PDA

View Full Version : New Systems.

zan
07-10-2006, 05:33 PM
ok im wondering that theres no good games comeing out.. they are all working on the new systmes and stuff that the forgot the other systems.. i mean theres no new good games comeing out for the gamecube or the DS. PSP or the ps2 or the X BOX.. i mean the new systems and studd wont come out for a while i mean what are we going to play during that time..

Kitanoru
07-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Re-play the games that you have already played, or possibly do something other than playing those consoles like watching television, playing computer, etc... Until more games come out. I know that some RPG games can take a good while to complete. If you haven't tried some of the newer and more recent RPG's maybe take a look at those. There are some pretty good one's out there if you do a search. Also there are some great online game's that you can play. Also Anime Forum is an option, there are tons of great posts out there to be answered. There are tons of choices to choose from, if I had beaten all my ps2 games then I would probably play some of my pc games, or play a game called Conquer Online. In which this game is an online game that can be played, once downloaded and once you have signed up. It is like runescape, tibia, and/or any RPG game. You go around doing quests/missions, collect new items such as armours,weapons, some classes have spell's that they can use, etc... The options provided should help out abit if you find choices are limited, also you could go on to "www.youtube.com" and watch anime/ or a show of your preference if nothing good is on television. Tons of options, just require searching...

hyperpsyco56
07-10-2006, 07:14 PM
disgaea 2 yes! and then save up renting games you dont have until you can buy the new system.

zan
07-10-2006, 10:41 PM
well ok i a gamer so i beat about all the fun games and i cant find anymore and i already have money for the new systems and i like the coumpter but i have no tv and i want to play video games..

Zanethose
07-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Personally, im replaying all of my classic RPGs, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy VII, Legend of Legaia, Vagrant Story, you know, the good stuff.

S_C_L-1
07-11-2006, 01:09 AM
as hard as it is for us gamers, i think the best thing to do would be to get a job with that spare time... so that when the new consoles DO come out, it'll be alot easier to afford them (especially if your going for the ps3)...

i know it sux tho... no games for july... cant wait till august!

Buruku
07-13-2006, 02:11 AM
You dont have to go out buying new titles, look for some older ones you never got the chance to buy, they've probably dropped in price too. Or you could just bust out one of your older systems, thats always fun. New doesnt always equal better.

I'm sure you can find new games comming out if you look hard enough.

Princess Cupcake
07-13-2006, 03:11 PM
I think the new systems they come up with is absolutely rediculous. No one needs 10 gaming systems in their living room. I do understand that the companies try to make the systems more progressive and better so that people will buy them but, I think it's uneeded to do that. Thanks that they make the games for multiple systems! =]

Replaying games is boring. . . :oy:

Naruto-Girl
07-13-2006, 06:40 PM
well i think you should try playing video games on the internet. i know it sucks that we have to wait for the new systems thats why you should play a sport or do something....

viewtyjoe
07-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Well, summer has always been the worst season for gamers anyways, since the vast majority of games come out during the holiday season, for obvious reasons, but you really can't blame the nextgen systems for the drought of good games now. Game companies are for the most part rather large and can afford to have multiple teams working on a plethora of different games. For example, Dragon Quest 8, Kingdom Hearts 2, and FFXII were all in development during the same time. It's not like developers work on one game at a time.

Storm Strife
07-14-2006, 09:28 AM
What to play during that time? Well if you're interested in old games, you could start collecting DOS abandonware. I have around 57 games so far, and that number is increasing. Although I don't know what some of the games are seing as they have to follow the old DOS rule of having folders with names of 8 letters or less and I haven't played all of them yet, but I know the majority of them.

Deathbyspartan
07-14-2006, 10:08 AM
Well there is only one Next Gen system out. So just keep looking, just the 360 games are more looked forward to

S_C_L-1
07-15-2006, 05:51 PM
What to play during that time? Well if you're interested in old games, you could start collecting DOS abandonware. I have around 57 games so far, and that number is increasing. Although I don't know what some of the games are seing as they have to follow the old DOS rule of having folders with names of 8 letters or less and I haven't played all of them yet, but I know the majority of them.heh... too bad some of the games are so damn hard to find... been looking for "cosmos cosmic adventure" for months... i MUST regain the games of my childhood!

EDIT: found Christal caves! WEWT!

lex__luthor
07-15-2006, 07:47 PM
well i will save my money for the new consoles and then when i get them i will have games and not be bored

Opinionated
07-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Out of games? Here's an idea: Upgrade your PC and buy a crapload of RTSs. Lord of the Ring: Battle for Middle-Earth, Age of Empires III, Empire Earth 2, Age of Mythology, and if your store is cool enough to have it(Wal-Mart usually does), Starcraft. After that, four words: Random Map and Online.

viewtyjoe
07-15-2006, 08:06 PM
But I don't like getting brutally beaten by crazy Korean gamers! I still say there are still good games most people haven't played, so they should find a local game shop with knowledgeable workers and get some suggestions to keep them occupied 'til the PS3 comes out.

S_C_L-1
07-16-2006, 06:54 PM
Or you could go dl the somewhat new F2P aerial combat MMO "Space Cowboys"...

highly enjoyable (PVP has never been so awesome)