PDA

View Full Version : yami hatake's gallery of pictures

yami hatake
06-26-2006, 05:06 PM
These are my drawings..the first one is Kakashi and yami..the second is Kurama,yami(me),and my bf(deathelf)..hope you like them..please comment on my drawings:happy: ~yami

LittleMomo
06-26-2006, 05:08 PM
You're drawings are great ^ ^ Keep it up, and told ya that my advice works ^ ^ b (thumbs up)

yami hatake
06-26-2006, 05:35 PM
You're drawings are great ^ ^ Keep it up, and told ya that my advice works ^ ^ b (thumbs up)
Thank you Lucky and yes your advice worked:laugh: ..I'll keep it up!!

BlackDragon15
06-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Hey you got a gallery finally:laugh: Its about time, lol. You know I like your drawings, so I don't think I have to say it again. Are you going to post your old ones are your newer ones. Ether way your going to have a lot to post, huh?

yami hatake
06-26-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey you got a gallery finally:laugh: Its about time, lol. You know I like your drawings, so I don't think I have to say it again. Are you going to post your old ones are your newer ones. Ether way your going to have a lot to post, huh?
Yeah..:D ..thanks..I was nervous though..I don't know whether people will like them..it'll be a mix between new and old ones..and yeah..a lot to post..:laugh: ..

BlackDragon15
06-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Yeah..:D ..thanks..I was nervous though..I don't know whether people will like them..it'll be a mix between new and old ones..and yeah..a lot to post..:laugh: .. I should hit you for saying that. Everyone at school likes your drawings, so why should it be any different here:p

yami hatake
06-26-2006, 05:53 PM
I should hit you for saying that. Everyone at school likes your drawings, so why should it be any different here:p
Well you know how there are people here that don't appriciate art when they see it..:glare: (not to call any names..)..hopefully the critizment won't be too bad..but soon I'll be posting up some new ones..if I get enough posts from others and I finish one in particular.:)

INUANI
06-26-2006, 06:17 PM
cool i was wondering when you were going to make a gallery

Amaruk
06-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Those ROCK!!!!! i knew u were a good artist!!!! *thumbs up*

yami hatake
06-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Wow..thanks!!:laugh: I'll post up some more in a few hours maybe..but I'm glad you all liked it..guess everybody that knows me wonder if I ever was going to put one up..and I finally did..:happy:

yami hatake
06-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Okay I have two more new ones..I like to experiment with my art and I decided to color one in with colored pencils..so tell me if it looks okay..or not..I want your opinion...meaning I want comments please..:unsure:

Amaruk
06-28-2006, 07:18 PM
more awesome art!!!! keep it up!!!!

Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl
06-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Ur Art is amaizing !!! I love it.
Keep it up

yami hatake
06-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Thank you..I really appriciate the replies!!It means a lot to me..please keep them coming!!:thanks: ~yami

INUANI
06-28-2006, 08:59 PM
their awesome

Cait Sith rules
06-28-2006, 09:03 PM
nice drawings

yami hatake
06-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Thank you..I'm thinking of drawing Dark from DNAngel and Daisuke next..but it'll take a while..so maybe by tommaro I'll have more of my art..:laugh:

yami hatake
06-29-2006, 01:25 PM
Here are the new ones so far..hope you like them!!:p I'm not exactly finished with the DNAngel drawings but I did draw Dark before..but it's not the one I'm working on..

LittleMomo
06-29-2006, 03:21 PM
^ ^ Your drawings skills surpass mine ^ ^ I can barely shade like I used to, keep it up yami-san

BlackDragon15
06-29-2006, 03:26 PM
I've seen them already, haven't I^^; Oh well, there still good:laugh: I know the Dark one was a pain in the you know what to shade.

yami hatake
06-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks..I'll have some new ones on..don't worry!!..yeah it was a pain!!I kept getting pencil smudge all over me..I'm planning on redoing it..or just another shaded pic of Dark..I had fun with the shirt..:laugh:

Amaruk
06-29-2006, 11:07 PM
These r awesome!!! they really r great!!!

yami hatake
06-30-2006, 08:26 AM
Thanks!!I may put up some more drawings up when I get back from the doctor's.. but you'll have to wait:p

Aisu Hinate
06-30-2006, 09:05 PM
WOW *chokes and dies catches breath and sits back up again* Wow.... I knew that you drew...... but I didn't know you were THAT good!!! Woah, compared to yours, my drawings really ARE crappy.:laugh:

Do you have Photoshop? If you do you should do some on there. Your drawings seriously WOULD make me die!!

yami hatake
06-30-2006, 09:25 PM
WOW *chokes and dies catches breath and sits back up again* Wow.... I knew that you drew...... but I didn't know you were THAT good!!! Woah, compared to yours, my drawings really ARE crappy.:laugh:

Do you have Photoshop? If you do you should do some on there. Your drawings seriously WOULD make me die!!
Thanks..but I really like your drawings so don't be so harsh..I wish I did have Photoshop..because I know they would look WAY better:laugh: ...I got more drawings..I hope you like them.

Aisu Hinate
06-30-2006, 09:33 PM
Oooooo, I like the Naruto one. He looks cute.:laugh: You should try downloading Photoshop. I think you can get a 30 day trial from here. http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

Shadow Phoenix
06-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Cool Pics^^ keep up the good work!!

yami hatake
06-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Oooooo, I like the Naruto one. He looks cute.:laugh: You should try downloading Photoshop. I think you can get a 30 day trial from here. http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ (http://www.adobe.com/downloads/)
Thank you and I will try it..:) ..yeah I drew the Naruto by looking at a small pic of him..my sister really likes that one too:laugh:

Cool Pics^^ keep up the good work!!
Thank you very much as well!!I'm glad everyone liked them:happy:

angelsdream91
06-30-2006, 10:58 PM
wow...ur simply AMAZING!!! u r SO good! i wonder...did u teach urself? personally, i taught myself....i can't follow instructions for squat seeing as how i have the attention span of a squirrel. Furthermore..:ooh: ..please hold i just saw something shiney.....:laugh:
(:laugh: :pKEEP IT UP!!! :p:laugh: )

yami hatake
06-30-2006, 11:27 PM
wow...ur simply AMAZING!!! u r SO good! i wonder...did u teach urself? personally, i taught myself....i can't follow instructions for squat seeing as how i have the attention span of a squirrel. Furthermore..:ooh: ..please hold i just saw something shiney.....:laugh:
(:laugh: :pKEEP IT UP!!! :p:laugh: )
Thank you very much..yeah..pretty much..when I was in 4th grade I already knew most of the stuff they were teaching in Art Class..practice makes perfect..:D ..I shall keep it up..don't worry..half of what I got on here is not enough compared to what I have laying on my desk:sweatdrop :laugh: ~yami

Aisu Hinate
06-30-2006, 11:31 PM
Lol, that sounds like how I am. Half the drawings I have in my gallery aren't all of 'em. Your luckey though, at least you had SOME drawing lessons. I never had a single one in my life........ well blackdragon is always telling me how to use photoshop.

yami hatake
06-30-2006, 11:40 PM
Lol, that sounds like how I am. Half the drawings I have in my gallery aren't all of 'em. Your luckey though, at least you had SOME drawing lessons. I never had a single one in my life........ well blackdragon is always telling me how to use photoshop.
But you still are very talented!!I tend to draw a lot because there is nothing to do..and because I love to draw..:)

Sasuke is God
07-05-2006, 12:50 PM
WOW those pics r great!!!! :awe: you have true talent!!

yami hatake
07-05-2006, 12:53 PM
WOW those pics r great!!!! :awe: you have true talent!!
Thanks..you didn't expect them to look so good huh?..j/k..they're alright..:laugh:

Serenith Youkai
07-05-2006, 03:18 PM
kekkou jobu~ nice job! ^_^ You can do better that me that's for sure >>;; lol for 1-10 10!

yami hatake
07-06-2006, 12:30 PM
kekkou jobu~ nice job! ^_^ You can do better that me that's for sure >>;; lol for 1-10 10!
Thanks..I'm glad you really liked them..to tell you the truth..I didn't think anybody liked them at first:( ..but thanks a lot!!
I'll probably have some new art up soon..I hope anyway:happy:

Anime_Otaku
07-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Your Very Talented These Are Great!

yami hatake
07-12-2006, 06:27 PM
I have 2 new ones..their not exactly new because I drew them a while ago..but here they are..it's me and my boyfriend..:laugh: ..but the first one is kinda blurry..hope you like them still.I'll be having some Prince of Tennis art..and more stuff..I don't know when I'll be posting them up..

AyoInuYo
07-12-2006, 06:36 PM
They're really good

BlackDragon15
07-12-2006, 07:23 PM
lol, I remember that first one. Its the one I said looked like one of Hiei's outfits^_^ The one of you and Taylor is so cute.

yami hatake
07-12-2006, 08:41 PM
lol, I remember that first one. Its the one I said looked like one of Hiei's outfits^_^ The one of you and Taylor is so cute.
Yeah the last one is my favorite..but the first one does look like one of his outfits..I didn't realize it until you told me the first time..:laugh:

Ensatsu Kokuryuu
07-13-2006, 04:53 PM
Wow! Nice job shading. ^.=.^

angelsdream91
07-15-2006, 02:49 PM
ur so good!!! ur lucky to be gifted with such a great talent, u kno that?:p

yami hatake
07-16-2006, 04:04 PM
ur so good!!! ur lucky to be gifted with such a great talent, u kno that?:p
Thank you very much..but I hope you can wait to see more of my art..because I'm having problems with getting my art together and getting my scanner so please wait..and I'll have more art up as soon as I can.:( ~yami

Sasuke is God
07-17-2006, 08:14 AM
Good job!!! I like the first one better because it doesn't have Taylor in it!! J/K Keep up the good work!!!:)

INUANI
07-17-2006, 08:32 PM
cool new ones yami, i have some in my gallery if anyone would even look

Amaruk
07-18-2006, 01:06 PM
What can i say!! Your pictures are awesome as usual!!

~Pure Soul~
07-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Wow your pictures are super good. I really wonder how you do it.Well keep up the good job! ^^

unjustbecky
07-22-2006, 09:00 PM
your pictures are all brillent love them

yami hatake
07-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Wow..I never thought that people would continue to look at my drawings when I still haven't put up some new ones..thank you so much:laugh: ..I'll be sure to post up some new drawings soon.:happy:

Sasuke is God
07-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Please do!! I can't wait!!!:D

;Despair;
07-23-2006, 04:34 PM
You think you can run away you got another thing comin o.O.......................

Sasuke is God
07-23-2006, 04:38 PM
what r u talking about??

Sasuke is God
07-23-2006, 04:42 PM
BD....Do u just not want to talk to me??

Nuka Dragonedge
07-29-2006, 04:12 PM
i love em and i especialy love the one with kurama

yami hatake
07-29-2006, 04:31 PM
i love em and i especialy love the one with kurama
Thanks!!So far I haven't been drawing much..so any requests?:laugh:

gunslingergirl_
07-29-2006, 04:56 PM
me likey your drawings. very cute

Nuka Dragonedge
07-29-2006, 09:13 PM
Requests?

-Goyjo

Ensatsu Kokuryuu
07-30-2006, 04:50 AM
Hmm...None of which I can think at the moment...

Oh, and requests are essentially when you ask an artist to draw something. Some people let their greedy side take over when given they have the option of getting free art...*feels rude/selfish requesting*

Sasuke is God
07-30-2006, 09:04 AM
hmmm.....request??? I dunno.....draw someone from the prince of tennis...its not like you don't know who each person looks like!! :rolleyes:

aku jaganshi
08-02-2006, 06:29 PM
I want you to draw my ryoma,fuji, and tezuka
And your art looks Greta ^_^'

Kitanoru
08-02-2006, 06:36 PM
Wow I love your artwork It's fabulous! Great job, it is outstanding!! marvelous! Keep up the good work!! I'd love to see more of your artwork, if you are planning on making more that is.

BlackDragon15
08-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Your doing requests? oooo, think you could draw Amaya and Hiei:laugh: You can get around to it when ever you want. lol, after all I know your going to have a lot of requests^_^

yami hatake
08-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Wow I love your artwork It's fabulous! Great job, it is outstanding!! marvelous! Keep up the good work!! I'd love to see more of your artwork, if you are planning on making more that is.Thanks!! Really that means a lot and don't worry I'll be posting more soon..its just that I've been having problems getting them on my computer,but I'll try hard to put them up real soon;you have my wordhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/happy.gif

Your doing requests? oooo, think you could draw Amaya and Hieihttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif You can get around to it when ever you want. lol, after all I know your going to have a lot of requests^_^

Yep I'm doing request because I don't have anything that makes me want to draw but I'll be glad to!! Would you like it not to be shaded so that you could color it?.

BlackDragon15
08-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Yep I'm doing request because I don't have anything that makes me want to draw but I'll be glad to!! Would you like it not to be shaded so that you could color it?.[/font][/b]
Yes please:p

Yeah I'm kind of feeling like that too:sleep: lol, I might start doing request too^^'

yami hatake
08-03-2006, 12:31 AM
Yes please:p

Yeah I'm kind of feeling like that too:sleep: lol, I might start doing request too^^'
Okay. It would look better colored by you anyway!! It'll be a collab. huh?:laugh:
For me I guess its just laziness since its so hot outside..but yeah I'd like to draw something new..and drawing Hiei..is new to me..since I've only drawn him twice I think..I'm no Hiei expert so..I hope it turns out good.Amaya is easier to draw so I'll do my best:)

BlackDragon15
08-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Okay. It would look better colored by you anyway!! It'll be a collab. huh?:laugh:
For me I guess its just laziness since its so hot outside..but yeah I'd like to draw something new..and drawing Hiei..is new to me..since I've only drawn him twice I think..I'm no Hiei expert so..I hope it turns out good.Amaya is easier to draw so I'll do my best:)
lol, yup:D

Yeah same here. I don't feel like doing anything cause its so hot out^^' Ah and think its supposed to be in the 90s all weekT_T
Well listen to the Hiei expert then, he is pretty easy. I think the hardest thing sometimes can be getting his eyes right^^ Anywho, I can't wait to see it:laugh:

yami hatake
08-03-2006, 01:00 AM
lol, yup:D

Yeah same here. I don't feel like doing anything cause its so hot out^^' Ah and think its supposed to be in the 90s all weekT_T
Well listen to the Hiei expert then, he is pretty easy. I think the hardest thing sometimes can be getting his eyes right^^ Anywho, I can't wait to see it:laugh:
Yeah..too hot for me..I'm not really the type that goes out in this..type of weather..^^'
Hiei's eyes are hard..that just means I'm going to have to take out my ruler:laugh: ..
I'll be starting tommaro though..is there a type of pose you want the twosome to have?..

BlackDragon15
08-03-2006, 01:23 AM
Yeah..too hot for me..I'm not really the type that goes out in this..type of weather..^^'
Hiei's eyes are hard..that just means I'm going to have to take out my ruler:laugh: ..
I'll be starting tommaro though..is there a type of pose you want the twosome to have?..
I'm used to this kind of weather but when I'm inside and hot I'm just lazy^^' I think that's what I'm not use to.
There not that hard but thats just me^^' Uh...why do you need a rulerO.o Ok, thats fine^^ Not really^^'

Aisu Hinate
08-05-2006, 05:05 AM
Well... I would request something, but it looks like you have a big load of requests. Well, if you can get around to it, I'm not sure if you'll be able to do this..... Anyways, ya know one of the characters from my manga called Psychic. Well, if you can (which I'm pretty sure you can) draw her?? Puh-Lease!!! *cute puppy dog eyes* I'd like to have a good one I can color on photoshop. If you haven't seen any pictures of her you can see them all on my 15elements site. :happy:

Still think your drawings are really cool...... no.... BETTER than cool. Better than awsomely cool.

I'm sick of this heatwave too. Plus I live in B.C. where it doesn't get very hot and it was over 42 degrees yesterday

yami hatake
08-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Well... I would request something, but it looks like you have a big load of requests. Well, if you can get around to it, I'm not sure if you'll be able to do this..... Anyways, ya know one of the characters from my manga called Psychic. Well, if you can (which I'm pretty sure you can) draw her?? Puh-Lease!!! *cute puppy dog eyes* I'd like to have a good one I can color on photoshop. If you haven't seen any pictures of her you can see them all on my 15elements site. :happy:

Still think your drawings are really cool...... no.... BETTER than cool. Better than awsomely cool.

I'm sick of this heatwave too. Plus I live in B.C. where it doesn't get very hot and it was over 42 degrees yesterday

I'll be glad to draw her for you!! I don't have much requests so don't worry!!:laugh: Of course I'm still working on Blackdragon's request,but I don't mind drawing more..I love to draw anyway..just be patient is all I ask:happy:

I've finally got my drawings on my computer so I'm sorry for the long wait..
The first one is Daisuke from DNAngel..I drew it for Lucky who said Hi to everyone..:p ..the second one is Rikimaru from the game Tenchu...and the third one I did in colored pencil..Yoh Asakura..from Shaman King..so I hope you like them:laugh:

Sasuke is God
08-05-2006, 04:05 PM
HOLY CRTAP!!! THOSE RULE!!! 10/10!! and wheres that fan banner??

The Unafective Disease
08-05-2006, 04:28 PM
hello

Aisu Hinate
08-05-2006, 04:47 PM
*iGNORES UNAFECTIVE DISESE* :glare:

OMG, those are so good. I don't really like DNangel, but that drawing is so good, it makes me want to start watching it :mellow: The second one is good as well, though I'm not that fussy about that kinda stype, it's brilliant. Ant what can I say about Yoh.... I know I have a very hard time drawing SK characters. Theres just something about them I can't get right :glare: It takes me two days minimun to finnaly get Hao right, lol.
Those are so good. And I can't wait to see a GOOD picture of Psychic.:happy:

yami hatake
08-05-2006, 05:48 PM
HOLY CRTAP!!! THOSE RULE!!! 10/10!! and wheres that fan banner??
Thanks..and about that fan banner..if I knew how to make one I would try to make one..^^'

*iGNORES UNAFECTIVE DISESE* :glare:

OMG, those are so good. I don't really like DNangel, but that drawing is so good, it makes me want to start watching it :mellow: The second one is good as well, though I'm not that fussy about that kinda stype, it's brilliant. Ant what can I say about Yoh.... I know I have a very hard time drawing SK characters. Theres just something about them I can't get right :glare: It takes me two days minimun to finnaly get Hao right, lol.
Those are so good. And I can't wait to see a GOOD picture of Psychic.:happy:

Thanks!!..I think SK characters are easy to draw except for their noses..is there any stance you would like Psychic in?..

BlackDragon15
08-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Thanks..and about that fan banner..if I knew how to make one I would try to make one..^^'
I'll make you one. Just tell me what you want and a pic:p And don't worry I'll actually try on yours(was very lazy when I made mine^^')

Anywho, I love the news one! I think my fav though is Daisuke:laugh: He looks so cute in the drawing. I wish I could watch DNAngel but my computer hates me to much to actually let me watch it:banghead:

yami hatake
08-05-2006, 10:16 PM
I'll make you one. Just tell me what you want and a pic:p And don't worry I'll actually try on yours(was very lazy when I made mine^^')

Anywho, I love the news one! I think my fav though is Daisuke:laugh: He looks so cute in the drawing. I wish I could watch DNAngel but my computer hates me to much to actually let me watch it:banghead:
Thanks!!..That would be great!!:laugh: ..how big/small does it have to be?..it doesn't look like you were lazy to me..^^'..but thanks a lot!!..I like the Daisuke one better too..I'm thinking of drawing him again with my anime character:happy:

Aisu Hinate
08-05-2006, 10:42 PM

Thanks!!..I think SK characters are easy to draw except for their noses..is there any stance you would like Psychic in?..Any one that would be easiest for you, but with a sword would be quite nice.

BlackDragon15
08-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Thanks!!..That would be great!!:laugh: ..how big/small does it have to be?..it doesn't look like you were lazy to me..^^'..but thanks a lot!!..I like the Daisuke one better too..I'm thinking of drawing him again with my anime character:happy:
It doesn't matter I can size it down to what I need^^ All of it probably wont be on there though cause of the size of the banner. It might be just a head shot, is that alright:unsure: lol, trust me I really didn't do much to it^^' I just did two things too it:unsure:
Aww, I bet it will be soo cute:laugh:

yami hatake
08-07-2006, 12:00 PM
It doesn't matter I can size it down to what I need^^ All of it probably wont be on there though cause of the size of the banner. It might be just a head shot, is that alright:unsure: lol, trust me I really didn't do much to it^^' I just did two things too it:unsure:
Aww, I bet it will be soo cute:laugh:
Okay...I'll work on a head shot.I have some more drawings..:laugh: they are kinda old so if they don't look as good as the first ones its because they are drawings I drew like 1 or 2 years ago.Enjoy!!:)

Sasuke is God
08-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Great Vash!!!! And I Love The Angel!!! Cool Pics!!! Mind If I Save??

yami hatake
08-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Great Vash!!!! And I Love The Angel!!! Cool Pics!!! Mind If I Save??
I don't mind..^^..the angel was one of my favorites,but now I don't like it has much so I'm going to draw another angel drawing soon.:laugh:

Sasuke is God
08-07-2006, 12:55 PM
I don't mind..^^..the angel was one of my favorites,but now I don't like it has much so I'm going to draw another angel drawing soon.:laugh:YAY!!! Thanx!!! :awe: YOu rock!!

yami hatake
08-08-2006, 12:21 PM
YAY!!! Thanx!!! :awe: YOu rock!!
Your welcome.Why would you want to save them though?..anyway..I'll have more drawings later depending whether or not people like them and ask for more:closedeye :(

Sasuke is God
08-08-2006, 12:39 PM
I HAVE A REQUEST!!! :p Kakashi....PLEASE???

Wonderwice
08-09-2006, 07:34 AM
*gasp* Yami... I bow down to you xD
No seriously, you're talented ^^
I looked through your gallery from the first page; and came to the conclusion that I would never be as good as you are xD
I really loved the Wolfsrain one..(I'm a huge fan of Wolfsrain :3)
and the Daisuke you drew..*gasp* anyway,
keep up the great work! ^___^
oh; and I can make a request...hhmm,, what about Mugen from Samurai Champloo? ^____^

halcyon23
08-09-2006, 08:10 AM
good job kept up the hard work

yami hatake
08-09-2006, 11:22 AM
*gasp* Yami... I bow down to you xD
No seriously, you're talented ^^
I looked through your gallery from the first page; and came to the conclusion that I would never be as good as you are xD
I really loved the Wolfsrain one..(I'm a huge fan of Wolfsrain :3)
and the Daisuke you drew..*gasp* anyway,
keep up the great work! ^___^
oh; and I can make a request...hhmm,, what about Mugen from Samurai Champloo? ^____^

Your too kind..^^'..but Thank you very much!! I was beginning to think that people didn't like my art and that I should just stop putting more art.:(
I'll accept your request..all I ask is patience..because I have like 5 requests..and I'm trying to finish them all..plus the problems at home..its hard for me.
This is the last request for now..so if anybody has one please wait until I ask for more..(though I doubt anybody even looks at my gallery..:( )
Here is another drawing..its Alucard from Hellsing..

Aisu Hinate
08-09-2006, 07:36 PM
W-WHAT? How can you think that people don't like your art Yami...... I apologise in advance for this *slaps* Sorry again. *hugs* But if you don't think that people love your art, you needed that. You are three- million- times more talented than I'll ever be, and other people too. You're so good at this it's unbeleivable. So suck it up and admit your drawings are as good as any proffesional could dohttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Now, about Alucard.......... *gasp* ACK *faints and dies* I have tried drawing him so many times and can never get it right. Though you try and get it perfect!!!

KibasStalker
08-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Yeah Finally a naruto thing to crituqe. Give me a minute or so...

yami hatake
08-10-2006, 11:03 AM
W-WHAT? How can you think that people don't like your art Yami...... I apologise in advance for this *slaps* Sorry again. *hugs* But if you don't think that people love your art, you needed that. You are three- million- times more talented than I'll ever be, and other people too. You're so good at this it's unbeleivable. So suck it up and admit your drawings are as good as any proffesional could dohttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Now, about Alucard.......... *gasp* ACK *faints and dies* I have tried drawing him so many times and can never get it right. Though you try and get it perfect!!!
Thanks a bunch!! I guess I really needed it:happy: ..
I really liked that Alucard..I think it was my 2nd try.The first one I tried was the one pic where he has his gun and a cross in between his teeth.It didn't come out so well as this Alucard came out.Oh..and about your request..I want to make 2 drawings..the first one is the one you requested and the second one..is a stance I've been wanting to draw,but it'll be a surprise..^^..I hope you'll like it.:)

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
08-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Cool keep up the good work!^_^

Aisu Hinate
08-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Thanks a bunch!! I guess I really needed it:happy: ..
I really liked that Alucard..I think it was my 2nd try.The first one I tried was the one pic where he has his gun and a cross in between his teeth.It didn't come out so well as this Alucard came out.Oh..and about your request..I want to make 2 drawings..the first one is the one you requested and the second one..is a stance I've been wanting to draw,but it'll be a surprise..^^..I hope you'll like it.:) Of course I won't like it.... I'LL LOVE IT!! Funny though, the Alucard with the cross between his teeth was the one I tried to draw :sweatdrop And it didn't turn out to good..... Hmm..... *gets the idea that she should try again*........Yeah, I think I'll try again one time. If YOU tried and it didn't turn out well then of course I don't have a chance :happy:

I still can't wait to see Psychic ^^ Don't feel rushed though because I hate it when I'm rushed

yami hatake
08-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Of course I won't like it.... I'LL LOVE IT!! Funny though, the Alucard with the cross between his teeth was the one I tried to draw :sweatdrop And it didn't turn out to good..... Hmm..... *gets the idea that she should try again*........Yeah, I think I'll try again one time. If YOU tried and it didn't turn out well then of course I don't have a chance :happy:

I still can't wait to see Psychic ^^ Don't feel rushed though because I hate it when I'm rushed
I hope so..I forgot to ask..would you like it shaded?..or do you want to use Photoshop to color it in yourself?..
Anyway you should try to redraw Alucard I want to try it again..the first time was 3 years ago..^^'..so its been a while.:laugh:

Here is another drawing...its me(yami)..and bf(deathelf)..I drew it around January I think so its a recent draing of mine.:happy:

Aisu Hinate
08-10-2006, 07:37 PM
IT'S BRILLIANT!! And it's so cute -^.^- I would like to color it myself on photoshop. I still need to practice as much as I can

Wonderwice
08-10-2006, 07:42 PM
aahw, that drawing is so cuuute~! ;D
You two make a great couple ^____~
The chibi's are IT... :3 *sniff* too cute xD

Kittyninjamewmew
08-11-2006, 09:03 AM
wow...ur pictures r...AMAZING! u r good! i REALLY hope to see more of ur art! nice job Yami!

yami hatake
08-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Thanks:happy: ..I love to draw chibis..and I've always wanted to draw me and him..its deathelf's favorite drawing of us:laugh: ,okay well I have another drawing coming..I'm almost done with some of the requests so if you were going to ask there is the news about it.Well I hope you all like my next drawing..its deathelf with his empty bowl..(yes..I forgot to feed him..^^')

Aisu Hinate
08-11-2006, 08:33 PM
AWW... OMG thats so cute. Can I sace it, PLEASE??!!

yami hatake
08-11-2006, 09:00 PM
AWW... OMG thats so cute. Can I sace it, PLEASE??!!
Yeah it is so cute^^....and sure you can save it.:laugh:

Aisu Hinate
08-11-2006, 09:02 PM
OH THANKShttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Kittyninjamewmew
08-12-2006, 05:07 PM
wow! i like ur new pic too! hope u make more cuz u rock!

~*Athena*~
08-12-2006, 11:05 PM
your drawings are great really..:p

i hope i can draw like you..:p

am not that talented to make my own creation..

those are really wow~:D

keep it up!!~

yami hatake
08-14-2006, 02:09 PM
Okay well I have finished one of the requests..yeah pathetic^^'..its just that I have so much to do..but I'm hoping to post them up soon.I'm done with Blackdragon's request..I just want to know if you would like it outlined or not..but I will post up a drawing..just because its been on my computer for a while..so I hope you'll like this one:laugh: ..though I messed up a bit:(

BlackDragon15
08-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Yeah I'd like it outlined:D

Athena
08-14-2006, 09:11 PM
I like it...I would like to see more...

Kittyninjamewmew
08-15-2006, 07:57 AM
wow! u r awesome at this! hope u make more of those cuz u rock at drawing!

Nuka Dragonedge
08-16-2006, 02:43 PM
hey atcualy i do have a request....how about hiei and kai? (Kai's from bayblade)

BlackDragon15
08-16-2006, 03:10 PM
hey atcualy i do have a request....how about hiei and kai? (Kai's from bayblade)
Hey cool another Hiei and Kai fan:laugh: lol you don't have to tell her who Kai is as much as me and her sisters talk about him^_^

angelsdream91
08-16-2006, 03:13 PM
YEAH! AWESOME RIKIMARU!!!!!! i just got Tenchu Wrath of Heaven for my b-day! he is SO cool!!! anyway! keep up the awesome artwork Yami!

yami hatake
09-04-2006, 10:16 PM
YEAH! AWESOME RIKIMARU!!!!!! i just got Tenchu Wrath of Heaven for my b-day! he is SO cool!!! anyway! keep up the awesome artwork Yami!
Thanks..^^'..I loved the game too!!I wanted to do a version of yami and okashii(bf/OC)..but I just haven't..but I guess I can put up some new drawings up tommaro..that is if anybody wants to see my art.

the_last_icarian
09-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Love Kakashi! Great originality!

Is he reading Make-Out Paradise or the other volumes??

Aisu Hinate
09-05-2006, 01:23 AM
Thanks..^^'..I loved the game too!!I wanted to do a version of yami and okashii(bf/OC)..but I just haven't..but I guess I can put up some new drawings up tommaro..that is if anybody wants to see my art.Grr... do you WANT me to slap you or something?? :p Please put more up, of course I want to see more of them!!

INUANI
09-05-2006, 08:49 PM
yeah Briza, we love your art.

Kagome_423
09-05-2006, 08:56 PM
cool.

i like them

keep it up

:)

yami hatake
09-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Love Kakashi! Great originality!

Is he reading Make-Out Paradise or the other volumes??
Its Make-Out Paradise.That one was suppose to be sended to Shonen Jump,but I misplaced it and never put in the envelope I guess..^^'.oh and thanks everyone!!.I will put up more art..its just that I didn't have enough time today to do it because I have to get ready for a school presentation..so sorry if I'm making you wait..^^'

Aisu Hinate
09-05-2006, 09:43 PM
It's alright. Your art is seriously worth the wait ^^ I haven't been on allot either because school starts tommorow :eek:

yami hatake
09-06-2006, 09:20 AM
It's alright. Your art is seriously worth the wait ^^ I haven't been on allot either because school starts tommorow :eek:
Thanks..I didn't think my art was seriously worth waiting for thought..^^'..but I'll try to put it up as soon as possible!!:laugh:

Tezuka
09-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Your art is so beautiful!!
Actually its great!!
I can't wait to see more!!!

yami hatake
09-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Okay..after a long break I'm finally going to post up my art again..I'm sorry for the wait..I have one drawing that I love..its deathelf..as a cute little fox..http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0002.jpg

Anjiru Ookami
09-17-2006, 01:46 PM
ok that is perfection! if i could draw like you!!!!!! id! id!!! id be happy thts what id be ^^

Tezuka
09-17-2006, 01:59 PM
.....(astounded)
Your art..so beautiful...
You really need to keep your art up here!!
Its really THAT great!!

BlackDragon15
09-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Awww, isn't Taylor cute:p Haven't I seen that one before^^;

Oh and have you finished that drawing of me and Hiei. I want to color it so bad:laugh:

Aisu Hinate
09-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Aww, he's so cute :laugh: He looks a bit like Shippo, except that I hate Shippo and love your fox boy ^__^

yami hatake
09-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Awww, isn't Taylor cutehttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/tongue.gif Haven't I seen that one before^^;

Oh and have you finished that drawing of me and Hiei. I want to color it so badhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif^^'..I've kinda been done with that drawing...just lazy to find it..hehheh..
but I've also have a surprise drawing for you since tommaro will be your birthday..http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif (but I can't tell ya what it is..duh..)

Fullmetal_Alchemist249Aww, he's so cute http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif He looks a bit like Shippo, except that I hate Shippo and love your fox boy ^__^http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/confused.gif It does doesn't it..I've never noticed..but here is some more...I drew this next drawing for my art homework thing..I really love this onehttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0003.jpg

Aisu Hinate
09-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Oh thats you on the bottom, right? Whos the guy? He's kinda scary :unsure:

yami hatake
09-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Oh thats you on the bottom, right? Whos the guy? He's kinda scary :unsure:
:laugh: Oh thats Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2..he looks scary?..^^'..I think he looks cute because he reminds me of a cat guy..:D oh and yes..thats me on the bottom..(yes...I'm a shorty...:( )

Aisu Hinate
09-17-2006, 09:08 PM
*looks at picture again* OOHHH!! Yeah, I don't know why I didn't recognize him ^^;

Your a shorty too? Then that means that you, Ookie, Blackie, and me are all shorties!! At least I grew one inch though... Now I'm 5'1 XD

Anjiru Ookami
09-17-2006, 09:27 PM
poor fullmetal ._. oh well...you rock i realy wish i had your skill ^_^;; compared to you i realy suck at drawing lol

yami hatake
09-18-2006, 11:07 AM
*looks at picture again* OOHHH!! Yeah, I don't know why I didn't recognize him ^^;

Your a shorty too? Then that means that you, Ookie, Blackie, and me are all shorties!! At least I grew one inch though... Now I'm 5'1 XD
Yeah..^^'..I grew an inch too..so I'm 5'4..:laugh: ..I guess you didn't recognize him because of how I drew his eyes I guess:D

poor fullmetal ._. oh well...you rock i realy wish i had your skill ^_^;; compared to you i realy suck at drawing lol
Thank you..but I wouldn't know..;) ..oh I'll post up some more art after school..:)

Nuka Dragonedge
09-18-2006, 11:10 AM
cant wait!!!

yami hatake
09-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Okay..sorry for not puting it up sooner but here it is..this drawing is another art homework thingy..and believe me..now I have four more to do..http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/glare.gif ..but oh well..I'm working on one right now and I'll post it so everyone can look at it.http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif
So enjoy..its me and deathelf(Taylor)http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wub.gif

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0004.jpg

Anjiru Ookami
09-18-2006, 06:17 PM
nice!!!

BlackDragon15
09-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Yeah..^^'..I grew an inch too..so I'm 5'4..
Aw, no fair your taller then me nowT_T

Hey I remember that last drawing. lol, you got your heights just right in that one:p

Tezuka
09-18-2006, 08:15 PM
:eek: Your new art is really good!!
When I look back at your older art.......its amazing
How great your art has become:)
Hey keep it up and don't ever stop drawing because your really good at it;)

yami hatake
09-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Aw, no fair your taller then me nowT_T

Hey I remember that last drawing. lol, you got your heights just right in that one:p
:confused: I did?....oh...I see I did..:eek: :laugh: ..
I'm working on one..sadly its only one..^^'..its one of my new OC cast..^^..
yeah I've been drawing more creations:laugh: ..he's cute!!(you'll get to see him tommaro)

:eek: Your new art is really good!!
When I look back at your older art.......its amazing
How great your art has become:)
Hey keep it up and don't ever stop drawing because your really good at it;)
Awww..Tezuka..you're too sweet:laugh: don't worry I won't stop drawing:)

yami hatake
09-20-2006, 03:58 PM
Well..its been a while..since no one postedhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/glare.gif ..but oh well..here is another peice of my art/going to be a manga soon hopefully..if I'm not too lazyhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif ..this next peice is one of my OC(Own Characters)..his name is Ryokotsu..Ryo for short..demon half of my sweet Koryo..http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wub.gif ..hope ya like him..in this drawing I forgot to draw this long hair...because I was thinking of getting his hair cut so it wouldn't look so much like...Inuyashahttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/glare.gif ..but then after a while of debating with my other half I decided to keep it long,but this is a scetch of him without the long hair

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0008.jpg

Aisu Hinate
09-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Awwwww :laugh: He's so cute *hugs Ryo*

yami hatake
09-20-2006, 05:06 PM
Awwwww :laugh: He's so cute *hugs Ryo*
I didn't notice you changed your username..but I like it:laugh: ..oh and yeah Ryo's cute!!Soon after I finish it..you'll see his human side..though they look a lot different..^^'..or maybe I'll just scan it the way it is..:D

Aisu Hinate
09-20-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm glad you like my new name :) My freinds can still call me by my old one though.;)

Yay, can you scan a new one!! I can't wait to see it because he is really cute

BlackDragon15
09-20-2006, 05:27 PM
I'm glad you like my new name :) My freinds can still call me by my old one though.;)

Yay, can you scan a new one!! I can't wait to see it because he is really cute

lol, good cause I'm so use to calling you Full. I'll try to get use to calling you Aisu, though^^

Anyways yami love the new drawing. He is just so cute:p
Oh and have you done any of the drawings we have to do in art. lol, I almost got two done^^; And are you going to do that drawing of Kurama. It be so funny if she believed you wouldn't it:laugh: I'm almost thinking of doing my last two of Hiei and Kai like that:p

yami hatake
09-20-2006, 05:43 PM
lol, good cause I'm so use to calling you Full. I'll try to get use to calling you Aisu, though^^

Anyways yami love the new drawing. He is just so cutehttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/tongue.gif
Oh and have you done any of the drawings we have to do in art. lol, I almost got two done^^; And are you going to do that drawing of Kurama. It be so funny if she believed you wouldn't ithttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif I'm almost thinking of doing my last two of Hiei and Kai like thathttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/tongue.gifYeah this next one of Koryo is one of the drawings we have to do.And yep!!I'm doing that Kurama drawing!!Hey..at least it has LOTS of value..^^http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif ..well heres Koryo..

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0010.jpg

Aisu Hinate
09-20-2006, 05:46 PM
Aww, thats really cool!! Your good at coloring in pencil crayons :eek:

yami hatake
09-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Thanks!!I colored it in colored pencils..my art teacher told me that I should color some of my drawings because they would probably look good..I think they do..^^'

INUANI
09-25-2006, 03:09 PM
looks great yami
better than mine

Sasuke is God
09-25-2006, 03:15 PM
WOW!!! MAD PROPS!!! I love that pic!!!

sakura280
09-25-2006, 09:24 PM
....... im speech less...... keep it up i love it thoes rock out loud (hey dont laugh at me thos do rock)

yami hatake
09-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Thanks..^^'..I never knew everyone were still looking at my art..since nobody repied to my last post..but gee thanks!!I should have some new art by tommaro:laugh:

Aisu Hinate
09-25-2006, 10:17 PM
Oh yeah Yami? Did you ever draw Psychic? I'm just asking cuz it's okay if you didn't ^^;

haku_of_mist
09-26-2006, 12:00 AM
Love the shading - it looks like you spent some time working on your pics. Very nice. Keep it up - I look forward to seeing more of your art!

razzen88
09-26-2006, 12:14 AM
those are awesomely awesome! *go curls up in corner steaming with envy* lol ~.^

yami hatake
09-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Oh yeah Yami? Did you ever draw Psychic? I'm just asking cuz it's okay if you didn't ^^;I did..but since I didn't have a scanner and there was a lot going on I have no idea where I last put it..so if you want I could redraw i and color it..or just leave it uncolored either wayhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/smile.gif And for the others that said something..thank you..I really appriciate the comments!!(seriously!!http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/frown.gif )I have new drawings..well more like their just homework that I'm finally finished with.^^'..here they are..oh and by the way..they are all my own characters..http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

This is Okashii..aka(deathelf/Taylor..my bf)

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0020.jpg

The others you will see later on..http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/smile.gif (yes a cliffhanger..^^'?...)

Aisu Hinate
09-26-2006, 10:06 PM
OMG, he looks so hot there :laugh:

Thats okay if ya lost it ^_^ That'd be great if you could do another one (non colored) but you don't have to. :D I can't wait to see some more. Your colored ones are awsome XD

yami hatake
09-26-2006, 10:13 PM
OMG, he looks so hot there :laugh:

Thats okay if ya lost it ^_^ That'd be great if you could do another one (non colored) but you don't have to. :D I can't wait to see some more. Your colored ones are awsome XD

Yeah..Okashii looks sooooooooooo cute in that one:love: ..I hope my teacher will like them all..^^'...because it took me more than 20 min. to color them...:unsure:

Oh and yeah I think I should make you another one..in what kind of pose?...

Sasuke is God
09-26-2006, 10:48 PM
WOW!! that totally rocks!!!

Aisu Hinate
09-26-2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah..Okashii looks sooooooooooo cute in that one:love: ..I hope my teacher will like them all..^^'...because it took me more than 20 min. to color them...:unsure:

Oh and yeah I think I should make you another one..in what kind of pose?...Of course your teacher will like them. When I have to do 20 min pictures for art, I end up spending an hour ^^;

Meh, for the pose you can do anything you want. But something sad or a battle pose would be cool ^_^

.Gogo
09-27-2006, 12:58 AM
Wow! Wonderful job! You have some rather nice looking art ^^

Sinjoda
09-27-2006, 06:11 AM
-bows before you-
Teach me please?

yami hatake
09-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Thanks everyone..to hear that you liked it is greathttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif ...

Originally Posted by Sinjoda
-bows before you-
Teach me please?

Umm..I don't know if I can teach you..depends if you have any artistic skills..or you can draw something but its not quite the way you want to draw it..then I could help you there..^^'..

I have another hw drawing..this is Koryo and his demon side Ryokotsu
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0027.jpg

Aisu Hinate
09-27-2006, 02:45 PM
Heehee, his demon side is cute :happy: I love the way you do hair.

Sasuke is God
09-27-2006, 02:49 PM
WOW!! that dude looks awesome!!! you got mad skill yami!! keep it up!!

INUANI
09-27-2006, 02:51 PM
how does she do it?

yami hatake
09-27-2006, 03:06 PM
HehHeh..thanks..:laugh:
My teacher was impressed with my colored art and so were the rest of the class.
My bf liked the drawing of him..I'm getting him the collar..(heehee):D
I'll be drawing them more since I'll be trying to make my manga..but its going to be romance/comedy/action..kinda..:happy: Its suppose to be a chibi drawing..the one with Koryo and Ryo

sakura280
09-28-2006, 12:26 AM
great i wish i could see it i bet it would rock

yami hatake
09-28-2006, 05:33 PM
great i wish i could see it i bet it would rock
Could you not see the drawings or something?:unsure: ..

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0025.jpg

well here's another drawing..its the finished one..

Anjiru Ookami
09-28-2006, 05:46 PM
i cant see it ;_;

Edit: ok nvm i can see it...and my god your good ^^ i realy like the new ones http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Aisu Hinate
09-28-2006, 05:49 PM
What is with everybody and not "being able to see it"

Thats great Yami XD Who's the little guy?

Sasuke is God
09-28-2006, 05:51 PM
*jaw drops* wow!! that rules!!! mad props!!

yami hatake
09-28-2006, 06:26 PM
What is with everybody and not "being able to see it"

Thats great Yami XD Who's the little guy?

I know..because I can see them fine..:laugh:

The little guy is Koryo's little brother..I don't have a name for him yet though..^^'

INUANI
09-28-2006, 06:53 PM
sweet!!! little people rock, tell them its me.

Aisu Hinate
09-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Aww his little brother? He's so cute? He looks allot like the little guy thats in 15elements :happy:

sakura280
09-29-2006, 06:15 PM
i met the manga but ok

Aisu Hinate
09-29-2006, 06:23 PM
i met the manga but okErm... you MET the manga? What are you talking about :glare:

yami hatake
09-29-2006, 07:28 PM
i met the manga but okhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/confused.gif I'm not trying to be mean,but thats not possible. I haven't even started my manga..and the characters..are all mine!! I drew them and made them up.If there are some characters that look like them I probably don't know..and if thats the case and I've missunderstood you then I'm sorry..but if you're just saying something to have more posts..in which it would be called spamming..I don't want that here..http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/glare.gif

Anyway..I have another drawing..I drew in during my Science class..I haven't colored it yet but I hope ya like it.Oh and Aisu..I'm going to start on it tonight if I can..http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/smile.gif

Yami and Koryo..

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0028.jpg

Aisu Hinate
09-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Aww, Koryu is just so cute -^.^- Whats the main story in your manga? Whatsit called?

yami hatake
09-29-2006, 07:41 PM
Aww, Koryu is just so cute -^.^- Whats the main story in your manga? Whatsit called?
Yeah he is..
I'm still thinking about that..but I want to make it romance comedy but still have action in it..kinda like Absolute Boyfriend..in a way..:)

Aisu Hinate
09-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Oh yeah, I don't really watch the romance animes or mangas, like DNangel............but yours seems pretty good. Ha, you Blackie and me all have our mangas ^__^

yami hatake
09-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Oh yeah, I don't really watch the romance animes or mangas, like DNangel............but yours seems pretty good. Ha, you Blackie and me all have our mangas ^__^
Yeah..I hope mine won't be a pain to start..^^'..

Tezuka
10-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Awesome!!Its been a while since I last looked at your art,but I'm glad I got the chance to today. You know what I'd say.......Your art is beautiful!!So awesome!!!

yami hatake
10-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Awesome!!Its been a while since I last looked at your art,but I'm glad I got the chance to today. You know what I'd say.......Your art is beautiful!!So awesome!!!
Thanks..^^
Oh I drew something for my Spanish teacher..since tommaro is her birthday..I wanted to give her something(a drawing and a peice of cake tommaro) so I drew Kyo or Kyou..don't remember exactly how to say/spell it..she likes cats:laugh: ..so ya'll get to see her birthday drawing..

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0002-1.jpg

Sasuke is God
10-02-2006, 06:17 PM
thats cool!! umm...sorry but i can't pm...again!! lol

yami hatake
10-02-2006, 06:45 PM
thats cool!! umm...sorry but i can't pm...again!! lol
Thanks..and thats okay..:laugh: ..I'm glad someone liked it..:(

Anjiru Ookami
10-04-2006, 10:56 AM
its soooooo cute!!!! <3333

D.V.L
10-04-2006, 11:23 AM
that a good work
go for it

Aisu Hinate
10-04-2006, 02:56 PM
0.o Excuse me? I can't understand what youry saying, and I don't think Yami will either :huh:

MoonPrincess24
10-04-2006, 03:46 PM
you draw very good, nice keep it up!!!

Mugen's Girl ~
10-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Aww!! I Love Dat Cat! You Draw Very Well, Keep Up The Good Work!

^ ^

yami hatake
10-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Thanks..^^'..I didn't think anybody looked at it..:happy: ..but oh well I'm glad everyone liked it..:laugh: ..I don't know when I'll have new drawings up..I'm working on them..all I have is a colored sketch of Okashii..(OC)..but I don't know if ya'll would like to see it...

Sasuke is God
10-04-2006, 06:46 PM
OF COURSE!! And i looked!! so :badrazz:

Aisu Hinate
10-04-2006, 06:56 PM
YA, of course I'd like to see it XD And I thought I did comment on your kitty..... I guess it just didn't go through -_- Ah, well, I love the kitty. He's so cute

Anjiru Ookami
10-04-2006, 07:15 PM
of course we would Yami!!!! were your fans^^

yami hatake
10-04-2006, 07:57 PM
Aww thanks Forsaken_Wolf!!I'll post it up..when I get my scanner to work..
okay...now its working...here is my bookmark...I drew during class..bored to death..:laugh: hope ya like it..^^

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/scan0001.jpg

Aisu Hinate
10-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Hey, he is so cute -^.^- I so love how you color with pencil crayons :love:

yami hatake
10-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey, he is so cute -^.^- I so love how you color with pencil crayons :love:
Thanks..^^..I think its a lot more fun to color them in instead of shading them like I normally do..but yeah...Okashii is my bookmark #1...bookmark #2 will be Koryo..:laugh: ..oh and don't worry Aisu..I'm working on your Ed pic..:D

Anjiru Ookami
10-04-2006, 10:32 PM
i love it!!! im am so your fan now ^^ theres no doubt ^^

Aisu Hinate
10-04-2006, 10:49 PM
*claps* Yay!! I can't wait to see how you draw Eddie XD

Sasuke is God
10-05-2006, 05:50 AM
thats how u draw when you're bored!?! well i'm grounding u away from everything that lets u have fun!! That rules!!! Major skill!!

Haraku_Naoyuki
10-05-2006, 04:15 PM
those are really cool!!! i draw too! awsome!

YoKu
10-05-2006, 04:25 PM
WOW!! You are such a good artist!!!!:awe: :awe:

yami hatake
10-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Thank you:laugh:
I'll try to post more soon..I'm working on them..so thats why I haven't posted them in a while..but thanks for commenting!!:happy:

Aisu Hinate
10-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Can you post more soon? How far away are you from finnishing the Eddie one :love:

yami hatake
10-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Can you post more soon? How far away are you from finnishing the Eddie one :love:
I'll try^^'..and I only have half of it..and I still want to shade it..if you want ot shaded..I guess..:happy:

Anjiru Ookami
10-06-2006, 09:53 PM
oooooo ooooooo can you do one of Mustang? (is that how you spell his name???) from FMA?????

Aisu Hinate
10-06-2006, 10:02 PM
I'll try^^'..and I only have half of it..and I still want to shade it..if you want ot shaded..I guess..:happy: Oh, no you don't have to shade it. I'd like to color it on PS... if thats okay with you :happy: I also just want to see it right now XD

Sasuke is God
10-07-2006, 06:19 AM
Sheesh...u and coloring things, Aisu, you're like a kindergardener...lol j/k

Kittyninjamewmew
10-07-2006, 07:12 AM
wow! i love all of ur art! great job Yami! keep it up!

Aisu Hinate
10-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Sheesh...u and coloring things, Aisu, you're like a kindergardener...lol j/kHEY, I'm not THAT bad of at coloring :rolleyes:

yami hatake
10-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Here is my new drawing..its the first done so I decided to post it up..oh and if you try looking at my previous art..sorry I changed where my art links were because they were in a wrong folder..so sorry about that..
Forsaken_Wolf..sure I can draw him for yahttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wink.gif ..just be patient..I'm still working on the other drawings especially Ed and Psychic..and the art hw..so please don't get mad at me if I don't post them up quick..http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/frown.gif

Well here is the drawing that I was working on..its for my 2nd Block..I'm making a Shonen Jump cover with this drawing in the background..

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/yami%20art%20gallery/scan0003-1.jpg

Aisu Hinate
10-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Oh, that is SO damn cool XD You and DeathElf, right? ^^; I really like that one, there's something about the way the heads are positioned that I just love :laugh: Oh, and please don't feel rushed about the Ed and Psy drawings. I hate being rushed on things :happy:

yami hatake
10-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Oh, that is SO damn cool XD You and DeathElf, right? ^^; I really like that one, there's something about the way the heads are positioned that I just love :laugh: Oh, and please don't feel rushed about the Ed and Psy drawings. I hate being rushed on things :happy:

Thanks..though its not as good as yours and Blackdragon's:( ...I really need PS or something..

Aisu Hinate
10-07-2006, 06:34 PM
No, your drawings are better than ours without PS. If you did have PS I don't think I could even look at your drawings they'd be so good ^^; Mabey you could use Blackie's PS mabey

Skyla_G
10-07-2006, 09:10 PM
You totally pwn a drawing kakashi ^O^*steals picture*
And you daisuke picture also rules!! please post more >.<
~Skyla xoxox

Sasuke is God
10-07-2006, 09:12 PM
that totally rocks!! mad props!!

Anjiru Ookami
10-08-2006, 04:06 PM
oh dont worry im busy drawing my own work so i know at your going through ^^

yami hatake
10-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks everyone..I'll try to put up more..just need some more time..and thanks for understanding..

Aisu..I'm actually going to try to get a job so that I can but a software for my art..I don't know what yet..but as long as my art looks great I guess:laugh:

Aisu Hinate
10-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Oh thats cool -^.^- Well, I'm sure you don't want to spend 700 $ on a program, but I think for Microsoft, Photoshop Elements 4.0 is only about 50 $ 0.o My freind has it and it's still pretty good. It doesn't make that much of a difference for how the drawings turn out. The effects just aren't all that great :happy:

yami hatake
10-16-2006, 06:05 PM
..Sorry..I kinda forgot all about my gallery here since I'm posting my art in DeviantART too...yeah shame shame..but since I'm still working on a few of the drawings..I decided to keep you call occupied with some of my old art..so I hope you like it..and before you ask..no its not colored in or anything..so please bear with normal pencil shading..:( ;)

Its Koryo...I really liked the way I shaded him..I'm thinking of redrawing this one and color it when I get my software..soon..very soon:laugh:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/yami%20art%20gallery/scan0021.jpg

angelsdream91
10-16-2006, 06:44 PM
OMG! he is SOO HOTT!!! i love the way u shaded him!! u're awesome!!! keep it up!!

yami hatake
10-17-2006, 06:16 PM
OMG! he is SOO HOTT!!! i love the way u shaded him!! u're awesome!!! keep it up!!

Thanks..^^..I really like the shading as well:happy:

yami hatake
11-05-2006, 03:08 PM
I haven't posted any art in a long while..so I guess I can post something on here..http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/happy.gif ..
Here is my latest little short manga that I've done lately..enjoyhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif
Its read from right to left..my OC yami and okashiihttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wub.gif

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/yami%20art%20gallery/scan0032.jpg

Toyama Tokanaea
11-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Those are really good.
>>;;
Post more.
o.o;;

yami hatake
11-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Those are really good.
>>;;
Post more.
o.o;;
Really?..:happy: Thanks..and I will soon:laugh:

mikk
11-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Whoa... Nice work keep it up!

Post some more ^^

_-Midnight-_
11-05-2006, 04:35 PM
nice

yami hatake
11-14-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the comments..I have new art since I got a tablet for my computerhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/happy.gif
So my art will be better..I hope..^^'
This is Okashii..my cute characterhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wub.gif http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/happy.gif
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/yami%20art%20gallery/photoshop_okashii.jpg

INUANI
11-14-2006, 04:30 PM
ive noticed taylor is the subject of alot of your art lately.

yami hatake
11-14-2006, 04:36 PM
ive noticed taylor is the subject of alot of your art lately.
Well I still go out with him and I did make up his character^^:happy:

INUANI
11-14-2006, 04:50 PM
i know that
i was just mentioning it

yami hatake
11-16-2006, 10:10 AM
I should be able to post some more soon..though it might be later today..:happy:

Jouninluvrs KakaxAya
11-17-2006, 09:37 PM
cool! they're really good! i like!

Tsuneki
11-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Your Drawings are Great!!
Keep up the Good work!

airforcekikyou
11-17-2006, 10:28 PM
Your drawings arwe EXCELLENT!!

yami hatake
11-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Thank you^^..all of you are so kindhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/happy.gif ..so here is anotherhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
its mehttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif yami..
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/yami%20art%20gallery/yamicopycopy.jpg

yami hatake
11-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Here is another one..if anybody even cares to look at it..:(
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/yami%20art%20gallery/okashiismile.jpg

GoddessFeena37
11-25-2006, 08:46 PM
WOW! Wh-Where did you learn to draw like that, yami!? You draw really awesome!!! ^^ I love your drawings!!! ^^ I draw, too, but I'm sure as hell not as good as you yet!!! o_o

yami hatake
12-06-2006, 06:39 PM
WOW! Wh-Where did you learn to draw like that, yami!? You draw really awesome!!! ^^ I love your drawings!!! ^^ I draw, too, but I'm sure as hell not as good as you yet!!! o_o

Thanks^^..you're too nice:laugh: ..I'll pist some more soon.

yami hatake
12-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Okay..I'm back..here is another drawing..its has a little christmas theme..at least I hope so^^'..oh and by the way..if you like my art and would like to see more I am also at DeviantART as yami-hatake(as expected^^'):p

~kawaii~cherry~
12-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Whao hey nice ^__^ Love the way you colour them in...do you use photoshop? LMAO that comic strip made me laugh...! Looking forward to your future works~

angelsdream91
12-21-2006, 03:04 PM
OMG THAT LAST ONE SOOO CUTE!!!!!!! keep it up!!!:p

yami hatake
12-22-2006, 12:38 PM
Whao hey nice ^__^ Love the way you colour them in...do you use photoshop? LMAO that comic strip made me laugh...! Looking forward to your future works~

Thanks and yes I do use Photoshop.I'll try to update my art..sometimes I forget that I have a gallery here since I have one on DeviantART^^;

OMG THAT LAST ONE SOOO CUTE!!!!!!! keep it up!!!:p

Thank you and I will:)

Avarice_Clementine
12-30-2006, 12:08 AM
Here are the new ones so far..hope you like them!!:p I'm not exactly finished with the DNAngel drawings but I did draw Dark before..but it's not the one I'm working on..
Those are awesome!!

yami hatake
01-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Thank you..:laugh: here is another one of my drawings...the first one is a doodle of Kakashi from Naruto and the second one is Yami from my manga.(it doesn't have a name yet^^')

Beyond The Grave
01-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Whoaaa...I love ur Character in a Kimono^^; I get that dreamy effect of her in a field full of Sakura trees with petal blowing about. Oh and if u can draw like this then I wouldn't mind buying a copy of ur manga if u ever publish it >>; I am not kidding either if that's what ur thinking, I am quite serious on the matter.

yami hatake
01-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Whoaaa...I love ur Character in a Kimono^^; I get that dreamy effect of her in a field full of Sakura trees with petal blowing about. Oh and if u can draw like this then I wouldn't mind buying a copy of ur manga if u ever publish it >>; I am not kidding either if that's what ur thinking, I am quite serious on the matter.

Thank you:happy:.And thats really sweet.I really hope to get it started though...I'm doing storyboards so far of how I'm going to start the beginning along with that I have school so sometimes its hard to work on it but when I have the first pages I can post them up here one by one...or you could go to my deviant account(which is yami-hatake) and look at them there...but I am thinking of making my own manga website.

Kittyninjamewmew
01-30-2007, 03:08 PM
i like all of ur drawings! they rock! keep it up Yami! hope to see more!!!

INUANI
01-31-2007, 05:49 PM
hey yami, i thought i would tell you three things:
1.i turned 17 *yay*
2.i dont have much time for animeglleries anymore
3.i finally integrated shading and folding into my art (id show you, but i dont have a scanner)

poi_lkj_ask
01-31-2007, 05:51 PM
wow thats great i cant draw that good

yami hatake
02-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Here is another one..I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a whole and I'm truly sorry for that..but like I said you can also view my art in DeviantART..but here is another one and one of my favorites right now^^'

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/yamihatake/yami%20art%20gallery/yami_okashii.jpg

Kittyninjamewmew
02-05-2007, 09:32 AM
that pic is funny lol u did an awesome job on it Yami! ^.^ keep it up!!

yami hatake
02-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks..it is funny.