PDA

View Full Version : Gender V.2

princesslea
07-20-2006, 11:19 AM
The first post was closed for length.
Ok...

For those of you who haven`t seen the last thread, heres the deal:

I am a boy who wears girls clothes, I mainly wear, skirts, skorts, dresses and bikini`s. And other various clothing. I have no clue why...but I just do...
So yeah...

*prepares, and waits for people to freak out*

Tsuneki
07-20-2006, 11:40 AM
ok thats good that mean u dont care wut u wear u wear wut u want 2 wear but my lil bro said maybe ur gay but there are guys that are not gay and they wear girl clothes

Masali
07-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Ok...

I am a boy who wears girls clothes, I mainly wear, skirts, skorts, dresses and bikini`s. And other various clothing. I have no clue why...but I just do...
So yeah...

*prepares, and waits for people to freak out*http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Killitwithfire.gif

That's all I have to add.

And I am of the Male Gender.

cherryblosmes
07-20-2006, 11:46 AM
um....... just speechless.... dont know what to say lol

DarkMoonPrince
07-20-2006, 11:57 AM
I am glad that you express yourself, Not caring what other people think about you, There is not many people like you around here, I am not freaked out, But it would be nice to meet someone like you.

Batman's Assistant
07-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Well,you are you.No one can tell you what to wear.
At least your not a poser.

The Governator
07-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Ok...

So yeah...

cool, dont worry, im a guy who has a female brain

Soul fly
07-20-2006, 12:25 PM
yeah not one of my fav past time but i suppose it's good your open about it =]

Treyu
07-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Huzzah!

Nice of you to speak out about it, but what exactly were you looking for?

A reason as to why you dressed like that or something?

And... Im not sure if you are gay, or just like wearing guys clothes...

But gay guys ROCK! They are SO much fun to chill with!

<33 Reps for you XD

Strecher
07-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Okay, I was tought not to judge peopel. I really don't care as long as I don't have to deal with it. I don't really find anything wrong with that. Clothes are just clothes.

Keyasaffection
07-20-2006, 01:01 PM
a man in a skirt is manly thats all im going to say....^^

*.:Endless Sky:.*
07-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Strecher has a good point. Cookie for you *pats on head*

Personally I think you were very brave to have told us. I'm not freaked out.
So cheers for being brave!
*cheers*

Crystal_Gardevoir
07-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Hahaha! Don't worry about what others think about you. I think it's your style and no one can take your style. I say wear on, bruddah! Wear on!

I am a male who wears minimal clothes. Just a Wife beater and some pant will do me... Heck skip the pants and I'll be comfortable. ^_^ XD

Bittersweet
07-20-2006, 02:06 PM
*shrugs* It doesn't bother me really. I like to wear some guy's clothing, and I'm a girl. I mostly like guy shirts though. I do have a couple pairs of cargo pants that are guys.

Kurumirina
07-20-2006, 03:09 PM
It's all in your head....control yourself....redem yourself from wearing women clothes!o_o.....is it me or...has the numbers of people cross dressing increase?O_o
and yes....even if you cross dress it doesn't mean your gay...but one thing bothers me though....why do you cross dress?what is it that is attracting you to cross dress?What is wrong with men's clothes?o_O

suky
07-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Cooool, I like the way your open minded, thats good. There's nothing wrong with cross dressing, I have to admit =) it's fun!

__Jesse__
07-20-2006, 05:38 PM
LOL. I think the dude who posted this thread wants my body.

Masali
07-21-2006, 11:08 AM
Funny how this was about gender, yet it turned into a semantics discussion of cross dressing.

I'd also like to know why I got bad rep. My Kill it with Fire pic is gold, GOLD I TELL YOU

Sagat
07-21-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm a guy who wears GUY things. Like jeans - not this metrosexual low cut crap, but jeans (they must be baggy so I can kick face if the need erupts). I wear Adidas training clothes and an Army ballcap (sometimes) and sunglasses that look like something a chopper pilot from Viet Nam would wear.

Sometimes I wear flannel with the sleeves rolled up - still wearing jeans of course.

The entire time I have my Superman chain on. I wear Magnum Stealth boots. I wear sneakers only to run.

I'm a friggen guy who wears manly things and concur with Masali's "kill it with fire" statement.

Sagat has left the building.

(the building collapses a second later)

Sasuke is God
07-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Ok...

So yeah...

to each his own.....

Eris
07-21-2006, 11:24 AM
See attached image for how my mind responded to this...

YuunaThePrettyGirl94
07-21-2006, 11:37 AM
well thats good that means ur not afraid of wut ppl say about u thats good

Opinionated
07-21-2006, 11:38 AM
Sean Connery in a skirt is manly. Any other straight guy in a skirt is sad. Amen, Sagat.

I'm a dude.

FarEastStyle
07-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Some of you may not know this but Im a girl, so stop saying Im a dude please.

halcyon23
07-21-2006, 12:31 PM
its cool to poeple what you feel

Gjallarhorn
07-21-2006, 12:50 PM
I am a male. I wear clothes which are generally associated with males. Jeans, t-shirts.

ranma_my_luv
07-21-2006, 01:05 PM
To all of those who have a problem with it, I strongly disagree.

Mind you, the ones who aren't for princesslea's taste in clothing are guys. Guys who are trying to defend their manhood, so they must state how 'manly' their wardrobe is.

His wearing skirts and whatnot doesn't mean he isn't a man. It just means he perfers to wear a skirt for god's sake.

I'm a girl. And I'll wear whatever the hell I want to. Most of the time that means skirts or something girly, but from time to time I steal big comfy clothes from my brother. So, I wear male clothing sometimes..

[And princesslea, what was the point of this thread exactly? Did you want opnions on the matter? I'm a bit confuzzled...]

Daimasukí
07-21-2006, 03:56 PM
-edit- People your going off the subject, *sigh* Do you guys even read the title? >.> ugh!, why am I even bothering, you peoples don't even pay attention. no wonder the forum has a bunch of threads closed.

Don't have a problem with cross dressing, but isn't this post suppose to be about gender? Well anywho, I'm a woman that wears womens clothes, and sometimes mens just for the heck of it.

Kristen
07-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Ok...

So yeah...

That'd mean your a transvestite. o_O That's what those are called. There's no harm in that. =) I have a lot of male friends who have female aliases. Just because that's what they're more comfortable with. It's not a big deal at all. <3

Sinnaku
07-21-2006, 04:10 PM
I am a dude. I am also a metal head. The hardest metal head on this forum to be exact.

Moon Helix Avatar
07-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Female thrue and thrue, though I'm not into pink and dispise the mall.

Sagat
07-21-2006, 04:30 PM
To all of those who have a problem with it, I strongly disagree.

Mind you, the ones who aren't for princesslea's taste in clothing are guys. Guys who are trying to defend their manhood, so they must state how 'manly' their wardrobe is. Such a tired, and predictable, argument. I cannot help but feel that was semi-directed at me.

Even if not, I said what I wear not in defense of my manhood (for it cannot get manlier) but for defense of manhood in general. I mean guys like Dick Tracy and John Wayne and Clint Eastwood. Eastwood especially.

Funny, when a cross dresser flaunts their crap, people say "oh good for him he is expressing himself"

When a guy flaunts manly things, people say "oh he's insecure and trying to defend his manhood"

I'm sick of these double standards.

shi_amai
07-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Meh. Don't find it weird. Girls clothes are usually better than guys clothes, anyways. But yeah, you can wear what you want. It's your life. ((but please don't say you're super fat and wear skirts... that's wrong no matter what gender, cuz i was fat i sure wouldn't wear skirts)).

But as for me, I generally through things in my closet together. I like to rip my jeans, draw on them, and wear starry and striped shirts. I wear some pretty girly things, but my outfits still rock. =]

And for the record, I've dressed up as a guy before, but I'm 100% straight ((ask meh boyfriend)).

Moon Helix Avatar
07-21-2006, 04:36 PM
lol

I now and then dress like a guy, went to prom dressed like one. I mean one look at my face and I'm a girl, but a girl in a full out tux lol.

Oh and it has nothing to do with my preferring the same gender, I just think it's funny, and I look good in most mens clothing lol. Am no bull dyke here...:laugh:

Sagat
07-21-2006, 04:39 PM
lol

I now and then dress like a guy, went to prom dressed like one. I mean one look at my face and I'm a girl, but a girl in a full out tux lol.

Oh and it has nothing to do with my preferring the same gender, I just think it's funny, and I look good in most mens clothing lol. Am no bull dyke here...:laugh:Look, anyone who thinks you're an Ellen or some bull dyke hasn't seen that last pictures thread.

Just saw Keya's post about a man in a skirt .... it is a kilt. And it is manly, I agree.

Daimasukí
07-21-2006, 04:43 PM
*wonders why this thread hasn't been closed for going off subject*

Where's Klutz, when you need 'em.

Sagat
07-21-2006, 04:45 PM

Where's Klutz, when you need 'em.She angered me thus I devoured her whole.

Daimasukí
07-21-2006, 04:57 PM
She angered me thus I devoured her whole.
everybody is going off subject so eh what tha hell, it's gonna get closed anyways.

<=O Ahhh!!! Sagat has becomed a canibbal!, people don't dare to make him mad or run away as soon as possible!!!

Kristen
07-21-2006, 05:03 PM
Such a tired, and predictable, argument. I cannot help but feel that was semi-directed at me.

Even if not, I said what I wear not in defense of my manhood (for it cannot get manlier) but for defense of manhood in general. I mean guys like Dick Tracy and John Wayne and Clint Eastwood. Eastwood especially.

Funny, when a cross dresser flaunts their crap, people say "oh good for him he is expressing himself"

When a guy flaunts manly things, people say "oh he's insecure and trying to defend his manhood"

Not everyone makes that arguement. By all means, if a guy "flaunts manly things", good for him, too. o_O I don't really think of it in terms of "Oh, so and so is expressing themself, yay." I think of it like "Well, if that's what they're comfortable with, koo'." I don't expect people to be all up and proud of me because I dress in clothing mostly associated with being female. That'd be lame. Transvestites are just like anyone else. Given it's generally harder to be a transvestite in todays wonderous society, it'd be lame to expect applause for being such. Like I said, it's just not a big deal.

Where's Klutz, when you need 'em.

I don't see at all how this thread has gone off topic. We're all still talking about our gender, what we wear, how we feel about it, etc. It's an on-topic discussion. Please don't back-seat mod. Not to mention, Kultz is a singular girl. So.. no "em".

lol

Oh and it has nothing to do with my preferring the same gender, I just think it's funny, and I look good in most mens clothing lol. Am no bull [censored] here...:laugh:

That lovely "d" word you've so kindly put in there is offensive and I'm pretty sure it's NOT allowed. Considering what it means and that it is a derogitory slur.

Daimasukí
07-21-2006, 05:08 PM
I don't see at all how this thread has gone off topic. We're all still talking about our gender, what we wear, how we feel about it, etc. It's an on-topic discussion. Please don't back-seat mod. Not to mention, Kultz is a singular girl. So.. no "em".
I used em because I didn't know if Klutz was a girl or a guy. so yeah and the off topic thing, I don't care anymore.

Moon Helix Avatar
07-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Ok then idoll famine...I'll admit it is a slang, so for future knowledge can you give me the "politically correct" word for the "D" word? Would be much appreciated.

Kristen
07-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Ok then idoll famine...I'll admit it is a slang, so for future knowledge can you give me the "politically correct" word for the "D" word? Would be much appreciated.
Uhh.. Lesbian? Masculine female? Man? o_O I'm not saying, by any means, that I'm all knowing and zomg u so wrong. I'm saying that isn't a good term to use. Especially not here.

Moon Helix Avatar
07-21-2006, 05:39 PM
Ummm I'm a lesbian idoll...I do not look like a man...

I don't know what to use...stud woman? lmao, eh to heck with it, I just wont sum it into one word I guess, not on here at least. Until they come up with a word to substitute, I'll use the D word as I don't see it as offensive, and my friend shes a lesbian and looks like a guy, she calls herself the D word. So excuse my invalid use of it here ppl.

Sinnaku
07-21-2006, 05:51 PM

Just to clarify, are you a lesbian for real? Or are you just making fun of yourself?

You shouldn't make fun of yourself if that's what you're doing. It shows a huge lack of self-esteem.

Moon Helix Avatar
07-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Hardly Sinnaku.
I've been lesbian since I was 19 years old.
Sorry if I stunned you a bit lol, I don't say a word unless something comes up or someone asks. I'm proud to be, but I don't run around screaming it. Am surprised you couldn't tell lol, I have the symbol in my sig:)

Kristen
07-21-2006, 06:06 PM

I don't know what to use...stud woman? lmao, eh to heck with it, I just wont sum it into one word I guess, not on here at least. Until they come up with a word to substitute, I'll use the D word as I don't see it as offensive, and my friend shes a lesbian and looks like a guy, she calls herself the D word. So excuse my invalid use of it here ppl.
I didn't mean that all lesbians are manly or anything. =P It's just generally an offensive term to many lesbians because it's commonly associated with being "bullish" or "the man of the relationship". And in most cases, that's untrue.

Moon Helix Avatar
07-21-2006, 06:09 PM
True. I took no offense, and I knew what you meant lol. I personally prefer my partner to be %100 feminine, not like a man, cause it's not being true to yourself.

Sinnaku
07-21-2006, 06:18 PM
I have the symbol in my sig:)
I don't pay attention to people's signatures too much. So I never really noticed it until you said it was there.

Moon Helix Avatar
07-21-2006, 06:21 PM
lol, no problem Sinnaku, I'm the same way pretty much!

ranma_my_luv
07-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Such a tired, and predictable, argument. I cannot help but feel that was semi-directed at me.

That was not directed at you, just..yeah, partly..sorta, sorry.
And your manhood can't get any manlier, huh? lol. The Tracy/Wayne/Eastwood reference makes you alright in my book.

Cross dressers face diverse opnions from society. Men are automatically accepted because they are of the norm. When a cross dresser admits to not being affected by other's opnions by flaunting 'their crap' it's considered big of them. Men shouldn't need to flaunt. Unless they are insecure, or, lets say, tring to impress the opposite sex.

Cross dressers flaunt out of being proud, or themselves being insecure, because society doesn't alway accept them.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but there is a difference between men flaunting manliness and cross dressers being proud of being strong people.

Anime_Otaku
07-22-2006, 12:47 PM
Ok...

So yeah...

your a crossdresser..o_O..its no big deal theres nothing to be ashamed of kiddo!^_^:)

Capernicus
07-22-2006, 01:04 PM

You are???? Nooooo! My title as Af's only lezzy is gone! *cries* I guess I'm the only one whoo flaunts it. T-T

Okay, so I'm a lezzy too. I don't exactly wear men's clothes, but not really feminine. I like tight pants (I have long legs XD), and any old shirt will do for me. But I often wear baggy shorts. Hmmm... I've always said, I should cross dress in a club and see if I can get a date. ^_^ But I managed to find a partner. Go me! (oh, and now I think you're even hotter Helix ^_~)

Sakura Holic
07-22-2006, 01:34 PM
I am a girl that wears goth clothing...(most of the time) And I dont wear goth skirts....
But!! I dont do make up... make up is pure evil..... more evil than devil yes...
For special ocasions...I have to....wear something..girly...
:glare:
Like on my mom's birthday...chinese celebrations..japanese celebrations...ect....

FierceFeli.
07-22-2006, 02:25 PM
One part of me is this Gilry girl who runs around in pink dresses and skirts, use 100 products to make the hair look good, make up lover and i would love to have a male friend to share all that stuff with!

And I LOVE to combinate boys clothes, chains, boy sports t-shirts, caps with...Skirt? and girly accessories.

Crossdressing is just nice! some girls clothes look good at guys too! and a lot of girls clothes looks like boys clothes nowadays eh? and of course, boys clothes are so much more comfortable than some girls clothes :)

Amix
07-22-2006, 02:54 PM
I don't even know why you would post a thread about this. 0_o;

But it's ok to be a transgender, either that, or you just want to wear girl's clothes to see if you can look fabulous in them. At least you know who you really are, alot of people struggle about finding who they really are. Meh, gotta stop talking all Dr. Phil-like, now. o_<

But hey, if you're friends don't make fun of you and they accept you for who you are, now, those are real friends. Trust me, people change, and sometimes they change for the worst. Just like my friends. xP They totally went off in a bad direction, but that's how they want to live their life... So be it, I'm not gonna stop them if that's what they really want, they'll succumb to the consequences in the future or in the present.

teed
08-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Female but don't understand girls o.O; (not that I act like guys!!)

DarkMoonPrince
08-23-2006, 04:54 PM
See? It's good, No one here doesn't care what you wear, You are just being yourself. and that's a good thing

International 4-8818
08-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Well im a all guy kind of guy. Yeah are we just supposed to say if wer male or female. Well yeah male then.

der Scharfschüt
08-23-2006, 05:00 PM
ummm I'm a guy if thats what you're asking, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to post.....

White Wolf Of Solomon
08-23-2006, 05:07 PM
im a Guy "durr" as for what i wear i have the largest collection of clothes that have American flags/American supporting slogans,out of anyone i know,sad to see no one else really does :sleep:

Faceless111
08-23-2006, 05:12 PM
cool, dont worry, im a guy who has a female brainCool, that's a coincidence, I had brain damage and a mad, German scientist replaced my original brain with a monkey's.

Anyways, I'm a guy, with issues, but still a guy (I think). *Checks* Yeah.

International 4-8818
08-23-2006, 05:15 PM
ummm I'm a guy if thats what you're asking, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to post.....
yep same here. I was confuese if we post what gender we are or what clothes we wear. Yeah.

Aeria
08-24-2006, 04:29 AM
Ok...

So yeah...

Well this reminds me of the ol WWF wrestlers Mosh and Thrasher, and their tag-line. "Real men wear skirts." I think it's fine if you like to wear girl's clothes.

Anyhow, girl here.

Piper
08-24-2006, 04:56 AM
Just to get this clear..

I AM MALE

Just in case nobody got the memo. Because most members are shocked to find out I'm not a chick. =P

Señor Nobody
08-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Er, ok. Do what you want, it's no skin off my nose. I agree with Masali, Kill it with Fire was priceless.

Moon Helix Avatar
09-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Keep in mind Children come to this site,and don't need to hear that kind if pollutionThats from my rep, I'd like to know who the person is that bad repped me twice and didn't even leave their name. And it's not the bad rep that made me retort, it's the fact that you didn't even put your identity to it.

Bah...

Hope it made you feel better about yourself, because that feeling is a temporary and false one.

Faceless111
09-10-2006, 11:59 PM
So you brought up an old, by all means, dead thread to rant about rep? Rep isn't that big of a deal anyways.

Besides this is about the gender of users, which is actually a stupid thread to begin with, but oh well.

Beautiful_Disaster
09-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Oka....but i don't really mind....

Fuu Kasumi
09-11-2006, 12:35 AM
That's nice..? Glad to hear your open with it. But, um..A guy in a bikini? Okay, that's disturbing. Sorry but, I think you should just stick to regular swim trunks or at least a Spedo. xD

I'm a female and I prefer women's/girl's/ladie's clothing over men's, but I'll occasionally wear a baggy shirt or baggy shorts here and there.
-It seems that the amount of transvestites is growing.

--Oh, and Connery in a kilt = Very manly indeed.
---Masali's kill it with fire picture = GOLD. xD

-Batman-
09-11-2006, 02:55 AM
I'm male.
I wear clothing.

However, mind if I ask a question?don't take offense to this anyone, as I mean none.

What the hell is the purpose of announcing you're homosexuality public, then further flaunting it as a badge of honor(and don't say this isn't true, I know plenty of homosexual people PERSONALLY who bring up the fact that they're gay in conversation)?

Also a question for the people who AREN'T homosexual/trans.

Why do announcements and declarations such as these STILL shock you after God knows how many years(not all of you, only the ones who posted things like "Omg..wow..that's so brave of you")?

Hell, being gay isn't a badge of honor, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It's a sexual preference, just like heterosexuality, and should be treated exactly the same.

Honestly, whenever I hear of someone I know, or someone on the internet say "I'm...I'm gay, and proud of it!" My expression remains "Meh". Homosexuality, even if people are still persecuted, is vveerryyy comon these days. It's not something surprising anymore, nor is it something to be disgusted with.

Maybe it's because it's 4 in the morning, or maybe because i'm slightly tipsy, so if i'm not making any sense, please let me know.
And no this wasn't my normal attempt to flame, I'm asking a serious question.

Oh, final note. In know way are these questions directed twords anyone in this topic. These are directed twords anyone who can answer.

Anna-san
09-11-2006, 07:25 AM
I'm a girl but I can count the number of skirts in my wardrobe on 1 hand xD

I prefer to wear pants, jeans and t-shirts, no sleeve-less.. Reason: My arms are very skinny and I look weird in sleeve-less, due to my boney hands. Though my friends says it rocks to be this way. I do not know why lolls o.o

Most of my clothes are either hand-me-downs from my BROTHER or given by my mom's friends' kid. I don't really like to go shopping either, unless I see something I really like =] But I still do wear skirts for occasions like performances =]

iMud
09-11-2006, 07:53 AM
Female but don't understand girls o.O; (not that I act like guys!!)Same with me. Female but finds all the other girls.. well..... um... kinda weird and show-off type -_-' (maybe that's the reason I get along with boys more quickly)

I like to wear baggy clothes and jeans. Skirts..... don't even touch 'em. They're kinda girlish :( I don't wear any pink clothes at all lol. Same reason. Like 2 wear sports shoes than high heels (come on! I'm already a lot taller than my age) Like to wear half or full sleeves shirts(not a gown). Mosly Red, black, brown or white or with mixed colors sometimes lol. Caps and bandanas(not ribbons!) and don't like make up they make me cough :)

Toe Cutter
09-11-2006, 12:50 PM
So yeah...

You have a problem, you know that?
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Killitwithfire.gif
Oh, and i'm of the hyper-male gender, b***h!

-Batman-
09-11-2006, 01:07 PM
You have a problem, you know that?
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Killitwithfire.gif
Oh, and i'm of the hyper-male gender, b***h!

Oh look, the same kill it with fire gif Masali used on the first page. Christ, show some orginality.
And someone does have a problem here. It's not him.

GodOrDevil?
09-11-2006, 01:27 PM

That is so true.

Anyway, I'm a male

I<3ShellShock
09-11-2006, 04:00 PM
For all I care, get a sex change. But, as Prince is saying, don't care what the other people say, be yourself, and stay away from photographers......>_>;

Ravenejestic
09-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Um...Okay? I'm not sure why it would be a big deal, as I hardly care. Heck, I'm a female who hates wearing skirts, dresses and shorts. XD Guess we call it even?

~Mithrosent~
10-29-2006, 05:34 PM
thats cool! i am a girl who wears combats,tanks,leather jackets and that kind of stuff. but i also wear skirts and such. i think its cool you are comfortable with yourself that much! ^.^ i am the same way. usually i doont get people freaked out just dates XD lol. gosh my true love liked it ^.^ so be yourself ok? youll wont regret it!

Princess Cupcake
10-29-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm a female who hates wearing skirts, dresses and shorts.
That makes you a tomboy.

Scarlet Wings
10-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Ok...

So yeah...

*prepares, and waits for people to freak out*Meh, I don't think its weird, it's just clothes.

Is this in public as well? If so I hope no one gives you much trouble about it.

I've heard that people doing that in private is really not that uncommon and that most guys in their lives have tried at least onnce in their lives.

Tsuna Kadiri
10-30-2006, 06:51 PM
The first post was closed for length..Actually I remember that very first thread. O_o

I'm a girl. I dress/act like a girl. I like to be girly. I guess that's all kinda obvious.
But hey, if you're a guy that likes to dress as a girl, girl that wants to dress as a guy, straight, gay, bi, whatever, as long as you're cool with it, more power to you.

Genghis Beatrix
10-31-2006, 11:41 AM
I am a girl that rarely cares what she wears, just as long as it looks good. I know, it's kinda oxymoronic.

-Batman-
10-31-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm a guy, and I dress very bland.Excluding my work clothing, all my clothing is roughly the same. Every shirt I own is black and shortsleeved (Well, I also have a red one =/). I have the same generic brand of Jeans and Jean Shorts. Even my socks are the same generic brand.

Kira_yamato69
10-31-2006, 02:05 PM
Ok...

So yeah...

ok just as you said and I quote... "*prepares, and waits for people to freak out*" OMFG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Genghis Beatrix
10-31-2006, 02:13 PM
Ok...

So yeah...

*prepares, and waits for people to freak out*O.O
ummmm....
*looks away*
oro?