and she leaves me,
taking the dark in,
making me alone,
love, can you forgive me,
I'm crying out for you....
-----------------

yami hatake
06-27-2006, 11:24 PM
Daisuke..I mean Lucky..it's a very sad poem..of course it's great..all your poems are..but you need to cheer up..there has to be a way..:( ~yami

Daimasukí
06-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Good poem JFL, I really like it, but cheer up the light will come soon and will never leave you heart ^ ~! anyways keep them coming I really like your poems and so does everybody else.

Aleyna
06-28-2006, 03:06 PM
hmmm...i thought i posted a comment on this poem

anyways that was really good lucky

daimasuki is right everybody likes your poems :D

Daenerys
06-28-2006, 03:15 PM
I don't like your poems. I think it's vain to assume everyone does.

Kiss of Death
09-12-2006, 11:54 AM
shut up. his all poems are great. i tried to read them all... well, maybe one day i will... and dont be sad, love will come to your heart and there will stay... i wish i could tell the same thing about myself...

Doriimu
09-12-2006, 02:51 PM
If you're going to read this post, read it all to actually understand what I'm saying. Some of my posts have the tendency to get misunderstood ^^°

You can also let Brody have his opinion, I agree to him, but only partially. The poems are well-written, but one _could_ assume that there's too much feelings in it for it to believable. Sorry, it's only my opinion, it doesn't have to be the _truth_.

If jump_for_luck really feels that bad, well, I'm sorry for him and it's always good to express yourself through poetry. It makes your heart lighter.
In a way, the poem weirds me out a little bit, but I still like it.

And I must say, jump_for_luck, you have great friends on this forum. See how they all try to cheer you up? It would be nice if you cheered up a little, they are there for you (as much they can be through the internet ^^;)

~Mithrosent~
09-24-2006, 11:46 AM
i like your poems. theres a sadness there that is real. but you need to cheer up! yeah i have pretty gloomy poems to so i cant say much lol. but try to find the sadness in the pain. theres a reason why you feel horrible in heart break and thats beacuse you loved someone. try writing about the love thru the heart ache! well i must be off to post some more on poetry :P bye!