PDA

View Full Version : High Heels

Sakura Holic
06-19-2006, 08:30 PM
For those of you who expirence wearing high heels or knows someone that wears high heels, Does it break while you or that person walk? [or run..either way]
This gave me a crazy idea to start this thred cuz my mom expirence it alot...but mostly fell..
I dont wear high heels but my mom does...
one day...
She was walking and then one of her heels broke. She almost fell.
xD
She looks like she was flapping her arms like a bird. xD
[Sorry mommy. T-T] (yes she just wacked me...)

Daenerys
06-19-2006, 08:36 PM
o.O

I don't wear them all the time, but it's never happened to me. I walk like a guy too, really clumsily.

Faceless111
06-19-2006, 08:43 PM
I walk like a guy too, really clumsily.
I take offense to that. Even though it's true...

But, high heels, I really don't see how anyone can walk in them and keep balance.

Princely Dreaming Doll
06-19-2006, 08:46 PM
I take offense to that. Even though it's true...

But, high heels, I really don't see how anyone can walk in them and keep balance.Me neither. Especially the bold part.
I wonder if someone can clear this up?

Sakura Holic
06-19-2006, 08:47 PM
But, high heels, I really don't see how anyone can walk in them and keep balance.yea....I tried to wear one once...I barely can walk...My mom..I don't know about my mom...

PigFarts
06-19-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm bad with heels. I'll wail my arms around for balance. But I don't usually fall. No, my ankles just get swollen...which is just uncomfortable!

Cat_Demon
06-19-2006, 09:34 PM
I don't like wearing heels, but yes i am able to walk in them without falling and none of that jazz. Never had a heel broke though.

Its not really THAT hard to walk in them, just after a while they hurt -_-

Fox Demon
06-19-2006, 09:43 PM
I don't like wearing heels, but yes i am able to walk in them without falling and none of that jazz. Never had a heel broke though.

Its not really THAT hard to walk in them, just after a while they hurt -_-
cat you are the only one (besides my mother) who will walk in heels and act like it doesn't hurt at all, sure you have more balance then my mom (haha seen her fall before XD)

i will not and can not wear heels, hurts to much and i fall

Ollie
06-19-2006, 10:48 PM
I love heels!! I love buying heeled shoes! I have these tan-colored shoes and the toes are rounded and they're rather high-heeled and they're sooooo cute omg!

I love fancy shoes. n_n But sadly I rarely get to wear them. :( I'm not the type to wear them whenever. Sigh.

But since I rarely wear them, my feet tend to get a lot of...well, wearing. Around two weeks ago I was going to some job-things and wore these little black heels for the first time in ages...I ended up with an ENORMOUS blister on the little toe of my left foot and so much skin wore away at the back of my heel that I had to keep a band-aid on it or else walking with shoes/socks was an impossible pain (and messy, from the pus that kept oozing slowly o_-). Luckily both had healed enough so I could wear my other shoes the following week =D

Moral of the story: it takes a real man to wear women's shoes. XD

Sagat
06-19-2006, 10:53 PM
are you kidding me i am the most graceful in high heels. my about turns become pararrets and my marching becomes an enchanting frolic down the lane

Ollie
06-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Pbht. You are not man enough for high heels. D:

I love saying that.

teragom
06-19-2006, 10:55 PM
i LOVE HIGH HEELS !!!

Sagat
06-19-2006, 10:55 PM
Pbht. You are not man enough for high heels. D:

I love saying that.Just wait. After guys see me they will jump at the chance to wear high heels for men. I shall call them meels.

Sakura Holic
06-19-2006, 10:58 PM
Just wait. After guys see me they will jump at the chance to wear high heels for men. I shall call them meels.be sure not let other men fall if they start wearing it.
xD
Cross dressing. lol

Ollie
06-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Just wait. After guys see me they will jump at the chance to wear high heels for men. I shall call them meels....AHAHA! That is SO going to my sig XD

Sakura Holic
06-19-2006, 11:57 PM
...AHAHA! That is SO going to my sig XDLOL
And I can see it now. xD
-----
And I just got out of my mom's room..she has 4 broken pair of high heels in her room still..
xD

teed
06-20-2006, 01:05 AM
I don't wear high heals so I've never broken one.

But i've worn it once while my aunt's wedding. They made me wear it and I had to practice the day before on how to walk with it!! I still don't get why girls love to wear high heals. It really hurts!!

My aunts are professional in wearing them, lol^^;

BlU3
06-20-2006, 07:45 AM
I wear high heels only on special occasions. Everytime I wear them, I take smaller steps than the ones I usually take. And with each steps I'll be saying inside my head "ow, ow, ow, ow" x___X Weird thing is, it never broke. Well, I seldom wear them anyway. ^^;

VARLY
06-20-2006, 07:52 AM
I can't figure out how many females can wear high heel and walk (run, sometimes I even see them jump) all day and keep in balance
If I do that I may fall every few steps I take =_="
ugh- what a shame. I'm a girl and can't walk well in heels

Ayame_Sohma
06-20-2006, 08:05 AM
Hello

I do like wearing high heels but only if im going out somewhere special with my bf

Ayame x

Myrra
06-20-2006, 08:05 AM
*laughs* I'd think it takes a real woman to wear heels!

I love them. I usually wear a 3" heel, but have been known on occasion to wear 6" spike heels. Though I have to admit, walking in spike heels requires some practice. And if you plan on walking through a parking lot full of ruts and potholes, plan on holding onto someone or doing a lot of falling! O_o;

2 and 3 inch heels aren't all that difficult to walk in. But then again, I've been wearing them since I was 16. And for anyone who's seen the (really old commercial) with the women playing basketball in their heels, that is so like me! I've run in them (the 2-3" heels), played basketball in the drive with them, and even played catch in them. Though the last I wouldn't really recommend unless you're wearing chunky heels cos you tend to sink in the ground. :p
Btw, I'd so love to see Sagat doing his runway impression in heels!

Tsuna Kadiri
06-20-2006, 08:49 AM
High heels are fun. Nothing wrong with making yourself a little taller xD I love wearing really tall shoes and then go walking though a big crowd of people. It's the only time I can tower over them. I'm 5'5", so a pair of 4 inch heels or 5 make me about 5'9" or so. It's sweet.

But it does take a little practice to wear them for hours at a time. You've got to have some balance.

Ami~chan
06-20-2006, 10:07 AM
I can't walk in heels; Sagat would put me to shame. I trip, fall, and die. I've never broken the heel though.

I plan to wear sneakers instead of heels to my senior prom :D

Buruku
06-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Heels definitly take practice, I'm pretty awful at it to tell you the truth, but I hardly ever wear them, to me they're like torture devices for your feet. NOT comfy at all, and I just always fall. Though I feel its my duty, as a girl, to successfully wear them without looking like a total clumsy dolt, so I should start practicing.

I guess heels can break sometimes, though its not like it happens a whole lot, but if it did I imagine it wouldnt be fun.

Knuffle Bunny
06-20-2006, 05:04 PM
I wore them once... i was planning on going shopping with my friends. Tried on my high heels. And as i was walking out of my house, tripped and fell over my front porch. >.< That was embarrassing. But the heel didn't snap. my foot just rang with pain the next few days after that. I DON'T SEE HOW MY MOM DOES IT. sHE RUNS IN HIGH HEELS! hOW???

IceDragon_1552
06-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Never got how my mother does it. Never did, probably never will.

(She just wants to be tall, that's all.)

She walks so normally with high heels... it's like she's wearing regular shoes. @_@ She's never broken it before, nor have I ever seen her stumble a bit with them. It's crazy I tell you. >.>

Sakura Holic
06-20-2006, 06:26 PM
o.o
Wow...is my mom only the one that broke her heels??
o.O

I DON'T SEE HOW MY MOM DOES IT. sHE RUNS IN HIGH HEELS! hOW??? yea....how...I see my mom runs in ..I think..2 or 3 inch high heels...When ever I wear high heels...I trip and fall most of the time...and it feels weird...

sheenafan1000
06-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Heh heh, I gotta story for ya. One time at school, it was a mufti day. My little group I hang out with all decided to dress up like Goths/ Emos (Don't ask why) and I wore a pair of Black high heels to school. My feet ended up covered in blisters and the shoes were brown with mud.:unsure: the worst part was that the shoes weren't mine!:laugh: Lol.

FarEastStyle
06-20-2006, 06:41 PM
Its not that hard to walk in heels, I can run in heels, I think I just have good balance. My aunt has be wearing heels since she was 13 and still does and shes 84.
As long as the heel is not over 4inchs I can wear em easy.

chihiro_me
06-20-2006, 06:44 PM
i like those kinda stumpy heels...cute..
i've never worn heels b4 but i've seen my mum in them.
she's always complaining about how shes so short and how she wants to be taller ( im taller than her now hehe) so she buys these massivley high heels and she wears them everyday..
how can she cope with the pain? how can she balance? arghh it looks so painful.
enough to frighten me outta wearing them.
but no she's never broken a heel b4.
i like ballet flats...+_+ ^_^

Number_the_Stars
06-20-2006, 11:57 PM
I like my boots... the heel's chunky and four inches big! I don't feel brave enough for thinner heels.. falling gracefully isn't my special talents... and I'm not lucky!