PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy and Sol......

sis san
07-18-2006, 03:31 PM
do anyone know the relationship betweed dizzy and sol in guilty gear?
some ppl say they are father and daugther because sol didnt kill dizzy in one of the game but y did no one think that sol like dizzy or something?

Nineteenth
07-18-2006, 10:24 PM
Yes. Sol and Justice are Dizzy's "Parents" in a sense. Gears are'nt exactly born you know. Sol being a Prototype Gear and Justice being the Completed Prototype.

Dizzy was either given birth to by Justice or built off of Sol's and Justice's design; there is a good chance it's the latter since Gears are sterile, supposed to be anyway, or like A.B.A, she was "born" before her parents became gears and then stored in some tube until she was awakened.

Dizzy shares Supermoves with both her "parents", regular Dizzy's hyper Beam attack is exactly the same as Justice's hyper beam. She also has Sol's flamebreak move, the one where he sends out a huge wave of flame ( I don't recall the name of the super.)

She also has two more of her parent's moves. Sol's Limiter Remover/Dragon Rage, the one where he glows red and gains slightly more speed and power and Justice's vector slash, the move where she slashes her hand and creates a splitting distortion of white effects.

Lookwise, she looks more like her mother than her father. Yes, Justice is a woman, it's kinda hard to tell under all that armor. Don't let the cod piece fool you.

Kyrie Eleison
07-19-2006, 12:29 PM
I think we're not sure about her/his gender, though we refer Dizzy as a her since she
looks like a girl.
I don't remember where I read that though.

Zanethose
07-19-2006, 12:42 PM
In a sense they are Father and Daughter....like Nineteenth explained, she was made from them. But in my opinion she is more like a clone...

nintendo/zelda=isTHEbest
07-19-2006, 02:56 PM
yeah i say their daugher and father,, well try looking it up.

Zanethose
07-21-2006, 01:09 AM
yeah i say their daugher and father,, well try looking it up.

If your talking to me then i do know that they are father and daughter im jsut saying that i look at it as cloning....