PDA

View Full Version : Your Talents

bug
08-29-2006, 05:09 PM
There are a lot of people that have talents. What talents do you have that other people can't compare to. For example, running fast is not something you should put here because there are a lot of people just as fast as you. Put something that people cant do that you can.

See, i'm not a very social person. In my school, we have our physical people. Thes poeple are the best in almost every pysical activety(espasily basketball). I'm not to bad myself though. However there is one thing that I schooled them at. It was jumpropeing. I got 325 jumps in 2 minutes. The second place was 28 something. So I beat the second place person by about 40 jumps. I had never in my life had so many people talk to me. It was amazeing.

So, what amazeing talents do you have?

Aleyna
08-29-2006, 05:16 PM
my talent is that i can paton twirl using my wrists instead of my fingers, each time it rolls im my wrist i can i quickly with the same roll it again constantly until it falls, but that hardly ever happens :D

Riyokin
08-29-2006, 05:39 PM
There was a thread about this already.

XSelymSivadX
08-29-2006, 05:44 PM
i adapt to ANYTHONG i try. so i am kinda good at every thing. i dont want to bragg or anything.

Cold But Still Here
08-29-2006, 06:06 PM
I can remember most anything (except names and birthdays) after hearing it only once, even if I'm asleep when it's said, that's why my teachers don't care if I sleep in class ^.^
And dude above me, thats was pretty common at my old school.

Zaseka
08-29-2006, 06:18 PM
my talent is sleeping, or is that a hobby?

Furubalova
08-29-2006, 06:23 PM
playing the violin for me.... this is my sixth year! yay for me lol!

Agomae
08-29-2006, 06:40 PM
i rwmember this thread!! there like.....5 of them!!!!

Amako
08-29-2006, 07:26 PM
My talent, I think, is most likley annoying the crap out of people...O_o

AngelofDreams
08-29-2006, 08:28 PM
Yep, this is a pretty common thread. Still good though.

My talents are writing, playing the keyboard, and hacky sack.

I would prefer the talents: playing the piano and flirting. Life's tough, though.

Seņor Nobody
08-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Waiting. Seriously, I can sit in one spot for hours while another guy will go insane after two or three.

the_last_icarian
08-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Um, I love to draw ;) Don't know if it counts as a talent though

AngelofDreams
08-29-2006, 11:36 PM
Drawing counts as a talent. Dang, I should have thought to list that one.

Faceless111
08-30-2006, 12:36 AM
My most amazing-est talent ever, the best-est of the best talents in the whole wide world, is not being able to whistle. Thank you, thank you, no need to bow. I know I'm awesome.

Robed_Warrior_Roy
08-30-2006, 12:45 AM
Well...I am kind of new at this site and i just loooveee writing poems...maybe in my next post i can write 1 dunno if people will like it or not...till next time then!:) :p

Sammael
08-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Well, my talents are drawing and sleeping anywhere no matter how noisy it is

Faceless111
08-30-2006, 12:49 AM
Well...I am kind of new at this site and i just loooveee writing poems...maybe in my next post i can write 1 dunno if people will like it or not...till next time then!:) :pPlease, kiddo, if I ever look at your poems, grammar-check them first. And I most likely won't see your poems, because the vast majority of internet poetry is medicore at best and avoided by me.

Moving on...

Oh yeah, and I'm not sure if this counts as a talent, but I can crack/pop my knuckles with the slightest movement of my finger. It tends to gross people out though.

~*Athena*~
08-30-2006, 12:53 AM
talents..

hmm..

♪ drawing..

*thinks of more*

*still thinking of more*

well, i think that's it..

:D

International 4-8818
08-30-2006, 02:09 AM
Yeah i can defy gravity. Yeah no i can hold my breath for 4 minutes.

pyre
08-30-2006, 02:25 AM
my talent? well...i can sing quite good. i dont wanna brag,but i am good. i can sing classic but i'm also good at rock.

i'm deemed good at drawing too...cant upload them yet,though,coz our computer's gone haywire...

~Troublesome Woman~
08-30-2006, 03:24 AM
My most amazing-est talent ever, the best-est of the best talents in the whole wide world, is not being able to whistle. Thank you, thank you, no need to bow. I know I'm awesome.

Yup, I'll admit, that's a pretty good talent. Good thing you aren't the only one who can't whistle in the world, eh? Not saying that I can't... *glances around guiltily*

Hmm, other than the amazing devoid-of-whistle talent, I have super good hearing (do I sound like Tazuna?). I can hear people talking quietly at the other end of the house. XD Good thing I'm not all that nosey...

I'm actually pretty good at most stuff. Minus ball games. Oh the horror...

But otherwise (seeing as I can't say being a great sprinter):

Drawing,
Writing,
Singing (enthusiasticly, yes. Well? Um....)
Annoying people with my taste in music,
Being totally crazy (yup, no one else can be the same crazy as me ^-^ So at least that's original)

Robed_Warrior_Roy
08-30-2006, 09:24 AM
As you go,I won't weep,
I won't see you in my dreams as I sleep,
Thoughts of you will slowly fade away,
Probably because I realized today...

I've been scared to let go:been holding too tight,
To a dream that's a lie:A dream that ain't right,
A heart for a heart and a tear from each eye,
But the main question here is "why"?

Why did you come when I gave up my hopes and dreams,
Fate is rather cruel to me...or so it would seem.
Why's you have to go so fast?I wanted you to stay...
But maybe I'm wrong...It's probably better this way.

The pain I feel inside my heart doesn't seem to end,
It only exists because we are friends.
You are nothing less to me and nothing more,
I lock these thoughts in my heart's door.

I do not blame you beacuse the fault is mine!
I was acting like a selfish jerk or even a swine!
I was trying to win you over:win your heart that is...
Share a sweet memory,a hug or even a kiss...

But I forgot that dwindling on the past brings nothing but pain,
Pain that spreads like a disease and makes me insane.
So now I know that we are just friends,and the two of us will never be...
Just remember you will always have a friend to turn to:me!

This is the last time I'll see you so don't carry a heavy heart,
Remember that our friendship will not end though we are far apart.
Try to remmeber the times we shared and I will do my best as well...
But what is to happen to you and me?Only time will tell...:)

I dont know if this poem is mediocre but i hope u all like it...:)

KillerDragonX
08-30-2006, 09:29 AM
using a bo-staff, shooting, karate, hacky sac, baseball, all those r my talents

FoxRider590
08-30-2006, 09:57 AM
My talents are drawing and I am also a really good peace maker. I have been told I should go in for one of those negotiators for the cops or army^^.

Robed_Warrior_Roy
08-30-2006, 10:01 AM
Well I can draw 2 (maybe not like da vinci lol^_^0umm and i can sort of play da guitar(still trying 2 learn) and i like singing but if i do people run away...hehehe;)

-akichan-
08-30-2006, 12:27 PM
I wouldnt say that i have lots of talents but i can name wut im the best at.

I would say drawing, i like to put all my feelings and thoughts into a picture. The main idea for the picture is a story, i want peoples to be able to read the story just by looking at the picture. That's wut i can do.

my tears of sorrow
08-30-2006, 12:43 PM
i kick ***, cuz i am a bad boy thats y

[Boolean]
08-30-2006, 12:45 PM
I have many talents...most of which I'll never use. O.o; Like impersonating animals...or catching fireflies...

I do plan to be some form of an artist though, whether it's for a diagram in a textbook or for anime.

Kristen
08-30-2006, 01:24 PM
I sing. ;D

And graphics. I do those.

NotYourPrincess
08-30-2006, 03:38 PM
Skating.
Ice & roller blades I'm pretty good at. I've been doing it since I was...5?

Drawing. I picked it up a year ago. I'm probably not gonna go very far with it. It just gives me something to do.

Writing. I've wanted to be a novelist since I was 6. I've been writing short stoires since.

Reniti
08-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Ugh...Not a "talent" but I can make computer graphics, music videos, and I know how to decode HTML and I'm only 11....I learned at 9 or 10.

Athena
08-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Heh. Well, let's see...I can draw, sing, do sports and read...

sauske i love you
08-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Being able to draw is about the only thing i can do...

Ichiro Matsuchani
08-30-2006, 08:47 PM
Well, there's a lot of different things that I do that I'm not particularly good at.

I think I would have to go with Drumming, and whitewater Kayaking.

Kiss of Death
09-02-2006, 04:53 AM
i can scream wery loud. this is my talent. and i never was mad on someone. and if i was, i was only for 10 seconds

Robed_Warrior_Roy
09-02-2006, 08:27 AM
wow so many multifarious talents i am flabbergasted yet somewhat amused!!it is simply astounding 2 see so many talents well everybody best of luck 2 u all yea?:)

sadida
09-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Ok, besides boring stuff like violin and drawing (supposedly) i can do something no1 else can- go ahead and try. I can lick my elbow! It's supposed to be humanly impossible according to an email forward i tried it anyway... and i can! Yay!
And i can stick out my scapulas at will (fun to freak out ppl w/)

animeglobe
09-02-2006, 10:45 AM
my talent is in dancing its one of my favorite things to do

otaku_ayachan
09-02-2006, 10:45 PM
my talent are...drawing manga..well..it's not that good like pro one but i very proud of my talent n_n

.Gogo
09-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Ummm well lets see

I am pretty good at fashion, doin makeup, volleyball, myspace layouts, and drawing anime is a major one, and I think those are the most of 'em!

Tetsanosuke
09-02-2006, 10:59 PM
I'd say I'm mediocre at swordsmenship, half decent when drawing, good when fist fighting, great at listening to others, great at (Trying) to mediate, good at loyal to friends and family and I think my best talent might be the shocking difference in the way I look and the way I am.

People are sometimes amazed. "How are you so calm?" "How can you be so nice?"

I have the appearence of a bully with the heart of a 'dragon' so to speak.

Kitanoru
09-02-2006, 11:46 PM
The talents that I possess would have to be able to speak like donald duck. See the supernatural at times. For example Spirits, and strange Shadow's. I am very lucky when it comes to lottery tickets. When I find something to be lucky my hands usually have a tingling feeling to them, as if they're going to sleep. I am able to calm wild creature's down to a more mellow state when they are stressed, or ready to strike at times. I am very patient, and I tend to care a lot for other's, and like to make other's feel better about themselve's if they are feeling down and usually people thank me for being there for them. Also I do quite well in Biology.

Robed_Warrior_Roy
09-02-2006, 11:48 PM
wow swordsmanship and licking elbows...cool!:rolleyes:

yuki.lover
09-02-2006, 11:51 PM
Math

None of the above
09-17-2006, 08:51 AM
The first talent which comes shot in my mind is DRIVING PEOPLE CRAZY lol...

neneko
09-17-2006, 08:59 AM
I don't have any real talents except when I transform into my super hero form.. then I can summon cookies o.o

Masali
09-17-2006, 09:09 AM
I have the ability to talk my way out of ANYTHING. I also have the ability to make friends extremly easily, as well as enemies! I can also sing a little (when I try), and Play the guitar very very well.

Little miss lovley
09-17-2006, 09:23 PM
hmmm.... i really dont think i have a talent... wow im talent less.....0o

youknowwho
09-17-2006, 11:32 PM
I have many talents

Wolfwood
09-18-2006, 02:31 AM
i can turn any one of my legs around so the foot and knee is facing backwards ^^ i can bend it and walk weird like that too. freaks people out. i'll need to take a pic of it sometime.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

otaku_ayachan
09-18-2006, 04:26 AM
i can turn any one of my legs around so the foot and knee is facing backwards ^^ i can bend it and walk weird like that too. freaks people out. i'll need to take a pic of it sometime.

=[[Wolfwood]]=
COOL!!:laugh: