PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fanfiction: Sasuke's Dare Part 1

Sakura Holic
07-04-2006, 11:29 PM
"Hey Sasuke!" shouted the blonde hair boy. He had a head band on his fore, an orange jump suit and pants on.

"What...?" A boy said in respond. Wearing dark blue, shorts, arm buckles and his head band on his fore like the blond hair boy. His hair is black.

"I DARE YOU." dared the blond hair boy.

"Dare me...? to do what?" Sasuke asked.

"Go to the bathroom, open running water faucets, flush all the toilets, close the lights, look in the mirror and say..."
The boy paused..
"Bloody Mary...3 times out loud!" he continued.

Sasuke raised his right eye brow.

"Is this some kind of trick?" Sasuke wondered.

"Nope." the blond hair boy grinned.

"Sorry. Not interested Naruto." Sasuke started to walk in the opposite direction of Naruto, the boy in the orange jump suit/blond hair.

"AWWWW.!!" winned Naruto.

About 10 seconds past...still no answer..but Naruto..on the other hand..get a few ticks up his sleeve.

"SCARDY CAT!!" Naruto shouted on top of his lungs in order for Sasuke to hear.

Sasuke paused..as the 2 words echoed his hear...

"What did you say?" Sasuke asked. Making sure it's no insult..

"I said...SCARDY CAT! Are you deaf??!!" Naruto shouted again.

Sasuke knew it. It was an insult. Sasuke has gone mad. His face went red red, his eyes are mad looking, and smoke of steam came out of his head.

Then Naruto insulted him again.
"CHICKEN!!" then he starts clucking and curl up his arm like a chicken wing and flapps it. "Sasuke is a chicken!!"

Then Sasuke heard enough...

"AAALLLLL RIGHT!! I'LL DO THE STUPID DARE!! SSSHHHEEEESSSHHH!!!"

Naruto stoped the insults and let out a grin.
"Do it tonight in your bathroom tonight at 12 midnight! I'll come and sleep over OKAYS!!??"

Sasuke paused...sleep..over..? Naruto?..at my house...?~ Sasuke thought.

"Or else I'll tell everyone your not a real ninja!" Naruto added.

Sasuke sighed.

"Fine fine fine....ok..but you get the couch!!"
----
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
---------
Hope you like it.

.mystic
07-05-2006, 01:30 AM
lol >< that was funny. Please continue! I wonder what will happen ><!!

I have some tips for writing.. if you want?

um. to make writing seem more "professional" or better you can add smilies.
Such as: "Naruto jumped up and down like a mad man" etc.

And

To make your writing more interesting you could add more discriptive words.
Such as: (this is just random) The plesent young women raised her hand in a most royal fashion giving a swift gesture to the child. etc.

>< I sound like a teacher.. im only 14. ^.^ time to stop myself.

Chibi Sasuke-kun
07-12-2006, 02:20 AM
Sounds funny, can't wait to see what's gonna happen and a tip, write in all past tense or all present tense, kay?

Sakura Holic
07-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Thanks you guys. And Chibi Sasuke, I'll try that tip.
I've been writing tons of stories...and never bother to correct them and all. And lots of work is on my hands around the house... < <
So it might take a while for me to post part 2.

christilin
12-03-2006, 05:46 PM
sorry if i sound rude and i will hate myself for it: minor detail check, sasuke's hair is dark blueish im really sorry if i sound rude but anyway that was awesome! keep writing! ^^;

yoh01
12-27-2006, 01:49 AM
So much for Sasuke's enormous ego... Anyway, I hope you write more soon! I'm excited... O_O

MasterLuna
12-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Lol. It's cute and all you have is a few minor spelling errors. But if you're gonna create a story, you have to keep it in past or present tense, but seems to be the only things i caught, otherwise it's really good. Hope ya post part 2 soon! ^^

Twilight Angel Kohaex
12-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Thats great, i would like to see some more of it!

Cure_Violet
01-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Ha ha! When will you do Part 2? This one is so funny... XD

Sakura Holic
01-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Guys, I lost the paper[s] to this story....
O_O
:banghead:
I guess I'll get to work on this and remember what I write. I'll try at least... if not, then I'll make up the parts....

Serenith Youkai
03-23-2007, 10:26 PM
Oh my gosh! I like- no love it!!!! Please continue as soon as you can!!! (Not to rush you) lol. It's sounds awesome so far, can't wait for the next one!!

Darkshadow290
04-23-2007, 01:49 PM
that was funny, hope you write more ^.^

Capernicus
04-23-2007, 02:43 PM
.....this was so very horrid. Naruto...that.... Sasuke is in character, but Naruto...I don't think he was. OOC anime is...odd.....you mostly relied on humor to get readers, which in itself isn't bad, but the other areas of your writting style are very lacking.... And if you were going to use humor, you could have done a much better job at it.

Ayumi Momoshi
04-23-2007, 03:00 PM
That was an awsome story to me I don't really care about any story mistakes on the internet really it's the internet and msn talk kind of messes everyone up now and then right??? so don't really worry about any of the mistakes your made much on the internet just do em when you write em with hand... only worry aout it when your are typing up and printing cuz other wise it will mess you up... alot you know what just forget everything I said and just know that Your story ROCKS!

keoko
05-20-2007, 04:33 PM
that was funny! i could just see that happening in the anime:laugh:

.:Shinigami:.
05-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Funny! LOL and ROFLOL

SasuNaruGurl95
05-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Omg Thats Cute :) I love Reading things :read: Its Not really yaoi But itll do :banghead:

Capernicus
05-23-2007, 01:58 PM
Omg Thats Cute :) I love Reading things :read: Its Not really yaoi But itll do :banghead:
Why does it have to be yaoi to be a really good story?

Ichiro Matsuchani
05-23-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm going to have to agree with Caper. This was terrible...

It will only catch the favor of Naruto fans. Fortunate for you, there are a lot of Naruto fans that will read anything Naruto related, no matter the quality.