PDA

View Full Version : Original Fiction: Borderline Hentai 1.1

Daenerys
07-06-2006, 03:07 AM
So we were all hanging out in chat, after teh drama from the lawsuit died down, and Ridley had built a fort out of couch cushions. He hung up an awesomely crappy sign that said "No Gurlz aloedd@111123"

Aang had jumped in there with some crackers to join Ridley. So had Dark Lord. Ridley was like "Nut uh, I aint havin none of that!" And promptly kicked them out. "DUDE, I'm not a chick!" Aang said, and Dark Lord was apparently offended. Hello, there was LORD in his name.
"Oh... Right." Ridley said, and he allowed them in his fort as well. Fleurr had seen this as a great opprotunity, and Ai did as well. They immdiately proclaimed themselves as boys and jumped in the fort.
"Oh oh, can we talk about girls?" Fleurr asked?"
"Yeah, Girls are hot." Ai said. "Did you see that Aang chick? She's delish
"Oh yeah, I'd totally tap that." Fleurr said.
"Dude, I did tap that." Ai said, puffing her manchest out. "Yeah, she was cool."
Aang by then had, had about enough.
"RIDLEY THESE TWO ARE WOMEN!" He shouted, pointing at Fleurr and Ai.
"How dare you accuse us of being gay!" Fleurr said, slapping Aang. If that wasn't a girly move, no one knows what was. Ridley saw through this decitful trap. He decided to throw the girl out!

Outside of the fort....

Aang was all alone, he could hear Fleurr, Ridley and Ai laughing it up. He'd get them... making him out to be a chick... those silly girls would get it. Just they wait. He started constructing a fort of his own across from Ridley's. He hung a sign outside the door that said "No boys allowed." Let'see if those stupid girls want in there now! HAHAHAHA. Meanwhile, Titus, Kyo and Shikamaru had joined Ridley's fort with no girls allowed. Thirteen had walked into chat, saw both the forts, and immediately went to the girls fort. Along with Omni and Valentine. Although I'm sure Omni was just doing it to try to score with the ladies.

Aang wasn't sure if he should let Omni in, but he be black, and black mofos shoot you if you tell them to go away. So Aang let him stay. All was quiet for awhile...

UNTILL..

Ridley caught Fleurr and Ai, because they giggled! And he immediately kicked them out of the fort! Girls giggle, guy's don't giggle! He wouldn't let them back in, and Aang wouldn't let them in the girls fort, so they were all alone outside and cold =(

BUT THEN, Ai had the ingenuis plan to check the logs. And she found this:

http://www.animeforum.com/chat/chatlog.php?action=disp&hash=UmlkbGV5IEdpZ2dsZXMuLXNlcnZlci0xMTUyMTcxNjY0

Ridley must be a girl, if he had giggled! They then kicked Ridley out, and made the fort "no n00bs allowed!" Thus was the end of the battle of the forts. Aang was sad.

Akugaaru Mugenzaiaku
07-06-2006, 03:12 AM
....xD I still want a BIGGER PART ;____;

Ashminigun
07-06-2006, 03:17 AM
*joins in the frenzy...

whoa... gender fights....@.@

It's remind me of the age where most of the boys dislike girls and vice versa. Poor Aang. That's was rather short. You're not planning for any continuation for this story, Ai?

'nough said...

Daenerys
07-06-2006, 03:27 AM
I dunno, nothing else funny happened in chat tonight. Aside from Nicholas saying he liked cows. Intimately.

I'll probally write a little more on the whole destruction of the forts tomorrow maybe. But I need more dialog. Ridley left early.

Capo
07-06-2006, 03:35 AM
LOL
Too bad you missed the whole OTHER talk about the fort. And the me grilling him on being offensive to girls...Bah, I got no part in here what so ever.
Ai, dearest, I thought you loved me. -criez-
Lol
Keep it up; I look forward to more.

Daenerys
07-06-2006, 03:47 AM
I guess I did miss that. I'll look it up tomorrow and see if I can use it in the third installment of borderline.

Daenerys
07-10-2006, 03:58 AM
Two days. Bump.

Dark Lord
07-24-2006, 12:03 PM
What the hell. Im in this.

Daenerys
07-24-2006, 01:06 PM
No you aren't.

Dark Lord
07-24-2006, 01:07 PM
The only one I know on this forum with the same name as mine is darklord or something like that.

Daenerys
07-24-2006, 01:09 PM
Well trust me, it's not you.

Dark Lord
07-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Okay, I didnt think so anyways. I dont remember any of that.

Daenerys
07-24-2006, 01:32 PM
Yeah, it was a Dark Lord something or another in chat.