PDA

View Full Version : Sign-Ups: Sunlit Rose

Blood Assassin
07-16-2006, 09:51 PM
~*_APPROVED BY LADYPSERENITY_*~

There was a rose, that is said to light up once every thousand years like a star. The rose was said to have three great powers: The power to Grant Everlasting Life, The power to grant Great Chaos, and the power to Great Peace. This rose was lost in the great battle of KoMaku, when two sides fought for there ideas of the greater good.

One thousand years later the rose is about blossum once again, and the fate of mankind rest on the shoulders of one man, named, Eko Komokura. The man was chosen as the Lights Destin to carry out peace and order. But one man opposes him, the man called Kara Kuromo, This evil man, was born from the hate, chaos, and disorder in the world.

Now the great war will begin again, and two sides will fight, over the rose, some will be out only for themselves and seek everlasting life, but for those on either side, there will be seeking....Peace...Or Chaos... Other Races will be revealed, Elves, Demons, Angels, and Many more, will be uncovered in this great battle of all time.

Sample Charichter sheet:

Name:
Race: (Elf [This Elf is not short, but tall, and masterful with the bow.], Demon., Angel. (Or Whatever you can think of.)
Weapons: (This is Optional, Or varies what side you are on.)
Appearance:
Skills, Powers: (Again Optional.)
Race Abilities: (Certin powers go with the Race, For instance Elves have remarkable eye sight and marksmenship.)
Bio:
Other Information: (Optional.)

Demo Sheet (Also, Main Charichters.):

Name: Eko Komokura
Race:Holy Wolf(Disguised as a Human...Sorta.)
Weapons: Uses a Bow, and two Katana's that he wares at his side.
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ILLUMINATI1COPY.jpg
Skills: Holy Flash(Goes Faster then sound for a timed period depending on stamina available.), Razor blades (His blades transform into two razor disks.), Wolf Claw (His hands mutate into wolf claws for a powerful slash attack.)
Race Skills: Transform (Can transform between three stages, Human, Half-Human Half-wolf, Wolf), Mutate (Can transform any part of his body into wolf body parts/organs For Exaple wolfs sense of smell, or wolf hearing.)
Bio: He was sent from heaven as a wolf spirit, and was fuzed into a new borns body, at the time it was yet to be known that he would be the chosen one of peace. At the age of four he exampled weird powers, like the ability to smell from a quarter mile away. At the age of seven the children at school were shocked to see wolf ears appear upon his snow white hair. They made fun of him ever since, At the age of fifteen was the age when an angel appeared in his dreams and gave him the holy armour that he wore, along with two swords and a holy white bow. At the time he was to small to ware it, but now at age twenty five, he can ware the armour perfectally, he was also begging to practice his swordsman ship, and his archery, the two skills that the angel intrusted him with.

Other Information: None.

Name: Kara Kuromo
Race: Demon
Weapons: None needed.
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/1134612770_sana_art_8.jpg
Skills: Can mutated any part of his body into a weapon, Also can manipulate the matter around his body to create armour around him ( For example can manipulate earth below his feet, to cover his body in knights armour style.). He also can manipulate Fire.
Race Skills: Black Wings, Invisibility, Inhumane Strength, Massive Controll over his appearance (Able To alter it, The above appearance is just what he normally looks like.).
Bio: He was born in hell, from the Chaos, Dispair, Anguish, and Loathing of the human race. He looked down on humans as dirty, filthy garbage, that wasen't fit to clean his boots. When He was born, he grew rather quickly, and at the age of four, began his war training. He Quickly Corrupted the hearts of many humans, and formed his 10 man team, of humans, him being the only demon. This team of humans, were the most battle trained, and war efficient team of humans alive at the time. He is now alone, and serching to build an army of human slaves, to dominate the world, and permanantaly dystroy it using the Sunlit rose....Thus throwing the earth into the depts of Hell On Earth.
Other Information: Extremely dangerous to humans, and Any other races allied with them, I.E. Angels, and Elves.
~Thank you for reading, and have a great time!~

Rules:

~No Spamming~
~No God Modding~
~Have fun~
~1-2 Paragraphs mininum.-

Mystic Creatures List: Elves, Giants, Goblins, Cenataurs, Mix Breeds ( I.E. Cat/dog/wolf People Or other Big Cats/K-9), and any other mystic creatures. (No dragons.)

Kitanoru
07-16-2006, 09:54 PM
Is this RPG approved? If so I may post my character shortly...might not be tonight, but it can be tomorrow.

Tetsanosuke
07-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Like Viper said "Is this approved?" I'm thinking about trying this out!

Blood Assassin
07-16-2006, 10:01 PM
You may go ahead with your RP

Yes, This was Indeed approved.

Yukari
07-16-2006, 10:47 PM
Name:Yukari Ookami
Race: Wolf Person
Weapons:Hands, feet, when in wolf form teeth
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/qwdfbn.jpg
Skills, Powers:controls the element earth
Race Abilities:She can turn into a wolf at will. She can smell really well and cam see very well also. she has quick reflexs. and hears very well too.
Bio:She was left alone when she was seven because her parents died by chaos. She thaught herself how to use hand-to-hand combat. She has a pet wolf named Moro that travels with her. She is now out to fine the rose to help make peace in the world
Other Information: Is happy by nature even thought her parents died. Willing to help anyone in need

Blood Assassin
07-16-2006, 10:59 PM
Try to make the Bio longer.....At least four sentences please.

Yukari
07-16-2006, 11:02 PM
I edited

Opinionated
07-16-2006, 11:03 PM
Ah, hell, it looks legit enough for me, meaning you've filled out all the important stuff. If it's not legit, SEND IT! Also, my character shall be somewhat plot-hijacking, and feel free to make me rewrite it.

Name: Kalathu

Gender: None, but often appears and considers itself as male.

Race: Elder Spirit(see bio and history).

Weapons: (for his puppet body)What looks like the hilt of a sword, carved out of bone. At will, the hilt extends a long tentacle that he can use like a whip, or, have the tentacle harden and stiffen, then have rows of what appears to be sharks teeth extend in a flat row from it, turning it into a serrated and deadly sword.

Appearance:
Main body: A titanic entity, vaugely humanoid in shape. His head appears to be a huge squid or octopus, with long tentacles draping down to cover what may or may not be a mouth. His body is covered in hard scales, and razor sharp claws extend from his hands and feet. He has a long, thick, alligator like tail. Two finlike wings extend from his back. However, this is one appearance of his main body, it can also change into how he appeared in the Spirit world, his human representation, which is identical to his puppet body.
Puppet body: Pale green hair, pale green eyes. An average height, and reasonably well built. His hair is short, and is loose around his head.
Skills, Powers: His puppet body can also turn either arm into a cluster of four tentacles. Also, he can breathe underwater.

Race Abilities: Hightened sensory perception, telepathy, telekenisis, enchanced speed and strength.

Bio: When the Rose was created, eight guardian Spirits were summoned for it. They were gifted with great power, and life as long as the Rose. However, as millenia passed, they became corrupted, and sought to break their bonds to the Rose. Sensing this, the Rose bound seven of them beyond the borders of Space and Time. However, Kalathu was bound in a chamber in his city. A powerful seal was placed on the entrance, and that seal forced Kalathu into a dreamless sleep. Additionally, his city was sunk far beneath the waves, into the deepest reaches of the ocean. However, by cosmic chance, the seal weakened, and Kalathu was free to think. He animated his avatar body once more, and sent it to the surface to finish what he began.
Personality: Egotistical in the extreme. He often speaks of humans, angels, demons, elves and other races in a derogatory sense, as he should, seeing as how he's older than all of them, and his main body is more powerful and any could ever hope to be. However, his puppet body is far, FAR, weaker than his main body, and is mortal besides.

Blood Assassin
07-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Alright, Yukari, Try to type more during the Rp please.

Oppy.....For gods sakes dude, he sounds like Davy Jones =o, Anyway, two choices. Guardian of the rose, Or lower it so that its medium to elite angels/demons. Thats too powerful actually....=o Thanks for signing up by the way.

Kitanoru
07-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Name: Viper Kitanoru

Race: Brought up in a pack of wolves, he is half wolf demon and half angel (In the form of a human with a few aspects from both.

Weapons: (Magic) He uses a staff, that can form into a sword that does poison based attacks, and binding attacks (like a snake, constricting it's prey).

Appearance: He wears a robe of black, the edges are trimmed with a tinge of green. His eye's are rarely seen, his eye's are like those of a cat...When the moon is out, the eye's shimmer a greenish glow. He has ears like a wolf, wings like an angel, he can hide his wings from people's sight when he desires to. The ears stay visible, when his cloak is not covering them, and his eye's. He has long, but choppy hair, that reaches his shoulders. He has a tattoo of an Ankh on his left shoulder, on his right he has a symbol for a set of wings, however they look demonic. A cresent moon tattoo is located on the under side of his left wrist which glow's when the moon reaches it's cresent point. He isn't all that muscular, nor to skinny, and is not overly heavy.

Skills, Powers: Capable of summoning his pet viper, and using teleportation. A couple skill's he learns along the way are to make remedies, and poison spells.

Race Abilities: Wolf Demon- poison based attacks, summoning a viper, poison spell's/ Angel: Teleportation, also flight with the wings that extend from his back, healing remedies.

Bio: He live's in a pack of wolves, he has never met his real parent's, he discover's that he is unique, he can sense strange presence's, with sight, and hearing. He has only his wolf friend's, and he consider's them his family... However there are some differences between him, and these wolves...

Other Information: He tend's to drift off into a dream sense at time's often leading to blackout's, and other strange happenings. He seem's to be mysterious to himself, and other's around him. Personality: Often kind, willing to lend support when needed, mysterious/curious about different things. usually capable of talking infront of people, however when there are big crowd's he tend's to become incredibly shy, and usually leads to clumsiness and misjudgments.

Opinionated
07-16-2006, 11:33 PM
I've edited, hope it's acceptable.

And, Davy Jones is a Cthulhu image, and Kalathu is a more accurate one. I plan on bringing in other Lovecraftian images, but only the other 7 spirits and their servants.

Blood Assassin
07-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Oppy, Accepted, Great, Awsome, And out for yourself. Just try not to Hijack my Rp....Please...>> Oh, And eventually, everyone will have to take a side, I only want TWO ROUGES in this RP and Oppy took one of em. All the other Angel/Demonic/Evil/Good people will either Side with Eko the Heroin, Or Kara, the Evil corrupted one.

Kitanoru
07-16-2006, 11:45 PM
Whom are these people you speak of? I most likely will join Eko the Heroin (she's good correct?)

Blood Assassin
07-16-2006, 11:58 PM
Actually, Eko is a Guy..And he is the HERO I messed up, Sorry about the confusion. ^_^, Now no more spam, its all up to Sign ups now!

PLEASE SIGN UP! WE NEED MORE OR THIS THING WILL NOT TAKE OFF!!!

Demonic Ice Dragon
07-17-2006, 02:54 AM
Meh... I guess I'll try this out.

Name: Ishtiama Sakura
Race: Demon (She's a, Demonic Ice Dragon)
Weapons: She weilds a long silver sword, small steel ingravings long the blade that spell out in Japanese "The Sakura Destiny Will Always Prevail"
Appearance: Standing at an elegant 5'6, this young, yet experienced Demoness is the picture of elegance. Long Black, iron straight locks flow down to the center of her back, a few white and light blue streaks spreading through her hair starting at the center roots. Icy blue optics are only one yet gorgious feature of many that spill over elegantly placed pale flesh. Beauty expands further then only skin deep with this young beauty. Down her elegant bodice, she's a farely filled out one indeed, quite the "temptress" to a man. Covering her form rests a kimono, a one peice ofcourse. Reaching only inches below her thighs, it's a light blue colour, with a darkened blue sash, few designs rest upon this particular peice of clothing. (And I feel to lazy to add anymore to this so, meh screw it.)
Skills, Powers: She has many skills and powers, swordmanship being one, hand to hand combat, and some natural abilities her body holds. But I wouldn't wanna spil the suprise now. ^-^
Race Abilities: Swordsmanship, Hand-To-Hand Comabat, Natural Bodice Power
Bio: 156 years ago, a remarklable being was born. One like no other. When this creatures icy optics opened, they reveiling a sparkling glow, a demonic beam. Ofcourse equally demonic parents were thrilled to have birthed such a beauty into this world. Years passed, and she thrived, learning well with-in her village, this young Draconic being would become greater then anyone could imagine.

Soon, she blossomed into the gorgeous creature she is today, powerful, and dark, she is deffinately not the one to meet up with in a dark alley. Years after, she left her home, and began to wander the lands, now finding her self in a hellish place, she will soon meet up with The Dark One. Kara Kuromo

(Bad stuff here, I know bit it's four am, lemme see your brain give out something decent. So, yeah I needed a plot, so for whoever is playing Kara Kuromo, you and I need to talk in PM and think of some plot's :D)

Insolence
07-17-2006, 05:36 AM
Name: Yunn

Race: Dragoon

Weapons: Long Sword

Apperance: http://www.gamecritics.com/feature/artgallery/legendragoon/art01.jpg

Racial Abilities: The ability to Conjure his dragon wings and fly. Breath fire 4 times a day. Fast Healing/Regeneration. (In battle it wont work only when he takes the time to sleep a full night)

Bio: Yunn is just like all Dragoons after the rose. The problem is that you cant tell the difference between a Dragoon and a human until it is to late. Yunn was raised by two loving parents in a small town. His sword skills he learned from his tutore whitch he got like all Dragoons on the age of 40. He is a noble guy with high morale standarts, but the problem is he dont know why he has them. He never bin true something bad or dreadfull so until now there has been no reason for him not to be good. on the age of 245 he learned about the ledgend of the rose, and from that day he wanted the rose so he could grant peace to the world.

Other Information: Dragoons are rare decendends of dragons. no one realy knows what the link realy is (beside the dragons) but they are related.

Sakaki Takano
07-17-2006, 06:38 AM
Name: Dakki
Weapons: (none)
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/df.jpg
Skills, Powers:Can Control Fire and Darkness
Race Abilities: Great Flying Abilties, Controling Darkness without difficultly
Bio: Dakki The Daughter of a Demon Father and Hlafdemon Mother Could never Fit in Her World.Her Father then Decided to take her for a couple Years and trained her all that he knows. At the Age of 16 her wings grew in she then decided to go out and train.As a Demon She wasn't bad. Just insecure about how to feel with certain People. Returning home she had found her parents Slaughtered.there Wasn't Much there to tell what or who caused there Death.Dakki left home again after giving her parents a burial.She left to Train and not let her parents death discourage her.
Other Information: She's more of the shy type in metting people she's found of this trait coming from her human/demon mother though she sometimes a bit childish and hardheaded despite her age

DarkSakuraEmpress
07-17-2006, 10:38 AM
Name:Isis Saiyuko (ice-is)
Race:Half human half mystical being
Weapons:magical staff that makes her magic stronger the staff can also be used as a spear due to the big daimond on the tip.Also a spiritual bow.(refer to other info for more info on that.
Appearence:http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/darksakuraempress/IsisSaiyuko.jpg (http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/darksakuraempress/?start=#imgAnch1)
The outfit to the left is what she usually looks like.The outfit to the right is her battle and traveling outfit.
Skills,powers:Can use very powerful magic that can heal or wound, and anything inbetween.She is very good at using her staff as a powerful spear is she has to fight without using magic.
Race Abilities:Has the power to turn invisible without using magic
Bio:Isis was always a meek girl.She never really spoke out to often and was happy with how she lived.Until one faitful day when she was twelve Isis' parents were killed in an explosion that's cause was unknown.Isis had investigated the scene many times to figure out if there was no way for a fire to just start then it must have been a spell.So from then on she took on in her parents footsteps.Her mothers in using magic, and her fathers in using weapons.Now she hopes to help change the world.Using information her parents gave her before they died and information she has gathered over the years.
Other Information:Her can be transformed into a bow if Isis puts spiritual energy into it her arrows will be made out of a blue light and other than that they are like regular arrows.except they can explode on contact they can paralize the foe as well and ofcourse like every arrow in the world they can be poisoness.This technigue can be tought to a select few of the other characters in the RP.

sapphiredragon
07-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Name: Kaxeth
Race: Elf
Weapons: Bow and arrows (his arrows are made of magic, so he never runs out), also has some hand-to-hand combat abilities
Appearance: He has short blue hair and eyes (this color), looks younger than he is, is somewhat thin, and is of a medium height. He wears a dark blue cloak (this color) and beneath that, he wears a white short sleeved garment on his upper body and black pants on his lower body. Above the cloak, he carries his long bow on his back (sorry, don't know how to describe the way people carry them). It looks like a normal wooden bow to most, but it was created using elven magic.
Skills, Powers: Exceptionally skilled with the bow and arrows, Decent hand-to-hand combat abilities, and some weak healing powers that will grow stronger as he uses them more
Race Abilities: Whatever the normal elf race abilities are supposed to be
Bio: Growing up, he lived a fairly normal life as the youngest child of an average elf family. He was the only one who inherited his mother's healing abilities. Since his father was away often, he learned archery and fighting skills from his three older brothers. When he heard about the rose, he decided that he would do whatever was necessary to keep it from being used for any other reason than for great peace, and set out to find others of a like mind.

Nespa
07-17-2006, 11:28 AM
i''ll give a try

Name: Babs
Race: was once a good angel but got tainted

Weapons: Energy orbs she shoot from her hands, screech of the banshee

Appearance: Long brown waistlenght hair, emotionless brown eyes, pale, a simple black kimono with darkblue obi. black sandown, two black wings with white tips. a small necklace with the petal of the rose. a black and purple bracelet on her left hand.

Skills, Powers: Healing, ilness, can play the shamisen.
Race Abilities: flying

Bio: Babs was raised to become the next guardian for the rose but during the ceremony from angel to guardian angel. She was kidnapped by some demons. Now she sits next at kara's side as a slave, stil wishing for someone who could free her before the tainting of evil was complete and take her place as guardian angel of the rose. From the rose itself a small petal sits around her neck from a small silver necklace to show her heritage. On her left hand is a black and purple bracelet that keeps her from using al her power with the exception of healing.

Other Information: through out the years the only contact she had was from demons and other evil creatures. being exposed to so much evil a the time, her wings went from white to black and when her wings are fully black, the petal around her neck will wither and her purety wil be lost.

i hope this is alright.

Ωmega
07-17-2006, 12:02 PM
Name: Clover
Race: angel
Weapons: sword
Appearance: Short, white hair. Blue eyes. Has mechanical wings (see bio for reason). Height: 5'7; weight: 100 pounds. (Think of Suu from Clover)
Race Abilities: Telepathy, invisibility, healing...angel stuff >.>
Bio: She was assigned to live on Earth (or whatever planet it is) to watch over the rose. She was attacked when she first arrived and her wings were ripped out by some thugs. She created mechinal wings as replacements.
She is very outspoken. She likes to continue training in sword play when the oppurtunity arrives. Clover tends to be a very caring and couragious person.

otakuyume
07-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Otakuyume-chan's super special character!

Name: Endriance (En-dri-ance)
Age: ???? and counting, but looks twenty. Her kind reincarnates themselves over and over each time they die, but as a new personality, thus a new "person."
Race: Pheonial pronounced Fee-own-al

Weapons: Can grow her nails into sharp talon-like claws. Other than that she prefers to use her magical abilities.

Appearance:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/pheonix.jpg
Skills, Powers: Fire magic, spells and the ability to summon or call upon flocks of pheonixes to her aid. She can also act like a siren with her singing or shatter a few eardrums with a shriek.

Race Abilities: Bird-like sense, exceptional hearing, eyesight, etc. Reincarnation and to bring people back from death or near-death states with her tears or any part of her like a feather or drop of blood(typical pheonix stuff). Her wings are hidden within her and will come out only when she needs to fly long distances (see pic below). When she does not need to fly she merely floats around.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/20040524_163_anime-fairy01.jpg

Bio: Endriance is the only female of her kind and thus only one male exists of her species. Endriance has been searching for what seems to be an eternity for her one and only soulmate. Armed only with a lovesong whispered to her from her kin, the pheonixes, she has left her home in the mountains to persue her mate. Endriance seeks no rose (frankly she doesn't care because she will be reincarnated as a new personality each time she dies) and is desperately seeking to find her love before she ends up dying and "losing" who she is now.

Other Information/Personality: She is unusually cheery and self-sacrificing. She'd give you the clothes off her back if she techinically wore them *has feathers*. When it comes to battle she may hesitate because she prefers not to fight...But once provoked or has something precious to protect, she will not hesitate to claw an eye or two out. She likes to make friends and is constantly wearing a smile. If your not happy she'll do her best to cheer you up!

Well...I hope that does it!

~Shizuku~
07-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Name: Serweeta Sohama

Weapons: none
Appearance:http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/cat_crazy/cat20woman20anime11.jpg

Skills, Powers: none

Race Abilities: Great hearing, Great eye sight, great hand to hand combat. Great speed as well.

Bio: Lived with her older brother for 13 years of her life and then went on her own. Her parents neglected them both by the time she turned 2 so her brother took over the parenting. Since he was a pro at martial arts(MA), she naturally leared everything there was to know about MA. She thinks weapons are for wussys so she carries none. At 13 she decided she had relied on her brother to much, so like I said earlier, she went on her own.

Other Information: She can be a little stubborn, and pushy. She likes to do things herself. If she gets close enough to a person, she can be clingy, but dont count on it.

Names: Ema and Sara Vanscyoc(twins)

Ages:14

Genders: Females

Races: Elfs

Weapons: Ema uses the bow in her hair which can turn into hard blue steal formina a sword, or can form as a sheild, and so on. Sara's hair, oddly enough, is her weapon. It can lash out and hold anyone in a bind. Both of the twins do carry daggers, just in case something comes up.
Appearance:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/AnimeJunky101/Anime%20Girls/girl6.jpg<<<Ema http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/Sukibe/Anime%20girls/cb3cb4ee.jpg<<<Sara

Skills, Powers: They both are great with daggers. Ema has her lace, and Sara has her hair.

Race Abilities: Their eye sight is umbelieveabley good. Too keen, you might say. But their hearing is average as is their speed. Though Ema is faster than Sara and Sara is faster than a lot.

Bios: Sara and Ema grew up together. They depend on each other and can hardly even finish a sentence with out the other one there. Both parents wanted to seperated them at a young age so they wouldnt become so clingy to each other, but neither Sara or Ema would have it. They stuck together through thick and thin. Ema enherited the lace from her mother, as Sara the hair. Their dad was the one who taught them their great dagger skills. Both of which caught on quick, Sara faster than Ema though. When they turned 13 they were sent away to help with the protection of the rose, neither thought they would be any help what so ever.

Other Information: They both often finish each other sentences, getting to the point where it seems a little weird. Neither can help it, they just have the same train of thought.

Tigris
07-17-2006, 05:32 PM
First thing's first...
WOW!

This has only been around in UNDER A DAY and I see the best damn RPers all here, except Faceless, Kaikou, and my bud Crimson. If those sign-up, then this RPG and I shall be wed!

Ahhhhhhh.......................

Oh! Opinionated! I have such the plan! Heh heh heh...

Also, what is the limit of characters you may have? I like to play ALOT, so let me know please. I am just going to put down three for now, and one of them I am not even RPing. If you want Toko, then PM me please!

And one last thing; not to be a hentai, but SO MANY FEMALES!

(Ahh, my usual Tora...)
Name: Tora Reikon.

Race: Tiberian.
I figured it would help to explain Tiberians here, in post format.

Tiberians are a race that I created, and they hail from a land called Tiberia.
Tiberia and some History:
History and Motive:
Around the time of Adam and Eve, when they disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden, God created another race called the Konpaku Tamikusa, or Soul People. Tiberia, thier homeland, is on a different plane. Anyway, Tiberia is home to the 'second fate', as some old wise men called their race, and their destiny is to save the humans from Hell.
The Land:
Tiberia is a diverse land, bearing all elements. It, in MANY aspects, is ALOT like Asia. Wildlife is amazing, and other fantasy-type thigns are common. The physics, and some other things are different. But that takes hours to explain.
It is on a different plane/dimension, and only Tiberians know how to reach Tiberians.(duh)

Ok, people, that was the basic. I have ALOT of things about them, and that is the base. It seems complicated, but just trust me.

Weapons: Two Katanas named Ryu and Tora, each five feet in length. They can combine into each other, forming a blade called Hitokage, roughly eight feet in length. He rarely uses the above weapons, because it drains him and he is deadly with them. He can fight profoundly with his legs. He has a light armor, and it contains various weapons. He also carries a sword with him, look at the two above pictures, and uses it frequently. It was given to him by a Prophet named Genan Kobe. It has magical usage, and is somewhat light. He can also create weapons, through magic. And he goes crazy when it comes to rare and unusual weapons. He hunts them, and loves their diversity. Which includes a few weapons he is searching for right now. They are...

Teikiatsu Ken (Cyclone Blade): This blade is awesome. Start with a normal handle, the it forks upwards. Then, inbetween the two prongs, is a blade, about six feet long in length. The blade looks like a Katana. It spins freely and, with enough skill and twirling, can reach speeds faster than a Gyroscope...

Konpaku Marburu (Soul Marble): These devices were created by Tora's sister, Kiryu Reikon. They, when thrown, can capture whatever the user wants it to be captured, as long as the marble touched the target. The only way to escape is known by Kiryu herself, but once he finds some, he plans on learning. They seem a little God Mod for a weapon, but they are accessible to everyone, so I'm not the only one to use them/find them. And there are more than one...

Kamisori Tsume (Razor Claw): THis guantlet weapon was forged by the Tiberian elder Remunos. It has various weapons, and has magical proprties. It currently fell into possession of the Sin Prophets, who donned it the name Zaiaku Tsume, or Sin Talon. Its' properties have changed along with its' dark owners.

I have many more weapons ready, on thy word Daisuke.

Appearance: He has three forms, and his human appearance varies...
I will add appearance later. More and more people are posting, and besides, I doubt anyone cares what I look like anyway.

Skills, Powers: Tora is profound with most magic, his strong points being...
Alchemy, Elemental with a highness in Ice and Water, Summoning, Creature Mastering, and rarely practiced Soul Manipulation.

Race Abilities: Tiberians: They are extrordinary beings. First off, they have an uncanny, unexplained relation to Tigers. They can transform, into three various forms...
Human(human looking)
Tiger(change into a Tiger)
Full Tiberian(half human, half tiger...size increases, power as well, and is incredibly draining)
They are also known for their magical potency and intellegence, along with amazing skill possibility.
As far as magic, they are pretty much non-denomnation. They can do Alchemy, Devil Sacrifice, Summon the Flying Spaggehtti Monster, whatever you can think of.(like humans) But, they have a major disadvantage. Their soul are influenced. If you practice dark magice, there is a high, but not preconceived, chance of becoming evil. There are some who don't, but it is rare. Their soul is incredibly delicate. Another attribute of Tiberians is that they possess a Manako Reikon, or Eye Soul. They are small portions of one's soul that are like floating eyes, and are novisible to the naked eye. They can only go a distance, but allow one to see thierself in an omni-present/third person view. Almost like video game angles. As a young Tiberian grows, they get one at a certain age and the distance gets larger. By the age of 20, they get thier fourth and final Manako Reikon. They get twenty-five feet per eye, so Tora has 100 feet distance. He can also see first-person as well.

Bio: Tora was born in Keiraku, Tiberia. It is the main city, the neutral area and home of most Tiberians. He, at the 'human' age of eight, knew what he wanted to be. A Tentei Musha. The most honorable, yet grueling destinies. It roughly translates to God Warrior, or Warrior of God. From then on, he trained, fought, learned, and lived the hardest he had ever done is his whole life. After the legend of the Rose got to Tiberia, the Great Elder(like the ruler) made an instant order to make sure that it reaches a holy shrine and is nullified, so that all may live in peace. Tora was, in his mind, assigned to the job. He, along with the new Rose mission, is also in the process of accomplishing his other gaols, which include: To continue the search for the menacing Genrai, and defeat his Sin Prophets and to amend and clean Tora's Soul...

Other Information: He seems powerful, even a little God Mod, but the thing you must understand is that Tora has spent almost his whole life fighting/training and doing other things rather than developing social skills. So that explains why he is inasnely powerful, yet quiet and distant. I try my hardest not to God Mod, but feel free at any time to PM me...

(I thank Op for this idea, as I was thinking of this but never got aorund to it...But now, I shall introduce my Elder God)
Name: Za Yotogi

Gender: None. Usually and almost always male, but sometimes appears and acts female to seduce and things of that sort.

Race: Elder Spirit.

Weapons: Unknown. His true form has weapons, but they have never been recorded. But his puppet body(nice name, I always used Mortal Entity) has a staff that he can manipulate, a little like Alchemy. It is constantly used as a walking stick, and he commonly whacks people for no reason. It is also a great condustor, and incredibly resilient.

Appearance:

Skills, Powers: Unknown. Mortal Entity's are lightning, ice, fire, and water. Also has Alchemy and gender change.
Race Abilities: Unknown. His Mortal Entity has the ability to possess people and telepotation. It can also be used over and over again. When it dies, it is reborn. But don't fret, it takes a range of eight days to eight hundred years. It all is random.

Bio:When the Rose was created, eight guardian Spirits were summoned for it. They were gifted with great power, and life as long as the Rose. However, as millenia passed, they became corrupted, and sought to break their bonds to the Rose. Sensing this, the Rose bound seven of them beyond the borders of Space and Time. Za Yotogi was cast into TIberia, and banished beneath Hi, the Ice region. When Tora and Genrai first met, they fought above the home of Za Yotogi. In the epic battle, Genrai purposefully, because he knew what lay beneath him, cast a tremendous earthquake and freed Za Yotogi. This was a terrible mistake on his part; he found that he wanted nothing to do with Genrai. Nor Tora. Za Yotogi sent himself to Heaven and spoke to God. He was an Elder Guadian, and God assigned him as wht is past implores. He went back to Tiberia and watched over Earth to find that the Rose was lost. Thinking he was the last Elder god alive, he decided to watch. But when the time is right, he will protect the flower and put it where it belongs. He wants to ensure peace and tranquility on Earth, but he know a great battle will be fought once the Rose is found...
Other Information: Yes, he looks like Raiden...Oh well...

Name: Toko Suki

Age: Whomever plays her decides. Nothing too old...She's young, petite, and fit.

Race: Whomever plays her decides this. Nothing like Lizard or Slug demon or the like.

Weapons: Free to the player.

Appearance: Free to the player. I prefer blue, black, or white hair and/or eyes. And if she is not pure human or has different appearances, show them all please. Picture Required.

Skills, Powers: Up to the player.

Race Abilities: Up to the player.

Bio: Player can decide this as well.

Other Information: Whoever wants to play her, fill out the sheet and PM it to me. She can be Tiberian, but it is not required. Any other questions, PM me.

Thank you all for thy time,
Tigris

Ryu_Tora
07-17-2006, 07:08 PM
And I'm sorry, but grow the F up DID. Do you have any intellegence, or respect?
He even said 'please'...I am merely posting, Tigris, because I am mad.
He sent you a PM, and have you even effing read it yet? Damn. And your snotty attitude it starting to annoy me. Do the world a favor and act a little more...mature. Please.

I will post my char, once Tigris finishes. I swear it's like a million friggin words...>_<...

Tetsanosuke
07-17-2006, 07:21 PM
(OK, I'll tweak it then, I didn't have time before.)

Name: Sanosuke Goul-Darvain
Race: Dragonian (Like a Half human, half dragon sorta thing)
Weapons: Dual Katanas, and his claws on his left hand.
Appearance: He has patches of scales randomly around his body, except his arms. His left arm is covered in scales, his right arm has no scales. He wheres fire red samurai like pants. Red sleeveless karate shirt (Gi) and he wheres martial artist boots.
Skills, Powers:His hands and arms were gifted with the power to collect elemental power, allowing him to cast magic with gathered energy. Otherwise called Alchemy (Not FMA version, Atelier Iris Alchemy. Not that I expect you to know of the game.)
Race Abilities: Breath Fire. At full power he goes "Dragon" and is a pain to stop.
Bio: A traveling warrior (prince) who wishes to find tranquility. He hails from an underground land called Dragonia where his people live in peace. He is the hier to the throne of Dragonia, though his brother is planning to steal it from him. He ascended from the depths of the Earth to find his destiny, because he was sick of being treated like a prince. He only wishes to protect the weak and stop the world above his from turning to chaos.

Other Information: He follows the code of Bushido.

Now that I went into detail, am I good? ^^

Saisashi~Arashi
07-17-2006, 07:42 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f71/Saisashi/Something.jpghttp://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/demon_princess_riichi/demon-1.jpg

Name: Shyde Soreita

Race: Shadow Demon / Wolf
Weapons: Demon claws, chains made of darkness [dubbed Shadow Chains], phasing into solid areas (like camoflauging herself within walls, to look exactly like them), fangs, black-leather whips with black fire lined on its edges. Four black katanas.

Skills, Powers: Temporary adjustment of celluar structures, enabling her to morph into almost any form. Ability to move at extremely fast speeds. Able to wield her four black katanas all at once (kind of like Rorona Zolo's three-swords technique, except she holds two swords in each hand, shafting the hilts between her fingers.)

Race Abilities: Vanishing, able to blend within the shadows. She can emit demonic aura and energy from her claws (like Inuyasha). The ability to drain energy from others. Can transform into her wolf form, a more seductive part of her.

Bio: One thousand years ago, the Sunlit Rose bloomed, and Shyde saw it. At that moment, she knew that she was destined to have it, to increase her own strength and gain eternal life. She lusted it, for her kind was known for their extreme greed and selfishness. Shyde planned on stealing it, but was unsuccessful, and was forced to wait another millenium before she'd have another chance to use its powers. Now, after her long and tormentful wait, she finally has the oppurtunity to show everyone where the rose truly belonged: with Shyde. Then she heard of Eko and Kara, two opposite souls fighting for the Rose. Shyde loathed Eko when she discovered what he wanted, but Kara intruiged her. However, she won't let anyone take what's rightfully hers, without some..... influence.
Other Information: Shyde, right now, is Rogue, taking neither side of Eko or Kara, though she leans toward Kara's side somewhat. With some influence, she just might join Kara, if he exploits her weaknesses of greed.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/demon_princess_riichi/kitsunegirl.jpg

Name: Kale Azira

Race: Fox Demon

Weapons: Claws, swords, bow and arrows.

Skills, Powers: Transform into full demon, and very talented at the bow. She can also blend really well in her surroundings, and can silence her moves with such expertise, she could scream, and no one would hear it.

Race Abilities: Abnormally high senses, and Kale can run across almost any terrain for long distances for a long time. High endurance, and rather swift, with a natural cunning, due to her fox ancestry.

Bio: A young, talented fox demon, Kale is very different from most demons. She isn't exactly fond of humans, but very interested in them. She studies their movements and actions, trying to understand their kind, and what makes them so... human. She is shy, but tends to make a good number of friends, and is quite kind and compassioniate. But she has a really bad temper, though its hard to get her mad, when she is, watch out! She is also a bit on the reckless side. She grew up in a small city inhabited all by fox demons, and learned a great many secrets from the elder foxes, training her in demon magic and attacks. Though her clan was naturally wicked and tricksters, Kale thought this nonsense. Kale thinks the only time you need be wicked or tricky, is to save your life or someone elses.

Crimson Eyes
07-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Name: Sotto Kyohaku

Race: Fox Demon/Ghost

Weapons: His twin sais have become two chained sickles. Their names are Ukiyo (means life) and Shikyo (means death.)

Appearance:http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/AnimeObsession816/guys2001.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/AnimeObsession816/?)

Skills, Powers: Is sufficient in the ninja styles of Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. He uses Wind Ninjutsu.

Race Abilities: Being a demon, he can has more strength than a human and can jump higher.

Bio: He was brought up in the forest by his brother. Their parents died from a riot of people wanting them dead because of what they were. Through the year he was taught fox magic and ninja skill by his brother. At the age of thirteen his brother died from being killed by fox hunters. That same night Sotto hunted and killed the fox hunters himself and skinned them just like they did to his brother. Now he lingers in the different forests of Japan. But now times have changed greatly. Through the years, Sotto had become good, thanks to a female ninja he had freed. He had also made friends like Tora and Kopinu. As for the female ninja. Her name was Itoshii and she was to be wed to Sotto. They had become husband and wife and had a child which they named Sota. Sotto had a great family, unfortunately this happy family ended two years after Sota's birth. Sotto was murdered and emperor and his best ninja. Sotto had put up a good fight, but in the end he had lost his life and his head. Now Sotto has come back from the dead for a chance to obtain this rose. He plans to use it to gain his life back.

Other Information:

Demonic Ice Dragon
07-18-2006, 04:44 AM
Can you explain what the rouges are abit more? I think I might like to be the last one. ^-^

Corrinthia D'minchie
07-18-2006, 08:19 AM
Luckily, I like you. Or I'd tell you to shove it where the sun don't shine...but in this case. I will post my character later, and thank you for asking me to join. :D

Corrinthia D'minchie
07-18-2006, 08:35 AM
Ignore Post....-Sighs-

Blood Assassin
07-18-2006, 11:36 AM
The two rouge spots, are two people fighting ONLY FOR THEMSELVES. In the story line, they basically have to make there own Side plot, And merge it with the main story late towards the middle. In the end, the rouge is basically Looking out, for themselves, and after the rose for selfish reasons. For instance, Towards the middle of the story, a certain secret will be revealed...About the rose..-Wink Wink, Hint Hint, To Oppy.- Thank my Vice Advisor for his Idea.

Note: IF YOU WANT TO BE A ROUGE, PM ME, WITH A SIDE PLOT AND I WILL CHOOSE THE BEST ONE FOR THIS RP.

Corrinthia, Delete that post, That last one. And There is no guardians of the rose. The only two, were cutting it close to being not accepted, Those are Oppy, And Nespa. But they said that one was sealed away, and the other became corrupted. Thus, There not guards. So there are no more remaining guardians of the rose, They were all killed in the last war 1000 years ago. Note, The Year of this battle, Is 2006. Modern times. 1000 Years ago it was 1006. The date that the rose has blossumed has always landed on a six for some reason.

Alright...Well, My other post got deleted, sooo, Here all of the people are approved except theese two:

MaruDashi
Tetsanoske

Please make your Bio's longer, I don't know what they are....

P.S.

I am taking a leave of absense because my father is making me go on a trip, So while im gone for the week begging this saturday, till next, I am leaving two people in charge:

Oppy
xX Saisashi . Arashi Xx

There abilities are to approve, and not approve, THATS IT they may not, begin the RP.

Saisashi~Arashi
07-18-2006, 12:25 PM
Ignore this post.

Ωmega
07-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Ok, I just added another two sentences to my sheet, giving a full paragraph on my character. Hope thats better

Saisashi~Arashi
07-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Okay, Maru. As long as Daisuke doesn't have any objections, your approved.

Tetsanosuke - You still need more in your bio. Until then, you aren't approved.

Mamimi Maromi
07-18-2006, 12:53 PM
Name:Kei Yassa
Race:Cat-demon
Weapons: Cross bow
Appearance:http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/Ayame_Mitzuru/Anime%20pics/normal_kityt.jpg (http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/Ayame_Mitzuru/Anime%20pics/?)
Skills, Powers: Can move objects with her mind.
Race Abilities: Cat-demon,the power is past down for the cat-demons to have the ability of moving things with their minds.
Bio:Growing up Kei never understood the whole war thing her parents had fought,except when they died she then new something had to be done.Revenge.She taught herself archery and trained with her cat-demon man hunters for years,preparing herself for war.

Saisashi~Arashi
07-18-2006, 01:04 PM
Kei - Not approved. You need more in your bio.

Blood Assassin
07-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Meh, Approve Maru, Hmm...>>

Also...One last thing...Im adding one more charichter to the game, He is a human, Just a human, that just gets cought in the middle of this god damned war. Here he is:

Name: Mohoen Jegga
Race:Human
Weapons: He weilds two 12 Gauge Shot guns, with Explosive Shrapnel rounds, and encased in a silver case. The pellets for the shrapnel, are from a melted Lanchester Cathedral cross. His hand to hand combat weapon is two katana's which his father had given him (See Bio.), He also has his pet wolf, which on command can attack people, or transform into Hokkekai, The spirit wolf (Basically a Way bigger version, with poisioned fangs.)
Skills: Sharpshoot, Fast Slice, and Keen Eyes for a human, which enables him to almost never miss a shot.

Race Skills: Adrenealine ( Enhances the sences, and speed, along with strength, for a short peiriod of life threatining time.)

Apearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/albel10zp.jpg<---Like this but no claw, just two normall hands...

Bio: At age fourteen This young man was an average school student, when he reached the age of 21 his father gave him his blade, and he began to train with that, and two shot guns he bought, with custom made shells. At the age of twenty three, he accepted a scholardship to become a historian. During his reaserch between Training with his weapons, and Kung-Fu, He discovered the rose in his study, and became greedy.

Other Information: Ever scince Laying eyes on Kei Yassa, He's fallen madly in love with her, ever scince then, he's wanted to capture the rose, and give it to her, asking for her love.....

((OOC: Sai's right, make your Bio Two sentences-Four Sentences longer, and I will accept your charichter. =D))

shadow_dragon_3
07-18-2006, 01:33 PM
name: Akuma Kuro
Age 201
Race: Dragon-demon

Appearance: Stands at an impressive 6'11". Blood red eyes accented by pitch black scales.Donning marroon armor, with spikes on the knees, shoulders, and elbows. A very intimidating warrior. Enemies flee at the sight of him.

Skills: Extremely good glave and sword skills, full dragon shapeshift, summon minions, and hellfire.

Bio: As the lake of fire burned and tossed, a , uum, Child? was born. as soon as he opened his eyes, they could tell he would grow up to be a feirce and merciless warrior, and they were right. He went to battle, mercilessly slaying all who stood before him, without fear, without remorse. One day he saw her. A demoness with flowing black hair, and a peircing blue stare. he could not stop thinking about her. (need to talk to Demonic Ice Dragon:unsure: )

Blood Assassin
07-18-2006, 01:44 PM
People Who I am not Accepting, At all:

shadow_dragon_3-For not Listening to my post, You will be banned from joining my Rp.

People who are waiting to be accepted:

None.

Corrinthia D'minchie
07-18-2006, 03:47 PM
-Nods- Okay, then here we go. Here is my character.

Name: Kaldare Mitmorrie
Race:Dark Angel
Weapons:Blood scythe, pair of Sais
Appearance:http://www.geocities.com/fallen_angel_graphics/fallenangelindex1.jpg
Skills, Powers: Control the mind, telekenises, and Minitulation of the body/Mind
Race Abilities:Flying, Kiss of Death
Bio: Kaldare was locked away for centuries, for she was the bastard daughter of the King of the Dark Angels. Her mother was a pure angel as her father was a pure dark. She fights with the evilness within her heart and has come to conqure it, only for it to resurface with the anger that is released. Finally becoming free, she fights her father and many others in the race to the blossomed rose. She would use it for Peace, so she could become the princess she was destined to be...and accepted by the others.

DarkSakuraEmpress
07-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Sorry don't mean to spam but....No that's a guy his name Is Alble Nox he's from the Star Ocean Till the End of Time game.

Blood Assassin
07-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Yes, Albel is a well known charichter by all Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time Players, The charichters names are:

Fayt
Sophia
Kel or Nel (I forget)
Cliff Fittr
Maria
ALBEL NOX <----The picture Im using
and Theodor..Or that Little kid...>> And that other kid that uses somthing....

DarkSakuraEmpress
07-18-2006, 05:42 PM
sorry again but this is a habit.it's Nel.

Corrinthia D'minchie
07-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Daisuke my dear, how many people are you allowing in this RP before it is fully started? Just asking, you know how much I love to rp. :love::kiss10: <~~ -For Daisuke-

Blood Assassin
07-18-2006, 07:07 PM
One more good Rper, Thats it. Then the polls are closed, and the Rp wont start till next saturday night. Not this saturday, Next saturday.

Tigris
07-18-2006, 07:22 PM
I thank all that waited politely and heeded my immature request. I was afraid that Daisuke would miss it...Oh well...

Oh, RYu, shut up. Please. DID IS right. Lately I have been sucking up because I am having problems right now, and I am being too lenient. Respect and Kissing (but) are two totally different things. Anyway, once I sort out things, count on the idiotic-user-killing, cruelty-emanating, smart-alec, ******* that you all know and love...

Oh, and Daisuke...I am working on my third character...

Tigris...

Tetsanosuke
07-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Ok I tweaked it for ya!! Hope you approve!

Blood Assassin
07-18-2006, 07:34 PM
-Came up with a Nickname for Tigris.- Alright Tigger, I will wait for your third charichter, before approving all three, as for you, your approved tetsanoske.

Saisashi~Arashi
07-18-2006, 08:03 PM
Well I tried to make it into a girl. either way, it is mine...

Tigris
07-18-2006, 08:39 PM
? I thought that the first two were approved? And as for my third. Don't count on until tomorrow or the next day. So hurry with the approval please!

(Tigger) 0_0...0_0...0_0..
I..I am speechless. For the first time in my whole damn life..
TIGGER?!
Hell, at least its' not Kitty-Chan. I HATE THAT NAME!
Cough cough, hmm anyway.
I am used to Tigger. Damn you Wolf-On-The-Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I will add pictures for my characters, once I feel like it. Or, once I do something, then I will add them in the RPG. For example...
Tora shifts into a Tiger form...
(PICTURE)

Something like that.

Seey you, Daisuke-sama,
Tigris...

Ωmega
07-18-2006, 08:49 PM
Well I tried to make it into a girl. either way, it is mine...Im really sorry to go off topic (feel free to delete my post LPS) but, if its a known male character from an video game, then how is it yours?
Not to mention there was an old member (Im pretty sure his name was venom) with that sig.
Can you prve me wrong and draw another character and make a matching sig?

Nespa
07-19-2006, 03:27 AM
daisuke small warning allow tigres in the rpg and with the three chars and you most certainly cannot make heads or tails of his posts. also he wil just complain that the other people's posts are bad while he leaves big suck up ooc posts in his. If you do not believe this then check the rhapsodia rpg.

Crimson Eyes
07-19-2006, 09:39 AM
I don't mean to spam or be rude, but I'm gonna stick up for Tigris here. Not just because we're friends, but because what I'm going to post is true. You say you can not make heads or tails of his posts. Well I'm sorry but unless you are color-blind you should be able to tell them apart, besides he says which color the character text has. You also say that he complains about others posts. That is because he is one of the few good rper's on this site. It is good that he points out mistakes that need to be fixed. Lastly, you call him a suck up. While I agree with you that he is sugar-coating it a little he is still being true. The GM of the Rhapsodia rp is smart because they know how to keep their rp under control and together. Besides that is like the 2nd or 3rd time he has ever done that. Also it bugs me that you just ASSUME that he sucks up. He's probably just complimenting the person. He compliments rper's too. So don't be warning people about things that don't need warning at all.

Crystal_Gardevoir
07-19-2006, 10:41 AM
If it's not too late to join I'll sign-up...

Name: Kaundi
Race: Winged Human
Weapons: Listara, Blade of Mystic
Appearance: Long, Blue hair, about 5' 2", Thin, wearing Angelic armour, white angel wings and an angelic Tiara in her hair, Blue eyes
Personality: Shy and Scared
Skills: Regeneration:slowly, Swordplay: experienced, Desifering ancient Text; Special Sword Skill: Jai-Zen: a moderate attack that works by charging the sword with light. Ineffective if not charge for at least two minutes.
Race Abilities: Firing Light Beams, Flying, and uses Feathers as an effective Distractrion: Doesn't always work.
Bio: Kaundi is an Human who's devastations make her reluctant to attack. She lost her family in a Bandit Raid when she was a child. She watched as her mother was slaughtered in front of her eyes. Her Sister disappeared soon after the Bandits had enough of her. Her Brother's condition is still unknown. Kaundi watched as she was dragged away from her brother, tied, and abused until they got tired of her and left her to die. An angel found Kaundi, tended to her wounds, and granted her the gift of flight. Though she is not an Angel, she was granted Angelic abilities. Kaundi has been trained as if she were a Skilled Angel, but mistreated as an outcast. Now alone she awaits someone to give her a chance to prove she can help someone.

I hope this is okay... THis is the First time I'll be in an RPG... ^_^' eh, heh...

Kyuubi Naruto
07-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Is it to late to join,or are you still taking more characters?

Name:Rokusho Misawa
Race: Dracomancer
Weapons: Draco Blade(a blade with the head of a dragon at the handle)A couple of demon daggers(daggers with dark energy flowing through them)And some angel daggers.(daggers with heavenly energy flowing through them)
Appearance:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/normal_vincent_hotness.jpg

Skills, Powers:His angel and demon daggers are able to temporarily control an evil or good spirit,depending on which type of dagger he uses.
Race Abilities:He is able to transform into a half-dragon being,and when in dracomancer form,he can sprout wings from his back and fly.
Bio:Born into a wealthy family,his parents have always told him of stories about a rose.A rose that had wonderous powers,powers to bring destruction,and powers to bring peace.It has been years since he heard that tale,because a battle rages on in this world.Rokusho left his family at home,in hope to find that rose that he had heard of so many times.Inheriting the Dracomancer abilities of his family,he set of to find the Sunlit Rose,so that he could soon bring peace to the world,that was crumbling under the feirce battles of the different races.
Other Information: None.

otakuyume
07-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Umm...I just want to post my other character and see if it's approved so if I'm able I can bring him, yes, him, into the plot later on. He's Endriance's mate, but he won't show up for a reeeally long time unless a good opening pops up. <3

Name: Solbaine *Soul-bane*

Race: Pheonial (But looks human.)

Appearance: A silver-white version of Endriance with fiery-coloured "highlights" to the tips of his wings and hair. He has Endriance's same hairstyle and has amber-golden eyes. Basic outfit and look (only Endriance hairstyle that's silver):

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Animeguy29.jpg

Weapons: Twin katana longswords. Some fire magic.

Skills: The same as Endriance, however he is deft with his blades and has an uncanny ability to track/find things even more precisely than Endriance.

Race Skills: Look back at Endriance's page.

Bio: Solbaine woke up in the middle of a ruined city, by himself and no clue of his true nature as a Pheonial. He lives humbly by himself, however has an acute fear of any birds which will send him into an almost petrified state. Solbaine cannot summon his wings nor use any abilities of a Pheonial at the time. He believes he is a human of sometype since that is all he's even seen come and go from the ruins. He gets by as a bounty hunter capturing any and all wanted people seeking refuge in "his" city. In his spare time he tries to sing a broken song from his faded memories and believes someone is "waiting" for him, but he has no clue who that person is.

Other information/personailty: Solbaine can be rather stubborn, but he can be flexabile when it comes down to the situation. He plays mediator in fights between allies and can stay calm in battle regardless of what happens. Secretly he is troubled by not knowing his "true identity" and believes that until the person who he is waiting for comes...He will never be "whole".

Blood Assassin
07-19-2006, 12:37 PM
Alright, Tigger is aproved, No offence, But Tigger is also one of my friends, not that I am sticking up, Because I too sometimes loose track of where he is going, But nespa, Stop Bickering like a Five year old with Crimson, Crimson does make a good point about Tigger, But hell, Thats just me being a game master, and saying that, STOP FIGHTING BOTH OF YOU AND SAVE IT FOR THE RP!!!!! >< Argh....

Tigger, and the last three are all approved.

Nespa
07-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Then consider me out of the rpg. i am not gonna get ten headaches because trigres once 5 diffrent color. if he just takes one i wil be quit buti am not not gonna keep track of three diffrent charachter plus whatever side chars he talks with.

Blood Assassin
07-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Alright, BTW:

Out Of Rpg:
Nespa

That is it, I will be taking no more Sign ups, If you wan't to join PM ME with your charichter and I will consider it, But for now, I am not taking any more sign ups.

Corrinthia D'minchie
07-19-2006, 03:33 PM
I haven't been approved yet. -Smirks-

Tenchu Dantai
07-19-2006, 03:39 PM
i'll sign in as well

Name: el detructo
Race: half blooded demon (half demon half human)
Weapons: has 2 guns called yin and yang and his sword of darkness
Appearance: he wears a long black cape for journeys, during battle he wears
Skills, Powers: charges up to make a solar bomb by using his 2 guns
Race Abilities: they have the abilitie to illuions the enemy by making a copy of themself
bio:a child with the power of the demon but born on earth el destruto uses his powers for good until he heard a rumor that if a half demon hold the power he or she will become a powerful warrior
Other Information: he dosen't work for anybuddy if theres money in it and he love to talk to the ladies

so what do u think is it good or rubbish

dude i done some chnages on my character and i hope in ur hear and anyone eles u or oters like it ok:D

Sakaki Takano
07-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Sorry for the Spam but i was wondering Was i approved? I've checked and i don't think i was.

Blood Assassin
07-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Sakaki and Corrinthia, Approved, The Cyber Demon Creater, ...........No..... I really don't want any cyberdemons Regular demons, or anything else, Great, But a Demon Cyborg is more like.....High Tech futeristic stuff, not present day style...

Tigris
07-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Crystal and Kyuubi approved and welcome to one of the best RPGs here...

Alright, the 'Nespa' subject. I am under the impression that she is a 'basic' RPer, and can not comprehend posts. Her own posts are horrible. Sorry, had to get that off my chest. I AM NOT THE BEST RPER HERE! Ahh, all you people are too nice...^_^ But I am sorry that you feel this way, Nespa, and you need more experience as an RPer is you wish to enjoy them fully. I am currently doing so myself, andit works wonders. The more you join, the more experience. (bows)

I also still am accepting people for Toko, if they wish. As for my third character, I am working on her, I mean IT, right now...

Saisashi~Arashi
07-19-2006, 09:54 PM
I don't mean to spam or be rude, but I'm gonna stick up for Tigris here. Not just because we're friends, but because what I'm going to post is true. You say you can not make heads or tails of his posts. Well I'm sorry but unless you are color-blind you should be able to tell them apart, besides he says which color the character text has. You also say that he complains about others posts. That is because he is one of the few good rper's on this site. It is good that he points out mistakes that need to be fixed. Lastly, you call him a suck up. While I agree with you that he is sugar-coating it a little he is still being true. The GM of the Rhapsodia rp is smart because they know how to keep their rp under control and together. Besides that is like the 2nd or 3rd time he has ever done that. Also it bugs me that you just ASSUME that he sucks up. He's probably just complimenting the person. He compliments rper's too. So don't be warning people about things that don't need warning at all.

daisuke small warning allow tigres in the rpg and with the three chars and you most certainly cannot make heads or tails of his posts. also he wil just complain that the other people's posts are bad while he leaves big suck up ooc posts in his. If you do not believe this then check the rhapsodia rpg.
Okay, first of all, Crimson, who are you and Tigris to decide who is a good rper and who is bad? I think that is very rude. And everyone makes mistakes. That doesn't give anyone else the right to focus on their faults and make them change. Unless the post is considered unreadable, a few mistakes shouldn't be much of a hindrance. I'm somewhat sided with both Nespa and Tigris. But Tigris has no right to say Nespa isn't as good as an RPer as anyone else here. Sure, she might be a little behind, but no one can decide that she isn't good. And I don't really see a problem with three chars, but unless the rpg requires three chars, I don't think that many characters are needed. And Nespa COULD read all of Tigris's posts of color, yes Crimson, but its a waste of time. Why go through all that just to read posts of unneeded characters? Two might be okay, I suppose, but three, its just somewhat excessive. I don't think Tigris is exactly a suck-up, I just think he writes too much 'OOC' stuff. And he says things that really not ought to be said, even if he doesn't mean any offense. And I agree no warnings should be said for things not needed, but I don't think it was a warning really. More of just letting people know what Nespa felt, and a heads up.

I really don't like when people justify which people are good and bad. Because that too, is assumpition.
Thanks for your time,
Sai

Kyuubi Naruto
07-19-2006, 10:04 PM
No need to spam,but I just had to say this:Saisashi,Amen to that.

I see that this RPG does have a lot of conflicts.Now,Daisuke,you said this will start THIS Saturday,or next Saturday,because if its next saturday,I really dont think that you would need that much time to get all this sorted out,unless this arguments goes on for another 3 days or so.

Blood Assassin
07-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Kyuubi..Did you ever Look on the 2nd page? I stated this:

I AM GOING TO MEXICO IN TWO DAYS, THIS SATURDAY.
I WILL NOT BE BACK TILL A WEEK FROM THIS SATURDAY.
WHILE I AM GONE, TIGGER, SAISASHI, WILL BE THE SUBSTITUTE GAME MASTERS.
THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CREATE THE NEXT POST RPG: SUNLIT ROSE FOR ME.

They are however abel to accept or decline posts.

I am indeed going to mexico, and for this selfish reason, WHICH I HUMBLY APPOLOGIZE FOR. I am not starting the best rp ever made Yes, that was conceded, and I am sorry. Tigger, stop being such a damn suck up, and say it without sugar coating, stop treating us like immature brats.

Now, down to why I am not starting the rp till one week from this saturday, Simple:

I HATE BEING LEFT BEHIND, AND READING 500 POSTS WHILE IM GONE!! ARGH!! ITS LIKE READING FOUR HARRY POTTER BOOKS IN ONE DAY, ITS DULL WORK, AND I WILL NOT HAVE IT!

Sorry about the mindless spam, and caps,

Daisuke-kun

P.S.

Stop bickering, this bicker match is over.

Insolence
07-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Crystal and Kyuubi approved and welcome to one of the best RPGs here...

Alright, the 'Nespa' subject. I am under the impression that she is a 'basic' RPer, and can not comprehend posts. Her own posts are horrible. Sorry, had to get that off my chest. I AM NOT THE BEST RPER HERE! Ahh, all you people are too nice...^_^ But I am sorry that you feel this way, Nespa, and you need more experience as an RPer is you wish to enjoy them fully. I am currently doing so myself, andit works wonders. The more you join, the more experience. (bows)

I also still am accepting people for Toko, if they wish. As for my third character, I am working on her, I mean IT, right now...

I dont think this has anything to do with RP level. But only about people wanting to read a long post or not. most people dont so thats the problem. Yes I agrea Trigis his posts sometimes are so chaotic that I wonder If he can keep track but in the end his posts are fun to read and keep the story on track.

Blood Assassin
07-20-2006, 11:29 AM
=P Thats why I pmed him with a Invatation message. I did that to all the people who could keep this Rp on Track. >> Thats what I meant by "Skills".

^_^

Now, Insolence Did you sign up yet? I don't remember. =o

otakuyume
07-20-2006, 12:07 PM
*Feels very honored -^.^- for being pmed* Sorry for the spam but thank-you Dai-kun! *You have been nicknamed Muahahaha!* Oh...Solbaine was approved right? Just checking...>.<;;

*Does happy dance for compliment! Wheee!*

Faceless111
07-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Otakuyume! You're the main reason I'm joining this RPG, because it's been too long since we've RPed together. But, I'll be a late comer into the RPG, since I'm going off for vacation in a couple hours and won't be back until August 4th.

Name: Seung Na
Race: Human
Weapons: Halberd and martial arts
Appearance:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/Faceless111/RPGchar.jpg

Skills/Abilities: He can cast weak magic spells, but is mainly a melee combatant.
Race abilities: Nothing out of the oridinary for humans.
Bio: Since an early age, he had to take care of himself. His parents were killed by bandits, they were just farmers but during the raid, they became casualities. His big sister was off training under the wing of some wizard who claimed that she was gifted with the magical arts and could be a very powerful magic-user. Seung couldn't contact her and she remained ignorant of her parents death.

He survived by running away to another city and for awhile just stole food to feed himself. Soon, a martial artist came and found him, he took him under his wing and trained him to be the fit figther that he is now. Seung heard of the rose and swore to find it so that the misery he went through wouldn't be repeated.

Other information: He's light-hearted and jokes around a lot, but he also knows when things get serious. He also likes to play the hero, striving for attention.

Blood Assassin
07-20-2006, 04:10 PM
yes, Soulbane was approved, so are you faceless...Now, All I have to do is get kaikun...Hnn..

Tenchu Dantai
07-21-2006, 05:40 AM
i'll sign in as well

Name: el detructo
Race: half blooded demon (half demon half human)
Weapons: has 2 guns called yin and yang and his sword of darkness
Appearance: he wears a long black cape for journeys, during battle he wears
Skills, Powers: charges up to make a solar bomb by using his 2 guns
Race Abilities: they have the abilitie to illuions the enemy by making a copy of themself
bio:a child with the power of the demon but born on earth el destruto uses his powers for good until he heard a rumor that if a half demon hold the power he or she will become a powerful warrior
Other Information: he dosen't work for anybuddy if theres money in it and he love to talk to the ladies

so what do u think is it good or rubbish

dude i done some chnages on my character and i hope in ur hear and anyone eles u or oters like it ok:D

Kyuubi Naruto
07-21-2006, 06:32 AM
Otakuyume! You're the main reason I'm joining this RPG, because it's been too long since we've RPed together. But, I'll be a late comer into the RPG, since I'm going off for vacation in a couple hours and won't be back until August 4th.

Name: Seung Na
Race: Human
Weapons: Halberd and martial arts
Appearance:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/Faceless111/RPGchar.jpg

Skills/Abilities: He can cast weak magic spells, but is mainly a melee combatant.
Race abilities: Nothing out of the oridinary for humans.
Bio: Since an early age, he had to take care of himself. His parents were killed by bandits, they were just farmers but during the raid, they became casualities. His big sister was off training under the wing of some wizard who claimed that she was gifted with the magical arts and could be a very powerful magic-user. Seung couldn't contact her and she remained ignorant of her parents death.

He survived by running away to another city and for awhile just stole food to feed himself. Soon, a martial artist came and found him, he took him under his wing and trained him to be the fit figther that he is now. Seung heard of the rose and swore to find it so that the misery he went through wouldn't be repeated.

Other information: He's light-hearted and jokes around a lot, but he also knows when things get serious. He also likes to play the hero, striving for attention.You probably wont have to be concerned about being really late at all since the RP isnt starting till NEXT Saturday.

LadyPSerenity
07-21-2006, 07:02 AM
Stop the bickering in this thread, I have half a mind to close the RP.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
07-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Name: Rapture

Race: Dark Elven Queen

Weapon: Holy Staff of A'maelamin. Though normally used for magical attacks, since such is her gift, she can also form it into a scythe when her power is low.

Appearance:

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/elves22.jpg

History: Rapture isn't very talkative, and normally says only what is needed, and nothing more. She has one hell of a temper, and can be very fiery and spirited at times. She trains endlessly, and is the Queen of the Dark Elven realm. Rapture has joined the war to keep her land and her people safe from those who wish to use the power of the rose to shatter her race. There isn't much she wants out of the war, nor she needs, save the safety of her realm and race.

( Sorry about that, Daisuke, oh, and as for the pic, you like? Heh. )

Skills: She's very versitile. She can use magic, skilled in various weapons, or can go old school and use hand to hand combat.

Abilities: Most of her abilities are in Elven. ( Yes, I speak some Elven >> Odd, I know >> ) Here's a short list of a few of them.

1. Ram 'en naur - Wall of Stone
2. Hyandae en' lutha - Blade Spirits
3. Nurta I' fea - Incognito

( Alright, I'm lazy xD Hope that gives you a good idea as to what she can do...<< and if not. )

Blood Assassin
07-22-2006, 05:03 PM
...Midnight, how the hell do you come up with theese pictures?!

I still need to know your skills, and Race skills

-Approved.-

Sylverone
07-22-2006, 05:49 PM
If anything...It was...Too much. =O

-Approved.-
I think I over did it for my character...Sorry if this is like a novel...

*takes deep breath*
Name:Sylverone Nokaru Tetsuno

Age:not known, even by himself ( looks in mid-twenties )

Race: unknown; either he is the last of his kind, or he has no race to call his own.

Weapons: powers and abilities absorbed from weapons or objects(see race abilities)

Appearance: He is very muscular. Sylverone towers at 6'10". This feature, combined with his weaght of 221lbs. makes him an impressive and intimidating figure. In his his cool green eyes, though, you will rarely find even a trace of
anger or malice. His skin has a slight, even tan. Shadowed blue-green hair with fades of both blue and green falls to his mid-back and sets him apart from almost all people. He is constantly travelling, so his clothing is simple; a brown cloth jacket with a black leather belt(like a short trenchcoat) and flexible leather hide pants. These clothes seem slightly strange on him because of his inhuman appearance, but that is mostly due to his size and build. His arms are an outlandish feature; his left arm is ebony black, and his right is an ivory white.
Each arm has 3 clear gems embedded in a flexible but stone-like skin; One on
the back of the hand; one on the inside of the wrist; and one on his arm just past the back of the wrist. On the dark arm, the gems are white; and on the white arm, they are black.

Something like this, but more clothes and different hair color(picture is slightly messed up; I changed his colors from red and blue) and the colors are only on his arms(more clothes, of course).http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/gill-blackwhite2.gif

Skills, Powers: he has good hearing due to many nights spent just listening to sounds of the world around him. Over the years he has traveled through many places- forests, plains, swamps, small villages, large cities, mountain ranges, valleys, and others- and been in many situations. Due to this has developed an uncanny intuition. when certain things happen, he knows what to expect and has a tendancy to react before most people realize something's up.

Race Abilities(unique ability): The gems on his arms are called Youki-Ishi, or "Vessel Stones". They serve as reservoirs in which he can store abilities he absorbes from weapons or special objects. Each gem can hold one ability. The Youki-ishi can also store elements(earth, fire, air, water, lightning, etc.), but not massive amounts. They can only release as much of an element as has been stored. For instance, in his travels he often stores flame from his campfire so that he can make another easily. He also stores water from streams for drinking.
He could not, however, store a pond or lake in a single stone and use it to cause a flood, or store a large inferno and fry stuff to a smoldering crisp. The skin on his arms is flexible but hard like stone. It resists most impacts, so he wears no armor, but they can be damaged. They are some sort of mystical technology, and over time they regenerate. Other than his arms, he can be hurt just like anyone else, but his arms cannot be removed from his body...

*Takes deep breath and continues(sorry again!)*...

Bio: Years ago, Sylverone awoke surrounded by what seemed to be ruins of a long forgotten city. He had no memories of the past except for a kind voice, but he could not make out any words and when he tried to remember it the voice faded to silence. He found himself drawn to a nearby mountain, where spirits of the mountain showed him the world and the peoples living in it. They taught him many languages besides the ancient toungue he already knew, and gave him training that helped shape him into the impressive figure he is today. They taught him how to use the Youki-ishi to store powers and elements, and when his training was complete, they let him take the power of the *Yama-spirit Blade that rested at the peak of the mountain. "We have passed on only some knowledge to you," They said, "for if we taught you everything, you would be like us. But you must go into the world, and experience things for yourself. Otherwise, you will never grow, or find your true path. So travel the lands, and follow what your heart knows to be true, and you will not feel lost. Should you ever need knowledge or guidance, the power of our blade will let you hear our voices."
*Yama= Mountain^-^
It has now been 40 years since he left the mountain, and he continues learning about the world. He has not aged like most do, and still seems young. Sylverone travels from place-to-place, lingering in a city or town for a while and learning local history or legends. Although he is shunned by almost all and sometimes feared when he first enters town, once people begin to know him, he is quickly accepted. His normal unviolent nature and natural kindness endear him to almost anyone who meets him. While in towns he tries to help with local problems; he has searched for lost people, regained stolen objects, and even done local jobs for people. He is following his heart, and knows that this is what he likes to do. In exchange for these things, he asks for a room and food and for information about the town; it's current state; history; legends; laws; and about surrounding territory.
He has met certain people whom he became close friends with. One of these is Tora Reikon, who had an interest in legendary weapons. They travelled together for a time, and Sylverone was very interested Tora's home land Tiberia. He hopes to visit it someday.
Although Sylverone is normally gentle, he is far from passive, and is not in denial about the workings of the world. He does not just do things for others to make himself feel good. It is his way of counteracting the evil that he has seen. He knows that he can't change the world on his own, but he would call himself a fool were he not to fight against chaos.
He has heard of the Rose in several legends, but knows nothing about where it could be or if the legends are true.

Other Information: He does not have a particular fighting style. His tequnique changes depending on his enemies, his current Youki-ishi abilities, and his surroundings.
He has a saying that shows his character: "Darkness is not evil, for light would not be special if it was all there was. Evil seeks to hide itself from the light and causes us to fear the shadows"

*Wheezing* Was...*huff*.... that.. enough.....?.....Used....too...... much.......brain..power....Ungggguh
*falls unconscious*..............
*wakes up, hours later*
*looks up*
"WOW!!! I really did all that? Pretty good aren't I?"
*Looks smug*...................
................."Waidasecond! That thing's HUGE!"
*passes out again*...

Corrinthia D'minchie
07-29-2006, 10:59 PM
-Sighs- I want this to come on already...I hate waiting...-Mutters in frustration-

Blood Assassin
07-30-2006, 11:46 AM
RP IS OPEN, Im home, ANY FREAKIN OOC CHAT THAT YOU PEOPLE WANNA DO DO IT IN HERE NOT IN THE RP, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOW THE OOC THREAD FOR THE RP SUNLIT ROSE. All other Conversation in the RP will be Purely IC no more OOC.

Approved the last two.

Thanks.

Fast_as_Fire_
08-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Uh is the RP dead? or still accepting members?

Name:Kairi Akitokida
Race: Unknown (possibly half devil)
Weapons: Swords, knives, daggers, and kunai. And fists. And feet (XDD)
Appearance: Short black hair and steel gray eyes. Wears a navy blue head band with the signs for "Demon" on it. Wears navy blue tennis shoes and a tank top with khaki boy shorts.
Bio: Abandoned as a baby for here wolf demon inside, she was rescued by a well known and kind man. But four years later the man was murdered in front of her, causing the wolf spirit to unleash, making the whole town despise her. Her one living relative, her brother, is hanging on to life because of a brutal bludgeoning. Seeking only revenge for the people around her, she travels far and wide to train and gain the sweet revenge.
Extras/Personality: Sweet and kind, she once helped out a wolf so very despised by the country, now he is her companion (Wolf's name- Tokaia)
Yet with the demon inside, it causes her to unleash it in bursts of anger or on the battlefield. Currently on the beach waiting for her ship to arrive.

Please accept me <-l

Blood Assassin
08-01-2006, 09:04 PM
The Sign ups are dead, This is now the OOC chat for The RPG: Sunlit rose. Sorry, Not accepted.

Fast_as_Fire_
08-02-2006, 11:11 AM
aw crap......ok

Opinionated
08-02-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm am leaving on a one week vacation. I shall return on August 9th, Wednesday one week from today. Until then, Daisuke has complete control over Kalathu.

Ωmega
08-02-2006, 01:34 PM
hmmm, I might pop back into this rpg....I dunno yet

Kittyninjamewmew
08-03-2006, 08:20 AM
hey.....would it be ok if i sigh up?

Blood Assassin
08-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Pm me with a DEcENT Rp Sign up, and a A sample of your RP skill.

Kurama~Kun
08-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Alright, I will be using this account for a few days, until my stupid computer lets me use my Daisuke-Kun account to post. I will probally be able to post on saturday night, but until then, Im using this account, thanks.

Blood Assassin
08-13-2006, 03:57 PM
Hey im back on my name, And we need to POST!! PLEASE!!

otakuyume
10-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Um....Is anyone still on this RPG? I've been watching and waiting...And hoping...That is would start up again.

I just wanted to check in...So until later guys!

Wuv,

Otakuyume-Chan A.K.A Endriance

Kyuubi Naruto
10-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Sorry,the RPG is dead,nobody posts in it anymore.

otakuyume
10-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Kyaaa~! And it had only just started! What a bummer...Maybe if we can round up everyone again...I'll send out a bunch of pms....

I hardly even got to post! T.T

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
10-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Name:Miyoko Sakura
Race:Ninja, Samurai, spellcaster, and part angel
Weapons:Kunais,Poisin Needles,Sword,Shurikens,Scrolls, and chains
Appearance:Have dirty blonde hair into a ponytail and blue eyes,navy blue mask(like kakashi),her legs is covered in blue clothes,with most of her chakra into her legs she(so she is able to dodge every attack), and on her back there's red wing(she can fly but only case of emergancy).
Skills, Powers:fire element
Race Abilities:Changes from good to killing when there's a fullmoon
Bio:5 years after being born, her parents was so poor they traded her for shelter and food in return, then was traded in by a traveler, when 8 she was so attached to the traveler she thought telling him that she want to become a ninja would hurt him but told him anyways and was taken to a village to be a ninja, learn how to be a spellcaster there, one day someone cast a spell on her so she now have red wings, and when that person cast that spell on her she found out that when there's a fullmoon she kills anything thats in her way. (hope it's not to long..)

Other Information:Like to have peace and quiet sometimes and to travel, love to hang out with her friends and going into the forest,kinda a alcoholic, she doesn't like talking about her past, like to party sometimes, happy most of the time, and act like a kitty sometimes.
Personality:always happy but not when fight, she follows her friends and protect them
(If you decide to not accept it alright)

Light Wolf
12-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Name: Edward * Dark Wolf * Mibu
Race: Demonic Wolf Elf ( Thingy ^.^ )

Weapons: One five foot sword named Tengoku and duel Guns named Sakuya and sakura, also uses a bow named Tenchx, also uses chanis

Appearance: He has jet black spikey hair and wears black leather pants and a blue coat he has a X shaped scar on his cheek, the sleeves of his coat are ripped off showing his arm with have cuts and wounds on them that makes vash's look like nothing his chest is also worst the vash the stampede's on his back is a huge x covering his full back. His eyes are light blue and cold-hearted noone has ever seen Edward's eyes and lived he barily opens them.

Skills, Powers: He make use bullets made out of his spirit energy and can conrtol the elements of Ice wind and lighting, he can summon huge amount's of energy that can destroy a village in the blink of an eye he can control his power but when hes close to death his Savage side come out it is the bloodlust of the elfves and the wolfes. He runs his fingers down the side of his blade cause the wind to change and swirl around him and his sword he then uses his speed to cut into his enemy and slice them into many piece and makes it look like it was one slash. Edward fouces and can fire huge amount of spirit energy at his enemy, Edward's speed is great almost as fast as light but to get that fast edward must use the forbinned move called the shuppo( flash step ) it give the user a huge burst of speed for an hour it takes it toll on the body of the user.Edward can control the wind Ice and lighting and mold them to make Ice lighting of wimd armor that lets him fly.

Race Abilities: Edward can smell hear and sese as good as a wolf or a elf he can control his weapon but noone else can do this.

bio: Edward was born a hybrid he was no let into his wolf or elf clans he was adopted by another hybrid, this hybrid thought Edward about his power and y the clans hated him, he then told Edward about the y his father and mother got killed my both clans. Edward father was a wolf and powerful wolf and his mother an powerful elf they fell in love but both clan know that the laws dont allow this so they toke theyer one and only son, Edward < and tryed to kill them, Edward's father begged abd begged but they showed them that they were serious by killind Edward mother before his and his father's eyes ( Edward was 2 at the time ), Edward's father attacked and kill most of the elfs and the wolfves but he was killed by a dark shadow figure, Edward beleave it was one of the main characters here, Edward saw his father body fall on his mother's and both body;s pushed over the edge of a cliff, this set off Edward's Savage side, he kill both clans and absorbsed there power he can now use their power after 15 years of training, Edward fell over the cliff and floated into a girls lap on the beach she and her family of fighters, and ninja's toke him in a trained him in the great and powerful Shadow Skill of the Karuda school of combat.

Other Information: Edward is a master at high speed fighitng and could be one of the fastest fighters here. Edward has a soft spot for gurls and can be fool easliy with food and drinks he doesnt say a word but sometimes he will, noone has seen his eyes in over 15 years.

Kage-Gaarak
12-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Name: Phexithors Shiruba Masamune
Race: Forsaken Angel [Angelic Being who is neutral usual having both one-skeletal wing and one angelic wing of any color]
Weapons: Two Double-Blade Masamune [SouMune he calls them Soul Reaver and Life Bringer]
Appearance: Picture Kadaj with gray streaked silver hair red eyes the black jump suit that the Advent Children wear with a ripped black cape he is usual wearing a black cloak with a hood
Skills, Powers: A warrior skilled at both long ranged and close range combate [ex: guns, swords, daggers etc.]
Race Abilities: A swift speed and a unnatural strength they can see in the dark the hearing is keen making them powerful allies and deadly foes [something close to a assasin]
Bio: A enigmatic character that has been labeled as insane at some points he only fights when he feels like it and doesnt like being pushed around he has a "free-spirit" nature picking what he wants to fight and where. Born in a place known as the "Twilight Oblivion" he is labelled as a Forsaken Angel because he wasnt born a demon human immortal mortal or angel he labels himself as a Shadowmate or Lightmate [Shadowmates: Shadow giants with the ability to move quick Lightmates: Angelic warriors of great power] he was simply born without a perpose so he keeps his past to himself
Other Information: He is a ophan and has mastered most of his powers he also carries a scythe with him with one gold [right] and one silver[left] {brass} knuckle with magnums which he doesnt use often he perfers swords and fights for his own reasons.