PDA

View Full Version : Little Kids and Their Cuteness ^-^

Aleyna
06-20-2006, 09:51 PM
i want to know what is the funniest or cutest thing a little kid has said to you or to somebody, or what they did

my little sister said to me yesterday in the car: alannah! alannah! watch me do my donkey face!!

it was so hilarious...i wonder who taught here to do that lol
im thinking bout taking a pic of her doing it and me in it and posting it in the pic thread

not a princess face...
not a sad face...
a donkey face :D

Anime_Otaku
07-09-2006, 08:55 PM
my 3 year old nephew tried to sing the sailor moon theme when he could barely talk

gunslingergirl_
07-09-2006, 09:18 PM
oh i know, my friends 7 year old sister does this really funny dance. i tell to do baboon, and she goes "baboon!" and dances around like a baboon which always cracks me up.

Faceless111
07-09-2006, 09:25 PM
My four year old niece was playing a video game. I kicked her off and started playing, then she cried. So cute.

Prophet of Death
07-09-2006, 09:29 PM
I caught my 5 year old cousin lip sinking to britney spears in her bedroom.. she dove at my feet and said PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE!

Fetal Fetish
07-09-2006, 09:31 PM
My little sister is like so cute that everyone just loves her the moment they see her. But she's evil,evil!!! Any way, my friend Maria asked her,"Is your sister mean to you?"
And she replies,"Yeah. She wouldn't let me pull her hair!"

My mom and Maria started laughing really hard, and I was just staring at them. My hair's really long, so of course I wouldn't let her pull it! It was hilarious to everyone else though. xD

*.:Endless Sky:.*
07-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Once in Florida I was hanging on to the ledge around the pool. I was with my dad, grandma, grandpa, uncle, cousin, baby cousin, and my currently 5 year old cousin Lindsay, who was 4 at the time.

Anyways, I was checking out this really cool beetle crawling on the ledge and I heard the distant voice of Lindsay telling me to kill it. I ignored her. Then, all of a sudden, this small, pink-sandled foot came down right on the beetle and infront of my face. Lindsay's all like "That's how you kill it." I was all like: '>>

Also, when we got to our condo in the same place in Florida, Lindsay ran right into the sliding glass door. It was hillarious.

LadyPSerenity
07-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Topic Exists.