PDA

View Full Version : Fullmetal Alchemist Movie?

prettyketty
08-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Has anyone seen this movie? I've heard so much about it but I've never seen it. Is it any good? Because I was thinking about buying it on DVD.......

Kitanoru
08-09-2006, 07:02 PM
I watched the movie, and I thought it was great! If you love the series Full Metal Alchemist on Anime, you too may love the movie also. You may want to consider renting it first though, before buying it, just to make sure that you will like it. I definately recommend seeing it though.

Kakashi Sharingan eye
08-09-2006, 07:09 PM
I havent seen it but i want to.

Gjallarhorn
08-09-2006, 08:40 PM
I saw it when it first came out. To tell the truth, I didn't like it at all, and I have been a fan of FMA since the series first aired. From what I have seen and who I have talked to about the movie, it seems to me that the opinions of people are fairly split. A large number of people didn't like it, but then again, a near equally large number of people did like it.
Just a forewarning that you may not like the movie, even if you are a big Full Metal Alchemist Fan.

Also, it isn't availabe on DVD in the states yet, as far as I know, so it may be a while before you are able to buy it.

MagesticSango
08-09-2006, 09:02 PM
AHHH! I am TOTALLY SIKED for the FMA movie! I LOVE FMA! It comes out on steptember 12th (states), i think. Personally i didn't really like the ending it was too, ohh, i don't know......i guess i just expected something like BAM! dunno, the end was...........lame.

FullMetalAlchemist997
08-09-2006, 09:18 PM
I'm waiting but I've heard only good things about it so far...THe end surprised me like done.

Ami~chan
08-09-2006, 09:23 PM
I've heard many peoples opinons; apparently, most people love it or hate it. I'm hoping I'll like it, since I love the series so much.

I'll wait for it to be released on dvd; I'll rent it or borrow it. If I love it enough, I'll buy it.

m*short
08-09-2006, 09:43 PM
i haven't been able to see it yet =T-T= *looks into walet* *fly flies out*

sharingankid11
08-10-2006, 06:53 PM
were can i see it besides internet i heard it was goin to theatres

Mamushi
08-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Yeah. I've watched it. I hate it somehow. Maybe becoz it's antagonist woman. I hate her very much. And the end of it too..... Al in the world behind the gate is murdered after he send Ed to the original world. And in the end, Ed went back to the world behind the gate, with Al from the original world. So, they won't come back to their original world anymore..... becoz they've broken the gate between two world. From inside by Ed and from outside by Roy Mustang....