PDA

View Full Version : Gphoria?

Orikalkos Zaltos
07-31-2006, 04:13 PM
Who should win the G4 tech t.v. GPhoria campaign.. LEt me know if you watch G4 tech..

Kyuubi Naruto
07-31-2006, 04:23 PM
I watch it.

Its about time that Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb host it,because the have the most popular show on G4 anyway,X-Play.I probably am going to watch it,because I didnt watch it last year.

Beowulf546
07-31-2006, 05:37 PM
I used to watch G4 when good shows like Portal and starcade were on. Those were the good old days. Now its really not a good channel anymore. X-Plays not bad but they get annoying. Oh well Ill probably watch it though lol.

Kyuubi Naruto
07-31-2006, 05:57 PM
Hey,Portal,I remember that!Im not sure I remember starcade,though the name does bring back something,cant remember.Last years Gphoria I think was crappy,and didnt make much sense.

Quik
08-01-2006, 05:21 AM
I love X-Play. I have a thing for Morgan.http://www.animeforum.com/images/icons/icon12.gif I admit it. Anyway, I'm really not all that psyched about Gphoria this year.

Orikalkos Zaltos
08-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Well.. I like Attack of the Show and X-Play and such.. So AOTS should win even if they don't enter..
And Morgan and the AOTS chick is hot, along with the british girl..

Quik
08-01-2006, 04:58 PM
The british girl. Ohh the British girl. Layla Kayle (sp) I believe.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Yeah,I think you right,or something like that.But Gphoria was fun in previous years.To me,the best thing about Gphoira last year WAS THE RACE TO GPHORIA.

Ami~chan
08-01-2006, 05:31 PM
I love GPhoria; I watched it last year. I've already voted, but to be honest, not too many of the games were extra great.

I'm still looking forward to watching it though.

Quik
08-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Yeah,I think you right,or something like that.But Gphoria was fun in previous years.To me,the best thing about Gphoira last year WAS THE RACE TO GPHORIA.YES. Race to GPhoria was awesome.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah,I was suprised that they didnt have one this year!Maybe it was because G4TV.com or whatever the heck was the name of that show,was cancelled,and they didnt have enough people for the race.Well,maybe they could have used Kevin Perira and Olivia Munn,no problem there.

And BTW,why did Judgement Day get cancelled?I used to love that show.

Quik
08-01-2006, 05:55 PM
I believe Judgement Day was cancelled because with the "new direction" G4 is going in, they needed to pull off some of the game-related shows to replace them with the new shitty shows, and they no longer needed two shows that revolved around the same thing (X-Play and Judgment Day both reviwed games), and since X-Play was much more successful/popular in JD, they pulled JD from the network. I think dont JD's rating were very good anyway.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Oh well.One thing that I hate about G4 is that they are showing shows like "Star Trek" and "The Man Show".And since Star Trek is 1 hour long and usually comes on back to back,I CANT WATCH G4 FOR A WHOLE TWO HOURS!Good thing X-Play comes on like 6-8 times a day,or I would get bored.But that "Totally Outrageous Behavior"show is pretty cool and so is Game Makers,which was Icons until they changed the name to game makers and made Icons some stupid thing about people who I dont care about.And the ELECRIC PLAYGROUND!Why didnt that show get cancelled?Are people actually watching that thing?

Quik
08-01-2006, 08:20 PM
Post removed due to language.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-01-2006, 08:42 PM
I probably would have given up on G4 a long time ago if X-Play was there.It should come on more!XD.

How about the new set?Thats awesome.
I remember filter years ago when Diane Mizota hosted it and it was a countdown show of the best of the different types of Video Games.Those were the good old days.
Then this new filter comes on,and im like what the hell is this?And I never liked Electric Playground.What do you think about Cinematech?I only watch Cinematech NE.And what do you think about the Man Show?

And now back on topic with Gphoria.(but I still want my answers)At least we can know that Gphoria wont close down like E3 is,because if it does.......And I liked that Campaign to "Vote No To F.E.A.R"

Kyuubi Naruto
08-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Man,you are so twisted,j/k XD.The sad thing is im probably to young to be watching things like that.But who cares,right?

Anyway,Cinematech,the regular one,is ok.X-Play is always gonna be the best show on their,of course.

Zanethose
08-01-2006, 09:33 PM
I watch G4...

Its about dang time that Adam and Morgan got to host, they have by far the best show and the only show to have remained on G4 for the length of my time watching....They diserve, GO ADAM AND MORGAN!

Kenbo
08-01-2006, 09:40 PM
I give this thread a 3 out of 5 J/k

Quik
08-01-2006, 10:51 PM
How about the new set?Thats awesome.
I remember filter years ago when Diane Mizota hosted it and it was a countdown show of the best of the different types of Video Games.Those were the good old days.
Then this new filter comes on,and im like what the hell is this?And I never liked Electric Playground.What do you think about Cinematech?I only watch Cinematech NE.And what do you think about the Man Show?

And now back on topic with Gphoria.(but I still want my answers)At least we can know that Gphoria wont close down like E3 is,because if it does.......And I liked that Campaign to "Vote No To F.E.A.R"I love the new set, but part of me is always going to miss the old set. Cinematech... I liked Cinematech. It was nice to see different games trailers and cutscenes and such. The Man Show? PFFT. I hate the Man Show most of all. That damn show needs to be burned to a crisp. Say what they want, but I think that show is extremely gay.

Shadow Phoenix
08-03-2006, 03:14 AM
I didn't get to see it ether, So really i hope to see it and the host's from x0play should host gphoria Cuase they really do have the most popular show on G4.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-03-2006, 03:16 AM
They should make htem host it every year,as long as X-Play remains the most popular show on G4.