PDA

View Full Version : Sign up: Raftidia, The Lands Between The Ether

Yukari
08-03-2006, 07:56 AM
Raftidia, The Lands Between the Ether.
History:
In the ancient past, their was a single planet of land and water. Technology was at its high, and the peoples were only human. On one faithless day, when the hearts of all the people turned against their very gods their was havoc.
The gods, disapproving the fact they became obsolete became angry. In their anger the created a beast of terrifying power that could twist goodness and manipulate reality. This being had no definite shape, no compassion nor forgiveness. This beast was the body of evil... Ragnarok.

The gods unleashed the beast’s fury upon the planet and it's influenced turned even nature against humanity. Conventional warfare was ineffective, the world’s military powers were demolished and scattered. For countless years there was no battle line to hide behind, no place was safe from the beast's influence... until one day when two of the gods grew wary of the carnage and death.

They were twins, the gods of the Divine Light; Luteous and Leama. They sought out humans who retained the old ways of magic and honor and bestowed upon each of them with a Crystal of elemental strength. With these eight Crystals of power borrowed from the lesser spirits: Fire, Wood, Earth, Wind, Light, Darkness, Electricity and Water, they warded off the twisted influence of Zuko and won the fight... for the time.

But most of the land was layed to waste after the defeat of Ragnarok, so the eight people entrusted with the spirit's power divided what was left of the pure land into eight large islands, which floated over the dead planet in a rift of Ether, which was the magical by-product of the crystals' power.

Ether is relatively harmless and actually enhances body and mind as well as the soul. 500 years pass after the fight against Ragnarok, people started to change and evolve into different races. Although still human in spirit these races were created from the Ether that held the rift together.

This collection of floating lands was soon dubbed "Raftida", in honor of the last name of the head mage who lead the fight against Ragnarok: Tida Raflian.

While these years passed the twin gods ran from the other gods in "Ahven" the land of the gods. The twins were eventually captured and put on trial. Luteous and Leama were sentenced to live the life of humans without memory of their godhoods. Now they are living their lives, unbeknownst to the fact of their godhood, and the terror that is reproaching...

Over-View of RP...
This RP takes place in a magical setting, where the lands float about in a circular rift of Ether connected by magic portals and skyships called Etheralcrafts. Magic is commonly practiced amongst the peoples, because each land has its own Crystal of a certain element that empowers there land. Their are a seemingly infinite amount of cultures and races of people in this world.

Although the lands seem peaceful enough, their is an underground cult of acolytes called the 'Bringers of Death' who are trying to summon the evil beast 'Ragnarok' in order to twist nature to their darkened reality.

But there are other sides to this story. The Arkrian Knights, the elite warriors of the Arkrian Empire are attempting to snuff out any traces of "Disruption" in this world. (As well as the other empires in the rift, details below.)

On the side their is a sacred order of temples called the Crystalra where people go to learn the magics of their land. ("The Sacred Order of Crystalra") These temples are run by the decendents of the mages who used the help of the twin gods of light to seal Ragnarok into the dead body of the planet.

Sample Character sheet:

Name:
Alignment: (Crystalra Guardians, Arkrian Kinghts {Or other empire's Knights}, or Bringers of Doom)
Appearance:
Weapon(s):
Personality:
Short Bio:
Origin (What island your character was born on.)

LEADER RANKS: (Remember to PM the GM for a leader position)

Arkrian Knights [Good]:
A single General (Based at the HQ of the character's corresponding Empire)
3 Captains (For each Empire)

Bringers of Death [Evil]:
One High Priest (Based where the person who is the high Priest chooses)
2 Bishops (For each Island)
1 Sect Leader (For each island)
1+8+16= 25 positions of leadership.

Crystalra Guardians [Chosen]:
8 High priests (one to each Temple)
3 Temple guardians (To each temple)
8+24= 32 Positions in all.

Empires of the Lands. (Island and Crystal's Element)
Arkrian Empire. (Arkria= Crystal of Light)
Fualian Empire. (Faulia= Crystal of Fire)
Vualian Empire. (Vualia= Crystal of Darkness)
Wayrean Empire. (Wayrea =Wood)
Arlean Empire. (Arlea =Wind)
Nypherian Empire. (Nypheria= Water)
Garlondian Empire. (Garlon= Earth)
Kurchian Empire. (Kurchia= Electricity)

Characters will be most adept at the magic of their origin, but can use other kinds of magic.

Sample characters:

Name: Luteous (Tetsanosuke)
Alignment: Arkrian Kinghts
Appearence:He has short spiky blonde hair, blue eyes with a golden hue, Tall and semi muscular build, wears: a silver-light blue chest plate with a gold pentagram on the back with shoulder armor in the shape of folded wings, a dark leather belt, that holds his sword's scabbard. Long silvery light blue gauntlets, his pants are striped vertically black and white, his boots are made of black leather and he has a silver loop earring in his right ear.
Weapon(s): He wields a double edged sword with a golden aura. His Magic is based on heat, light, and wind.
Personality: Calm and intelligent, he has a knack for an amazing show kindness.
Short Bio: A respectable Knight Captain now, he was once one of the twin gods of light. He and his sister were orphaned in front of the Arkrian castle when they were young. Luteous and his sister Leama, were raised by a Samurai that was an honored Captain of the Arkrian knights.
Origin: Arkria

Name: Leama(me)
Alignment: Crystalra Guardians
Appearance: Long blond hair pulled back into a pony tail, Blue eyes like her brothers, wears a temple battle suit which is a white chest plate and white arm plates. Her pants are lose fitting, the pants are black. She is tall and has a nice femine body. Wears martial artist shoes.
Weapon(s): Carries a katana with her, also carries a staff which is used for magic.
Personality: She is known to be caring, is happy by nature, and helps anyone that comes to the temple or just anyone period. Never is down for long. Is very advangerous!
Short Bio: She ha a twin brother named Luteous. He is captain in the Arkrian army. She and her brother were twin gods of light. She and her brother were orphaned in front of the Arkrian castle when they were younger. Leama and her brother were raised by a Samurai that was an honored Captain of the Arkrian knights.

DarkSakuraEmpress
08-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Name:Ameena Ayomia
Alignment:Crystalra Guardins
Appearence:http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/darksakuraempress/goddessofmirrage2.jpg (http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/darksakuraempress/?start=#imgAnch1)
Weapons:Two small fans that can minipulate the wind and have kunai tips so they can be used in close range combat.Also has a staff that at the top makes a cresent moon and in the middle of it is a black floating prism gem with a purple arua around it.
Personality:She's very kind, but is meek and doesn't like to upset people she likes or feel neutral towards.She likes the peice and quiet and loves to heal people and is okay with fighting her enemies.

Short bio:Ameena was born into a family of both preists and fighters.So when she was young her time was taken up with traing in both arts and she didn't have many friends.As she grew older her skills improved, and at such a fast rate that her work partners started to fear her for some odd reason.at the age of 17 she was appointed as the high preistess of the temple she worked in.Ever since then she has been fufilling her duties as is required but recently seems to be becoming more and more lonely and seeks something new and exciting that she can make friends in and not just work partners who are afraid of her.
Origin:Vualain Empire

Yukari
08-03-2006, 09:33 AM
DSM If you want to be high prist you have to PM me to ask if it's ok.

~edit~

I approve

Sasuke is God
08-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Name: Donte Sparda
Alignment: Fualian Knight
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/783px-DanteDMC1Alastor.jpg
Weapon(s): 2 Magically enhanced guns, Ivory and Ebony, which can shoot out miniture fireballs instead of bullets. A double bladed great sword called Rebellion that can be help with one hand or two. The blade glows red when Donte wills it to.
Personality: Donte can be cocky and cold at times or he can be understanding and gently. But all the time is he a hot head!!
Short Bio: Donte lost his mother at the age of five and never knew his father. He was raised by the General of the Fualian Empire. He has a twin Brother who he lost when there mother died. His name is Vergil and Dante is still searching for him.
Origin: Fualian Empire
LEADER RANKS: Captain of the Fualian Empire.

Yukari
08-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Approved

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Name: Diroji (diji)
Appearance: http://animejapan.cplaza.ne.jp/b-ch/loveless_tva/img/loveless_tva_top3.jpg
Weapon(s):a staff, a small dagger and two spikes hdden in his sleeves
Personality:he is unlike the persption of his island. He is cool, controlled and seems not to care very much about bad situations and the like, but actually he is very passionate and it comes out when it is needed.
Short Bio: When he was younger his hot nature accidently kiled his brither when he pushed him off the edge of the island, and as a sel inflcted punishment he took up preist hood and learned to control himself so much that he was basically desensitized, and is on the road to recorving his emotions again
Origin: He was born on the fire island to a seeminglly normal family, who are actually lost descendants of the fire priest.

Yukari
08-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Approved

~edit~

I need some bringer of death people

Amaruk
08-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Name:Vergil Sparda
Alignment: Bringers of doom
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/324px-920607_20050106_screen059.jpg
Weapon(s): A katanna named Yamato
Personality: Vergil is generally calm and collected. He is also cold and is cocky generally toward his brother. He is a true warrior.
Short Bio:Vergil lost his mother at the age of five and never knew his father. He was taken in by the Bringers of doom. He has a twin Brother who he lost when their mother died. He has forsaken his family ties and wants to kill his brother Donte.
Origin: Fualian Empire

Yukari
08-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Approved

Ryuk
08-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Name:"L"
Alignment:Arkrian Kinghts
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/54018.jpg
Weapon(s):Small throwing knifes.
Personality:Shy but commanding.
Short Bio:He is was a Captain but was excelled.So now he finds and kills the Bringers of Doom and is now only known as "L".

Yukari
08-03-2006, 12:40 PM
LOL CBT

and Ryuk approved

Fast_as_Fire_
08-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Yes, a new rp!

Name: Kairi Otuke (ah, my Kairi....)
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/FFX04.jpeg
Weapons; Sharp things such as kunai, shaiken, knifes. mostly uses her two swords , Aike and Manoreka.
Personality: Shy, kind sweet. But when mad....(you die)
Short bio: Orpahned as a toddler because of wolf spirit inside her. A young man found her but was brutalyy bludgeoned in front of her, causing sprirt to unleash. Not payed attention to much, she seeks her long lost brother
Origin :Unknown, but was said to be the Cyrstalra Guardiof the Vualian Empire (darkness)

Yukari
08-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Ok first of all you have to chose between: Crystalra Guardians, Arkrian Kinghts or Bringer of Doom. You don't have to be a captian or general or high prist and so on you could be a soldiar. If you fix that then you should be good to go

Fionn Mac
08-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Name: Cormac
Alignment:Wayrean Knights
Appearance: http://nwn.layonara.com/portraits/po_hu_m_20_h.jpg
Weapon(s): An enchanted Bow, Longsword.
Personality: Cormac is a peaceful man and very intune with nature and his surroundings. He will protect anyone is in danger and the longevity of his people is a huge deal to him.
Short Bio: Cormac is a soldier in the Wayrean Knights. He is powerful in wood magic, but is content with being an average soldier protecting people. Although he could work his way to become a captain, he would rather support those who take on the great responsibility.
He relies on his magic to guide him and hopes he can be an asset to the fight against the Bringers.
Origin-Wayrean Empire

Yukari
08-03-2006, 02:44 PM
ok um if you want to be a temple guardian then OM me please and it's not possible to be the son of Wayrean and Garlondian parents because they are just names not people and second you would be really old. Please change

Fionn Mac
08-03-2006, 02:57 PM
^ Sorry about that I apologize. I hope the changes work.

Yukari
08-03-2006, 03:00 PM
NP I approve

Saisashi~Arashi
08-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Yay, a new rp. And a great one too. I was waiting when you'd get an rp up Yukari! ^_^;;; Anyway, I think this character is going to go 'far' in this rp. >>; I think its very original. =] Hope its okay.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/SpankytheAngelofDoom/misc%20anime/Leviathan2.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f71/Saisashi/Leviathan1.jpg

Name: Shuuryou [Shure-rai-oo] (Means 'End')

Alignment: Bringers Of Death

Appearance: (Shuuryou is depicted in many forms. See above and below for possible appearances.) Human-like appearance:

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f71/Saisashi/th_sai-1.jpg

Weapon(s): Four sharp long-swords, black polerarm, poison needles. Able to move at extremely fast speeds. Supernatural powers. Can control water at will. Going invisible for a short amount of time, and always hovering.

Personality: Dominant and wise, and easy to anger. She has a natural likeness to water, and dislike towards fire and electricity. Shuuryou is usually unemotionial and quiet.

Short Bio: When Shuuryou's mother was pregnant, the spirit of the Leviathan, the twin sister of Ragnarok, burrowed deep inside her and merged with the baby. Unlike her brother, the Leviathan escaped her prision by leaving her own body, and in search for another. When the child was born, it was changed almost completely. The beast had influenced the child, Kaiyou, but didn't have complete control. But Kaiyou was never the same, and thus became the reincarnated Leviathan, given the name Shuuryou. This gave the child unusual powers and abilities, as well as an unusual personality. Shuuryou shunned her mother and family, waiting to become the Queen of Nypheria, and did so.

Origin: Nypherian

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/SpankytheAngelofDoom/misc%20anime/levi1.jpg

Yukari
08-03-2006, 04:15 PM
All people on this RPG is human with magical powers

Saisashi~Arashi
08-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Shuuryou is human, just with the Leviathan inside her. o.o;;

Yukari
08-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Ok I got I was a little confused. approved

Saisashi~Arashi
08-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Okie, thanks. ^.^

Kitanoru
08-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Name: Kitanoru Sijumashi

Rank:Temple Guardian (Thanks Yukari112, for aproving me, and my status)

Appearance: I wear a black cloak, that has silver band embedded with small diamonds that act as defence, the trim of the cloak or outer covering is lined with a dark green. He is 6'1" and weigh's approximately 180 lbs. He has bluish, green eyes that seem to glimmer when the moon hits its cresent peek. He often wears a chain that has an ankh on it that has been past down from generation, to generation, and is said to have some kind of magic ability, like the ability to cure, revive, and, or even ressurect other members- (can't be used for quite awhile though, because the message encrypted on the ankh is in code and is an ancient writing, and thus the holder of the ankh must decipher it, that person being me).

Weapon(s): He wields a staff that can change from staff, to ribbon, and from either staff or ribbon to boomerang (mind you the boomerang is plated with a magic metal that has been mined deep from under the empire of Arkria, so it too has an ability of its own but it is limited to only two thing's slicing, and a sanctifying attack which acts like a poison based attack but with the use of the magic, light. As does the sword too, it has a similar attack.). His staff is not visible most of the time, as for his staff becomes the very ribbon on his cloak, which allows him to manouver around a lot quicker because he does not have the weight of the staff slowing him down. He only has the one ribbon. Also he is skilled at using swords, because he has practised with them ever since he was young, and his father taught him.

Personality: He is very kind, very polite, and has an out going personality that most find favorable. Sometimes he may be shy in a crowd, or a cluster of people.

Short Bio (made sort of long- sorry im in a writing mode today thus I become very descriptive): He lived in the area where the guardians once roamed. A place known as Arkria. He was very young when he came to this world, he lived with his mother and father of whom which were most of the time very busy, and occupied with many things. Thus never spent much time with me. I grew up being an only child, or that was what I was told. I was never to speak of past experiences, and whenever I brought up the question " Are you certain that I do not have any brother's, or sister's? As for I do have a strong feeling that you are keeping something hidden from me, and I would really like to know the honest truth ". They would begin to weep when I said anything like that, and then I would begin to talk of something other then that... I alway's did wonder if, and when I would see my brother(s) and/or sister(s) if truthfully I did have any... I alway's did keep that thought in mind, and every once in a while I would have a constant stream of this same dream... I would always wake up to, where I saw two other figure's calling my name, and asking me for assistance. I would alway's respond with the same response... then wake up... wondering why I keep having that strange dream, over and over again. I never did speak of it to my parents. My parents were growing quite old, and one day, my father had past a way. That was a tragic day... I stayed home from school that day and wondered what it must be like on the other side... But no matter what... that question remained un-answered... to this day... he searches for the answer... to find out the truth behind his mysterious life benounced to him, he hasn't seen anything. The journey has just begun...

Insolence
08-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Ill join! will be a bad guy but gotta go at the moment so ill make my character tomorrow. ^^. wait for me pls :P

Yukari
08-03-2006, 05:55 PM
You may be either one you like and I approve you character. Nicely done.

~Edit~

Since Tetsanosuke is playing Luteous and isn't going to be back until sunday. I'm not going to be posting the Rpg until Sunday or Monday.

Kitanoru
08-03-2006, 06:13 PM
I have edited my post Yukari112, and thank you for aproving me, and allowing me to be a Temple Guardian of Arkria aswell, you really do rock! Also marvelous character's everyone!! Great job in designing them!! you did superb!! I look forward to seeing everyone in the RPG.

Yukari
08-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Your Welcome and viper can I give your character a nickname in the RPG like Kita or something? If you don't mind

DemonToaster
08-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Name: Zev Kutozkov
Appearance: Has brown hair, and an eye patch on his right eye. He wears a black coat with green crescents on it. He wears white pants with red crescents on each leg and black shoes and has white gloves. Has a scar under his left eye in the shape of a waning crescent from the fire at his house.
Weapon(s): Double-edged sword, both sides curve in a circular motion after 7cm.
Personality: Carefree and polite, unless seriously disturbed or annoyed. Gets angry very easily in certain situations, and never backs down from a challenge.
Short Bio: As a child, Zev was a rowdy, irresponsible kid, until one day, when playing with the fire in the fireplace, he dropped the stick he was holding on the floor and his house caught fire. When trying to get out, he slipped and poked out his eye with a knife trying to set one of his pets free. He was rescued by a local Arlean knight and from then on aspired to become one.
Origin: Arlean

Kitanoru
08-03-2006, 07:03 PM
Certainly you may Yukari112, I would be glad to have a nick name for the RPG. Great suggestion by the way, very cool!

Yukari
08-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Approved

Thank you Viper and call me Yukari or Kari. It seems so formal when you call me Yukari112

Kitanoru
08-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Sure thing, I didn't know what you preferred, but now I do, so I sha'll refer to you as Yukari. Thank you for letting me know. Also great character's once again to everyone. Great job in designing them, also for the people that have just arrived, or arriving aswell, great job!!

Yukari
08-03-2006, 07:44 PM
NP your welcome.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-03-2006, 09:26 PM
whooo, lots of people joining.

sapphiredragon
08-03-2006, 09:52 PM
okay, Yukari, I know I said I probably wouldn't put my character up until tomorrow, but with all the posts, I'm doing it now to avoid ending up on, like, the third page.

Name: Karett
Appearance: Tall with long black hair and black eyes. His hair has a few small braids in it, and he has bangs. He is taller than most, and stands out in a crowd because of it. He wears all black, a long sleeve shirt, pants, and a cloak (no hood here!), except for a sash, which is white and is used for carrying the swords he uses. In contrast, he is quite pale.
Weapons: He has about 20 swords that he uses, but he usually only carries about 2-3 at any one time. Most of them are katanas and other Japanese swords, but he has one sword that he doesn't very often. It is a regular-length double edged sword that was a gift from his father.
Personality: Somewhat cold and aloof, he has few good friends, but he would do next to anything for those good friends, as long as it doesn't endanger the crystal. His first priority is always protecting the crystal.
"Short" bio: His father was a fairly well-known (although somewhat low in rank) and fairly good guardian of the crystal, and his mother was a former temple guardian. He learned swordmanship larger from his father and others at the temple. He gained his love for Japanese swords from a good friend of his father's that would often train him when his father was busy; many of the swords he has were gifts from him. Growing up in the temple, he become very devoted to the protection of the crystal. His father was much older than his mother, and died when Karett was 20, giving Karett the double-edged sword. After his father died, his mother retired from the position of temple guardian, but continues to serve in other ways. Due to his great skill and impressive parentage, he was able to rise to the rank of temple guardian fairly quickly.
Origin: Vualian

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-03-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm still the only prest besides you yukari

Amaruk
08-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Hey is anyone else gonna join the bringers of doom or am I a one man army??

Kitanoru
08-03-2006, 11:06 PM
(I'm so glad to see some of the other RPer's from other RPG's here too, that is really fantastic!)

There is still time for people to join the empires, the rpg isn't up until sunday or monday so it gives us a little while to recruit some members into the different positions, and different empires. I would, but I am more of the kind type of RP'er that is why I tend to choose mellow type classes. Like I was deciding over three different empires, in which if someone else doesn't take over I may switch to but keep my status as a Temple Guardian. However for the time my character fits in perfectly for both light and water empires. However I was thinking of wind too. But for now I plan to stick with light.

Amaruk
08-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Thanxs I didn't know when it was starting!!!

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-03-2006, 11:40 PM
woo, other priest! I so happy!

Insolence
08-04-2006, 04:21 AM
Ok here is my character:

Name: Synn
Alignment: Bringers of Doom
Appearance: http://www.torneosonline.com/foro/uploads/Urvion/2005-10-01_144122_hollow-ichigo-av2.JPG
Weapon(s): Two Katars
Personality: Arogant, He things he always knows best and does best.
Short Bio: Raised to be the next High Priest, Synn already made it to Deken on this age, He never know his parrents and he was fully raised by monks. Synn made contact with the Crystal of Darkness at the very beginning of his childhood making him capable of using shadow magic. His magic is very simple, He can call forth Shadows even on a place where no shadows are. He can step in one shadow and reapeare on the next aslong as its on the same island. and He can hide in a shadow making himself complete invisible.
At a very jung age had Synn an accident that almost cost him his live. what accactly happend he keeps a secret but half his face was scarred. From that day on Synn used his Shadow magic to creat the strange white mask he has on half his face. the mask seems to be alive as the edges and mostly the top shift and move. his visible eye became black and red becouse of the mask, and his voice sounds like he has two voices that speak at the same moment.
Origin: Vualian Empire

super trunks
08-04-2006, 05:24 AM
Name:Kiro Ayamo
Alignment:Nypherian knight

Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/tr1.jpg

Weapons:A sword {Like in the picture}and a gauntlet that improves his mastery over water.Can also turn water into a weapon like a sword or a bow and arrow and it wil hurt as much as steel.

Personality:Very carefree and a joker.He will take any situation and make it into a funny one.

Short Bio: Kiro Didn't even want to be a soilder he wanted to be a Ethelcraft Driver. But his father practiccaly forced him.When he joined he felt like a outcast.He has been here a week and hasn't made any freinds just like in his childhood......(Really tired sorry if its bad)

Orgin:Nypheria

Yukari
08-04-2006, 08:55 AM
ALL three approved

Fast_as_Fire_
08-04-2006, 09:28 AM
UH Yukari,I edited. Am I approved

Yukari
08-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Doesn't look to me like you edited

Kitanoru
08-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Fast as Fire just a suggestion, but you may want to copy and paste the sample sheet on to your message first, then fill in the blanks. If you don't understand something, or find something un-clear, I would be more then happy to try and help you out with what you need answered if it is un-clear. As for it would make your character sound a lot smoother meaning fit in a bit better to the story, and much easier to understand for the fellow RP'ers. Also I suggest maybe following off the examples, or look at how other's have constructed there's. Also it makes it a lot easier for the other RP'ers to follow the structure of your character. Your character is good, just you may want to edit a bit further. -If you have any questions you are more then welcome to send me a pm and I would be more than happy to explain it to the best of my knowledge.-

Yukari
08-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Thanks Viper for helping out. I just found out today that my laptop will be in the shop for another week ><!!! But t least i can get on my moms!! ^_^

Kitanoru
08-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Excellent! I look forward to the day when the RPG is up and running, being sunday or monday which ever it may be. Also you are very welcome Yukari it my pleasure to lend a helping hand. That's what I tend to do best, helping out people, and personally I really enjoy helping people out when I can. I loved taking Psychology which I received 82% in at school, same as for Biology but I received 78%.

Tetsanosuke
08-04-2006, 04:42 PM
I'm back!! Wooh!

Our Rp Idea has hatched into a blossom of popularity.

I'm proud! *Tears run down cheek*

I already have my character so... YES!

Yukari
08-04-2006, 04:44 PM
YAy Your back YAY. well, Should i start the RPG tonight or tomorrow/

Tetsanosuke
08-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Whenever you want to Yukari!

Kitanoru
08-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Welcome back Tetsanosuke. You two made a great RPG. I can't wait to begin! This will be awesome!! I will try and ask some of my friends if they'd like to join too. One of my friend's being "Psymon" wishes to join, and he will post his character he told me later tonight, or as soon as he can.

FullMetalAlchemist997
08-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Name:Toris
Alignment: Bringer of Doom
Appearance:(note:no crown)http://www.cache.daz3d.com/galleries/artwork/25/5760.jpg

Weapon(s):hidden sword and dagger also a staff that has dark powers
Personality:No nonsense cold not exactly "tuned in"
Short Bio:Abbandonned by her parents at age 2 because of her startling behavoir. She was found and raised by a Bringer of Doom so has been with them since she was old enough. Also able to partly manipulate darkness to her bidding.
Origin: Vualian Empire

Yukari
08-04-2006, 05:12 PM
approved and thanks viper. the RPG is posted!! YAY

Ok these are the postion that are already filled:

Arkrian: Knights:
Captians:Luteous(Tetsanosaku) Zev (DemonToaster) Canti (Zanethose)
Soldier:"L"(Ryuk)
Crystalra:
Temple Gaurdian: Leama(me) Kita (Viper)

Fualian: Knights:
Captians: Donte (sasuke is god)
Crystalra:
High Prist: Diroji (CBT)

Vualian:Crystalra:
Temple gaurdian: Karett(Spphriedragon)
Deken: Syan (Insolence)

Wayrean: Knights:
Soldier: Cormac (Fionn)

Nypherian: Knights:
Soldier: Kito (Super Trunks)

Bringers of Doom: Sect leader:Vergil (Kurchian) (Amaruk)Shuuryou (Nypheria)(Sai)
Soldier: Toris (FullMentalAlchemist997)

Zanethose
08-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Sorry it took me a while Yukari @.@ here is my bio
Name: Cantido (Canti)
Alignment: Arkrian Knights
Appearance: Short black hair with blood-red roots that comes to the top of his eyes. He wears a dark red trench coat that goes to his feet. Under the trench coat is a breastplate and leg guards overtop of a simple tunic. He has gauntlets that reach up to his elbows. He is well built but not too muscular. He has a double-edged sword with a red blade known as the Diabolos in a black sheath.
Weapon(s): A double-edged sword known as Diabolos that is enchanted with fire.
Personality: Hard and cold, rigid. Loyal to the country for which he serves and unwilling to disobey orders. Hates seeing his friends in pain and will do anything in his power to help them.
Short Bio: Was born on Faulia which is why he is strongest in the magic of fire. At the age of 3 he came to Arkrian to visit his father who had been in the knight corps. It was at this time that he decided to be an Arkrian Knight. He has lived in Arkrian ever sence that visit with his father and has been training to be a knight all of his life. He is known as the "Fist of Fire" for his mastery of fire. He became friends with Luteous due to them both being the same unit for the length of their early days in the Knight Corps. They are both captains of the army now and are still good friends.
Origin: Faulia

Yukari
08-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Approved thanks for joining

viperhell
08-04-2006, 11:11 PM
name: Lavatiz
alignment: Arkria knight
apperance: http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Dragoon.jpg
weapons: He carries a long spear and a broad sword the spear is his weapon of choice.
personality: He looks at his captin "L" like a son but in combat he becomes almost bloodthirsty he just cant seem to stop killing at times but he has learned to control it.
short bio: born on the wind island he left them at a young age after his family were brutal killed he than went to the island of light and came across a young lad that seemed to be like him in most ways but was more into gaining ranks then he was and over the years he came to trust him like the son he would never have.
origin: arlean islands

Yukari
08-04-2006, 11:14 PM
question what is a dragoon?

Sasuke is God
08-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Don't Let Him Do It!!! Its A Half Dragon!!!! No!!!!

viperhell
08-04-2006, 11:18 PM
a dragoon taps into the power of dragons but this one only uses wind to transform hes limited to only wind magic

viperhell
08-04-2006, 11:19 PM
but in truth they are just upgraded knights

Yukari
08-04-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm sorry but I can't approve your character please choose one of the ranks given or be a soldier

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Are you still taking sign-ups?If so.......

Name:Kyo Tarakama

Alignment:Fulian Knight

Appearance:

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/rpgman.jpg
(Him,just with a white t-shirt and a black jacket on)

Bio:Ever since a war broke out 500 years ago,and that tale was told to him at a young age,Kyo has dreamed of helping and protecting innocent people who cant help themselves.Now that he is older,his dream has became reality.He lives in Fulian,as the one and only Fulian Knight General to protect his land,for tales of a battle that maybe be soon to come are being told.....
Origin:Fulian Empire
LEADER RANKS:GENERAL!WOOT!

Yukari
08-05-2006, 08:05 AM
both approved. enjoy the RPG

Kyuubi Naruto
08-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Thanks,and Im pretty sure I will.

Yukari
08-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Your welcome and I'm still going to take people until sunday or monday. After that if you read all the posts before you you can send me a PM and I will look over it and either approve or disapprove

fox demon naruto
08-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Name:Arken
Alignment:Bringers of Death
Appearance:Usally wears a black cloak to hide his face but if he take it off he is a man with jet black hair short and spikey. He wears cloths that look like neji's adult clothes.(i get i pivture if you want me too) and wears bandages on both of his hands and arms.(like negi exsept with both arms.
Weapon(s):A very long sword, control of darkness (some)
Personality:HE can be kind to fool people but he iss quite ruffless. before he joined he was quite nice and always protected his friends. But now that he has no friend he is all evil.
Short Bio:Arken was born in a nice place in the Vualian Empire but many people hated it there. Soon a uprising happended to take the emperer off the throne. Arken's family was killed and his town, his friends everything around was destroyed. He desided to join the rebals. But soon he wanted revenge on his town descrution. That revenge grew. He never became greedy he didnt want power he just wanted revenge. And the night before the attack on the capital he killed every single on of them. He then dissapeared at the age of 20 only to appear 10 years later as the leader of the Bringers of Death.
Origin:Vualian Empire. (Vualia= Crystal of Darkness)

here is a pic of his clothing

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/Sasukes_Chibi/Naruto/Neji/Neji.png

Yukari
08-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Approved

Kitanoru
08-06-2006, 02:59 AM
(I hope you don't mind Yukari)-Thanks, let me know if anything needs changing and il edit it.

I just thought that I would post my characters that coincide with my character. Both my brother, and my sister. First my brother.

1. Name: Kudaikun Sijumashi (Koo-die-koon See-joo-mash-ee)

Rank: He was a messenger like a priest but not of very high power, however he was a well respected archduke when he was in Arkria however not as well respected as his sister at the time, until something occured and was sent into having been captured under the Nipherian Empire. He was banished from Arkria for commiting a sin that was never to be commited or punishment was to be banished from their home land in which just was the case for him, and the parents didn't care they could care less as they never thought much of him.

Appearance: He wore a Dark Green Tunic, with a black chain armor over top. He was 4'2" and weighed around 110lbs.He had green eyes with a hint of blue tinge which caused them to glow a turqoise color. He wore black gloves which enabled him to have silver claws,and silver knuckles. His pants were black, with a band around the right leg with a message written in code which sealed a certain power within.

Weapon(s): Carried a guitar around, that was said to have been enchanted with special abilities... Also coins he alway's had a thing for collecting coins and making them into arrow head like shapes and found ways to use them for his protection. He was often equipped with a knife, or a dagger at all times however. He was never given a staff in Arkria...but was in Nipheria.

Personality: kind, caring, but very shy,independent often. He often fights his battles alone.

Short Bio: Was a member in the family, he had never been seen by his younger brother of whom was Kitanoru. The family didn't seem to care for him much as for he'd often get into mischief. That is exactly what led him to becoming banished from Arkria... Having to set off on his own.

Origin: Arkria, however has been living in Nipheria most of his life held captive.

As for my sister she had similar experiences:

2. Name:Serenity Sijumashi

Alignment:Crystalra Guardians

Rank: Same as her 28 year old brother, however received more respect than any other member in the family, as for she was always willing to help others that needed assistance.

Appearance:She dressed in a gown of white, with red ribbons hanging off from either end. She had long light brown hair, and had eyes like sapphires. At times, her eyes change to an emerald green. No one knows the reason however she was said to be very spiritual. She is 5'9" and weighed 140lbs.

Weapon(s): A key that seemed to open any door, and had the power to stop time. Often carried a golden, engraved with chant messages, and covered in diamonds a stop watch that was in the shape of a pocket watch on her that increased the time that it can stay in effect. Also she carried with her an enchanted Naginata. Also a staff from the Arlean Empire. The gold key could store those very weapons safely where no one could reach them but her.

Personality:kind, respectful, however a bit bossy at time,outgoing, and gullible

Short Bio: She was involved with her brother's trickery, and was sentenced to be banished from Arkria as well. She was liked by her parents more then anyone, even the towns people enjoyed her presence. However for going along with her brother's sin she to became banished and were both captured. However she wasn't captured by the Nipherian Empire but she was caught by the Arlean Empire.

Origin: Arkria, however she spent most of her life in Arlea

Yukari
08-06-2006, 07:55 AM
both approved

Fast_as_Fire_
08-06-2006, 11:20 AM
I fixed my RPG thing. Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeze post now?? (is anxiious)

Yukari
08-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Sorry you're still not giving me an alignment and rank. I need those

Kitanoru
08-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Thank you Yukari for approving both my other character's both my sister, and brother.

Yukari
08-06-2006, 08:27 PM
NP well anyway I decided to moved the closing date for people to join to wednesday

Kyuubi Naruto
08-06-2006, 08:29 PM
In the RP I noticed a lot of people are traveling to Arkrian,I wonder why?

Kitanoru
08-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Well, I recently can't hang in the Arkrian Temple at the moment due to the Arlean Empire keeping me out. But it should be resolved soon, and i'l be heading back to the temple once my business is done in both the Arlean Empire, and the Nephirian Empire. Well I should be able to... I guess we'll see won't we?

Kyuubi Naruto
08-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Pretty much.I cant travel to anywhere right now because of the crisis thats happening in Fulian,so I wont be going anywhere yet.Hey,Yukari,you mind making my character the General of the Fulian Empire?We dont have one yet and I really love to be the General instead of a captain.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Is it too late to sign up.

Name:Shinzo
Alignment:Bringers of doom
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ff7-ac-sephi.jpg
Weapon(s):A 7' long sword.
Personality:cocky and calm.
Short Bio:Shinzo was with the the Bringers of Death but he thought they were weak so he want on his own. He can command darkness he can use the darkness to go from Empire to Empire. He is now in the Fualian Empire he wants to see the Crystal of Fire.
Origin:Vualian Empire

Kitanoru
08-07-2006, 12:00 PM
It is not to late to sign up as for the sign up doesnt close until wednesday. Once Yukari see's your character she will decide whether you're approved or un-approved. However if it was my decision, you'd easily make it in. I suggest maybe sending Yukari112 a private message. I am sure she will check here later, but a pm shouldn't hurt. I suggest filling in the age, and rank too. You can put in brackets beside it like (kept secret for awhile) or something but it's always a good idea to have those.

Sasuke is God
08-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Yukari112 is at school right now so be patient....but other then that your characters pretty good....

Ryuk
08-07-2006, 12:23 PM
that is not me.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Ok I am new I don't know you two.

Sasuke is God
08-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Ok I am new I don't know you two.
Okay...justin...stop lying before I have you kicked off...you told me that was you...and how is it that when Ryuk signs off that Shinzo signs on?? or that Shinzo is a character created by one of our shared friends from Marvel...dude...don't make me pull out the saved pms where you told me it was you.

Shinzo
08-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Ok one dont use my NAME.
Two yes but Ryuk is no more.
My user name is Shinzo.

Sasuke is God
08-07-2006, 01:11 PM
HAHAHA!!! My grand detecive skills told me the truth!!!!

viperoushell
08-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Name: law
Alignment: Bringers of Doom
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/necromancer.jpg
Weapon(s):has never need weapons but wears a pair of gloves that have plates of steel on knuckles he usually throws darkness magic alot more than he does his fists but they do help him from time to time
Personality:a dark brooding man he is cold and callous to everyone around him
Short Bio: born long ago Law watched over mortals waiting for someone to come that would over him a great fight the years pass him by and he watches everyone but lately it seems that there will be something happening and he went into the world he joined the bringers for awhile because he felt that maybe they would be able to over him a true challenge but he left them because they were weaker than even the knights so now he travels alone the one person he still talks to is shinzo and that is because they had both left at the same time
Origin his current human form was born on Vualian Empire

Sasuke is God
08-07-2006, 01:32 PM
OKAY!!! THATS IT!!! George, justin!! pm me now!!!!!

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Nice framing skills Sasuke.Guess what,I just upranked to General,and im not a captain anymore.Ha!My character is more important than yours.Ha!XD.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Nice framing skills Sasuke.Guess what,I just upranked to General,and im not a captain anymore.Ha!My character is more important than yours.Ha!XD. But my character is way more important than yours, he's not even in the military!:laugh:

Yukari
08-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey no flaming. PM me if you have a problem with another person/character and I will talk to the person!

Oh and I approve both

Kyuubi Naruto
08-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Oh,sorry.Just got a little excited about all this.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Hey no flaming. PM me if you have a problem with another person/character and I will talk to the person!

Oh and I approve both sorry, I just got kinda prideful.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Yo Battousai,I dont think its fair that you took our Fire Crystal since we dont have a temple guardian,and when you did,my character wasnt approved yet so I didnt have a chance to stop you.

Yukari
08-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Ok I have two co-gms. Blackdragon sauke/sasuke is god and Tetsunasaku

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Yo Battousai,I dont think its fair that you took our Fire Crystal since we dont have a temple guardian,and when you did,my character wasnt approved yet so I didnt have a chance to stop you. I didn't take it! I just rped to have it stolen so that I could go to the island of light you twit. I needed to move my story along, and if it means having the death bringers come one step closer to ragnarok, so be it!

Kyuubi Naruto
08-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Who do you think your talking to?If I was wrong all you had to do was tell me,and if calling me a twit is the best that you had,then you'd better stop while your ahead.(sorry Yukari if this is flaming or spam)

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Who do you think your talking to?If I was wrong all you had to do was tell me,and if calling me a twit is the best that you had,then you'd better stop while your ahead.(sorry Yukari if this is flaming or spam) First off, I don't try to insult some one to hurt them, it's more like a pet name sort of deal, and second off, if you rp you should read the post of other people, especially if it's something as important as the main power of a story. I may be more of a noob on this site, but I don't rp in such a noobish manner.

Fionn Mac
08-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Okay guys it was a simple misunderstanding. Lets just end it at this and continue with Yukari's Rpg. If its still a big deal, take it to PM's and work it out.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Okay guys it was a simple misunderstanding. Lets just end it at this and continue with Yukari's Rpg. If its still a big deal, take it to PM's and work it out. sorry, I truly am. I just get on the defensove really quickly. sorry for the wasted space and flaming.:sleep:

Yukari
08-09-2006, 05:58 AM
Thank you, Fionn. Yes please take it to the PMs

Kyuubi Naruto
08-09-2006, 07:33 AM
Yeah,ok.Whatever.Chibi,you should be glad the stopped me,count yourself lucky.You got saved by the GameMaster.And Fionn too.

KibasStalker
08-19-2006, 07:27 AM
Is it to late to join the roleplay???

Yukari
08-19-2006, 08:23 AM
PM me your character sheet.

bebop_master
08-19-2006, 11:57 PM
Name: Nenharma
Appearance: Long Dark Hair, Tall and Muscular
Weapon(s): Shadow Sword
Personality: Quite, Wise, Strong
Short Bio: His past is a mystery to himself. His younger brother "L" (Ryuk) is the only one that knows his past. He vowed to protect "L" till he was ready to learn his horid past.
Origin: Unknown

(Ryuk is my best freind in real life and he wanted me to join this RPG. I am just hoping that you aprove it! :) )

Yukari
08-20-2006, 07:53 AM
PM me the chsaracter sheet and then I'll have a look. You must also read the RPG to have an idea of what is going on

FaroDomisai
08-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Name: tsuya okami (faro domisai)
Appearance: dark blue long/short hair,pony tail in the back,blue eyes,black t-shirt with a red vest,with black grey pants
Weapon(s): giant boomerang,with a sword handle on the end(he can weild it as sword),shurikens,whip,katanas(sword handle in boomerang is a katana),kunias,tri sectional staff,small dagger,gauntlets
Personality: has a childish behavior,he likes to make jokes,but in battle he is serious,
Short Bio:his parents were killed by a massive fir,he escaped with nothing but the weapons and clothes he carries. he wanted revenge on the person who killed the people of his village and his parents...the person who burned his village wound up dead...he joined the arkrian knights,he made no friends,soon he set out to wounder the lands hopeing to find family and a new home.
Origin: Akrian(he lived there sense he was 12,he dosent remember his old home)

Seikyu Kiba
08-24-2006, 10:36 PM
If I may join

Name:Seikyu Kiba (Seikyu Kiba)
Appearence: Wears a red cloak that hides his whole boby to his mouth. Inside is black pants and a black shirt that has a giant symbol of a cross on it. He has long black and White eyes, about 5 inch fangs are covered by his cloak,
Weapon(s): A Blue Guitar that can change into a syth
Personality: Silent mostly all the time and doesnt speak to anyone
Short Bio: Nothing is known about his past, He lost his memory during a great vampire slaying. He was barely able to make it out of his home alive.
Origin: He doesnt remeber his Hometown All he remembers is he wound up in Arkrian

Tetsanosuke
08-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Ummm, PM that to Yukari, she said she'd only approve through PM now.

Yukari112 - She's the current GM

Seikyu Kiba
08-24-2006, 10:52 PM
ALright done

Kyuubi Naruto
08-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Yo Tetsa?Is half of this RPG storyline your idea?Thats what Yukari told me.Good work!(gives rep)

Yukari
08-25-2006, 03:22 PM
yes half the RPG was his idea. I can't take all the credit

Tetsanosuke
08-25-2006, 11:46 PM
Yo Tetsa?Is half of this RPG storyline your idea?Thats what Yukari told me.Good work!(gives rep)

Thank You Kyuubi-san!

Now let's see how far this RP will go!

Kyuubi Naruto
08-26-2006, 04:01 PM
I've been out for a while thinking of what to do next,but im back in the RP,so expect me to post more often.

Yukari
08-26-2006, 04:03 PM
Ok thanks for the notice

Kyuubi Naruto
08-26-2006, 05:58 PM
Alright.And that was noble of you to not take all the credit for the RP,I would give you rep,but I already did for the actual RP.XD.

Yukari
08-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Thank you.

red storm
08-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Name: Keroko

Allignment: Crystalra Guardians.

Rank: Scout. As a scout, it is the duty of Keroko to track any and all activity concerning a possible ressurection of Ragnarok and -if possible- put an end to such activities.

Apearance: Straw collored hair tied up in two pigtails and amber eyes. Keroko has two red tatoos on her cheeks, starting at the cheekbone and running inwars over the cheek. The tatoos are wider at the base, and thin out as they go. She wears a black short dress, the top covered by a lightgreen leather armor, consisting of a chest and grey dual-layered shoulderplates. Dark grey gloves adorn her hands, and dark brown boots her feet. her arms and legs are wrapped in dark green bandages. a dark green cloack is strapped around her shoulders.

Weapons: Though primarely using magic, a sword is strapped to Keroko's left, and two ornate daggers are secured the back of her belt.

Personality: Keroko prefers not to show emotions outwardly, most of the time keeping a neutral, emotionless expression on her face. This results in her being in a neutral, bordering towards negative mood most of the time. She is more 'content' then she is 'happy' so to say.

Short bio: Born in the Fualian Empire, Keroko grew up rather strangely. her parents were of little concern to her story, but her gifts with the art of magic are not. She went to the Fualian Crystalra temple as soon as she was twelve, and graduated when she became eighteen. With her talents and her pokerface, the temple decided that she was the perfect scout to spot and find any activity concerning Ragnarok. Of course, since she would cross many kingdoms and work under the noses of the goverments, her actions were kept of the record. Hence the pokerface comes in handy. She is currently tracking and hunting down members of the Bringers of Death, with only marginable succes thus far.

Origin: Fualian Empire.

Yukari
08-27-2006, 10:27 AM
I shall not look over the sheet. You must send me a PM if you want to join.

FullMetalAlchemist997
08-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Ummm...is there a High preist for the Vualian Empire and if there is where are they?

Uchiha Uzaki
08-30-2006, 12:30 AM
Name: Max

Allignment: Bringers Of Death
Appearence: http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/Mizax/3110-20060208171357.jpg (http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/Mizax/?start=#imgAnch1)
Weapons: 1 large double blade katana on his back, kunais & shruikens in his pouch, 1 demon windmill shruiken ontop of his katana, black fire ect.
Personality: kind, evil, determined to get his job done 1st before anything else.
Short Bio: not much of himself is known, so far they've only gotten on how he became like his.
Orgin: Vualian Empire

red storm
08-30-2006, 04:19 AM
kind and evil? How are you going to do that?

Yukari
08-30-2006, 06:06 AM
I shall not look over your request unless you send it to me via PM

Nozomi
11-25-2006, 06:49 PM
Name: Aeron Eldritch
Alignment: Crystalra Gaurdians

Kyuubi Naruto
11-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Oh my god,are you serious?

This RPG is over,we finished the entire thing just the other day,dont even finish this sheet for a sign up.