PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Liquid Crimson
08-01-2006, 02:11 AM
First of all, I was here on the site for sometime, only recently have I moved over to the Forum section. I decided to introduce myself so I can atleast be known to a few people and yes, I did post here and there but it wont hurt to formally introduce myself would it now.
------------------

L.C has succesfully landed on planet earth and is now entering 'Anime Galleries Forum's' world.

I have safely reached my destination 'Home land'. Greetings earth wanderers, I've come from planet 'Homeland' to earth to stop Bunny from taking over the world *cough* I mean to take all the bananas from earth and flee back home. <.< Unfortunatly, or might I say -extremely- lucky, for me I have stumbled on to anime and wandered into it's clutches never to be released again. In anime's realm I found 'Anime Galleries dot net', a fine established forum *cough* unlike some <.<*cough* , site and so-on, against the rules I entered a domain filled with humans and found bananas...erm...I mean wonderful fresh bananas, oh and a great place to talk to beloved fans of anime! ^-^

I am commonly known as Kyomimi(chose Liquid Crimson here for some reason) but some have dared called me 'Star' or 'Love' and those people visited my personal 'Graveyard Fiend'. My age is 10 months, we at 'Homeland' age mu~ch slower than humans, so in human years I should be around 3 months old.~_^ My pet is a black Dragon named Food, this is her name because she cooks magnificant meals. I have flown to many different planets such as Machintosh, Picnile and MonsterVille,-such a nice place, they welcomed me with fireworks and Barberian Movies-somehow I had to run away from them because their movies always came after me?_?- Well, I'm hopefully welcome here even though I'm Homelanian.

Mysterious man: This post was created by an outer lifeform, she may look cute and fuzzy but she is an Evil Demon I tell you, an Evil De....*suddenly fanishes* Ehhh....<.< >.> ^-^ L.C Out!!!

--------------

If I have offended anyone please dont bite me, I'm Lactose Intolerant....wait ,that is if I bite someone... Here we go again,if I offended anyone please don't bite me, I'm made out of Chocolate and Milk!

Capo
08-01-2006, 02:13 AM
Hm...

Another crazy person.

You'll fit right in.

Good luck and best wishes,

Capo

sailor_moon70
08-01-2006, 02:13 AM
welcome to AF have a fun time and make lots of friends and family also dont forget to fallow the stupid rules (sorry about them)

Liquid Crimson
08-01-2006, 02:28 AM
Why, I feel welcome already. Ah yes, I'm known to be quite the 'crazy' one but at the same time I can be mature. Yes, I will be folowing the rules (stupid or not, they're there for a reason)

-L.C. a.k.a Kyomimi-

"lotus alchemist"
08-01-2006, 02:52 AM
another "crazy person" ^_^ WaaaaH! the population gettin bigger..almost^_^
just kiddin bro.. welcome.. kinda new here.. always other say.."FOLLOW THE RULES!" yah! always remember that rules.. hope to see yah! invite me in the RPG battle.. damn! I always invite everyone! but they don't invite me.. hoping you invite me..^_^ I did not play that game...!!!!!!!! ever! just invite me...^_^

White Wolf Of Solomon
08-01-2006, 03:13 AM
welcome,i hope to see you around

The Wing Man
08-01-2006, 03:37 AM
Hey man, Well whatever you do just try to obey the rules and be a good poster.

ShadowtheWarWolf
08-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the forums Liquid Crimson. Follow the rulezz and you'll be ok. Pm me if you need help with something. See you around.

Souhi
08-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Welcome to AF! *bows*
Read the rules
Make a friend or two.
Voice your opinion.
Respect your fellow member ^^

See you on the forums then.

Ωmega
08-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Very interesting intro you got there....you'll have a blast in the RPG section!

Welcome to AF. Feel free to pm me if you ever need anything or have any questions

Crystal_Gardevoir
08-01-2006, 06:12 PM
I didn't bother to read the story... Sorry... Don't hurt me... ^_^

Anyway welcome to Anime Forums, You'll fit right in... Oh and remember to have lots of fun while you're here...

*If you like to make a call* Oh I have to hang up my phone!! o_O lol

Ami~chan
08-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Wow... Maru's font color is awesome...

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Follow the rues, and be good, and everything will be cool.

*steals blanket*

Have fun. ^.~

ryuu_underworld_overlord
08-01-2006, 06:25 PM
hiya how are you?

Furubalova
08-01-2006, 06:25 PM
liquid crimson, i am giving you a mission. whether you chose to accept it is completely up to you.

The Mission: PM me!
HAHAHAH lol

iernt8
08-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Hey weclome to AF, hope you have an awesome time here, Pm me if you need anything.

Master Ninja Aldj
08-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Hi and Welcome to af....Have fun follow the rules and see ya around!.....

halcyon23
08-02-2006, 02:18 PM
nice to met you pm me if you want a friend

-Kaoru-
08-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Hello and welcome to you Liquid Crimson!

^^

Knuffle Bunny
08-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Hm. Another theif. I wonder how well you'll fit in. Welcome to anime forums.
And follow the rules. BE nice...don't steal.

The Rebel
08-03-2006, 07:51 PM
*skydives into courtyard FULL of newbies* Hell, hello. *pulls out a blanket and hands it to you* Welcome to the neighborhood. If you need anything, just stop by, and I'll see if I can help ya. Watch out though, we have cannibals and blanket thieves running around here. If ya looking for friends, we have a Friends and Family thread so post there. I'd chat more, but so many to greet yet, TTYL. *races off to the next newbie*