View Full Version : Naruto Fanfiction:: The Secret Of Sakura's Past [The Past]

Sakura Holic
08-26-2006, 01:51 AM
The Secret of Sakura's Past
The Begining
The Past
By: Sonariyami
Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto.

Scarlet sky, orange clouds, and death sensation crawled towards Konoha Woods. Death defying shinobi ninja's surrounded Sakura and grabbed her arms as she tries to get a way.

"Let me go you freaks!!" Sakura shouted as she tries to let herself free. Hot tears came steaming down her cheeks as she looked at her love, Sasuke.

Sasuke on the other hand, is screwed. He's tied to the poll with weapons that surrounded him in a circle. He's badly hurt with deep wounds. Don’t think he will survive this one. Or will he..?

"I’m sorry Sakura.." Sasuke said with a hoarse voice.

Sakura gathered all her strength and pull herself together. She got out of the ninja's grasp, and ran toward Sasuke. More burning hot tears came steaming down. Poor 12 year old Sakura touched Sasuke's face.

"I’m sorry that all of this happened." Sakura cried. Then, she was pulled back and was in the ninja's grasp again.

"No!! Let! Me! Go!!!" Sakura screamed on the top of her lungs. Tears was spread all over her face as she squirms around, trying to get away from them and setting Sasuke free. Then, she gave up.. she thinks they're just too strong. Her arm hurts, and her neck has a kunai in front. Then, she saw what she didn’t want so see. It was Sasuke's time up, and the weapons charged toward him. Sasuke is dead.

Sakura gasp. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Hot tears came down more than ever this time.

"NO! No!!.." Sakura cried desperately.

Then, something, or someone, knocked her out from the back of her neck.

_CTA_
08-26-2006, 06:16 AM
quite short but nice!! its good!! pm me for the next chapter

Sakura Holic
08-27-2006, 12:05 AM
yea.. this is just the begining.. More of it is comming.. I only write stories when Im bored.. So just hope I get really bored durring the week end and at school breaks. XD
Thanks for reading miyu.