PDA

View Full Version : top 5-homework excuse

~courtney morgan~
08-19-2006, 01:40 PM
:unsure: Okay, so i'm going back 2 school, this monday; and i'm thinking that i don't have alot of homework excuses. so here are my top 5 excuses and if u guys can think of better and which work. u r welcome to post them

1. cat ate it
2. got mugged on the way 2 school
3. printer jam
4. left it in locker
5. spilt milk on it

thnkz

Eris
08-19-2006, 01:44 PM
"I didn't do it."

Why attempt to conceal the fact?

AngelofDreams
08-19-2006, 01:48 PM
I was one of those strange individuals who actually did all my homework. Learning all that stuff hasn't done me much good in life, overall, but I'm better at intelligent conversation now, so that's something. Try, "Read it and weep, teach."

~courtney morgan~
08-19-2006, 01:59 PM
but sometimes u forget, and i don't really like lunch time detentions

philmaster628
08-19-2006, 04:20 PM
hey cool i might use 1 on them....lol

pyrothunder336
08-19-2006, 04:29 PM
you get lunch time detentions for not doing homework? Wow that sucks. Here is the best I have

1. I forgot
2. I was taking care of my sick [insert relative here] all yesterday and lost track of time
3. I did the wrong page of work
4. Rip up the paper and say that it got ripped by some animal
5. Well this really isn't an excuse but just sit in front of someone who didnt do their homework and show her a random page of work and most likely the teacher won't notice that it's wrong

Eris
08-19-2006, 04:38 PM

But then why not take the time to do study during your detention? To catch up with what the homework was supposed to learn you so to speak...

Cat_Demon
08-19-2006, 04:49 PM
If I didn't do my homework, I arrive at school 25 min early and run up to my friends yelling help me! Which results into cheating so to say.

My top 5 excuses

1. My dad was getting deployed and its just so much pressure -fake cry- i just dont know what to do
2. My mom had surgery and I was taking care of her
3. I was sick
4. I left it in my other class
5. I must have dropped it on the way to school.

Tsuna Kadiri
08-19-2006, 06:42 PM
I'm lazy with my homework. I'll do some at home, then the next day when it's due I'll scramble to get the rest done. I don't get caught.. very often.

Although I've heard enough people give excuses, and they're usually one of these;

- Left their book/folder in their locker.
- Left it at home.
- They stayed out too late the earlier night and never got the chance to do it.
- Lost it.
- Their friend borrowed their book, and their homework was left in the book.

But, out of all of those, the most used one is they left their work at home.

Masali
08-19-2006, 06:51 PM
"I didn't do it"

I say it as straight faced and as nonchalantly(sp?) as possible. If they think yelling at you won't do any good because you don't care, they won't yell at you. Detentions don't phase me at all, Sitting around for an 45 minutes doesn't bother me at all.

Princess Cupcake
08-19-2006, 06:54 PM
"I didn't do it."

Why attempt to conceal the fact?Simple... no one wants to get in trouble~ It is better if you do it though. I'm going back to school too. Usually I don't get in trouble because I befriend the teachers. When I do forget or am just lazy I just say that "I was sick when I got home so I slept the whole day and no one woke me up to do it". Either that or do it during another useless class or study hall.

darkheart1252
08-19-2006, 07:03 PM
Here's one for you..

"I ran out of toilet paper."

Daenerys
08-19-2006, 07:10 PM
An excuse I used, and got away with in History a few times. I got straight A's in history, so it's not like doing my homework mattered, when I aced any and all tests and classroom assignments. This teacher called me Ai, and let me go on the internet during class. No lie.

"I had to stay up all night and moderate Tuxedomask."

niKopol
08-19-2006, 07:17 PM
Instead of excuses that work im going to share the failures that I used that actually happened to be true.
1. I spilt coffee on my only hardcopy
2. My grandfather had a heart attack and was sent to a hospital 500 miles away and I stayed by his side for two weeks until he was well enough to go home.
3.My house burnt down.

Fetal Fetish
08-19-2006, 07:25 PM
I dunno..I never have to come up with excuses, since I always finish my work. And even if I didn't I ask to turn it in later. But..if I didn't do it..I'd just say I didn't do it.

Luzifer
08-19-2006, 08:26 PM
1. I did it... I just didn't write it down.
2. I was busy learning.
3. There was homework?

only have three

School is an impediment to learning we should all just be forced to do nothing but work four 10 hours a day and that way everyone learns at there own pace!

Athena
08-19-2006, 08:48 PM
1. "No one told me that we had homework"
2. " I think i was sick that day..."
3. " I left it at my house"
4. " My mom threw it away on accident"
5. " I need to go to the bathroom"

Remie-chan
08-19-2006, 08:59 PM
The ones I use sometimes...

1. "I had [insert school activity/sport] practice last night and didn't have time to do it"
2. "I completely forgot."
3. "I do have a computer, but the printer's somewhat broken, so..."
4. "The assignment was written on the board???"

I only have 4, but the first one I use, because it's true. Three hours of marching band practice does get in the way. >< And the second I use...Rarely. Though, I do do my homework, so I seldom use exuses.

Guardian of light
08-19-2006, 11:19 PM
Here's one for you..

"I ran out of toilet paper."lol what? ok thats so freaking funny im repping you for a good laugh!

And my excuses are...

1:i didnt do it.

2:i forgot it at home.

3:my parrot ate it.

4:my dad spilled coffee on it.

there very simple but im a A student and my teacher says im a prodogy so if i make an excuse i usualy get away with it lol ya i know its not fair to all you who know me from school...suck it up!...sorry i just had to throw that out there if my school enemies are reading this lol i need to take a http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/chill.gif

The_SolarGod
08-19-2006, 11:22 PM
1. i forgot it at home

2. didnt do it.

3. i forgot to do it.

4. my printer ran out of ink.

5. promise to bring it tomorrow.

hahaha lots more excuses....hahaha

viewtyjoe
08-19-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm fond of the "being so smart that it doesn't really matter if you do your homework or not" plan. Worked for me, at least through high school.

darkheart1252
08-19-2006, 11:41 PM
lol what? ok thats so freaking funny im repping you for a good laugh!it only gets you in more trouble, believe me

usually id just say **** happens and go to sleep ^^

~kawaii~cherry~
08-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Hehe...here would be mine

1. "What homework?"
2. My baby sister ate it
3. We ran out of toilet paper so my dad had to use it
4. I'm officially Antihomeworklican so its against my religeon
5. "So that's what it was..."
Not the most helpful but hey! ^.^

Dark_Cloud-Xiao
08-20-2006, 12:52 AM
1- i forgot to stick it in and it fell out of my book
2- my cat shredded it
3- didn't do it
4- i already handed it in
5- make your parents write you a note

Sasaki_Kojiro
08-20-2006, 12:57 AM
God told me in a dream not to do it. and if i did the world would end. I used that once

Princess Cupcake
08-20-2006, 01:17 AM
God told me in a dream not to do it. and if i did the world would end. I used that onceDid it actually work for you!? Aheh...

Sasaki_Kojiro
08-20-2006, 01:18 AM
hell no but it was funny

~*Athena*~
08-20-2006, 01:31 AM
my top 5 excuses for not having done my homework:

top5:

it was flown at my way to school..

[what a lame excuse huh?!]

top4:

it's been sabotaged by my sister..

top3:

my mom asked me to take care of my granma..

so i didn't have much time to do that homework..

top2:

i left it at home..

top1:

i forgot it..

not actually an exuce or a mere alibi, it's really my problem..

memory gap if you may call it..>.<

*.:Endless Sky:.*
08-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Well.....I just say "I didn't do it" usually. If that fails, I say

"On the way home from school I was digging through my bag and my homework flew out. I chased it down the sidewalk and it went into the road where I narrowly missed a truck. Ms. <insert teacher name here>, I lost it, but would you rather that, or me getting hit and facing instant death?"

Yes, people. It worked.

aimforthetop
08-20-2006, 01:49 AM
#1 Oops i forgot at home
#2 My dog ate it (it actually happened) didnt believe me
#3 Got Burned (again actually happened) of course they thought i was lying

_allismine_
08-23-2006, 05:14 AM
5. My little brother / sister ripped it up.

4. You're such a great teacher that everything sticks; I don't even NEED to do the homework!

3. WE HAD A HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT?!?!?! ZOMGFTWBBOCHUCKNORRISFLYINGMONKAYZ WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME????

2. I was too busy researching the unfairness of teacher's work conditions in America.

1. I forgot.

Aeria
08-23-2006, 05:25 AM
I left it at home.
My cat peed on it.
My brother lost it.
It's in my other bag.
Its on the computer.

Misha1688
08-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Just copy it from a classmate. I do it when I forget about it or don't have time.
And a good excuse is: I broth another notebook at school....I'll bring it tomorrow....(say all this with a cute and innocent look on you're face and like u regret it) Works for me. :)

AngelofDreams
08-23-2006, 12:04 PM
I find it interesting how you all can use "My printer ran out of ink." I always had to submit work in my own handwriting.

The Lost Angel
08-23-2006, 12:13 PM
I find it interesting how you all can use "My printer ran out of ink." I always had to submit work in my own handwriting.
I had a choice to use the computer to write my assignments or to write it. But I usually wrote it in my own handwriting also.

sauske i love you
08-23-2006, 12:53 PM
usually i just say
"we had homework?"
but i really dont get excused just a mean glare from the teacher

_CTA_
08-23-2006, 01:59 PM
1.lost the book
2.someone took my book
3.i was too sick
4.pretending taking the notebook from my bag adn letting him/her pass me
5. i went to the bathroom when the teacher is checking

Agomae
08-23-2006, 02:04 PM
The home work ate my dog....."poor poor lucky,I had no idea that you thought that my science valcano project would be a safe place to sleep" worked for me!! haha!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Music Fiend
08-23-2006, 03:27 PM
If I can still make "A's" without doing my homework, then I'm probably not going to do it, unless there is some sort of punishment for it. So, "I didn't do it" is all I got, but the test and exams are what matter.

[Boolean]
08-23-2006, 03:34 PM
1. I ate it.
2. Someone stole it.
3. I put it in the wrong folder and brought only the right folder to school.
4. Someone asked for my help when I was doing it in study hall.
5. I was too lazy to even pick up my pencil.

kingdomhearts122
08-23-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm soooo using these even though I don't own a cat.:p

BlueyedFox
08-23-2006, 07:19 PM
hmm...ok here are some:
1. I didn't get how to do the homework at all (that wouldn't work for my school since we have tutorial sessions in the morning)
2. I forgot it at home...can i PLEASE bring it in tomorrow morning?
3. I was in the bathroom when you assigned the homework
4. Just get it from your friends or do it in another class <-obviously not excuses

Also, when you try number 1 or 2, make your day seem like its gone from bad to worse...it works with most women teachers (except the old mean ones) and if your a girl...then it works with the men and women teachers. http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wink.gif Lady Power!

yoko.......
08-23-2006, 07:34 PM
i'm not sure you have these up but ok-

"its in my locker"

"i'll get it from my locker::then leaves school"

"what homework"

"i ate it"

"what"

"zZzZZzz"

"what are we talking about"

"can i got to the nurse::never comes back::"

"my other teacher through it away cause i was doing it in class"

most of them accutually happened to me..

Kiwii
08-23-2006, 07:58 PM
1. Wait its in my bookbag just let me find it

*searches for nothing in bookbag until teacher walks away*

2. i thought it was the textbook page

(we do homework in the workbook and textbook so yeah XP)

3.i don't know where it is *looks around*

(actually worked)

4.we went to miami yesterday so I couldn't do my homework

(true)

5.i didn't understand all of the homework but i did half of it

*shows random writing on paper*

(has worked before plenty or time)

Faceless111
08-23-2006, 10:09 PM
"Ah, you see, I was on my way to school when suddenly I was ambushed by a gang of rival ninjas, each of whom was very skilled with the blade. I slew them, but suffered a flesh wound to my arm and leg. I continued to limp to school, but again was surprised by, this time, pirates. Their teeth were very gross and one had a wooden leg. Again, I was forced into mortal combat and emerged victor. But among the chaos, my essay took a heavy toll and blood decorated the papers, making it unreadable. Then, I spotted a house on fire! I heard baby crying and as I rushed into the inferno, my essay just shot up in flames, destroying it completely. So, Mr. Schimer, that's why I don't have my history essay."

DarkMoonPrince
08-24-2006, 04:18 PM
''I had Homework?'' - ''Whatever.'' - and the most popular, ''I didn't care about it, So I Didn't Do It.''

~courtney morgan~
08-26-2006, 12:35 PM
okay thankz for the replay, but i still got detension

zanoa
08-27-2006, 09:42 AM
1-i grabbed the wrong book can i bring it in tammarrow
2-i broke my wrist on my writing hand(this u need a fake cast or to break ur wrist but it gets u out of a lot of work until they make u learn to use ur other its happened)

der Scharfschüt
08-27-2006, 09:51 AM
I would never use any of these but I actually know some people who have lol, so enjoy

I was at my *insert name*'s funeral and didnt have time

I didn't have time to do it because I was at my job to support my gf's baby

I was busy doing charity work but I can tell you'd rather have me be selfish and do homework rather then help others who are less fortunate, for shame

NotYourPrincess
08-27-2006, 10:08 AM
"I accidently set it on fire when our lights went out last night"

"It flew out the window"

"My locker ate it...seriously. You should get that checked out"

"My little sister colored all over it this morning"

"My dog crapped on it. You can have it if you want it.."

~courtney morgan~
09-16-2006, 07:35 AM
God told me in a dream not to do it. and if i did the world would end. I used that once
i got my boyfriend to try it with a RE teacher, he got detention for a week; sorry Nate

Sinnaku
09-16-2006, 08:16 AM
5: Big Boss shot it after mistaking it for a target in the dense jungle.
4: I used it to make a paper airplane and my airplane got hijacked.
3: Ninjas came to my house at night and stole it.
2: I turned it into a hat, but the pirates said I took their hats... So they took it back.
1: student: "Miss, would you punish someone for something they didn't do?" teacher:"Well of course not, no one should be punished if they've done nothing." student: "Good, because I didn't do my homework."

Own3d.

iMud
09-16-2006, 09:15 AM
a) My dog ate it

b) I've got some adjustments to make

c) I was kidnapped on the way back home and I was saved at midnight. How can you make me do my homework after all this?!!

d) I was listening to music and got so lost in it that I forgot for the whole day. And you want me to work in midnight?!!! Don't you know that humans have to sleep for atleast 8 hours MINIMUM. So you think that I'm an owl?!!

e) I was ambushed by some pirates. And they took me to their ship. They threatened me to give them my homework but I said "no!" and they threw me in the water. What?!! Did you think that the paper was waterproof? No its not. It got wet and was eaten by the fishes. Good thing that I was saved by a bunch of fishermen or I would be swimming with the fishes right now. Atleast I was brave enough to say no to the pirates. If it was someone else he or she would have surrendered their homework. You should be proud of me instead of whining about my homework you heartless creature!!!

Snowscala_Xx
09-16-2006, 09:24 AM
1. I didnt feel like doing it
2. Your Bald Head Was Distracting me from coping my home work down
3. I am desy dsylex, see i cant read or spell
4. *Jump to another subject* like, eg.: Are You Being Racist, Its because i'm asain isnt it? (always works XD)
5. 3.3 Its in my locker can i turn it in, at the end of class?...

Kiss of Death
09-16-2006, 09:24 AM
somehaw i am always doing my homework. but sometimes i lefting it at home. and my school is in other city

Señor Nobody
09-16-2006, 10:29 AM
1) There was homework?
2) I left it
3) I didn't do it
4) I didn't 'want' to do it
5) I was so sick, I puked on it while doing it.

Kiss of Death
09-16-2006, 10:44 AM
and now where i live teacher is not awowed to give us homework. and if they do, we cannot do it. and we will still have good grades. LITHUANIA ROCK!

miniPhil
09-16-2006, 04:19 PM
5:im not actually here, your dreaming wwwwwwwooooooooooo(back out of the room)
4:No i definatly gave it to you(repeat this untill they give in)
3:me no speack english
2: a dog ate it
1: eh you see this racoon came along and stole my bag(continue this story for a long as posible)

Little miss lovley
09-16-2006, 06:16 PM
1. my cat clawed it up
2. There was no homework( and dont take no for an answer)
3. my dog died so couldnt do it ( and try to break out some tears for better effect)
4. Uhhhh can i go to the bathroom? ( and then never return)
5. Pretend you are allergic to the perfum the teacher is wearing and start faking an attack

Elena
09-16-2006, 07:00 PM
My Dog ate it (this was often true, my dog eats my sisters homework and occasionally any money thats lying around)
My cat pee'd on it (Again, discustingly true)
What... Uh? Homework? ...But you... he.... didn't I? Uh... (note: THIS DOESN'T WORK WELL)
I did it on my computer, which broke. (This one saved me from many a detention)
I decided that the subject matter of the text offends my beliefs in the chastity of women, the discrimination against ethnic poeple, and the value of marital vows. (to my chemistry teacher, refering to Othello) :ninja:

~courtney morgan~
09-19-2006, 12:27 PM
hi, some of these excusses actualy work, and others are just soo funny, thnkz for the feed back, i need 2 get a grip

Ichiro Matsuchani
10-29-2006, 04:56 PM
5. I can't find it.

4. I couldn't do it.

3. I left it in my locker.

2. I left it at home/car.

1. I forgot.

_-Midnight-_
10-29-2006, 05:00 PM
1. my religous belief prohibit me from doing homework.
2. my parents are strongly against the qhole homework thing im afraid of what might happen if i do it.
3. home work ? what home work? youre one of the arent you?
4.im not at liberty to discus tha information at the current time....here is my contact no call me at a later date.
5.i got it mixed up with my dinner and i ate it......ill have it for you in oooohhh about 20 mins

Anquietas
10-29-2006, 06:11 PM
1) Tell the teacher that "In a strange result of quantum physics and against all probability my paper vanished into thin air." yes I have tried that and it worked...my teacher thought I was so pathetic that she put me down as having done my homework.

2) It went on a vice-presidential quail hunt...

[Boolean]
11-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Here's some more! DON'T use these...I guarantee you'll get a detention.:
-I had to light it on fire because we ran out of wood for the fireplace.
-I used invisible paper and managed to lose it.
-I left it in the bathroom...you wouldn't want it now.
-It got up and ran away.
-I lost it because I forgot my name and therefore couldn't put it at the top.

Cantelope
11-04-2006, 04:13 PM
I usually reply wth, "Well why do you hate our troops?". Changing the topic never works, but at least it delays your demise.

*.:Endless Sky:.*
11-04-2006, 04:29 PM
I got more:

"We had homework? Man...those dirty liars."

"I couldn't do it. We went to a family thing and we didn't get back until my bedtime." (has worked)

"I'll get it to you tomorrow" (riiiight xD)

"Crud! I just remembered! I let my friend see it on the bus and I forgot to ask for it back!" (has worked many times because its far more likely than most excuses.)

"Well, I'm sad. I'd love to turn it in, but its not good enough at all..." (try a tear or at least with a sad look on your face. It worked for me.)

"I didn't do it because I was too busy having fun. I ain't a kid forever." (don't even try that with stricter teachers. Better for the nicer ones.)

"Homework isn't necessary and just robs us young'uns of freedom and fun. Tell me, are you really that coldhearted?" (again, nicer teachers recommended)

AnimeLegend!713
11-04-2006, 09:15 PM
1.) I forgot...*sheepish laugh*

2.) I didn't do it. *frown*

3.) Oopsies! *embarrased laugh* We had homework!? Wow, I didn't know. Guess I should pay more attention. *slowly fades to an eerie silence*

4.) Homework? Oh. Is there anyway I can bring it in tomorrow? *puppy eyes* <--worked once ^_^

5.) *pretend to cry* Omg. My mom's so going to kill me if she finds out I didn't do it and got a zero!!! *cry until teacher gives in or just stop when you feel (s)he doesn't really care about you getting in trouble*

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
11-05-2006, 03:43 AM
I spilt {food/drink} on it (for me it was ramen <<)
My mum chucked it out accidentally
(If you have to put it on the teacher's desk) I remember handing it to you but I can't seem to find it in the pile

Howling Star
11-05-2006, 06:56 AM
Printer is broke. Forgot book. Didint understand. Or just make 2 things and say Huh i thougt we only had to make these 2. They should work.

MetalIsEternal
11-07-2006, 05:07 PM
1.i didnt do it
what other excuse do you need?

Mugen's Girl ~
11-07-2006, 05:20 PM
~ cat pissed on it.

~ there was a sniper in my house

~ computer was hacked, and then, exploded

~ printer set on fire

~ mom said I didn't have to do it

:)

ThunderBird
11-07-2006, 05:31 PM
5. Hey whats that?(point away from the door and run out of class as fast as you can
4. I did my homework, but I lost it, found it under the bed, but my dog ate it
3. We had homework? You lie!
2. well you see my cat died and so I used it to wipe my tears
1.(my personal favorite, probably wont work too well but the class might laugh) My brother ate it.

Tomoyo01
12-01-2006, 11:14 AM
1. here it is! *shows homework from another subject*

2. I forgot it
3. I couldn`t do it
4. you didn`t give us any homework
5. My parents ate it O.o

RandomActs
12-01-2006, 11:22 AM
5. I forgot to do it
4. My Snake ate it (even though i dont have one XD)
3.I left it in my moms car
2.I left it at home
1.Its against my religion (LMAO)

bafflequeen
12-01-2006, 11:25 AM
4. I'm officially Antihomeworklican so its against my religeon

wow, that's something new
did u really use that excuse in school?

blackwolf16
12-01-2006, 11:09 PM
I made my homework into a paper airplane, and someone hijacked it.

Luna13
12-01-2006, 11:39 PM
I normally do my homework so I never use excuses but I have come up ith them.

1. My cat tore it up.
2. The wind blew it away
3. I was so sick last night and couldn't do the work
4. Forgot my homework at home
5. I didn't do it(might as well be honest)

~courtney morgan~
12-03-2006, 01:13 PM
we want to get out of it not get into more boling water-balkwolf-lol

Jagan Eye
12-03-2006, 01:16 PM
use something that will make you teacher sympathetic, not laugh at you.
i once used, my bird ate it(the truth...lol) and it worked, but i don't think that thats the smartest thing to say...lol.

tenshi_kaitou_kirei
12-03-2006, 05:24 PM
I messed up and didnt have white out so i tried using white paint, this got it all wet so i decided to put it in the microwave and dry it, when i did it caught fire and almost burned my house down...

I actually did that O.O
I got soo grounded ^^ and the excuse will work 4 u even if you didnt do it...heh..when i told my teacher that she looked at me like i was retarded..but she believed it cuz it was true =p

I know im weird >.> dont have to tell me ^.^

tenshi_kaitou_kirei
12-03-2006, 05:26 PM
wow, that's something new
did u really use that excuse in school?

heh good one ^.^:p i think that actually would work

Jagan Eye
12-03-2006, 07:24 PM
I messed up and didnt have white out so i tried using white paint, this got it all wet so i decided to put it in the microwave and dry it, when i did it caught fire and almost burned my house down...

I actually did that O.O
I got soo grounded ^^ and the excuse will work 4 u even if you didnt do it...heh..when i told my teacher that she looked at me like i was retarded..but she believed it cuz it was true =p

I know im weird >.> dont have to tell me ^.^
Ummm....that was smart. Well, who am I to say anything, I would have done the same thing except I would have stuck it in the oven...lol.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
12-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Once my friends dog DID eat my homework, and I brought in the scraps in a plastic bag.:rolleyes: Then I realized that it's a pretty good excuse, bring in the remains of paper in a bag and put some water in it! But once you're done doing that it took longer than it would to just do the homework.

~ there was a sniper in my house
Sad thing is... I could see that happening.

Frankly I get my homework done, for the most part. And when I don't do it, usually i started it, but didn't finish, so thats what i say, "I didn't finish."

DarkMoonPrince
12-04-2006, 11:05 AM
:unsure: Okay, so i'm going back 2 school, this monday; and i'm thinking that i don't have alot of homework excuses. so here are my top 5 excuses and if u guys can think of better and which work. u r welcome to post them

1. cat ate it
2. got mugged on the way 2 school
3. printer jam
4. left it in locker
5. spilt milk on it

thnkz

Nice list, My excuse is, ''I didn't want to do it.''

カズマ
12-04-2006, 11:30 AM
My Excuse: i was taken hostage and the kidnappers wanted my homework, but really were space aliens from the planet zexion and need it to save their alien race...thats right to them i was the savior of their race!! im a hero!!! XD (LMAO)

lorie
12-04-2006, 12:38 PM
1. I didn't know we had any.
2. oh, I left it on the bus
3. I forgot about it.
4. I was busy.
5. I've done it, but I've lost it.

Each one of these I've used 0.o, never got away with it <<

Ranshiin
12-05-2006, 10:10 AM
1) I forgot (not that it'll work)
2) Crap, I did the wrong page. ><
3) I left it at home (that ALMOST ALWAYS works, because then the teach will almost certainly let you off in return for you getting it the next day.
4) I couldn't find it this morning
5) my bag got stolen (works well if you actually don't have your bag. chances are they'll take it as a bully stealing your stuff)

Kitanoru
12-05-2006, 10:25 AM
"There was no food in the house, and I got overly hungry... and I think I might have accidently ate it."

>Zack<
12-05-2006, 12:12 PM
1) I cant find it in my bag
2) I didn't hear anything about it
3) I left it at home
4) Must have fallen out of my bag
5) I forgot

^-^