PDA

View Full Version : Original Fiction: 40 Guns to N00bie Pass - Prolouge

Alias-Revolution
06-24-2006, 12:58 AM
The bright red sun arose at about four thirty in the mornin' out on the Arizona territory. The white settlers of the Arizona Territory were under attack by the n00bie tribe and had been for a long time. The leaders of the tribe, Regex, Jakiao, and Ai, were intent on driving out every white settler in the Arizona Territory. They had recently made a harsh threat to the yankee government to kill every man woman or child he came across that did not swear their allegiance to him without question.

Captain Piper rode up to the home of Old Man Kaitou . He was inside reading a book while his kids MsAeris, Kain, and Li were outside with their mother Minako. Captain Piper greeted MsAeris and the rest of the family. Kain noticed that the captain had a whole wagon train behind him. "Oh. Here's the captain!" exclaimed MsAeris. "Usually, the captain doesn't come a'courtin' with a bunch o' people followin' him." Kain replied.

"I wish I was a' comin' to court ya. Bad news. That Regex Jak Ai group is a'movin' this way. I come to get'cha outta here." explained the captain. Li told the captain that their old man wouldn't like the idea of movin out of their home. The captain knew this, and wanted to speak to Kaitou.

Old man Kaitou walked out of the house at the request of Minako. "G'mornin captain. What can I do fer ya?" "Well, I need ya to come with us to the n00bie Wells area. The n00bies are movin out and headed this'a way." Kaitou knew he was going to ask him to leave and wasn't ready to do so. He went into a short tale of how it took him ten years to build up his wonderful home and family to what they were. The captain knew how to get him now. "Kaitou, do you recognize the people in the first wagon?" "Yea. Them are the Serenity Family. Right? Hey... Where's Lady P?" The captain removed his hat as did the rest of the Serinity family. "Ol' chief Regex got a lucky shot... Kaitou, be reasonable. Would you want any of your family to end up like Lady P?" Kaitou looked at his gun. "This gun ain't failed me since I got it from my pop." Minako put her hand over Kaitou's shoulder. "Kaitou... We ought to go..." Kaitou nodded and Piper gave a signal to hitch up the Ace family's wagon and load up the essentials and heirlooms.

About fourty minutes later, the wagon train led by Captain Piper was approaching the n00bie Wells. The captain gave a signal to stop. The hairs on the back of his neck were standing on end. He dismounted his steed and pulled out his .22 rifle. He swung around to the left and fired at the ridge of a mountain. The mountains surrounded the camp almost like a tortilla surrounds a fajita. They were at a great disadvantage, but this was the best place to get water. Kaitou dismounted, and the rest of the grown men with guns followed. The gunfiring commenced. There were shots from the left and right. n00bies were everywhere. At the sound of Sergeant Tiv's call, the men in the camp rushed out and picked off the remaining n00bs.

The wagon train advanced into the camp and looked at the injuries. Captain Piper was grazed by a bullet, but Kaitou was dead. The captain examined his gun. "It finally failed..." Li and Kain fell to their knees at the sight of their dad laying there in the sand. MsAeris buried her head in her mother's dress as her mother, Minako, stood there almost in shock.

Kain rose to his feet and looked at the captain. "I want a piece of those n00bies." Li followed Kain's action. "Captain... If we join the army, can we get guns?" The captain looked off at a mountain to the east. The sun was still on the rise. "I'll get you some guns..... Somehow....."

gene the man
06-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Now that is some funny stuff. I would love to hear the rest of it. XD

Piper
06-24-2006, 01:40 PM
"like a tortilla surrounds a fajita" ahahahaha. Oh, keep it up.

Daenerys
06-24-2006, 05:40 PM
I don't like how I'm a three headed freak.

Alias-Revolution
06-24-2006, 05:44 PM
But Ai! You have s00per n00b p0w35z dat let u ban uth3r n00bies an let u d3l33t th3ir p0sts.

You are a super powered three headed phr33k.

Daenerys
06-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Yeah. You need to rewrite it and make me a pretty pretty princess who's really pretty.

Alias-Revolution
06-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Nah. If I did that iI'd have to put myself in and make it a love story. o.O

Daenerys
06-24-2006, 05:59 PM
Then make it happen. I don't like being a three headed freak.

Alias-Revolution
06-24-2006, 09:03 PM
Wow...

How about this: The n00bie tribe is headed by a council of three leaders known only by the names Chief Regex, Medicine Man Jakiao, and Princess Ai.

Daenerys
06-24-2006, 09:04 PM
I think those go well with each other. =)

Alias-Revolution
06-24-2006, 09:07 PM
They do now. xD Chapter One coming soon, folks!

Bucky Katt
06-27-2006, 12:43 AM
Poor Kaitou...Oh, hey, why was he the one who died? >_>
Anyway, I loved the prologue, and I can't wait for Chapter One.

Alias-Revolution
06-27-2006, 01:48 PM
He just kind of stuck out as a father figure, seeing as Minako is the local mom. Kaitou and Minako just kind of went together. For this story.

Bucky Katt
06-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Ooh, I kinda see...Still, poor Kaitou.

Alias-Revolution
06-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Well, if I ever get off my bum and type, chapter one will magically appear.

.Alumina
06-29-2006, 05:14 PM
XDD i love this!!
next chapter!

Go with what Ai said..or she'll hurt you....badly...
n00bish army..*splutters with laughter*

Ashminigun
06-29-2006, 10:03 PM
*joins in the frenzy...

whoa.... where the heck you get the idea to cook this one up?

Interesting... can't wait for the next chapter to be publish here. Good ol' wild West fanfic. It gonna be an instant hit if you manage to pull out the rest of the story.

For the record, this my post in the Fanfic section.

'nough said...

Krsnik
07-04-2006, 03:28 PM
I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time.

Alias-Revolution
07-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Well, I'm doing a lot right now so I can hardly ever get online. I do apologize for the wait, guys. Thanks for your continuing support.