PDA

View Full Version : Inked or Miami Ink?

BlueJade
07-09-2006, 12:24 AM
Inked is from A&E and Miami Ink is from TLC.
I don't remember which came first but which one do you watch and like better?

Treyu
07-09-2006, 12:31 AM
I love the one with... Hojo?

I think that it is Miami Ink but I am not too sure.

Really I just quite love both, I am fascinated with their art and details and stuff! It is all amazing! I have a little tattoo of my own, but nothing as intricate as the stuff that they do on those shows!

Batman's Assistant
07-09-2006, 12:37 AM
Inked!

Sagat
07-09-2006, 12:41 AM
I dunno.. I've seen em both, and like em both. I'll watch both then!

BlueJade
07-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeah thats Yoji I like Miami Ink better because its more serious.

Tsuna Kadiri
07-09-2006, 06:43 PM
I love the one with... Hojo?His name is Yoji Harada. He's from Miami Ink. ^_^

I love both shows, and I'm pretty sure Miami Ink came first. As far as Inked goes though, I don't think their quality of tattooers is as good as Miami Ink (Chris Garver and Kat Von D.. they're freaking amazing). Thomas and the guy with the eyepatch (sorry, can't remember his name) from Inked are good as well, but I think the main thing from that show is that Carey Hart is co-owner.
And when it comes to apprentices, I prefer Yoji over Dizzle. I don't even know how old Dizzle is, he looks 16 but he's more like 20 something.

So, I kind of like Miami Ink more.

Eris
07-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Am I supposed to know what this is?

Sagat
07-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Am I supposed to know what this is?They're pretty good tattoo shows. Shows a lot about the business and such .. I find it interesting cause people always said I should have gone into it... but there is much more than you would think to the business - I was very surprised.

I watched one.. maybe its new? These two people were cut for slacking off, one guy got a date but needs to up his performance, and the owner had a daughter or something.

Either way its great .. the best part is watching them do the tattoos and seeing their portfolios.

Ami~chan
07-09-2006, 09:10 PM
I've never watched Inked, but I love Miami Ink. If I ever get a tattoo, they'd be the only ones that I would allow to give it to me. The quality of work they do is amazing.

Daenerys
07-09-2006, 09:59 PM
They are both annoying. In both shows I've seen them convince someone that the tattoo they wanted was stupid, and that they should get one that's different and better and more elaborate and therefore costs more money.

On Miami Inked, this chick wanted a tattoo her boyfriend had, or something like that, best friend or boyfriend. He told her he loved her a few days before he died in a car accident, and they totally told her that the tattoo was ugly, and it wouldn't look good on her.

Tattoo artists are supposed to be there for the art, not for the money. Both those shows are rediculous.

BlueJade
07-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Am I supposed to know what this is?
Do a search

Moon Helix Avatar
07-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Miami ink

I love tattoos but haven't had the guts to get one, though I have several piercings, 8 in all. 4 in my lip, and 2 in each nip lol. No "omg" pms plz!!

FarEastStyle
12-12-2006, 10:40 PM
I like Miami Ink way better than Inked. -points to my set-

Moonlight Eve
12-13-2006, 06:27 AM
Since I have tattoos on my body and I live here in Florida, I love the show Miami Ink!! My fave tattoo artist on that show is Kat. She does some amazing work and I wish I could have her tattoo something on me. That would be great!!