PDA

View Full Version : ~*~Outside The Forums~*~

Riyokin
06-20-2006, 07:54 PM
What kind of life do you live outside the forum? Like what do you do for fun and such let us know, we are dying to know about you ^_^

Wespe
06-20-2006, 07:57 PM
sometimes i play airsoft with my friends and i am taking Drivers Ed

Aleyna
06-20-2006, 08:49 PM
outside the forum i work alot and spend time with my family

i prettay much have no choice but to spend time with my family because my brother has autism and we don't really have a lot of money anymore to beable to afford an aid every single day for a certain amount of decent hours a week

so i am stuck watching him and taking care of him a lot and i know thats sweet and all but i really wish i could hang out with my friends like a so called normal teenager and not have to be at the house all the time doing things for my family because i do so much and it gets tiring

this fall though, i will beable to apply a jog to become an aid and i will be getting paid for watching my brother, yay for child labor law to kick in :)

*.:Endless Sky:.*
06-20-2006, 08:53 PM
I give my locker a swift kick every school day. The thing WON'T work....I know, I know. Nobody has to say it...kicking it will most likely not help it.

I spend a lot of time outside. Even though people think I'm too old for that stuff, you're never too old to get out there and enjoy yourself.

Aisu Hinate
06-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Well, I spend most of my time in the forest that we own outside our house. Other than that, heres my weeky activities.
Monday: Go to school. I also have piano and theory lessons.
Thurday: Guitar and Saxaphone lessons. Go to school.
Wensday: Just go to school. On this day I usually go home, sit on the roof of our house and I like to read. Except when it's raining. If it's raining I'll light the fireplace in one of my two rooms and read on the floor in front of it.
Thursday: I go to the mall with one of my bro's (the nice one) and we go to Sakura Media and both get a manga book or a poster.
Friday: Go to school. Most of the rest of the day I watch TV 'cuz thats when all the anime's on. Usually my freinds come over on this day, or I go over to their place.
Saturday: Flute lessons. Other than that, I just chill.
Sunday: My day where I do things I haven't planned. It's just a random day basically.

Knight_of_NI
06-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Well I don't really have any friends so I spend most of my time (when I am not atwork)
lifting weights, runing, yes lots of that preping for the Marine corp.
I read a lot of books, right now I am reading
Generation Kill a book about the Marine recon when we invaded Iraq.
Of course I read lots of manga and watch lots of anime. I don't do much other
then that, I go to a few bars now and then and play foosball and laugh at all drunks
with no self control then kick there ### at foosball. Yes I know I am a boring
person

Vel
06-21-2006, 04:41 AM
I don't have friends in real life so I spend time with myself. I like to watch anime, sometimes I buy new anime DVDs, I have nice collection^^ I listen music and dancing. I'm not a good dancer, duh^^ I like to read books and write some stories. I would like to be a writer, I think, I'm talented. I have written stories since childhood. I talk to my friends from internet, I would like to meet them in real life but now they don't have a time for me so I'm waiting for vacation. I have a job too, I work in my mother's shop. It isn't hard job and I like it, only sometimes my mother is annoying. I really would love to spend time with my net friends (in reality) because I feel little lonely.

Daenerys
06-21-2006, 06:09 AM
I don't have a life outside of the forums.

Vash the Flash
06-21-2006, 06:42 AM
Besides School and Work, I basically do,

Video Games, Photoshop, 3D Modeling and Animation, Video Editing, and the try to fit in Excercise at least once or twice a week, and my friends stop by when every they feel like it.

jewel2sparkle
06-21-2006, 07:28 AM
It's school and work for me. Hanging out with guys is always a plus .

VARLY
06-21-2006, 11:39 AM
school, courses, study
help out housework & work (at my parent's clinic)
my hobby (either it's drawing, CG, writing, playing video game, watching anime, reading manga, and so on)
practices (piano, violin, work out)
hang out XD
and if I have, the part time job ^_^ (but I've been off lately)

Masali
06-21-2006, 11:42 AM
My life outside the forum consists of:

Guitar

well, that's about it =/
Oh, and Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 for the gamecube...so friggen addictive >=(

Keyasaffection
06-21-2006, 11:42 AM
im a dancer so i spend most of my time trainig....cause im the only 14 in my group and i dance with 18-21 year olds i try to keep up.......and then there is studing........well thats my life.....

The Governator
06-21-2006, 01:08 PM
smoking skunk, getting drunk, hanging in Uber Rocks, thats about it, yup, i lead the most interesting life ever

Kira_yamato69
06-21-2006, 01:12 PM
I play Hockey I am a basically WHL goalie now just 3 more months. I play tennis. I go to lost of parties and get drunk or stoned. and yeah......

-Batman-
06-21-2006, 01:22 PM
Life outside forums, aside from hanging out with friends.

-Drawing
-Gaming
-reading
-not going outside

Music Fiend
06-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Outside of the forums, I really just stay mellow and to myself. I sometimes go out with friends, but I'd just rather chill by myself most of the time. I am a student going into the twelfth, so I'm spending my days preparing for that. I also play and review video games, and I've been working on getting more experience in the industry. Gaming is definately my top hobby, next to working with computers. Other than that, I like to read, write, and draw alot.

Sagat
06-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Let's see..

Around 4pm I'm off work. I like to do the following, not necessarily in order:

Check the net and talk to ppl.
Play video games (right now its guild wars factions <3 necromancers)
Read (read davinci code now working on angels and demons)
Watch tv (Ultimate Fighter, cop shows, army shows, UFC)
Lodge meetings/study rituals and symbology
Work out (I'm currently training for the Ironman but I train from 0630-0900 in the morning, eventually it will go to 0530-0900 as the training ramps up)
Archery usually on weekends sometimes on weeknights if I got the time
Sometimes drinking but it usually coincides with hockey or UFC
Draw (anime and stuff)

Aisu Hinate
06-21-2006, 04:07 PM
Hey, you draw Sagat? I'd like to see some of your work. ^^

Sagat
06-21-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm working on one of a FFXI style dragoon right now but it's a while off before completion yet. If I find one I like enough to show I'll PM you and show you

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
06-21-2006, 04:20 PM
I'll just say what my normal summer day is... for this week and once I get back from wyoming....

I wake up...usually around 2 in the afternoon
I get breakfast
I go online for several hours
I go outside
I go back online and stay on until 4 or 5 in the morning...haha

ok and when I'm not doing that I'm drawing, reading, talking with friends, messing around with photoshop, rollerbladeing, biking, running, listening to music...lalalalala and it goes on and on...

Aisu Hinate
06-21-2006, 04:21 PM
I'm working on one of a FFXI style dragoon right now but it's a while off before completion yet. If I find one I like enough to show I'll PM you and show you

Ooooo okay. I'll bet that dragoon looks awsome!! Probably better than anything I can draw. (if ya wanna see some of mine there in the Fan Art forums called "My crappy Art" lol.) ^^'.

Ayame_Sohma
06-22-2006, 05:17 AM
Hello

I like to hangout with my friends and listenin to music and write poetry

Ayame x

PigFarts
06-22-2006, 09:43 AM
I'm a theatre/choir loser...so i'm either acting, singing, or both at the same time! other than that...I read Jhonen Vasquez or Roman Dirge comics...or watch Invader Zim...yup!

Daimasukí
06-25-2006, 11:16 AM
The basics right now are

Wake up at 5am, do the bed, take a shower, do the laundry, 6am wake my hb up, do breakfest, get the house cleaned, go to Houston, Woodlands or wherever to do some buisness, etc.

During school
It was just tiring, but fun too.
1st period, get in trouble for being too loud
2nd period, catch up on my sleep
3rd period, get in trouble for saying a cuse word or fooling around
4th, do pt for rotc either because I came late or talked when I wasn't suppose to
5th. space out, have fun, try not to be the class clown for once.

/Aifa|
06-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Hmm, well i go to university, i go to work, i like to party at nite clubs, and yeah im just occupied trying to find my goals in life and a career to follow..