PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Fanfiction: Game Kill: Zelda

Capo
07-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Our Sexually ambiguous hero skips in, greating everyone with a wave and smile. "Hey, let me call in my pony friend and we can go off an a magical adventure of frolicing and playing the flute!" Sadly, the nearby villagers declined, something about needing to protect their children aginst Fa...fools. Our hero rides happily off in a blur of graphics so fuzzied they were like...well ..like a Zelda game.
What kid hasn't hread his best friend say, "Lets go play the new Zelda game, I feel the urge to run around pointlessly and without reason play the flute untill pretty butterflys come and dance with us!"
"Omgz yes, Ley's do it!"
"And later we can play touch football"
We watch as our Sandy Duncan looking hero goes along, solving goofy puzzles and rhymes, and we ponder how such a game could ever have been created. Don't worry you'll get to see more of our Peter Pan mimic in the next game, and the next, and the many that come after that. Filling oue houses with ga..happiness and video games that won't go away, much like the plague.

(Losely based off of the 1998 version))

DeathBlade/13.666
07-06-2006, 09:34 AM
>.>; Sadly this reminds be of 5th grade.... with all the Zelda and Pokemon stuff.... Bad times...

Demonic Ice Dragon
07-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Hahah, nice, Capo. That was cute. XD

Daenerys
07-06-2006, 03:46 PM
That was really short, really vauge, and really dumb o.O;

Capo
07-06-2006, 07:09 PM
I'd say thanks...
But I agree.
Even though I wrote it, i'll edit and make it better sometime.