PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fanfiction: The Secret Of Sakura's Past [Part One]

Sakura Holic
08-27-2006, 06:44 PM
Disclaimer!! I dont own Naruto!!
~~~~~

"Don’t worry Ino! I'll work hard!" Sakura waved good bye to her friend Ino and starts walking home from school.

Sakura is now 17 years old, and a beginner jounin. She's teamed up with Naruto, Ino, Hinata and Shino ever since they all became a Chuunin. But she didn’t know, about her past when she was 13. Everyone kept it a secret from Sakura. So they erased every thing that involves with Sasuke.

"Hey hey! Sakura!" Naruto shouted behind her. Sakura turned around, facing Naruto, holding an apple.

"Hello...and what’s with the apple..?" Sakura asked him.

"It's for you!" Naruto hand over the red apple to Sakura. She took the apple then threw it at Naruto. The apple exploded on his face.

"I know its a bomb Naruto. Don’t you toy with me." Sakura turned around and started walking again.

"Well, your going to have to fall for it someday!!" Naruto yelled.
~~
Tossing and turning on her bed, Sakura is having a nightmare. Her closed eyes twitches as sweat runs down to her face.

"Sasuke!!" Sakura yelled as she sat up with her eyes open. Sweating and breathing heavily. She's awake.

It was... a dream. Weird... she said to herself. And who is... Sasuke..?

She looked around her room. Left and Right.

Oh well... She said in her head then went back to sleep.
~~
Then next morning, the 5th Hokage called her to her office.

"Yes 5th Hokage? Did you call me?" Sakura asked politely.

"Yes. I did. We have a special Mission for you with in a month. Your team and the other will have to find this person, or who ever it is that threatened us. This is against the rules of all shinobi and villages."

"But... what if this threat is false alarm.. a prank?" Sakura asked.

"Prank or not, it is disturbing peace."

"I see.. Don’t worry Hokage Tsunade. I will do my best."

"I know you would.. Because your the leader for this mission."

"What!!?" Sakura shouted all surprised.

"You heard me." Tsunade gave a big smile to Sakura.

"Alright.." I'll do my best.

_CTA_
08-30-2006, 10:36 AM
nice one!! i hope u keep it up!! remember to pm me :P

Sakura Holic
09-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Ok tria. ^ ^
Thanks for reading my fanfic. Hope you like the next part.