PDA

View Full Version : Have you been to Disney World?

Daimasukí
08-08-2006, 12:06 AM
I searched...found nothing..

Baiscly what the title says. Have you been to Disney world? and What did you have most fun with?

Meh...I really can't say much.....because I haven't been to Disney World....>.>.....ever....>>>>.>>>>

der Scharfschüt
08-08-2006, 12:08 AM
wow I'm not the only one, I've never gone, but it seems like everyone I know has lol

Ami~chan
08-08-2006, 12:11 AM
I've been it; it's a great place for little kids.

It rained the entire time I was there though, so I didn't have too much fun; most of the rides were shut down. ;__;

Dragon-Heart
08-08-2006, 12:25 AM
I've been there. i can't remember what i liked there. but i do remember being afraid of micky mouse and the others because i have an overwhelming -spelling- of people in costumes.

m*short
08-08-2006, 12:35 AM
yeah i have!! i loved it! the thing i loved the most was space mountain but space mountain is nowere near as fun as "rockin' rollercoaster" at mgm!

Shadow Phoenix
08-08-2006, 12:40 AM
I never been and i never will.

itooshii
08-08-2006, 12:45 AM
I've never been to Disney World, but I was next year at Universal Studio's. It was so much fun, at first I was upset that it wasn't Disney World, but then I realized that the big kid rides were so much more fun.

Shiro Akuma
08-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Yes, several times in my life. Enough times I know how to easily get around Orlando, FL. Enough times I don't need a map to navigate the place. But really, Universal is truly the big kids theme park, especially Islands of Adventure. Haven't been though in years, would like to go back now that I've stayed away long enough not to be sick of it.

Moon Helix Avatar
08-08-2006, 03:15 AM
Yes I have been to Disney World, many times in fact lol. Was a big thing when we all moved here to the states, I've seen it all in the Florida one. Some is kinda neat, other stuff I grew out of lol.

None of the above
08-08-2006, 04:33 AM
I've been there when I was 3 years old. It was Disneyland Paris. I don't remember much... but I know I liked it! What a long time a go!

Thousand Eyes
08-08-2006, 06:49 AM
When I was little, it was a dream for me to go to Disney World. Now, I feel like I'd be too old to enjoy that place. I'd still go for nostalgic reasons though.

giantevilbunnie
08-08-2006, 07:55 AM
i went to disneyland paris with my friends and it was great! space mountain kicked ***!
the only bad thing was it was too hot and my friend was feelin sic and we got lost...

bafflequeen
08-08-2006, 08:17 AM
i never went to disney world but i've been to disney land. i think they're pretty much the same. the rides and the parade are wat i had the most fun.

Ωmega
08-08-2006, 08:33 AM
I live in Florida, and Disney World is just a 6 hour drive from me, so its safe to say I've been there a lot. Its a fantastic place to go and have fun, but its mighty expensive...which is why I dont go too often, otherwise Id live there.

But even though Ive been there dozens of times, I have yet to go through the ENTIRE park. Its just HUGE! I mean, it has its own zipcode, police station, and fire station. And Im pretty sure it has its own hospital too. Its just insanly big.

Shiro Akuma
08-08-2006, 08:34 AM
When I was little, it was a dream for me to go to Disney World. Now, I feel like I'd be too old to enjoy that place. I'd still go for nostalgic reasons though.
I will say this about anyone's first time going to Disney. If your willing to have an open mind, and you keep your thoughts young, you will have a very fun and enjoyable time. It is something most do not forget.

Myrra
08-08-2006, 08:40 AM
No, I haven't

Thanks for reminding me again how poor we are. :(

Master Ninja Aldj
08-08-2006, 12:23 PM
I have been to Disneyland Paris...But I can only remember I went there.....

lady_tay
08-08-2006, 12:30 PM
well, ive been to disney world. we went to some kingdom thing which i didnt like. but then we went to the plase where there are different countries, which was really cool.
we're gonna go again soon, i just dont know when.

super trunks
08-08-2006, 12:34 PM
I went twice and they were both fun

Favorite rollercoaster:space mountain

Daimasukí
08-08-2006, 01:43 PM
No, I haven't

Thanks for reminding me again how poor we are. :(
Meh sowwies myrra. You know we wuff you ;D.

You'd be suprised on how many people really don't go, because they cant afford it......I think >.>

origin_13
08-08-2006, 02:00 PM
nope ive never been to disney world and it seems so kiddish now that im older then i was when i wanted to go so any way i think a water park with steep slide the size of buildings would be better.or any thing that goes so fast that it makes people puke!

Eris
08-08-2006, 05:23 PM
No. And frankly, I'd probably enjoy diving into a pile on rusty bayonets more than I'd enjoy disney world.

sokii
08-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Well...
I have been to disneyland When i was little...
So I dont remember the rides there..
but i know one ride:
u ride dumbo u know the baby elephant with the big ear.

tears of sorrow
08-08-2006, 05:37 PM
yea, when i was 6 or 7, then 10, and me n my brother got so lost, the we had to go to a store and ask for help, but luckly our mom n dad, didn't get mad at us, they were just worry, LOL that was a crazy long time

sokii
08-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Meh sowwies myrra. You know we wuff you ;D.

You'd be suprised on how many people really don't go, because they cant afford it......I think >.>
Yea i really think that most ppl cant afford it even me.
but i have a Dad's friend who works there...
So i can go there for free.

Gjallarhorn
08-08-2006, 06:50 PM
I've been a few times because I have family living near it. I don't like it.

Reniti
08-08-2006, 07:13 PM
I have! HAHA! (Of course, I live in Florida....Envy me!) Anyways, we stayed for four days. I got to miss the last four days of school! Hoohah! We stayed in a resort at DisneyWorld. Pop Century resorts. It had great pools in funky shapes. Basically, in the resort, to divide guests, they put you in a "Century"AKA: different hotel. There was the 70's, with I stayed in. It was so funny. It was green with this mood ring and all of that stuff like giant cell phones on it. The hotel room was dare I say...CRAPPILY DONE. The sink wasn't even in the bathroom with the shower and toilet! But, still, you could come to peace with this.
THE WORLDS: There are...I don't know yet, I haven't counted. But there are different places to go, like Blizzard Beach, Epcot, MGM Studios, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and a whole bunch of other places. I can't fit all the description into this post, but I have two things to say: ECPOT RULES, AND EAT BREAKFEST AT THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. DON'T BUY THE $9.00 OATMEAL. IT'S THE POWDERED PREMADE TYPE. Eh, four things. Close enough...

PigFarts
08-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida - 5 times

Disneyland in Anaheim, California - Once

Oh! And I won't stop there. I play to go back to Florida and possibly California. And, ironicly, the two foreign ones are in the two places I really want to go...Paris, France and Tokyo, Japan! (I don't count the Hong Kong Disney, because I don't think it's up yet). Yeah, I absolutely LOVE Disney World in Florida. It makes me feel like I'm four years old again...despite the stiches that I got on my chin there when I was four. Yeah, jumping in the pool backwards...not smart.

But good times! Good times...

jewel2sparkle
08-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Yes.
I ♥ Disney World.

I have! HAHA! (Of course, I live in Florida....Envy me!)
I've lived in Florida......Paradise is not Paradise.

[Boolean]
08-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Well...considering I used to live in Florida close by a Disney World, yes. It was not until I was in 4th grade, however, that I got to ride Tower Terror...even though it's kinda wimpy.

Furubalova
08-08-2006, 09:00 PM
i did when i was very little and i don't remember... wah.

Kiwii
08-08-2006, 09:53 PM
i've been to disney world though the last
time was about 6 or 7 years ago
i just remember people in costumes now

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-08-2006, 10:50 PM
I've never been to disney world, but I have been to the cooler stuff surrounding it, like the epcot center, and that place is awesome!