PDA

View Full Version : Original Fiction: The resurrection of AF

Capo
07-23-2006, 10:05 PM
Twenty thousand years from now:_

A man, cursed in ways reguarding apperance and blessed intullectualy, continued his trudge along the historic ruins of New York. As a historian in the study of 21st century dialog, Gruyic thoroughly enjoyed searching the ruins of the 21st century.

Gruyic found his way into the home of an "Ana -----" The house was a modest two story home, the rooms lacked anything interesting, save an old book tittled "American Gods". Further exploration into the depths of a basement led him to an old, worn down, computer. To Gruyic's surprise the computer started up, and has a working internet connection. These things were built to last he thought typing in a simple adress to see where the home owner had been.

He typed:
www.a (http://www.a/)
hoping to find a site, if not he would have moved on to the b's, c's, and so on.
Instead he got a link to some site called 'Anime Forum'

What's this? Gruyic pondered. Amazing! A fully constructed web-page. I haven't seen one of these since I did a study of historic web blogs. You see, as life on earth had gotten more advanced the online activity was taken over by posers and noobs who ruined the web with visions of sites only consisting of spam. This Ace person...I must resserect his web site!

And thus AF was brought back to life. Teenagers, adults, and 40-year-old creeps everywhere were once again caught up in the online life of AF and it's chat,forum, and RPG politics. This eventually leading to the destruction of the world's civilation.

After all why did you think the world had been destroyed before?

AF consumed so much time and effort the human beings who had occupied earth forgot all about life outside of AF and let the world fall to peices around them.

End.
-------------

(( Now, wasn't that just so happy!))
-!Capo!-

Sasuke is God
07-23-2006, 10:13 PM
DUDE!! that was hilarous!! nice story!!!

Tsuneki
07-23-2006, 10:48 PM
DUDE!! that was hilarous!! nice story!!!

he said wut i was going 2 say:mad: LOL still that was AWSOME!! keep it up

Daenerys
07-23-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm seriously failing to find the humor in this?

Capo
07-23-2006, 11:16 PM
Good. It wasn't meant to be funny. Honestly, I don't see what they found funny about it.

Anyway, it was simply a spin on the people who spend 24/7 on AF. Not that it is a bad thing.

Damon R.
07-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Not bad. ;3 It explains everything, man. Everything. *Shakes head in disappointment*

Gruyic throughly enjoyed searching the ruins of the 21st century.
One word that's mispelled. The word is 'Thoroughly'. >_>

Capo
07-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Dosen't it though.

animeglobe
07-23-2006, 11:57 PM
in a way i find this to be very interesting plot line. anyway i like it alot

sapphiredragon
07-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Oh wow, but what if the world actually were destroyed that way... kinda makes you think...

Capo
07-24-2006, 12:09 AM
I highly doubt that will happen.

Krsnik
07-24-2006, 12:12 AM
It's kind of hypocritical, Caps. You do the same thing we all do, spend all our time here. >_>; It's not funny, but it is ironical. I do approve. =D

Capo
07-24-2006, 12:13 AM
And that makes it all better.

=3

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
07-24-2006, 12:45 AM
Why do I find that disturbing, please someone, tell me why that's disturbing!
Anyways nice job, even though it really worries me, because I spend alot of time on Af... probably a little more than I should.

Daenerys
07-24-2006, 12:46 AM
<.< I don't think anyone spends 24 hours a day on this site... I think it's more like 12....

Well letsee... I woke up at 8:30 am... and I'm still here... more than 12 hours.

Capo
07-24-2006, 12:48 AM
Hm...I normally come on at 10:00 PM and stay on untill 4:30 AM

24/7...?
I think not.

Oh, nice name Ai.

Damon R.
07-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Hey, Capo. I think you'd enjoy reading this. ;3

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/Eli_Corbus/afnewspaperclipping.jpg

Yes, I do realize Magna Carta is spelled incorrectly. XD Please don't hate me. t.t

Capo
07-24-2006, 01:18 AM
That was so fakely edited...
I like it!
=3
Anywho, i'm working on a story on how Technology will cause the world to end. (not just AF)
I don't know if I will post it on here.