PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favourite way of clothing/which clothingstyle is the coolest?

FierceFeli.
08-02-2006, 05:35 AM
Okay here's the deal! I would like to know in which way you like to dress yourself, or just what style you like.

Im really into Goth clothes in cute colours, but I dont really follow any trends. Okay I cant say that I really dont care whats in and whats out, that would be a lie^.^;;
And Normally, I wear Blue/grey jeans and a cute/tight gothic sweater.

ore wA Tenshi
08-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Lately I've been mixing up punk (ties, patterns, colors like red, black, orange and white) with pants kind of large. I don't really like wearing tight clothes .. I just feel uncomfortable.. and I don't really like what's in fashion for girlZ here .. there's too much pink (hate pink) and skirts (hate skirst) and b**chy style (hate b***ches)

Music Fiend
08-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Meh, blue or black jeans, along with a sports jersey (most likely football), a white-t shirt, a button down shirt, or a polo shirt, is pretty much all I wear.

Ami~chan
08-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Whatever's comfortable. Jeans and a t-shirt are the norm for me; I only dress up when it's required.

I do have a fondness for button up shirts though; they're comfortable, but normally much nicer than a regular shirt.

der Scharfschüt
08-02-2006, 03:37 PM
I wear hollister alot, mainly polos and jeans

Sinnaku
08-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Hmm. A pair of gray jeans, fairly normal, a white tshirt with some kind of record comapny logo on or something is good for me. Plus some wrist bands and stuff. Yup.

Furubalova
08-02-2006, 03:55 PM
i usually do t-shirts and jeans and when i'm not in school i top it off with a newsboy cap

Tsuna Kadiri
08-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Pretty much anything I like or think looks good. There's no set style with me.
I do like to dress up and look nice, though. But when I'm just lounging around like I usually do, a pair of shorts and a comfy top are all I need.

*.:Endless Sky:.*
08-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Same as Tsuna for me. But my favorite is a laid-back style.

Program
08-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Large Black Shirt
Long Black Shorts
Black Bracelets and Necklace / Cross
Black gloves w/ fingers off
And a platinum chain for my shorts.

Eris
08-03-2006, 05:30 AM
Typical summer clothing for the D.

white shirt, alt. black t-shirt.
knee-long shorts.
sandals, with socks. Only hippies are barefoot in their sandals.

Jake♥Tachy
08-03-2006, 01:50 PM
I don't have a style, call me lame, but I don't see the point in it. I wear anything that fits me and that is appropiate with the weather in the area. I would be wearing a black fur coat in the middle of the summer just because it make's me look 'smexy', I would be usually have a white t-shirt, because it absorbs less heat/light and it's light weight ^-^

Pahuljica
08-03-2006, 01:56 PM
jeans and t-shirt with print (99% of my shirts have a print mostly latin proverbs like caecis hoc satis clarum est, etc) and sneakers

Chaux
08-03-2006, 03:38 PM
anything warm and comfortable, and easy to run (or get away) in lol, and also so i can climb stuff.(trees n fences haha) ^^
i mostly wear cargo pants and hoodies. ^^

pyrothunder336
08-03-2006, 03:45 PM
My favorite is baggy jeans or long shorts with the long T-shirts just because it's confortable.

Kitanoru
08-03-2006, 04:01 PM
I will often wear baggy cargo pants, long baggy shorts, and long baggy t-shirts. The main colors are my favorite colors. My favorite colors include black, blood red, and dark green. I will often wear these combinations because they are comfortable, and they suit my preference, and well, I can store tons of things in cargo pants such as my cell phone, wallet,and my watch when doing a lab in science for example. Also I can help someone by carrying the item for them and storing it one of the cargo pants pocket's if they do not have room to store that item. I can carry the item for them for the duration of the time they wish for me to carry that item, and I can kindly return the item when that project or objective is complete, or whenever they wish to have there posession back. Cargo pants make for great storage in times of need, that is another reason why I love to wear cargo pants. Also I just love to help people out when I can.

jewel2sparkle
08-05-2006, 12:57 AM
I can often go with any style except goth....

Princess Cupcake
08-05-2006, 01:02 AM
Mini skirt, hollister top or tube top. W/e. Preppy, or gothic style. Usually when I'm going the gothic way I wear knee socks and some beads. And then a lot of times in the summer I'll put on some short shorts and a tank. But I'm a big fan of skirts most of the time. Girly. Very little tomboy things. But if I feel like going sporty and playing football I'll throw on some long sport shorts and go outside. Ya know, whatever the feeling is in the morning.

Shiro Akuma
08-05-2006, 01:59 AM
I'm just a simple t-shirt and jeans guy for the most part. Nothing really big name brand or anything when it comes to my jeans and shirts either. I wear pants that fit and I tuck my shirt in. That's not to say I can't or don't dress nicer every so often. I wear cowboy boots, which admittingly were quite expensive eight years ago, on a daily basis. The style of hat I wear most of the time is Panama Jack, of which I do have a few of. But my favortie item of clothing I own is my trench coat. Owned it for 5 years, in the past two I've had airbrush work done to it, both times at Megacon. Flames on the right sleeve last year and lighting on the left sleeve the this year. Planning on more airbrush work for next year.

Faceless111
08-05-2006, 02:11 AM
If it fits and is comfy, I like it. I don't stick to one trend or another, I just dig whatever fits me best. I never got into emo or goth clothes because it's too tight. Nah, I wear my clothes loose and breathe easy. Really, though, I don't know how to label my style other than humbug and bummy.

Krsnik
08-05-2006, 02:12 AM
I've always been partial to jeans and a shirt. I like it plain and simple.

~*Athena*~
08-05-2006, 09:54 AM
i am fond of wearing stylish clothes..

like tank top with bolero and knee-length balloon skirt..

like tube top topped with translucent of shoulder and mini skirt..

like shirt printed with teasers and insults and maong pants..

like 2 overlapping spaghetti straps and shorts..

i actually mix n' match my clothes just to give it a different style..:p

akumu13
08-08-2006, 12:00 PM
Its too bloody hot to wear tight fitting clothes where I live. The baggier the better, but black is the universal (lack of) color.

Dr.McDoom!
08-08-2006, 12:23 PM
In my case, it definetly varies. I wear the appropiate type of uniform/style clothes AND the right level of class for it. Sometimes, you better wear the right kind of clothes for the situation.
And sometimes, you just shouldn't be 5-Stars to go to certain places/times.

BrittyBott
08-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Uhh.. Sometimes I'll wear jeans and a baggy t-shirt, and other times I'll be wearing heels and a fancy top. Whatever I feel like wearing that day, I guess.

mimichan1000
08-08-2006, 06:47 PM
I usually wear all black.

Sometimes i throw in a little blue, red, yellow or green but no lighter than these...

[Boolean]
08-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Meh...for style I like simple, dull-colored stuff, since my mom won't let me get anything from Hot Topic. Most of the time though for me, it's being comfortable that counts.

BloodSpill
08-09-2006, 08:06 AM
Im goth so...ive got you'r basic blacks, reds, and ocasional purples...i prefer tighter thinks but i do have a few loser clothing items in my wardrobe...

8-destiny-8
08-09-2006, 10:53 AM
i like white t-shirt with a stripey vest over it... then drainpipe jeans and chuck taylor shoes!! my favourite outfit...

m*short
08-12-2006, 02:49 AM
personaly i like the punk look:laugh:

Yugure's Goddess
08-12-2006, 02:54 AM
my typical daily clothing: anything that's probably clean and fits even if it takes some wrestling and breath restraints to pull on! lol

My typical clothing style: jeans with one of my silky button-up shirts with snowflakes, flames and/or dragons on them. And a pair of sneakers or whatever pair of shoes and/or socks I managed to pull out of the hole to hell underneath the mess in the middle of my room that morning! I'm a bit disorganized to say the least! ^_^

love
dani
dude

MUSION
08-15-2006, 04:12 PM
I used to wear all black, but now I hate that stuff. All my clothes are plain (or almost plain) all my trousers are baggy and I like to wear plain T-shirts, colour isn't to important to me, though preferably green, red or blue.

Misha1688
08-15-2006, 04:27 PM
I like comfortable clothes, wathever looks good on me. Usually jeans, a t-shirt and a sport jacket.