PDA

View Full Version : Maid Mia's Gallery

.Gogo
08-29-2006, 04:45 PM
OKAY, the beginning of Maid Mia's Gallery.... Thx to everyone who takes a look! Comments and all of that are very loved!! I will be updating this gallery frequently, so please keep a look out for my art and comment them! It would be really appreciated! Also, if you have any requests or whatnots I would love to hear 'em!

Oh and in case you haven't heard the news, my old account used to be Amazon_Goddess, so if you have ever visited my old gallery, you may be seeing some of the same drawings here in the beginning. If you do not believe me and need conformation, I have already posted a disclaimer in my old gallery, here is the link if you need proof:
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=23000&page=5

Here are 5 of the favorites from my old gallery. Tell me what you think!

xo, Mia

Sammael
08-30-2006, 12:32 AM
I like the shading.Good Job!

otaku_ayachan
08-30-2006, 03:21 AM
it's nice,i love it very much

.Gogo
08-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Thank you both of you for your sweet comments!!

xo

MoonPrincess24
08-30-2006, 09:22 PM
very nice!!! i love ur drawings ^_^

Kittyninjamewmew
08-30-2006, 09:46 PM
WHOA! *mouth drops* those r AWESOME! keep it up!

Athena
08-30-2006, 09:54 PM
Oh...very good, I think these are the best drawings I have ever seen on AF so far...keep it up!^^

Inuyasha_423
08-30-2006, 09:57 PM
there really awesome i wish i could draw like that!

otaku_ayachan
08-31-2006, 03:36 AM
yeah,your drawing is more better than mine*jealous*

Nuka Dragonedge
08-31-2006, 10:07 PM
HOLY WOAH WOAH'S !!!!! there amazing!!!! i love em!!!

.Gogo
08-31-2006, 10:12 PM
*blush* Geez... thanks guys! all your comments are very loved! Of course, these are my older works, so I'll be posting some updated peices soon, so keep on the lookout!! I *heart* ya allz!

Daenerys
08-31-2006, 10:18 PM
Why is the signature removed in almost every image?

.Gogo
08-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Why is the signature removed in almost every image?Because I cropped alot of them because they were huge, I must have accidentally cut out part of the sig. Besides that, alot of my pics I didn't include signatures on them. Anyways, the signature should read M. Rodriguez. I'm pretty sure that there are larger versions in my old gallery, or at least some with visible signatures. The old gallery is under my old account, Amazon_Goddess. If you are looking for proof that these belong to me, take a look at the last post in that gallery located here:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=23000&page=5

.Gogo
09-10-2006, 10:34 PM
WOOT!! New art! The first one is the newest one that I did for a freind on Gaia! The other four are all from my old gallery, therefore they are kinda old. Well, let me know what you think! <3

sari
09-11-2006, 07:11 AM
you are very good at drawing...better than me I'll admit.

DynastyxFell
09-11-2006, 01:05 PM
These are very good!!

(And sari, I love your signature.)

Martherus
09-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Nice, you're shadows are great <3

Keep it up! ^~

sakura280
09-12-2006, 12:26 AM
they are soo good i like keep it up

Sammael
09-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Good lord ! Its so...damn....good!! I like th 1st and 2nd pics. Really really good *jumps off cliff out of jealousy*

Ichiro Matsuchani
09-16-2006, 08:52 PM
It's drawings like this that make me wish I could draw.

Even if I could, I doubt it would be up to par with this. Nicely done.

.Gogo
09-19-2006, 03:58 AM
Awww!! *squeee* Thank you so much everyone! You guys are so sweet! Heres some more that I did for some people over on Gaia! Hope you guys like em <333

Sammael
09-19-2006, 04:52 AM
Woah its really good! I just love the way you shade you pics. Keep it up:laugh:

Vespa
09-19-2006, 04:55 AM
Wow those are tops.

Mugen's Girl ~
09-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Woah! Those Pics Are Really Good!! -.-" I Wish I Could Draw That Well.

Keep Drawin'!

^ ^

.Gogo
09-21-2006, 01:08 AM
Why thank you everyone! *blush* You're comments are all so nice! Thanks! <333

More art soon!

.Gogo
09-23-2006, 11:09 PM
Okies! So, I did this awesome drawing that I am soooo proud of ^^

It's a drawing of my character for my new RPG! (*cough*youshouldgosignup!*cough)

Anywho, tell me what you think! She's also based off of my main character for the anime I want to someday create...

Well, tell me what you think!!

Breibhinn
09-24-2006, 12:15 AM
You're a wonderful artist! I really enjoy your work. ^^

.Gogo
09-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Thank you Lanka! Btw, the I have the previous drawing but colored this time! Coloring done by: red storm. I can't color that well, but she's pretty awesome at it! Anywho, heres the finished product:

the_last_icarian
09-25-2006, 11:11 PM
You left me staring absolutely enticed! Brilliant! (Better than mine!) Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more of your art! XD

Die Tod von Euch
09-25-2006, 11:21 PM
Very swank. You've got a great eye for detail, and your coloring job on that last image is crisp and nicely done. I also dig your style.

razzen88
09-26-2006, 12:15 AM
whoa. the detail. *passes out with shock*

.Gogo
09-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Awws well thank you guys! I do try ^_^ Umm but I didn't do the coloring on the last one, red storm did the coloring for me, I just drew it ^.^ Anywho, like I said, thank you all for the sweet comments!

yuki.lover
09-26-2006, 06:01 PM
They are very very nice. I like them. I cant draw very good i can only draw stick figures. I also like your avatar. Nice pictures keep up the good work.

.Gogo
09-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Thank you. I do try and detail my pics as much as possible, and I also try and maintain my own type of style. It's what makes mine unique, I think. However I do have a ways to go... And yuki.lover, don't worry because there was a time I could only draw stick figures too! LoL but, if it's something that you really like, then just keep at it! I did, and I'm pretty satisfied ^^

Daenerys
09-29-2006, 02:44 AM
Because I cropped alot of them because they were huge, I must have accidentally cut out part of the sig. Besides that, alot of my pics I didn't include signatures on them. Anyways, the signature should read M. Rodriguez. I'm pretty sure that there are larger versions in my old gallery, or at least some with visible signatures. The old gallery is under my old account, Amazon_Goddess. If you are looking for proof that these belong to me, take a look at the last post in that gallery located here:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=23000&page=5 I remember that name being warned for posting artwork that wasn't thiers.

.Gogo
09-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Are you serious?? I never got any warning! Okay, heres what I'll do if you don't trust me. I'll take a picture of me, with a sign that says Maid Mia, and one of these artworks then. Would that be good enough as proof? I know you guys are cautious about all this stuff, but honestly, I have no respect for people who steal art, and I am far from one of those people. So most likely by the end of today or perhaps early tommorrow I'll have the picture for you Dorian Grey ^^

Princess Hoshi
09-30-2006, 05:05 PM
...For the fact that I can't put up my artwork (okay everybody wait until Christmas and I'll have my handrawn artwork up I SWEAR! They're good too! ^.^) I must say you're a very good artist. *envys* =) I see a possible career in that... but then again I wish I could show you mine! ;_;

.Gogo
09-30-2006, 07:09 PM
I remember that name being warned for posting artwork that wasn't thiers.Now, although I know it might be in your job description, I still don't think it's very fair of you at all to bad mouth me like that without any solid proof. Just because someone thinks something happened doesn't mean anything unless they have proof of that occurence. If I had been warned for stealing artwork, I would think that some sort of post would have been made in my thread and/or it would have been closed because I would have supposedly been stealing art, which I have not been doing. However, this isn't specifically an attack on you, so don't be too offended. This is basically to prove that these are indeed my artworks.

Anyhow, hopefully with this post I will be able to clear my name.

Here's the picture as promised:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/MyPics/me_art2.jpg

But, of course, I could still be a fraud right? Okay, well, first off, here are ALL of the sites that have my artwork on it:

I have an account here of course.

I also have an account on here through the username Amazon_Goddess:
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=23000

I have an account on animegalleries.net here:
http://www.animegalleries.net/album/3887

I have an account on MiniTokyo, it's really really old and I don't go on it anymore:
http://mikaamazoness.minitokyo.net/

I also have a newer one that I have yet to upload any art on:
http://miastarr.minitokyo.net/

And finally, I have my own avi-art shop on GaiaOnline, located here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17599829

Now, explain to me, how can I have an AVI-ART SHOP if I don't know how to draw? With art created on demand, from requests that people give me?? If I am stealing art from someone else, than how am I able to sponataneously fulfill these peoples specific requests for art???

Ohhh wait wait, there could be the chance that the art shop does not belong to me, correct? Oh yes, you might be right. Well, when you go to the art shop, the 2 'owners' of the shop are in fact both of my accounts on GaiaOnline. Still don't believe me? Okay, click the avatar that made the first post, Mia Starr. When you get to her profile, whats the first thing you see? Thats right, MY pictures. Not only that, but I've taken the liberty to put on my profile that I indeed have an account on animeforum.com under the username Maid Mia.

Here's the url for my GaiaOnline profile, for further reference:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=4441260

Well, I'm sure that there are those who still don't believe me. Fine. So, I have an offer to make to you. Lets solve this yet another way. Request any type of anime art and I will draw it. I would prefer if Dorian Grey makes this request. Request something from me that you think no one would normally draw. If you would include a picture that would be helpful. Then I'll draw it, and prove to you that the same style that I draw that image in is the same style displayed here in my gallery.

I think thats about all the proof I can offer at this time, but I think it's sufficient enough.

Little miss lovley
09-30-2006, 08:32 PM
wow you are truly talented ^.^
and i thought my work was good, but compared to yours it nothing but paper on the sidewalk!

D.V.L
09-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Maid Mia (member.php?u=60599) your collection is very cool

your drawing is amazing . I also draw but I dont have a time for that
good for you:laugh:

Die Tod von Euch
09-30-2006, 10:42 PM
Don't worry, I believe you. I already checked you out when I started modding this forum and checked out nearly everyone that was posting on it.

Brody's just being overly cautious because we've had a lot of art thieves here. Please do not take it personally.

Thornwillow
10-01-2006, 12:02 AM
Maid Mia, I have to tell you, your pencil works are simply amazing. You make me so envious because of my lack of drawing skill! lol I'm actually practicing CGing right and I would love to have the honor of being able to color one of your art pieces sometime. I just know it would be worth the fuss of doing it. lol Keep up the great work, m'dear.

.Gogo
10-01-2006, 08:44 PM
@Thornwillow: WOW that would be so awesome! I totally am clueless at that sort of thing ;_; I'm working on some art for my RPG character right now which I consider to be CG-worthy, if you would do that for me I would love you forever!

@Die Tod von Euch: ^_^ Thank you. I probably did go overboard, but I really don't like people who steal art, and to be lumped in that category is kind of offending. But I'm glad to have your support so thx <3

@D.V.L:Thank yew! Let me know when you get your art up and I will check it out!

@Little miss lovley: Feh. I doubt that! I bet your arts great, I'd like to see it sometime! Oh and thx for the rep!

@Princess Hoshi: Well, when christmas rolls around, I'll make sure to look out for your artwork! Thank you for the lovely compliments <3

Thank you to everyone who's commented on my artwork! <3

.Gogo
10-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Okies, got a new *different* artpeice up! It's a picture of an oil pastel drawing I did about a year ago, so yeah I was really proud of it, let me know what you think, it's kind of hard to see since the pic is so small though... but yeah ^___^

D.V.L
10-01-2006, 11:06 PM
I should admit u r realy a good artist
and this oil drawing is cool but it look too old is nt
great job :rolleyes:

Princess Hoshi
10-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Okies, got a new *different* artpeice up! It's a picture of an oil pastel drawing I did about a year ago, so yeah I was really proud of it, let me know what you think, it's kind of hard to see since the pic is so small though... but yeah ^___^

Ouuu...Pretty. *likes* =)

@Princess Hoshi: Well, when christmas rolls around, I'll make sure to look out for your artwork! Thank you for the lovely compliments <3

And why around Christmas? Because I plan to get a scanner...and photoshop...DDRSuperNOVA...xDDD My list goes on. And you're welcome and thank you for the rep. ^-^

Skyla_G
10-09-2006, 02:22 AM
OH MY GAWD!!! As if I didn't post, I was showing your works to my friend last night... I couldve sworn I posted here... oh well Ill post now!! ^-^

Mia you're a wicked good artist... *so joyful* it really encourages me to see these pictures... the bodies are so round a realistic >.< I must say you work well with ink [incredibly well]
~Skyla [please, continue to post]

Heartless Soul Eater
10-09-2006, 02:33 AM
wow really really nice pm me when you make more

.Gogo
10-09-2006, 09:35 AM
Wows1 *uber blush* Lol thk yew Skyla_G for your fandomness! You're so very flattering ^__________^ thanks for the sweet compliments! Also, Heartless Soul Eater thank you for your compliment as well! <333

Ummm new pic, again of my RPG character in my RPG: Key to the Cosmos. Cool no? Red storm is going to color it for me again, and when she's done I'll post the results, but for now you get to see my nice pen work. So yes, here ya go, and let me know what you think!!

Sagat
10-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Mia, you have more than proven your originality with your artwork, don't worry about it.

Your ability is amazing, I'm wondering; have you tried PS and Illustrator yet? Those two programs can really make a huge difference in your art and from seeing how you can draw in pencil I wonder how things would look if you added those programs to the mix

.Gogo
10-09-2006, 11:26 AM
@Gouki: Thank you very much for your kind words!! ^____^ Well, I never even heard of Illustrator, and I don't even remember the last time I used PS. Besides that, I've never even used PS for my own artwork. So I would have to brush up on all that. Plus the money to buy the software... I don't have it. Hopefully I could get around to it though, because I think you're right, it would make a significant improvement in my artwork, and give it a way more proffesional edge, no?

Mugen's Girl ~
10-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Wowz Mia! Your Drawings Just Keep Getting Better! ^ ^

LaLaLoverly
10-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Nice job. They're pretty good.

.Gogo
10-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Thanks for stopping by my gallery again ~Mugen's Girl~!! I hope I am getting better, that's the idea! Lol <3 And also thank you for your compliment animebaby.

Skyla_G
10-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Oooooo! this one's nice, awesome job on the hair and wings[and chest, hehehe]
Please keep posting, kay?
~Skyla xoxo

.Gogo
10-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Thank yew Skyla_G, I will!

Another artwork. It's the opening banner for my GaiaOnline Avatar Art shop, with my two avatars on Gaia, KOS-MOS ver.5 and Mia Starr. I thought it was kewt, even though it was kinda sloppy, so yeah here it is.

Monster
10-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Good stuff. You have alot of great potential.

.Gogo
10-14-2006, 11:44 AM
@Monster: Thk yew! I hope so! <3

Mmm this ones just too kewt! <3 Don't you agree??

the_last_icarian
10-17-2006, 11:05 PM
W00000000000w! 0_0 I am sick with envy! *sick with envy* Keep it up!

.Gogo
10-21-2006, 01:52 AM
@last_icarian: *Gives medicine* Nooo! Don't be sick!! LOLz thank you for liking my artwork so much! <333

A new one, again of my character <3 She's not shaded or anything, I apoligize coz it's not that great, but oh well *shrug*

C&C plz!

Ookie
10-21-2006, 02:02 AM
That's an awesome picture Mia! But wouldn't you say she's slightly too thin?

.Gogo
10-21-2006, 02:07 AM
Thank yew Ookie! And yes, I agree, she's lookin a bit too thin... kinda makes her head look big... lol... didn't really care to notice that til now... I'll keep that in mind for further drawings of her character! Thk yew <3 btw, big ups for you for bein the first to give me some constructive critizisms ^_______________^ I like those.

Anywhos, the pic is mainly used to map out her outfit style... anyone got suggestions on how it could be improved?

Luzifer
10-30-2006, 09:14 PM
About the outfit... i'm not sure but i think the bracer sort of takes the person's eye away from the hand... it took me a while to notice that she actually had a hand because its so small in relation to the bracer. Might want to try to make the bracer flow into the hand and bring more attention to it. Try making it less forward heavy... have it narrow at the wrist so that the hand seems larger...but then... I'm no artist...(nor a doodler...)

.Gogo
10-30-2006, 09:44 PM
Oh! Luzy! Thanks for checking out the gallery ^___^ I know, I don't really like that one that much anyways... it looks too chibi-ish, plus theres no shading or coloring... *shrug* anyways, your comment is good, thanks for the advice. When my sister saw it she asked where her hand was too! LOL. But I couldn't place what was wrong that would make it totally look misplaced... thanks for pointing that out to me! Should I take the bracers off completely then? What do you think?

Anyways, look at this one. 'Tis better, no? First is a BG I did for my site, and next is the original [colored] I actually drew and colored this one! M'azin I know, since I h8 coloring.

PS- I promise these are the LAST of my personal character... I know I'm even bored with it. Anyways, advice you can offer on modifications of the outfit, plz do so! xo

Luzifer
10-30-2006, 11:01 PM
you can keep the bracers just try not to make them too wide near the hand... they remind me of the bracers from Mega Man (if you have seen it) however, in that the hands are larger and they can compete with the bracer for attention, your hands are more slender and delicate so they can't compete with the large pod of steel. Perhaps make its something more managable like a bracelet?

.Gogo
10-30-2006, 11:07 PM
*nod* *nod* Yeah, that makes sense... LMAO I really don't want my character to look like MegaMan! *eeps!* I was going for Kosy ep.3 arm bracers, not MegaMan. Alright, I'll plan on modifying that. Thank yew <3

Chaux
10-31-2006, 06:35 PM
woah youre really good, keep goin!!

.Gogo
11-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Thank yew Inu-san!!!!

OMG!!

Guys I am sooo excited!! I got 2nd place in the Halloween Art Contest! It was sooo close, everyone's pieces were amazing! Congrats to XeroIII who got 1st place and to Kisa~tora who won 3rd place! And congrats to everyone else too! It was a great contest~ LUFF.

Soooooooooooooo heres my entry: [1st is smaller version, 2nd is bigger version]

.Gogo
11-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Mmmmmmm

okay, I lied. Here is -another- pic of my RP character. Why? Because I fixed it, and it's the only thing I've drawn in awhile, so yeah.

ALSO~ Do you like my art skilllzzz?? Then take a button: ^___^

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/mmfan.gif

Mugen's Girl ~
11-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Mia, those are awesome! Every drawing is amazing!
Again, I wish I could draw like you's.
Keep it up!
I need one of em buttons! XD

Princess Hoshi
11-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Wow. Again, very good! ^-^ Please post more! They're very nice, really! I wanna fan button...I can't see the button though...;.;

EDIT: Nevermind I got it! Ehehehe! ^^; <3~

timewarp90
11-10-2006, 09:11 PM
you rock!! ^.^

.Gogo
11-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Guys... *uber-blush* Thank you so much! And thanks for takin' a button yo!! ^____________________^ *LUFFS.*

A quick chibi I did for the Fanfic Banner Contest thingy. It's of Brody [Jack Skellington] in chibi-form.

It took me about 5 minutes to draw, and like, 10 to color, so be easy on it!! It wasn't meant to be judged on effort! xP LOL Soooo.... yeah.

Gjallarhorn
11-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Haha, I love that picture of Brody.

I like your style. It is very sharp, clean, and detailed. You really know all of the various curves and bends in the human body (and can draw girls roughly thirty-two-million times better than !).

Can I ask, what program do you use to color your images?

.Gogo
11-11-2006, 01:47 AM
Omgee, thank you Xero, that means alot coming from you, since you're such an awesome artist yourself! ^^ Yeah, it's taken alot of practice to get that down. Now I don't have to worry bout my art ooking too sketchy-ish, because I've nailed my style down pretty good. But I still have a ways to go...

Anywho, I know everyone uses Photoshop, but the program I've been using to color my drawings is Fireworks. I picked it up when I was taking Web Design class, which is what the program is geared towards. It's handy for animations with sigs/banners/avas and stuff. I'm using a trial version right now... [xP I haven't gotten around to buying the program yet... $ is tight haha] so my coloring days are almost at an end! Lol but if you want to try it out:

Link: http://www.soft32.com/download_351.html

I just start of with a base color and use Dodge to highlight, Burn to shadow. It's really easy for someone like me, who absolutely hates coloring!! xP

Mr.Moomoo
11-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Good job your ten times better than me.

Sake_Hokage
11-11-2006, 06:27 PM
You are teh amazingness...O.O..-bows before her artistic greatness-:awe: :awe:

Balance
11-15-2006, 07:04 PM
Maid Mia...your drawings are absolutely beautiful. Very creative as well, though since your RPG character could be from a game, it's still very hard to capture the structure of a character like that. You color well, you draw nicely, and mostly all the drawings you have done have about the perfect proportions. You really should become a manga artist. I normally would not say this to anyone, but I'm saying it to you. I would read the first manga you create. I'd like to see you do a side profile though (which I'm working on too!). Good job, and do not stop posting your pics! (which I know you won't http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif)

Tsuneki
11-15-2006, 07:42 PM
Nice DrawinDS!!
I Love Them!!
Keep up the Good work!!

.Gogo
11-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Good gosh guys.... thank you soo much for your encouragement!! It's what keeps me going and trying to become even better, so thanks!

As for me being a Mangaka... that would be soooo awesome! I've actually been working on one, I have the characters, basic story, yadda yadda. I need to get the right equipment before I start though... =P

But sheesh... *blush* I'm thankful that you would lump me into that category!! When I make my first chapter I'll make sure to let you know DarkBalance! LoL

[PS- My RPG character is slightly modeled after the amazing KOS-MOS and T-elos from the Xenosaga video games <3 I luff them soooooo much!]

-----------------

Anywho, NEW art! Yay!

So, I've been drawing this huge pic of allll the characters in my RPG right, and so, in my artistic frustration, I doodled this;

Let me know what you think!!

Princess Hoshi
11-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Oh it's so beautiful Mia-chan! ^o^ Please check out my gallery too. =)

iSaBeLiTa
11-17-2006, 05:20 PM
O.O !! woaaaaahhhhhhiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuurrggg!!!!!!! OMG!!! wow, i really love your work Mia!!! *crying moved* ...
you've done a very good work (better than me of course!):p
want to se more, more, more, MORE...!! :awe: :awe: :awe:

airforcekikyou
11-17-2006, 09:37 PM
Outstanding!!

.Gogo
11-18-2006, 07:39 PM
Thank you Hoshi-hime, iSaBeLiTa, and airforcekikyou!! You're all sweet <3 But iSaBeLiTa, I don't think I'm better than you xP I really love your art! You are incredible w/ detail and design... just like a real mangaka! And you color alotta better then me! =P Lol And Hoshi-hime you already know what I think of your arts too <33

Anywho, thanks again to everyone who keeps the comments coming! <3

xo, Mia.

Tsuneki
11-18-2006, 07:41 PM
O.O
Mia~Chan
Your Darawings are just Beautiful!!
=~.^=

.Gogo
11-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Thank you kasumi-chan!! *bows* You're too sweet xP

-------

OMGEEEE guess what? I am nearly finished with my HumongO RPG pic that I'm doing~ total of thirteen characters. It's HUGE. I had to draw everyone in groups on seperate sheets of paper, scan them individually, and then peice them together. It's really hard when drawing a group this large in pen, because I have to make sure that I match all of the people together with the same style, ex: not making one persons head way bigger than another persons or something like that.

Anywho~ here's a sample! I'll have the full pic done within 2-3 days! YAY me!!

[Right: my RPG character, Mia. Left: red storm's RPG character, Cerea]

Gjallarhorn
11-21-2006, 07:00 PM
Flippin' sweet.
Not really much to say other than that it is, like all your work, really good.

Luzifer
11-22-2006, 09:22 PM
damn it... why do you taunt me with awesome drawings of what the huge RPG pic will look like! Are you a sadist!

that aside the drawing is awesome and i can't wait to see the full thing

iSaBeLiTa
11-23-2006, 11:37 AM
OMG, they're so kawai!!
i love the clothes, very cool;)
want to see more, more, MORE... haha
please check out my new pics, it would be a great honour for me :redface:

.Gogo
11-26-2006, 09:56 PM
Thank you so much guys! Yeah, I'm gonna have to go and visit Xero-kun's and Isabelita-chan's galleries now ^_^

But first~! Another portion of the RPG pic. I've decided to upload each peice individually, then upload the whole thing. So yeah, here's Yoshiro and Babs from the RPG: Key to the Cosmos.

GaiSensei
12-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Sweet Lord, this is amazing! O_O
Beautiful work! ;D

.Gogo
12-14-2006, 01:03 AM
Thank you very much GaiSensei, btw thanks for the reps too!

Off to another peice... doodled by me about a week ago. Unfortunately, the Manage Attachments feature is being RETARDED so I'm posting full-pic. Let me know what you think;

Also~ if you can guess who this person is, you get a cookie!! xD No really, try to guess. Clue: she's the lead singer of a pretty famous pop group in teh US.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/w-KEI/nicole2.jpg

iSaBeLiTa
12-14-2006, 02:36 PM
O.O woooowww, i really love this pic!!!! :awe:
want to see more,more,more.....:wacko:

~Shredded Spirit~
12-14-2006, 09:58 PM
WOW! Awesome pics. ^ . ^
I like the shading. Post more soon~:D

KenshinBlade
12-16-2006, 08:21 AM
cool drawings youre really talented :)

.Gogo
12-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Thank you again Isa-chan! And thank you also Shredded~Spirit and KenshinBlade! I appreciate your kind words <33

New~ish sort of thing... uh, check it out! ^_^

[for some reason I can't use the 'manage attachments feature here... so yeah you get full pic again]

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/w-KEI/plug4.png

the_last_icarian
12-18-2006, 08:26 PM
By any chance are you going to become a world-famous artist? *wry smile* Great work as always, I look forward to the rest of your art! -Reps n_n

Luzifer
12-19-2006, 07:00 PM
Subtle much mia?

Keep up the fine work as usual, and are you going to keep uploading the pairs of characters from K2C?

iSaBeLiTa
12-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Subtle much mia?

Keep up the fine work as usual, and are you going to keep uploading the pairs of characters from K2C?

yes, i want to see more characters from K2C, and how's Ryo :P
i would like to write in your RPG but is too difficult to me to write so much... :( i need a traslator now!!!! please!!!!!
any traslator arround here????:unsure:

.Gogo
12-20-2006, 04:53 PM
LOL! Well I guess I'd better continue on putting the K2C ppl up then... xD I didn't realize that ppl actually wanted to see them! haha ^^;;

Isa-chan, sorry I don't know too much spanish or else I'd translate for you! Lol I do know some, but not enough ^^;;

More K2C [Key to the Cosmos RPG, for all you uncool people who don't know about it yet! Lol] Characters here.

And because you requested it Isa-chan, I have put up Ryo [Rp'ed by Lucidian Dyne] and Luzifer [RP'ed by Breaden "Luzy" Swordwind]

Ryo is on the RIGHT, and Luzifer is on the LEFT.

Enjoy!~~

[W00t! I can finally use the 'manage attachments' thing! Chyea!]

iSaBeLiTa
12-20-2006, 05:13 PM
kyaaaaaaaaaaaa....i love them!!!!! :love:

Nespa
12-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Thank you so much guys! Yeah, I'm gonna have to go and visit Xero-kun's and Isabelita-chan's galleries now ^_^

But first~! Another portion of the RPG pic. I've decided to upload each peice individually, then upload the whole thing. So yeah, here's Yoshiro and Babs from the RPG: Key to the Cosmos.

hahaha this one is funny. and excatly who my char would reaction maybe you should put this line in it " you do know that men with big mussles use them to hide they got small devices southwards right?" lol

~kawaii~cherry~
12-20-2006, 10:37 PM
! Your shading and pen work is amazing! O.O I love your style of drawing, especially the clothes <3 Can't wait to see more ^.~

Ninamori-Chan
12-22-2006, 12:51 PM
You are a fantastic artist Maid Mai! I adore your creativity and shadowing, they are all so beautiful! I hope to see more of your work soon^_^

Red&Stiletto
12-23-2006, 03:51 PM
O.O I am so stupid! I didnt even think about you having a gallery! I love your pictures! Your such a good artist that it makes me want to throw my computer at the wall. I mean, I may be a good artist compared to people down here but compared to you, I suck worse than a five year old. *sigh* So not fair. *pouts* Oh well. I guess its not that suprising from what I saw you could do with sigs.^_^ Still very good though. *bows to your greatness* ^_^

~* Love Lady *~

ore wA Tenshi
12-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Nice.
I really love your OC.
Keep up!

Peace~

Fetal Fetish
12-27-2006, 02:52 PM
My god, you're better than I am!! I really love the shading. ^ ^

.Gogo
01-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Lol WOW so many comments!! Thank you all so much! <33 I really appreciate it, all of you! ^____________^

Newish-like one. It's just something I doodled when I got bored >_<;;

What do you think? Kinda symbolic, right? ^^

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/w-KEI/imagination2.jpg

AnkoMitarashi
01-08-2007, 06:38 PM
ohhh it's seriously good!I love it!I wish I could draw like that...>.<" Great drawings and keep it up!^.^=

iSaBeLiTa
01-09-2007, 05:26 PM
hummm...your shading method is awesome
i think get bored is good, because you draw and we can see your awesome work ^^

Fetal Fetish
01-09-2007, 06:20 PM
I love it!! Sugoi!!!! Can you teach me? lol

keoko
01-13-2007, 07:53 PM
arrgh! i must try harder with my own art! please look at my thread and give me some pointers.:awe:

Red&Stiletto
01-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Very good. Nice symbolisism(if I spelt that right). I love them and so do my friends (who I have shown these to). Very nice! ^_^ *bows*

~* Love Lady *~

Fast_as_Fire_
01-18-2007, 04:54 PM
ho ho ho O_o your art is beautiful (tackleglomp)

Die Tod von Euch
01-19-2007, 11:52 AM
That last one is very awesome. I especially love the shading on her clothes. That can be hard to do, but you did a really great job on it! I also like how she looks a bit like the older anime that I fell in love with. Kind of reminds me of art from Slayers or something. ^_^

Nymia_san
01-19-2007, 05:01 PM
you're amazing!! love so much your detailing!!! and your shading is soo perfect!!! I Want to see more!!!!:p:D

Keep it up!!!;)

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
01-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Ooo, Maid Mia-chan, the shading of your work is beautiful <3
And I absolutely love the ones you did for your RPG, the coloring
was spectacular, I can't wait til your next works come out. ^^

Kittyninjamewmew
02-07-2007, 01:30 PM
wow Maid Mia! i luv how u made all of ur art!!!! keep it up and i hope to see more!!!!

IceCream
03-06-2007, 01:47 PM
wow ^^
i really like them...
that shows how hard i have to try to get better...
pls look at my thread and give me some tipps... ^^'

kingdomhearts_tom
03-06-2007, 02:27 PM
wow. i just started my final GCSE art exam in school and wow. this is all of the inspiration i need. my pcs too slow to look at them all but the 1st 5 and the one on this page are fantastic.

be happy to know you've made a fan lol

J. Miller
03-06-2007, 11:24 PM
That last drawing is really cool. I like how it gets sketchier near the pencil, like her recently drawn arm isn't as formed as the rest of her.

Sachiko-Chan
03-08-2007, 02:11 PM
wow. you're amazing. oh dear, i hate to ask this but would you be willing to do requests??? i will pay you. (not actual money of course):p

you're still awesome though!!!:D

.Gogo
03-13-2007, 10:11 AM
WOW guys thank you so much for all the sweet comments!! =D

Been awhile since I posted here.

This is Kyle, the main character for the Webcomic I am doing with LadyPSerenity called SSWars. [I don't know if I can link to it w/o being accused of advertising, so click the text that says sswars in my sig or click the userbar if you want to see the comic!]

I think my shading skills have gotten rusty though o___O;

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/w-KEI/Kyle_X.jpg

sadida
03-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Wow...You're goooood! the one you did when you were bored- omg, who shades like that when they're bored?? Anyhoos thanks for the inspiration, i guess i'll be drawing tonite!
Ps Keep up the awesome work!

Kittyninjamewmew
03-16-2007, 07:57 PM
i reall really like how u made the new pic, Mia! ^.^ i think u did and awesome job! keep it up and i hope to see more!!!!!

Princess Hoshi
03-17-2007, 12:38 PM
I really like your RPG characters!The line art and coloring is very well done. ^^- (Can I join the RPG? =3) Everything else that's yours, I cannot see from my browser ... ^^;; ... it's a small red x in a box ... But, I bet they're great anyway! =D <3

PS: Come to my gallery, because I have hand-drawns now, and I would really love for you to see them! ^^-

Sachiko-Chan
03-17-2007, 04:54 PM
wow.
great job.
i love how you shade! =)
i'm no good at shading....lol.

kingdomhearts_tom
03-18-2007, 04:31 PM
thanks for the rep, i don't have much time to check out the art now (too much loading time) bit i'll make an exception with yours, Anjiru's and Icecream's.

i can see what you mean when you say the shadings fallen a bit, by looking at the older pics but it is still a first class pic, keep it up.

GoddessFeena37
03-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Awww, you draw so pretty here, Mia! =D

Hellsing-Rules
04-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Keep it up so much detail and luv th style of the pic keep going on it u get a good rep for the pics =)

.Gogo
04-19-2007, 02:11 AM
Thank you everyone again for your kind comments <33

Something new of mine, though I could have sworn I had posted this already... >_<;

Drawn and colored by yours truly;

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/w-KEI/maki2.jpg

Einas-Lucas
04-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Hello

wow !! there really awesome !!
All you pic are .....!!
I canoot say anything its very very cool:)

Thak u for you drawing . and I cannot waite the other show, post more please:)

good day^_^

Remie-chan
04-19-2007, 03:48 PM
WOW guys thank you so much for all the sweet comments!! =D

Been awhile since I posted here.

This is Kyle, the main character for the Webcomic I am doing with LadyPSerenity called SSWars. [I don't know if I can link to it w/o being accused of advertising, so click the text that says sswars in my sig or click the userbar if you want to see the comic!]

I think my shading skills have gotten rusty though o___O;

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/w-KEI/Kyle_X.jpg
Nyeh!~ I really love how you shading in your pics. Splendid!

This pic, like the others, are amazing though his waist area is too short, makes him look weird in a way(maybe it's just me?). >>;; But anywho, great job. =]

Nymia_san
04-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Amaizing drawings!!!!!! Love them!! Keep posting!! I realy Want to see more!!!!

Hellsing-Rules
04-21-2007, 01:09 AM
Thank you everyone again for your kind comments <33

Something new of mine, though I could have sworn I had posted this already... >_<;

Drawn and colored by yours truly;

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/w-KEI/maki2.jpg

OMG VERY NICE i luv how u drew it perfect nice desine