PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone like the game "The Sims"?

MoonPrincess24
08-30-2006, 01:10 PM
I was wondering if anyone like the game "the sims or the sims2 or any sims game" ?

I think the game its alright, and its pretty cool, i have played it before so yea... one of my favorite sims game is "makin' magic"

sauske i love you
08-30-2006, 01:23 PM
yeah i like the game i used to be obssesed with it XD
now like i have everyknd for the PC and i also have the one for gamecube

Manwards
08-30-2006, 01:43 PM
I was a huge fan of The Sims, when the first game was all the rage. I had all the expansions for it. It must have consumed months of my life! I play a lot of videogames, most of them action, but it's nice sometimes to just sit back, build something, and take care of digital people instead of slaughtering them. Unless you were one of those sickos that locked them in the house and set fire to it... like my evil sister. :laugh:

I'd love to play The Sims 2, but my PC is old and decrepit and I've heard the console versions aren't up to scratch. I'm not really a PC gamer, even back in the day when my PC was cutting edge, but The Sims is a game I really think would only work with a mouse and keyboard. Can anybody comment on the console editions?

Sega saturn x
08-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Got sick of those games very quickly, and they haven't aged well to boot. Never played the second sims lost interest years prior to its release.

Furubalova
08-30-2006, 02:14 PM
i have a couple of em, like the sims for GC and the Urbz for GC and sims 2 for pc and some others... kinda lost interest cause my computer started actin up and it went slower lol

aimforthetop
08-30-2006, 10:03 PM
I was a huge fan of The Sims, when the first game was all the rage. I had all the expansions for it. It must have consumed months of my life! I play a lot of videogames, most of them action, but it's nice sometimes to just sit back, build something, and take care of digital people instead of slaughtering them. Unless you were one of those sickos that locked them in the house and set fire to it... like my evil sister. :laugh:

I'd love to play The Sims 2, but my PC is old and decrepit and I've heard the console versions aren't up to scratch. I'm not really a PC gamer, even back in the day when my PC was cutting edge, but The Sims is a game I really think would only work with a mouse and keyboard. Can anybody comment on the console editions?I've never played the pc games but they sound much better than the ps2 one. It is good though

Inuyasha_423
08-30-2006, 10:10 PM
the PC games are much better than the ps2 ones there easier to control for a start ^_^ the GBA ones are not that bad either.

KRPrincess24
08-30-2006, 10:16 PM
the PC games are much better than the ps2 ones there easier to control for a start ^_^ the GBA ones are not that bad either.yea, i think the samething too

Athena
08-30-2006, 10:29 PM
Aye, I like the Sims games, but I always end up killing the person/family...o_O;

Buruku
08-30-2006, 10:31 PM
My only sims experience=

Brothers friend braught it over on his laptop like 3 years ago, and I played around with it for about an hour and thought it was teh greatestest thing eva! Then my brother built a wall around me with nothing but a toilett and I died. Was really mad and never picked a sims game up since, not that I havnt wanted too, just never did. Thats all.

teed
08-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Yes, it is a nice game and once I was addicted to it. It was the time of my final exams and I had to stop this obsession so I uninstalled it from my computer. I didn't play it since then and didn't try playing the rest of them (Hot date, Unleashed, Making magic... etc.)

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-31-2006, 04:19 PM
Ya, i play it at a friends house, unfortunetly tho, everytime i create a character...He likes to make my guy Homosexual....

hatchi chobits
08-31-2006, 04:48 PM
I've always wanted to play this game.
Which one is the best to get?!?

Manwards
08-31-2006, 06:14 PM
Not counting all the spin-offs and expansions, there are really only two: The Sims, and The Sims 2. If you're interested, my advice would be to get The Sims 2 (it's available on the PC and all the major gaming consoles) and if you enjoy it, then check out some of the expansions, as they'll give you more to do. As I said above, I haven't actually played it myself, but the first game was great and everything I've heard says the sequel is better, as is usually the case with videogames.

Mamimi Maromi
08-31-2006, 06:16 PM
I like playing Spirit World Sims. It's fun. n.n

Sickn3ss.
09-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Yeah they're fun. I used to play them alot but I dont now for some reason

anime911
09-04-2006, 12:18 AM
yea I had sims:bustin out on PS2 but traded it in lyke a month after I bought it. the game can boring easily though

terin238
09-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Yeah, the Sims rock, but never actually played the PC ones before...

Keita
09-04-2006, 09:55 AM
The first time i played the sims, i just can't stop playing it and buying the expansion pack~
then i buy the sims 2 but i can't played it because my graphics card is low! ermm~
4 years later i buy g.card and i played the sims 2 (..........playing.........)

SOOOOOO COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

otaku_ayachan
09-04-2006, 11:46 PM
i love the sims,i more prefer the pc not ps2,coz' the loading is sooooo long...i mean it..
i am totally fan of the sims

Miko Kikyou
09-04-2006, 11:52 PM
That game is just too addicting. I own the Sims 2 for the PS2, but I prefer the Computer version over that. More choices and tons of more things to do. I always have fun designing the houses...

Link3F
09-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Don't mention it... my mom (yes, my mom) and my sister really enjoy that game... I couldn't use the PC for a whole month! I liked it, but as you see, for my mom and my sister it became much more than that... :D until we got Animal Crossing for the GameCube :ph34r:

Ami~chan
09-06-2006, 04:02 PM
I love the Sims and the Sims 2; I prefer the second one since there are so many options available when it comes to running your sims life.

I was seriously obsessed with the first one when it first came out; I hardly did anything else besides play that stupid game. I had people who had lived in the same house for 300+ days.

Then I got a life. :D

Infinita
09-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Its awesome!!! But I have the sims for my computer though.

HellHog
09-14-2006, 12:16 PM
i have the game sims 2 and i found it cool and i kinda liked it too couldnt stop playin it

飛竜
09-16-2006, 02:43 AM
I played that game since 2 year ago. Right now I'm played Sims 2 at PS2/PC though but for the PC problem is it needs much higher hard disk free spaces.

forever_fallen
09-16-2006, 02:46 AM
Ive played the sims b4 but i would swap it for a good rpg game

Havana
09-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Unless you were one of those sickos that locked them in the house and set fire to it... like my evil sister. :laugh:
or swimming pool.o_o

but i had most of the sim games to, recent is sims 2: university -expansion, its more fun to make the families.

MoonPrincess24
09-17-2006, 05:56 PM
the sims and all the rest of the sims games are pretty cool, i love the expansion packs!!

Mugen's Girl ~
09-17-2006, 06:03 PM
OMG i used to love that game. (I had Urbz) But i quit cuz i kept killing my person!! o.O
I mean, seriously, i'd like to know who actually beat sims on PSP?? but, yeah that game is cool. ^ ^

Anime is poison
09-18-2006, 12:33 PM
I like it and its one of the only games I use money cheats. I hate having to earn a petty $200 bucks a day just to earn myself a crap TV. Eventually my bills end up being higher than what I make, so thats when I need to cheat to keep my stuff. But its a good game, just gets a bit boring after while, considering you take better care of your Sim than yourself, XD.

C|oud Strife
09-21-2006, 07:38 PM
I never played Sims before, but I never seemed to like the sound of it. Some games seen pretty stupid to me.

koikazeflip
10-09-2006, 05:33 PM
the sims is a pretty fun game.. i wish i had some of the items they had in the game..

but it does seem kind of sad that i'm playing a simulation of actual life rather than living my own life.. oh well..

i haven't played the game in awhile.. but yea it was fun..

MoonPrincess24
10-09-2006, 06:07 PM
oh i knew they can die, but i never knew u can kill them?...lol

DanTheGreat
10-09-2006, 07:08 PM
i hate the repo-man...

MoonPrincess24
10-16-2006, 06:37 PM
i hate the repo-man...who?

EndFire
10-21-2006, 11:47 AM
Yea The Sims Are AWSOME

Daenerys
10-21-2006, 01:13 PM
In my not so humble opinion I do not believe that the expansion packs should cost as much as the game itself. 15-20 bucks I could see, but 45 I cannot justify.

MoonPrincess24
10-21-2006, 02:33 PM
In my not so humble opinion I do not believe that the expansion packs should cost as much as the game itself. 15-20 bucks I could see, but 45 I cannot justify.that's true, well idk cuz when i went to Target i saw the exspansion pack and it only costed $20...

Balance
10-21-2006, 06:30 PM
The Sims was a really good game! I would spend so much time to max out all the abilities, while one person is going to work for my person, and by the time my person is maxed out, I would send him to the most expensive line of work and get paid like there was no tomorrow. But after I got everything I ever wanted in the game, it got boring. My goodness, that was only on the Playstation version. The only thing I really didn't like about the whole thing was the fact was in order to have all the items in the PC games, you had to buy the other extensions, and that's how The Sims got so much money. Oh well. It was still good.

SilverSilentCold
10-21-2006, 08:39 PM
I love the sims games !!! wow cute avatar. also I like the way it matches with your text.:D Sorry if this ends up in the wrong place I'm new okay ? :) Anyway I usually borrow the Sims games from my friends I Like making the inside of the house sooo fun !:D

OblivionZone
10-25-2006, 07:17 AM
Sim City on the SNES, I played that game for ages. I dont know about the other sims. each to his/her own

Baka
10-25-2006, 03:49 PM
I personally don't. My cousin is obsessed though.

Old_Toonami_Fangirl
10-25-2006, 07:38 PM
I LOVE the sims game. I can't stop playing it. I play it for hours and hours on end. It's kind of funny you get so into it that you lose track of time.

-Shinigami-
10-27-2006, 05:14 AM
Oh boy do I love the Sims game! But seriously, the original Sims series are better than The Sims 2.

ChibiCherrySakura
12-08-2006, 10:07 AM
That game is so fun...especially the Urbz. I like the Sims 2 for PC..although it lags in my computer a lot ^^;