PDA

View Full Version : Celebs you love and celebs you hate...

sakura_haruno25
08-09-2006, 02:00 PM
OkAY, perhaps celebrities are idiotic people in the world that are alive so they could be made fun of like spoiled Paris HIlton (I hate her..) or just for your amusement but I was just wondering cuz like my friends all have celeb crushes but I'm like you'll never be their BF or GF so what's the point?!!!?? If you have a celeb crush, post it here...mine's was and still might be Jesse Mcartney...of if you want to make fun of celeb idiots like Paris Hilton, go ahead....

lady_tay
08-09-2006, 02:19 PM
hehe, yeah i hate paris hilton too. Jesse is k, i used to have like the biggest crush on him.
now, i kinda think that zac efron is kinda cute.

International 4-8818
08-09-2006, 07:36 PM
I do not care for rappers ar all. There is no talent at all.

AnimeLegend!713
08-09-2006, 07:54 PM
I love Lucy Liu. She's one of my idols. And as for a celeb I hate Paris Hilton, but she's nowhere compared to my hatred of Wiyona Ryder.

MagesticSango
08-09-2006, 09:37 PM
I love Lucy Liu. She's one of my idols. And as for a celeb I Paris Hilton, but she's nowhere compared to my hatred of Wiyona Ryder.Hate? wannona ryder? but....but....why?
any whozzel, i have a crush on Rupert Grint ( you know, Ron from Harry Potter?)

Prophet of Death
08-10-2006, 01:24 AM
Love:

Johnny Depp

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Hate:

Brittney Spears

Daenerys
08-10-2006, 01:27 AM
Haha Paris Hilton locked her keys in the car. That dumb broad.

I hate the celebrities who are fake. And annoying. And who get stupid tattoos.

Like Lindsay Lohan, she got a white tattoo of a heart. About <3 that size. For REAL. Most artists don't even do tattoo's in white, because they fade so fast.

Master Ninja Aldj
08-10-2006, 09:59 AM
My crushes are Clemence Poesy and Emma Watson!