toward them."It'd probably be better if you'd run away,but since that doesnt seem like an option for you,then I'll finish you now!"He charged at the old man and disappeared.He then came up from underground and did a devastating uppercut to the old man.(the same one Naruto uses to finish Neji.Yeah,I read last months Shonen Jump.XD)

Crimson Eyes
10-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Riku started to run with Hanzo. After days in that forest they had finally crossed the finish line, and with a bell too. "Finally, we've completed the first test." Riku held up the bell until he finally realized the question Hanzo had asked. "I am worried because Babs is my friend, just as you are. The reason I am worried about her and her team mate is that they might have been ambushed. And I know it was not a Jounin. It was unfamiliar ninja. But I'm sure that with Takota, Babs is okay. I hope..." Riku walked out of the other side of the forest and waited for a tournament official to show up. -As for Naroko, he's doing fine. He should be here shortly. He's a great nin- Riku suddenly sensed the red chakra. "Hanzo it is the chakra of the kyuubi. Do you feel it. I knew that Naroko would use it."

Deathsye
10-05-2006, 07:57 PM
"I feel it... I can't believe a kid can have that much power..." said Hanzo surprised for the first time since he came know Riku. "This seems impossible... Can he fully control it?"

Kyuubi Naruto
10-05-2006, 08:05 PM
As Naroko had been in the air from doing the uppercut,the old man had fallen to the ground."Alright!HOW 'BOUT THIS!?"He then comes down and slams on the old man stomach,sending a rush of red chakra technically bursting from the scene of the fight,illuminating some of the forest.He then jumps back and returns to normal."Better not use it to much,gotta rely on my own skills.Glad dad taught me how to control..........but...what was that thing he did?"He thought."Ah,thats in the past.I can control it right now,thats all that matters."He thought as he looked down at the old man.

Nespa
10-06-2006, 03:35 PM
ooc: if someone would take the role of the farmer i would be happy :)

Babs relaxed when she heard a crack in the bushes behind her. she pulled some needles from a pouch she wore around her neck "who go's there!!"she sensed a charkra but it didn't feel like a ninja, she turned to some bushes where the charkra was coming from "show yourself, i know your there" a male came out a farmer from what she could see, he wasent much older than her they would probely would be a year sperated. he was shaking in slight fear " do you always spy on bathing females?"she putted the needles back in her pouch.

Kyuubi Naruto
10-06-2006, 03:45 PM
OOC:KibasStalker,you cant say that a character is dead,its against the rules.You cant say you snapped their bones in their body,cause technically,YOUR DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU DONT WANT Sasuke to do,and he's Co-GM,HE tells YOU what's wrong and whats right,not the other way around.You'd better edit your post because its this kind of stuff that gets people kicked out of RPG's.Im not saying this to be mean,just dont want ya to get kicked out.(Sorry Sakura if this is spam,just had to warn her.)

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-06-2006, 04:09 PM
OOC: I'm going to just start where Sasuke is God left off becuase I understand nothing of what is going on with Ama and him. BTW Nespa I could be the farmer for you.
BIC: As the arms grabbed her Satina had no choice but to let her attack go. She had used a lot of energy in that. Great and now I've left myself pratically defenseless nice one Satina real nice. she thought angrily to herself. SHe pulled at them but it was useless. She slowly calmed down adn tried to think of something.

Nespa
10-06-2006, 04:20 PM
babs glares as the male just remain shaking "i could have killed ya idiot"she walked out of the water and past him not bothering to cover herself. she grabbed her clothes and putted them om and turned "wel"do i get a explanation for your actions or what?" she brushes a hair back

Sasuke is God
10-06-2006, 04:23 PM
OOC-OMG...thats great....kibasstalker.....ITS A PUPPET GENIOUS!!! holy crap... i was hoping someone would figure it out...seriously...kyubbi-u we'ren't spamming...so don't worry about it. Nespa...my character stummbled into the same stream....u ignored him..which is aight....ok..back to kibasstalker.....this is the second time u meesed up....first time i privatly warned u...but u do not tell me what happens....thus i am sorry to say....but oh well...you're character is not dead...just suspened.....

BIC- As Ama stuck her claws into the PUPPETS back, the PUPPET's head turned around and he shot off a stream of fire that was impossiable to dodge. Ama falls to the ground, burnt severly. The PUPPET then turned his attention back to the other two. The little girl then stood up and waved at the other two members with a smile. "You two are not the smartest apples on the tree, just like Naruto. Man was that guy stupid." SHe said as she spat on the ground.

Kyuubi Naruto
10-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Naroko looked at the little girl."Your not to bright yourself.Smartest apple on the tree?What,did you just make that one up?It doesnt even make sense!"He walked over to the little girl."So,I suppose that you control that thing dont you?Well,if you really are the person that we're looking for,then I think that we pass because we got the bell."He then disappeared again appeared from under and hit the little girl into the air with an uppercut again."And dont talk about my grandfather like that."He said,with red eyes,which soon returned to normal.He then grabbed the kunai that he found earlier on the ground and used it to pin the little girl onto the ground.

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-06-2006, 04:40 PM
"Not the brightest apples on the tree? What is that supposed to mean?" Satina asked. She had enough strength left to do another attck but she needed to time it right or she would leave herself completely defenseless.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have a name! It's Jod!" said Jod indignatly he blushed "I'm here because this is my property. Why would I watch women bathe that would make me a perv." he noticed the other guy on the side "You both are on it too!"

Nespa
10-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Babs looked at the passed out jin and cursed mentaly "thats my very persistant fiancee i am afraid"she lied. she glares at jin "my father wants me to marry him but he is selfisch and i am pretty sure he has a few mistresses on the side"she pulls a sad face "please take me with you, i don't wanna go back with him" she looked to jin hoping he would stay out of it

Kyuubi Naruto
10-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Naroko turned to Sati."Ok,we can go in a bit,just let me finish this off."HE then concentrated energy,and while the little girl was pinned on the ground,he used chakra to do an immensely powerful punch to her face,making a small crater around where she laid."Alright,lets go.We beat the jounin,got the bell,and its time for us to get going."He said,as he dissappeared into the forest and headed for the finish line.