PDA

View Full Version : ds games

Halo_Slayer
06-17-2006, 03:55 PM
i was wondering if you recommend metroid pinball, Animal crossing, brain academy, nintendogs meteos,tetris as good games. if i want to sell my burnout legends for ds how much you think i would get? if theirs any other games i didnt mentioned that are good plz tell me.

Knuffle Bunny
06-17-2006, 04:44 PM
I haven't played metroid pinball. Im not into pinball games.
but I don't reccomend animal crossing. At first it's okay. But then you get addicted. And after a while you realize your forcing yourself to play just to keep your animals alive.

Spirit Stiff
06-17-2006, 09:10 PM
Well, I'm not sure about Nintendogs, Meteos, or Big Brain Academy, but I've played Metroid Pinball; it was ok, but not worth buying. I liked Animal Crossing, though it's true it can get addicting. Tetris is great; it's got 6 different modes of play, not including multiplayer and Wi-Fi battles. I also like Lost Magic, if you want a real-time strategy fantasy game, where you cast spells with runes drawn with the stylus. WarioWare Touched! is also a great game, cause it's comprised of a bunch of tiny mini games about 6 seconds long, and there are lots of extra stuff.

I hope I could help.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
06-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Nintendogs and Animal Crossings will get you obsessed and then addicted and then finally annoyed to the point of wanting to destroy everything to do with them...

At least in my opinion...

ShinyaZel
06-17-2006, 09:55 PM
Some DS games that came to mind first are Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing Wild World, Bleach DS Souten ni Kakeru Unmei, and Metroid Prime Hunters. These games all allow you to play with others without being near them via Wi-Fi. I think two of the games that really shine with Wi-Fi are MKDS and ACWW. Don't get me wrong though. They are still bunches of fun without Wi-Fi play. Bleach DS is the best hand-held fighter I've played, and Metroid Prime Hunters has a pretty fun one player mode.

Some other games I'd recommend are Nintendogs, Trauma Center: Under the Knife, and Advance Wars Dual Strike. I mean, the list could go on really, but that's because I think the DS has a strong, solid library of games to choose from.