PDA

View Full Version : dawnrune wallpapers

dawnrune
06-18-2006, 12:02 PM
this is my first time making a wallpaper hope you like it.^_^

shougo amakousa
06-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Yay first to post:happy: lets see the background matches the image and blends well and for a first time its great.The image is placed well too.^_^

shougo amakousa
06-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Yay first to post:happy: lets see the image blends well with the background because they match and the image i swell placed too and for a first time its great work and Good job^_^
Oh no i am so sorry for the double post stupid computers and stupid me-__- really sorry

ozg82889
06-18-2006, 07:03 PM
i think tat the wall looks good but the render is kind of jagged in the edges if u fix that it would look even better.

wizz-o-matic
06-19-2006, 03:55 AM
mhm .... actually, the char doesn't blend with the bg well o_O; You need something to connect the char with the techy bg.
And the snowflakes .... remake them, they are so low quality. And make them angled, and rotate some, don't make all of them the same.

Foxxer
06-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Overall, a good wallpaper. Good source material for the character, and the background is interesting without drawing too much attention away from her.

The snowflakes are pixellated, and too regular - no two snowflakes are supposed to be identical! The butterflies in the background are terrific; if the snowflakes could be a little more like that, I think they'd be better.

I don't really like the snowflake sitting on her forehead. That just looks a little odd.

I think the text doesn't look like part of the image. Try a different font, perhaps, and try making it a little less stark white? And the word 'left' gets lost against the snowflake.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-29-2006, 02:01 PM
The picture of the girl at the angle she's at is good b and so is the bg except for the fact that no snoflake is alike and that the white word left intercepts with the white snoflake making it slightly difficult to see the f.Over all it's good for a first time making a wallpaper.