PDA

View Full Version : What age is too young....

Vendetta
06-21-2006, 10:23 PM
What age is to young...

To Drive~ 14
To Be worried about your future ~err 12
To move from your parents~ 14
To become a parent~ 16

Those are just a few and if you can think of any more post them.

Aleyna
06-21-2006, 10:29 PM
i gotta go with moving away from your parents at age 14
that would be scary, hard, stressful, and very difficult(especially if its just yourself, now if your living with an aunt or somebody who pays for you living there, its prob. not as bad)

Number_the_Stars
06-21-2006, 10:37 PM
To drive- I think 16 is a good age.

To be worried about your future- It depends... how much worry..... I don't think its wrong to think about one's future but at certain ages there's only so much you can do... I think around early teens is a good time start thinking about the future and get an idea of where you are going.... hmmmm... yeah....

To move from your parents- dunno... but it sucks when they leave your life at a young age....

To be a parent- It depends on the person.. I personally think people should wait for such an idea.. teenage pregnancy is a no-no for me.... you've got your whole life ahead of you... it's too early to start someone elses.. my parents were young when they started a family.. they were too immature.. and they royally screwed up!... it's all about the maturity level in the person cause kid is going to be the major focus of your life.... forever!

Angel Andrews
06-21-2006, 10:41 PM
to lose your mother 11

Vendetta
06-21-2006, 10:43 PM
I would think to lose your mother would really depend on the person. If you are mature and don't NEED motherly influence then it may be younger. For some, never. I mean no one's really ready to lose someone like that are they?

-Batman-
06-21-2006, 10:45 PM
What age is to young...

To Drive~ 14
To Be worried about your future ~err 12
To move from your parents~ 14
To become a parent~ 16

Those are just a few and if you can think of any more post them.

the driving thing...that's fine...but...

If 12 is too young to worry about your future, that means 13 is ok.
15 would be ok to move away from home
17, it's ok to be a parent...
right?

Sakura Holic
06-21-2006, 10:45 PM
To Drive:baby-16
To Be worried about your future:10
To move from your parents: 16
To become a parent: teen age years....

Ayame_Sohma
06-22-2006, 05:26 AM
To Drive~ 16
To Be worried about your future ~17
To move from your parents~ 18
To become a parent~20+

Vel
06-22-2006, 05:34 AM
To Drive~ 16
To Be worried about your future ~probably 12
To move from your parents~ 16
To become a parent~ teen age

Annie Hall
06-22-2006, 06:33 AM
To Drive[~:~] 10 (Here in the south we're driving by 11 or 12...by 15 legally though.)
To Be worried about your future[~:~] Never, if you don't think about your future with a certain tone of worry then you're going nowhere, I don't think it's ever too young for a person to concentrait on their future. I started on my future when I was 8 and by 12 knew what I wanted to be and started all my research about the colleges and everything. Plus even if you don't go as far as college you gotta worry about things like "What am I gonna do tomorrow" right?
To move from your parents[~:~] Depends...if the kid needs to be put into a safe enviroment it's never too easy, if the silly little kid just wants independance 17 is too early they should be atleast 18 and outta high school.
To become a parent[~:~] 28 I don't think young people shoud throw their lives away that quickly.

egraceq
06-22-2006, 04:53 PM
To drive- I think 16 is a good driving age.
To be worried about your future- any age, once you can sorta think well.
To move away from parents- depends on how they treat you.
To become a parent-after marrige.

animefreak_idiot
06-22-2006, 05:00 PM

DG Kurosaki Ichigo
06-22-2006, 05:03 PM
I'd go with Moving away from your parents at age 14

Tsuna Kadiri
06-22-2006, 05:04 PM
To drive: 15 is a good age.

To be worried about your future: I agree with Guin on this one.

Move away from parents: 18, generally.

Become a parent: At the youngest, 24.

Nyanko
06-22-2006, 05:04 PM
To Drive- 21- teen drivers are maniacs ¬¬;; Then maybe there should be an age where people are prohibited from driving again... 'cause a lot of seniors are really scary behind the wheel, too. XD;
To be worried about your future- No age. Why be worried? What happens happens.
To move away from your parents- Um.. whenever you can survive on your own. Or 35+... whichever comes first. X3;
To become a parent- I'm stealing egraceq's answer... after marriage. And also when the people can put in the money and time for taking care of a rugrat. ...unless owning a cat or dog is also "parenting." In that case, I'd already be a mother. :33

egraceq
06-22-2006, 05:05 PM
what kind of person would have their child at 16?

niKopol
06-22-2006, 05:09 PM
sex-15

but to lose a parent- any age under 20

Knuffle Bunny
06-22-2006, 05:19 PM
I say babysitting :12 (well, that's when i started!)
worry about your future hmm: Can't remember when i started, but i'd say about 9.
Become a parent.: i agree with egraceq. AFTER marriage.
Driving.: i actually think you should be older than 16. maybe 18. Do you have any idea how many car accidents occur everyday with teens involved???

Eris
06-22-2006, 05:43 PM
To drive: I'd rather see people didn't drive.
To be worried about your future: Depends on what your future holds.
To move from your parents: When you can support yourself.

Ankoku_Hikaru
06-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Is this of any importance?

yoko.......
06-22-2006, 06:16 PM
to drive~14 illeagally my freind's used to drive at that age with there parent's car's we used to not tell but we drove good
move away from famiy~15
to worry babout future~6 i worried alot about it
become a parent~12 my freind's sister is doing wellbut now she's 20
To lose a parent ~0+ cause when my old freind mom died then his dad ...well pow shoot

Sayoran
06-23-2006, 03:20 AM
I can't believe some of the ages you people come up with - but I can't hold it against you, for the fact most of you are likley to be of those ages and crave such independence.

The key issue here is responsibility: I'm sorry, but 16 year-old is not ready for parenthood, and I very much hate the idea that a 14 year-old could be behind the wheel - you have any idea how dangerous a car can be? These sort of responsibilities are not fit for such ages: however "mature" you think you are.

My opinions (this is assumming the person/s described are of average intelligence and maturity):

To:
...drink alcohol in a public place: 17+
...drive a car: 18+
...worry about the future: depends in what respect.
...move from your home: 17+
...become a parent: 19+ (preferably early 20s).

Also take note of the fact you are not legally seen as an adult until you're 18 years of age (in the UK), so logically adult responsibilties should be to suit.

I have written my opinions in relation to the UK's culture and society - in other countries it should vary due to the ages you leave compulsery education and enter an adult atmopshere etc.

[BlackDeath]
06-23-2006, 06:20 AM
Anythine below 18 is too young for me.

spoonfeeders
06-25-2006, 07:09 AM
To Drive: 12, i've seen 13 year olds here who can drive....
To Be worried about your future: 12
To move from your parents: 13
To become a parent: 15

Fuu Kasumi
06-25-2006, 07:53 AM
To:

Be a parent: 25.
Move away from home: At least out of Highschool and you have job. So about 18-19.
Drive: 17.
Be Worried About Your Future: You can never be too young to think ahead. >>;
Smoke / Do drugs: Um..Not that I have something against those who do, but I don't think anyone should start..at any age.
Drink alcohol: 24.

Toji
06-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Legal age to drive should be 18.
Move away from the house 18
Parenthood anytime after highschool.
To drink alcohol, doesn't bother me, if you want to go out, act the fool, and be responsible for devastating a family with vehicular homicide, by all means be my guest. Drinking will impair a person no matter what age.

Kurumirina
06-25-2006, 09:54 AM
']Anythine below 18 is too young for me.Anything BD?does that mean Sleeping is too young for 17 or 14 people?>_>
anyway for me....
Parents Dieing - 9 Years old....nobody should ever have this happening...I did so I know the feeling....
Smoking and Drugs ~ Nobody should do this at any age...though smoking has been starting from as early as 12 but it shouldn't....your killing yourself....and it's sticks..>_<

shi_amai
06-25-2006, 10:48 AM
Be a parent: I think it's crazy when someone has kids before they're in college, or during. So either somewhere around twenty-four and twenty-six.
Move away from home: Same. Atleast out of highschool and have a job to support themselves. But they should atleast be mature and smart enough to live on their own. So either eighteen or nineteen.
Drive: seventeen.
Be Worried About Your Future: Well, really little kids never think much about the future, and I've noticed that you don't really think much about it until you're in the teens. So yeah, probably around the teens.
Smoke / Do drugs: Never ever.
Drink alcohol: People have died the day they turn twenty-one. And why? Because they drink themselves to death. It shows that they need to be older. God, I'd say around twenty-five or twenty-six. Maybe older.

cherryblosmes
06-25-2006, 11:03 AM
id go with moving away from ur parents at age 14 thats extremly scary i mean u dont have money where would u live no motel or hotel or dorm or anything would allow u to stay anywhere. but all the others u could kinda deal with driving is basic steps and they make drive at 16 to make sure ur mature enough but i dont agree on driving at 14 but u can handle driving at 14. and for worrying about the futur someone could be 16 or 30 and worry about their futur it really depends on ur personality and if u usually try to make the best of out of it or not and about being a parent at age 16 i dont agree with it but i has happened lots of times even to ppl at my school and they usually try to solve i mean if u did that to ur self then u should carry the consicquances of what u did. and mostly for ppl at my school their parents were understanding at least thats what got to me from the school news paper and other places but moving away from ur parents at 14 thats scary no where to go no to support u nothing to eat ur basicaly living in the streets and even worse ur not actually used to it so u dont know what to do.....maby im being overly dramatic but oh well thats just what i think....lol ^.^