PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Shattered Destiny

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 12:22 AM
The sun shone brightly more then usual on Earth. Brighter and brighter intell in a flash of light several people disappeared. Awaking in deserts, jungles, and oceans the lost people find them self with a watch like object atached to their arm and an egg....

--------------------------------------------------

Tsukasa walked across a large desert gummymon following him slowly behind. He glared ahead thinking about his masters orders. "Why did I get stuck with such a useless partner." he said tunelessly. Gummymon frowned "I'm not useless I just need to digivolve!" Tsukasa stopped staring at the creature "Then digivolve" "I can't not without your help!"

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 12:41 AM
Ishitama looked at the egg in his hands, and the watched that seemed to be superglued to his wrist, he looked at the egg, and rubbed it, watching as it hatched, he smiled, and lifted the creature out of its egg gentally. He brought it to his face aqwardly, "Cuddly..?" He muttered, as the creature snuggled to his face. The little black ball purred, and looked up at him.

Merugo sat across from his brother, then lifted up his egg, rubbing it like his brother, it hatched revealing a cute little cuddly thing with a horn on its head. Smiling, he snuggled his cheek against its, and listened to it purr. "Brother, its soo cute!!" He said, as he kissed, it and watched it blush.

Negi landed with a thud in the middle of a dense forest, looking around, he saw an egg leaning against the tree, he looked down and saw what appeared to be a watch glued to his right arm. Grinning, he walked over to the egg, and picked it up, hugging it gentally.

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 12:56 AM
Kiyame heard slight noises as they walked through the forest. She knew it wasn't Floramon because she had joined them awhile ago when they went to the beach. Probably just to get stronger. The noise worried Kiyame to no end so of course, as usual, she ran towards it.

"Kiyame?" Aj said staring in confusion as she ran off. He looked toward Labramon then at Hinata and her partner, sighed and followed Kiyame.

--------------

(At Hitman's house so she's going to rp in this post)

"Kiyame?" Hinata said quietly. "Hey!! Wait for uss!" Viximon cried and ran after Aj and Kiyame. 'Again??' Hinata glared and followed.

(Rocky: *cough* I need to reply faster >_> )

-------------

Kiyame stopped infront of a boy who was hugging a digi-egg "Hi?"

guardian mina
06-28-2006, 01:00 AM
She ha dseen something hit the ground and she walked towards it carefully.She then picked up the egg and didn't even glance at the thing attached to her wrist.SHe carried it gently into her house carefully avoiding her father in fear that he might be drunk again. She then places the egg into her knapsack and puts her belongings along with it and she then escapes into the night.

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 01:14 AM
Negi looked at the egg, as he began to watch it crack out of the egg, came a small green digimon, he giggled and looked at him.

"Hello! I am Kapurimon!" The digimon stated as he smiled and looked up at him.

"WAit...You guys can talk?!" He asked looking at the Digimon in Disbeilife.

Ishitama looked at the digimon, then looked up at the other one, he walked over to it, and watched as the Horned digimon jumped at him. It sat on his shoulder, and looked at him, he smiled at it and walked back to the tree, gentally handing the black digimon to his brother, which cuddled into his stoumache.

"Hello, I am Punimon!" It said as it looked at him, and gave a soft giggle, "And I am your digimon!" He said as he jumped off, and looked at them both.

(Koromon)

He jumped off and looked at the boy, "And I am Koromon!" He said giving small bubbles out of his mouth, "And I will be your Digimon partner!" He said jumpimg back to join his buddy punimon.

"You mean as in the digimon the card game?!" He said stunned, as he looked at them he smiled at his brother, who smiled back, and walked over to there respective digimon, and picked them up, looking at them, and hugging them softly.

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 01:25 AM
Mina's computer slowly begun blinking rather it was on or off and a message appeared saying:

"So you want to leave this world? Let me take you to another world, that allows you freedom."

A square box appeared that said 'ENTER'
--------------------------------------------
Kiyame gently laughed at the boy.

guardian mina
06-28-2006, 02:02 AM
( sowwy V.V; i'm new at this.....) Mina saw the box and she pressed enter wanting to get away from this world of hate. When she came to, she saw something near the driftwood, and she walked towards it. She had given noticed to the blood red thing attached to her wrist ,and she sighs and picks the object up.
She blinked as she saw it was a black and red egg." hmm..i wonder where i am..and what is thi awesome looking egg doing here...?" She said to herself before rubbing it gently.
She had rubbed it for a while before she heard a crack and feel something cling to her leg. As she looked down she saw this weird looking creature on her leg shaking and trembling. " can you get off me!?" She pulled the thing off of her and held it in her arms looking at it. " what are you??"
The little blob looked up at her and frowned," i'm Bukamon! and i'm a digimon! so get used to it!"

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 02:40 AM
(its ok))

Tsukasa walked alone now on the beach staring at a girl with a brown looking digimon. Walking over to her he stared her down

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 02:56 AM
Negi looked at the digimon for a second then heared voices coming, grabbing it, he jumped into a tree, and looked down onto where they just were at to see a few kids, at there age run in. He sighed, dodging the bullet by inches as he stood quiet there, spying on them silently.

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 03:08 AM
(Kiyames 6 to let you know ^^)

Kiyame looked up she said "Why you hiding in the tree, it cant be that much fun!"

Aj stared at Kiyame wondering what in the world she was talking about intell he looked at the tree and saw a boy sitting there.

guardian mina
06-28-2006, 03:39 AM
She put Bakumon on her shoulder and frowed." well...at least i'm free from my father....but now i'm stuck as a master to a digimon blob..." Bakumon shrilled in her ear," i'm not a blob you weirdo! and i'm hungry!" She just ignored it and walked on down the beach.
After a time, she the edge of the forest and walked towards it while the shrill Bakumon kept whistling and yelling in her ear.

Insolence
06-28-2006, 04:26 AM
OOC: When I typ Italic my character is thinking.

BIC:
Lusi opened her eyes. What the... where am I? She stood up from the ground she laid on and looked around her. Trees? I was in a city, where do all the tree's came from? suddenly a strange cracking sound apeared behind her. she turned around and saw a large Egg cracking open.
Two little yellow eyes looked at her from inside the egg. I saw that thing on the TV once, A little boy was holding it. Its a digimon! Lusi slowly walked to it. "Are you what I think what you are?" The digimon looked a bit scared but then flew out the egg shells. It looked like a small but very cute ghost, "I cant read your mind but if you think im a digimon then your right!" Lusi smiled, she wanted to rub her arm when she felt a strange precence there. she looked and saw a strange white blue watch sitting there, I wonder what that is, atleast it matches with my cloths...
"So little Digimon, Do you have a name?" The digimon flew to her. "Yes I do, my name is Poyomon."
And suddenly it hitted Lusi, this digimon was the one who could digivolve into many different types of angles and was very, very powerful if treated right.
"Well then Poyomon, My name is Lusi Vera and I think I am your master."
"That I know for sure" Poyomon answered. "But I dont think we are alone, look behind you" Lusi turned around and looked away from the forrest. there she saw another girl walking with a digimon on her shoulder.
Lusi grabbed Poyomon out of the air and hold her tight to her belly. "Quite you, I dont want anything to happen to you" Lusi started to carefully walk towarts the girl with the blob digimon on her shoulder who apeared to be shouting someting. but Lusi could not understand what it was saying.
Lusi came at the girl and looked her straight in the eyes.
"hello human"

Hitman Rocker
06-28-2006, 07:01 AM
"Kiyame..?" Hinata said staring at the child, "Who are you talking to?" Hinata said looking around the area.

Tigris
06-28-2006, 07:51 AM
Tora crossed the trans-dimensional vortex that he created.
"Time to..."
He walked throught and entered the Digital world.

Far away from everybody else, in the freezing regions, Tora walked calmly out of the rift and continued walking. He saw an egg on the ground.
"Hmm. So it is you, Punimon."
At the second, as if on command, it hatched, adn Punimon came out.
Tora picks him up and rests him on his shoulder.
"It has been a long time. How did you end up here?"
"Well," it said, "I was Mihiramon. I was attacked by BlackWarGreymon. He deleted me, thus making me an egg. He is gone now, but there is more potential danger. I suppose that is why you are here?"
"Yes," Tora said softly to Punimon, "I know there is an unbalance. There are more than that troublesome girl. I tried my hardest to stop her. i hacked her system, and much more. After many years, she got away. But she is not the only one here. There are more humans..."
He began trudging through the snow, and Punimon sat on his shoulder.
"What are you going to do first?" asked Punimon.
"I have two 'on the moment' tasks. First, I must find my other digimon. You know, Mokumon, Chibomon, Mewmon, and our other friends. Second, I need to train you, adn the others as we find them, so that we can battle. Rigth now, you are level one. Too weak to fight." he said sharply.
"Correct. First, let's find somewhere to train..."
They continued treking on, but was interrupted by a crashing noise. Tora looked over and saw... a Fridgemon.
"Graaaaa!!!" it growled. It saw the two, and charged at them.
"What is wrong with him?" Tora asked silently to himself. He saw the charge, and ran as far as he could...
"That is one reason I hate the first week of being in the Digital World. Training. My digimon is still a baby...huuuh..."

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 11:27 AM
"Attach to my back, we do not know who these people are, or if they are dangerous," He told his digimon in a wisper, the digimon jumped and clung to his back. He looked down onto the little girl, and jumped down, his black cloak fluttering as he landed. "So, who are you all?" He told himself, as he looked at there watches and blinked, "So you got those funky watches too?"

Ishitama looked at his digimon and grinned, " So you can evolve into Gabumon then!" He said with a bright grin, "Gabumon is my favorite!!" He stated as he hugged the horned digimon close to his chest, " Anyway, lets go," He said to his brother, after hearing a low purr from his digimon, as he looked up, he saw the black thing, attatch to his brothers face. "HEY!!"

As he stroked the digimon he had gotten, it let out a low purr, and clung to his face, he struggled to take it off, on the count that he coulden't breathe. It detatched itself then clung to his shoulder, he left it there, and stood up, walking around the lake they landed near.

Airsoft
06-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Amy sat across from the egg that was sitting on the table in front of her. She sighed wondering what kind of prank was her brother pulling on her. Today was her birthday and nobody was home. Early that morning she heard a knock on the door and on the welcome mat was this giant egg. Next to the egg was a box that held the green and black wrist band she wore now. Amy reached out toward the egg and it reacted to her bracelet. She touched it slightly and then rubbed her thumb over the surface. The egg began to crack and Amy watched in awe as this cute little brown like blob with eyes and three horns greeted her.
"Hello! My name is Kokomon!" it smiled brightly. Amy stared at it some more then smiled too. "My name is Amy."
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Kokomon.jpghttp://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/twilight_walker/Superplaid.jpg

Crimson Eyes
06-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Kyran woke up to find that he was on a beach in the digital world. He got up and looked over the ocean and towards the horizon. "Huh? Where am I? Did we take a trip to the beach?" Kyran was surprised to see an egg in his arms. "An egg?" Kyran started to pace around, wondering if the egg came from a nest or hole. Suddenly he heard a crack and pieces of the eggshell fell to the sandy terrain of the digital beach. The egg suddenly jumped out of his arms and hit the ground. The egg broke apart and a little black ball with pointy ears jumped out. It stared at Kyran with yellow eyess. "Hi I'm Botamon! I'm a digimon!" Kyran tilted his head in confusion. "A digi what?" Botamon started jumping up and down. "A digimon. I'm your digimon!" Botamon jumped up into Kyran's arms. "What's your name?" Kyran looked at Botamon. "I'm Kyran" Botamon looked up at Kyran. "Nice to meet you Kyran! Now let's go find the others!" Botamon shook with excitement. "The others?" Botamon jumped. "Yeah come on." Kyran nodded and just started walking out of the jungle. "Hey. Where am I anyway?" Botamon jumped out of Kyran's arms and hopped along next to him. "We're in the digital world!"

Kyuubi Naruto
06-28-2006, 12:03 PM
OOC:15 minutes,right here.Hey,now,everyone,if you don't mind,could you tell me if your in the digital world or not,because a lot of yall never stated that.

Shin was messing with the left over computer material that his friend who had moved had left over."Yo,Gigimon,what's this thing you were telling me about earlier?"

His little digimon,Gigimon hopped his way onto the desk that Shin was sitting at."Its a big magical world,filled with digimon like me!There was this big war going on against the evil WarGreymon,but now that its over,everything is back to normal."

Shin looked at the computer screen,then at Gigimon."Well,whats it like there,huh?"

"You'd be able to see for yourself if you werent so terrible with all of this technology!"

Shin looked angry."Hey,im not the super smart guy,im the good looking guy.Its not me job."

Gigimon hopped off the desk and begin to crawl toward the door."Shin,you need to try harder!I want you to see all the wonders of the digital world!"

Shin got up."Whatever.But right now,its not my problem."He was frustrated with not being able to get to the digital world,so he banged his hands against the keyboard,and then the screen went white."Huh?"

Gigimon got excited."Shin!You did it!You did it!"

"I did what?"

"You can go to the digital world!"

"Are you serious?"He looked at the screen.

PRESS ENTER TO ENTER A WORLD LIKE NO OTHER

Shin picked up Gigimon."Ok,do I press enter now?I mean,will I be able to come back?"

Gigimon was confused."Your not afraid,are you?"

Shin shook his head."No,let's do this."He moved closer to the computer and pressed enter.All of a sudden,a large amount of digital energy surrounded them."Whats happeneing?!"

Gigimon was smiling."Dont worry,it'll be fine!"

All of a sudden,they dissapeared,and reappeared in the Digital World.

Shin had landed on his feet,and then stood straight up."What the heck was that all abo.....Woah...."He looked around and saw what was the digital world.
"This place is amazing!"

"Just as I remember it!"Gigimon was jumping up and down.

Shin looked at Gigimon,then at his wrist,and saw the D-Ban."What is this?"

Gigimon began to crawl on Shin's leg and reached his arm."Press a button!"

Shin pressed a button,and it came on screen.

Personal Digital Ban DEP:1.0

Yen:5000 Level:In training.

Digimon:Gigimon

"Its called a D-Ban.You ever seen one before?"

Gigimon shook his head continuously.

Shin began to walk ahead."Well,I'll figure it out."Our adventure awaits us little buddy."

Shin then heard something in the distance.

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 12:06 PM
(OOC: Im using red for both brothers at once.)

The two brothers walked together, carring there digimon on there shoulders, they were still shocked about what happened and coulden't realize what they were. After clearing a small forest, they looked what appeared to be a beach. The grinned and walked along the shore, until they stopped fifty yards away to see what appeared to be a boy. They ran towards him, and grinned at the teenager. "Hey!" They said in unison, as there digimon jumped down to play with the kids.

" My name is Ishitama," He said with a small smile, shifting around in his black outfit.

"And my name is Merugo!" He stated looking at the man intrestedly.

The both spun around so that there backs were pressed onto eachother as they raised there hands to mirror the others movements, "And where....The Hiruma twins!" They stated with a small smile, as there digimon jumped up and down.

"Twins, Twins!" They both said in unison stating what they saw.

Kyuubi Naruto
06-28-2006, 12:21 PM
OOC:Yo Daisuke,your characters are in the digital world,right?

Shin was walking along the beach,and saw Ishitama and the other twin."Yo,Gigimon,you know any of them?"

Gigimon shook his body."No.Maybe we should go talk to them,we could become friends!"

"Ha,yeah right.Although,they dont look that threatning.I think I can take them."

"You mean,I CAN TAKE THEM."

Shin looked at him."You?What the heck can you do small fry?"

Gigimon started jumping up and down on Shin's arm."In the digital world,I can fight!All digimon fight,I'll show you,just walk over to them!"

"Maybe we should wait until we.....get stronger to fight them.We'd be outnumbered anyway."

Gigimon nodded."Ok!"He said it very loudly.

"Could you be quiet?They might hear us."

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 12:28 PM
OOC: Ishitama IS one of the two twins >< Dammit read more closer Kyuubi.

The twins turned to look at them, then at there baby digimon, smiling, the looked back, and reached for there identical decks that they made before they were summond here. "WHO ARE YOU!" They stated in unison, "And Why are you here?"

Crimson Eyes
06-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Kyran kept walking through the damp jungle with Botamon. "So what are we supposed to do here anyway?" Botamon hopped as he talked. "We're supposed to fight the evil in the digital world and save it from being destroyed!" Kyran was still sort of confused. "How excatly are you supposed to fight evil when you're just a black ball with eyes?" Suddenly the digiwatch on his wrist started to flash and vibrate. He looked at Botamon. Botamon was also flashing and he grew a little. He stopped flashing and was now a ball of blue fur that looked like a dog.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/98/Wanyamon.gif (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Wanyamon.gif)

Kyran was yet again confused. "Botamon?" The digimon smiled. "Nope, I have now digivolved into Wanyamon!" Kyran crossed his arms and smiled. "So that's how you'll fight evil. You grow with the help of this thing on my wrist." Wanyamon smiled. "Yep!"

Kyuubi Naruto
06-28-2006, 12:39 PM
OOC: Daisuke,not to be mean,but you'd better watch your mouth with all the cussin' toward me ya hear?Post edited.

Shin looked angrily at Gigimon."See what you did now!?!"He then turned back to them.
"Im SHIN REIS!I just got teleported here through some kind of weired technology."Wait...I should be asking you the same question!Who are you two?"He also reached for his own deck in his pocket.

Gigimon was excited."Maybe if we're lucky,we'll get to fight them Shin!"

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 12:42 PM
"Brother, go after him, He is a chosen one like us, I saw his watch!" He said, and watched his brother, charge into the forest after them, Koromon seemingly glued to his shoulders. "Now where were we?" He said as his wrist watch glew and his digimon digivolved into somthing, with a unicorn horn, and what appeared to be a jacket. " Punimon?":

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/gabumon.gif

"Not anymore! Now Im Gabumon!!" He said with a small smile turning back to face the man in front of them, he began to walk towards him, With a smile, as his buddy drew out a few digicards.

Kyuubi Naruto
06-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Shin looked at Ishitama."Well,looks like I can't run from you can I?"He pulled out some cards from his pocket.

Gigimon jumped down onto the ground."Yeah!"But I cant go against a rookie when im still a Baby Digimon!

"Yeah,you got a point."All of a sudden,his D-Ban began to glow red,and there was a flash of light."What?"

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/guilmon.jpg

"Yeah,im ready!"

"Gigimon...what happened to you?"

"Im not Gigimon anymore.Im Guilmon now!I digivolved!"

"Guilmon huh?Alright,lets do this!!!"He drew some cards.

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 01:30 PM
" Gabumon Attack!" He said, as he slid a card down into his digiwatch, "DIGIMODIFACATION! GIGA Cannon!" He said as Gabumon's right arm became a giant cannon pointed directly at the digimon and digimaster, he grinned, and looked at him, "Stop now, alright? I do not want to delete your digi- FIRE!" He said as Gabumon shot a cannon blast, it flew past the digimon's head, missing its master, and hitting another digimon square in the face, his head exploded and his form was deleted. "Dark digimon, I found a few, but had to dodge them, not anymore thought," He said happily.

Crimson Eyes
06-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Wanyamon had been explaining to Kyran what the digiworld was and what digimon were. He had also told him about the digiwatch that was on his wrist and about Wanyamon's digivolutions. "So, I'm here to protect the digiworld which is connected to my world?" Wanyamon was in Kyran's arms. "Yep and I'm your partner." Kyran smiled. "Ya know somethin'? I like you Wanyamon." Kyran stopped to see that he had once again arrived at a beach. He saw two digimons battling. He saw Gabumon blast away a digimon with his cannon. "So this is a digimon battle."

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 02:03 PM
"Hey Wait up!!" He said running after Kyran, he tripped over a root, and fell flat onto his face on the beachy serface. looking at his brother battling, he awed, and stood up next to Kyran, "So, your a Digidestin too?" He asked him, turning to Kyran waiting for an answer.

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 02:05 PM
RPG: Fights are in able to have affect to DEP inless stated by the gm (just informing)
------------------
Kiyame looked at the boy her crest slowly moving in the wind. "My names Kiyame Higurashi" she pointed to the flowerlike digimon beside her "And this is Floramon's she's my partner. What's your partners name?"

Aj looked at the kid "The names Aj." he grunted thinking He better not want to join us or my master will be displeased.

Labramon smiled "I'm Labramon and don't mind Aj he's just been like that since he left his little sister."

"LABRAMON!"
-----------------------
There was a grumbling where Amy was standing and seconds later a large gorrila type digimon appeared swinging a stick around "Gwah!"

Hitman Rocker
06-28-2006, 02:17 PM
"I'm Hinata," She smiled and gave a small wave. " and this is Viximon" "Nice to meet you!" Viximon said jumping up and down.

Crimson Eyes
06-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Wanyamon was now sitting on Kyran's shoulder, looking Merugo. Kyran nodded. "Yes, Iam one of the digidestin. I am Kyran and this is my digiman Wanyamon." Kyran patted Wanyamon on the head. "So, who are you and where is your digimon. If you are one of the digidestin, which I'm assuming you are." Kyran crossed his arms and looked at Merugo. Wanyamon jumped down to the ground and looked up at Merugo. "Yeah. If you are a digidestin, you should have recieved a digiegg when you arrived."

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 02:36 PM
A grumbling sound rang through the area in which the twins and Kyran were in. A bust of fire flew through the area burning the surrondings. Through the fire walked an unsitely scene a digimon covered completely in fire.
"Humans get off of my land." the Creature echoed his firey body glowing.

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 02:47 PM
"PYROMON!" They shouted as the flame digimon emerged, The little black ball of furr jumped off of Merugo's shoulder, and his watched glowed, digivolving into Agumon. "Alright guys, lets hold them off, you two RUN!" They shouted, as they both drew there identical decks. "Alright, DIGIMODIFY! DigiShield!" They both shouted, and there digimon erupted surrounded by an expanding cacoon that shot out of there bodies, and surrounded the pyromon, "RUN THIS WONT HOLD HIM FOR LONG!" they both shouted, as they continued to contain his pyroness.

Insolence
06-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Lusi Vera & Poyomon - Digitalworld Forrest

Lusi blinked at the girl she saw was gone... "Wow poyomon that was strange, I thought I saw a girl with a digimon walking towarts us" Lusi turned around and heard a loud bang. she saw some smoke at the far distance and walked towarts it. "Lusi, Im scared. What was that?" Lusi holded Poyomon infront of her and looked him in his eyes. "Dont you ever be scared! you need to be strong if you wanne stay with me that is. I have no need for weak digimon." for a moment poyomon looked even more scared but then he looked more firm. "I wanne be strong for you Lusi, I dont wanne be weak I wanne Digivolve back to my angemon form so I can battle ImperialDramon and Gallantmon again like I did with DarkWarGreymon" Lusi looked a bit worried, "is there a war going on around hear?" Poyomon shacked his head, "not anymore DarkWarGreymon, me and alot others where fighting against ImperialDramon and Gallantmon because they where corrupted by bad data comming from the real world." Lusi looked at the smoke that was comming closer. "so, are they strong digimon these and Gallantmon?" Poyomon again shacked his little head, "Not if I can make it to my SlashAngemon form, then I can fight evenly with one of them." Lusi saw that she was getting realy close to the smoke, altho it was almost gone now "And when are you going to become SlashAngemon? is this going to take long?" Poyomon smiled, "I have no idea I never made it that far. But now with you near me I know I'll become the most strong Digimon ever all just for you" Lusi smiled. and suddenly she heard a low voice scream: "Humans get off of my land." She walked past a tree and suddenly stood betwean a twin and a girl all having there own digimon next to them. this all was not much of interest of Lusi as she saw a very large Ape-like Digimon scream and weave with a large stick. "help me pleace?" Lusi said against the two boys with a faint little smile on her face.

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 03:19 PM
(theyre beaking attacked by Meramon Gorillamon is with Amy))

The Meramon growled at the newcomer "Don't you get it when I say get off my land? You humans are like plagues you just keep coming. Well I won't take much more of that! ROARING FLAME!"

A wave of flame shot out from the creature's fist shotting in all directions aiming directly for the digidestined and their digimon. "Now you'll get what you deserve for crossing the likes of me!"

---------------------------------
Meanwhile the Gorilla-type digimon was hitting the ground where Amy stood grunting as if saying "FIGHT ME!"

----------------------------------
Kiyame stared at the boy "What's wrong?" she asked. Floramon looked deeply disgusted 'Even more humans have come to my home. And yet I'm stuck with the weakest.'

Labramon stared at Floramon as if knowing what she was saying but remained quiet and asked Aj "So what are we doing? We cant stay here there's to many evil digimon looking around.

Aj nodded and looked at Hinata and Kiyame "Labramon's right. I'm sorry Kiyame but if he don't want to talk to us we should just leave"

Insolence
06-28-2006, 03:30 PM
ooc:
ok sorry, I at the twins with Meramon.

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 03:33 PM
ooc:

its okay ^^

Hitman Rocker
06-28-2006, 03:38 PM
Hinata shot a slight glare at Aj ' and who made you leader?' Hinata thought to herself. "Hold on Aj,What if he needs help later?LIke an ambush? We could help you know."

Crimson Eyes
06-28-2006, 03:51 PM
Kyran watched as the flames came towards him and Waynamon. "Waynamon!" Kyran grabbed Waynamon and jumped away from the flames. "Thanks, Kyran, but I'm supposed to protect you." Once again, Kyran's digiwatch flashed and vibrated. Waynamon was digivolving again. Kyran watched as Waynamon's stature increased. He now came up to Kyran's waist. His digivolve was over and he was now dog-like creature that stood on two legs. "I am now Gaomon!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3c/Gaomonon.JPG (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gaomonon.JPG)

"Come on, Kyran. We must flee. Pyromon is powerful. I have only digivolved to give you a chance of protection just in case we are pursued." Gaomon grasped Kyran's hand with his boxing gloved hand. Kyran followed Gaomon away from the beach.

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 03:58 PM
"Hmph" Meramon said as he watched the digivolution. "That's a disgrace to Digimon. Humans and Digimon working together. It makes me sick." he stared at the twins and grunted "Oh well your not worth my etfort. Such a disgrace..."

He jumped in the air and a large burst of light filled the sky. When it was gone they saw a firey red bird flying away in the distance.

-----------------
Mean while in Primary Village a small egg begin to quiver as the darkness with in it began to awaken.

Tigris
06-28-2006, 04:33 PM
OOC: Is it only me, but is using, especially overly powerful, cards...cheap?
And this RPG is falling apart. *sigh*
Izumi; can my fight with Frigimon count to my DEP?
BIC:

Tora dashed backwards and faced Frigimon, and Punimon growled.
"It's time to foght, Tora. Digivolve me!"
Tora spun gracefully, then activated his D-Ban. The tiger-shaped object glowed with a powerful blue, and so did Punimon.
"I feel the power!" exclaimed Punimon.
(Digimon BG music plays)
"Punimon, Digivolve to..."
(dramatic spin sequence)
"GABUMON!"
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/Gabumonsheet.gif
(Hard core rock music blasts)

"Let's do this!" said Gabumon fiercely.
"Yes...Our first fight." After a short pause, Tora said, "Or at least our first fight since I have returned."
Gabumon looked at Tora and said, "Time to battle."

Frigimon charged at them, and gumbled, "SUB-ZERO ICE PUNCH!" and shattered a nearby boulder.
"For all that is evil," he grunted, "You are going to die!"
He rushes at the two partners...

Crimson Eyes
06-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Kyran and Gaomon had been running for about half a mile now. Kyran stopped and dropped to the ground. He got up immediely. To his surprise the ground was extremely cold. Gaomon turned around and looked at Kyran. "I think Pyromon is gone now. Can we rest here Kyran?" Gaomon fell to the ground. The cold of the ground didn't bother him much. However, Kyran just preferred to stand. "Yes, Gaoman, we can rest." Kyran looked around the area they were in. Everything was covered in frost and there was a cold breeze blowing through. Kyran shivered. He wasn't used to this kind of weather, since he was from Aussie. Kyran stood there with knees shaking and teeth chattering. While trying to warm himself he hards someone or something say "GABUMON!" "Hey, Gaomon did ya hear that. Maybe there's another digidestine around here. Let's go see." Gaomen sighed and got up. "But all the running made me tired..." Kyran gave a slight frown and started to think. "Aha!" Kyran reached into his pocket and pulled out a candy bar. He peeled off the wrapping and showed it to Gaomon. -I was gonna save this, but Gaomon needs some convincing.- Gaomon stared at the candybar and walked toward it. "What is this?" Kyran gave it to Gaomon. "Try it. It's good." Gaomon snatched the candy bar and looked at it. He munched it down and immedietly felt a boost of energy. "Wow. That is good. My strength is returning." Kyran laughed. "Good. Now let's go see what's goin' on." Kyran and Gaoman ran towards the sound and stopped at an opening. Kyran saw Tora and his digimon battling. "I knew it!"

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 05:28 PM
OOC: Yes Tigiris, but it depends on the battle how much dep you get (only allowing it since I'm trying to get the entire thing set up)

"You know Lord Gallantmon, more humans hae shown up in our world." the small Bokomon said.

Gallantmon nodded not siecing holding his sword "Yes, and what do you think of it?"

"Not good." Bokomon shook his head "The last time humans were here was become the goverment, and they were part of the cause of DarkWarGreymon"

"True" Gallantmon said "But what about the boys that were related to the human that caused the trouble, they are doing good are they not?"

"Yes, but" Bokomon looked down "Something with in our World is not right right now. Evil is stirring"

---------------

Yume and Reido sat staring at the two opposite digimon. Patamon and Agumon. They had been here for monthes and yet their partners hadn't evolved and they hadn't found their sister. And worse yet they kept getting attacked by evil Digimon.

Reido sighed thinking about the time he and his sister had gone to Computer Club togther.

Yume looked at his younger sibling "Your thinking about her again, aren't you?"

Reido nodded.

"You know she did it to her self" Yume said taking a bite of his jerky "But you know we'll find a way to save her.

"GABUMON!" Patamon heard in the distance his small ears perking "Reido, someones in trouible!" he said flying off.

Reido looked up "Really?" Yume looked at Agumon then Yume. After a second he chased after his partner.

Kyuubi Naruto
06-28-2006, 06:03 PM
Shin looked at Ishitama."You really think Im scared of that?Although,I do need to thank you for taking out that thing.Caught me off guard,thats all..Shield of the Just!"He slides a digicard from his Digideck into his D-Ban,and a large shield appears on Guilmon's right arm."By the way,im not running away!YOU HELPED ME!AND NOW I HAVE TO HELP YOU!!GUILMON!USE THE SHIELD!

"You got it!"He ran toward them and helped them block him off.While he is pushing him back with the help of the twins and their digimon,he says,"So....urgh...who is this Pyromon anyway?My Shield of Just is much stronger than your digishields,but this Pyromon guy is really tough!"

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 06:24 PM
OOC - When did you join them?? *goes read again*

Kyuubi Naruto
06-28-2006, 06:28 PM
OOC:Ishitama and I were about to fight.The saw my character on the beach,and then Ishitama's brother sent him to battle me.We WERE going to battle until we got attacked by this Dark Digimon,then Gabumon destroyed it.

Izumi Orimoto
06-28-2006, 06:45 PM
ooc- you do relize that meramon ran off right?

Tsukasa walked down the beach seeing a gaggle of humans and digimon partners he grunted and walked past them.

Tigris
06-28-2006, 07:03 PM
"HORN ATTACK!" yeleld the ferocious Gabumon. He charged his head and spiked Frigimon through the middle, then swung his head the other way. it cut him in half, the torso laying on the ground.
"That was too easy. He is still alive," he said, watching as Frigimon re-connected.

"SUB-ZERO ICE PUNCH!" bellowed Frigimon, creating an array of ice crystals. Gabumon dodged, but a stray spike hit him in the back.
"HAHAHAH! You will die!" he shouted sinister-like.

"Gabumon. Try your other attack. I know he is a Champion level, but you can beat him," he said encouragingly to his little, dragon friend.
THen Tora saw Musou.
"Who the hell-" he cut himself off, "Never mind. Let's finish Frosty," as he turned towards the snowman.

Kyuubi Naruto
06-28-2006, 07:07 PM
OOC:Um,Izumi,Im fighting Gabumon,not Maremon,didnt you read?

Crimson Eyes
06-28-2006, 07:20 PM
Musou watched what Gabumon had done to Frigimon and was apalled. "He's brutally destroying these digimon. I'm not one to interrupt in other's affairs but this has to stop. Are you ready Gaomon?" Gaomon nodded with a scowl on his face. "Let me at him Kyran!" Kyran pointed. "Enoughs Enough! Gaomon attack with Gao Rush!" Gaomon jumped at Gabumon and unleashed a long flurry of punches on him. "Take this!"

guardian mina
06-28-2006, 07:25 PM
She had weird noises coming from the forest area and she ran towards it Bukamon clinging onto her shoulder for dear life. " Bukamon? you okay up there!?" Bukamon didn't answer so she took him from her shoulder and ran with him in her arms and ran into what seemed like twins. " HEY! watch it where your standing!!!" She sat up and rubbed her head and checked Bukamon. " you okay?" He nodded and they both stared at the boys that she was sitting on. She quickly stood up and glared at the boys. " you two get up! and who are you?"

Tigris
06-28-2006, 08:02 PM
"What the hell?" Gabumon said as the charging Gaomon attacked. He blocked a few, but got a powerful hit and soared upwards.

"What is your problem?!" he shouted, "He attacked us! Besides, Snowball can shift back together you idiot!" he shouted.

Tora rested a hand on Gabumon's shoulder and said to Musou, "You know...that immaturity-Nevermind. But please leave. Gabumon, dodge!" Tora shouted all of a sudden.

"SUB-ZERO ICE PUNCH!" yelled the evil Frigimon. It missed Gabumon by a mile. But it did not miss its' target. It hit Gaomon dead on, and he was frozen solid.

"That's what he gets. But this Frigimon is getting stronger. What do we do, Tora?" he asked his companion.

Tora turned to Musou and said politley, "I am going to free him; under conditions. Option A, you leave or help; Option B, I fight you, along with Frosty."
I hope he does not pick Option B...

Crimson Eyes
06-28-2006, 08:11 PM
OOC: My character's name is Kyran, Tigris. :D

Kyran looked at Tora with a surprised look. "Damn. I'm sorry. I thought you were brutalizing them for no reason. But if they were bad, I'd have no problem with that." Kyran looked at Frigimon and frosty. "You're fighting a champion? Alright. I apologize for my mistake. I'll help you defeat these two digimon. Now please free Gaomon." Gaomon just stood there, frozen solid. "Free....me."

Tigris
06-28-2006, 08:28 PM
OOC: I realized that, Crimson. ^_^ I was toying with your mind. What an enigma. I even made you accidentally call yourself Musou! Manipulation...^_^
Also, funny comedy.(Gaomon) Another thing...THERE IS ->ONE<- DIGIMON. All the other names were crude jokes. 0_0` Sorry for the confusion.
BIC:

"Hmm." Tora thought intetly.
"Gabumon, hurry. Gaomon may be able to help us."

"No problem, Tora!" He faced Gaomon. Just for a second, you could see a malicous smile on Gabumon. But it was almost unnoticable...except to Gaomon.
"This is going to be...fun," he whispered to himself.
He opened his mouth and said, "Blue BLaster!" and blue flames issued from his mouth. It melted the ice; but caught Gaomon on fire.
Gabumon let out a little snicker at the flaming dog.

Crimson Eyes
06-28-2006, 08:47 PM
OOC: I get DEP for this battle too, right?

Kyran watched as Gaomon ran around the area with blue flames on him. "Ahhh! Kyran help! Help me!" Kyran tried to grab Gaomon. "Gaomon stop! Wait!" Kyran finally got a hold on Gaomon and dropped him on the cold ground. The flames went out and Gaomon got up. He growled at Gabumon. "Gaomon cut it out! We have a battle to fight. Now, Tora, We're gonna have to make peace between Gaomon and Gabumon. Now since we have two rookie against a champion, it should be no problem. But just in case." Kyran took out a digicard. "Digimodify! Meat!" Kyran slided the card through his digiwatch. A piece of meat appeared. Kyran took it and ripped it in half. He gave some to Gaomon and then gave some to Gabumon. "Here, you'll only get half the power of the item but it will make you stronger for a little bit." Gaomon devoured the meat and then looked at Frigimon. "Ok, now it's time to get down to business. Gaomon attack!" Gaomon ran at Frigimon. "Double backhand!" Gaomon started spinning towards Frigimon and started to strike him as he was spinning.

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 08:58 PM
They looked at her, and blinked, a blush spread over both of there faces, as they stood up, and bowed wtih apology. "Sorry miss," They said in unison, as there now returned baby digimon clunged to there backs. They looked at her in the eyes. They smiled at her, and held out there hands.

"I am Ishitama, and this is my brother Merugo," He said with a smile, "and were twins!"

guardian mina
06-28-2006, 09:12 PM
She brushed herself off and pushed by them."Just stay out of my way and me and my digimon will leave you alone!" Bukamon looked at them and frowned and whispered something into her ear. Mina turned around slowly." oh...you two guys are digidestins....well...a pleasure to meet you... i'm Mina....and this is Bukamon...my virus digimon...."

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 09:21 PM
(Twins)

"Hmm...So you a dark Digidestin?" He said walking over to her, both of them leaning in, with there hands in there pockets, "Nah, Your to cute to be one," He said with a smile, as they backed off, "Well, Happy Contaminating." they told her, as they began to walk away.

guardian mina
06-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Mina growled as they leaned in and Bukamon bit Merugo hard on his ear. " heh...come on Bukamon...let leaves these to light digi losers to die here.....we have work to do..." Bukamon realised Merugo and climbed back onto Mina's shoulder as she began to walk off.

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 09:29 PM
(Twins)

"SONOFA!" They said as they turned back to face her, " Gabumon! Ready?" He said to his digimon, as the little horned fella, jumped off of his shoulder, and digivolved.

"Yep....BLUE BLASTA!" He shouted as he launched a blue fireball towards them, his brothers digimon digivolved too, " Lets go," He said, His digimon nodded, and turned to face her, "PYROSPHERE!" And launched normal colored fireball at her.

Tigris
06-28-2006, 09:58 PM
OOC: I would think so.
BIC:

Gabumon looked at the meat thoughtfully, but though better of it.
"He does not mean to be rude, " Tora said to Kyran, "But he is one of independence, as am I."

The heavy fists hit Frigimon with extreme force, sending him backwards.
"SUB-ZERO ICE PU-" a fan of blue flames torched him before he could attack.
"GaahhHH!" he screamed.
"You'll pay for that!"
"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" he grumbled, and furiously chunked packed ice at Gabumon and Gaomon.

Crimson Eyes
06-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Kyran sighed. "But the meat will make him a little bit stronger for this fight." Meanwhile, Gaomon once again jumped towards Frijimon but collided with one of the snowballs. He was knocked back by Gabumon. He got up slowly and brushed the snow off of his body. "Gah! You stupid snowcone!" Kyran growled at Frijimon. "You're doing great Gaomon, ya just gotta hit him where it hurts!" Gaomon charged forward at Frijimon. "Gao Furry!" Gaomon started attacking frosty with a flurry of punches. Kyran looked at Tora. "Hey Tora, you got any ideas how we can waste this guy faster?"

Tigris
06-28-2006, 10:53 PM
"Well," Tora said, "We can not defeat him. He will only lose by...1.Being overpowered; not an option because we are only Rookie. 2.Being melted; might work, but will come back eith more snow. 3.My plan," Tora said slyly.

"Here is the plan. There are mountains, about fifteen yards west. We go there and fight him. He wuld no longer be invincible."

Tora took off sprinting, and arrived in, still freezing, a rocky area.
"Gabumon, Gaomon. Over here. Fight him here."

"Of course!" Gabumon said aloud, "Make the enemies strngth his weakness."
He followed Tora and stood on the rock. Frigimon chased and caught up.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" "HAAAH!"
He fired multiple, nearly solid, balls pf snow.
He ran out, and was angry.
"NO! SUB-ZERO ICE P-"

"BLUE BLASTER!" shouted Gabumon.

guardian mina
06-28-2006, 10:54 PM
Mina smirked as the colored balls of flames came towards her. " Bukamon!! digimodify!" She pulled out a virus card and scanned it in her digivice. "Bukamon! digivolve into! SnowGoburimon!" SnowGoburimon stood in front of Mina and ice swirled around his black form. Mina spun around and winked at the boys and yelled," SnowGoburimon! Black ice attack on the flames!!!" SnowGoburimon waved one of his arms and ice apeared around himself and Mina and it hurtled towards the twins deflecting the fire balls like they were toothpicks. " I wish not to fight cute guys...so if you excuse us..i have Digimon to corrupt..." With that Mina and SnowGoburimon disapeared with a brisk icey wind.

Airsoft
06-28-2006, 11:21 PM
"Ugh! I'm lost again!" Amy cried as she threw her head back in frustration. Kokomon who wad currently on top of Amy's head fell to the ground. "Ouch!"
Amy turned around and picked up her digimon. "Sorry Ko, didn't mean to." (Ko=nickname) "It's okay. No damage here." The three horned digimon chirped. Amy looked back at what was suppous to be a compass like thing on her d-band..but she couldn't make it out.

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 11:23 PM
(Twins.)

As there digimon devolved they looked at eachother, "Cute?", Ishitama said, "Guys?" Merugo finished. They stood there for a second then a small blush came over there faces, "Who do you think she is talking about!" He stated, "I think she meant both of us," Said merugo. They talked about it, as there digimon clung to there backs, and they began to walk around the lake.

guardian mina
06-28-2006, 11:34 PM
Mina had watched them from the shadows as they left and they could probably hear her laughter as they walked off. " they were cute....but to easily distracting...." SnowGoburimon sighed and shook his head."then maybe you need to GET A LIFE!" he screamed. Mina looked at him and sighed," fine fine...forget about the cute...awesome...very hott....guys....-sighs and starts to daydream-"

Blood Assassin
06-28-2006, 11:40 PM
(Twins, Negi right ow is off on his own, somewhere in a desert terrain.)

The twins decided to go swimming, so they stripped down to there boxers, and dived in, there digimon digivolving, and diving in after there masters. They swam a a few laps there bodies exposed, as they began to play after getting bored with track swimming.

Airsoft
06-28-2006, 11:47 PM
"Ahhhh what are we going to do Ko? We're lost, hungry, tired, and pennyless! How are we going to survive?" Amy fell to her knees in front of a lake utter defeat. Kokomon bounced around its tamer so that it was facing Amy. "Cheer up Amy. We should be able to find the other digidestined soon!" "But Ko! I don't understand this silly compass thing. How are we going to-" Amy stopped in mid-sentence as she heard a splash. Next thing she knew she was drenched in water. "What the!" she looked up to see two guys about a few years older than her swimming around in the lake.

Blood Assassin
06-29-2006, 12:49 AM
(Twins)

They looked up, after splashing a girl, " Sorry.," They both said, as they turned to face her completely, swiming up to her, they stopped right in front of her, with smiles. "Did we uh...Did we get you wet?" They asked with an uneasy smile. They winked, and waited for her answer.

Insolence
06-29-2006, 05:00 AM
"So you are ignoring me!" Lusi moved her Poyomon from her arms to her left shoulder. "How dare you! well lets start over, my name is Lusi vera and who are you guys?" Lusi stroke over the head from poyomon and he started to make soft little huming sounds.

Airsoft
06-29-2006, 07:27 AM
Amy almost did a double take once she realized they were twins. "Heh...what do you think?" She stood up and started wrinkling out her hair and her shirt. "Who are you guys anyway?" she asked as Kokomon jump up on her shoulder.

Crimson Eyes
06-29-2006, 08:52 AM
"Let's go Gaomon!" Kyran and Gaomon followed Tora, Gabumon, and Madam popsicle (aka Frigimon). Kyran kept running until he saw Frigimon having a stand off with Gabumon. Kyran smirked because Frigimon had his back turned. Frigimon was trapped between Gabumon and Gaomon. As Kyran and Gaomon were running, Kyran pointed at Frijimon. "Gaomon attack with Gabumon!" Gaomon lunged out at Frijimon. "Alright then! Gao Rush!" Gaomon sent out a flurry of faster and stronger punches.

Insolence
06-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Lusi walked around the twins and looked Amy right in her eyes, "I was talking to them first, but who are you anyway?" Lusi stroke with one hand true her hair. "My name is Lusi Vera" She put out her hand for Amy to shake it. "And this is my partner Poyomon"

Airsoft
06-29-2006, 09:11 AM
Amy was slightly taken back but then recovered. "Amy, and this is my partern Kokomon. Nice ta meet cha." she smiled and shook Lusi's hand. "I didn't mean to be rude. I'm just lost and not in a good mood." she apologized.
ooc: haha! that ryhmed

Kyuubi Naruto
06-29-2006, 10:25 AM
OOC:Ha,it did!XD.

As Shin and Guilmon were walking through the forest,the heard a conversation going on in the distance."Guilmon,looks like we're meeting people everywhere we go."

Guilmon looked straight at Shin."Whatever happened to your tatic about not wanting to get into anything with other people?"

"Well,after I met those twin guys,maybe all of this isnt to bad.Besides,who knows?We might find some girls here,ya know?"

Guilmon rolled his eyes and began to listen closely to the talking."I think its come deeper in from the west......"

Shin nodded at Guilmon."Right,lets go."They walked along the trail,and soon ended up reaching the lake where the twins and Amy were.He then walked out to the lake and stood infront of it."Well if it isnt the dynamic duo!"He said as he looked at the twins."Had feeling I'd fine you two here."

Guilmon saw the water,and looked uneasy."Uh,Shin,maybe we should leave...."

Insolence
06-29-2006, 12:25 PM
"So, you also have a digimon I see. Wanne train abit together now?" Lusi put Poyomon on the ground. "My digimon is still in its baby stage so a little training wound hurt." Poyomon again flew a little bit up in the air. "Yes I need to fight, so I can become strong again" Poyomon said. "Lusi wants me strong so please Kokomon lets fight!"

Darkwings
06-29-2006, 12:31 PM
i dont get it are we quoting poems or something

guardian mina
06-29-2006, 01:40 PM
Mina watched the pathetic digi people by the lake. " how retarded...going swimming at a time like this...They need to be training...so at least when we get stronger they could be a challenge..." Bukamon ( who had devovled some time later) sighed and shook his head." Maybe we should talk to them again...get to know them..maybe even have...Some friends??" Mina glared at Bukamon. " FRIENDS!!??" She was sure that they could hear her but she didn't care. " Friends are for the weak minded...i got hurt having friends and family...so no more...from now on Bukamon...we are family...becuase i can trust you more than i can trust you more than i can trust other people..." She turned and walked out of the forest but kept close to it. Bukamon leaped off of Mina's shoulder and went over ot the other people who were by the lake ignoring Mina's yells of protest. " BUKAMON!!! Get back here!!!!"

Airsoft
06-29-2006, 01:50 PM
"Uh.." Amy looked at her digimon, "Ko, do you wana train?" she asks. "Of course I want to train! I can't wait to show you how strong I can be Amy." Kokomon jumped down of Amy's shoulder. "Okay. Kokomon is still in it's baby stage too...I guess." Amy still unsure about this stepped back to give her partner some room.

guardian mina
06-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Mina ran over to Bukamon but tripped over a baby digimon in the prcess and fell into the water behind the twins."BUKAMON!!!!" She screamed as she came up above the water. Mina climbed out of the water and tried to get her plaid skirt dried. " dang it...it took me forever to get this....and it took me about 3 seconds to ruin it..." Mina then relized something and she turned around and looked at the light digi-losers." ohh great....."

Insolence
06-29-2006, 02:59 PM
"Alright Poyomon, here we go!" Lusi was realy ready for it, altho she had no idea how Poyomon would fight. what kind of attacks did Poyomon had? Poyomon flew towarts Kokomon. Bouble attack Shouted Poyomon and a stream of boubles flew to Kokomon.

guardian mina
06-29-2006, 03:26 PM
Mina watches the fight before picking up Bakumon and leaving* " damn...digi-losers..."

guardian mina
06-29-2006, 03:26 PM
Mina watches the fight before picking up Bakumon and leaving* " damn...digi-losers..."

Airsoft
06-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Kokomon was hit by poyomon's attack. "Kokomon!" Amy shouted as her digimon slid towards her. Kokomon opened its eyes to look at Amy. "You got to have confidence in me Amy. That's where I get my strength." Amy noded her head and Kokomon jumped back up to its feet. "Bubble Blow!" Kokomon sends a stream of acid bubbles at poyomon.

guardian mina
06-29-2006, 03:31 PM
OOC: damn it...sorry..damn computer forze.....>.<))

Blood Assassin
06-29-2006, 04:07 PM
(Twins)

They got out of the water with there digimon, picked up there clothes, and left, they walked through the forest, and stopped deeply in there, as they made a fire using fire breath. They sat by the flames and dried off, just putitng on there pants, but leaving there shirts off, so that they could enjoy the breeze.

Kyuubi Naruto
06-29-2006, 05:37 PM
Shin watched the twins as they just simply walked away from everyone else."Heh,not the social type I guess." He then turned to the bushes,which he had heard Mina yelling at Bakumon,right before they both left."If you ask me,all of these people around here have issues,leaving without even a glance.Guilmon,lets get going."

Guilmon began to walk away."Ok,come on."

Forgotten Rocker
06-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Kotaku woke up in a desert like area. For some reason she was very confused. After all before hand she had been at soccer practice now she was.... here. Looking around she saw nothing in her surrondings but an egg that was 4 times bigger then normal. Looking around she picked it up and put her ear to it, hearing something moving around. Slowly she tapped it on the base of it and a crack formed down the middle. Next minute it exploded intoa cloud of dust making her cough.

"Sorry about that Kotaku-san" a small voice piped up.

Openning her eyes she saw a small raccon shaped thing with metal on its head holding a card in its mouth. "What are you?" she asked.

The racoon let the card drop from his mouth and said "I'm Kapurimon. And I'm a digimon and not just any digimon, I'm your partner!"

"Partner?" Kotaku asked.

"Yeah you know we work together" Kapurimon stopped "Oh and I got something for you!" he moved the card toward her.

Picking it up she saw it said Puppet and then something in a language she didnt understand. Kapurimon went to her wrist and for the first time she saw the watch like object on her wrist. "This is your D-ban. It can use that card to give me special abilities and make me digivolve, but only with your help!" he looked at her "So will you be my partner?"

Kotaku nodded "Sure!"

Kapurimon then smiled "Good, then I should tell you the history of my World!"

Insolence
06-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Poyomon was not able to dodge the acid boubles and was hit frontal. "Poyomon!" Lusi screamed as she jumped forward catching him before he fell out of the sky. "You ok?" Poyomon grinned. "Ofcourse am I ok, You wanted me to train so I will train!" again Poyomon flew forward and blasted his boubles in the direction of Kokomon. "Eat that Kokomon!"

Kyuubi Naruto
06-29-2006, 08:09 PM
As Shin and Guilmon traveled through the lush jungle they grew tired."Guilmon,tell me,is there anyhthing to do around this place?"

"It would have been fun if we fought with one of those people at the lake...."

"Yeah,but that would be unexpected.What about those twins?I was about to fight one,then he ran off to do somethig with some Pyromon guy.Its like their insane,and just walk out on people without a glance."

"Shin,why dont I tell you whats really going on in this world?Would it take your mind off of things?"

"Sure."

"Ok WarGreymon, ImperialDramon, and Gallantmon ruled with the Digital world."

"Hold up,Gallantmon?Isnt that one of your Digivolution stages?"

Guilmon smiled."Yep!One day I'll be able to digivolve into him,and I'll be the strongest digimon alive!"

Shin smiled at his enthusiasm."And I'll be there to help."

"Anyway,there were rumors about trouble in the digital world.There was this girl was was trying to enter the digital world.SHE WAS THE CAUSE FOR ALL THIS!By her breaking into the D-World,destiny was broken.Many digimon were taken over by the corruption,even WarGreymon!He was taken over by darkness,and now is called BlackWarGreymon!Well,the other two leaders emerged and then there was this war that lasted for a long time!WarGreymon was deleted,and now everything is back to normal."

"Well,if anything is back to normal,then why do you need us digidestine?"

Guilmon looked confused."Im not completely sure.Some people say that BlackWarGreymon is still alive,and with all of these strong digimon,like me,finding partners to battle with,if he is still alive,we'd be able to defeat him easily."

"That's quite the fairytale you got there."He then spotted a light in the distance."Hey,check it out!Over there,the jungle ends!Maybe there's civilization somewhere around there."He began to walk ahead.

Guilmon followed impatiently."Stop!This way just leads to....."

A desert.

"What?More hot areas!?How do you digimon survive here?"

"Ways that only work for digimon.Come'on Shin,we need to keep on moving."

Shin nodded slowly,and followed his digimon partner.

Airsoft
06-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Kokomon jumped out of the way just in time. But poyomon's attack went right towards Amy. Kokomon jumped in front of her just in time. It flew back into Amy's chest. "Kokomon are you insane!?" Kokomon recovered and sent any other bubble blow at poyomon.

Insolence
06-30-2006, 05:55 AM
Lusi felt something strange coming over her, she knew that Kokomon was much stronger then Poyomon was. But still she felt the urge to go on and fight Kokomon and Amy. Poyomon got a direct hit from the boubles again and this time fell to the ground. "Poyomon!" Lusi again wanted to run to Poyomon but suddenly her digiwatch began to glow blue. "Poyomon digivolve in..." The blue glow became a beam and hitted Poyomon. "...Patamon!"
http://digimon.intellos.net/patamon.gif
"Well now Kokomon, I guess your no match for me now!"

Airsoft
06-30-2006, 10:46 AM
Amy stared in awe as Poyomon digivolved into Patamon. She looked down at her partner with concern, "Pay no attention to Patamons remarks Ko." "Don't worry Amy. Just give me your trust and I won't let you down!" Amy felt the confidence flowing from Kokomon to her. "...Right. Okay Ko lets send another bubble blow at 'em. We're gona have to be quick 'cause we don't know what kind of attack they got."
Kokomon noded and sent its bubble blow attack at Patamon.

Insolence
06-30-2006, 01:02 PM
Lusi realy started to get in to this match. "Patamon, dodge Kokomons attack!" Patamon swithly dived under the boubles from patamon and opened its mouth. "Boom Bouble" He shouted as a large pink bouble flew at Kokomon. A bouble that would explode on inpact.

guardian mina
06-30-2006, 08:03 PM
Mina had seen someone go into the forest area and she turned bakc to where she found Bukamon. She had picked up Bukamon and carried him in her arms and glared straight ahead as she reached the driftwood. " dang digi-losers....." Bukamon sighed and glanced at the other digimon wishing to play. ' why can;t we be good digi-destins?' Mina stopped and dropped Bukamon and glared down at him. " Becuase...My father abused me all my life!!! i HAVE no friends Bukamon!!! YOU can follow me if you want! i DON"T CARE!!!!" With that she walked off towards the driftwood and sat down. Bukamon watched her and then ran off into the woods to find the twins to help.

Kyuubi Naruto
06-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Shin then saw something go by at a pretty fast speed,it looked like another digimon."Woah...what..was that?"

"It was another digimon!I can tell,and I sense it too!"

"Should we leave it alone,or should we chase after it?"

"It looked in a hurry,I doubt we'd be able to catch up with it now."

Shin nodded and thought for a minute."Follow me."He then walked off in the direction the digimon had come from.

Airsoft
06-30-2006, 08:55 PM
ooc: this is my last one untill next week cause im going on a trip. I might not be back until thrusday.
bic: Patamons attack headed straight toward Kokomon. "Kokomon!" Amy shouted. but it was to late. The boom bubble hit Kokomon. Amy ran towards her partner. "I'm sorry I let you down..Amy." it whispered. "No. You didn't let me down. I let you down, I didn't put all my trust in you and I'm sorry." Then Amy got this funny feeling in her gut and her partner began to glow. "Kokomon!" "Kokomon digivolve into...Lopmon!"

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/twilight_walker/Lopmon2.jpg

abilities= Lopmon can ride air currents by using his ears to catch rising air.

attack = Blazing Ice: Lopmon leaps into the air and quickly shoots small icy crystallline bolts from his mouth that can harm his enemies as well as freeze them.
Tiny Twister (Petit Twister)

Double Typhoon: Team attack with Terriermon.

Blood Assassin
06-30-2006, 11:14 PM
(Twins)

They looked at the fire for a few minutes, before putting on there shirts, they looked around, and there digimon clung to there shoulders. Just as a tiny digimon ran straight into Merugo.

(Merugo) "HEY! Who are you?" He asked, looking at the tiny digimon with a small smile.

guardian mina
06-30-2006, 11:14 PM
Mina sat there on the driftwood and watched the ocean waves.She sighed sadly and wishes she could die.

Bukamon bumped into the twin with the black suit on and sat there dazed.He then looked up at him and trembled.

Mina sat there still and she slowly stood up her blonde hair flowing around her shoulders as she stands there.

guardian mina
06-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Bukamon trembled in Merugo's arms. " mina she is thinking bad thoughts.......please help her..i don;t want her to die!!!"

Mina took off her shoes and walked into the ocean water. " whats the point....if i go home...my dad will kill me eventually....."The dark blob covered her body making her think miserable thoughts as she sinks deeper and deeper into dispear.

Bukamon tugged on Merugo's pant leg as he jumped from his arms.

Blood Assassin
06-30-2006, 11:38 PM
(Twins)

They picked the little guy up, and held him close, as they carried him off to a beach, they found a girl begging to drown in a black watery black blob, and walked over to it, his digimon digivolved, " ATTACK!" They said, as they each launched fire balls at the blob.

guardian mina
06-30-2006, 11:42 PM
The blob turns mina's head and she looks at the twins her eyes a pure brown. Her lips moved silently as if to say" help me" but no words came out.

Bukamon jumped from Merugo's arms and ran over to Mina and started to squill and shout trying to get her out of the spell she was in.

Mina looked down at her digimon and she sats down her arms curling around her knees the Black blob still covering her.

Blood Assassin
06-30-2006, 11:47 PM
(Twins)

The twins launched themsleves at the blob, and tackled the girl to the ground, "LET GO!" they shouted, as they pried the blob off of her, and tossed it into the water forcefully. Glaring at it, they slid DigiCannons card to there digimon, and blasted it out of existance.

guardian mina
06-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Mina layed on the ground and she blushes at the two boys that had come to save her and she quickly stood up. She cleared her throat and looked at the boys. " thanks....."
Bukamon jumped into Mina's arms and snugled into her chest. " i'm so glad your back to normal!!! i was worried!!!'
Mina smiled and kissed the boys cheeks before sitting back on the drift wood.

Blood Assassin
07-01-2006, 12:15 AM
(Twins)

They both blushed, and looked at eachother, "No problem..." They said, as they turned around to leave, feeling slightly elated.

guardian mina
07-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Mina stands up and walks towards the desert to train. " see ya later twins! and thanks once again...."
Bukamon sat on Mina;s shoulder as she walked towards the desert. He see's a boy and a digimon walking towards them. Mina! look at the kid...he has a digimon with him....

Mina looked up just in time before running into the boy. " HEY! watch it!"

Prophet of Death
07-01-2006, 06:56 AM
*shoots his digimon* LoL

Kyuubi Naruto
07-01-2006, 07:54 AM
OOC:What?No spamming.

Shin had rubbed his head after he had bumped into Mina."Ouch...."He looked toward her."Oh,sorry about...."He then looks at Bukamon."A digimon?Hey,are you one of the digidestins?"

"Yeah!Another digimon!Who are you two?And have you met any other digimon."Guilmon had been estatic to see another digimon like him.

guardian mina
07-01-2006, 01:18 PM
Mina blinked as she looked at the overhyper digimon. " uhhh..i am not one of those light digi-losers if that's what your asking...and yes there was a seadramon over towards the ocean a while ago....and I am Mina...and this little guy is Bakumon..."

Bukamon jumped from Mina's arms and looked at the other digimon. " hey! i saw you as i ran by......o.o whoa...this is awkward...."

Mina just looked at the boy wondering if he could be a challenge but shook her head. " sorry for bumping into you..i am in a hurry..."

Kyuubi Naruto
07-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Shin shook his head."Ah,its fine.It was probably my fault anyway.So,your not a good digidestin?Neither am I,im pretty much Neutral at the time being.Well,if your in a hurry,we don't wanna get in your way.Oh,and Im Shin,and this is Guilmon."

Guilmon stared at Bukamon."Shin!Look!This is the Digimon we saw running earlier!"

Shin knelt down to Bukamon."Yeah,it sure is...."He then stood back up."Before you get going,have you seen the twin boys at all?Or anybody else?"

guardian mina
07-01-2006, 01:36 PM
MIna blinked and glared down at Bukamon. " Yeah i have..the twins were by the ocean. Two girls are battling down at the pond and...." She pauses to check her digi-map and the trackers sah had placed on everyone she had met so far. " you which we are in sector 12..isn't that right Bukamon??"
Bukamon nodded and poked Gulimon for no reason.

Mina sighed and rolled ehr eyes and then held out her hand to Shin. " well you aren't in the way...and in fact your the only one who has properly introduced himself..."

Bukamon nodded and held out his hand to Gulimon. " Nice to meet you to Gulimon! ^.^"

Blood Assassin
07-01-2006, 03:13 PM
(Brothers)

The appeared through some brush of the forest, as they walked into a scene where mina was with the man, her and her digimon were holding out hands, they raised eyebrows and looked at eachother, then at there digimon, wandering what the hell was going on. Then all of a sudden they heard crashes ahead of them, as a few giant trees feel to the floor.

(Negi)

He sliced down trees, as if it was a hot butter knife through butter, he easily cut down. He looked around, and shrugged, as he trained with his digivolved digimon, who now had a sword. He sliced them down too, sweat dripping from both of there faces.

guardian mina
07-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Mina heard crashing noises and saw trees falling from the forest are next to her. " hmmm..if you excuse me....Shin...i shall see you later...bye!" She then ran off in the direction of the trees.
Bukamon ran after Mina after saying his goodbye's ith Gulimon and he glanced back at Shin and Gulimon before he leaped into the air and digivolved into SnowGoburimon. He then ran and caught up with Mina and stayed at her pace until they reached the forest area.
Mina smirked as she saw the twins again but ran past them and stopped as a sword swung at her head.

Blood Assassin
07-01-2006, 03:56 PM
(Negi)

He saw the sword lose balence out of his digimons hands, and zoomed in fast, to stop it, he appeared in front of the woman, his back pressed softly agaist her, as his blade came up to meet the digimons, the blade clashed against his, as he grinned. "Not bad," He said to his digimon, as he walked out of the girls way, and walked away from them, heading into the forest and disappearing for more training.

(Brothers)

They ran after mina, and stopped when the sword flew towards her, they were stunned by the mans speed, and watched him save her life. Looking from her to him, they noticed that he disappeared and walked after him.

guardian mina
07-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Mina blinked and fell to the ground stunned. "He...was...so...fast....O.O;"
SnowGoburimon picked mina up and set her on her feet " come on mina....snap out of it......" he was hitting her gently on the head trying to make her snap out of her daze.
Mina felt SG hitting her and she glared up at him. " okay okay..i'm fine now......but...he was so fast..we need to train more!!!!"

Kyuubi Naruto
07-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Guilmon yelled,"See ya Bukamon!Good to meet you to!",hoping that Bukamon would hear him from the forest."See Shin!Not all of the other digidestin ar bad people!They were nice!"

Shin nodded."Your right.Maybe we'll run into those Mina and Bukamon again sometime if we're lucky."Shin then stared into the open."Hey,did she say there was an ocean out there?"

Guilmon nodded twice.

"Well,then,lets get going.If we're lucky,we'll find it before the sun sets!"

"But what about the forest?I mean,they charged in there so frantically,and I did hear this big crash.Should we go check it out?"

"Nah,if we did,they'd probably think we were stalking them.Bad Second Impression."

Guilmon thought about it."Ok."He then began to walk in the direction Mina and Bukamon had came from,and Shin follwed behind.

guardian mina
07-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Snowgoburimon looked at mina like she was crazy. " what do you mean train!!?? you and i have been traing all our lives for each other..and you want to train some more!!!???"
Mina looked at SG and sighed. " Yes sg....come on...lets go somewhere quiet......maybe the ocean? i never had seen the sunset before from over water..." Mina started to walk back out where she say Shin and gulimon and she blinked as she saw them head towards the ocean. " Gah..i don;t want to stalk him.....bad impression....come on Sg....lets go somewhere else..." She then began to walk somewhere else when she tripped over something. " HEY!! WTH is with me!? am i just danger proned or what!!?? >.<' "
SnowGoburimon looked at what mina tripped on and blinked in confusion. " Its a rock........with a....nose? O.O; MINA!! it's a veggiemon!!!!"

Veggiemon jumped up from where the girl tripped over him. " Why you little girl!!!"

Kyuubi Naruto
07-01-2006, 08:04 PM
OOC:Just a coincidence that our characters thought the same thing,huh?XD.

Shin saw the ocean over the horizon of the desert."Check it out!There it is!And just in time,right before sunset!"

Guilmon began to run ahead of Shin."Come on Shin!I'll run so fast it'll make it look like your going in slow motion!"He then sped ahead to the ocean.

Shin looked at his D-Ban for a while."Hmmm......"He looked up Bukamon and SnowGuborimon."Heh.....Nah,it wouldnt come down to that,we wouldnt fight each other."He then deleted SnowGuborimon off of the D-Ban,then looked ahead and saw Guilmon."Maybe being stuck in the digital world wont be too bad after all!Wait up Guilmon!"He ran off ahead to catch up with his digimon.

guardian mina
07-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Mina looked at the Veggiemon and sat up and she glared at it. " watch it! digi scum!"

Snowgoburimon shook his head and then looked at the veggiemon with anger in his eyes. " apologize to Mina...Now....."

Veggiemon looked at the tamer and thne to the virus digimon.." heh..heh..no hard feelings right?? Right??"

Mina thought for a while before shaking her head. " no it isn't...." She stood up slowly and took out a digicard." VAnish Veggiemon...before i count to three.... One...."
Veggiemon started to hop away quickly.
" Two"
Veggiemon hops faster towards the ocean to get seadramon.
" Three...You lose....." Mina smirked and scanned the card.

Blood Assassin
07-01-2006, 10:49 PM
(Negi)

"Alright, lets do this," He said as he closed his eyes, and a blue arua surrounded his body, raising his blade with one hand, he stood in front of a 500ft tree, he grinned, and brought his blade down, like a thunder struck it, the tree split in two.

(Brothers)

They sighed, and walked over to a tree, where they began to punch it madly.

guardian mina
07-01-2006, 11:30 PM
SnowGoburimon appeared in front of Veggiemon and smirked as a Wave of virus codes shoot towards it.
Mina had scanned Virus wave a card that allowed viruses to control weaker digimon.
Veggiemon stopped moving and turned a black color with red stripes as the virus wave took over his digicode.

Mina walked over to the now virus Veggiemon and patted it's head. " Good veggiemon..now..i want you to go spy on Shin......just to make sure he gets stronger..."
Veggimon nodded his head and hopped off.

Tigris
07-02-2006, 12:07 AM
"Ahhhh!" growled a disgruntled Frigimon. He fell over in pain.
"No...evil shall RULE!" he shouted in disbelief.

Tora walks over to Frigimon and say softly, "Perhaps. But it was obviously a false rein for you, Frigimon."
Gabumon dashes over and shouts, "Blue Blaster!" and blue flames burned the Snowman digimon.

"AhhH! AHhh!" he screamed in pain. A glowing ensued, then he stopped. He opened his eyes and said, "Wh-...WHo are you?" with a hint of fright.

"Hmm. It seems another evil presence is in the mix." Tora said to himself silently.
"You were under evil calculation. I am sorry for thy injuries. It is apparent that you have no such recollection."
Tora swiftly scans a card.(he was so quick, the card was not even visible but for a second)
But a glow healed Frigimon.
"Go, and be free my good digimon."

"Th-...Thank you for the help, sir. I'll see you later. Thanks again!" he said smiling, then stalked off to the snowy horizon...

Blood Assassin
07-02-2006, 12:10 AM
(Negi)

He continued to slash down trees, as he slowly began to clear a area, his digimon getting stronger and stronger, with every slash. The duo continued to slash down trees, as they moved fast through the forest. They made there way out of the forest, and came to a beach. " Alright, Lets relax for a Bit," He told his digimon, as it dedigivolved into its baby form. Walking over to a large piece of rock, he sat down, and soothed into relaxation.

guardian mina
07-02-2006, 02:18 AM
Mina had watched Veggiemon folow Shin and gulimon and then started to walk back into the ofrest area but soon got tired.
Bukamon layed down benth a tree and fell asleep quickly.
Mina soon followed pursuit of Bukamon as she cuddles up to her digimon and fell asleep.

Insolence
07-02-2006, 04:01 AM
Lusi smiled at Amy. "Well I guess that this training went very wel dont you?" She walked to Patamon. "Well done patamon, but we will stop now. I dont want you to get hurt in just a training. You showed me that you are strong and thats enough" Patamon flew in to the arms of Lusi. "Thank you Lusi, I am very glad that you am proud of me."

guardian mina
07-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Mina and Bukamon slept peacefully as they waited for night to come.

Kyuubi Naruto
07-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Shin had been watching the sunset as Guilmon was having a swim in the water,and then he saw someone else from far away on the beach."Huh?Another digidestin.Ha,this place is crawling with us.Yo Guilmon!We got some company!"

Guilmon came up from under water and took in a deep breath."What?"He then looked east and saw Negi."Let's go say hey to him Shin!"

"I'd rather not.This guy looks more threatning than Mina did,I think we should....GUILMON!WHAT ARE DOING!?"

Guilmon had technically been ignoring Shin and decided to swim over to Negi and his digimon."Mina and Bukamon were really friendly,so maybe he will be too!"He then swam toward Negi.

Shin shook his head."Guilmon!You'd better hope a shark finds you in that water before I do!Ya hear!?"

Blood Assassin
07-02-2006, 11:30 PM
(Negi)

He looked over to his right, and saw a digimon coming, " ENEMIE!" He shouted as he drew his blade, Putting it in battle stance, Ha slashed at the air launching a razor blade sharp air projectile from his blade, just as his digimon launched a fire one from the tip of his blade. they both shot at the digimon and hit him with tramendous force, sending him flying towards his tamer, as they both took off back into the forest.

guardian mina
07-03-2006, 12:32 AM
Mina woke up and picked up the still sleeping Bukamon. She walked out of the forest and saw Negi run into the forest. " hmmm..what was that about..." Mina then looked from the direction that Negi had come from and saw a floating Gulimon. " O.O Bukamon...isn;t that Shin's digimon...??"

Blood Assassin
07-03-2006, 01:16 AM
(Negi)

He walked passed mina, as he looked down at her, his eyes slightly infuriated, as he dragged his blade along the floor, it made a medium sized cut along the grass, as he raised his blade, about five feet behind her, he brought it down, and slashed away a few trees, continuing on his way, as he made his way to a small digitown located in the middly of the forest.

guardian mina
07-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Mina turned and and glared at him and she yelled after him. " Thanks by the way..for saving my ife...you didn't have too, you know..."
Bukamon woke up and saw the man walking away." was that the guy from earlier Mina?"
" yeah it was...but he is a rouge....i can tell...lets go see if Gulimon is alright....since you two became friends...."
Bukamon smiled and jumped from her arms and ran towards Shin.
Mina blinked as she watched Bukamon run towards shin but she turned and ran after Negi and stopped him. " Hey! hold on for a bit!!!"

zan
07-03-2006, 01:31 AM
Yeah

Blood Assassin
07-03-2006, 01:33 AM
(Negi)

He stopped, and turned to face her, his digimon, drawing his blade, as he too looked up at the woman. Negi looked at her in the eyes, as his muscles contracting dangerously, as he looked at her, " Hello," He said dully, as he continued to look into her eyes, with his dazzling blue ones.

guardian mina
07-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Mina looked back with her brigth green eyes and she smiled. " thanks...and i am no threat..your to strong for me..and besides..my digimon ran off to help the digimon you almost killed....."
Bukamon had stopped and started to look Gulimon over.
Mina smiled at Ngi's digimon. " who are you? nice sword also......>.>;"

Blood Assassin
07-03-2006, 01:49 AM
(Negi)

He looked at her, then murmered words, that only his digimon could hear, nodding it turned and walked into the forest. Leaning in, Negi kissed Mina on the lips, as softly yet passionately as possible. He looked at her afterwards, then turned and disappeared in a flash of speed, to reappear next to his digimon.

guardian mina
07-03-2006, 01:52 AM
Mina blushed deeply and she blinked." whoa......hold on....he KISSED ME!? O.O;" Mina leans against a tree still blushing and she slips down the tree her hair going up and over her face that was now a bright red." i..hope i see him again..."

Blood Assassin
07-03-2006, 01:58 AM
Negi)

He walked into a small tent, after entering a small village, in the middle of a small clearing (Sorry about all the Smalls). He looked around to see small digimon that looked like Little tigers. They gave off bits of electricity as he entered the cheifs hut.

guardian mina
07-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Mina stood up and started to walk after him as Bukamon came running through the trees and jumping onto her shoulder.
Bukamon sensed something wrong with Mina and ran back to her. " Mina?" He said as he jumped onto her shoulder and saw that her face was red. " what is wrong..did something happen??"
Mina shook her head and walked into the small town.

Blood Assassin
07-03-2006, 02:31 AM
His samurai digimon at his side, he walked out of the chieftans tent, looking around he sighed, then looked to his left to see the woman, and her digimon walking towards them. He sighed, and walked over to her, looking at her sternly.

guardian mina
07-03-2006, 02:32 AM
Mina looked back at Negi and she blushed thinking about what he did and she stopped walking and stood there.

Kyuubi Naruto
07-03-2006, 08:59 AM
(Negi)

He looked over to his right, and saw a digimon coming, " ENEMIE!" He shouted as he drew his blade, Putting it in battle stance, Ha slashed at the air launching a razor blade sharp air projectile from his blade, just as his digimon launched a fire one from the tip of his blade. they both shot at the digimon and hit him with tramendous force, sending him flying towards his tamer, as they both took off back into the forest.OOC:HOLD UP RIGHT THERE DAISUKE!SINCE WHEN DID YOU TELL ME WHAT MY DIGIMON DOES!YOU DONT CONTROL ME!You dont tell me what happens to my digimon,so as far as im concerned,everything about my digimon being "hit back with tremendous force" and "going into the forest" didnt happen!What the hell is wrong with you?

Airsoft
07-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Amy smiled back at Lusi. "Yeah...see you around I guess." Amy picked up Lopmon. "You did great Lopmon." she spoke softly to her partner. "Couldn't do it without you Amy." Amy and Lopmon start on their journey again, still lost,hungry, and pennyless. Then Amy turns around and heads toward Lusi again. "Do you want to uh...travel together? I mean I understand if you don't but, yeah." Amy says slightly out of breath from running. Lopmon gives a huge smile toward Patamon. "She only is asking because she has no idea where to go. Plus she can't read a compass." Amy defends herself, "Hey It's not my fault that this thing doesn't even look like a stupid compass. That's why I can't read it!"

Crimson Eyes
07-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Kyran and Gaomon watched as Frigimon left the area. Kyran looked over at Tora. "So, he was brainwashed, eh? Poor guy. He got the crap beat out of him and he doesn't even remember it." Kyran placed his hand on Gaomon head and started to pet him. "Good job Gaomon, ya did great." Kyran reached into his pocket and pulled out another candy bar. He unwrapped it and gave it to Gaomon. Gaomon stuffed it into his mouth and ate it. "Thanks Kyran. Those bar things are delicious." Gaomon licked his fingers and Kyran laughed. He then turned his attention back to Tora. "So Tora, what do you plan to do now?"

Blood Assassin
07-03-2006, 11:21 AM
(OOC: Oh, God Kyuubi, Anyway, That attack was connected with your digimon enough to stunn him so NEGI and HIS digimon could escape. I wasen't talking about you frieken running.)

Negi walked over and stood in front of mina, his hands in his blacka cloak, his father's blade sheathed. He looked at her, and blinked, "Why did you follow me, and what do you want if you did," He asked rather cooly, as he looked into her eyes with his.

Kyuubi Naruto
07-03-2006, 12:25 PM
OOC:OH....that makes a lot more sense.Either way,you never gave me a chance to defend myself!I could have blocked your attack you know.And if you dont think I could have been able to block it,read this post.

Shin grab for his digideck and swiped a card through his D-Ban moments before the attack hit Guilmon."SHIELD OF THE JUST!"

Guilmon use the shield to defend against the attack,although the force of the attack did move him back.

Shin ran to Guilmon."You idiot!You see,you probably wouldnt be standing up right now if he hit you with the attack!"

Guilmon put the shield down."Shin,I thought that he wouldnt be like that...that he..."

"Guilmon you have to understand that I AM THE DIGIDESTIN and you are the DIGIMON!Im in charge here,I just saved your life!"

Guilmon put his head down."Im sorry."

Shin knelt down to him."Its okay,you just gotta be more careful next time.Now,what about that guy?Im not taking this hands down!"

"So we're going in after him?"

Shin nodded."You bet."Shin then stood up again,and ran into the forest.

The Shield of the Just dissapeared into digital enrgy and Guilmon ran in after Shin.

Insolence
07-03-2006, 12:41 PM
lusi smiled again, "that might be a good idea" she looked at Patamon. "What do you think?" Patamon looked at Lusi and then at Amy and Lopmon. "Well we could use the extra firepower so why not?" Lusi nodded and put her hand in her backpack. "Hungry anyone?" She pulled out a small white lunchbox. "It's not much but I atleast have 4 sandwidshes and 2 candybars."

Blood Assassin
07-03-2006, 12:50 PM
OOC: Dude.....No you coulden't have blocked it. And that block paragraph is voided, Mina spicifically already saw your digimon floating knocked out in the water. Which means he was already hit. So actually, there was no way that you could have blocked because the HIT and RUN sequence already HAPPEND!

Kyuubi Naruto
07-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Ooc:the Only Reason You Say I Cant Block It Because You Said It Hit Me When I Was On And I Couldnt Post Saying That I Blocked It!

guardian mina
07-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Mina looked up at him and glared into his face. " you owe someone an apology!!! and it isn't me!! it's Gulimon and Shin! you could have killed Gulimon!!!"

Bukamon looked at Negi with hate in his eyes. " your the one you ried to kill Gulimon?? Gulimon are peacful digimon!! he just wanted to say hi!!!! >.<"

Veggiemon followed Shin as he ran into the forest.

Blood Assassin
07-03-2006, 01:05 PM
OOC: You can't block every attack somone gives you, anyway, if somone posts before you can, its considered connected. Meaning your digimon was unconcious on the floor. The attack wasen't hard enough to delete him. Just enough to knock him out. So ease up god, you sound as if your defending your digimons life.

Negi looked at her with dulled eyes, Turning around without saying anything, he walked away from her, towards a medium human sized tent. He walked in, and layed on a bed that was made for him, across from the tent was a digimon sized bed for his digimon. He looked up at the sealing and thought.

guardian mina
07-03-2006, 01:18 PM
OOC: both of you!!! enough!!!

Mina blinked and she got really pissed and stalked out of the village cursing at herself and at the trees.
Bukamon ran ahead and almost got stepped on by Shin as he came running through the forest. " AHHH!!!!"
Mina looked up as Shin came hurtinling into her. " GAH!!!!!! >.<"

Kyuubi Naruto
07-03-2006, 02:52 PM
OOC:Fine.Whatever.I'll take the hit if it'll end all of this,but I still don't want my digimon to have been knocked out.And next time,Daisuke,can you NOT say that I was hit unless I have a say in it as well?

Shin hit the ground and hit his head against a tree that was nearby,and then stood up."What the?"He then looked at Mina who had once again had bumped into Shin,and was on the ground.."Mina!Sorry about that,didnt mean to.He put out his hand."Need a hand?"

Guilmon looked at Bukamon."Bukamon!Where are you 2 coming from?Did Shin step on you?Are you hurt?"

guardian mina
07-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Mina sat there her hand on her bleeding head."owww....that hurt...."Mina's eyes were closed so that she wouldn't get blood in her eyes.
Bukamon was breathing hard." i am fine...is mina okay??"

Kyuubi Naruto
07-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Guilmon looked toward Mina and saw that she was bleeding."Bukamon!She's hurt!"

Shin kneeled down to see that she was bleeding on her head."Guilmon!I need your help!We gotta stop that bleeding!"

Guilmon looked puzzled."What can I do?"

Shin took out a card from his digideck and slid it through his D-Ban.

Guilmon smiled,knowing what he meant when he wanted him to help.

Shin took out a lot of of tissue paper from his pocket,and then gave it to Guilmon."Hurry up."

"Tsunami Strike!"Guilmon made a water blast come hit the tissue,then gave it back to Shin.

Shin then slowly put it on Mina's wound."Good job Guilmon.Mina,It'll be fine,we got you.Are you ok?"

Airsoft
07-03-2006, 08:57 PM
"Great!Lunch sounds wonderful." Lopmon figits in Amy's arms, "huh? What's wrong Lopmon?" Amy asks. "My ears are picking up a battle near by....and they're being too loud."

Amy's face becomes serious. "We have nothing to do with them. Just ignore them."

guardian mina
07-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Mina felt something wet being aplied to her head and she flinches in pain. ' OW! who??'
Bukamon hugged Mina keeping her calm as he explained everything to her.
Mina nodded and sighed." Sorry Shin..i guess we have bad timing....and we were coming from a nearby village where that guy tried to hurt Gulimon is at......"

Tigris
07-04-2006, 01:36 AM
OOC: Ugg. Where the hell is the Mod? Or at least the GM? THis RPG is makign me sick. One line posts, immaturity, and among other things...*sigh*
An RPG with great potential, but as Anakin Skywalker...It turned BAD...
BIC:

He turned to Kyran and said, "Not to be...ride, but why should I tell you?" he asked.
"After all the help, which I do appreciate, do you wish to travel with me? That is interesting. I can feel something about you. Maybe it is respect, maybe it is soemthing else. Hell, it may be the cold," he said comically.
"But," he interrupted himself, "I am used to the cold. I am almost certain that it is not a factor..."

Gabumon turns and say, "It is his complex way of saying 'Thank you and you can join us'," he says softly. He looked serious, but his humor was still rough...

Tora, realzing he strayed off track, replied, "We are out to find the rest of my old friends. Thne I will make a move to attack and destroy whatever the evil that is ruling this place to cease existence..."

Crimson Eyes
07-04-2006, 02:00 AM
"Well if you insist on my company then me and Gaomon will join you. Anyway, if we have more people than we have better odds of defeating this evil, right?" Kyran gave an innocent smile. "So we'll come with ya, right Gaomon." Gaomon looked at Gabumon with a serious face and walked over to him. Gaomon started throwing quick punches around Gabumon's head, but he did not hit him. "Gaomon!" Kyran pulled him back. "Heh..it seems Gaomon has a rival, eh?" Gaomon hopped up and down. "That's right! And I'll bet I'll become more powerful than you Gabumon!" Gaomon spoke with excitement and pointed a glove at Gabumon.

Insolence
07-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Lusi went her self to Lopmon. "With how many people are they battling?" she asked him as she was giving all of them a sandwitsh. The candybars she broke in two so she could give everybody a half one. Patamon flew on top of Lusi her head "This is a much better spot for me to sit Ï think." Lusi looked up and said: "Well yes it is, If you wanne become a fat digimon who can not fight at all!" quickly patamon flew back down. "And we dont want that to happen now dont we" he said.

Kyuubi Naruto
07-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Shin smiled."At its nothing,probably my fault again.Now,you said that guy,he's in that village up north?"

Guilmon then had an enraged look on his face."Shin,we should take him out NOW."

Shin was happy to see that Guilmon was serious about this,but he couldnt leave now."No,we cant just leave Mina and Bukamon like this.Speaking of that guy though,do you know him?Like,did you see him earlier or something?"

Airsoft
07-04-2006, 08:51 AM
"Umm. I can't tell. I believe they're separate batt
les but I can't be to sure." Lopmon jumped out of Amy's arm to eat it's lunch on the ground. Amy chewed her sandwich slowly. "Hey Lusi do you know why we are here?"

Insolence
07-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Lusi scratched over her head and also sat down on the ground. "I have no idea" She started to eat and looked carefully that Patamon was getting enough food. she even gave him a piece from her bread without him knowing it. "Maybe just to gain power and help the digiworld get back on there feed with some rulling authoraty" She looked over her shoulder in to the sun. "Maybe where her by accedent and was it not the idea."

Tigris
07-08-2006, 10:56 AM
"Hmm..." Tora said silently. He began walking. To find the others, he would need to first get Gabumon to Champion. But to do that, they needed practice. And the nearby Mountain Region would do fine...

guardian mina
07-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Mina nodded and pain shot through her head. " of course i saw him......after i ran into the forest when i first met you......he..saved my life.....and WHY? am i the one getting hurt...."
Bukamon sighed and shook his head." who knows...." he then looked up at shin and smiled." thanks for not stepping on me...and for helping Mina...And that guy was weird....he..>.> <.< kissed her O.O;;;"
Mina opened her eyes and glared at Bukamon." HEY NOW!!!!" Her fist connected with Bukamon's head gently yet seriously.
Bukamon held his head." Owwwww!!!!"

Kyuubi Naruto
07-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Guilmon laughed a bit when he heard the comment about Negi kissing Mina."Hahahaha!!!What's wrong Mina,shy?HAHAHA!"

Shin smiled as he looked at Guilmon falling on the ground and laughing his his heart out.
"Hey,you better calm down or you might split an atom!"He then looked at Bukamon."Ah,its nothing.Anything for you two!"He then stared at Mina."You might want to calm down a bit,stress isnt really gonna help you ya know.We can stick around with you until you feel better,because we stilll got a bone to pick with that guy."

guardian mina
07-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Mina glared at Bukamon,Shin, and Gulimon as she stood up tossing the wet item off of her head. " go ahead and laugh why don't you!! and yes i AM SHY!!!!" With that she ran off leaving Bukamon,Shin, and the laughing Gulimon.

Blood Assassin
07-09-2006, 01:21 PM
(Negi)

Negi decided to take a walk through the forest, to take a breather. He entered through the north gate, the same one that he met mina from, and entered the forest, stopping at a tree trunk that was the size of a car. Laying down, he looked up at the sky and sighed.

guardian mina
07-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Mina kept walking through the forest until she felt herself fly forward into a deep and dark hole." Oh crap! what now!!!??"
Bukamon had started to laugh along with Gulimon and didn;t even notice Mina disapearing.
Mina screamed as she tried to stand up.

Blood Assassin
07-09-2006, 01:28 PM
(Negi)

he heared a girl screaming, and walked over towards it to find a hole. Finding some vine near by, he grabbed it and tossed it to her. "GRAB ON!" He said to her with a small yell.

guardian mina
07-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Mina looked at the vine and she took hold of it and yelled up to the boy." thank you!!!" Her scream was muffled for she was crying in pain.

Blood Assassin
07-09-2006, 01:36 PM
(Negi)

He pulled her up and out of the hole, taking her to the trunk where he layed her down. "Where are you injured?" He asked, not noticing that it was mina at all, just aknowladging that it was a girl.

guardian mina
07-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Mina gasped as she saw it was negi and she blushed." my ankle.....it hurts when i try to stand..it may be busted..."

Blood Assassin
07-09-2006, 01:43 PM
(negi)

He looked at her ankle, and examined it closly, there didn't appear to be swelling, "No, Its just a sprain," He told her, as he got some bark, and vine, and made a makeshift holder so she couldent move her ankle. He leaned in close to her, and looked at her deeply. " Is anything else wrong?"

guardian mina
07-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Mina blushed harder as he leaned in close. " n..n..no..nothing...." her head wound from earlier had started to bleed again but it was just a trickle. Mina put a cloth to the blood and tried to make sure Negi couldn't see it.

Kyuubi Naruto
07-09-2006, 02:50 PM
As Guilmon and Bukamon laughed,Shin stood up and walked toward the way where Mina had gone to see if she was ok.When he reached her,he saw Negi getting closer and closer up to Mina."What?!"He looked closely and saw that it was Negi,and recognized it was the guy who had hurt Guilmon earlier.He also saw that Mina looked hurt and he ran over to the two of them."What the hell happened here!?"He said with an enraged look on his face.

guardian mina
07-09-2006, 02:58 PM
OOC: Dai will not be on for a week. just to let you know.))

Mina looked up and saw Shin. " Shin.....it's just my ankle...no worries! ^_^ and besides if Negi hadn't come along i would be stuck in a hole" Mina blinked and pushed Negi away gently at least far enough from her face.

OOC: i just wanted to add this cute little kitten!! i am so sorry that it is sooo off subject!!!!))
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/normal_azze800600.jpg

Kyuubi Naruto
07-09-2006, 03:46 PM
OOC:Oh,okay.And,yeah,that is WAY off topic,but hey,its a kitten!

Shin calmed down a bit."Oh,ok.Hey,sorry about Guilmon laughing about what happened earlier,I'll talk to him later.So,who's your friend here?"Shin said,although he already knew it was the man from earlier.

Insolence
07-09-2006, 06:06 PM
people, Im calling it quits. to many chaos. people who post 15 times a day. people who post 1 time in 15 days. and there are over 24 different stories. very bad judgement RP Leader. this way you only get more people to stop playing.
nothing personal.

greets Insolence

guardian mina
07-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Mina blinked and sighed." It is alright Shin..and this is Negi......>.<' "
Bukamon led Gulimon over to Shin, Negi, and Mina.

Crimson Eyes
07-10-2006, 09:25 AM
OOC: I agree with Insolence. I'm outta here. Usually I'm not a huge critic on rp's but this one took a quick plunge. Everything that Insolence posted is right, not to mention that the post are just horrible. People aren't even posting three sentences now. See ya.

CRIMSON EYES.

Tigris
07-10-2006, 03:16 PM
OOC: You know, my homie Crimson is right. I tried to tell him 'Meh, give it a second chance.' but this RPG has alredy had too many chances. It could be way bettter, but there is a lack of quality and the damn GM being absent. I am sorry to leave such a good potential, but this crosses the line. Insolence and Crimson Eyes are right. Besides, me and Crimson are friends, and I respect his views.
Sorry to leave,
Tigris

The Tiger is leaving...
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/pedrazzifamily/tiger.gif (http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/pedrazzifamily/?)

Oh, and by the way...
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/jennalovesmax/tiger.jpg (http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/jennalovesmax/?)(This is me killing this RPG)
(Sorry, I was hungry)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/Tora_Koori_Reikon/TigerRPGkillbig.jpg (http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/Tora_Koori_Reikon/?start=#imgAnch1)

Blood Assassin
07-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Meh, I follow with the plunge, Peace out peeps, Later.

Dai-Dai-Kun