PDA

View Full Version : Original Fiction: My Secret Love Story. Dedicated to you know who!

Nineteenth
07-01-2006, 01:13 AM
I have to confess something to you all .

I had one night of passion with someon you all know well in this forum.

Her name is Princess Ai, and it all started that one fate filled night.

It was raining.

We had taken the long road back home from the concert and my car had broken down. Her dress was quite , how do I say it? Alluring to both sight and touch, maybe it was velvet, but it did'nt matter either way.

The torrent of rain soaked us both to the bone as we knew it was futile to hike back towards the nearest town. The only thing we could reach in this dead of night was a barn, which by the luck of some God, was left open.

We were both soaked , head to toe, makeup and hair hanging and running from each of us; Of course, we fought and complained about who's fault this situation really was, but what we mostly desired was each other.

It was'nt long until we were both overwhelmed by that carnate and animal
desire, like feral beasts; we pawed each other, it was'nt until then I noticed the rain had let up and the smell of oranges wafted into my nostrils. Who cared? our hands and bodies intertwined like twizzlers out of a pack, wrapped in a package of love and shipped to france in a parcel of desires.

Before we knew it, we were kissing and like the grains of an hourglass sinking to the bottom; we were on to other things.

My nimble fingers tried to undress her , begining with her bra .. Slowly.. With care and gentle caresses...

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes', smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there! To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air!

Daenerys
07-01-2006, 02:55 PM
That was a vile defication on everything the fresh prince of bel air stood for bridget, and quite frankly, I am appauled.

Nineteenth
07-03-2006, 12:25 AM
Why thank you! Thank you! The old bait and switch strikes again!