PDA

View Full Version : i need help with this

Z-Ninja
09-06-2006, 07:00 PM
ok i need to know 2 things.
1.i read this thing about naruto on a website that said there was a time skip thing and they wer all 15 years old sakura was a mednin and some other guy joined the group in her place. the question i have is , is this an episode thing or like in a manga

2. where(living in elkhart indiana) can i buy shonen jump magazines

please help if you can

Ichiro Matsuchani
09-06-2006, 07:02 PM
There aren't any episodes that reach that point of time, yet.

Though if you google for manga scans, you can find plenty of those. That's about all I can tell you.

Kitanoru
09-06-2006, 07:08 PM
It sounds more of a Manga setting. Not so much anime, but I am not sure. I would have to guess it was Manga though, because you did read up on it. I'm sure if you look in shops where you live there might be shonen jump magazines. If you know of any anime/manga shops that may also help. Also check bookstores, and libraries. That is the best solution that I have for you at this present moment in time, but if I come across any more ideas i'l edit my post and let you know. I hope that helped a bit, and good luck my friend.

~Viper Soul

Gjallarhorn
09-06-2006, 07:34 PM
1. Yes, that is what happens. The manga reached that point a long time ago, and has been continuing with the Second Story Arc. The anime has yet to reach this point due to the filler which has been used to allow distance to be gained by the manga from the anime.

2. I can't help you there.

Z-Ninja
09-06-2006, 08:44 PM
thank you all 3 of you for helping i was confused about weer to get the books because i used to see them at alot of stores and havent seen any recently

sapphiredragon
09-10-2006, 12:59 AM
1. Actually the other guy (Sai) joins the group in Sasuke's place.

2. Maybe if you can find Shonen Jump's website, you could find a way to get a subscription to it.

HellHog
09-14-2006, 11:58 AM
sounds like a manga too me sorry i couldnt help dude

Rowloman
09-16-2006, 09:04 AM
Uhh yah the anime aint that far yet and why buy manga? Haven't you ever heard of scanslations.

_allismine_
09-17-2006, 02:32 AM
ok i need to know 2 things.
1.i read this thing about naruto on a website that said there was a time skip thing and they wer all 15 years old sakura was a mednin and some other guy joined the group in her place. the question i have is , is this an episode thing or like in a mangaYes, but only in the manga so far. The time skip, I believe, jumps 2.5 years into the future. And the dude who replaced Sasuke's name is Sai.
2. where(living in elkhart indiana) can i buy shonen jump magazinesOne word: eBay. http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/cool.gif