PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite TV show?

sakura_haruno25
08-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Mine is Naruto obviously and I'm not a big fan of Inuyasha to all you Inuyasha fans out there...I heard the anime Black Cat is coming out soon in english, and I also like the show "What I like about you"...um, to whoever made this thread b4 though I have never seen it on this site I would like to give credit to them and I hope ppl actually post in my thread!:D

Riyokin
08-31-2006, 11:14 AM
You're not the only one who Isn't fond of inuyasha.
My favourite shows are Naruto, MXC, America's Most Wanted - I couldn't just pick one so I picked three.

None of the above
08-31-2006, 11:23 AM
I've got a lot of favorite TV shows. I'll name some of them:
Futurama, The Simpsons, all kind of Animes
and about Inuyasha--- Yes, maybe you'll think oh another Inuyasha fan who wants to convert us to adore the Series, but no... I won't do that...
Inuyasha is one of my favs, but not the ultimate...
It's OK to watch it one time at the TV, when you've got the time and so on...
An Awesome Anime I watch now is Full Metal Panic?Fumoffu!---it's not that popular, but very funny

Eris
08-31-2006, 11:44 AM
The man from U.N.C.L.E. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_man_from_uncle), probably the best show ever made.

sauske i love you
08-31-2006, 01:51 PM
Naruto duhhh....

hatchi chobits
08-31-2006, 01:57 PM
Magical Do-re-mi!

Princess Cupcake
08-31-2006, 01:59 PM
South of Nowhere. <3 It's not an anime show but, goodness I love drama with real people. It's on "the -n" er whatever it's called.

hatchi chobits
08-31-2006, 02:03 PM
^^haha.. yeah.. i love "the-n" ... i'm addicted to Degrassi!!=)

Dragon-Heart
08-31-2006, 02:08 PM
I would say Black Cat, but it isn't on tv... well maybe not now, but maybe in the future. So i'm currently addicted myself to Full House and Samurai Deeper Kyo.

SGI
08-31-2006, 02:36 PM
Non-Anime Wise:
Daria: The dry cynical wit of Daria makes it a classic perspective on youth.
The Sopranos: Hands down the best, most clever writing on American television.
South Park: Some of the best satire around.
The New Statesman: A great old English comedy about an ultra corrupt neoconservatire politician. A classic.

I decided to leave anime out of this, but these are some of my favorite.

Misha_San
08-31-2006, 02:52 PM
Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Lizzie McGuire also Full Metal Alchemist ^_^

samuriagent
08-31-2006, 03:44 PM
Dr.Who
Who wants to be a superhero
King of the hill
Prison break
and a whole of 'hellava lot more

Faceless111
08-31-2006, 05:44 PM
I find myself watching Degrassi because it's sooo funny. I know it's meant to be a drama, but I can't keep a straight face through that show. Same thing with many Korean soaps that I've been watching.

But I really enjoy the depth and sickness and twisted people on Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU.

Let's see, I also like History Channel and Discovery Channel and National Geographic and Animal Planet. I like the majority of the shows on those, so I won't bother with a list, since it'd be too long. And I watch WPT (World Poker Tour) whenever it's on.

Oh, of course, I love Ren & Stimpy.

Aleyna
08-31-2006, 05:48 PM
lol i was addicted to the show deal or no deal for a long time
gosh that show gave me clenchers
i guess i don't really have a faovrite show, i tend to get addicted to a show for a lil bit and then get sick of it
i guess ive always like that 70s show and CSI Miami:D

Manwards
08-31-2006, 05:55 PM
I don't watch an awful lot of TV, but I enjoyed the last series of Doctor Who (I'm British, which helps) and I look forward to the next. If I had to pick a favourite overall, it would probably be British sci-fi comedy Red Dwarf, it's an absolute classic. I also own every episode of The X-Files on DVD, so that's another contender.

Missy
08-31-2006, 09:04 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=27883

Closed.