PDA

View Full Version : Funny moments

Celes Victoria
06-28-2006, 02:31 AM
Any funny moments or scenarios that happened to you or your friend before? Well, i rad some of these and decided to put them up here, they made me laugh for some time...well, if you have anything to share, do post them up here.

-I walked right into a flagpole while walking to the bus at school. I was saying goodbye to my friend and when i turned around, i hit it. Everyone was laughing at me so i started laughing too. I guess now i should listen when someone says to watch where you're going.

-My embarrassing moment is when i was at a festival with my cousin and we played a game together. Of course when we finished we had to put it back into the closet. As it turned out, the sound system that was broadcasting the music and announcements all through the festivals was in the closet, and the music was simply being picked up my a microphone. While we were in the closet we were talking about stuff we didn't want our parents to know.When we came out both my mom and my cousin's dad was laughing really hard. They told us that everyone at the festival heard about what we said-the sound system picked up every bit of our conversation. How embarrassing.

Riyokin
06-28-2006, 07:51 AM
A funny moment of mine was last year I fell asleep in science class, I was done my work and i let my head fall back and I started to snore my teacher woke me up and everyone was laughing, then I started laughing.

~An embarassing moment of mine was when me and 3 friends were skipping class and sitting at a park, I decided to walk up the slide and my pants split, from in between the back pockets under inbetween the legs and up to my front pocket, we went to my house so I could get changed and I had to walk 4 blocks with my backpack between my legs, it was cold out that day

Celes Victoria
06-29-2006, 02:28 AM
Oh right!XD I remember once i fell asleep during chinese class too and the teacher had the whole class to yell at me to wake up for a few minutes before i finally did. My friends laughed at me for ages after that.

Sasaki_Kojiro
06-29-2006, 02:34 AM
gave a weird look to a cop once and then started to run and the cop ran after me and then i almost went to jail

Celes Victoria
06-29-2006, 02:43 AM
You shouldn't have ran from him...he'll think you did something wrong and is feeling guilty, so you ran from him.
-cops were put up at waterfront to protect the minister one day when he was the guest of honour for some kind of performance or event i can't remember. My history teacher went in carrying a long black bag which contained his camera stand and it looked suspiciously like a weapon.All the cops were looking at him!Till he took out the camera stand himself and showed it to them then they looked away.

White_Fang
06-29-2006, 02:49 AM
I remember today this morning when i noticed this van parked right next to our car and on the window was a notice taped up addressed to us: To my dear SFL xxxx S owner, if you have a second intention to scratch my car, pls do so and make it longer.P.S: thank you very much. you can always leave your contact no. and we can discuss about car scratching.
In my opinion, this guy is an absolute maniac.

Martherus
06-29-2006, 03:45 AM
Ofcourse xD Mostly with my friend Eva..

Once Eva and I were riding on our bike and a jet-fighter flew in the sky, such an big noise! Anyway, we saw a movie that was based on a war, so my response was put my hands and arms over my head and Eva looked up tot that airplain so stupiidd xD We were laughing so hard, because it was just ridiculous ^^"

Ah, there is more.. but it's more fun for us, because we were there when it happened.

DarkFireDemon
06-29-2006, 04:36 AM
Lots!

Once in 5th grade,me and 4 of my friends asked to go to the library so we could miss/waste some classtime.And before we left our teacher set the timer to 15 minutes and said when it goes off to come back,and she said she was going to be watching the time herself as well.So we got inside the library and walked around,and just whispered and stuff.And since I had the timer I put it up to my ear and said "It's ticking.......OMG it's a bomb!" we then threw it back and forth until one of them dropped it.It broke into like 6 pieces,and I put it together quickly.AFter awhile it went off and we started walking back to class.When we got there the teacher gave us a mean look,and she said "Ya'll have been gone for almost 40 minutes".All of us looked at eacother and laughed.It was stupid.

You know how buses have those iron things that stick out when it stops?And you're suppose to walk around them?Well in the morning my friend was getting on the bus,and not paying attention.And she ran into it,and fell down.Everyone on the bus was laughing.

Last year our class was doing a play,and anyway my friend Matt and some other girl were sitting on the bench on the stage(while acting),and there was a flower pot,and he was suppose to grab one and pull it out and give it to the other girl.Well he went to go grab it and he couldn't pull it out.He kept trying to pull a flower out for like 10 minutes until our teacher ran up there with scissors and had to cut it for him.XD.We still give him a hard time about that.

At school we were playing basktball.And anyway my friend has really bad aim,so when she went to throw the ball in the net she hit a lightbulb on the scoreboard.It broke,and everyone started cracking up.

In 4th grade,we were eating lunch in the classroom,and my teacher was playing the radio,and anyway some beat came on the radio guess everyone(but me) knew and all at once the class sang "When a man loves a woman" my teacher started laughing.

+lots more XD.I'll add more later if I get over being lazy.

Sasaki_Kojiro
06-29-2006, 04:45 AM
You shouldn't have ran from him...he'll think you did something wrong and is feeling guilty, so you ran from him.
-cops were put up at waterfront to protect the minister one day when he was the guest of honour for some kind of performance or event i can't remember. My history teacher went in carrying a long black bag which contained his camera stand and it looked suspiciously like a weapon.All the cops were looking at him!Till he took out the camera stand himself and showed it to them then they looked away. thats the point to run from the cops its fun

Prophet of Death
06-29-2006, 04:49 AM
gave a weird look to a cop once and then started to run and the cop ran after me and then i almost went to jail
He probably just felt like scaring you. Cops like doing that

Eris
06-29-2006, 06:50 AM

Why the heck not? What are they going to do? Arrest you for resisting arrest? Innocent until proven guilty.

LadyPSerenity
06-29-2006, 07:03 AM
Actually it is a crime to do that. You run from the cops it makes you appear guilty and they will have the right to drag you in and start questioning you.

You shouldn't have ran.

In terms of funny moments... really to have a funny moment it's almost always "You needed to be there." for it.

Eris
06-29-2006, 07:19 AM
Actually it is a crime to do that. You run from the cops it makes you appear guilty and they will have the right to drag you in and start questioning you.

You shouldn't have ran.

In terms of funny moments... really to have a funny moment it's almost always "You needed to be there." for it.

They can question you, but it can't really lead to prosecution (unless you've comitted a crime that is). And they can hold you for so and so long, so I guess it's an option if you need a room for the night.

Celes Victoria
06-30-2006, 12:46 AM
I totally agree with LadyPSerenity.I mean, why on earth would you want to run away from the cops?A normal person wouldn't.But yes, it's fun alright.
-This person went out on a tour with his cousin and dad and they were just driving to some destination when it began to rain. Both the boys were so disappointed, and the father, wanting to cheer them up said," I can make the rain stop, but only for a while." The boys were like," Really?!" So the dad said," Are you ready? 1,2,3...Abra Cadabra!" And the rain really stopped for a second before it started to fall again. The boy and his cousin was like," Omg, Dad, how'd you do that?" Then the car drove under another underpass.

wolf-on-the-hunt
06-30-2006, 01:01 AM
ooh i have one!!! it's kinda embaressing but it allway's make me crack up XD
o.k. i was takeing a shower and while i was showering the pack (boy scout's but not boy's...teen's) came for a meeting or something and were sitting in thr liveing room talking. any ways i was trying to hold my chlothes and some shampoo i think, i saw them all siting there i jumped and feaked for a sec......-.-;; then my towel dropped.......i just stood there shocked and of couse they all stared XD i turned red and ran into my room and hid the rest of the night man that was emberessing!!! i couldnt go to the scout meeting's with out getting a look. they told my brother they liked the show more then the meeting and stuff like that...at least they thought i was hot, that's a good thing right??? lol man that was one hellofa night!!!!!

Shadow Phoenix
06-30-2006, 01:08 AM
We were in the mall in detroit called northland mall...And we were playing around and we were taggin each other. I chased after him and he ran into the mean's rest room and when to hide in a Bathroom stall and it was a dude on The toilet behind him xDDDDD LOL!!!

Sakura Holic
06-30-2006, 01:22 AM
Lol. This is a fishy tale that happened with only me and my dad. I didnt think it was funny 'til now.
----
My dad took me to fishing at the beach...so he was teaching me how to fish and all..
It's like...in the afternoon and my dad was sleeping. He said "If the line was moving, wake me up."
But I didnt wake him up when I saw my line tugged.
lol
So I grabed my pole and drag and reel it in. But it was too strong for me...So instead of pulling and tugging the fish. It was the opposite. So, I locked it and pull. But it didnt work.. I went all the way to the shallow waters and triped on a rock. I fell on the water...and accidentaly let go of the pole...so the pole was like alll the way in the deep water...and I cant swim...so I was like..."uh oh im in BIG trouble..." And dad woke up..saw me all wet and a pole missing...
"What happen to the pole and you?" o.O
Me..."Over there....." pointing to the ocean....
------------------------------------------------
And there was this time...my sister...she was walking in the hall reading her love letter from her b/f... she didnt know there was a wall in front of her...so she walked right in to it...making a loud BOOM sound. Then...there was a roach that went droped on her hair, scurring around, then went down to her shirt then in.
LMAO
She was screaming like hell. And when I mean in her shirt, I mean in her shirt!
xD You should've seen her jump up and down screaming. lol She even got a present afterwards. xD That's what she gets for not staying still...:rolleyes:

White_Fang
06-30-2006, 01:22 AM
Well, that's common incident. Many people accidently end up in the males' bathroom for no apparent reason, they they realise it the moment they see the guys and go run screaming. Well, take my mum for an example. She entered the males' toilet by mistake at the swimming pool. Pretty embarrasing.But i guess it's more embarrasing for you, Silent Destruction. All these sounds like embarrasing moments, more like. I remember once Jakiao accidently spilt milk on the keyboard and he had to clean it and then he took a picture of it. People thought the keyboard was burnt when they saw the photograph, but no, it wasn't burnt. It was an accumulation of dirt, dog hair and his own hair. Oh well. How dirty.

White_Fang
06-30-2006, 01:24 AM
that's so scary. I hate roaches, you know. And i thought she would see where's she's going!

wolf-on-the-hunt
06-30-2006, 01:46 AM
lol man i hate roaches too!!!! oye another one is
i wanted to play with my dog dipper. she was haveing a doggie nightmare i guess plus i didnt know she was sleeping. so i jumped on her and barked she flipped out and atacked me i treid to get away but we fought then she relized it was me, she licked me and laid back down and went to sleep again lol XD thnx dipper!!!!! what a little bum hole.....

White_Fang
06-30-2006, 02:03 AM
I have this big dog and he eats practically everything, you know...so what happened? One day i found him in the corner and he was licking up ants marching in a line. Then the next day he snapped up a bee and was sent to the hospital. Also he ate up the roaches as well. How perfectly terrible. One day he chased a guy around the house estate for 3 rounds and then the man chased the dog for 3 rounds around the estate as well. Call that a dog.

wolf-on-the-hunt
06-30-2006, 02:09 AM
now that's a dog!!!!!!!lol i love animal's dey are de best!!!!!

Elfy
06-30-2006, 06:18 AM
*ran around with rainbow socks and fairy wings at school
*ran into a pole while talking and staring at a guy I liked
*yelled "MOOO" out the window at passing cows

egraceq
06-30-2006, 06:59 PM
Ha ha! All these thing-bobs are so funny! Ok, here's mine-

I was waiting for my school bus at my old school, which happens to be my bus stop, when a bunch of my old friends I hadn't seen for years got out of their own bus. I was greeting them, so filled with excitement, when my own bus pulled up behind the other bus. I didn't notice my bus, but the rest of my busmates did. Everyone of them even my best friend got on my bus, without telling me it was there. My old friends went on their way, and I looked around for my busmates. I looked down the street and saw my bus riding off into the distance! I still haven't compleatly forgiven them!

Notthesameanymore
06-30-2006, 07:18 PM
Funny moments?...ok

Once my friends and I had a free oppurtunity to use the microphone and talk to the school and stuff, but the guy was just testing it first so we stole it and started singing the coconuts song. The one that goes, "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts fiddly dee!!" and we did a cancan.
Then these girls came by and started staring and we didn't care but he turned it off. Then we were all mad and stuff so one of us said, "Well that's ok the food sucks anyway."
And the mic was on, so we ran. cause our principal came in. TxT i still think that was mean we should've stuck with the cancan.

Another time, WAAAYYYY back when I was like 5 yrs old or somin i will never forget when I said I was running away.
Me: I'm running away! And I'm not coming back!
Mom: Ok...
Me: Okay, I'm all packed *only has an old blanket and some stuffed toys tied like a little sack you know like a hobo or somin* and I'm not coming back EVEER!!
Mom: Stop being silly and go wash the dishes.
Me: Fine I'm gone!..

*walks out about seven steps*
Me: MOM! aren't you coming to get me?!
Mom(from inside) :No....
Me:.......

*stands there*
Me: *goes to my older older brother!* can I have Taxi Fare and some warm milk please?
Sheldon(his name lol):.....*stares*.......LOL
Me: I'm serious!
Sheldon:......ROFL *can't breathe almost laughed into a coma*

Since then I have never attempted to run away again!^^ lol..nor will I ever drink Milk again

Tsuna Kadiri
06-30-2006, 09:22 PM
In terms of funny moments... really to have a funny moment it's almost always "You needed to be there." for it.I agree. If I would try to explain all of the moments I think are hilarious, it wouldn't make any sense. I'll spare you all from my manic sense of humor.

If I was talking to someone about it in person or on the phone, I could probably explain it a little better.

German_Sniper9
06-30-2006, 09:26 PM
i hugged a cop (because my friend dared me)
and he threw me to the ground and put handcuffs on me..

Sasaki_Kojiro
07-01-2006, 05:01 AM
I totally agree with LadyPSerenity.I mean, why on earth would you want to run away from the cops?A normal person wouldn't.But yes, it's fun alright.
-This person went out on a tour with his cousin and dad and they were just driving to some destination when it began to rain. Both the boys were so disappointed, and the father, wanting to cheer them up said," I can make the rain stop, but only for a while." The boys were like," Really?!" So the dad said," Are you ready? 1,2,3...Abra Cadabra!" And the rain really stopped for a second before it started to fall again. The boy and his cousin was like," Omg, Dad, how'd you do that?" Then the car drove under another underpass.i want to know something from you what is " A normal person"

Damon R.
07-01-2006, 05:24 AM
Weeell... I'm not that good at explaining things, but I'll do my best. x]

There was this one time, when I was eating pancakes. I was half-asleep, since it was the afternoon (woot, woke up late!), and grabbed the black syrupy-looking thing next to my hand. Funny thing is...

It was soysauce.

Jeezus, I had a slow reaction, it took three bites of my soysauced pancake for me to think: "Hmm, this tastes funny... It doesn't taste like syrup!" My mother had to take the pancake away from me, because I didn't really understand why it tasted funny, until she told me later that I put soysauce on it. >_<

Whoever puts soysauce near the pancakes!?? And in a freaking pretty little china cup tea tipper thingy-ma-bob... God... XD I wanted to punch someone when I found out. -___-

[Boolean]
07-01-2006, 05:37 PM
xD At lunch during school, whenever I came back from dumping out my tray, I would run to the table, jump in my chair and slide on it a little. I...don't anymore because one day I missed the chair and half the lunchroom saw me fall to the ground with my arm slung around the back of it... xD xD xD

Oh, oh...here's another one! I was walking up the stairs with my friends when I tripped and one of them said, "Careful! You don't want to trip again!" I glared and responded, "I won't-" and sure enough, I fell.

At ____'s house we were cleaning up water that I had spilled, when I was asked to get more towels. "Dude, you're such a retard!" said ____. I had gotten up and headed across the tile towards the counter wearing damp socks. "No I'm not!" SLIP! I was on my face in an instant.

Edit: Well well, that third story is certainly in a strange format.

Sesshomaru Girlfriend
07-03-2006, 04:54 AM
This year I really made a funny and great friend (Amna)

-It was nearly the end of the year and it was the end of our maths work for the whole year but the stupid corrections and geometry was left and when the maths teacher was explaing the 6th grade geometry stuff and I and Amna didn't understand anything she was explaning so we were just drawing faces on our maths notebook and (because we didn't know what to do) and we wrote that Miss Zakera did'nt taught 2+2 and she is teaching geometry junk and she was standing at the back of our desk and she saw all that what we wrote and draw and we sat after school for 5 hours and she was teaching us all 2+2 it was really harsh and then the next day she said that today is the last day of finishing geometry and Amna and I didn't even solve a sum of geometry so in P.E class we sat in the bathroom to hide from all the teachers and do our work but still we didn't complete it and did everything wrong and then the next day she called us in the assembly infornt of the whole school and she said "two smart ones have not done their work so here is the punishment" and we had to sit on the floor in front of the whole school and our faces were painted black and a girl was helping us complete our WHOLE geometry work for the whole year! it was really embressing T_T but now we are in 7th grade and we still don't forget this day (6th May 2006) to us it is really funny but also kind off sad to see how bad students we were but now Amna and I have imroved alot and now we always get A+,A or B+ not less then this.

Celes Victoria
07-03-2006, 09:58 PM
To Sasaki Koujiro: Normal to me is as in...hm. Hard to define. To me it is someone who thinks the normal way, or maybe you can say someone who did nothing wrong. Oj, my explanation is way off. How about you explain your definition of 'normal' first? Nothing special happened anyway to me the past three days...anyway, remember not to pour soy sauce on your pancakes in place of syrup, folks!(P.s:actually, i poured salt in my coffee once and salt on strawberries i was supposed to serve to my guest! Yikes.)

Cantelope
07-03-2006, 10:02 PM
So like, I went to this website called www.animeforum.com, and in it was a topic asking, if you could marry Sasuke, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, or Naruto, which one would you marry?

That was a good laugh.

Sagat
07-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Can you show me where that thread is? It sounds like quite a larf

Sakura Holic
07-03-2006, 11:00 PM
I have another one. It happened this friday at our dinner table.

lol

We have these kind noodles that my mom made. Its reall good. And there are straw mushrooms in there, which my sister doesnt like them.
So she got the biggest piece out of everyone. And Mushrooms are like my fav. So I was like"holly cow. wth..that is big"
And she was like, You want it?
"Nah..you bit it.. O.o"
Then...she might've thought that we where adoring her or something like that..like...she was lucky or something...then..she ate the mushroom. Then. she looked like she wanted to barff. LMAO
And then, She drank the water and it didnt help. So she had a pale face for an hour because she said it taste bad. It didnt taste bad to me...she's just a mushroom hater..
lol

Sinnaku
07-03-2006, 11:55 PM
Ok.

Sitting in god knows where, some studio in Mechanicsburg, PA, I was hired to drop a few riffs to backup this guy. He does jazz!

Well, I'm sitting there headbanging to this jazz stuff. And we were all sitting in this room with sound suppressors on the walls and all and this one guy told my to play behind my back. Of course I tried it and in the middles of lifintg the guitar up I bashed myself in the face and fell off the stool, yanking the cabnets over and breaking all kinds of stuff.

Thankfully none of it was mine. Heh heh.

zan
07-04-2006, 12:03 AM
when i farted inmy brothers face it was funny....

Celes Victoria
07-04-2006, 12:54 AM
Ok now, Zan, that was not funny at all. I hope i'm not going to see anymore of these type of stuff here. I don't like this kind of...what do you call it...vulgar? Anyway, forget it.

lex__luthor
07-04-2006, 01:04 AM
one time i was yelling for no reason and making noise then i realived my dad was in the room awkard

Gizoku
07-04-2006, 05:29 PM
I remember one time in the 6th grade, I had to make a project outta clay, and after I finished I had a whole bunch-a clay left, so I took it and made tiny balls outta 'em and I shot them at my friend and vica virsa, for the whole week, the following week my teacher, asked us not to throw clay across the class room cause the janitors were getting mad, but we just kept on going. Its one of those "you have to be there" things.

Oh and once my friend and I was waiting at the movies for another friend of mine to show up, and when she did, they both ran at each other and landed in a very very akward position, that made me laugh so hard, and made someone yell out "Slut!" and "Wh*re" XP hahah it was so hilarious then after we yelled back some stuff thats not going to be posted.

My family was running late and my little sister had to go number 2 really bad so she ran and in the hallway there was a chair on its side, she jummped over the chair and pooped, my older sister thought it was a piece of chocolate =-= hey she was only 6 when that happened.

Celes Victoria
07-04-2006, 09:12 PM
Well, once again, it happened to my sister again.There was this petshop we'd always pass by on the way home, and everytime my sister would rush up to look at the hamsters in the display window. She ran and didn't see the glass in front of her, and Bonk! she fell on the floor, dazed. Then she stood up again and Bonk! she sat on the floor yet AGAIN. If they say people learn from their past mistakes, i totally disagree with that.

Riyokin
07-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Its me again and I have just had another embarrassing moment. I was talking a voice conversation with my girlfriend over msn with the microphone and headset and suddenly her dad appeared and said "hello steph's boyfriend" I froze in my seat and was like "Uh hi" I was soo embarrassed and was blushing like crazy, she was blushing like crazy too.

seaturtle642
07-06-2006, 09:55 PM
My teacher was trying to see how many paper clips she could throw at a sleeping boy, but when she got through 1000 paper clips she ran out and just threw tissue boxes at him.