PDA

View Full Version : Yami No Matsuei?

Nuka Dragonedge
08-23-2006, 09:00 PM
so what do you like about the serries? whats your favorite charactor? exetera. just say what you think if you don't know what the serries is then just ask in a pm ill pm you some details on ithttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

well i love the serries and you can see that in my Murakie worshiping signiture lol and my favorite charactor is guess who? cmon guess?! Murakie! knew you could do it lol

Guardian of light
08-23-2006, 09:10 PM
how is it i saw this thread comming from you a hour ago lol? oh well, i agree with Nuka ...Murakie rocks!!!(im never saying that again lol)

Tasukiseishi
08-24-2006, 12:40 AM
I LOOOOOOVE YnM! And yes... Muraki is my absolute favorite evil seme! *faints* I even cosplay him! He's that freakin sexy! :D:D

otaku_ayachan
08-24-2006, 12:43 AM
oh muraki,just say his name already made me crazy,wahahaha...........
i am soooo in love with muraki(gomen gackt ^^; )

Nuka Dragonedge
08-29-2006, 11:55 PM
ok im not complaining but does anyone like someone other than Murakie?

I LOVE HIM!!!! hes soooooo cute!!!

かごめ
08-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Uh-Tsuzuki....I <3 Tsuzuki. And his violet eyes, dumb demeaner and love of sweets. : )

"I am a cupcake. Come to me Tsuzuki!"

Remie-chan
08-31-2006, 03:30 PM
I love this series. =] I'm more for the manga than the anime, though, because the anime was...horrible. >> My favourite characters are...Well, I like all of them. XP They all make the manga great. So far, I'm in vol.8 of the manga and I have the first 3 DVDs of the anime...God, I have to finish this series!

sapphiredragon
09-01-2006, 11:23 PM
(Attempting to change the rapid fangirl tone of the thread so far...)

Yep, I like Yami no Matsuei. It's funny, it has its serious places, it hints (hmm, probably more than just hints...) at BL, yep, all good.

I definitely liked the St. Michel story. I really don't know why I like it so much. I just do.

Anyway, my favorite character is Tatsumi. Funny, cool, yep, pretty cool.

Remie-chan, you're gonna have to wait a while to finish the series because it's not even done yet in Japan!

It had been a few months, the 12th volume hadn't come out in the U.S., so I checked out wikipedia to see what was up. I learned that in 2003, the series went on hiatus or something like that, but Matsushita announced plans to continue it sometime this year. All we can do is wait and hope...(cursed making a count of monte cristo reference without trying to)

Hmm, you say the anime was horrible. Interesting. I haven't seen it yet, but I probably will check it out sometime. It is only 13 episodes (probably why it sucked...)

otaku_ayachan
09-02-2006, 11:04 PM
beside muraki,i kinda like watari because he is kinda goofy and his voice actor is my favourite seiyuu,seki toshihiko n_n

かごめ
09-04-2006, 10:53 AM
26 episodes. There were/are 26 episodes to the YnM anime series. Though I do think the manga is better as well. Isn't that the truth for most anime? The manga is almost always better then the anime?

Hehe....and I can get the manga RAW...:: dances away::

otaku_ayachan
09-05-2006, 08:04 AM
some of the anime is more better than manga.but some of it the manga more better than anime.well...because i never read yami no matsuei manga,i only saw the anime(it's hard to find manga at my place)
so,i love the anime

Ookamikon
09-07-2006, 08:37 AM
26 episodes. There were/are 26 episodes to the YnM anime series. Though I do think the manga is better as well. Isn't that the truth for most anime? The manga is almost always better then the anime?

Hehe....and I can get the manga RAW...:: dances away:: but i thought there were only 13 episodes? wow does that mean there is another season?! yesss!

and i like tsuzuke (hes in my signiture)

sapphiredragon
09-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Nope. Only 13 episodes.

However, if I remember correctly, the original plan was to have 26 episodes, but the people who made the anime decided to cut it down to 13.

Hyperaesthesia
09-19-2006, 09:47 AM
I'm going to have to bump this a little, since I'm really fangirling YnM at the moment. I had two ongoing fics that required me to rewatch the series, and reminded me how much I like it. I love the manga too, but as a poor student I am yet to work my way through the whole series (so far as it's been published, anyway). Still, it's my birthday soon so I might treat myself to the rest of them.

I love Muraki as an antagonist- he's creepy, he's had some good storylines and yes.. he's not entirely unattractive http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif. But my favourite characters are probably Tatsumi and Hisoka. I like Tatsumi even though his role is quite subtle most of the time, and I like Hisoka as he's outwardly quite a moody, cynical little git a lot of the time and isn't a weeping, passive victim. I'm also fond of Watari, since he's a fellow mad scientist and all.

DeneToven
09-25-2006, 11:04 AM
I'm not a big yaoi person, but aside from that, the story was good.

Anjiru Ookami
09-25-2006, 12:53 PM
the serries isnt based of that i dont think but i dont mind yaoi. its kinda creepy at times but also very funny. and the serries is great! ^-^ i just wish they had a second season, i just watched the last episode and it looked like they were continuing it. to bad they havent yet. i hate em for it!! oh well. but if they do continue the serries it sould be good ^^

Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!!
09-25-2006, 02:18 PM
•I've seen the whole series and i'm starting to read the books, i looove this series to death, Tsuzuki and Hisoka are so adoreable together. I hate and yet i sympathize for Muraki. He wqa driven insane by his brothers actions, but still I hated him for being such a jerk. (jerk doesn’t do justice to express how I feel) Anywho, it’s a great series, and I love Tsuzuki to death.

zenaku
09-26-2006, 12:05 PM
i like Muraki,Tsuzuki and Hisoka

gaaratheone
09-26-2006, 12:12 PM
Hate,sadness and even hapiness... To be able to share it with another person... From fighting him... I learn that.
He knew pain like I did and then he thought me that we can change that path.
I wish one day I be need for someone, not like one fighting weppon but as sand Kazekague.

Words of gaara. I love gaara. Gaara rock.
Thanks for ear me

zenaku
10-03-2006, 08:51 AM
in the anime have yall noticed something with the voices,
watari sounds like james off of pokemon
tsuzuki sounds like yami yugi off of yugioh,
is it just me or do yall think so too?
im not going to watch pokemon or yugioh to find out who the voice actors are..thats all thank you and have a good day on the 'Yami no Matsuei express' *beep* (doors for the bullet train have opened)
lmao couldn't resist

かごめ
10-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Err...No, I haven't, but it's hard to notice something like that when you don't watch the dubs...^^;;

Tsuzuki in Japanese sounds cute and yet drop dead sexy at the same time.
And Muraki is deep and wickedly insane sounding.
Watari...well...He sounds kind of cute. :d

Anjiru Ookami
10-04-2006, 02:39 PM
i prefure Murakie in the english dub. its scary and cute at the same time ^^ and i think that watari sounds more like Pegasus from yugioh than james from pokemon.

Hyperaesthesia
10-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Watari's voice actor was James in Pokemon, apparantly.

I was surprised by how much I like the English dubs. I think Watari's voice is sometimes a little too exaggerated and flouncy, but it usually fits. Tsuzuki sounds okay- doesn't seem very distinctive, but he can go between being cute and scary. I love Hisoka's voice too- I know lots of people dislike it, but I thought it sounded quite nice, sort of apathetic and a little too old for his age, which I thought suited him. I'm not that sold on Muraki's voice, though it can be scary. It's a little bit too nasal at times for me, and I slightly prefer the original.

Anjiru Ookami
10-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Nasal??? O.O wow. *walks away from wierd person*

Hyperaesthesia
10-04-2006, 03:44 PM
You've never heard that before? It seems to be the main problem people have with Muraki's voice when discussing the English dubs.

Anjiru Ookami
10-04-2006, 05:39 PM
no i hard it but...i kinda like his voice ^^ its soothing...and so hot ^^

koyatogashi
10-21-2006, 11:25 PM
i love yami no matsuei,bought the manga and anime,my fav is Hisoka ^_^

小美ドクロchan
11-08-2006, 05:29 PM
^ ditto.

TsuzukixHisoka owns your soul! =D

cHiBiFiEd
01-11-2007, 11:14 PM
I recently got addicted after watching the anime series in one go. (>.< killed my eyes) Hisoka would have to be my favourite but Tsuzuki comes in second because he reminds me so much of myself. ^^ Muraki's a little too freaky for me... He kinda reminds me of Soubi from Loveless.

SesshoumaruOtaku
01-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Ahhhh YnM, one of my favorite series! My favorite character is Muraki and I 'ship Muraki/Tsuzuki. I have all the manga, the boxset, and the soundtrack as well :3 I cannot bring myself to watch the dub because I fear what it would do to my mind, so I don't know about Muraki's voice being "nasal." I prefer the original.

koyatogashi
01-31-2007, 06:59 AM
I prefer TsuzukixHisoka more@_@

かごめ
01-31-2007, 03:35 PM
Pleh...TsuzukixTatsumi man! That pwns. x)

SesshoumaruOtaku
01-31-2007, 04:48 PM
Yeah, that's another good pairing. Tatsumi gives off seme vibes X3

nosfarartu
01-31-2007, 05:11 PM
good series then it came to the gayness i cringed at tht it was startin to become interresting but y the gayness in y cant the vampire go after women like normal male vampires eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

cHiBiFiEd
02-01-2007, 01:40 AM
I prefer TsuzukixHisoka more@_@

Agreed.

かごめ
02-04-2007, 02:47 PM
good series then it came to the gayness i cringed at tht it was startin to become interresting but y the gayness in y cant the vampire go after women like normal male vampires eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

The "gayness" is because it is clearly a SHOUNEN AI anime. >\ Meaning Boy Love. Don't watch that kind of anime if you don't like it.

cHiBiFiEd
02-07-2007, 05:31 PM
I just saw an ad online for the english dub...>.< Gushoushin's voice really FREAKED me out. Same with Hisoka's... Their voices just DONT fit!!! *dies*