PDA

View Full Version : Original Fiction: The Letter (Short Story)

Bucky Katt
07-15-2006, 03:56 PM
'Twas upon a sunny morn that Bob awoke, and 'twas upon a sunny morn that all hell broke loose.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary for Bob Wilkinses. His room was the same, as was his breakfast, and clothes, and--but what's this!?

While passing his night table, he noticed that a certain rectangular object was missing: the letter! The letter he wrote, but never sent, to his sweetheart! WHERE WAS IT!?

He turned his room upside down, all around, and sideways looking for the letter. He threw stuff everywhere; pants, shirts, pantyhose, everything that had cluttered his floor now lay mangled.

Bob jumped down the stairs two at a time. He had to find that letter! No one could lay eyes upon it!

When he asked his mother about it, nonchalantly, of course, she answered: "Oh, well, the address was already on the envelope, so I sent it to who it was meant for."

Moral of the story: If you have something that's never to be seen, don't leave it in the open for your mom to see.

Fin

I kinda just made that up on the spot since I'm really bored. ^_^;

Daenerys
07-15-2006, 06:32 PM
It'd be better if the letter were really cruel and such and he never meant to send it.