PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up: The Third Generation (Naruto)

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-06-2006, 03:33 PM
**Approved By LadyPSerenity**

Time has advanced and three genartions since the Grand Kyuubi Battle has occured. Over the years the people have started to forget the horrific battle that was held. After one genaration since the Grand Kyuubi battle the Hokage for the Hidden Leaf Village ,Naruto Uzamaki, has started a new traditon. A gathering of ninjas from every village to hold a long and perilous tournament,The Ultima Proxima. Every ten years The Ultima Proxima is held to bring every Village closer together and as a relief from wars and other taxing polotical events, and also to see which ninja's from that village was the best and who was the best of the best. It is the year for The Ultima Proxima and so the tournament will begin just after the current Hokage ,Samaria Uzamaki, sends out the invatations to the villages.
Shortly after Naruto Uzamaki became Hokage. Some of his trusted allies went out to either strengthen bonds with other villages for him or found completely new ones. Hidden S Star Village & Hidden S Darkness Village etc. Soon enough afterward completely new types of jutsus were invented. New areas of the Japanesse culture were also invinted along with festivals. Along with it's culture Japan's population started to grow slowly. Currenly Japan is growing bigger and bigger economically. Everyone feels that that is why the other countries have not invaded, but aren't sure.
As Naruto Uzamaki's time as Hokage was coming to an end about a genaration ago, another contry from across the Sea of Japan started to threaten Japan saying that if Japan didn't teach them the teachings of the ninja arts that they would invade Japan. Naruto and the other current rulers of the villages sent them back and started a small war but quickly won it. The leader of the opposing country swore that one day his blood will be back and invade sucsessfully and obtain the secrets. The country has not yet tried to reinvade but everyone expects that it will take hostile actions soon. As they kept an eye on the country they were even more reassured on the recent events everyone feels war might break out. This years Ultima Proxima might be more than what everyone expects it to be.

Sample character sheet:

Name:
Weight:
Appearence:
Village: up to three people to a village.Villages listed at bottom
Specailty area: Tai jutsu,Nin jutsu,Gen jutsu
Main jutsu element:you can have up to two(fire,ice,earth,water,celestial,lighting,shadow ,sound,sand)
1st jutsu you ever made:use imagination
Alternate weapon: Sword,fans,windmill shuriken,etc. some weapons will not be accepted I will inform you if your weapon is not acceptable
Short bio: must be at least four sentances
Villages:Sound,Leaf,Grass,Star,Waterfall,Mist,Sand ,Earth,Fire,Darkness.)

Sample character:

Name:Kali Hyuuga
Height:5'6"
Weight:123 lbs
Appearence:http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/darksakuraempress/AruainstoryUGS.jpg (http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/darksakuraempress/?start=#imgAnch3)
Village:S Star
Speacailty area:Nin jutsu (of course she is a master of the gentle fist stlye tai jutsu and the Byakugan)
Main jutsu type:celsetial and ice
1st jutsu you ever made:Holy Ice
Alternate weapon:Two fans like temari's except smaller and have small kunai tips on the end.They are actually more useful than expected.
Short Bio:Kali has trained all her life to become Hakiga of her village now she intends to prove herself at The Ultima Proxima.She is the grandaughter of Neji Hyuuga and Sheena Aries.She has been looked upon her village very highly by her village and she does not intend to let them down.

Note: no one can take the top character for it is mine.

Name: Demonia Sabukuno
Height:5'10"
Weight:130lbs.
Appearence:http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/darksakuraempress/randomblackhairedgirl14.jpg (http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/darksakuraempress/?start=#imgAnch1)
Village:Sand
Specialty area:Nin jutsu
Main jutsu element:sand and shadow
1st jutsu ever made: choking sand
Alternate weapon:Twin swords
Short bio:Granddaughter of Shikamaru and Temari. Is always looking to be the best of the best to make her grandparents proud. She never knew her mother and father and has been raised by her grandparents. Learned all her nin jutsu skills from them.

Note: No one can take this character either because it is DeathGoddessMali's character.

**Note I will open the RP when about 9 to 13 people have joined. somewhere around that area.

LadyPSerenity
09-06-2006, 03:41 PM
Just a note, when I approve an RP, don't change the name after. you screw me up and this almost got closed because of it. This wasn't want it was called when submitted.

Also this is the Sign up, the title should have said Sign Up:

I'll correct it.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Name:Satina Hosage
Height:5'10"
Weight:115
Appearence:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/AnimeJunky101/Anime%20Girls/girl6.jpg
Village: Star Village
Specailty area: Gen Jitsu
Main jutsu element:Celestial, Lighting
1st jutsu you ever made:Star Dazzle
Alternate weapon: windmill shurikens
Short bio: Lived in the Star Village with her Grandparents since her father died before she was born and her mother died giving birth. She still lives with them but is somewhat annoyed by their age. Her Grandfather is short and always repremands her on her choice of dress. Her grandmother is taller and talks about in her day young girls acted more respectful...and so on.
Villages:Star

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Sorry LadyPSereinity.

FMA997: Approved welcome to the RP.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Ty DarkSakuraEmpress

Kyuubi Naruto
09-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Alright!I've been waiting for this one for a LONG time.

Name:Naroko Uzumaki

Height:5'8

Weight:140 lbs.

Personality:Outside of a battle he enjoys eating ramen,and going to other villages to find out the fighting styles of potential people who will be entering the Ultima Proxima.He has a slightly short temper and doesnt like when people try to think of him as inferior or needing their help in something that he can do on his own,but cares for any friends that he makes.When in a battle,he becomes serious and doesnt speak during a fight unless the opponent who is fighting him begins to speak,for he can have full concentration.

Appearance:
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Photoboy_013/normal_img131.jpg

NOTE THAT HIS VOICE IS DEEPER THAN NARUTO'S!

Village:Leaf Village(honestly,where else?)

Specialty Area:Taijutsu(but is also good at both Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.He also has inherited some of Kyuubi's chakra just as Naruto)
Main Jutsu Element:Lightning and Fire

1st Jutsu Made:Chaos Dragon Jutsu

2nd Jutsu Made:Naroko Uzumaki Barrage

Alternate Weapon:Windmill shuriken,4 regular shurikens,and a 2 kunai.

Short Bio:Since ever he heard of it long ago at a younger age,he has always wanted to battle in the Ultima Proxima.He has been trained by his Grandfather,Naruto Uzumaki,the Former Hokage.(if its okay with you,Sakura)Now that ten years have passed since the last Ultima Proxima,he's ready to show off his skills that he has been training since age 4.But he stays aware of the evil that might still be out there,waiting to attack.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Kyuubi Naruto: not approved. 1st your bio must be atleast four sentences and 2nd ofcourse you would have to be a decndent of Naruto so if I were you I'd have it Naruto Uzamki 2nd just to clear things up if you fix those you'll be approved.

Nespa
09-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Name: Babs tokata
Height: 1.60 cm
Weight: 59 kl

Appearence: snowwhite hair that reaches her lower back. Black hamaka's and haoiri with a silver phoenix on the back.dark brown eyes that seem to have noemotion and dark rings around them. Pale skin
Village: snow villiage

Specailty area: ice and water

demon abilities: take over* full form
1st jutsu: revival ice
Alternate weapon: senbons

Short bio: Babs was born as a stil born not crying or making any sound and the healers of the villiage could do nothing. babs father sought out and begged the ice phoenix demon Tokata to take his child as her vessal and have the child live.Taking pity on the human tokta agreed but the price was ultimate, he died as a sacrafice. When tokata entered babs the brown tufts of hair on her head turned white and she cried. However the villiage elders were not fond of this and as babs grew older she was became more shunned with the exception of a few villiagers. through years babs and tokata formed a odd mother child relationschip which made babs feel the need to use tokata rather as her last name than her own. Allowing her to have almost full control of the demon.

* take over dasent mean the demon takes over fully but takes over enough to converse with other demons

Kyuubi Naruto
09-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Ok,now my bio was already 4 sentences without me changing it.And when you said to have Naruto Uzumaki 2nd,what exactly do you mean?

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-06-2006, 05:35 PM
I mean you can't be the actual Naruto he's dead but you can be a decendent named after him.PS Naruto Uzamki the 1st died a decade ago olf old age.

Nespa: Approved welcome to the rp.

Kyuubi Naruto: Approved welcome to the rp

fox demon naruto
09-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Name: Hiso Kyo (Sirname first)
Height:6'0''
Weight:150
Appearance:http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3/anime_luber122/1.jpg (since that shows only his face i'll tell ather thing about him.) He wears a long, greenish trench coat that goes down to his knees. Under the coat right half of his arm is covered with bandages. (like Neji!) He wears a Dark T-shirt with his village symbol on it. (instead of a head band he wears that.) And black ninja pants with black ninja shoes.
Village: Darkness Village
Specailty area: Ninjutsu
Main jutsu element:Hyouton (Ice), Shadow
1st jutsu you ever made:Shadow Ice sickle
Alternate weapon: Chakra created Ice Sword
Short bio: He was adobted into the Hiso family at the age a five. Right before he started the academy. Soon later he passed the exam and was on the same team with his brother. His parents left on a mission to cloud and died from a killer who was soon captured. With the help of his brother he got back on his feet, since he was close to his parents, and continued on. He followed in his mothers skills with Ice and soon combined his shadow and Ice power to make his first jutsu. BUt at the age of 13 his brother died on a mission. Within that he went missing for two years. When he returned he had a serious demener about him and exceeded in Ice and Shadow Ninjutsu.
Hope you like it

Rageling
09-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Name:Chace.
Height:6'1"
Weight:198
Appearence: Short black hair with a few white streaks caused by premature aging. Half his face is reptillian, with red scales similiar to a salamander. His left eye is yellow and larger that the other, thus making his tracking mask conveniant. His left arm is also reptillian.
Village: Mist.
Specailty area: Taijutsu and genjutsu.
Main jutsu element: Water and lightning.
1st jutsu you ever made: Locater Charge.
Alternate weapon: Sword and shuriken.
Short bio: Orphaned at a young age he was literally raised to be a shinobi. He always showed great promise in tracking and his skill moved him up the ranks very quickly, making him jounin by sixteen. He once tried an experiment dealing with using his chakra to manipulate his physical form. After this experiment failed his form was mutated but it gives his body an edge in tracking and battle.

Faceless111
09-06-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm not a big fan of Naruto, but I'll be posting my character a little later tonight. This RPG sounds interesting enough and I haven't been in the RPG section in awhile, so I'll use this to warm back up.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Rageling: Approved welcome to the rp

Fox Demon Naruto: Approved welcome to the rp PS Great character FDN I really like the BIo.

Sasuke is God
09-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Name:Jin Uchiha
Height:6'0"
Weight:155
Appearence:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Jin_intro.jpg
Village: Sand
Specailty area: Tai jutsu(but is good in Nin jutsu, has sharingan)
Main jutsu element:Fire,Lightning
1st jutsu you ever made:Flamebolt Fury
Alternate weapon: fist and shrukiens and kunai
Short bio: Orignally born in the Village hidden in the leaves, Jin was traded to a clan in the Sand villiage as an offering of peace. He grew up to be trained as the village trump card and was assigned to help Demonia with her training. When the tournament was announced, Jin went with Demonia to watch her progress and join himself. He doesn't know what tribe he came from nor the fact of what his sharingan really is. He has honed it to near perfection....two dots.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Blackdragon Uchiha: Approved welcome to the RP

Sasuke is God
09-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Thanks DSE!!! this might actually get pretty interesting!!! right Rageling?? and the little man too!!! lol this is gonna be good!!! :D

Ryuk
09-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Name:Syaoran
Height:6'2"
Weight:190
Appearence:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Max-Ninja-Girl.jpg
Village: Sound
Specailty area: Nin jutsu
Main jutsu element:Sound and Shadow
1st jutsu you ever made:Sound entrapment jutsu(she will always have this on)
Alternate weapon:whistle
Short bio:Syaoran is deaf but with the Sound entrapment jutsu she can feel the sound waves from others so it is like she can hear but much better. Syaoran is a member of the sound village ,becase orochimaru saved her life.Syaoran is not hatefull and is she hates to hurts others, but she is in the Ultima Proxima at orochimaru's command.But after she got in the leaf village she has not heard from orochimaru.So she will fight in the Ultima Proxima.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Ryuk: Approved welcome to the rp.

Chaux
09-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Name: kyoshiro uzumaki
Height: 1m 56
Weight: 47kg
Appearence: dark messty hair.. fox ears, fangs, (kyuubi descendant)
eyes: blue, can be red also.. has blond hair and a hairstyle like the yondaime, clothing is much like narutos but his orange zip-top is now a t-shirt and the black shirt inside that naruto wore is now a long-sleevish thing.
Village: konoha
Specailty area: ninjutsu, taijutsu some genjutsu
Main jutsu element: wind, fire
1st jutsu you ever made: a tajuu kagebunshin inside full rasengan spheres (mastered the entire rasengan with his wind elemrnt at the age of 5)
2nd move: tajuu kuchiyose no jutsu!!!!!!! (also is training a rendan with it)
Alternate weapon: 1 katana, standard shuriken and kunai
Short bio: when he was born they found out he had lil fox ears and were devastated.. he is a descendant of the daughter (or son?) of hinata and naruto
chakra is orange.. is norokus uzumakis lil bro, started training with him at the age of 3. is a real dreamer like naruto.personality is pretty much exactly like him.
(kyoshiro is loud and stubborn and hotheaded, he loves ramen but works hard)
villages: fire

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-06-2006, 07:06 PM
inuyasha : not approved please follow the character sheet and read Naruto Uzamaki and Hinata had died when you were 3 if what your bio says is true you would have to be a decendent of the daughter of Naruto and Hinata.Read the history for her name.

viperoushell
09-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Name:amruk {hawk}
Height:6'5"
Weight:200lbs
Appearence:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ninja_viper2.jpg
Village: waterfall
Specailty area: Tai jutsu
Main jutsu element:water, ice
1st jutsu you ever made:icy torrent
Alternate weapon: uses only fists and kunais
Short bio: On the day of his birth a hawk landed on his arm so the village decided to name him after it. As he aged it became apparant that he had very little skill with jutsu's so they trained him in phsicyal stregthen tai jutsu. Now that the Ultima Proxima is here, his village decided it would be good to prove that there are people who can win with out nin or gen jutsu.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-06-2006, 07:49 PM
viperoushell: approved welcome to the rp.

viperoushell
09-06-2006, 07:50 PM
thanks cant wait for it to get started talk at you guys later

Kyuubi Naruto
09-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Alright,I understand,but I never made his name Naruto,it was always Naroko.But,I can see that they do look a lot alike,so anybody would have made that mistake.

Either way,I so excited about this one,Naruto is actually the only anime I do watch,so its cool to have an RP after it.

BTW,BlackDragon,Dont call me "little man" in public!XD.

Chaux
09-06-2006, 08:10 PM
inuyasha : not approved please follow the character sheet and read Naruto Uzamaki and Hinata had died when you were 3 if what your bio says is true you would have to be a decendent of the daughter of Naruto and Hinata.Read the history for her name.does it work now? ^^;

(gomen nasai..)

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-06-2006, 08:18 PM
inuyasha : Approved you fixed it for the most part so I'll approve it now and it's alrgiht thankyou for fixing it

Announcement:I will open the rp tomorrow afternoon.

Chaux
09-06-2006, 08:37 PM
inuyasha : Approved you fixed it for the most part so I'll approve it now and it's alrgiht thankyou for fixing it

Announcement:I will open the rp tomorrow afternoon.yay, arigato gozaimasu! ^^
*bows then vanishes*

Faceless111
09-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Alright, here I go.Name: Matsuo Hayashi
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 174 lbs
Appearence: His face was mutilated at a young age, so he keeps his face hidden behind a Yangban (a Korean Hahoe Mask). His outfit is black and loose, as not to inhibit movement. His arm sleeves are tucked under bandages that cover his forearms.
Village: Konoha
Specailty area: Tai jutsu
Main jutsu element: Shadow and fire
1st jutsu you ever made: Dark Prison, creates a box around opponent and slowly caves in and curshes target.
Alternate weapon: Sword
Short bio: During a Genin mission, he encountered an enemy ninja who matched his skill and proved a powerful opponent. In the choas, the enemy ninja used a jutsu that left Matsuo's face mutilated. However, in the end, Matsuo killed this ninja, but with regrets. It was against his wishes, but the mission needed to be completed by any means. Matsuo considered it a pity that death was the only solution. Ever since, he wore a Yangban to hide his face. And ever since he has been a trained, effective killer, emotions hidden behind the eerie, smiling Yangban. Later, Matsuo was promoted to Chuunin.
Villages: Leaf

Kage-Gaarak
09-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Name: Fenry [Fenrir] Hurikein Uchiha
Height: 6'1
Weight: 150
Appearence: Silver hair and a strange sharingan eye with 4 dots he looks similar to Sasuke but but stands a little taller than him and doesnt want to avenge the Uchiha clan [note: without Sharingan his eyes are also silver but he isnt blind]
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/FallenForsaken/Naruto%20II/Fenry2.jpg
Village: Village Hidden In The Darkness
Specailty area: Tai jutsu/Nin jutsu
Main jutsu element:shadow and lightning
1st jutsu you ever made: Shadow Stick Jutsu [Kage Strick no Jutsu] literally using the enemies shadow or his own shadow to attack with shadow kunai [note: this maybe a jutsu that you can call "to powerful" or "god moding" and that is why ive made a limit to it "it can only be used once and uses chakra half of it appox]

Alternate weapon: Sword and kunai [note: kunai are attached to chakra strings]

Short bio: The Uchiha Clan saw the destruction of Konha from the 9 tailed fox fearing that [when Sasuke and Fenry were born] Fenry's demon [The 7 tailed Phoenix] would do the same *the trait being the four dot sharingan* they locked him up away from the clan and were never to speak of him Sasuke lived a normal life while Fenry lived a solitude life he was feed but caged like an animal after the last feeder died Itachi Uchiha was the new feeder for him Fenry being extremely angry [and influenced by the Phoenix being a bird not liking to be caged] he influenced Itachi to kill the Uchiha clan slowly and stealthly eventually Itachi found his M. Sharingan and did leaving Sasuke alive naturally forgetting to tell Sasuke about Fenry 2 weeks later the seal weakened and Fenry escaped from Konha never known of he trained in the Village Hidden In The Darkness never showing his Phoenix demon's power and doesnt even use it unless in death defying suituations his power progressed quickly [without the demon's help] like Itachi's he began to devolp a new type of battle he called "Kunai Puppet" he attached the kunai to chakra strings and controled the Kunai like a puppet thus he gained the name "Kunai Puppeteer" he eventually returned to Konha unnoticed and resides there unknown and hiding under a cloak and hood wearing a ANBU mask.

Villages: Darkness
Rank: Sennin/Kage/Jonin [somewhere around high not even the Shadowkage knows his rank in the village of darkness]
[note: technacially he is 15 since he died from old age the Phoenix inside him gave rebirth from the ashes this is his 4th rebirth and he is 15 again just to give you the heads up unless killed in battle he will be reborn from old age being the cycle of the Phoenix]

Saiyuko
09-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Name:Tatsuya Itsumori
Height:5"9
Weight:153 lbs

Appearence:http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d20/Saiyuko/Shiki.png

w/o glasses:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/TohnoShiki.png
Village: Darkness
Specailty area: Taijutsu
Main jutsu element:Shadow,fire
1st jutsu you ever made: Tyrant Rave
Alternate weapon: A Knife with poison on it's tip,4 kunais, 3 shuriken.
Short Bio:Grandson of a leaf village missing-nin.Because of this, Tatsuya's clan were left no choice but to hide themselves in the village of darkness. Before his grandfather left the clan and died when the hunter-nins discovered him in the village of sound, he taught him various types of fire jutsu before he was assassinated.Because of how bad the clan's reputation has become because of his grandfather's faults,he trained his hardest and enter the Ultima Proxima, in hopes of bringing glory back to the Itsumori clan.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Faceless111: Aprroved welcome to teh rp

Kage-Gaarak: Approved welcome to the rp

Saiyuko: Approved welcome to the rp

**note I'm at school now I'll open the rp when I get home in about an hour and a half

Reniti
09-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Name: Sariento Yotogi
Weight: 100 pounds
Appearence: Short, thick, black shoulder length hair. She has strips of hair folded into her head...Erm, I'll draw a fanart and show sometime. Her mysterious sapphire blue eyes seem to go back and forth from person to person.
Village: Mist
Specailty area: Taijutsu
Main jutsu element: Earth and Celestial
1st jutsu you ever made: Sakura Bakuchiku (Cherry Blossom Firecracker)
Alternate weapon: A giant star...Windmill Shurikin, I think it's called.
Short bio: Sariento as always grown up as that loner. Because she never dared to make friends. She was always mentally and physically strong, and some people envied her for that. It was funny how she was misborn into the Mist village, as the Earth and Celestial elements seemed to be her real strength. She keeps to herself, and never speaks. But she is a definite team player and follower.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Ichugo Burossamu: Accepted welcome to the rp.Make sure to read all the posts up till now before posting.

KibasStalker
09-07-2006, 10:46 PM
All their pictures are in one picture at the bottom, they are label.

Name:Amarante Inuzuka ( Granddaughter of Kiba.)
Height:5'4"
Weight: 114
Village: Leaf
Apperance: http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/11434_4338_efreeanime.jpg
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/11434_4338_efreeanime.jpg

Specailty area: Tai justu and Nin Justu

Main jutsu element:animal (kiba type justus) and earth
1st jutsu you ever made: Animal style, Together as One & Speak as Another no justus
Alternate weapon: Her weapon is mostly her dog, Kaida, whos a white husky pup.
Short bio: Amarante or Ama as her friends call her is part of the Inuzuka clan. She is you and openminded. She loves all animals, and she can talk to them using her Speak as Another justu. Her best friends are Kimi and Kyoko who are also young ninjas. Don’t underestmate this ninja, just because shes small doesn’t mean she doesn’t pack a punch. Ama has determination that rivals her grandfathers, but thinks more before she acts. It may just be shes a girl and calmer, but she tends to be less aggresve. Though she is the first one of her friends to run head first into a battle.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-08-2006, 01:06 PM
KibasSDtalker: Approved welcome to the rp

Kyuubi Naruto
09-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Woohoo,took a while but I finally got the picture of my character up without a link.1 quick look at it and you can see how much Naruto and Naroko look alike.XD

Deathsye
09-09-2006, 09:24 AM
Name: Matsuo Hayashi
Weight: 174 lbs
Appearence: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d1/Hanzo_Hattori_2.jpg
This is him except a bit shorter and less muscular.
Village: Earth
Specailty area: Ninjutsu
Main jutsu element: Shadow
1st jutsu you ever made: Transformation Style: Shadow Avatar

Alternate weapon: a Wakazashi

Short bio: Few know where Hanzo came from. Nor who he was. Since he has joined the Hidden Earth Village he has become one of the most powerful Chunin that ever graced the academy there. Most of his attacks are Ninjutsu and Genjutsu that are beyond normal chunin as well. Some Juonin expect that he has more training then he shows. But, none truely know Hanzo Hattori's purpose.

Crimson Eyes
09-09-2006, 02:46 PM
(Yes im back and we finally have a Naruto Rp! Thank you Sakura!)

Name: Ishamaru Riku (First name is Riku)

Height: 5'11

Weight: 50.2kg

Appearence: He has long, black hair that is wrapped into one large braid. Hey has light blue eyes that are almost ice-like. He wears a an undershirt made out of a netted mesh material (Like Shikamaru's) with a white, long-sleeved jacket over it. On his lover body he wears a pair of navy blue, baggy shorts that go down to te middle of his shin. On his feet are a pair of black shinobi sandals.

Village: Rain

Specailty area: Genjutsu

Main jutsu element: Water and Shadow

1st jutsu you ever made: Kage Hokousha no Jutsu (Shadow Walker Jutsu). Riku's body sinks into the shadows and he is able to travel through them. But only if the shadows are connected. If there is a part in the shadows he must jump out of the shadow and into the next, Thus exposing himself. But if used right, this jutsu could be used to make quick and deadly blows. Used mainly in assassination.

Alternate weapon: Senbon, Explosive notes, Kunai, and an Umbrella of 1000 needles.

Short bio: Ishamaru Riku was born into a family of famous Tracker-Nin's. His father was one of the greatest in the Rain village and his mother was an exceptional Genjutsu user, while his older sister became exceptional in Ninjutsu. Riku's father had recently died as a result of illness. It was tragic for Riku but he had learned everything he could from his father. Now Riku would have to learn things on his own. Riku's goal is not to became MizuKage or a Jounin teacher. Riku plans to become part of the ANBU. After all, most of his skills are for assassinaton.

fox demon naruto
09-09-2006, 03:12 PM
DES i was wondering if i could make another charater and if i wanted to show him.

Name: Shisin Aburame (Shino's grandson)
Height:6'1''
Weight:153 lbs.
Appearence: http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n175/sonar1991/sui3_watari.jpg
Village: Rain
Specailty area: Taijutsu (very good at ninjutsu though)
Main jutsu element:Earth Water
1st jutsu you ever made:Earth Water cut. Sends cut that breaks the ground in half and shoot water out. Attacking all near it.
Alternate weapon: Sword.
Short bio: Shisin born in the dence area of rain and trained as a shinobi at the age of 3. He always loved the way of the sword so his father taught him. At the age of 7 he combined water and earth jutsus with his sword. At 8 he passed the genin exam and was in a 3 man squad. At 13 he met a boy name Kyo who lived with him for a year before leaving. He didn't learn much but learned pretty basic Ice moves. During the time the boy was here his father died on a mission and his brother died from a ninja attack to there home one night. Throught the years he also was trained with the aburame bloodline.

the_last_icarian
09-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Name: Saran Uchiha
Height:1.65m
Weight:45kg
Appearence:Keeps her hair shoulder length, untied. She wears aviatrix goggles and her head band is around her neck. Wears two belts, ninja skirt and ninja sandals.
Village: Leaf. (Konoha)
Specailty area: Gen jutsu
Main jutsu element:water.
1st jutsu you ever made:Time Gate. The use of chakra to disobey the laws of time, so time can slow or even stop. Saran believes it is possible to go back in time, if she builds up her strength.
Alternate weapon: Basic shurikens.
Short bio: Saran's love of the sky and her free spirit earns her the goggles. There was an accident years ago when Saran survived, but her friend (unknown) did not due to a wrong move. Saran blames herself for their death, always wishing that if she could turn back time, she would not have made that wrong choice. Time Gate was a move she discovered by accident, having wished so hard that she had stopped it for a few seconds - this she noticed by a leaf falling to the ground but stopped in mid airr. Later, she knew, to fully master Time Gate she must study ninjitsu even harder to strengthen her chakra. Her goal in life is to have enough strength to reverse time and fix her mistake. And so, she has a havit to disappear unexpectantly for days, undoubtly training.

Saran is also training to be a medical ninja. Her attrabutes include her chakra control (a taint definately from her relative, Sakura) and her inherited Sharingan eye. She can also do the Gokyaku no Jutsu and Lightning Blade (Chidori).

Her weakness? She hates insects!

Amaruk
09-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Name: Erick Lee
Height:6'
Weight:200
Appearence: Tall with long black hair. He wears a green jump suit with Orange leg warmers hiding weights. His eyes are white. He wears a sound village head band around his waist.
Village: Sound
Specailty area: specializes in Tai jutsu, but is proficient in ninjutsu and genjutsu
Main jutsu element:shadow, earth
1st jutsu you ever made: Shadow of the dancing whirlwind
Alternate weapon: fists
Short bio: He was born in the leaf village, but felt like he was being held back. He was trained by Neji, and Rock Lee. He finally left and joined the sound village. There he recieved intense training under the direct guidance of Orochimaru. His only problem is he refuses to listen to reason. He truly believes he is unstoppable. He has developed the Hyuuga clan, Byakugan. He is as proficient as Neji. He is a master at drunken fist when drunk.

Demon Angel Kyoshiro
09-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Name:Masamune Katsuyori
Height:5'8
Weight:130
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/pic_1.jpg
Village:Leaf
Specailty area:Nin jutsu(master of the Demon Angel Style)
Main jutsu element:Fire,Shadow
1st jutsu you ever made: Shadow Flame Sword
Alternate Weapon:Sword,Ninja needles
Short bio:Masamune was forgotten by his parnets because of the Demon Angel inside of him.Sometimes he is the nicest person in the world,but he or someone he loves is hurt his demon side come out and will stop until the that did it is dead or hurt bad.He loves all living things.He is also put down by the people in the village because of the monster inside Him.

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Deathseye: Approved

Amaruk: approved

Crimson Eyes: approved

The Last Icarian: not approved I'm not accepting anymore leaf nins or decendents of Sasuke and Sakura

Demon Angel Kyoshiro: not approved no leaf nins or demons being approved any longer please edit

Fox Demon Naruto: not approved I have something up my sleeve for the story and I'm thinking about having you in it so wait till then for a new character

Niome!
09-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Can I try to join this RP or something?

Unless you still dig may..

Kyuubi Naruto
09-15-2006, 10:06 PM
In the RPG,this is the last day to join since its the last arrival day for anyone who doesnt live in Konoha,so you probably can still join,unless Sakura is about to start the next day.

Crimson Eyes
09-16-2006, 01:57 PM
Sakura I changed the first jutsu I ever made up. It turns out that this one was the one i made up first. Sorry if the change is inconvinient.

Niome!
09-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Hey Sakura, I would like to ask if my character could use the Hyouten Bloodline. This bloodline is Haku's and several others in the series pertaining to the Demonic Ice Mirrors and Flying Water Needles. Including being able performing Nin Jutsu's with one-hand. This summed together is Haku's Clan and categorized as an Hijutsu Technique.

Name: Niome

Height: 5,7

Weight: 146

Appearance: Light and sleeky, nylonish clothing overlayed by a comfortable and outgoing robe blue-and-grey striped, shortened to the knees and elbow deliberately.
Long hair two inches below shoulder, originally black dyed blonde. Tyed at the scalp, end of hair and between with short red clothe to keep it goether.
Blending between light and dark, seen as if white with an dark tan.
Tough body that is pretty masculine, nothing implusive but seen as well-worked out and strong.
Face is alittle cheeky with a short, eyebrow density and cute eyelashes.
Overall body is slim and sly like an built woman and has moderate breast for someone of her shape.

Speciality Area: Nin Jutsu with some sort of passive specialization in Tai Jutsu due to background.

Main Jutsu Element:
Ice & Water (Of course Mist to since Mist Village)

Alternate Weapon:
Adozen Shuirkens and several Kunai scattered in uniform.

Short Bio: Niome is an Mist ninja belonging to a semi-clan organization group whom were disbanded by intrigue and disillusion of the countries state and downbringings. She was preached and taught by Ninja's that traveled from Earth and Water country in her pre-teen years during the groups reign and lived a life of thievery and rowdyness on her part, for her sake.
From alot of training, fighting and being bullied by bigger males she became an strong-willed and body-built woman that doesn't take kindly to strange and suscipious individuals.
She always had an thing for makeup by crushing together cherries and blueberry and, stealing sorts of assescories from peoples homes and shops to make herself look sexy in private or going on an regular trip.

Village: Mist

cid123
09-18-2006, 01:43 PM
I like naruto too but I keep missing it!

the_last_icarian
09-19-2006, 10:56 PM
*siigggggghhhhhssss* Oh well. Can I try sign up again with a new character then?

cid123
09-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Can anyone send me a story board?

Soubi_beloved
09-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Umm...I don't know if I can join But I will post my character sheets..okay!!

Name:Soubi
Height:6'3"
Weight:184lbs
Appearence:He is the tall one!!
Specailty area:Tai jutsu,Nin jutsu
Main jutsu element:Shadow,ice
1st jutsu you ever made:ice wind jutsu
Alternate weapon: windmill shuriken
Short bio:Soubi was a silent child. He wasn't trusted by his village case he said nothing to any of the other villagers.Soubi one day saw a child being beat on by other kids at a fit of rage soubi killed the kids.Soubi was captured and thrown into prison with the kid he helped.After learning about the Ultima Proxima they escaped prison to fight in the Ultima Proxima.

Name:Ritsuka
Weight:100lbs
Appearence:He is the short one!!
Specailty area:none
Main jutsu element:none
1st jutsu you ever made:none
Alternate weapon: Sword
Short bio:Ritsuka's father did not want his son to be a ninja so he trained Ritsuka as a samurai.For that the Village rejected his family.Ritsuka was beat up. One day soubi killed the kids beating him up. Ritsuka was put in prison with Soubi and escaped with him.
Ritsuka's sword is magic and can defend agents jutsu.

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/top_02.jpg

Sasuke is God
09-20-2006, 12:09 PM
soubi beloved and niome!- i'm not sure if we are still excepting characters or not... so i'll ask darksakuraempress and let you know...

DarkSakuraEmpress
09-20-2006, 01:26 PM
No we are no longer accepting any more joins at the current time I will PM these two with some info on later joining dates when I get home

cid123
09-21-2006, 09:47 AM
Any way whats up whith the nine tailed fox deamon?

cid123
09-21-2006, 09:53 AM
Dose naruto end up having to fight it or meld or even learn how to use it?

KibasStalker
09-21-2006, 02:30 PM
This is not the right section for questions like that try miscelionous.

BillabongSurfer9
09-21-2006, 03:19 PM
Name:Taki Naru
Height:5'11
Weight:135
Appearence: He like trouble.. like being envolved with anything going wrong.. But he only does it to look tough he actually like to help although he pretends to be bad. Taki want to be accepted by everyone but sometimes hes accepted by anyone

Village: Star
Main jutsu element:(fire,shadow)
1st jutsu you ever made:Malieki Blast
Alternate weapon:Twin Sword

Sasuke is God
09-21-2006, 05:59 PM
billabongsurfer9-no more characters are being accepted at the moment...read past post...

cid123
09-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Ok i'll post over there...

Sasuke is God
09-25-2006, 03:04 PM
We Are No Longer Excepting Characters!!!!

haku_of_mist
09-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Name:
Weight:
Appearence:
Village: up to three people to a village.Villages listed at bottom
Specailty area: Tai jutsu,Nin jutsu,Gen jutsu
Main jutsu element:you can have up to two(fire,ice,earth,water,celestial,lighting,shadow ,sound,sand)
1st jutsu you ever made:use imagination
Alternate weapon: Sword,fans,windmill shuriken,etc. some weapons will not be accepted I will inform you if your weapon is not acceptable
Villages:Sound,Leaf,Grass,Star,Waterfall,Mist,Sand ,Earth,Fire,Darkness.)

Sample character:

Name:Kali Hyuuga
Weight:123 lbs
hahahahahaha
You just copied that from the sample sheet.

BlazingSoul
09-28-2006, 09:22 AM
Can I still post? If yes here, If no sorry for the trouble

-------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kogure Kurogane
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 120 Ibs
Appearance: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/BaronOfRed/shadow_skill.jpg
Specailty area: Excels in Nin jutsu but fair in Tai jutsu
Main jutsu element: Wind, Shadow

1st jutsu you ever made: Shadow Razor (A shadow that moves as fast as the wind and is razor sharp)
Alternate weapon: Shadow Boomerang

Short bio: Kurogane is a person whose personality splits from fun and serious. He was trained by his family who specializes in shadow and wind manipulation. All Kurogane wants is to have fun as a ninja and take high ranking missions. But due to his split personality, when he gets serious he shows no remorse for killing if awakened. He is known for his speed and quick thinking but he is also good when measured on strength.

Sasuke is God
09-30-2006, 09:16 AM
again.....we......are....no....longer excepting characters....

Kal Foxis Draconus
10-04-2006, 01:35 PM
Name:Kal Foxis Draconus
Height:5,6
Weight:92lbs
Appearence:a fox that walks like a human
Main jutsu element:fire and sound
1st jutsu you ever made:Justu of Armegedon
2nd jutsu you ever made:Kal's Foxin Barrage
Alternate weapon: Kal's OBLIVION sword
Short bio: Kal's life divotes on getting respect in the village. He has
some what of Naruto's personality. He devoted his life of being Hokag

Sasuke is God
10-04-2006, 02:03 PM
*drop kicks all the stupid n00bs who posts a character sheet* READ PAST POST!! WE R NO LONGER EXCEPTING CHARACTERS!!!

BlazingSoul
10-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Sorry sempai

Sasuke is God
10-10-2006, 05:41 AM
this is my replacement character for Jin...already aprroved by DarkSakuraEmpress...

Name-Kumori Hatake
Height:6'0"
Weight:200
Appearence- http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/dantehatake.jpg
Village-Darkness
Specailty area: Nin jutsu,but is efenciant in tai jutsu and Gen jutsu,Sharinagan in one eye.
Main jutsu element:Shadow and Fire
1st jutsu you ever made:kaji-ookami-batsu(Fire wolf attack) kinda like fist of the darkness flame..only with a wolf.and a combo before hand
Alternate weapon: Sword(white fang), shuriken,kunai, fire notes.
Short bio:Kumori is a tall and handsome nin that loves to flirt. he grew up in a very harsh environment but still he keeps a positive attitude on his life.When he was five, his parents and a group of shinobi died by the hands of a five tailed wolf demon. When the wolf demon went to attack Kumori, it was fused with him. The only explantion for this is that the demon willing fused his soul with Kumori to escape the punishment that he would recieve. the only thing that is noticable is the strange symbol that Kumari has on his chest.It is of a small marking over his heart that looks to be a wolfs head. If at anytime he becomes in true life or death situations, the demon willingly takes over. He's not an evil demon...he's more 'playful then most. Kumori and the demon r as one...and they rely heavly on the other....Kumori also has a fully devoloped Sharinagan in only one of his eyes, which he has used to copy over 500 jutsu, following in the same line as his grandfather, Kakashi Hatake.

Sharingan sasuke
10-10-2006, 08:39 AM
not to be a bother but i would like to join this RP so when you are acepting new characters could you possiblly send m a pm so that i know to post my character in?

menchia
12-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Name:Sakiyou Tansou
Height:6 feet
Weight:145 lbs
Appearence:Black eyes,black hair,red mask,green vest with dragon symbol on heart,black cotton pants with two kunai holders,ninja sandals.
Village:Mist
Specialty area:taijutsu (just as skilled in ninjutsu,no genjutsu)
Main Jutsu Element:Shadow,lightning
1st jutsu ever made:kage bunshin lotus rendan
2nd jutsu:chakra weapons
Alternate weapon:metal gauntlets,kunai,anbu sword
short bio:During his birth a flash of red light swept the sky giving him an eerie red chakra.This has caused him to become an outcast.Yet he has a quiet personality he can learn and amplify a lot of techniques he sees.He has come to watch and fight the people in the Ultima Proxima and escape from his village.

menchia
12-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Sorry for the trouble pm me if i can join.

Light Wolf
12-09-2006, 01:13 AM
Name:Toshiro Hitsugaya
Height:4"5
Weight:110 lbs
Appearence
http://www.animeforum.com/image/677174584f09d7b7db.jpg
Village: Waterfall
Specailty area:Tai jutsu,Nin jutsu,and Gen jutsu
Main jutsu element:Ice,Water

1st jutsu you ever made: Sōten ni Zase no Jutsu (霜天に坐せ, set upon the frozen heavens). Hyōrinmaru allows Hitsugaya to control the weather, specifically water and ice. His slashes create an immense amount of chakra power which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of ice shaped like a Chinese dragon which rushes at his opponents. Anything the dragon touches is instantly frozen.http://www.animeforum.com/image/677174586f6d651a62.jpg
The chain attached to the hilt becomes encased in ice and also freezes anything Hitsugaya traps with it. Hyōurinmaru is considered the strongest of all ice element ninja in the Waterfall village.

2nd jutsu ever used: Hyōrinmaru's second jutsu has two known special techniques. The first is Dragon Hail Flower (竜霰花, ryūsenka?). In this technique, Hitsugaya stabs the enemy, locking him into a coccoon of ice; freezing the opponent to the core. He then shatters the ice along with his opponent's body.
The second is Thousand Years Ice Prison (千年氷牢, sennen hyōrō?), forms a multitude of ice pillars using the moisture in the atmosphere. These pillars then envelop the enemy. The ice pillars can then be used to impower Toshiro with the power to fires Ice chakra attacks from any part of his body.

Alternate weapon: Hyōurinmaru (氷輪丸 lit. Ice Ring) is Hitsugaya's Main weapon. Hyōrinmaru in its normal state appears very similar to other Waterfall village katana,with the exception of the light blue coloration of the hilt and the four pointed star shape of the guard. It is also unique in the presence of a chain with a crescent shaped blade that extends from the hilt of the sword. It is noted that the chain is not always present and can apparently be summoned by Hitsugaya at will

Short bio: Hitsugaya comes from Junrinan, District 1 of the Rukongai. There he lived with an old woman and Momo Hinamori( His sister ), and possibly other people. Little else is known about his past, but we know that he became a ninja master after Hinamori. He is also a friend of the waterfall hokages dauther,and the West Gate Keeper, and was the one who taught him the "city rules".

As a child, Hitsugaya was a bit of a brat who liked to eat watermelons and poke fun at Hinamori. She would call him "Shiro-chan" and he would counter by calling her "Bed-wetter Momo". The two were close friends and Hitsugaya, despite being younger and much shorter than his friend, always felt that he needed to protect her.

With Hitsugaya's natural talent, he quickly entered the ninja institute shortly after his sister, despite his age. She continued to call him "Shirou-chan" out of habit and felt she needed to protect him. Because of a promise she had made, she only began to call him "Hitsugaya-kun" after he had achieved his ninja shikai( katana ) and was recognized as a ninja.

Highly capable and knowledgeable, he became the youngest of the captains within Waterfall Village

Other Information : Daiguren Hyōrinmaru nio Jutsu (大紅蓮氷輪丸 lit. Great Crimson Ice Ring). At the start of Hitsugaya's jutsu, a charkra force explosion freezes the surrounding area and ice flows from the guard of Hyōrinmaru up his right arm and onto his back, creating wings and a tail, while claws of ice form around his left hand and both feet. Then three "flowers" of ice are created behind Hitsugaya with four petals each.
The twelve ice petals that appear with Hitsugaya's jutsu have a special significance, and gradually melt away as he uses his jutsu in battle. During a battle with Hitsugaya, the arrancar Shawlong speculates that the final release will end when all twelve petals disappear, claiming that Hitsugaya's jutsu is "incomplete" due to his young age. However, the ability of an arrancar to fully understand a ice master's weapon is questionable at best, so this theory is only provisional. Also, Hitsugaya was operating under a power limit at the time, which could have affected Shawlong's perception of his strength. Hitsugaya mentions that as long as there is water in his immediate surrounding area, his jutsu form is able to regenerate itself indefinitely.
Hitsugaya has train from that day one to *fix* his jutsu and has almost completed it.
http://www.animeforum.com/image/677174586f7823b8fe.jpg

Kage-Gaarak
12-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Nah...Im sticking with Fenrir by the way I think the RP died

Uchiha Uzaki
12-27-2006, 03:15 AM
This rp sound really interesting... but as I read you are no longer accepting character sheets... If I can join though send me a Pm I'm kind of bored.

wolfx
12-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Name:hikiba inuzuka
Height:5ft. 3in.
Weight:67
village:wandering
specilty:
jutsu types:fire,earth=magma
1st jutsu:flame soul summoning
2nd jutsu:flame fang strike
alternate weapon:sword
bio:a wandering ninja who is always accomanied by his numerous fire spirits.
he is a relative of kiba and is very powerful.he is searching for his long lost brother.most of his past is a mystary

FullMetalAlchemist997
01-02-2007, 03:34 PM
okies we're getting new characters still and no one has noticed that the RP is dead? It's dead don't try to bring it back to life because last time I tryed that it died again

01-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Name: Starkaine Fiamma

Appearance: white hair, somewhat like Kakashi but shorter.. Left arm

wrapped in bandages, right arm is cursed and has a sealing mark etched

down the length of his arm.

Element: fire

Weapon: Uses the Kunai knives as well as a cursed blade

Specialty area: Nin Jutsu

1st Jutsu: Flame Clone Jutsu, creates an exact clone of the user, only the

first clone requires chakra use the othes are created by spreading the fire

the flames are hidden and mimic the users chakra the clones can make

more of them selfs by spreading the fire.. For Example: one touches a

tree and two more are made, the clones can deal burns to enemies and

must be extinguished or recalled to dissapear.

History: Starkaine Fiamma was the son of Hatake Kakashi and an

unknown mother. He was born in the Hidden Flame village, their he

grew up with his mother learning to control the cursed arm his father

had given him... In Kakashi's numerous battles his right arm was cursed

and bound with a uncontrollable fire spirit when his son was born

the spirit passed on into the new generation. The spirit is that of

a Red hawk or Phoenix, as Starkaine grew up his arm would ignite

an unseen chakra and set flame to the village.. Starkaine Fiamma

has made peaace with the cursed arm and learned many

fire jutsu's he has come to realize that in battle the spirit has

a will to consume enemies in a wall of flame and ashes. Starkaine

has unintentionally sumoned the cursed and powerful spirit from his

arm in the past. Starkaine's cursed bird of fire can be seen in a number

of forms if the seal mark on Starkiane's arm leaves the arm then

it takes the form of a flaming blade that can only be wielded by

Starkaine's right arm. However if starkaines right arm dissapears

then the spirit takes true form as a summoned beast, This form

appears as a giant red falcon or phoenix it has a metal mask over

it's face and it's body is red with the dark letters of the sealing curse

etched along it's wings feathers and body. Starkaine left the hidden flame

village after his mother died and ventured for the hidden leaf village.

There he found his father (Kakashi) who's only gift to him was an unpure

sharingan less powerful than that of the Uchicha clan's sharingan.

After the brief meeting with his father he lived in the leaf village

showing no one of his true power. Kakashi soon after died in the battle

against the land from across the sea. Starkain now hopes to join

the Ultima Proxima to battle and just chill (he is Kakashi's son after

all!!)

Nespa
01-06-2007, 01:22 PM
*whacks you on the head with a paint brush* this rpg is DEAD

That's Impossible
01-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Name:Ichigo Mistukiaga
Height:5'4''
Weight:99
Appearence:http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_6732745a021ae68e09.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=2879)

Village: Village hidden in Darkness, then Village hidden in the leaves

Specailty area: Nin-jutsu

Main jutsu element: Darkness Mirror, this attack is a small mirror that Ichigo faces at the opponint. When faced if the opponint atacks it is rediricted and it sucks the attack up and blown at the opponint twice it's strength. Dark Curse Dragon, this attack can only be used when Ichigo is about to be killed or is running away, she summons a dragon who's scales are black and shimering like diaminds. If out in sunlight the dragon sucks up the energy from the sun and uses its attack Solor Eclipse and shines so brightly the foe is blinded for up to two hours.
1st jutsu you ever made: The first jutsu Ichigo had ever made was Soul Heal, witch could only heal a burn or scratch something small.

Alternate weapon: A Staff that is Blue with a (what looks like) marble at the tip that glimmers in the sun beutifully. (Contains some magic)

Short bio:Ichigo's parents were killed at when she was at a very young age and she was so sad she threw herself in a below freezing lake. (it was winter) She had wakened to the sound of the wind howling she was in a small cottage and there was a boy sitting next to her probally two years older then she was. The boy had emeidienly become her friend when he found out her parents where dead as well as his. One day he had told her he'd have to leave, Ichigo thought it was only for a short time and that he'd come back. After two monthes of waiting Ichigo couldn't stand it and left. She had travled until she found a Village that was hidden in the leaves. She had made herself at home their and lived in an abandond house on the outskirts of the village. She eats manly fish that she, fishes for in a huge lake next to the town. She is allways delighted to make a new friend and she works at a candle shop with an old man she calls Gramps.

Nespa
01-06-2007, 04:47 PM
*eye twitch and whacks you on the head with a sponge* the rpg is dead what part do you people not understand about that.

That's Impossible
01-06-2007, 04:50 PM
*eye twitch and whacks you on the head with a sponge* the rpg is dead what part do you people not understand about that.
Ok Ok sorry i'll look for another one shesh im lookin for the first one i could actually join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-07-2007, 05:35 PM
sorry I did the same thing!!!