PDA

View Full Version : Ratchet & Clank Series

Thealalas
07-25-2006, 02:47 PM
These games ar one of the best game series i hav played...and the newest on Ratchet Gladiator is realy good and full of things to do

Post your views

Thealalas

Daenerys
07-25-2006, 02:54 PM
It was a good concept I guess, but the gameplay wasn't really that fun. I'd rather play Spyro.

Thealalas
07-25-2006, 02:56 PM
suppose spyro was an awesome game series also..how many games ther been....like 3 on ps1....2 or 3 on the ps3 and a couple of gba version...brilliant series, but ratchet/clank is an awesome game series in my oponion also

Tekkenshaz
08-19-2006, 08:13 AM
cool there is a new one in ps3

Agomae
08-19-2006, 05:18 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Ratchet and Clank are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Hinata14
08-20-2006, 11:32 PM
I love this game seris it is so awesome, but i still havent played the latest one so far,im kinda waiting for the ps3 so i will get it when i get the ps3

Music Fiend
08-21-2006, 03:20 PM
It's a solid series. The first game wasn't quite "greatness", but Going Commando certainly was. Too bad that the spaceship missions in that game were total garbage and the levels were a little short, but Up Your Arsenal took care of those issues. I did not like Ratchet: Deadlocked too much, though. The develops were trying to appease this "more mature" audience, but it kind of back-fired, disappointing fans (like me). Hopefully, the series can successfully get back to be "great", and not just "okay, that was a pretty good game...but not great"

Ryth
08-22-2006, 02:39 PM
After Going Commando the series has been suffering. There are better platformers (Psychonauts, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jack And Daxter).

Agomae
08-22-2006, 02:42 PM
After Going Commando the series has been suffering. There are better platformers (Psychonauts, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jack And Daxter).OMG!!! are you serioes? are just mentaly insain? the series got better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..although I have to admit..Deadlock was horrible!!:mad: :p

Music Fiend
08-22-2006, 02:54 PM
OMG!!! are you serioes? are just mentaly insain? the series got better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..although I have to admit..Deadlock was horrible!!:mad: :p
I wouldn't say that the series got better, and I certainly wouldn't say that it got worse. Up Your Arsenal is easily the best game in the series - no questions asked. However, to many fans, Deadlocked was the most dissapointing game in the series, which has prompted a return to the basics of the franchise. Deadlocked was not a bad game, though; it just threw fans for a loop.

Often Abused
08-22-2006, 03:01 PM
This is no offense to anyone but i thought it was the stupidest series of games( remember this is my opinion)

Agomae
08-22-2006, 03:01 PM
I wouldn't say that the series got better, and I certainly wouldn't say that it got worse. Up Your Arsenal is easily the best game in the series - no questions asked. However, to many fans, Deadlocked was the most dissapointing game in the series, which has prompted a return to the basics of the franchise. Deadlocked was not a bad game, though; it just threw fans for a loop. oh yeah.....but Deadlock was bouring and it was also wayy to repitive...i didn't get the "Ratchet and clank' feeling.....the adventure feeling....everything was the same..if you ask me.."BOURING"!!!!!:mad:

Music Fiend
08-22-2006, 03:17 PM
oh yeah.....but Deadlock was bouring and it was also wayy to repitive...i didn't get the "Ratchet and clank' feeling.....the adventure feeling....everything was the same..if you ask me.."BOURING"!!!!!:mad:
I get what you're saying. The arena battles we're fun in Going Commando, but Deadlocked did lack a feeling of a "grand adventure". It was still a humorous game, in my view, but I missed hangin' with Clank.

Agomae
08-22-2006, 03:22 PM
Yes,basically...the whole game was...a arena battle...y'know..i'm down with arena battleing..but a whole game? I just didn't get that 'excitement'..in the other Ratchet and clanks..it had me always thinking "Oh whats gonna happen next!!!" Deadlock totally destroyed that wonderful feeling...aww....BUT! hopefully..Ratchet and Clank of PS3 will bring that feeling back that made the series so0o0o0o0o0o great!!!!:p

raycom1
08-22-2006, 07:46 PM
ratchet & clank is a hard series to beat in my opinion, i guess tho that it got a boost from all the humorous situations and how ratchet has almost always bin taunted for being a fuzzy little lombax

The Wing Man
08-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Fun games, and I love playing games like r&c.

aimforthetop
08-22-2006, 11:06 PM
They are awesome but arent a match for kingdom hearts

Kawaii_Junkie
10-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Up Your Arsenal was absolutely amazing! :awe:

I adored it completely. Stunning visuals awesome music. :D

I would have to say it is my favorite Platform game yet.

I also really liked the first and second one.

I have yet to play Deadlocked though. I'm sad to here such bad things about it.:(