PDA

View Full Version : what should be true friend?

Kiss of Death
08-28-2006, 12:13 PM
ok, we all wanna have a true friend. so, what kind he or she should be?

i think true friend should be always be your side. and always with you. even in trouble. true friend should make fun of you. like "you have the bigest eyes in the world". it means that you have the most beautifull eyes in the world. and should not always like what you like. my true friend HATE anime, but i keep giving him pix, and he starting to like it. and i dont like football, but he likes it, so i tried to watch it too. and i starting to like it. if friend not always like what you like, you will be able to learn from him. and he from you

if you like that, you my dream

ok, it was boring. now, what shoyuld be your true friend?

KRPrincess24
08-28-2006, 12:35 PM
i think a true friend is someone you can trust, that they have your back, they make you laugh, and that you are there for each other, and they help you through good or bad...yea thats what i think

XSelymSivadX
08-28-2006, 01:39 PM
I think a true friend should be someone who you could tell anything, laugh about anything and never get bored of. like my best friend Girtastic! (on the site)

sauske i love you
08-28-2006, 02:06 PM
A good friend should be someone who you aren't afraid to tell your deepest and darkest secrets ( that is if you have any) and that you guys can always chat about anything and of course that they'll be able to help you through rough times

Kiss of Death
08-28-2006, 02:07 PM
I think a true friend should be someone who you could tell anything, laugh about anything and never get bored of. like my best friend Girtastic! (on the site)
yea, and that too. like my best friend (he hates anime. very sad).m and other friends. i always having great time with my fruiends

Little miss lovley
08-28-2006, 03:58 PM
A true friend is someone who you can share a hot fudge sunde without fighting over it XD lol

MoonPrincess24
08-28-2006, 04:07 PM
LOL, a true is someone u can talk to about anything, can hangout and play video games like AnimeLegend!713...XD and of course my other friends!!!

Dragon-Heart
08-28-2006, 04:08 PM
a (my) true friend, doesn't mind my idiocy (did i spell that right?) and doesn't mind that i like manga or anime (which i'm getting her to like fruits basket, got to open her range of the other ones). and you can always say the stupid and *cough*durty*cough* things with.

~kawaii~cherry~
08-28-2006, 10:07 PM
I think a true friend is loyal and understands you. They don't grovel at your foot and take in all you say like its the words of God, and they don't sneer at your comments and make you feel worthless. They respect you and your view, make you laugh when you need it, tell you that you suck at something if you really do, be honest, and well- give you great big boxes of chocolate when your down...!

.fire starter.
08-28-2006, 10:15 PM
A true friend is trusting, nice, wouldn't leave you for other people, and always listens to your problems no matter what they're about (sadly, I once didn't do that to one of my friends, only because his problems was about a girl he liked a lot and I myself liked him a lot D=).

AngelofDreams
08-28-2006, 10:52 PM
A true friend is someone who enjoys your company as much as you enjoy theirs. It's someone you can trust with anything, and whose trust means everything to you. It's someone who would not lose contact with you even if you had to go live all the way around the world. Its someone you can spend time with just for the sake of spending time with them, without feeling any need to actually DO anything in particular, except perhaps talk.

There's a shortage of true friendships in this world.

Aleyna
08-28-2006, 10:57 PM
i true friend is someone you can always find having an awesome fun time with

even if there is a problem you can just step away from it and cheer both of eachother up

making the problem fade away*~

Tetsanosuke
08-28-2006, 11:10 PM
A true friend... wouldn't care about your quirks or imperfections. A true friend would listen as well as possible, trying to give advice or just listen for the sake of listening. A true friend is someone you can confide in without fear of gossip.

A true friend would lift the world off your shoulders as much as you would for him/her. A true friend is someone as kind as a mother yet stern as a father (Generaly). A true friend is a teacher as well as a student of yours, both of you teaching one another of your ways and beliefs. A true friend would fight with you when needed and cry with you when you need to. A true friend is the fire and the water that helps you along the journey of life.

This kind of friend is difficult to find, but once gained he/she is worth the universe over and over again....

That is what I call a true friend. *Nods*

Kiss of Death
08-29-2006, 09:53 AM
you all right. really, thank you for leting me know what friends you wanna. i try to be one. and this is signature that should be in this treath: "friends are always by your side. wanna you it or not"

Yugure's Goddess
08-29-2006, 10:58 AM
True friend don't talk like cave man. (please tell me english is not your first language...)

Anyway, seriously, a true friend is some one who makes you laugh and/or smile a lot and shows concern when you're not laughing and/or smiling. They pick you up when you're down and if you're having trouble with something they help and give you an honest to god answer but know when to keep their distance. Most of my friends are crazy though fit most of the qualities! ^_^

love
dani
dude

Faceless111
08-29-2006, 11:02 AM
My true friend would be a dog, boxer perhaps. And he'd drool, he must drool a lot.

Keyasaffection
08-29-2006, 12:07 PM
ok, we all wanna have a true friend. so, what kind he or she should be?

i think true friend should be always be your side. and always with you. even in trouble. true friend should make fun of you. like "you have the bigest eyes in the world". it means that you have the most beautifull eyes in the world. and should not always like what you like. my true friend HATE anime, but i keep giving him pix, and he starting to like it. and i dont like football, but he likes it, so i tried to watch it too. and i starting to like it. if friend not always like what you like, you will be able to learn from him. and he from you

if you like that, you my dream

ok, it was boring. now, what shoyuld be your true friend?
agreed...^^

i think a true friend is someone you can trust, that they have your back, they make you laugh, and that you are there for each other, and they help you through good or bad...yea thats what i think

and once again agreed...^^

*.:Endless Sky:.*
08-29-2006, 12:19 PM
True friend don't talk like cave man. (please tell me english is not your first language...)

Wow...you're nice. http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/glare.gif

A true friend is someone you can put your trust in. Someone who accepts you for who you are. ^^

-akichan-
08-29-2006, 12:55 PM
True friends is to stay by your side and always listen to you. It is all about trust to be true friends. Always trust.

~*Athena*~
09-02-2006, 05:34 AM
a true friend..

♥ someone who you can count on even when the world turns its back on you..

♥ someone who will be there even you're the unluckiest person in the world..

♥ someone who is clairvoyant..:p

Kiss of Death
09-07-2006, 01:58 PM
no one writes into this treath. and i wanted to know what kind of friends you need... ok, i'll just go away now...

Sagat
09-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Kiss, maybe if you explained yourself and your thoughts a bit more clearly people would understand, especially if english is not your first language?

What is it you're trying to say?

There is no need to go away, just clear things up a bit.

GodOrDevil?
09-07-2006, 02:16 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth. Trust is key, cause without it, you have nothing.

Misha1688
09-08-2006, 08:36 AM
A true friend is someone who knows you, cares about you, doesn't leave you're side when you need him/her to be around and helps you in every way he/she can. Who you can talk freely, without being afraid that he/she will judge you, who you can tell all you're problems and the happy times, and he/she will listen and try to support you, and whatever you do, he/she will be happy for you, as long as you are happy. And will never do something that might hurt you in any way. Well that's my idea of true friendship. :)

A True Friend
09-11-2006, 10:03 AM
a true friend shoul be like me! =^.^= (gosh I'm bragging!)

basically the points you have given,makes a true friend!

Kiss of Death
09-11-2006, 10:18 AM
[QUOTE=A True Friend]
a true friend shoul be like me! =^.^= (gosh I'm bragging!)

basically the points you have given,makes a true friend!
[QUOTE]

then lets be friends ^_^

Sasuke is God
09-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Post removed for language

iMud
09-11-2006, 10:38 AM
In my opinion, a true friend is someone who is always there with you. To whom you could talk about your feelings or desires. Someone who always takes your side and could give advice if you're doing something wrong. A true friend is someone whom you can trust and could always be happy with. A true friend is someone who could cheer or even try to cheer you up. A special someone who supports you to reach your aims

Kiss of Death
09-11-2006, 10:46 AM
thanx...

White Wolf Of Solomon
09-11-2006, 08:56 PM
True Friends are people that will jump in if your getting the ummm "Snot" kicked out of you,although its never happened to me we did help our Idiot friend when he was getting pummled,And I know he would do the same thing for all of us,Also true friends dont talk behind your back,And will pay you back after you have borrowed out Money to them that however is were my friends are sort of lacking Go Figure :glare:

Daimastuny
09-12-2006, 12:56 AM
General opinion-I dunno o.O since everybody has a different opinion, idk...

My opinion-Someone you could tell everthing and you'll trust them when they should keep their mouth shut. They'll always try to comfort you at the smallest sign of sadness running through your face. Will wish the best and try to keep you as far away as possible from problems instead of creating them for you....egh so many other things, but trust is one of the basic things to have in friend as well in a relationship, eh?

"lotus alchemist"
09-12-2006, 02:08 AM
Agree! and all of you have a good perspective based in your own experiences 'bout having friends.., but you know what? that is not only a quality of a friend that you should have.., friends are everywhere, we can't see them but they are usually there when we can't find anything that would make us strong. A friend that never leave us.., A true friend is someone who can accept "all" of being who you are and that would lead you in a good path.., now! tell me.., is it right to call him/her a friend that guiding you in a death? even if he/she have the qualities that you are looking for? come to think of it..,^^

applause...
-clear throat- thanks! and thank you Ricky Velo for my hair spa!xD

Hope you don't mind advertising here..xD
Just think every single words that I type here.., just say if you have deficiency.., I understand that..,xD

"lotus alchemist"
09-12-2006, 02:15 AM
And don't forget! God is your friend.., xD

friends are not putting you in a great danger.., If I have a friend like that! I should kick his him/her and trying to put his goddamn head in his a--!^^ hehe...!
English is not my first language.. and so what?? it doesn't mean that I have no right to belong in the society of english people...xD hehe..., what our friends are for?xD

iMud
09-12-2006, 04:22 AM
thanx (^.^)

Kiss of Death
09-12-2006, 09:18 AM
ok. i will say it simply. friends are life. friend are death. friends are love. friends are everything! a family, pain, tears, hope, sadness, happyness, laught and support. i think friend can be far away, and very close

Nausicaa
09-12-2006, 04:06 PM
I think a true friend should be someone that will defend you and scoul you when you do something wrong. And someone that may not agree with everything that you say, but trys their hardest to see your point of view. And they never try to hurt your feelings on purpose. And like every friend, they joke around with you so much, you just want to punch their lights out.

Ookie
09-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Gwah! Nausicaa took the words right out of my gob >.<

Except that: Friends are also those who bring a packet of red chilli doritos (the big packet) when we go for a sleep over. ^^

kingoftown
09-13-2006, 04:04 PM
I think a true friend will be honest, and appreciate you for who you are no matter how different you maybe. They see the good inside you, and you in them. They will not be annoyed when you watch this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufUzlrpPZE) on repeat and insist that cars really can fly and that it's just a cover up.

HyperHacker
09-13-2006, 09:09 PM
A friend will help you move. A true friend will help you move a body. ;)

But seriously, this post sums up my thoughts pretty well.