PDA

View Full Version : Samuel L. Jackson

Ami~chan
08-06-2006, 10:54 PM
In honor of Mr. Jackson's new film, Snakes on a Plane, I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to him.

Do you like Samuel Jackson? What are your favorite Jackson movies? Anything else extra you'd like to add (so long as it includes Mr. Jackson) is great.

Don't know who Samuel Jackson is? Click here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_L._Jackson).

Have fun.

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Samuel L. Jackson is my hero.

White Wolf Of Solomon
08-06-2006, 10:57 PM
i liked that scene in "Deep Blue Sea" were he was eaten by the shark :eek:

Sinner_Chrono
08-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Samuel is a very great actor. I'm pretty sure I've seen quite a few films he has starred in, not sure exactly how many though. The only ones I can think of right now that I really enjoyed are Goodfellas, National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon and Shaft. I have yet to see Snakes On a Plane.

Ami~chan
08-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Hmm.. I've yet to post an answer.

I love Samuel L. Jackson; not only can he act well, but he's been in every sort of movie in the world. I'm waiting for him to make an appearance in a Barbie movie.

My favorite movie would have to be A Time to Kill. It reminded me of To Kill a Mockingbird, only with a much happier ending. I loved him in Star Wars, Pulp Fiction, Freedomland... The list could go on forever.

White Wolf Of Solomon
08-06-2006, 11:44 PM
i want to see him play as a jamaican and have dred locks,"yo meh man dat would be liek sa cewl ya no meh man"..that is if he has not already done that :eek:

zodiak
08-06-2006, 11:49 PM
i liked that scene in "Deep Blue Sea" were he was eaten by the shark :eek:

remember white wolf he was the first black dude to die in the movie. :p Yeah i wonder why directors do that?

Snakes on a plane looks terrible. I mean the whole movie is right there in the title. The title basically spoils the whole movie.

Anyway he was good in star wars, pulp fiction, swat, kill bill, the negotiator, the sphere, and the small part as the gun robber in coming to america. yeah he has a lot of good movies.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/f9/180px-Chappellejackson.jpg IT"S GOOD M*&^^%$&G BEER! IT'LL GET YAH DRUNK!!

Faceless111
08-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Ezekiel 25:17: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!Yes, I like him very much. Whenever he's blasting people in the head as Jules or cutting off people's heads with a lightsaber as Mace Windu, I will always like him. As a matter of fact, I'm going to see Snakes on A Plane just for Mr. Jackson.

Katrina_Survivor2
08-06-2006, 11:56 PM
SNAKES ON A PLANE!!! PURPLE LIGHTSABERS ON A PLANE!!! SNAKES WRAPPED AROUND SAMUEL L. JACKSON'S PURPLE LIGHTSABER... ON A PLANE!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Samuel Jackson is just the epitomy of badassness.

Aleyna
08-07-2006, 12:16 AM
im sad that hes starring in the movie snakes on a plane, i wanted to see him in freedomland but i couldn't, gotta rent that!!!

i liked him in coach carter sadly lol but i did, he did a good job acting in the movie hands down :D

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Snakes on the Plane is my favorite movie, and I haven't even seen it yet.

der Scharfschüt
08-07-2006, 12:45 AM
He was awsome in Pulp Fiction

jewel2sparkle
08-07-2006, 12:49 AM
I haven't seen that many films of his. Doesn't he have something to do with the Afro Samurai thing? Im not even sure what it is....

Faceless111
08-07-2006, 01:07 AM
Snakes on the Plane is my favorite movie, and I haven't even seen it yet.I like that attitude. Jackson is just that good of an actor and this isn't the overratedness of Chuck Norris. He's really just that good.

m*short
08-07-2006, 01:28 AM
the movie that i liked that he was in is Deep Blue Sea!!!

Ami~chan
08-07-2006, 02:04 AM
I haven't seen that many films of his. Doesn't he have something to do with the Afro Samurai thing? Im not even sure what it is....
You must not watch that many movies, since Jackson is in everything. Also, Afro Samurai is an anime (kill me if I'm wrong).

Also, Mr. Jackson will be playing the part of God on an read along Bible thing.

God just got cool.

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Afro Samurai (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Samurai) is an Anime, but Mr. Jackson is voicing the lead character.

Gandizzl
08-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Great actor ^^
Loved him in "The Cavemans Valentine", "Die Hard, With A Vengance" and "Unbreakable".
He's done a lot of other good stuff as well, but this is where he sticks himself out the most for me.

Probably ending up seeing "Snakes On A Plane" sometime :3

The Wing Man
08-07-2006, 03:29 PM
One of my fav actors, I love his roles in pulp fiction and die hard 3 and In my opinon he deserves a oscar.

Sephy
08-07-2006, 06:30 PM
PULP... FICTION...

nothing else to say

Masali
08-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Pulp Fiction wins so hard it's not even funny.

Jake♥Tachy
08-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Samuel L. Jackson= Bad azz and a very talented actor indeed.

cDc
08-07-2006, 09:39 PM
he is cool and his new anime looks awesome. www.afrosamurai.com check it out

Ryuku Merosiky
08-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Samuel L. Jackson is a very good actor and snake's on a plane should be good.