PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fanfiction: Who Knew Sasuke Could Be So Shy? (2)

Hyku-San
08-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Chapter 2 - Fangirls

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. "Hya!"

Your knuckles hurt something fierce and your arms were killing you, but you kept hitting and kicking the pad you had stuck on the tree like it was your worst enemy.

You stopped a moment to breath, then looked at what you had done in utmost disgust.

The pad was barely dented.
You grabbed some shuriken from your bag and shredded the pad, though it did little to ebb your growing fury.

"Gah, why do I have to be so weak!" You yelled, kicking the tree and doing nothing but shooting pain through your foot.

You sat down on the forest floor and fought back tears, thinking you'd never be strong.

"Hn. Pathetic."

"Kiba, now is not the time." you said irritably, knowing the voice all too well.

"You're sad," Kiba continued, shaking his head. You whipped out a kunai and left a bloody gash across his leg.

"You little brat!!"
He cried, soming at you. You leaned against a tree and studied the ground, knowing he wouldn't really hurt you.

Sure enough, his kunai froze and inch from your face.

"You're a waste of my time." he said, and turned his back to walk away.

You fingered another kunai, so hopeless you considered slitting your own throat. You even had the kunai halfway to your neck before you figured it wouldn't help if you died a pathetic loser.

You trudged slowly towards your empty house, there were no parents to greet you or comfort you.

Iruka walked by, grinning like it was the best day of life and waved jauntily to you. You lifted a hand and moved it the slightest bit to signify a wave and kept walking. Sasuke jumped from a tree and stood in front of you. "What bit you?" he asked, his black eyes emotionless.

"Don't ask." you said forlornly, and simply walked around him. He grabbed the back of your collar, jerking it so you almost fell. "Hey, what's the big idea?!" you shouted, coming to life and facing him in an instant.

He smirked.

"I knew it would work."

Then you figured it out; He'd only aggravated you to get you to do something.

"Beat it, Uchiha, I'm not in the mood."

Oh, good grief, she's back to calling me Uchiha again......

"Huh?"

Suddenly you couldn't move. Shikmaru stepped out of the bushes with his shadow connected to yours. You glared daggers at him and resisted the shadow jutsu, you were that mad.

"All of you idiots, mind your own business and quit dragging me around. I'm in a really bad mood, the next idiot to walk up to me grinning or smirking is going to die."

Just then Naruto walked up, grinning as usual.

"Good morning!" He said, way too cheery. Shikamaru dropped the jutsu.

"How appropriate." You said through gritted teeth, and socked him. You then turned on your heel and walked off, leaving Naruto confused, Shikamaru smirking, and Sasuke puzzled.

You checked your watch. "AHH!!!!" No wonder everyone was in the streets, there was an afternoon class at the academy in 10 minutes!!

You raced to your house and yanked on your usual outfit, replacing your kunai and shuriken with knew ones and tying your hair up as you ran back to the academy. You skidded to a stop beside where you always sat and sank into your chair. You were nearly late, yet earlier than the fangirls so you got the seat next to Sasuke.

Sasuke smirked. "My fangirls are gonna kill you."

"I'm gonna kill them if they make me mad."

"I can see the stormcloud over you, and it's crackling wiht lightning."

"And these idiot fangirls are all lightning rods, as far as I'm concerned."

Just then Sakura and Ino burst in, both of them stopping dead upon seeing you in that seat again.

"All right, Isuki, beat it!" Ino snapped.

"Make me." you replied icily, not even bothering to look at her.

"What?"

"Leave me alone."

"No!"

You turned to glare at her, your black eyes flashing.

"Leave. Me. Alone."

Ino stepped back, frightened by the murderous look in your eyes. She and Sakura scrambled to kind seats far away from you and yet close to Sasuke, fangirl logic isn't in order right now.

Sasuke stared at you. "And I thought I was cold to other people..."

Iruka walked in, still entirely too happy, and froze in mid-step at the look on your face.

"Eh....Something wrong, Isuki?"

"We've graduated. Why are we still in the Academy?"

"You're just here to meet your squad leaders. You knew that."

"If it isn't that, then it's Pretty Boy's fangirls. Make them stop glaring at me before I'm forced to stop them myself."

Iruka sweatdropped. "Bad mood today.....Anyway, you will be assigned to squads and meet your squad leaders today. First squad...."

And Iruka babbled on. Then he came to you.

"We had two students left over, and instead of tacking them onto other squads, they will be on a two-person squad. Squad 11, Isuka Sharuno and Sasuke Uchiha."

"Whaaaaaat??" you asked.

"You heard me, Isuki. You'll live. Ok, everyone, outside to meet your squad leaders."

A Few Hours Later, With Kakashi, Yours and Sasuke's Squad Leader

"Ok, this is simple. There is one bell. You must get it from me before the bell rings. It will ring in two hours. Go."

You knew this, this was teamwork. Sasuke started forward, but you grabbed his shoulder and raced into the trees.

"Idiot! This is teamwork. Yes, I know, there is only one bell. You take it, I could use some more training if I get sent back to the academy. You need this."

Sasuke opened his mouth to argue, but decided not to. You started out and grappled with Kakashi. After ten minutes, Sasuke darted out of the trees.

One second the bell was there. The next, it was not.

The timer dinged. Kakashi's eye opened wide.

"You two.....You got the point. Teamwork."

"I didn't get a bell. Go on, fail me and keep training Sasuke. I don't care." You said forlornly, crossing your arms and waiting.

"I'm not failing either of you. You actually got the exersise. You're the first team to do so, I'm impressed. We have our first mission tomorrow!"

You said nothing but turned to walk home, still in a rather dreary mood. Something warm snaked its way around your shoulders.

You looked up, and Sasuke had his arm around you. He pulled you to a bench. Thie second he let go of your shoulders, you shot into a tree above him and sat staring into space. Sasuke was in front of you on the branch in an instant, his face inches from yours.

"Ok, Isuki, drop it. I don't know what put you in a bad mood, but it's annoying."

You said nothing,you didn't even show any sign you knew he was there. Sasuke groaned inwardly.

"Ok, you have forced me to physically snap you out of this blue funk."

Sasuke leaned forward and pressed his mouth against yours.

"Ahh!"
You fell out of the tree in surprise. "Unk!" Sasuke was underneath you in a split second; he caught you and knocked the air out of you. "What did you do that for!" you asked him, jumping to your feet and looking him straight in the eyes.

"I had to do something."

"Did it have to be so drastic?"

"Yes."

"Ugh!!!!"

Sasuke grabbed your hand and brought you to his house for some reason.

"Why are we here?"

"Because your house is boring."

"You've never been to my house!"

"Who says?"

"I d- Oh no. You were not in my apartment when I was asleep...."

"And why not?"

"Because!! You don't walk in on people when they're sleeping!"

"I have no care for ettiqute or rules of society."

"Obviously."

"Ok, getting to the point, I have a guest room. If you want to crash here tonight..."

"Eh, why not?"

"Because you hate me."

"Do not. I was in a bad mood."

"Was?"

"Yes, 'was', I feel fine now."
"The kiss works its magic."

"Magic, smagic, I'm going to get my stuff that I'll need if I spend the night here."

"The seconds will seem like years while you're gone..."

"You are obviously not a poet. See you in a few minutes."

You took off for your apartment and put together a backpack of stuff you'd need and raced back to Sasuke's house.

"That was fast." He commented, looking up from the piece of wood he was whittling.

"What's that?" you asked, setting down your bag and looking at the piece of wood.

"Nothing, yet. Don't look!" he yanked the whittling away from you, oddly protective of it. "You can see it when I'm done."

"Touchy...."

"You want anything to eat?" "Nah, I'm not hungry. Maybe later." You came and sat beside him, kissing his cheek. What did I just do??? You thought frantically. Sasuke saw the expression on your face and took advantage of it, kissing you on the lips again. You groaned and fell backwards, stretches out on the couch. "Why did you do that??"

"I wanted to."

"You're crazy."

"S're you."

"That's not the point."

"Here." Sasuke handed you the whittling, looking away and blushing.

The whittling was a cartoon you and Sasuke, holding hands.

"Awwwww......"

You hugged him and, after considering, kissed him a long time on the lips. He even kissed back, believe it or not.

Finally the two of you broke apart, looking into each other's eyes and blushing.

You looked at the whittling once more, and felt a wave of compassion wash over you for the boy sitting beside you.

Sakura Holic
08-26-2006, 06:15 PM
This story is a bit confusing....
>.<
Can you tell me what it is about... please..?

MoonPrincess24
08-26-2006, 08:21 PM
it seems good nice work, but i kinda don't get???

Hyku-San
08-27-2006, 06:50 AM
it seems good nice work, but i kinda don't get???
I would try reading chapter 1 for it to make more sense. Click into my profile and go all threads started by Hyku-San and then you'll see it.

Daenerys
08-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Why is it all in italics? Is it a flashback or something? It's kind of hard to read spaced out like that, as well.

Hyku-San
08-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Why is it all in italics? Is it a flashback or something? It's kind of hard to read spaced out like that, as well.
ok, I didn't do the italics or the spaces. I didn't have time to finish, so I copied and pasted it as a Microsoft Word document to save it. When I transfered it back here, I couldn't chnage it from italics.

NOT A FLASHBACK!!! The spaces, I dunno HOW IN THE WORLD they got there.

kakashifan3
09-12-2006, 03:19 PM
i thought it was kool i understood it

Hyku-San
09-12-2006, 03:21 PM
i thought it was kool i understood it
THANK YOU. Finally, some one got it. Sorry :D

kakashifan3
09-12-2006, 03:35 PM
it ok any way it was easy to understand ive seen naruto in the manga and all the

episodes that have come out in japanese