PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Raftidia, The Lands Between The Ether

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Yukari
08-04-2006, 05:10 PM
It was another normal day for Leama at the temple. People come and pray to the gods and godesses. They come for training in magic also. Nothing out of the ordenairy. She paced back and forth. "Could this get any more boring?" she asked to no one in particurly. She had night watch tonight. 'Luteous must be having more fun!' she thought

DemonToaster
08-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Zev was at the pub, waiting for someone to show up. He had been waiting for an hour now, and thought that person might have just forgotten, or was dead, but that's the way things were with this job; you could never predict what would happen. He decided to get a drink to pass the time "Hey, barkeep, give me the usual." He began to think of why he started wearing these clothes in the first place, they bugged him for some reason, but if it's what his father wanted, he'd be glad to.

Tetsanosuke
08-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Luteous' colors/Mash's colors/Hopps' colors

Luteous or otherwise called Lute, was out patrolling to Arkrian highway on the Arkrian continent. Him and two soldiers: Hopps and Mash where walking down the stone path doing an everyday thing.

"Hopps, Mash? you guys think we'll ever find trouble?" Lute was bored but alert just making casual chat with his friends.

Hopps tucked his shirt over his potbelly and wiped his thinning hair with a cloth. "Come on Capt'n, you shouldn't beg for trouble." He was sweating trying to keep pace with the patrol.

Mash jumped in from of the group and brandished his hand claws. "Oi! If we run in 'ny troble we'll cut 'our way through'em!" Mash was skinny as ever and tall. He towered over Lute and Hopps.

"I hope your right..." Lute was wondering how his sister was doing, she must be having fun....right?

Yukari
08-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Leama had a few hours to spare before she had night watch over the crystal. She decided to go get her horse and go for a ride. Leama dance to her room to get changed. She came back out with her riding uniform. She walked out of the temple. She was turning the corner when she bumped into someone and fell. She looked up to see Luteous. "Lute, Can you give me a hand?" she asked.

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Ameena walked around in the temple.It had been a slow day with nothing out of the ordinary.She had just finished her last task for the day, and went into the courtyard.The courtyard had a beautiful array of flowers and colors in the middle of the courtyard was a huge fountain and birds were flying everywhere as purple and pink flowers that bloomed from trees fell in the wind."Days like these are the most boring, but it's moments like this that I cheerish the most."Ameena thought as she walked under the shade of a tree."I hope something interesting happens soon"Ameena said outloud.Then she sighed as she sat under the tree.After a few minutes she started to doze off and fell asleep.

Tetsanosuke
08-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Hopps jumped because of the sudden bump, Mash jumped so high he was in a tree...now embarrased, he climbed down and shook his head.

"Oh, sister!" He grabbed Leama's hand and helped her up off the ground. "What'cha doin' Leama?" He said in a playful voice as the wind blew his golden hair towards to east.

Yukari
08-04-2006, 06:02 PM
"I was going to go ride moonlight before my shift at standing guard." she said. "And what brings you here, brother?" she asked. Her hair was playing on the wind. She looked behind Lute and saw Mash and Hopps. She waved.

Tetsanosuke
08-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Hopps and mash wave at Leama and then take a deep breath.

"I patrol these parts every so often, remember?" He was trying to kid around. "Or has all that studying made you forget?"

Luteous changed his tone after the joking. "But really, there are rumors of a cult flying about here. It would be best to watch yourself these days Nii-chan."

Lute looked at the sky and it seemed that his shift was over, but he waited for Leama to speak.

Yukari
08-04-2006, 06:17 PM
"I guess with studing I have forgot." she replyed with the same joking matter. "When your shift is over come join me riding." she said. "Like old times and I'll be fine. I'm great in light magic and ok in others. I'm good at swordplay and hand-to-hand combat. Father taught us well." she said.

Kitanoru
08-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Kitanoru watched out one of the temple's window's, waiting for something interesting to take place. He thought to himself for a moment, then went outside to get some fresh air. "It was a gorgeous day out, the sun was shining, and there were no signs of clouds in the sky at all, today. It was pure marvelous weather today! However something didn't feel right..." as Kitanoru thought to himself... Kitanoru stood watch over the village as people went from market, to market, buying goods for their homes, and families. When something caught his attention... He spotted a set of tracks leading into the bush... where the sacred grounds were... He decided to go and investigate this strange occurence and ruthless happening. To his surprise it was just one of the neighborhood hooligans, up to no good as usual, so he demanded him to leave immediately, as for these were holy grounds, and they were not meant for messing around in. As the teen fled the area, Kitanoru decided that he would tidy up the place abit, and restore it back to it's original form.

Once he completed the task of tidying up the area where teen once was, he returned back to the temple where he was in charge of attending the high priests needs and also help in guarding the temple from invaders that may be in the area. Kitanoru discovered that there was no one in charge of watching over the pendant, that had been one of the prized possessions of the temple for years now at the time, so he decided that he would stick around the area for a little while, to make sure things were all in order. Kitanoru blurted out to himself... "I also have a pendant of my own, that my father passed down to me when I was a young child" as he thought to himself, while guarding the prized pendant. "Where did that silly thing get to?" he commented to himself... A few moments later... "Ah here it is!" as he pulls it out of his inner cloak pocket, to examen it's peculiar markings and encryptions. He stored it in the cloak's inner pocket to keep it safe, and out of harms way. Kitanoru heard someone approaching, so he shoved the pendant back into his cloak pocket, and waited, watching guard over the pendant that belonged to the Temple, and was said to have some sort of hidden secret behind it. Kitanoru turned to face the figure that was coming his way, as he suspected it might be the high priest, but he may be mistaken. He waits for the person to appear before him, and is ready to be called upon, if it truley is, the high priest.

Saisashi~Arashi
08-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Shuuryou's colors

Shuuryou walked down the beach, sighing to herself. "Whats the use of being Ambassador? Why can't we hire someone to be an ambassador..." As Leader of Nypheria, the Water Island, it was Shuuryou's duty to travel to the other islands. She loved travelling, no doubt about it, but it was boring when all you did was travel, talk to a few people, sign a treaty, then go somewhere else. A cool breeze whizzed through the air, catching Shuuryou off guard. She muttered to herself, shaking her head, as she held her elegant white cloak and robe against her. Shuuryou's attire was that of royalty; thick, flowing, beautiful, and extravagant, with the Royal Crest of Nypheria permanently implanted on all her clothes, and on her forehead.

A soft nicker made her turn around. A large beast stood there, bearing the similar appearance of an equine (horse). But, at closer inspection, you could tell this creature was no horse. It had light, dull blue skin, smooth and scaley, yet with a mammalian like touch to it, and deep sea green eyes with a tint of blue. It had a long fin as a tail, four long legs, with silver hooves. It's ears were long and thin, with small ridges, the same as fins. Gills were placed under the beast's muscled jaw, well hidden yet easily capable of drawing breath from underwater, and nostrils on its nose to draw oxygen on land. It had medium-length fangs, making it a carnivore, unlike its land-walking cousins, the horses. The watery equine had long, sea blue tresses as its mane, and its tail, which was a long, thick and big fin, was the same color. Kin`Dri was the creature's name, and it was one of Shuuryou's most prized possessions.

Shuuryou chuckled softly, petting the creature on her long nose. "There, there. You know I could never forget you." Grabbing Kin`Dri's reins, she mounted her aquatic steed, and urged her into a slow gallop, following some noises she heard. Shuuryou finally stopped behind a small house, seeing three men and a girl talking... "Wonder who they are.."

(Shuuryou's crest: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f71/Saisashi/th_bluegoddess.gif)

Tetsanosuke
08-04-2006, 06:52 PM
(Garr's Colors)

"Ok Sis, I'll report to Arkrian Castle and grab my riding wolf Garr. I'll see you in the fields!" Grabbing Mash and Hopps by the collars, he drags them on their was back to the castle.

Hopps was screaming mainiacly "HEY! CAPT'N SLOOOOW DOWN!!!" No use, Lute wanted to have a chance to be with his sister. They seemed inseperable at times, like they've been siblings in past lives.

Mash was feeling dizzy as his skinny body flailed about in the wind. Dust shot out from behind Lute as he ran back to Castle Arkria.

"Woohoo! Time off!" Luteous dropped Mash and Hopps of at the gate and ran to the stables were his wolf Garr was sitting.

"What is it Lute?" Garr spoke telepathicaly to Luteous, because he was his familiar. This wolf had black fur, and silver fur at his paws. He was quite large, enough for Lute to be able to ride him.

Lute grabbed a sattle off the wall and placed it on Garr's back. "We're going to ride with Leama tonight." Lute adjusted the strap on the sattle.

"Leama? Oh that darling sister of yours. You know only you and her can hear me speak right? Isn't that Peculiar?" Garr was somewhat of an intellectual wolf.

"Yeah, sure let's go!" Luteous leaped onto Garr and they went blazing from the Castle gates. it was nearing night time.

Yukari
08-04-2006, 06:59 PM
"Moonlight! Sorry I haven't riden you in so long. I've been really busy. With doing this and that." she said putting her sattle on Moonlight.

"It's ok. Stefen has let me out to run while you were gone." said Moonlight in Leama's head.

"Remind me to thank Stefen when we get back." she said hoping onto Moonlight. leama trotted moonlight out of the stables and onto the dirt path. "Where should we go first?" she asked

Saisashi~Arashi
08-04-2006, 07:09 PM
Shuuryou watched as the girl and the boys went off, one riding on a wolf, the girl on a horse. Kin`Dri would be a real surprise for them; not only did it look way out of the ordiniary, it was twice as big as a horse, and well muscled as well. If she lifted her head to the sky, she would be over 11 feet tall. She was down right huge, but not a giant. Shuuryou decided what to do, and nudged Kin`Dri into a fast trot, passing the others swiftly, but enough for them to see her pass, and possibly call out and stop her.

DemonToaster
08-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Zev grew tired of waiting and left the pub, for some reason, he never got drunk or anything. He decided to go patrol the area he was in. He might meet the person he was looking for faster that way anyways. He walked a block past the pub into an area he's never been to before. He saw someone run behind a house. Zev ran to the house and didn't see anything there. "Wonder where he went." He decided to go back to his office and gather his team.

Tetsanosuke
08-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Lute caught up with Leama, Lute then noticed a girl with a gianormus fish horse thing. "Hello Leama....Woah! Hello m'lady! What manner of horse...or... uhh fish is that?" Luteous pulled on Garr's furr and shot beside the girl and her ride. Lute waved for Leama to come along.

Garr was keeping up with the creature just fine, although he was studying the creature as they rode. "Hey Lute? What a magnificent creature this is!" His hunger for knowledge knew no bounds.

Yukari
08-04-2006, 07:27 PM
"Ohhhh..." said leama coming up next to Lute. "What is it? Hi my names Leama. I'm a temple gaurdian. If you need a place to stay the temple will house you." said Leama looking up at the women. "Moonlight, since Garr doesn't know what that thing is. Do you?" she asked her horse.

"Not a clue." said moonlight on the same level as everyone else.

Kitanoru
08-04-2006, 07:40 PM
NOTE: The statements said in red are my character's "Kitanoru's", and statements said in green is the messenger from the Nypherian Empire.)

Another person seemed to be coming, accompanying with a few other's, as Kitanoru heard more foot steps from outside the temple gates of Arkria he became more suspicious of whom might be lurking around. He mumbled to himself so that no one could hear him, "I wonder if that is Leama, or Luteous returning to the temple. Wow I haven't spoken to Luteous in a while! I wonder how he has been doing." Kitanoru looked at the pendant hanging behind a magic barrier set up by the high priest up on the wall then back out at where the person was approaching from. As the figure was approaching, the noise became quieter, for some apparent reason, that he could not figure out why that was. Kitanoru looked up, and saw that the figure had a familiar face, or that is what he thought anywase... Until then he couldn't really recall whom it was that had appeared before him. The person stated in an unsteady voice "I am here from the empire of Nypheria I have been sent here, to deliver this letter to you." Kitanoru looked puzzled and confused... "For me? Who sent this letter? And for what purpose?". The man just stood there as if he was frozen solid... As if he had been terrified to see Kitanoru or something. He knew something Kitanoru didn't, and soon Kitanoru became curious, and had a suspicion over the Nypherian Empire.

Not soon after did another letter arrive, but this time from the Arlean Empire... Kitanoru watched the people from the empires of both the Arlean Empire, and the Nypherian Empire very closely when they were in the presence of the Arkrian Temple. This was to make sure that they weren't up to anything they shouldn't be doing. But once Kitanoru had received the letter's the messengers from the other empires seemed to have vanished like holograms. "It must be the technique of both empires, I wonder what they want? well, anywase... I guess I will go see who is at the temple gates as for I have nothing more to do here, and I will read those letter's later when I head to bed. But for now they will also stay safely stored in my cloak pocket." Kitanoru heads for the temple gate to find out who has arrived back at the temple...

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Ameena awoke from he sleep."Hmm oh dear I must've dozed off I shouldn't be sleeping out here no matter how nice the weather."she thought as she got up and dusted herself off."Tomorrow's the big day.When I have to go to the Arkrian Empire.I wonder what the message says.Oh well if it included me I will eventually find out."Ameena thought as she walked to her room.She got in and locked the door behind her.She looked over at her desk it had a sealed envolpoe on it that said "Kitanoru" written on the front.

~Flash back~

"Lady Ameena I need you to deleiver this to Kitanoru.He is a preist of the Arkrian Empire temple.It is very important that it gets to him safely."said Lady Eizlen.Lady Eizlen was like a mother to Ameena.Ameena feels that Eizlen should have been High Preist and not herself.

"Yes ,Lady Eizlen, of course.I will personally promise you that this letter will be given to him."Ameena replied as she took the letter.

"How many times must I tell you you neeent refer to me as "Lady Eizlen" any longer.I'm sorry to ask a favor and then leave but I have duties to attend to.Goodbye for now Lady Ameena."Lady Eizlen said as she bowed to Ameena and left.

"Oh it's alright goodbye Lady Eizlen."Ameena said as she walked in the other direction.

~~Flashback Over~~

"Okay now I can sleep soundly.Without having to worry about catching a cold."Ameena said.She climbed into her bed and went to sleep.

Zanethose
08-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Canti's color. Diablo's color.

Canti walked down the side of the street, his shift had just ended. He had always hated the night shift, even though it did provide more entertainment than the earlier shifts. He walked quickly, in long strides, towards the castle and stables.

"I kind of feel like riding tonight....there isnt much anything better to do...and i havent riden Diablo for some time now..."

He walked quickly, his sword thumping against his thigh, underneath his trench coat, as he walked. He wanted to just ride around for a while...who knows, maybe he would see Lute. Lute was his good friend....no, his best friend. They had been in the same unit until they both were promoted to captains, when they were split up. Now they barely ever saw each other. With any luck, he would see him and maybe get to chat for a while.

He reached the stables and pulled out a saddle, putting on Diablo.

"Hey buddy, its been a while, sorry about that."

"Hey Canti, its alright, i understand how much work you have. Besides, i do get out to run."

Canti smiled and jumped on, taking off out of the stables.

Kitanoru
08-04-2006, 09:53 PM
(the red is Kitanoru speaking, the light purple or violet color is the letter that Kitanoru receives)

"Hmm... no one seems to be here anymore, at the temple gate that is... that is quite strange... did they leave already? I don't think I left them waiting that long..." Viper closes the temple gate doors as a Temple Guardian, it is his duty to keep the Temple as safe as possible, and to keep information that shouldn't be given out... Hidden, locked away, and guarded. He walks back to his dorm, where he spends most his time. He took out the letter that was handed to him earlier on from the Nypherian Temple messenger. The letter told of his past, and what happened to his family.The letter stated "Hello there brother, it has been quite a while... I can't recall the last time when i saw you.. I can't say where I am, as for it is forbidden...please though know that I miss you, and long to see you, I hope you are keeping well brother... Please keep the pendant safe... I have heard from sister that father has past away, that was I bet a tragic moment for all of us. Well my time is running short... I am going to have to go but I will..." The letter stopped there...

"What sort of message is this! I despise that they do not allow my brother to state the location, and secondly... the letter isn't even complete... How am I suppose to know where he is, how he is, and if he can be reached...ugh!" Kitanoru storms into a fit with tears filling his eyes... "Lies! All filthy lies! I can't, and won't believe this... Mother and Father I...I... I will not forgive you for this!" Kitanoru tries to hold in all the pain and suffering that he is going through...but tears just keep falling from his eyes... one by one all you could hear was the splashing of the tears falling, and pounding the cold, and stone engraved tiles with codes in the floor. Each and every tear lighting the tile, and giving off a silver moon light glow... to every drop as it fell.. the message became more clear on the tile... "sniff...sniff..." as Kitanoru wipes away the tears. "wha..what... is this? Am I seeing things correctly? The flo...floor... I can read a few of the words engraved in it that I have not been able to for years...what is happening to this temple... or further more to me?" Kitanoru pulls out his pendant, it gives off a silver glow but only one letter is visible... "huh? I wasn't able to decipher that letter before... what is this...what is happening to me?" as Kitanoru sat up on his bed that he was lying down on for the longest time. He then felt a cold breeze suddenly rush past him...

"What was that? huh? I didn't put that letter over there..." Kitanoru reached for the letter that came from the Arlean Empire... " I don't want to read this right now! Why is it out lying in the open? It was in my pocket just a few moments ago..." Kitanoru stuffs it back into his pocket... "well that was strange..." as Kitanoru begins to stand up and think over what he has just been told... "The "truth", I don't even know the meaning of that word anymore it seems... Could it be, that I have a brother out there somewhere in the world...waiting...waiting for the day to meet up?, is it my destiny that I find him, or will he find me? I better look into this a little more..."

Kitanoru decides to go for a walk, so he he unlocks the door to his dorm, and enters the hallway. As he approaches the entrance of the temple another gush of wind past by his side, sending the letter from the Arlean Empire flying up, and having him notice it he caught the letter with a firm grasp of his hand. "Wow I am really beginning to hate today..." and becomes so fet up with the letter, he tears it up into tiny shreds and disposes of it into one of the trash bins in the temple. Once that was off his chest he went to the entrance door, opened it, and peered outside... to see if anything else terrible might happen to him. He was glad that the coast seemed clear.

He was about to step down the temple stairs when a huge gush of wind swept him off his feet sending him flying and hitting a tree five feet away... "Ugh!! What is with this darn wind!!" He hears a crumpling sound coming from his pocket in his cloak... "oh my gosh I couldn't even imagine what that could be... that better not be what I think it is..." As he reaches for what it might be he then thought to himself..."what ever it is, it wants me to reach into my pocket and retrieve it... so I will just ignore the fact that it is there." Kitanoru begins his walk to cool down from his stressful day...that he cannot seem to escape...

Yukari
08-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Leama see;s that it's getting dark and she still needs to put Moonlight into her stable and then run back to the temple. "Borther, sorry I couldn't stay long I have to get to the temple. Oh and mi'lady if you still don't have a room the temple will give you a room as long as you need." she said. She kicking moonlight into a full run. "Sorry for this Moonlight but I need to drop you off and get back to the temple." she said.

She gave Moonlight to Stefen and was running back to the temple. When she got there she saw Kita get blown across the feild into a tree. "Kita? Are you ok?" she asked running over to him.

Sasuke is God
08-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Dante stood there with his eyes close and head down. He was surrounded by 12 of his best men. Dante slowly lifted his head and opened his eyes. "Okay, let's do this!" He said as a smile crossed his face while the first men charged at him. Dante easily dodged one while driving his fist into the otherones stomach. "Is that all you have?" Dante asked cockly. He then jumped up at eye level to one of the soldiers and planted his foot in between the soldiers eyes. Dante then flipped backwards as another soldier went for a cheap shot. "Well this is just way to easy!" Dante stated as he grabed the head of the soldier tring to hit him and threw him into the wall. Dante then landed on his feet and smiled. "Anyone else? I have more for those stupid enough!" Dante said as he looked around the room. No one moved and Dante smiled as he grabed a towel. "Well thanks for the work out! Contine to spare untill you pass out!" Dante said as he left and headed for the shower.

Fionn Mac
08-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Cormac had the night watch, as usual. He'd do just about anything for his captain, he respected the older man who had commanded the Wayrean forces for a long time now.

Cormac took out a tiny seed and gripped it into his hand. He used his magic to manipualte the seed into a vine which wrapped around his arm. Cormac was always practicing his magic and finding new ways to use his powers and love of nature.

The life of a soldier was rather drab as only a handful of rebels ever mustered enough courage to attack the Wayrean Knights. Cormac felt that there was a threat growing, as it was always too quiet. Though he may of been the only one who felt it, he hoped someone else in the other Empires felt it as well.

Kitanoru
08-04-2006, 10:36 PM
(loom's definition in my case is a thesaurus term that means To come into view: appear, emerge, issue, materialize, show)

"Well sort of, just it has been a long day that is all...Things have come up with my past that I must face, and try to loom upon. There is this wind, that keeps appearing, and disappearing it is very strange and it seems to be targeting me for some very strange reason... But yes, I should be fine, that tree only left me with a minor headache and a bruise. Well anywase, I am going out for a short while, however I should be back soon as for it is getting a bit late, I just have to get some things off my chest, that is all... Thank you so much Leama for caring, you truley are the best! I really don't know what I would do with out someone like you on my side, always trying to cheer me up when I am down, you always seem to be there for me, you really do have one of the better personality around here in this temple. I am really pleased to have been aquainted with you as for you really are a true friend and I am glad to have someone to look up to when I am down.

Yukari
08-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Leama smiled "I really think you should get some sleep but do what you want. I have night watch." she said getting up. She stunk her hand out at Kita to help him up. "I could get rid of that headache of your if you like." she said.

DemonToaster
08-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Quazzi's color Gustav's Color Zev's color

Zev got back to his office, and he saw his crew sleeping. They were sleeping around the room. Zev stared in amazement at his sleeping crew. He only had two crew members, ever since an accident where Jake and Feldman were jumping from roof to roof, slipped and fell about twenty feet and then died. He was still staring in disbelief at his crew. " What is your problem? If you were gonna go to sleep, you could've at least gone to your homes, it'd me less disgraceful to your reputation."

"Sorry sir, we didn't expect you back so early."

I'm not sure how that justifies that, but anyways, get ready you two, we have a search to do, it appears someone is sneaking around town, and we need to know what he's up to"

"Where are we going to start the search?"

"Just meet me at the Oraul district."

"Yes Sir!"

Ryuk
08-04-2006, 11:03 PM
"L" is looking through his bag "I have to stop eating all my food!" "L" looks up for a fruit tree "so what can I find today" Looks at the temple *I can so find food in the temple I know I am going to get in trouble but I need food!*
"L" walks to the temple and looks through the temple for food *I hope no one sees me*

Saisashi~Arashi
08-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Shuuryou noticed the girl and boy come up against her, then the girl left as soon as she came, saying her name was Leama. Shuuryou would've said something, but they left in such a hurry. She sighed some; she'd really like to talk to someone, or have fun, or something. But so was the life of royalty, shunned by the common folk. Shuuryou glanced at Kin`Dri, "What do you think we should do now?" The aquatic horse nickered, and grazed a hoof against the dirt in response. Shuuryoun sighed again, leaning her back backwards as the horse trotted slowly down the dirt path. There was nothing to do... "What do you say we go hunting then, 'hm?" Kin`Dri gave a soft neigh, and kicked into a gallop, as they sidetracked off the path towards the forest that bordered both sides of the road. Readying her bow and arrow, Shuuryou took aim, and fired. Down came a large deer in one easy blow. Shuuryou was famous for her expert shooting with the bow; fast, clean, and always on target. "I suppose we should clean it, cook it, eat a little, and give the rest to the poor?"

Kin`Dri seemed to give a laugh, of whatever laugh a horse could do. "Then why did I shoot it? There's nothing to use it for." Kin`Dri snorted a bit in irritance. Shuuryou laughed, and shrugged. "Okay fine, you can have it." Withdrawing her arrow from the deer's carcass, she let her steed feast on the mammal as she reorganized her weapons, hiding them under her white cloak. "Well, better be off to the city then, 'eh?" Kin`Dri nodded, and the young woman mounted her, and resumed her slow trotting towards the Arkrian Capital.

Kitanoru
08-04-2006, 11:27 PM
(Red is my character, Orange is a person that happens to be in the background and seen un-noticed, and the green is the whispering of the wind.)

Kitanoru looks up at Leama, and say's "you really don't have to, you have been so kind already, but if you would like you may rid me of my headache even though I am sure it will go away shortly." Kitanoru as he was being helped up by Leama he had noticed that his pendant shined a moon light yellow glow that seeped through his cloak... He had hoped that Leama didn't notice that also. He wouldn't know what to say if he were in that position. "Maybe, um... on second thought I better walk off the headache I am sure the night time's cool, and not overly warm temperature will relieve the pain, and I wouldn't want to keep you from being late to your night duties. So sorry that I'm sort of in a hurry, but I will be back a bit later and we can talk then I promise. Phewph, I hope Leama didn't notice that gleaming glow of light coming from my cloak back there..." Viper heard his name being called as he was walking off into the distance from behind him. Also he could have sworn someone had called out to him "Be careful, and please do return soon." He suspected that it might have been Leama, as it just might have been, but when he turned around, and no one was there...

A faint whisper ran through his ear through the wind... "Head North East, and you sha'll come across something that you have been searching for... for a very long time... you might have seen it before, and you might have not, but it is waiting... for the time to be revealed..." Kitanoru became sort of worried and decided to head back toward's the temple, however there was just one problem... There seemed to be something blocking his path that he could not forepass leading him into having to take this fateful journey... He only hopes that he won't be alone. As Kitanoru looks back trying not to shed tears, he sets off in search of this hidden legend, that was foretold to him through the wind.

Yukari
08-04-2006, 11:33 PM
"Ok, we can talk later." she said helping him. "Well, got to go. Have fun on your walking." she said walking into the temple. She hadn't had anything to eat since lunch and she was hungry. She went into the kitchen.

Ryuk
08-04-2006, 11:43 PM
After few minutes in the kitchen "L" finds some apples."ha and noone saw me."
Walks out of the kitchen with three apples.

Sasuke is God
08-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Dante walks out of the shower and gets dressed in his equpiment and goes on patrol. "I'm so bored with this! When do I get to shoot someone?" Dante said to himself as he looks up into the stars. Beautiful night though he thought to himself.

Kitanoru
08-05-2006, 12:23 AM
As Kitanoru is venturing off he can't keep thinking about that letter that spoke of his brother... The wind that kept getting in his way. The Arlean Empire letter that he threw a way and mysteriously re-appeared in his pocket... In scattered pieces due to Kitanoru ripping the letter to shreds. Kitanoru had a flash back of when he was younger where he would always ask his parents whether he had a brother or sister or not and there response all the time was to never respond... So he would always have to change the subject. He now knows that if the letter is telling the honest truth he does honestly have a brother that he has never been aquainted with in his entire life time but does seem to know about Kitanoru so there has to be some connection.

He wondered how his brother, if the other person writing the letter, was even his brother was capable of knowing so much stuff about him, knowing almost every speck of detail of Kitanoru's life. That was a very strange appearance in a letter... Kitanoru finally took the chance to reach into his pocket to find out what this letter wanted from Arlean Empire. To his surprise another member of his family wrote this letter, and the strange thing is the letter wasn't ripped any more it was a full sheet of paper as if it was entirely new...

This time it was his sister, and this time it actually was a full letter. It explained almost exactly what the last letter said however as for it being his sister it had some unique changes to it slightly. One section of it was in code, or in another like language... However it almost reminded him of the encryptions on both his pendant, and in the Temple the tile was covered with this type of style writing. His sister had stated her location, her name and her position of where she was at... She was a Temple Guardian of the Arlean Empire. Not only Kitanoru had the position of a Temple Guardian, but his sister did too "how cool!" he thought to himself. Her name was said to be "Serenity", but most people called her Fibee, no one really knew why, but some how she got that nick name... Is what is said in the letter.

Kitanoru grew in curiousity when he read the letter from his sister, and wished to go see her. So he did just that... He began his journey up to where the Arlean Empire was to go and see her for himself. Maybe even if he was lucky she would venture with him to help seek out his brother, and find this mysterious something that was waiting for him to find...

Insolence
08-05-2006, 04:49 AM
Synn walked true the lang hallways of the monnestary he grew up. His white mask was shifting and shaping like crazy as a reaction to his feelings at the moment. He never realized how much he hated this place, day in day out they told him what to do and how to do it. on what time and at what place to do it. They completly controlled his live, he had nothing to say about it. Until the day of his accident he was hopelessly stuck in a web of does and dont's. Synn walked into a shadow and teleported himself to his private room at the Curche of the High Priest of the Death Bringers. He looked into the mirror and saw his mask calmdown a bit.
I need to speak to my old friend Vergil Sparda, so lets get a ship to get to the next island. Synn tought as he started to pack his bag.

DemonToaster
08-05-2006, 06:20 AM
Zev's color Quazzi's color Gustav's color

Zev waited near the entrance of the Oraul district, he had never been there before, but decided to start the search for that shadow there.

"We got here as soon as we could."

"Good, Let's go"

"Sir, if I may, why are we searching here? We never have before"

Something about that guy seemed suspicious to me." Zev walked down the street and saw it completely empty. "Hmm," he thought,"strange, normally there's a lot of children in this street." He could see this place from the pub and there are normally a lot of kids here. "C'mon, lets go over there, I think I heard something."

viperhell
08-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Lavatiz was walking around looking for his captain L as L leaves the temple Lavatiz walks up behind him "Sir L what are you doing? Why arent you getting ready to leave the town to patrol like we always do sonny?"

Yukari
08-05-2006, 08:46 AM
Leama ate a pear and headed to the gates to lock up for the night. She got to the gates and looked out them just to make sure no one was out there. She spoted to men. "Elo, Sirs. Have you come to stay the night at the temple?" she asked. "I'm a temple gaurdian here. We have plenty of rooms left if you would like to stay the night. I'm Leama." she said

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Ameena awoke to see it still night out side."I can't sleep, but I guess I can leave early."Ameena thought as she got out of bed and put on her regular clothes.She grabbed her fans and put them on her sides and grabbed her staff and letter and held on in each hand.She started t chant and in a few moments she was in the Arkrian Empire."Okay I'm here.Now I have to find Kitanoru, and give him this letter."Ameena thought as she started to walk forward.After a while she came up to a man who looked like he was about to go on a journey and was headed in the Arlean Empire's direction."Oh.Excuse me.Sir.Do you know where I can find Kitanoru the temple guardian?"Ameena asked after she ran up to him.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Kyo walked outside in his normal clothes,and saw Dante out on patrol."Hmm....looks like its his night on patrol."He decides to walk up to Dante."Hey,Dante,your night on patrol?Your a captain,just like me,right?I thought captains were supposed to be higher ranks than others.Its a shame that you got stuck with this."Kyo lets out a sigh."So,how's it going out here?See anything?"

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Dante stopped and smiled as Kyo approached. "No, I don't have to patrol, but it's to nice out not to walk around. So what are you doing out here?" Dante asked as he leaned against a nearby wall.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 11:52 AM
"Ah,I just wanted to see if anybody was out here.Not much going on lately."He then turned to Dante."He,I saw you earlier training while I was passing by.Pretty good.Im not sure though,if your getting stronger,or everybody else is getting weaker."He said with a smile,then laughed.

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Dante smiled. "Would you like to test that? I mean, I have enough energy to go anther round with second rate captains." Dante said with a little laugh. That should get him going. I hate this guy. No skill to back up his mouth! Dante thought to himself.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Kyo turned to him."Well,I really wasnt looking for a fight at the moment,but if you want to,then I'll be happy to show you how easily a "second rate captain" can take you down."Lets go."Kyo begins to walk back into the castle.

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Dante grins and pulls out his sword. "Why go inside? It's really nice out here!" Dante said as he leaned his sword against the wall. He then pulled out his two guns and put them next to his sword.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 12:20 PM
"Oooo,guns."He unsheaths his blade out of the sheath that is tied to his belt,then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a kunai."Alright,we'll do it out here then,if you insist."He then smiles."I'll even be nice and let you go first.",he says with a smirk.

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 12:24 PM
"Hmmm...stupid, rookie mistake. First mistake, you should have kept your weapons so that it was fair." Dante said, getting into his postion. "Second mistake, letting me attack you." Dante then throws two fireballs at Kyo's chest and follows them both with a sweeping kick to the feet.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 12:31 PM
He hits the fireballs away and dodges the kick by jumping,and while Dante is down while doing his sweep kick,he kicks him in the face."Rule #1.Keep your mouth shut and fight."

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Dante laid flat on his back and caught Kyo's foot. He then jumped up and swung kyo into a nearby wall and followed with his foot. He stopped short of Kyo's face and laughs. "Well that was fun! So how have you been lately? We haven't really talked much." Dante said as he held out his hand.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Kyo smiled,then grabbed Dante's foot and spinned him around,then knocked him into the same wall."No way man,Im not gonna let you just finish like that.And I've been fine."

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Dante caught himself with his hands and pushed back out. He then sighs as he stands up. "Okay, if you won't walk away," Dante said as he threw two more fireballs, "then I'll have to carry you away." Dante then started a barrage of fireballs as he slowly moves towards his equipment.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Kyo began quickly blocking the fireballs away,and dodging some as well."Yeah,we'll see about that one!"He also began to move close to his weapons,then leaped for 2 kunai."Im only gonna fight using 2 kunai.I dont need anything else if I want to fight you.

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Dante smiled as he jumped towards his guns. He place Ebony and Ivory in their respective holsters and grabbed his sword. "Lets go get a drink." Dante said as he put his sword away and began to walk away. If he attacks me with my back turned, I'll kill him! Dante thought to himself as he said, "First rounds my treat."

Amaruk
08-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Vergil, steadied himself as a wave hit the side of the boat. He was heading towards the Fualian Empire. I have found you brother. This time you won't escape me. Vergil thought to himself as a group of sailors walked towards him. "Hey, who do you think you are?" one of the obviously drunk sailors said. Another approached with two daggers drawn, as he was slightly staggering. Vergil smiled slightly as he turned around. "We know that you are one of em'!! Those 'Bringers of death'!!" The same sailor said as the ship rocked again. Vergil smiled as he pulled out his katana and removed the head of three of the men, including the one who was talking. He then procedece to jump into a row boat and cuts the rope. As soon as he was far enough away, Vergil shot a blazing lightning ball at the ship, setting it ablaze. "Humph, fools." Vergil said as he rowed to shore.

Ryuk
08-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Lavatiz was walking around looking for his captain L as L leaves the temple Lavatiz walks up behind him "Sir L what are you doing? Why arent you getting ready to leave the town to patrol like we always do sonny?"
"ok stop calling me sonny and we will patrol soon but not now"says "L".
"L" walks to what he can find now.

viperhell
08-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Lavatiz looks at his captain "well he did decide to gain the rank oh well." so captian when do we start the patrol for the bringers of doom or whatever they are called

Ryuk
08-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Lavatiz looks at his captain "well he did decide to gain the rank oh well." so captian when do we start the patrol for the bringers of doom or whatever they are called
"I dont think we will find any I think,but if we do we will kill them for now we will just patrol." "L" starts to patrol.

viperhell
08-05-2006, 04:53 PM
lavatiz's follows "L" on the patrol as the neared the docks lavatiz notices a boat that seems to be coming towards shore "captain what is that sir"

Ryuk
08-05-2006, 04:57 PM
lavatiz's follows "L" on the patrol as the neared the docks lavatiz notices a boat that seems to be coming towards shore "captain what is that sir""umm...It is a boat" "L" whats for the the boat to come to shore we will what to see what is on it.

viperhell
08-05-2006, 05:00 PM
"yes sir captain sir" lavatiz readies his spear and waits watching the shore

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Diji sat in the temple reading ma book called 'emotions, and what they mean to you.' "Nothing worth noting tonight." he said to himslef as though there was some one there to hear him. He looked around and lit a few candles in the room with the mere thought of it. "I am, happy that my powers work but I am sad that nothing has happened yet and getting bored as a result." he looked at the book inquistitively. "This book, it actually makes me feel something. He turned the pages over a few licks. "Oh, I have to check on the crystal, which makes me happy that i'm doing a good job in service of the gods." he said, a small hint of glee in his voice. he walked to the crystal, and noted that it was fine. "I really want something to happen."

DemonToaster
08-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Zev's color Quazzi's color Gustav's color PeasentZev looked behind the house where he saw the man run to, all he saw was a chicken. You can never trust a chicken. He remembered his father say that once, but that was because his grandfather was mauled by one. "Have either of you seen anything yet?"
"Nothing yet, sir."
"Stop calling me that, call me by my name, not sir."
"I think I see something over there. It looked like someone in a cloak"
Zev ran ahead and found the person and grabbed him by the hood. "Who are you?"
"I am just a simple peasent. Please spare me."
Zev let go of the hooded woman, sighs, and then asks, "Hey, Gustav, where are we now anyways?"
"It seems that Gustav isn't here."
Zev sighed again, "Well, at least we have another reason to patrol," then he began to search.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 05:22 PM
Kyo looked confused for a second as Dante walked away."What?So the fights over!?"He then shrugged."Um,ok,whatever."He then follows Dante,and while walking,he thinks,"Wow,I didnt expect him to give up like that.Well,cant blame him"He then smiled.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-05-2006, 05:32 PM
Diji Touched the crystal "I really miss my brother. wait, I just said something emotional with out the book." he looked at the book and it caught flame "Useless aid." he threw it in the air and it burned to ashes. Diji looked at the crystal once more. "What more do I have to learn, god of the flame?" he got to his knees and bowed. "I have master all the magic one can muster from our temple, yet I feel there is more. suddenly he heard something behind him. he picked up the crystal protectively and and looked to where he heard the noise. "What is your buisness here, follower of the flame?" A dagger flew at his face but he easily dodged it. "An enemy? perhaps a death bringer?" a dagger flew towards him again in response he avoided it easily, thgough this time he threw up the crystal and snapped, illuminating the area, the he lit the death bringer on fire. a swrod swiped at his back, and he avoided it, stabbing the death bringer with his knife and ripping it up, killing him. Three more came out and rushed him, but before he could do anything, the crystal hit him on the head knocking him out.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-05-2006, 05:56 PM
diji woke uup a few hours later to find no trace of the death bringers or the crystal, except for the burnt body of a death bringer and a blood stain tha dissapeared in a few feet. "Dammit. God's, please forgive me. I have let you down, and I must repent for my misdeed." he prayed and a meaasge came to him. 'Go to arkria' he stopped praying and looked about him. nothing could be seen, but he heard it in his mind as clear as anyword which had been spoken to him, the same voice that told him to join the temple. "I must go to Arkria. There must be someone there, as it is the temple of light." he stood up and bowed to a statue of the Holder of the fire crystal. "I will return with the source of our power." he wrote a quick not and packed his staff, 3 days worth of clothes and a weeks portion of food bfore leaving at dawn, riding on a wave of warm air towards the island of light.

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Dante turned to reply, but then noticed a colomn of smoke. "What the....RAISE THE WATCH!!" Dante yelled as he ran towards the smoke.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Diji arrived about a week later on the shore of the island, looking rather raggedy and tired. "I have arrived at the island of light." he walked a bit inland and looked about him. "I need to get to the temple." he heated the air below him and floated inwards, but stopped on a roof and fell asleep. a week of nonstop power using had tired him out, and he had no money for a hotel.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Kyo ran out of the castle to the wall of the castle and pulled out his 2 kunai.He then began to scale the wall quickly,then reached the top and sounded the bell several times.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Diji woke at the sounding of the bell, noticing it rang the same way as on his island. "I wonder what's wrong." he said as he jumped off the rooftop. "i have to see the High preistess though." he ran in the direction of the temple, then floating using his talent once again. He arrived at the temple a short while later and walked in, hoping to at least find a guard there. "hello! is any one here?" he yelled.

Tetsanosuke
08-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Luteous was confuzed about everybody leaving him in the middle of riding, but he shook it off. "Guess i'll report back to the Capitol... Wait, report? I seriously need a vacation." He pulled on Garr's furr and they blazed towards the castle gate.

"Why did they leave Lute? I wanted to study that peculiar creature." Garr was disapointed. Lute lead Garr into the stable and grabbed the sattle off of him.

"I don't know buddy, sis and that lady probly had stuff to do. Night!" Lute walked out of the stables and into the castle, using an EtherGate to open a light portal to his dorm. He jumped on his bed and slept like a log.

during the night, Luteous dreamt himself and his sister sorrounded by light, with wings and the whole shiny deal. "What... Huh?" He looked around the room, where a large man with 6 arms sat in the middle of a counsil. Lute couldn't figure out what was happening, so he just sat there in his dream. The dream ended and Luteous slept through the night.

Yukari
08-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Leama heard the call. "Yes?" asked Leama. She came out of the crystal room to meet a man. "How may I help you? Do you need a room or food?" she asked walking up to the man. "I'm Leama. I'm one of the temple gaurdians. May I ask your name?" she said.

Kitanoru
08-05-2006, 07:34 PM
(Red is Kitanoru speaking, and light blue is Ameena replying to one of Kitanoru's comments.)

Viper heard a voice calling to him, just a few yards away. He turned swiftly, and faced the the direction of where the figure was approaching him from. He glared into the eyes of the wanderer that stood before him at last. She did seem a lot like Kitanoru, due to the fact that she dressed almost the same, and she spoke in a tone that resembled that of a temple guardian.

"She spoke of a letter, that she held firmly in her hand. That very letter, was addressed to me, or that is what it seemed, as she did call my name. She asked me so kindly if my name was Kitanoru, and that of a temple guardian, I kindly responded with yes, a matter of fact, I am Kitanoru. Is there something you wish to address to me madam. Also would you be as so kind to tell me your name? and where you have come from? I see that you have a letter for me, would it be alright that I take a look at it. I have been wondering lately how the Nypherian Empire has been doing. Also I am told that one of my family members is there, at the moment. Do you think that you could send him a message for me? As for I must be on my way. I have to meet my sister in the Arlean Empire, she seems to have news for me. As for I have news for her too. Well, the message I would really like for you to send is here... I wrote this letter yesterday if you could please get this to my brother, I would be much obliged, thanks."

"His name?" she spoke suddenly.

"his name, you say? Oh... um... let me see... um... one second... um... erm.. uff... okay... I really don't know, but his last name should fall under my last name, which is Sijumashi. I really appreciate what you are doing for me, and thank you. What was your name was again may I ask?"

As Kitanoru waits impatiently, to head on his journey out to find the Arlean Empire... and soon after, the Nypherian Empire.

"The journey has just begun..." as Kitanoru thought to himself...

While staring at the ground, watching critters crawl around, scavenging for food... and waiting for the lady infront of him, to allow him the chance to set off, as for he has a long journey a head of himself, and needs his rest, as for it was becoming quite late, and becoming quite dark outside. However, there was just one problem, he wasn't able to return back to the temple for some odd reason, as for a barrier seemed to block his path. He decided that he would have to set up camp somewhere along the way to Arlean Empire, but forgot that he didn't have many supplies for the outdoors... He began by venturing in the direction of the Arlean Empire, hoping that he could manage a way in finding supplies to set up camp for the night, some place, and some how.

"I will not rest until I am at least a quarter of the way" he mumbled to himself.

"I will set up camp, and spend the night, as for I will need all my strength for day break..."

In his last words as he was walking into the bush.. saying his goodbyes to Ameena that he had just met, and saying last minute:

"don't worry, as we sha'll soon meet again... I assure you"

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Leama heard the call. "Yes?" asked Leama. She came out of the crystal room to meet a man. "How may I help you? Do you need a room or food?" she asked walking up to the man. "I'm Leama. I'm one of the temple gaurdians. May I ask your name?" she said. "though those sound nice, I am the high preist of faulian and I have some grave news. The crystal of flames has been abducted from our temle. I did my best to fend them off, but I ended up losing it to them. I am sorry to deliver such news, oh wait, an emotion." he said with the slightest hint of excitement. "Oh, well as I was saying I got a divine massage to come here in hopes of a solution."

Yukari
08-05-2006, 08:32 PM
"I'm sorry please forgive me. I am so disrespectful." she said bowing "Please follow me to the crystal room there we can talk without anyone hearing us." she said walking towards the room.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-05-2006, 08:34 PM
"I'm sorry please forgive me. I am so disrespectful." she said bowing "Please follow me to the crystal room there we can talk without anyone hearing us." she said walking towards the room. he floated in the room and sat cross legged on the floor. "My name is diji and I am the High preist at faulian. As I said the crystal has changed into the possesion of the death bringers."

Yukari
08-05-2006, 08:38 PM
She sat down in front of Diji "That's very bad news. Very bad indeed. That makes them one step closer to bringing 'Zuku' back." she said shaking her head.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-05-2006, 08:40 PM
"Zuku? you mean Ragnarok, correct?" he said, kind of confgused. "he looked at the ground. I could have taken them out, but I messed up. I feel so dissapointed in myself." he looked up. "another emotion, today is a record day."

Yukari
08-05-2006, 08:43 PM
"What do you mean "a record day"?" she asked very confused. Didn't people always have emotions? Well at least all the people she knew did.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-05-2006, 08:47 PM
"It's a story that many people have called sad. One day, I got really angry at my twin, who had been making fun of me. I pushed him over the side of the island and well, hardly anyone can survive a fall that great. I heard a message from the god who had told me come here to join the preist hood, and I put so much effort into it that I eventually lost the ability to emote. For a short while lately I have been trying to pick up emotions, and so far it has been a success." he explained.

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-05-2006, 08:51 PM
"Oh goodbye."Ameena said as Kitanoru walked off."A letter for a Sijumashi ....but I'm a high preistess not a meesenger."Ameena thought as she turned and started to walk off."....Should I stay here for any longer or just leave now?I need to inform Eizlen of my new task so I shall go back to the temple then travel to Nypherian Empire at noon tomorrow."Ameena added to her thoughts.She repeated the chant she said earlier and reappered in the courtyard of her temple.The preistesses were already begining to awaken as it was now becoming early morning.Ameena went to Eizlen's room."Lady Ezilen?"Ameena asked as she knocked on the door.Eizlen answered it.

"Lady Eizlen I have a new task now, but the letter has been recived by Kitanoru.My new task is to deliver a letter to his brother in Nypherian Empire.I am going to leave at noon do you think you could handle my duties until my return?I'm sorry to ask you, but it wouldn't be right to leave them undone."Ameena explained.

"Of course Lady Ameena you do whatever you need.I don't want you to stay cooped up in the temple all day.And it is no problem I will be happy to take care of your duties."Eizlen replied.

"Thankyou very very much Lady Eizlen.I have to go prepare now goodbye."Ameena said as she bowed.Then she turned to go to her room.She got there and started to pack.

Yukari
08-05-2006, 08:53 PM
"Yes very sad indeed but I'm glad that your emotions are returning!" she said smiling. "You have probably be traveling for sometime. Let me show you to your room. You probabley are tried from your trip." she said getting up.

Tetsanosuke
08-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Luteous awoke early in the morning, so early that the sun wasn't even up. He climbed out of bed and stretched out. After his stretch he walked down the hallway outside of his room and looked around.
The Arkrian castle was of a bright hue, the walls wher bright white made of a stone that stores light and releases it little by little. The hallway was covered with a long red carpet and the walls were adorned with painings and other artistic things.

Luteous decided to go to the training grounds, though he hoped nobody else was up because people loved to challenge him there. He walked down some stairs and out a door onto an stone arena. He looked aound for any presence of life.

"Hello?" He said aloud, and his voice echoed several times.

"Hello Capt'n! Hows 'bout a spar?" Mash leaped from the benches on the side and seemingly glided towards Lute. His bright green hair waving in mid air. He landed a little ways from Lute and drew his claws. "Un' Garde!"

Luteous shook his head and drew his sword, the blade was eminating a golden aura. He charged towards Mash with a vertical swing, forcing the blade and himself into the air.

Mash quickly dodged with a back flip and leaped up after him, claws ripping away.

Luteous made a smirk and laughed "You should remember this is how I defeat you all the time!" While in mid-air he swept down and a golden wave of energy that blew Mash away.

Mash hit the ground with a thump and rubbed his head. "Oi? 'ow am I Suppose' rememba when I'a keep bumpin' me head?" Mashes serious face turned into a smile, and he started laughing.

Lute was laughing too until he realized he was still in the air. "Ohhhh-crap." he stated emotionlessly as he started to fall towards the ground.

After the crash he got up and dusted himself off. "Better luck next time Mash!" as him and Mash exit the arena in a joyous mood.

Saisashi~Arashi
08-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Shuuryou's ears tingled as her brother's name was mentioned. She never knew that her brother was Ragnarok, nor did she know that she was the reincarnation of Armageddon, but she did know that she was different, and not entirely human. "Duh," she muttered. As Kin`Dri finished her meal, Shuuryou looked up at her. "What do we do now? It's getting late, and I don't have anyone to make our usual royal tent." Kin`Dri arched upward, and turned her head to the shore. Shuuryou smiled and nodded, "Alright, we'll find out then."

Soon Shuuryou, mounted on her aquatic steed, rode towards the sea. As she did, she looked up, hearing quiet, soft whispers through the wind. Something was happening, and it wasn't good. Shuuryou got off Kin`Dri, and kneeled in the sand, touching the water that rushed on the shore with her smooth hand. Her expression turned worried, and she closed her eyes, listening to the whispers of the waves and wind, and feeling the touch of the cool water. They spoke to her, in some way or another, that only she could understand. Thunder rumbled above in the sky, causing Shuuryou's head to jerk up in suprise, though she didn't rise from her position. The clouds were dark and gray, moving quickly, full of dread and fear as it crossed the sky. The wind became harsh and cold.... the water restless and wicked.. the trees bent and hurt.

"Our brother Fire has been taken from his home..." the water whispered to Shuuryou. "Our brother Electricity has been stolen from his as well. Ragnarok draws near again... he comes ever so swiftly, in the work of Death."

Shuuryou's eyes widened. "What does that mean," she asked confused. "Ragnarok? Who is he? And who is Death?"

"Two of our brothers are gone.. Ragnarok needs all of us to be released... but his powers are already evolving. The clouds, they speak to us, in sinister whispers. But Ragnarok will not come alone; he ever searches for his sister, and hosts to work through. This is what Death is for."

"His sister...?" But the water could not answer any more. Only muffled whispers came from it; Ragnarok's powers were affecting the weather, and all of nature, turning it into a hateful beast. "Something is definitely wrong. We have to go to the temple. Now!" The wind and clouds got ever more dreadful and defiant, and this meant it was closer... whatever it was.

"Look to the wind.. black ship..." a voice murmured around Shuuryou.

"To the wind? Where the heck is that.." Kin`Dri snorted restlessly. It was getting worse, and there was no time to be standing around. "Ugh, I'll figure out later." Shuuryou mounted her equine again, and rode as fast as she could to the temple. "There! Come on 'Dri, faster!" The horse kicked into overdrive, and sped toward to ancient temple. When Shuuryou got close enough, she didn't even wait for Kin`Dri to stop; she leaped off the horse, and landed in front of the temple. She ran into it, yelling. "Where is the head priest or priestess? I have to speak to them, now!"

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Dante pulled out his sword, Rebellion and charged towards the pilliar of smoke. It can't be him. There's no way he'd come here. Or whould he? Dante thought to himself as he pushed onwards.

Yukari
08-05-2006, 09:49 PM
"Another person? I guess this is a busy night." she said to herself. "I'm coming! Hold on!" she yelled. She walked out the room and to the woman. "Hey your the person on the big thingy." she said "How may I help you?" she asked.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 09:50 PM
After seing everyone come and charge outward,Kyo jumped down off of the castle and landed on his feet,then began to run,and caught up with Dante."Dante!Do you know whats happening out there?!?"

Saisashi~Arashi
08-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Shuuryou took a step back, startled and offended. "Thing!? That, priestess, is my most loyal friend and companion! Kin`Dri... an aquatic horse, I guess you can call it." Sighed a bit, realizing she made too big a deal, but then remembered she needed to tell Leama. "Alright, my name is Shuuryou. I'm the leader of Nypheria, the Island of Water. I've come here on an errand.. as an ambassador. But now it seems I was meant to come here for something more. Anyway, to get to the point, something wrong is going on. Look outside. The waters tell me something evil is approaching... Ragnarok, whoever he is. And 'Death' as well. The Fire and Electricity crystals have already been stolen... Ragnarok's powers are beginning to return. And they also said he was looking for his sister... I don't know what all of this means.. Do you?"

Fionn Mac
08-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Cormac awoke to the sound of battle. Had he fallen asleep? He felt the back of his head and felt a massive bump on it. He remembered practicing his magic and a blunt force striking him.

These dark figures were moving swift and deadly amongst the night sky, Cormac had heard Bringers of Doom being spoken by many of the soldiers but he never realized their existence.
Cormac gathered himself and placed his hand on the cold stone floor of the keep wall.

"Be gone carriers of evil!" yelled Cormac as his hand now glowing green, erupted the floor with thorn covered vines, directed at the attackers.
The deadly vines crushed many of the attackers and wounded the rest.
Lucky for Cormac and the other Knights the vines had killed what seemed to be their leader, a minor subordinate leader most likely.

Cormac saw many of his friends badly injured or dead. His lack of awareness had sealed the fate of his comrades.
If that wasn't enough Cormac found his beloved Captain lying on the floor, struck down by a Bringers blade.

"Cormac...you must...you must find others who are fighting this evil and help them. Said the Captain using the last of his strength. The Wayrean Empire is in great peril...You must warn the other Empires."

With that Cormac took his Captain's longsword and bow and made his way to the portal located at the Temple.
Distraught and confused Cormac headed to Arkiran Empire, hopefully to find help.

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 10:43 PM
OOC- HEY!!! can anyone PM!!! for some reason it isn't letting me!! GRRR!!
BIC- Davnte came up to the shore to see a ship on fire. "Who would do that?" Dante said out loud even thought he knew who it was.

Yukari
08-05-2006, 10:44 PM
OOC: I can are you on animeforums.net or .com?

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 10:46 PM
OOC- .com...does it matter??

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Kyo looked outward to see the ship."Things like this,they happen.Dante.Do you know who did this?"

Yukari
08-05-2006, 10:49 PM
OOC: sometimes

Zanethose
08-05-2006, 10:56 PM
OOC: Sorry guys, i jsut kinda skimmed through most of the stuff, there was like 50 posts i had to read and im too lazy XD sorry i think i got most of it though.... oh and lets say that Canti got tired of riding, never found Canti, and went to sleep ok?

BIC:
Canti's eyes shot open, he sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes slowly, yawning, it was still early, the sun hadnt really risen yet but some light was being given off. He stood up and dressed himself in his normal, everyday atire, his trench coat and his armor. He looked over at his desk and sighed 'So much work to do....' He thought to himself... He sighed and walked out the door.

He went out to the commons grounds and leaned against the wall at the edge of the square. He looked inward, nobody was up yet...or at least nobody was in there. He sighed and waited for the sun to raise...like he did everyday....before going to get some breakfast....He thought for a moment and spoke outloud....

"When shall i see Lute again.....?"

Fionn Mac
08-05-2006, 11:21 PM
Upon reaching the Arkiran Empire Cormac was amazed by its beauty. It was unlike the forest dominated Wayrean Empire. But Cormac knew he had little time to take in the scenery.
Cormac kept to the trees as he made his way to find some sort of shelter so he could clear his head. Haunted by his comrades and his Captain's fates he began to doubt himself, a feeling he was taught not to give into.

"That must be the Temple here in the Akrian Empire." Said Cormac silently to himself. Hopefully they take in those in need of refuge.
Cormac made his way to the Temple.

But before he could knock on the door to see if they would take him in, he felt blood beginning to run down the back of his head. He clutched his head and passed out infront of the Temple.
In his mind he was reliving the horror of his comrades deaths.

Kitanoru
08-05-2006, 11:49 PM
(Red is Kitanoru speaking, and Green is the voice speaking)

Kitanoru approaches what he seems to perceive as an oasis in the middle of the Forest...

"How strange...an oasis...out here? Maybe I should set up camp here, and await the day break with a nice cool, and refreshing splash of water."

Kitanoru looks around to see if he can find anything that looks usable for camping. He comes across a few planks of wood, some vines, and sharp stones, that he can use in building what he needs to stay the night. He looks a little more and what he comes across is an old torn set of clothes. He thinks for a little while...

"I wonder if I am not alone in these woods... But if I am not alone, who might this stranger be that ventures these distant lands."

Kitanoru turned from side to side, and back to front, to see if he could spot any sense of movement whats so ever... In the corner of his eye he spots a shadow that looks of a human being rushing from tree, to tree, at excelling speeds.

Kitanoru calls out "Who's there? Don't try and hide yourself from me, I can detect movement from miles away... and a slight shadow with perception beyond belief. I don't bring you harm, as for I am one of the Arkrian Temple Guardians on a search to find something very dear to me. So I would much appreciate it if you allow me to stay here the night. As for I will be gone at day break. I can assure you."

Kitanoru stood, waiting, watching, for the next movement to pass by him but nothing...nothing was happening... so he returned to searching, for more supplies. He stumbled upon a few unique things a golden ring with a ruby gem, and a strange metal design with bands around it, that said something that he could not seem to make out. Also a wooden doll that was carved by hand. Last but not least he found a key to something. He stored all three items into his cloak pocket for safe keeping. He suddenly heard rustling in the leaves of some bushes. He reached for his ribbon on his cloak, and made it into a boomerang... ready to switch to magic if he had to, or swords.

Kitanoru demanded at once "come out, now! I don't wish to cause you any harm, but if I must I will. It is just you are making me very nervous, and honestly I dislike feeling nervous."

The bushes stopped rustling around, and everything was quiet once again.

"Oh my gosh! Why do you play such childish games with me?" Kitanoru called out.

Then out of no where it seemed to sound like it came from every direction, a giggling, and snickering voice.

"Alright, I have had enough of this you are really starting to get on my nerves..."

Kitanoru grasps his boomerang, and throws it into mid-air, where it slices a cluster of trees, to clear his path, and to see if he can spot where the voice was coming from.

"he,he,he... you missed... do you wish to play again?" the voice called out.

"What do you think! Um... How about... No!"

"awe your no fun..." begins to sob...

"Hey look, I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings in any way. However I am on a desperate search right now and cannot be bothered with games at the moment. So sorry..." Kitanoru exclaimed.

"What sort of journey?"

"One that does not involve you."

"ha ha very funny, how did you know that I was going to see if you wanted yourself a guide?"

"Instincts, you'l learn about those as you grow up."

"you know I sort of like you... so this is what I am going to do. There is a rock, where legend has it, a ghost lives there... It is to the south east of here...on an island. I suggest checking out the place."

"I don't dig haunted areas, sorry to burst your bubble"

"thats just it... a bubble...can be a mysterious thing. Take a peek, and for what you might seek, your destiny may enter a new level of where most have not seen, and did I mention, have not been."

"Oh stop acting like were in a fairy tale... I got over that stuff ages ago..."

"Just think it over... Is all I can say..."

The voice seemed to have stopped, as if it vanished altogether...

"Well that was definately strange..."

Kitanoru formed his boomerang back into a ribbon and placed it back on himself. He gazed into the distance and saw something sparkle...

he thought "what the heck is that?"

As it seemed to vanish, and reappear. He didn't really care though. He just wanted to get some rest so he grabbed the stuff that he had found earlier and began building a small tent like hut. But to his surprise his stuff he gathered was gone... Back to where it was where he last found it.

He then said "Oh forget it, it is probably not worth my time anywase" as he looked for a nice tree to sleep under.

He then caught in the corner of his eye something, or someone staring at him... he quickly got his boomerang and threw it towards where the something, or someone was. Nothing was there... He looked side to side... then collapsed...passing out...He woke up about twenty minutes later, finding himself infront of a village, where there were places to buy food, and stay the night in. He looked around, knocking on doors of houses to see if anyone was kind enough to let him stay the night. As he did that, he thought of the strange occurences he experienced earlier on in the woods.

Yukari
08-06-2006, 08:36 AM
"Oh forgive my rudness. It just we have seen a aquatic horse before. It startled Moonlight and I." she said. "And about the stones. Yes it's very bad news. I've heard from the Fualian empire. He is the High Prist. When the crystal was stolen he was told to come here but I didn't here anything about the Kurchian's crystal being stolen. Thank you for telling me. I must do something and quickly. I'll give you a room to stay in while your here. We can put your aquqtic horse in the barn with Moonlight. Stefen will look after it." she said going out side

Out side there was a man lying on the steps with a deep wound to his head. "You go ahead and take your aquatic horse to the barn outback. I have to stop the bleedine here." she said. She put her hands over the mans wound. The bleeding stoped and the wound was healing quite nicely.

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Ameena finished packing which wasn't a lot just a change of clothes and some money.She repeated the trasportation chant once again and appeared outside of the nypherian Empire."...Wow it's so blue.I think I'm begining to understand the structure of the island.Darkness is always in shade light has a sort of glow water has a great deal of water.Oh I don't think I would enjoy a trip to fire."Ameena thought as she walked into a city."Sijumashi I guess I should ask at the temple first."Ameena thought as she walked to where the temple would be.In a few minutes she was at the gates.She walked in and immediately started to ask preists and preistesses if they new anyone by the last name of Sijumashi.

Amaruk
08-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Vergil steped out onto the shore to see two men, one being his brother. "Hey Dante long time since I have seen you" Vergil said. He continued his walk towards them gripping his Yammato. "How did I know I could find you here? Just luck I guess!!haha" Vergil said.

Sasuke is God
08-06-2006, 11:30 AM
OOC- Sorry M8!!! I still can't PM yet!!

BIC-Dante stopped short and gripped his sword. How is he here! Dante thought as a rush of soldiers ran past him. "Stop! Don't approach him! He's mine!" Dante screamed. "Kyo, go and see if anyones on that ship!" Dante then let a smile cross his face as he launched himself the distants between himself an Vergil.

viperhell
08-06-2006, 11:59 AM
lavatiz watching the night sky had seen dozens of things before but people floating took him by suprise sir "L" look someones flying up there

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-06-2006, 01:00 PM
After a while Ameena came across another preistess."Oh excuse me Miss?Do you know anyone by the last name of Sijumashi?"Ameena asked.

"Oh Sijumashi?Yes there is a man who lives by himself close by.His last name is Sijumashi.His house is down the road.Take a left at the fork and keep going until you cross the bridge.His house is right next to the water."the preistess said.

"Oh thankyou very much.Goodbye."Ameena said as she bowed then she left.After a while she came to the bridge."Hmmmm that must be it."she thought as she crossed the bridge and looked at the only house there.She walked up to it and knocked on the door.A few moments later a man opened the door.

"Can I help you?"he asked.

"Oh my he looks almost exactly like Kitanoru."Ameena thought surprised slightly at the resemblance."Uh yes is your last name Sijumashi?"

"Yes it is.Why do you ask?"the man asked.

"Oh forgive me where are my manners.I am Ameena the high preistess of the dark crystal temple.I have a letter for you from your brother Kitanoru Sijumashi of the light crystal temple."Ameena said while bowing.Then she handed over the letter."Um If you'll excuse me I must go.Goodbye."Ameena said while bowing.Then she turned around and walked off.After she got out of the mans yard she transported back to the temple she reappeared in the courtyard.."I guess I didn't need anything after all."Ameena thought as she walked to her room.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Kyo ran up beside Dante."Why the hell do you always act like your little history makes you more important that everyone?Ah,nevermind.Well,he's your brother,so you have a right to be a little more important than us right now.Dont hurt yourself!"He then sped past Dante and Vergil,then jumped on the ship.

Tetsanosuke
08-06-2006, 03:49 PM
After the spar, Lute waved to Mash as they seperated. Lute recieved a letter from a guard, written by the general.

"Luteous, in light of recent rumors and events I am sending your and Canti's squads to aide your sister at the temple. Get Canti and his team and go to the temple."

Lute read the letter then ran about the castle grounds looking for Canti. He then finished his third lap when he found him walking about.

"Canti, orders from the general!" He handed Canti the note.

Yukari
08-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Leama put the man on her back and walked inside.

"Milady! Are you sure you can carry him?" asked a maid

"Yes, go get a wet colth and some water and food." she said heading to the temples infrmiry. She put the man on a cot. She took the wet colth and put it on the mans head. She left the food and water next to the cot. "If he wakes up; come and get me." she said to the maid. She left the room.

Zanethose
08-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Canti smiled slightly, taking the note from Lute.

"Well hello to you too Lute..."

He opened the note and began to read, his face becoming more serious as he went on...He sighed slightly and looked over to Lute.

"I will get Granz and Amadeus.....we will meet you at the temple....alright?"

He waited for Lute to nod and ran to get Granz and Amadeus, they had the rooms right next to his and normally wouldnt be awake for about another hour...

He opened Granz' door with a loud slam he quickly walked over to the bed and shook Granz until he awoke.

"Get up and get ready, we have orders to go to the temple. Get ready, NOW!"

He went over to Amadeus and repeated the process before standing the hall and waiting for them.....

OOC: Granz and Amadeus are the other two main officers in Canti's unit, like Mash and Hopps in Lute's

Tetsanosuke
08-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Hopps was sleeping at the main gate of the castle, while Mash was covering his and with cream.

Mash tickled Hopps' nose with a plant and Hopps smacked himself in the face with the cream.

"What in the name of the Crystalra are you-!" He stopped short when Lute arrived with Garr.

"Sattle up men, we've got a mission!" Luteous and Garr were raring to go, waiting for Mash and Hopps to grab their horses.

After Hopps wiped his face and arrived at the gate mounted with Mash on their horses, they rode off towards the Temple of Light. When they arrived they tied up thier rides and sat on the steps of the temple.

"Well, this is gonna be interesting..." Lute said under his breath.

Ryuk
08-06-2006, 04:56 PM
lavatiz watching the night sky had seen dozens of things before but people floating took him by suprise sir "L" look someones flying up there
"flying how can some...one fly?" L says as he slowly looks up.L snaps from his suprise and hops on Lavatiz sholders and throws 6 knifes. "ok Lavatiz throw me now!" commands L.

Yukari
08-06-2006, 04:58 PM
OOC: Tetsanosuke. I can't PM you because you PM box is full

She heard hoofs outside the temple. She opened the gate. She saw Lute, Hopps, and Mash outside. "Hello, Brother what brings you here this early in the morning?" she asked. "I'm just getting off shift but I have bad news. Very bad news." she said.

Zanethose
08-06-2006, 05:09 PM
OOC: Amadeus' Color Granz's Color

BIC:
Canti rode up on Diablo with Amadeus and Granz behind them on their horses. They dismounted and tied up their horses next to Lute's teams. They joined them on the stairs to the temple.Canti looked at Lute and Leama and nodded.

"So, if you dont mind me asking, what exactly are we doing?"asked Granz, sitting down next to Hopps.

Kitanoru
08-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Kitanoru kept looking around the area where he was...not knowing he was in the Arlean Empire. He felt the breeze of wind, every which way he went. Like a stream, with a strong current. He heard someone hauler to him.

"Hey you over there, get over here now! You are not aloud to protrude in the Arlean Empire without the High Priest's consent..."-some lady called out.

"I am terribly sorry miss, I have been called her by my sister. I have been travelling for quite some time now, and I came in search to talk with her, it is very urgent I talk to her."

"I am sure... that your sister called you here..." as she called out "Intruder! Seize the Intruder! Guards!"

"Guards? Do you mean Temple Guardians?"

"Um...how do you know about the Temple Guardians?"

"Well you see, I am one too. I just happen to be the Temple Guardian of Arkria. Here, look at this I will prove to you that my sister sent me here...now where did I place that letter?"

Kitanoru searched his pockets...

"Oh my gosh... it is not here... Where did that letter get to! I cannot have that letter be seen by others..."

"So, what is the matter? Looking for something? Is this what your looking for? Awe so sad,you can't have it back, it would ruin my reputation."

"You wench! Give that back to me right now!"

"No can do. have fun in the jail."

As the lady starts to turn her back, and walk off as the guards are in sight. Kitanoru takes his ribbon off his cloak, and transforms it into a boomerang.

"Where do you think your going!" He hurls the boomerang in her very direction the wind catches it and misses... "No way! This can't be!"

"ha ha ha... Sorry did I forget to mention. The wind is on my side."

"Oh don't you worry, you haven't seen the last of me you wench!"

Kitanoru retrieves his boomerang and tries another throw, and miraculously caught the wind in such a way that it got the lady to trip and drop the letter.

"I'l be taking that now... Thanks."

"How dare you! Where the heck are those darn guards... They should have arrested you by now."

"Oh, you wouldn't be talking about those guards over there would you? The one's that my boomerang just knocked out. With the miss of the attack that I sent towards you... and the wind altering the direction..."

"Ugh, you foul creature! Who do you think you are dealing with!"

The lady begins to float in mid-air with the help of wind.

"Oh man... can't we just talk this over...?"

"No! You, me, now!"

"Um... I don't dig fighting sorry... I must be going now..."

"Where do you think your going!" She puts up a wind barrier sending me flying back towards her.

"you know... you really are annoying...don't make me take you out in one foul swipe. Save your energy."

"For a temple guardian you sure do have a big mouth. I too am a temple guardian, and I go by the name Serenity and I m going to take you out!"

"No... wait! What was that name again? It sounds familiar..."

"Why do you care..."

"Was it Serenity? If so, you just might be my sister... as funny as it seems."

"No way! I couldn't be your sister. I haven't seen my brother in twenty four years!"

"Was your brother's name Kitanoru by any chance? and was he the only one to stay in the Arkrian Empire? As for his brother, and sister were banished for commiting a sin that was forbidden to be committed."

"um...um..." begins to shed tears... "I...I... do remember that fateful day... Brother?"

"Yes, sis? It is I Kitanoru your brother that you have not seen in twenty four years..."

"Oh my gosh... I am so sorry that I attacked you... and sent the guards on you... it is just we have been having so many mysterious people enter our empire lately that we have become very suspicious over people that enter the empire."

"Oh! and also I too am sorry for attacking you back there."

"It is alright you didn't know that I was your sister, and I didn't know that you were my brother... Lets just call this a truce and catch up on things. What do you say?"

"Sure sis. I would like that very much, thanks."

"Your very welcome, and it is quite late... do you have a place to stay?"

"A matter of fact I don't sis... But I can manage I guess..."

"Oh don't be ridiculous! Your coming with me to the Temple, we have rooms there available..."

"Thanks sis, your the greatest!"

"Don't mention it bro... what are sister's for...if they can't help a simple family member out when in need? Eh?"

"You have a good point there...sis."

"Oh hush..."

Kitanoru and Serenity stop there fighting and make up by going to the Arlean Temple.

Kitanoru's last words are "Thanks sis... I am so glad that I can count on you. I was worried for a moment back there that we would have remained fighting... But no longer am I worried... I think this is going to be great! We can make a new start... I look forward to this..."

Tetsanosuke
08-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Lute turned to his sister with a frown. "Bad news? I guess that's why the general sent us..." Lute placed his hand on Canti's shoulder and smiled. "But, that's why we are here!!! Right my friend?"

Hopps turned to Granz and shook his head and rubbed his potbelly. "You shouldn't try to ask questions, you'll only get confused." He snorted.

Mash jumped onto the roof of the temple, being his usual slim self. He kept an eye out for anything suspicious.

Yukari
08-06-2006, 06:29 PM
"Lute may I talk to you privately?" she asked. She walked into the temple with Lute behimd her. "Two crystal have gone missing. Ours could be next. Ragnorok is getting more powerful." she said. "We can't have that." she said thinking.

Kitanoru
08-06-2006, 06:29 PM
(Adding to my last post- Green is Kudaikun speaking.)

Meanwhile, in the Nephirian Empire Kitanoru's brother generously takes the letter received by Ameena, and says "Thanks, so very much!" as she leaves, all he see's is a her chant a few words, and she was gone in a flash...

"Must be a telportation spell, very cool!"

Kitanoru's brother unbenounced to him was waiting for him in the Nephirian Empire... He had so much to tell him... He noticed his medal from the tournament that is held ever so often. Every year the tournament would test the strength's of those who wished to participate. He put his medal back on the wall that said "The Champion of the Strength Testing Tournament Kudaikun." In which Kudaikun was his name. He had been couped up the cell's for ages just this year was let out to live in and only in the Nephirian Empire, and was forbidden to step outside of the Empire. To when that day came he would be hunted down by the sharpest bounty hunter's around. As for he was still forseen as a servant, and prisoner. Well he thought to keep away from past memories and he had a long day so he took the rest of the day off that he could, and took a nap...

Fionn Mac
08-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Cormac awoke to find himself in the Temple infirmary. He had a cold cloth on his head and food and drink by the side of his cot.
His head had been healed by light magic.

Although he had never left the Wayrean empire, he had seen others use the powerful light magic. He even was taught a few spells, although they never seemed to work.
He noticed the Maid standing by the door, and as he pulled himself up to a sitting position, she quickly ran off...it seemed as though she was waiting for him to wake up.

"Am I really that big of an issue?" Cormac thought to himself as he took a sip of the water.
The bow and longsword he had taken from his beloved captain were sitting next to his bed, showing the trust the Temple had with the people who stayed there.

But Cormac truly wondered who had taken him in. He was no small man. He was as strong and as large as a tree, in a manner of speaking. The small maid was out of the question, but he figured someon with great physical or great inner strength had helped him.

He decided to wait in the infirmary, he would feel akward and ungreatful if he just left on his own. He didn't even get a chance to ask for refuge, he was kindly taken in.

Yukari
08-06-2006, 06:38 PM
"Milady! Milady! The man has woken up. He's in the infirmary" said the maid.

"Very Well. I'm coming. Lute care to join me?" she asked. She walked into the imfirmary. "How are you feeling. Does your head hurt?" she asked the man. "By the way, I'm Leama, I brought you here. I'm one of the temple gaurdians and your name is?" she asked.

Tetsanosuke
08-06-2006, 06:40 PM
"Oh...RAGNAROK!" Somehow that name hit him deeply, and his eyes shot open.

Regaining his composure, Lute scratched his head trying to calm down. "Two Crystals... Is it that cult we've been hearing about? 'The Bringers of Death? Are they doing this?" Lute was concerned.

"Well Lute...this is going to be a very worthwhile adventure, isn't it?" Garr was evesdroping through his psychic connection with Luteous.

"Shh, Garr!" He said back through the connection.

Then Lute followed Leama into the infirmry, and stood next to her.

Fionn Mac
08-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Cormac saw the maid return with 2 people. The first was a tall beautiful temple guardian with a kind expression and the next was a powerful looking man who seemed to be her twin.

"Well I'm...My head is...I'm" muttered Cormac as he tried to process all the questions.
"Well I'm feeling much better thanks to you milady." said Cormac as he felt his sore yet no longer unbearable knot on his head.

"Pardon me for my rudeness, I am Cormac from the Wayrean Empire. I am a ..." Said Cormac as he paused, he wanted to tell her that he was just a soldier but he knew how important it was to get help as fast as he could.

"I am a Captain of the Wayrean forces." Said Cormac as he offered his hand in a gesture of friendship, placing a small seed in Leama's hand.

"And I owe you my Life" he waved his hand over the seed and it instantly grew into a vibrant White Rose.
He also saluted Leama's twin as a sign of respect.

"There is something important I must tell you both" Said Cormac as he tried to fight off tears, trying to act like his Captain would of, strong and full of courage. He knew he must conceal his subordinate rank, atleast until he fully trusted someone.

Yukari
08-06-2006, 07:07 PM
"Oh how beautiful. Thank You! You owe me nothing, Sir. Tis is what I do and I enjoy helping other. I don't aspect anything in return." she said. She called over the maid. "Go put this in somewater and you can have the rest of the day off." she said.

"Yes milay. Milady is very kind!" ssid the maid taking the rose and heading out the room.

"What news do you bring to us?" she asked.

Tetsanosuke
08-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Luteous saluted back and nodded. "Captain Luteous, ready to hear your report Captain Cormac!" He was ready to take in anything he must, for his duty as a captain.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-06-2006, 07:16 PM
(Green=Kyo)........(Yellow=Non important other characters)

Kyo busted down a burning door inside of the ship to while looking for anybody who is still alive.He then spotted a grown man,probably older than him,cuddled up in the corner of the room.Kyo ran toward him."Listen!Im here to help you get out of here!You can't stay here any longer and we have to go!"

The man looked at Kyo."WHO ARE YOU!?STAY AWAY FROM ME!"He then curled up again and began to softly cry.

Kyo sighed,and grabbed his arm."Im gettin' you outta here!"He pulled the man out of the burning room,but before he could get out himself,the part of the ceiling over the exit collasped and the fire burned uncontrollably.

"Hey!Are you ok!?"yelled the man who Kyo had helped.

Kyo shield his eyes with his arms."Im fine!Go ahead!Leave!"He said as the man ran away and went back to shore."Shoot.....I'll probably die if I just stay in here.....here goes...."He then ran through the fire and shook of some flames that had been on him and sighed with relief.Afterward,he used his Kunai to scale up and see if anybody is on the upper level of the ship.He say a dead body who's faced had burned from the outrageous fire,then spotted a woman and her child who were stuck under a huge burning plank,the woman embraced her child to shield her from the fire.Kyo ran to the plank and cut in in half with his kunai quickly,then grabbed the two pieces of the plank,although they hurt his hands,and threw them overboard."Are you ok!?We need to get you off of here!"

The woman stood up and picked up her child."Who are you!?You need ot get off the ship!"

Kyo shook his head."There's no time to talk,you have to get off of this ship right now or you'll burn to death!"He said as he watched the lady and child leave.A while later,after he looked around the ship,he found no more hostages,so he ran for the bow of the ship and jumped off and began to swim back to shore.

Fionn Mac
08-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Inside Cormac was both depressed and happy. The fates of his friends weighed heavily on him, but These new people were so kind and they believed him without any suspision.
Captain Luteous was honorable and upstanding and Leama's beauty was only matched by her kindness and inner power which Cormac sensed.

"We were attacked by a dark evil...from what we gather it was the group known as the Bringers of Death.
Many of my men were killed and many others were badly wounded. We managed to drive them off, but I fear many more came after my departure and our Crystal may have been taken." said Cormac as he lowered his head.

"I was sent by the remaining Captains to seek help, but I fear I might of arrived to late. A great evil is spreading, the strength of each Empire is being crippled so that alone they will be defenseless." Cormac was speaking the truth as though a few Captains remained in Wayrea, they lacked the skills to rally all the troops as Cormac's Captain could.

"I am eternally greatful for your kindness and help"
Said Cormac as he got up from the cot with his sword and knelt on the ground with it placed on his hands.

"I offer my services to you...in whatever way I can help whether it be healing or fighting, please allow me."
"My home is in peril and I will not allow your's to become the same way"

viperhell
08-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Captain sir the person flew by too fast to catch but what about the boat should i throw you out there sir it looks supiscous and we still need a boat to get around too

Yukari
08-06-2006, 07:44 PM
"Thank you very much but right now you need to eat and get some more rest. other wise you would be no use to us. You would be too weak." said Leama. "Brother? What are we going to do about the bringer's od death. They now have three crystals. Ragnorok is getting more power." she said worried.

Zanethose
08-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Canti nodded and smiled as Lute put his hand on his shoulder, saying, 'But, that's why we are here!!! Right my friend?'

He waited on the steps after Lute went into the temple...it must have been something very important if Leama wanted to talk to him privately...

He sighed and waited for Lute and Leama to come back out...

Amadeus was not sitting next to Canti, his spear on his back. He was looking straight ahead, spaced out but still attentive enough to be ready if something popped up. He didnt have any idea what was going on here, but he knew that it must have been something of incredible importance if both Lute's unit and his own where stationed here....and if it was direct orders from the general then it was even more important....what was going on?

Granz smiled a little at Hopps.

"Yea, i suppose, especially when its this earlier and i can get really confused."

He smiled and looked straight ahead, he had hoped that nothing happened while they were there, it was early for him and he didnt feel much like having to fight or anything...he just wanted to go back to sleep...

Tetsanosuke
08-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Hopps opened his flask,and took a drink of it's contents. "Ahh, I hear ya! But there's nothing like etherberry juice in the morning huh Granz?" He handed his flask to Granz, offering him a drink.

Mash was getting bored, and he reacted to this by tossing his claws about. He'd catch one and toss the other and somehow not get cut.

Luteous placed his right hand on Cormacs shoulder. "I'm sure you'll be ready after you do what my sister says. Thank you." Luteous turned to his sister, and in responce he said. "We must think of something. Canti and I were sent by the general to aid you in any way possible. We must come up with a plan."

Then he looked over his shoulder and out onto the stairs of the temple where Canti and the rest of the team waited. "Let's regroup with Canti and fill him in." So he started towards the stairs and wave to Canti. "Hey, we need to figure this out!" Lute explains the situation fully to Canti.

Fionn Mac
08-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Cormac nodded, and got up. He fastened his sword to his belt and grabbed his bow.
"Thank you Captain and Milady, but If I may ask, is there a garden or somewhere secluded where I can clear my head.
Your kindness is beyond what a stranger or I deserve but I think I need a more natural setting to heal." Said Cormac feeling a bit embarassed.

Yukari
08-06-2006, 08:11 PM
"Ah yes we have a garden! This way." she said. "Let me inform my brother where I'll be." she said walking over to Lute. "Lute, I'm taking Cormac to the gardens. Bye be back soon." she said. She walked back to Cormac "Follow me Sir Cormac." she said. They went out of the temple and to the gradens. The were trees and flowers everywhere. "We have a servent that is from the same empire as you who runs the gradens. He keeps them in perfect shape. I'm not sure what we would do with out him." she said. "Is there anything else you would like done?" she asked.

Zanethose
08-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Granz smiled and laughed as he took the flask from Hopps.

"Indeed, indeed!"

He took a swig and handed the flask back to Hopps.

"Ah! Good stuff that be!"

Amadeus shook his head and looked up at Mash, juggling his claws. He watched him for a few minutes before becoming bored again and sapcing out.

Canti walked over to Lute and listened to the story of Cormac, sighing and shaking his head at the end.

"Three have been stolen...no doubt they will come for our crystal too...i cant say when they might come but they will...Ragnarok is growing stronger with each crystal that is stolen as well....They seem to be exploiting the weakness of that fact that none of our kingdoms are really allied....we do not defend or fight for each other...Maybe we need to make an alliance with the remaining kingdoms...If we are all allies then we can increase the amount of units protecting the crystals. We must also keep our crystal well defended...I dont know who they shall steal from next but we must try our best to prevent it from happening...."

Canti looked at Lute, his facial expression a serious one.

"What do you think Lute? What should we do?"

Fionn Mac
08-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Cormac followed Leama to the Gardens. They were very beautiful, much like the ones on Wayrea. It made sense the gardener was from Cormac's home Empire.
"The garden is very beautiful Milady" Said Cormac as he turned to the kind hearted Guardian.

"I still lack the words to express my gratitude...I truly cannot thank you enough" said Cormac as he looked her in the eyes.
He then reached into his small leather pouch and took out a small Wooden charm necklace and placed it around Leama's neck.

"This was my mother's charm, it was given to before she passed. This is the only other token of my thanks I can give other than my Promise to help protect your Home and your friends." With that, Cormac bowed and hoped he could find some relief in this tranquil garden.

Yukari
08-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Leana didn't know what to say. "Thank You. It's beautiful. If you need me just asked a maid or servent to fetch me and I'll try to get here as soon as I can." she said bowing to Cormac and leaving the garden. She walked up to Lute "Lute I'm going to go practice. I a little rusty. I haven't practiced in a while." she said. She went to the training grounds inside the temple where people practice magic and hand-to-hand combat. She would do hand-to-hand combat first. She got into a low left gaurd stance. She did a round and then a turning sidekick. She did a s high punch and then a slide-up jab. She continued to pratice.

OOC: I'm going to bed. Got to get up early to go to school in the morning. What a drag!!!

Tetsanosuke
08-06-2006, 08:54 PM
"I think we should send messangers to all of the kingdoms, and ask for an alliance... With the General's permision of course." Lute Pulled out a wooden Flute from his pocket and played a tune. A small wind sprite appeared infront of everyone.

"What is it that you called me fer?" The little winged girl demanded of Lute.

"Lute scratched a note on a peice of parchment he found in the temple and wrote a note to the general asking about his plan. "Please bring back a response my little conjured creature!" Lute said lightly.

"Don't Werry 'bout it, I'll get it done." and just like that the sprite was off flying toward the Arkrian castle.

"Well, now we wait." Luteous said patiently.

Hopps was luaghing to a funny story he was telling Granz about a shoemaker and a troll, his gut rolled as he laughed.

Mash hopped off the temple and sat in a nearby tree, ladent with boredom.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-06-2006, 08:54 PM
OOC:School?You have to go to school already?Wow,I feel sorry for you Yukari.School for me doesnt start for 2 weeks!

Kyo swam up to the shore and ran past Dante and Vergil to the knights."All of you,stay back for now!This is something Dante has to handle on his own.Wait here."Kyo then began to dodge through the crowd of warriors and dashed back into the castle.

Fionn Mac
08-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Cormac was glad that Leama liked his gift.He wondered how Leama could be so kind and caring to a stranger. He decided to put himself into a light meditative state to draw energy from the garden.

He sat down and placed his hands at his sides against the grassy ground. He dug his fingers slightly into the soil and began to slow his breathing, drawing subtle waves of energy from the earth.

He was slowly regaining his strength, but the garden reminded him of his home, friends and his family, making him shed a few unnoticeable tears.
But He knew his captain's spirit would never leave him, for his enchanted bow and longsword would always be at Cormac's side.

Zanethose
08-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Granz was laughing right along with Hopps, finding his story very humurous.

Amadeus sighed and tapped his fingers on his leg out of boredom.

'Come on, why did Canti wake me up early just to sit one the temple stairs??' He thought to himself.

Canti nodded to Lute, waiting for the reply.

"So Lute...how have you been...it kind of sucks that now that we get to see each other we are on duty..."

He smiles at the fact that he gets to talk to his best friend again.

Tetsanosuke
08-06-2006, 09:35 PM
"Yes it is unfortunate," Lute was getting impatient. "But I think we're gonna be hanging out a lot now that we have his task." Luteous turned towards Garr. "Even Garr missed you Canti!"

Garr stood up and looked at Lute. "You know, you can communicate with me, and I haven't said a word like that. I see him every other day when he enter's the stables." He scratched his head with his paw and layed back down.

'At least he's honest..' Luteous though to himself. "Anyway, we'll see what our orders are when the Sprite returns.

Hopps was having a deep conversation with Granz about his family and how they died.

Mash fell asleep in the tree he was sitting on, his claws hanging from his hands. He was snoring loudly.

Zanethose
08-06-2006, 09:52 PM
OOC: I cant PM now Sano, sorry, once i get my PMing back, ill PM you.

BIC:
Canti smiled and laughed.

"Yes well i hope we get to hang out more. Ive missed you alot myself."

He smiled and patted Garr on the head.

"I think i know what he said, and yea i do see him like every other day. Sorry for not talking to you more often though Garr."

He smiled slightly.

Amadeus sighed and started flicking little pebbles down the stairs...

Granz was wipping his eyes at the sad story of Hopps' loss.

Kitanoru
08-06-2006, 10:43 PM
(Kitanoru is speaking in Red, Serenity is speaking in Purple, and they are both speaking in Green)

Kitanoru kept following after Serenity, onwards to the Arlean Temple where they could talk in private. Also get a good night's rest... As for it was extremely early in the morning the following day and both of them have been up for around twenty two hours and were extremely exhausted after a long day. They arrived at the Temple and to there surprise there were other temple guardians there too. Serenity was worried they'd notice Kitanoru so they went around back. Luckily no one was patrolling the back etrance. So they entered. Serenity showed Kitanoru to a room where he could stay the night, which it was right next door to her's, which made it very convenient.

Serenity told Kitanoru "Alright, this will be your room for the night. The temple guardians, and other's almost never check in here, so you have very little to worry about."

"Oh thanks that's comforting... So there is still a chance they will come in here?"

"Possibly, but highly unlikely."

"erm..." and let's out a large sigh... then speaks again "alright, I have an idea anyway's... I will create an illusion to trick the other's so that it looks as if the door is something else, like the wall, or a painting on the wall."

"Great idea! But just one problem, wouldn't you think they would become suspicious if they were familiar to seeing a door here and there was not one here?

"erm..shinanagans... okay.. il make it so that it looks like a wall and the door has shifted over a few feet. That should do the trick."

"Oh! that might actually work. Great idea!"

"Thanks i'l get right on it."

"Alright, but wait... how will I know where the door is?"

"Knock on the wall three times then pause, then five more times then pause, then knock seven times, and I will know that it is you. Alright?"

"Alright. Sounds good."

Kitanoru and Serenity sit in Kitanoru's room for awhile catching up on past experiences... and figuring out a way to find his brother, and this mysterious treasure somewhere out in the world that seemed to have belonged to his family long ago and has been stored secretly somewhere out in the world for one of the three children to find. No one knows where to begin.

Serenity whispers a message in Kitanoru's ear "I believe that if we wish to find this treasure of ours we set off tomorrow, or the following day, find our brother, and make haste in finding this mystical treasure."

"Sounds good sis, I think we should. Probably the following day might be a bit better, just because then we can look for clues around here. What do you say?"

"Good idea bro, i'm with you all the way."

"Splendid, let us get our rest, as for we have a big day a head of us in the next five hours."

Kitanoru drifts off to sleep in his room, where his sister was suppose to head back to her room, but ended up falling asleep while talking with Kitanoru, and remained in his room but asleep on the chair while sitting down.

Five hours later...

"zzz, zzz, zzz..."

"zzz,zzz,zzz..."

both remained dead asleep.

6 hours later...

"zzz,zzz,zzz"

"zzz,zzz,zzz"

both, still remained asleep...

Not until eight hours past did they finally wake up...

"Well good morning sis..."

"Good Mo... Oh my gosh it is eleven o'clock in the morning nearing on twelve!"

"Don't look at me... I'm not the one who fell asleep on a chair... then landed on the ground with a big thud!"

"Excuse me...you could have at least woken me up..."

"Meh I could have but I too was asleep, and what's done is done... let's just make out with the day we have..."

"erm..."

"wow someone needs there stimulants in the morning..."

"It's noon you nut!"

"Well, sor...y."

Both Kitanoru, and Serenity glare at eachother in disgust and then think it over and said both at the same time:

"well... at least we got ourselves a decent night's sleep, and we will be way better prepared as for we have both restored our full strength to it's maximum potential."

The two made up for their little argument, and decided that they would venture the town a bit so Serenity opened the door to the room, and both Kitanoru, and Serenity ventured down the halls to look for the sneakiest way out. There was a side door... They looked at the door then looked back at eachother...

"should we risk it?"

"I think we should"

They exit the side door, and begin to decide where to start looking in the town for clues... as they leave the temple, and enter the town.

super trunks
08-07-2006, 07:26 AM
Krio woke up with a little bit of the sun in his eyes.He stretched and yawned and got out of bed to go take a shower.When Kiro got out of bed he felt a slight breeze come out of his window that made him uncomfortable.He put on his clothes in a haste and left to go on patrol.

Kiro was walking by the garden admiration the beauty of the garden when he decided to go to the Arkrian empire.

DemonToaster
08-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Zev's color Quazzi's color

After a long, tiring search, Zev finally found a clue to wear Gustav might've gone. It was in a notebook, the words "The Great Library" were etched into the book, possibly by blood. Whether Gustav was there or not, he didn't know, but it was all he could think of. "Quazzi, does your father still drive those Etheralcrafts?"
"Last time I checked, he did. Why?"
"Because we're going to the Kurchian Empire. What's going to happen there, I have no idea, but from what I've heard, that's where the Great Library is." Zev hasn't been there since his brother was killed and had his funeral there, now, it was time to go again, but this time, not to see a burial, but to possibly prevent one from happening.

Ryuk
08-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Captain sir the person flew by too fast to catch but what about the boat should i throw you out there sir it looks supiscous and we still need a boat to get around too
"ok we will take the boat. Now throw me ok"

viperhell
08-07-2006, 10:58 AM
Lavatiz smiles and using his strength with a bit of wind magic shoved his captain at the near by boat to find out what was on it

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 11:55 AM
OOC: Sorry for the late post. I was grounded from the comp yesterday. >_>;;

BIC:

*Shuuryou [duh], *Kin`Dri (through telepathic connection), *Other

Shuuryou sighed as Leama and her brother went about their business. Shuuryou was worried, and Kin`Dri sensed her uneasiness.
"What is wrong my lady?" inquired Kin`Dri, who looked worried and stressed.

"Many things, my friend. Something evil is a-foot, I know it. Somehow I feel I have a part to play in this, and I'm not going to like it." Shuuryou crossed her arms around her chest, her thick robes overlapping one another as she looked up to the sky. The clouds were ever so dark, and the wind was full of distrust and agony. The waves rolled up on shore like a huge beast, which kept all the villagers at bay from fishing and swimming. "Bringers of Death.... could.. could this be the Death that the Waters of Knowledge* spoke of?"

"Probably so, milady. I feel a similar dread.. still, I can't help but wonder who this Ragnarok is. I have heard the name somewhere.."

"Do you think the Library of Nypheria has a book on it? Or the temple with its ancient legends?" Kin`Dri snorted and thought.

"It couldn't hurt. Shall I take us there?" Shuuryou shook her head.

"Nay, friend. The waters can teleport us there." Kin`Dri nodded, and the two walked back to the shore Shuuryou was on before. She continued walking, and both her and her equine were soon literally walking on water. Slowly, a large, circular barrier of transparent water materialized around them both, and in a matter of seconds, a bright blue aura emmited from it, and when the water fell back down, Shuuryou and Kin`Dri were gone.

The navy-blue stone-made library loomed above the leader of the Water Island, and her companion like a giant. Shuuryou walked in, her thick white robes flying behind her. The guards bowed down to their leader, and the head librarian came and greeted her lady.

"Welcome, Lady Shuuryou. I thought you were off on an ambassador task. What brings you to the great Library of Nypheria*?"

"I was," Shuuryou replied, "and still am. I need some help though; something bad is happening. Three crystals have been stolen by some cult known as the Brings of Death. Something about the ressurrection of Ragnarok and his sister. Do you have any ancient scripts or writing on them?"

The head librarian, Avarin, looked very worried and distraught. "I see.. follow me. I can help." Avarin motioned for Shuuryou to follow, and walked across the great marble halls of books and scripts. On the far wall was a long, huge sword. It was an ancient weapon of great and terrible power, so the legends said, and it belonged to Shuuryou's great grandmother. Avarin and Shuuryou were quite close; he sheltered and raised Shuuryou when her mother died soon after giving birth. Finally they came to two large, ominous gates that marked the end of the public section of the library. Avarin pulled out a set of silver, gold, blue, and bronze keys. Among them was a large, black one, with strange markings, and it was this key that Avarin used to unlock the gates. He looked behind his back at Shuuryou, and moved to the side, allowing her to pass. "Be very careful. Things in here are extremely old and ancient.. be very gentle. They are quite delicate and fragile."

Shuuryou nodded, and Avarin left. She turned around to look through the one, huge standing bookshelf in the middle of the small, dark room. Papers of old and books of legend dorned its great shape, towering over Shuuryou like a monster. "Hey Avarin, where are the books and scripts on the cult and Ragnarok?" Avarin came back, and picked out what the library had. Very few things, sadly. A medium-sized black book with ancient writing and lots of dust, and a few thin, fragile sheets of paper with other symbols and damaged edges. "Is this all you have?" Avarin nodded solemnly, and turned, walking out of the room to continue his job of checking the library.
She sat down, and opened a large green book. Within it was all the translations of the ancient writings that the world knew. Some of them were quite vague though, and had several meanings, but they helped nonetheless. Grabbing the few pieces of parchment on the dusty table, Shuuryou held them parallel to the green book, checking the marks and writing to decipher them. It didn't take long. Shuuryou was quite talented in deciphering the ancient writing; after all, she studied it for years. Sometimes she didn't even need the book to translate. Some of the marks on the papers were dull or gone, so she would have to fill in the missing spots.

"'....and summoned the forces of destruction and evil. The priests worshipped Ragnarok, the embodiment of ruin, and the end of the world. He commanded them to find his only equal and sibling.---'" Shuuryou moved to the next page. "'...trapped for all eternity. However, his sibling managed to escape the imprisionment, and searched for a way to co-exist. An oracle of mortals prophesized that it would find it within a birthing human mother. The reincarnation of disaster would be born." Shuuryou scratched her chin, "....why does that sound familiar?"

Shuuryou put the papers back, and took the black book, putting it a leather satchel. She walked back to Avarin, and showed him. "Can I take this with me?" Avarin nodded, and wished her luck. Shuuryou hugged him good bye, and gave a shrill whistle. Kin`Dri came galloping in, and Shuuryou jumped on her back. They galloped across the sea as fast as lightning, and soon reached shore again. Kin`Dri trotted into the garden the others were in, and Shuuryou unmounted, opening the black book. The page she opened was in the middle, and within it was a picture covering both pages, and a word under it, which pierced into Shuuryou's heart and eyes, causing her to drop the book, still open on the ground, and fall to her knees, holding herself as she trembled: "The Leviathan, Armageddon".

(*Waters of Knowledge - Within these waters are spirits of the most wisest and greatest of ancestors of all the islands, who help their living relatives with their wisdom.)
(*Library of Nypheria - Nypheria is famous for its great amount of wisdom and knowledge in reading and writing, of ancient legends and literature. It's library is the biggest of all, with the most books. Many travelers come to see it and gain its wisdom.)

Ryuk
08-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Lavatiz smiles and using his strength with a bit of wind magic shoved his captain at the near by boat to find out what was on it
L land on the boat to find some fish "what the...?"L looks arownd "It is a fishing boat." L looks at the capten of the boat and tells him "go to the tall thing over there." the boat go's to shore.
"ok Lavatiz get on the rest of you off"

viperhell
08-07-2006, 01:03 PM
sir yes sir Lavatiz jumps on as the fishermen jump off where to sir cause you know we need to find some bringers seeing as the last fight was months ago and we are broke again

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Kyo ran farther into the castle and saw the archers leaving the castle to go assist hte other warroirs."Stop!All of you,return back to your rooms.There will be no need for your assistance."As he heard the archers mumble,wondering why he said that,they went back to their rooms."Well,that was easier than expected,better go see how Dante's doing."He then began to run out of the castle again.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-07-2006, 03:22 PM
diji woke up afteer a good long rest, hoping to yalk to the high preistess of the temple about what's been going on. "I wonder what happened to that guardian, and better yet why our guardians were off duty." he looked around him. "Really nice place, not warm enough though." he warmed up the air around him and relaxed. "That guard was really nice. mabe she'll be a bigger help then the preistess, becuase we are a solitary bunch." He walked out of the room, keeping the air around him 90 degrees.

Amaruk
08-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Vergil said with a smirk" You always were hot headed, but you should have thought this through more." Vergil gripped the handle of his Yammato and pulled it out taking a battle stance. "I guess you want your death to come early," Vergil said.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Shinzo steps out of he gate of darkness at the front of the Temple gate.
Shinzo yells "I am here for the Crystal of Fire I wont kill you if leave now!"
Shinzo blastes open the gate and is going to the Crystal.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Law was traveling the ocean in a small boat created by his magic going to the island of fire when he sees the smoke of a boat. "hmmmmm maybe a fight high time i fight" using his magic he pulls closer to the shore and jumping off right in the middle of fight between vergil and dante with a smile he watches for a moment wondering if his friend shinzo will show up

Yukari
08-07-2006, 03:55 PM
OOC: Shinzo please do not use black colour. It's hard to read and hurts my eyes

Leama did a middle punch then a cresent kick then a high punch to the left. She turned right and did the same pattern. She faced forward and did a middle punch then a front kick then a silde up round kick then she did a backfist punch and then a middle punch. She faced left again and did a middle punch then a cresent kick then a high punch and did the same thing on the right. She face the back and did a middle punch then a front kick then a hook kick then a backfist and middle punch. She faced left and did a front kick and then a slide up hook kick and then a high punch she did the same thing on the left. She did that pattern in less then five mins. She got some water. "I guess I'm getting faster and faster." she said over joyed at the time it took her to do the pattern.

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-07-2006, 03:58 PM
"Lady Ameena?!Lady Ameena?!"Eizlen called out for Ameena.Ameena turned around.

"What is it Lady Eizlen?"Ameena asked.

"The Fire Crystal Temple is under attack by a man and the temple guardian is not there.We need you to go there and help protect the fire crystal.We have already sent word of your coming."Eizlen explained.

"Alright I understand.It's a good thing I still have my staff and fans with me."Ameena said then she repeated the tranpotation chant and appeared outside the fire crystal temple.She ran in and saw the man that must have been the intruder on the fact that he wasn't wearing the preist or temple outfit.She did the transpotation chant and reappeaered fifteen feet infrotn of him."By order of the Dark Crystal High Preistess Ameena I order you to seise your attack on this temple now or else I will use physical force to stop you!"Ameena stated grabbing her fans and taking a battle stance.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-07-2006, 04:09 PM
"Lady Ameena?!Lady Ameena?!"Eizlen called out for Ameena.Ameena turned around.

"What is it Lady Eizlen?"Ameena asked.

"The Fire Crystal Temple is under attack by a man and the temple guardian is not there.We need you to go there and help protect the fire crystal.We have already sent word of your coming."Eizlen explained.

"Alright I understand.It's a good thing I still have my staff and fans with me."Ameena said then she repeated the tranpotation chant and appeared outside the fire crystal temple.She ran in and saw the man that must have been the intruder on the fact that he wasn't wearing the preist or temple outfit.She did the transpotation chant and reappeaered fifteen feet infrotn of him."By order of the Dark Crystal High Preistess Ameena I order you to seise your attack on this temple now or else I will use physical force to stop you!"Ameena stated grabbing her fans and taking a battle stance.
Diji floated out towards the temple guardian and looked at her. "You train to fight? Kata's correct?"

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 04:11 PM
noticing a bit of smoke from the temple Law decide to join shinzo using a bit more magic he travels there quickly and stands behind shinzo "who do you think you threaten mortal"

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 04:14 PM
ooc-sorry for the black colourBIC-"this is your last chans leave now and I wont kill you." says shinzo as two black gates open beside him.Two black dogs come out of the gates."law you stay out of this" commands shinzo "this one is all mine I will what for you reply"

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 04:15 PM
As Kyo was running to the scene of the ship wreck,he was blocked by a man who was one of the soilders."What do you want?"

"General Kyo!As you already know,the ship has been sunk,but also,some man has taken the Fire Temple Crystal!

Kyo was shocked."What!?Well,I gotta go there,and quick!Who knows what.."

"No need to worry General Kyo,High Priestess of the Dark Crystal Lady Ameena has gotten there,but she's to late,its already gone.

"Is that so?Well,either way,I need to see whats going on here.Tell the men to fall in,and scan the perimeter for anybody who is here unathorized!"

"YES SIR!"He then ran away."Oh,sir!I forgot to mention that.....um....it was 7 days ago,and the guardian hasnt been working,so we just found out today."

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!OK,JUST LEAVE!I'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS!"Kyo then dashes to the Fire Crystal Temple.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-07-2006, 04:19 PM
OOC-For everybody here, the crystal has already been taken, like 4 pages ago, i'm sorry to get huffy but it is already gone! please do something else. end ooc

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 04:21 PM
ooc: we are trying but our charcters dont know that we do they dont

IC: shinzo i belive they dont know what they are messing with but i think ill watch the back and see about these gaurds

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 04:21 PM
OOC-For everybody here, the crystal has already been taken, like 4 pages ago, i'm sorry to get huffy but it is already gone! please do something else. end oocOOC- I know that but shinzo don't know that.

BIC-"good I dont want anyone to get in the way of this"

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-07-2006, 04:25 PM
OOC- I know that but shinzo don't know that. OOC-It actually happened a week ago in the rp, so why are you guys at the temple if it's already gone? end ooc

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Law smirks evily and than waits at the doors watching the people move around coming towards the temple

Yukari
08-07-2006, 04:27 PM
OOC: Please don't just post "OOC"s.

BIC: "Eep!" leama jumped at the voice behind her. 'Well, yes I train a lot or I use to train alot. It's very very busy around the temple altely. I haven't been able to go ride moonlight to to train anymore." she said with a heavy sigh. "Didn't your gaurdians train too?" she asked

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Kyo ran to the temple and saw Law.He slowly walked over to him."Who are you and what are you doing here?"

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 04:39 PM
He smirks at this new human "I am Law the watcher ive sat and studied you humans too long but dont worry all i want is what shinzo wants those crystals that are on every island for power not for the bringing of ragnarock but if you decide to fight be prepared to die

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-07-2006, 04:39 PM
OOC: Please don't just post "OOC"s.

BIC: "Eep!" leama jumped at the voice behind her. 'Well, yes I train a lot or I use to train alot. It's very very busy around the temple altely. I haven't been able to go ride moonlight to to train anymore." she said with a heavy sigh. "Didn't your gaurdians train too?" she asked
"we're the back water temple, the guards were herdly ever on duty." he stood in the stance that she was in, and did exactly what she did, only alot faster. "I guess they laid the burden of protecting the temple on my shoulders becuase I'm so well trained." he moved close to her face, his personal heat channel encompassing her

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 04:41 PM
"You want the crystals?Well,looks like you've been beaten to the punch,because ours is gone.It doesnt matter if you want it,because we dont have it anymore.And who's Shinzo?"

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Law frowns "gone is it" he turns "shinzo this crystal is gone so lets go its not worth our time than"

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-07-2006, 04:46 PM
OOC:Whoopsie sorry well it was still a good post in my opinon.OH BTW Kyuubi I'm a high preistess not a temple guardian

Bic:
Ameena performed the transportation spell and reappeared in the courtyard.Eizlen was there watering plants.Ameena walked over to her "Lady Eizlen.....I'm sorry, but I didn't make it in time.When I got there the man had already gotten the crystal and gotten away.Please forgive me."Ameena said while bowing deeply.

"It's alright Ameena I foresaw after you left that you wouldn't make it in time.I also saw something else although I think it wise to not tell you what just yet.But in order to protect the dark crystal from those who might seek to steal it.I am going to need you and your staff.Please follow me."Eizlen said then she lead Ameena to the Crystal room.'I will need to see your staff now."Eizlen said as she held her hand out.Ameena handed Eizlen her staff.Eizlen started to chant and then Ameena's staff started to floate.Then the staff and the Dark Crystal started to emit a purple light and the room was enshrouded in darkness the seconds later the darkness started to dissapper into Ameena's staff as if the staff was sucking it in.When the darkness was gone Ameena's staff was now also black and emitting a purple glow of arua just like her prism and the prism was now the dark crystal which looked almost the same except is had a black flame burning inside it.

"Lady Eizlen are you entrusting me with the dark crystal itself?"Ameena asked as Eizlen gave Ameena her staff.

"Yes I am.Ameena you are the only person who I truly beleive the crystal will be safe with.Please no matter what the other people of this temple might say stick with this crystal and always have your staff and fans nearby."Eizlen said."Now if you'll excuse me I need to go attend to some... buisness oh and don't worry we are making sure that there is a watch on at this temple day and night.No one is going to get the crystal who is not worthy.Goodbye"Eizlen said then she left the crystal room.

"It doesn't take long for rumors to spread does it?"Ameena thought as she tried to ignore what the other preistesses said when she passed them in the hall on her way to her room.

"They say the last person who weilded the dark crystal went insane and tried to take over.A preist said to a preistess.

"No way really?!I heard that whoever it was wasn't worthy and the crystal took over his body and devoured his soul."the preistess replied.Ameena got to her rom and looked the door.She walked to her balcony the sunset was always beautifull from there.

"Why can't they just stop it.I'm not like anyone who's had it before ....am I?No if Lady Eizlen thinks I'm worthy then I trust her and think I'm worthy too."Ameena thought as she continued to watch the sunset.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 04:49 PM
OOC:Yeah,I edited it,no worries.

"What empire are you from?And if your not using the power to bring back Ragnarok,then what do you want to use them for?"

Yukari
08-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Leama back away. "Why did they just depend on you? If I were there. I would have wiped them into ship!" she said. "I wanted to be a gaurdian to protect the crystal. Not to be lazy!" she said. She thruw a light ball and the dummy that was 200 meters away. She hit it! It was consumed by light and disappeared.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 04:52 PM
"You want the crystals?Well,looks like you've been beaten to the punch,because ours is gone.It doesnt matter if you want it,because we dont have it anymore.And who's Shinzo?""WHAT it is gone" shinzo says with rage.
"We will go but if you get the crystal I will be back sorry Preistess ,but I wont kill you this time!" shinzo opens A gate of darkness and disappears.
the gate opens and Shinzo walks out at the Vualian Empire.
"home sweet home" Shinzo says as he walks to the Temple.
This is my home but I will show them no merscy

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 04:55 PM
"Priestess?Did that guy just call me a priestess?He'd better not be talking to me.And we will get it back....but when we do,he make try to take it,but looks like I'll have to take HIM out."He then began to travel to the castle again to tell the news.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Law smirks "sorry i guess i cant answer your questions" he turns and dives into the gate opened by shinzo and follows him to where ever he wants

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Leama back away. "Why did they just depend on you? If I were there. I would have wiped them into ship!" she said. "I wanted to be a gaurdian to protect the crystal. Not to be lazy!" she said. She thruw a light ball and the dummy that was 200 meters away. She hit it! It was consumed by light and disappeared. "In a simulation they run I took out 100 death bringers before getting a single scratch. and besides that nothing really happens at faulian. you hear very much of it over here?" he asked her, expecting her responce. "All that most people know is that it's hot and most people just relax and come there for vacation. In truth, that's aboutvall there is to know. I guess that's why they struck. I could have taken them too, but I threw the crystal in the air, and i forgot about it and it hit me in the head. Now I feel even worse. hey, another emotion, what is it called when one regrets something that is kinda stupid in the way it happened?"

Yukari
08-07-2006, 05:07 PM
"It's called regret. I try to live without any regrets. It's the best way to live!" she said. She took aim and fired. Connection! This time it brust into light. "It's also the best way to die. My father was the same way. he lived life to the fullest and never had any regrets. That's how I want to live and die." she said.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-07-2006, 05:09 PM
"It's called regret. I try to live without any regrets. It's the best way to live!" she said. She took aim and fired. Connection! This time it brust into light. "It's also the best way to die. My father was the same way. he lived life to the fullest and never had any regrets. That's how I want to live and die." she said. "well, that is good, but I really regret killing my brother." he looked at a dummy and it burst into flame. "I don't even have to aim."

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Shinzo walks up to the Temple. Shinzo makes a messenger of darkness.
sinds the messenger into the Temple to tell a Temple guardian his words.
"I will give you warning I will take the Crystal of Darkness in two days if you try to move the Crystal I will kill anyone in the Temple this warning is to give you time to get out." the messenger says in shinzo's voice.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Law lands beside shinzo "Shinzo why darkness we already control enough dark energy why this crystal why not the light or the water or wood or even earth why dark now

Yukari
08-07-2006, 05:18 PM
"It's best to aim. If you don't aim you could miss and blow up the temple." she said. "I've done it before. It didn't take long to rebuild but father was really mad. So now I aim." she said.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Law lands beside shinzo "Shinzo why darkness we already control enough dark energy why this crystal why not the light or the water or wood or even earth why dark now"Becase I dont let on but the longer I am here my dark power gets weak if I have the crystal of darkness I will not be stoped"Shinzo walks a step from the Temple "law you will want to step back"Shinzo says as he charges up energy
"I am going to blow a hole in the temple.Law don't let anyone get in my way.It will take sometime for me to make that much energy." Shinzo sits down and darkness surrounds his body.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Law smirks how about this he focuses aa huge amount of reserve power and dumps it into shinzo "Does that help"

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Law smirks how about this he focuses aa huge amount of reserve power and dumps it into shinzo "Does that help""ha now I have the power I need"Shinzo stands up and walks to the Temple.
"Now it is time to get the Crystal."Shinzo blasts a hole in the Temple.
"I can see the Crystal!" Shinzo says as he walks to the Crystal.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Law follows behind him with a smirk cause shinzo seems to be pissed off right now and needed that energy "shinzo im going to check somethings out dont leave without me okay" he than turns and runs off for the library for a specific book

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Law follows behind him with a smirk cause shinzo seems to be pissed off right now and needed that energy "shinzo im going to check somethings out dont leave without me okay" he than turns and runs off for the library for a specific bookShinzo walks up to the Crystal stops and says "This is a force field" and now I am out of energy."I will have to wate"

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 05:50 PM
After a bit Law returns with a book on how to generate energy in the human body faster for magicly blasts "Here shinzo read this"

Fionn Mac
08-07-2006, 06:16 PM
After sometime of reflection and meditating Cormac was finally healed, except for the lump on his head which seemed to stay.

He got up and decided to talk to the gardener, a fellow Wayrean. The conversed for a short time about home and Garlend(the gardener) was of course saddend to hear of the empires misfortune.
The gardener was suprisingly from a neighboring village and attended vine manipulation classes with Cormac in their younger days.
Before leaving to explore more of this temple, Cormac recieved a pouch of various seeds from Garlend to aid him in the times to come.
Vowing to visit him again Cormac went back into the temple.

Walking into the temple He noticed a strong heat energy coming from the training grounds. Cormac was not very fond of Fire magic as it posed a problem for his Wood magic, although he never judged anyone soley on their magic.
From what he could hear this man was quite confident in his abilities and rightfully so, Cormac sensed the same sort of level magic that the Wayrean high priest had.

"Pardon my intrusion Milady and Sir" Said Cormac as he smiled at Leama and bowed to her and the Fire Priest.
"I was wondering, though it might sound trivial and I've already asked enough, but are there Stables here where I could take a steed or other animal out for a ride"

"If not I'd be happy with just sitting with them for a while." Said Cormac as he straightened himself.
With most of Wayrea being wild and wooded Cormac's happiest memories were with the animals of the forest, especially with his Great Wolf Murdock who Cormac sadly left back in Wayrea.

Tetsanosuke
08-07-2006, 06:53 PM
The little wind sprite returned, and was in a tempered mood. "Hmph!" she grunted aloud towards Luteous as she tossed a roll of parchment towards him. "I Never talked to a more perverted man in my hourly life!"

Lute snatched the paper and played his flute, then said "You are released!"

The little sprite yawned then evaporated into the wind.

Lute looked over the parchment carefully and scanned everything. The only thing that bugged him was the:

P.S. Can you make those sprites human sized?

Lute blankly stared at the paper and then rolled that part up so Canti couldn't see. "Eheerm, our orders are to investigate each and every temple to find any traces of the cult (Which we'd exterminate) and enhance the defenses of each crystal by any means necesary."

Lute coughed abruptly then casualy disintegrated the parchment after he read it aloud with light magic.

"We have our orders!"

Yukari
08-07-2006, 07:04 PM
"Oh Yes we have stables. My Moonlight stays in there and Stefen is the hostler. A very nice hoster too. He takes Moonlight out on rides when I can't." she said. "Excuse me, Sir but I'll be taking my leave." she said bowing to the High Prist. "Follow me Sir Cormac." said Lema walking out of the training grounds. They walked behind the temple. Leama skipped to the stables. "Oh Stefen can you get you get Moonlight ready." she said turning to Cormac "Sir Cormac what animal would you like to ride? We have horse, wolves and many others!! Stefen had bought them or had taken them in!!" she said.

"Yes Milady! Right away Milady." said Stefen staddling moonlight.

"Leama, Who is the man?" asked Moonlight.

"This is Sir Cormac. he brought us news that their crystal has been stolen." she said to moonlight.

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-07-2006, 07:26 PM
OOC:The darkness crystal is with Ameena

BIC:
Ameena heard an explosion."What was that?!"She asked herself outloud she grabbed her fans and remembered what Eizlen said."Oh yeah I have to keep my staff with me at all times now that it holds the crystal."Ameena thought grabbing herstaff.She ran to where she heard the explosion and saw a hole in the door to the crystal room.She peered inside quietly to see a man looking at the fake dark crystal."OMG! Does he really think that's the real one?!He's an amature!Still I'd better warn Lady Eizlen.Where is everyone anyway?"Ameena thought as she quietly snuck to Eizlen's room.She went in.Lady Eizlen we have intruders!You have to get everyone out."Ameena said.

"That must've been the explosion I just heard.Alright Lady Ameena I'll warn the others.We'll take the back out through the court yard.What will you do Lady Ameena?"Eizlen asked.

"Well seeing as how I'm one of the few people here trained to fight with actuall weapons and magic I'll stay behind and if he heads towards the back I'll distract him.You have to take the crystal though."Ameena said.

"No only you should have it but you should not stay here Lady Ameena.....but seeing as how you have the makings in you for something great maybe this is part of your destiny.Be careful Lady Ameena."Eizlen said then she ran and started gathering whoever she could find.

"....Goodbye .....Mother Eizlen.May our paths one day cross again."Ameena said quietly to herself.Then she started to sneak back to the crystal room.Putting a tranparent spell on herself so the man in no way would no she's there unless she gave herself away by making a sound or taking the spell off or something along those lines.She got back to the crystal room to see him still there.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 07:40 PM
noticing someone moving in the background Law after handing the book to shinzo moves towards it and finds the preistess from before standing with her staff at ready for a fight humm a priestess been a while since ive seen one of you

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-07-2006, 07:50 PM
"Darn he noticed me."Ameena thought as she became fully visible."Please leave now.Or I will make you leave."Ameena said.She turned her staff into a hairclip and fastened it to her head.Then she grabbed her fans and took a battle pose."I would really apriciate if you would cooperate."Ameena said."Atleast they didn't notice the gem was a fake yet."Ameena thought as she looked at the men.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 07:55 PM
After a bit Law returns with a book on how to generate energy in the human body faster for magicly blasts "Here shinzo read this""I do not need that book"says Shinzo. After sometime of Shinzo has his energy back. After Shinzo has his energy back he can tell the Crystal he is looking at is a fake."I am an so stupid"says Shinzo "I will make them pay for doing this to me"Shinzo says with rage. Darkness spills from his body "If I can't have the Crystal I will open a gate of darkness here I will consome this Empire."
Darkness is filling the room "With time this Empire will be darkness"
Shinzo stopes "I can only fill the room" Shinzo looks at the Preistess "I want the Crystal you will give it to me" Shinzo swings his sword at the Preistess.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 07:57 PM
hummmm well what a pretty gem on that hairpin reminds me so much of the crstyal of darkness but i belive the last person who had that ended up destroying this lovely temple so i dont think thats the gem is it other wise you would probably be going crazy soon wouldnt you hummm but you do look like a fun challenge Law than turns and almost second thought out of the air comes a large amount of shadowy darts flying at her from everywhere

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Law notices something and than moves closer to shinzo "its a fake friend than that means this girl here has the real one and you must take it from her

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Shuuryou slowly recovered from her trembling, and closed the book, putting it back in her satchel. She then felt something on the Dark Island, the kingdom closest to Nypheria, Shuuryou's home, the Water Island. "Ragnarok.." she murmured. Shuuryou snapped her fingers, and Kin`Dri came to her side. Shuuryou mounted her, and urged her into a full gallop, soon running on the water towards the Island of Darkness. She finally reached the shore, noticing another ship docked here. It had an evil aura about it. Shuuryou growled, and kicked Kin`Dri softly on her thighs, galloping into the temple. She saw two men and a priestess talking. "Halt! What is going on? Explain yourselves."

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Ameena dodged almost all the daggers except two one got her in her left leg and the other nicker her right arm.Ameena did a chant.That made darkness molocules form."They would target your ears and make a sound only heard subconciously.It would slow down or paralyze the foe then strike at it's vital organs."Ameena thought.Then she made a yingyang sign with her fans and started to twirl them in circles in her palms which made tornadoes appear."Even if they dodge the tornadoes I can control the tornadoes to keep going for them.And I have my little friends in the air."Ameena thought as her tornadoes went towards the two men.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Law with a smirk waved his hand and the tornados spun off towards the new one that showed up and than another wave and the darkness around them disappeared you will have to do better than that preistess

Zanethose
08-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Canti scratched his head for a second.

"So let me get this straight, we have to search the three temples from which the crystals were stolen in an attempt to find some clues....right?"

Canti looked at Lute, kind of expectantly, kind of worried.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Shinzo putts his self in a force field."I can end this but I will need your help law do not let he hit me and I will end it"Shinzo consume all the darkness he can get.Shinzo opens a gate and is now sommoning something from the gate.

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-07-2006, 08:27 PM
"Alright."Ameena said.Then she dissapeared and re appeared behind the men and was about to decapite them when she had a vision of them countering and she jupmed back at the last second."How did I do that?"Ameena thought while keeping her focus on the men.Then she made three sets of darkness blades emiting a purple arua and threw them at the men.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 08:29 PM
jumped up and than did three punches knocking them back at her and with a smile he laughs humm maybe you arent as weak as humans go but still if i wanted to you would be dead

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 08:30 PM
OOC: Okay my character was like totally ignored. =/

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Ameena dodged the blades that were backfired at her."What is that one man doing?!Is he summoning?!I hope not I haven't practiced summoning much yet."Ameena thought."Alright.Darkness Arua!"Ameena said.Then she put her hands up in the air.A purple and black light eitted from her fans that looked similar to the arua borielis.It curved and went staright for the man who Ameena assumed was summoning while another branch from it went at the other man.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 08:39 PM
OOC-sorry

BIC-"law there is one more no matter I will kill them"
A beast comes from the gate 20' tall now "If I do not get the Crystal now I will have this beast kill you and trust it wont take long"
the beast attacks.
Shinzo's force field stoped the Purple blast
the beast trys to eat the Priestess

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Law smiles seeing the confusion on the preistess's face he than moves his hands and a shield appears sending the magic up through the roof "Humm almost forgot how to counter that spell but it was very easy when you think about it" he laughs maniacly and than jumps forward and begins a series of hard punches at her fans

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Shuuryou urged Kin`Dri into a gallop again, retreating to the side wall of the temple to dodge the tornadoes and beast. "Then you highly underestimate me. Go Kin`Dri!" The huge aquatic horse gave out a loud, piercing neigh, and charged at the beast. "Wave Blades!" Shuuryou shouted, and out from Kin`Dri's body shot about five blades of water which cut deep into the beast's hide. Shuuryou jumped off Kin`Dri, and withdrew two blades from her back, holding them in front of her. "Die," she growled, and she slashed one of them down, a huge blue wave of spiritual and demonic energy blasts out at the beast (like Inuyasha's wind scar, only of the 'scars', and twice as big)

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Ameena chanted a repeling spell that sent the man flying back before he could really damage her fans.She guessed it didn't hurt him because he got right back up."Okay okay.Think Ameena think.There was a reason why you were chosen as High Preistess so use it."Ameena thought.Ameena then saw a woman on the giant creature..'What are you doing?!Get away from here!"Ameena shouted.She then did a spin with one arm holding a fand extended out and the other arm holding the fan above her head.This caused a major gust of wind to surge through the room knocking everyone except for Ameena to their feet."That's it Ameena keep him on his toes!Oh who am I kidding he's probably just toying with me buying time for that guy."Ameena thought looking at the other man.

Fionn Mac
08-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Cormac smiled as he followed Leama to the stables. He felt at ease when he was around her, her kindness mirrored that of his mother and her strength reminded him of his Captain's strong will.

"They are all very nice" Said Cormac to Leama and Stefen the Hostler.
Cormac looked at the animals, great wolves, horses and the other various beasts.
But one caught his attention.

It was a horse the Hostler was just breaking.
Most likely one he had just found.
A Horse that was as grey as a clouded sky, and hair as dark as the night. It mirrored a dark thunderstorm, that Cormac used to fear as a child but grew to love as his love of nature grew as well.

"Lady Leama, I feel a strong connection with this one" He said pointing to the Grey steed. I would be honored if you would allow me to ride this one and for you to name it, seeing as Stefen has barely broken him in.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Law with a smirk jumps up and than says preistess i have an arangement that may be of use to you if you will join us and keep that crystal close we wont take it from you and destroy this lovely temple that your ancestors built

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 08:53 PM
"you killed it!"says Shinzo but a beast jumps from the still open gate.

"But they dont stop comeing."
Darkness is spilling from the gate arown the Temple and poisaning the grownd.

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Shuuryou turned around, irritated at the priestess. "EXCUSE me? I'm saving your sorry butt here! And I'm of royalty, I'll have you know!" Shuuryou slashed the same blade down again at the next beast, destroying it as well. Shuuryou watched as yet another beast came from the black tunnel. The only way to get rid of them is to destroy the source. "`Dri, aim at the tunnel!" The beast nodded, and opened its mouth, a huge blast of water clashing into the tunnel. At the same time, Shuuryou sent her blue scar attack at the black hole, and it closed off, preventing any more creatures from emerging. As Kin`Dri took care of the last beast, Shuuryou turned to Law, holding one of her blades at him, the other positioned comfortably on her shoulder. "Alright guys, party's over."

Yukari
08-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Leama looked at the horse. She looked at Stefen to see if it was fine. Stefen nodded yes. "Yes of course!! I did say you could chose whichever one you wanted to ride! Now for a name." said leama. She look at the horse. "Ummm...I think the name Midnight Storm would fit him perfectly!!" she said. "Ste? Please saddle Midnight. We shall be back later. I hope you don't mind if I come along." she said graceflly hopping onto Moonlight.

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-07-2006, 09:02 PM
"Join you?Ha!AHAHAHAHA!You're insane!I would never join you I'll resort to what I'm about to before I join you!"Ameena shouted.Then she put her fans in their spots on her hips and grabbed her staff and made it back to her regular seize.She held her staff up in the air."If you do not seise I will summon the darkness dragon to kill you all!I wouldn't like to do that so please stop!"Ameena said as her staff and the darkness crystal started to emit even more purple arua than before.The arua quickly covered the bottom of the floor like a fog.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Law smiles evily so you think this party is over dont you well the party has just begun shinzo show our friends our true strength i think you know the spell im thinking of

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Shuuryou gaped, her swords at her sides as she stared unbelieveably at Ameena. This girl can't be serious... I save her butt.... plus I'm royalty.. and THIS is the thanks I get?!? I'll be damned before I'm killed by a girl like that! She gripped her swords tighter, and sighed. "Now I think I wish I didn't come here and help you. You can go ahead and die by these guys for all I care; pfft." But Shuuryou kept her swords erect and ready, just in case the males tried anything.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 09:10 PM
"this is over" Shinzo swings his sword on the grown. opening a gate Darkness is now all over the Empire "now it is over you shoud go or the darkness will take you"Shinzo is now in the darkness he can no langer be seen.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 09:12 PM
smirks sorry preistess i guess you only see the darkness not the true spell and he casts a small gate spell and leaps through to follow shinzo

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 09:15 PM
OOC-I did not open a gate to go any place. I opend a gate to let in darkness.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Kyo reaches the castle finally,but before another warrior comes to him and tells him an important message.

"Sir!The Dark Priestess,Lady Ameena,is being attacked!And they say its by the exact same people who attacked our temple and attempted to take our Fire Crystal before it was already stolen!"

"What!?Well....I dont have time for this!I mean I already have enough to deal with here as it is!I cant go and help her at this moment!"

"Alright sir!Sorry to bother you."

Kyo stood there for a while and thought."I want the teleportation ritual started inside the castle right now!"

"Excuse me?You just said that...."

"Forget what I said!She tried to help me when my gem was stolen,and no that hers is being attempted to be stolen,I cant just stand by and do nothing!I have to help her,thats what I should do,right?"

"Well sir...."

"Just listen to me and get the ritual started NOW!"

"Yes sir,right away sir!"He then ran away to the ritual chamber and Kyo soon followed him.

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-07-2006, 09:18 PM
The crystal glew giving off a purple light now."Let me help you."a voice said.Then Ameena's eyes went blank.

"THATS I WARNED YOU!!DRAGONOSE DRATINI DRAGINO!!DARKNESS DRAGON COME FORTH AID ME IN BATTLE!!"Ameena shouted.Then the ground started to shake.The crystal grew so bright that everyone had to look away.A dragon appeared from under Ameena she stood on it's head as it rose.The dragon looked chinesse style and looked like it was made from black air and had purple glowing eyes.It was also a lot bigger than any creature Ameena had seen before.

Ameena's body spoke and as it did the dragon spoke with her so it sounded like Ameena's voice and the voice of a little girle in unisen"This is your last chance leave now or be killed by me,the darkness dragon Kiyuri."

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Law poked his head out of his gate wow been a long time since ive seen you kiyuri and your still the only dragon that i cant defeat but thats only cause we are the same power my old friend but you know this is pathtic to see you used by a human in such a way i was thinking that it would be nice to see you but if your trying to kill me forget it and his head pops back in

Fionn Mac
08-07-2006, 09:23 PM
"Ah, thank you Lady Leama, once again your kindness exceeds what someone like me deserves." Said Cormac in amazement, and a little embarassed.

"Midnight Storm is an elegant yet powerful name, a perfect fit Milady" Said Cormac as he mounted Midnight.
"I would be honored if you led the way, showing me more of this vibrant island"
"Let us enjoy our ride together, but I feel we should keep our guard up...we don't know if any Bringers have made their way here."

Cormac hoped that no Bringers had made it to this Empire, but he feared that some may have followed him. He would be extra cautious...for he would not allow anything to happen to Leama, or make its way to the temple.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Shinzo comes out bof the darkness "If you need that to try and kill me it is just to sad I will go,but I will be back whan I have more power" Shinzo want into the darkness and was gone.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Law appears on the island of water and wonders when shinzo will appear to come after this one

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 09:30 PM
By the time Kyo and the soilder had reached the teleportation chamber the ritual had already been prepared.

"Now sir,we need you to be careful.As general we cant let anything bad happen to you!"

Kyo shook his head and smiled."Worry about me?Ha,I'll be fine,dont worry.Its Ameena that im worried about.I'll be back sooner or later."He then walked into the pad in the middle of the room,and in a huge and amazing display of light and magical wonder,he was completely gone and had been transported away.By the time he had reached Lady Ameena he saw the huge dragon Kuyuri and Ameena on top of it and stared at them in amazement."Wow.....check that out,pretty big....."

Sasuke is God
08-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Dante walks up to Shinzo with his sword ablaze. "I won't let you do this. I have to take a stand." Dante said thru glenched teeth. There was a huge hole thru his back. Vergil had ran him threw earlier, yet he couldn't die. Dante stood staright up and brought his sword up. "I don't know whats happening, but you will die for it." Dante then jumped straight into the darkness and transformed into something hideous as he brought down his sword. I won't let Kyo nor anyone else here die! NOT ON MY WATCH! Dante thought to himself as he fealt his sword connect. Then Dante fell over dead.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Shinzo walks out of the gate with a flesh wond "ok we are going to stope for a day or two I dont have much more in me"Shinzo says to law
Shinzo sits down and falls aslep.

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Stood there, and sheathed her swords, crossing her arms over her chest. She eyed the dragon, then rolled her eyes. "You've got to be kidding me... This is so embarrassing." Shuuryou shook her head. "Maybe I'm not a member of the protectors... but of the Bringers of Death.." Shuuryou erased the thought from her mind. "That's nonsense." Shuuryou was already bored with these amateur fighters. "Ahh," she yawned as she walked out with Kin`Dri, "enjoy the fight.." She mounted Kin`Dri again. "On to our home, Nypheria. I have to check on the crystal." Kin`Dri nodded, and the aquatic horse galloped across the seas again, finally landing on the blue-sanded shores of Nypheria, Shuuryou's kingdom. Swiftly dismounting Kin`Dri, who went automatically into the stables to the side of the huge aqua-stone temple. Shuuryou walked in, greeted by the priests, priestesses, temple guardian, and other guards of the Water Crystal.

"How is it doing?" Shuuryou inquired Kokiyo, the temple's high priestess. "All is well, though it has been rather energetic today... perhaps something of great power is happening." Shuuryou quickly explained what she knew to the guardians of the temple, and they understood. "What should we do with the crystal then, my lady Shuuryou?"

"I'm taking it with me. It'll be safer in my care. Not that I don't trust any of you, because I do, its just I really need to look after it myself for a little while... I'm getting nervous." The guardians all nodded, "But only you can touch the crystal, for you are of royal blood."
"Indeed," Shuuryou replied, and she gripped the pulsating aqua stone, twice as big as a soccer ball. Slowly, Shuuryou absorbed the crystal within her body, it sealing itself inside her. "I want you to seal the entire island with magic. No one is allowed to enter without my word. Close all gates and doors. Bring up the barriers." Soon enough, all of the fortifications were raised, and the island of Nypheria looked more like a mystical blue fortress than an island. Shuuryou walked into the palace, and sat down in her white marble throne with ancient markings etched into it, as she looked through her halls. The floor was covered by a thin layer of water, and on the ceiling, it was made of water. Droplets sometimes dripped down from the ceiling, but it never fell; it was like a floating ocean.

A young black bird, Pyru, Shuuryou's personal message bird, came flying in, and landed on Shuuryou's outstretched hand. A small letter was in his beak. "Oh, what's this?" She read the letter; it was the Arkrian Empire asking for the alligance of the Nypherian Empire. Shuuryou being the only survivor of the Royal Family, it was her decision whether or not to provide her assistance to Arkrian. She wrote her reply, and gave it to Pyru, who flew over the sea to the sender of the letter (being Lute). Her reply read:

"The Nypherian Empire and its leader, Shuuryou, declines alligance to Arkrian. The Water Kingdom will remain neutral, and will offer no help to either side, unless one side attacks. Best regards. Long live Shuuryou."

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Law smiles poor poor mortal still needs sleep but what is this coming out of his gate a half blood hummm seems it needs rest too and maybe a bit of healing Law focuses a bit of his dark magic and tries his best to heal dante

FullMetalAlchemist997
08-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Ooc:Sorry I'm at grandparents house and haven't been able to check in besides that could some of you slow down i had to read 10 pages to get here. What I'm confuse but I'll edit.

Toris just lounged by a wall and smiled she didn't realize that a fight was going on.

ooc:thanx still confused Agggggggghhhhhhh That's why I need to read a little more thorougly

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 09:48 PM
OOC:Excuse me?Everybody isnt fighting,the fight is over,and it was just between 3 people.

Kyo yelled up to Ameena,"Lady Ameena!Are you alright!?What did they do to you!?"

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Law smiles poor poor mortal still needs sleep but what is this coming out of his gate a half blood hummm seems it needs rest too and maybe a bit of healing Law focuses a bit of his dark magic and tries his best to heal danteShinzo gets up "what are you doing?? he tryed to kill me!!"Shinzo walks over to dante "Ok we will use him, but I will make him fallow us."Shinzo putts a spell on dante.To control dante.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Law smiles even half demons have a use like breaking into this building right here

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Two guards came out of the barrier, holding their spears out at Law who had crossed onto Nypheria. "What do you want? Only people given permission by the leader of Nypheria may pass."

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 09:57 PM
do you honestly think you will stop me if i want to get in with a wave of one hand both of the gaurds becomed covered in darkness and two screams are all that is heard from the cloud

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 09:58 PM
"nice now let us take care of this on so we can go."Shinzo says

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 09:59 PM
yea but you need rest while ive had far too much rest

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 10:06 PM
The alarm went off, and soon an army of soldiers came out of the walls, holding their spears at the intruders. "Leave now! You are not welcome!"

Shuuryou felt disturbance, and got up from her throne. "Kokiyo, what's going on?"
"We have some intruders. They took down two of the guards. But do not worry yourself, my lady. You are safe here."

Shuuryou growled, and walked up the stairs of the palace, arriving on the balcony of the tower, which had the huge, outside view of the entire city. (The palace is on a tall hill in the middle of the island) "I don't care if I'm safe! What about my people? I want all the villagers evacuated to the palace at once." Kokiyo nodded, and addressed the captian of the guard, Yriun, with Shuuryou's orders. Shuuryou narrowed her eyes at the coast as she thought angrily, Who dares attack my empire?

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 10:08 PM
with another evil smile a large blast of pure darkness energy wiped out the gaurds and than broke trough the wall so that shinzo and Law could walk right in

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Shinzo looks at the guards" come home with me" the guards see nothing but darkness and they become part of Shinzo.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 10:12 PM
shinzo let us enter and collect this crystal unless it too has been taken in by a mortal

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 10:16 PM
"If a mortal has taken in the crystal I will take the mortal"Shinzo smiles and walks into the walls.

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 10:19 PM
"I'm going down there before more lives are lost." Shuuryou leaps off the balcony, landing on the roof of a house, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, until she landed on the beachfront of Nypheria.

"Hail Shuuryou, Lady of Nypheria. Let her pass." Another army of soldiers came, and split in the middle. Shuuryou, in her robes of blue and white of royalty, came from them. She blinks, recognizing the two from earlier. "Oh brother..." Shuuryou sighed.

"Alright, intruders. What do you want here on the island of Nypheria?"

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Shuuryou laughs. "The Crystal of Water is gone from here. It is inside me now, and I possess its power."

Shuuryou then turns her head to Shinzo, "And I wouldn't reccomend trying to absorb me. You'll be wasting your time." Shuuryou pulsed as she felt something drawing near. Brother... echoed in her mind. What the? Brother? I don't have a brother... why did I think that.. Shuuryou felt a strange sensation within her, like something slithering and wriggling in her chest. Regaining some of her composure, she glared at the intruders. "I'm not allied with any of the Empires, but I'm not allied with you either, so go away."

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 10:42 PM
"So you dont want to join me than I will have to take the Crystal from your body"Shinzo walks up to Shuuryou "you must come home with me"
Shuuryou in no langer in her land "welcome to my home" Shuuryou is in darkness
She can tell the darkness is trying to take the Crystal from her body.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 10:43 PM
allies we have no allies all we want are those crystals to would the word be better protect them for we know how the bringers think and we know how to stop them all

Saisashi~Arashi
08-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Shuuryou's face grows dark, and is no longer able to be seen. Her hair slowly floats upward, as a blue aura flows around the outline of her body. "You will not touch the Crystal, mortals. I have need of it for the awakening of my brother." A huge, titanic beast emerges from behind Shuuryou; it looks like a mix of a serpent and a dragon. The Leviathan, Armageddon*, sister of Ragnarok, sealed within Shuuryou's body.

{*Leviathan: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f71/Saisashi/Leviathan1.jpg }

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 10:53 PM
you pathtic beast ive been wondering when you would show up dont you think i knew what i was doing but i still did it because i wanted to see if it was true that you were still in existance but you know what you should stay hidden cause we havent even shown 5% of our true power correct shinzo

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 10:55 PM
"you have no power here"Shinzo becomes a beast of darkness"if you will not give me the Crystal I will kill you."darkness is now trying to control of Shuuryou.
"you have no power in my land of darkness.

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 10:58 PM
with a smile Law begins to change his eyes disappear and he molds into a large black panther with 6 legs he than starts to grow till he was as large as the royal castle