PDA

View Full Version : Tenjou Tenge second season?

sis san
06-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Does anyone know will they ever be a second season on tenjou tenge?
or are they just going to continus in manga?:(
btw i know there is a ova and a movie so i want to know if there is anything other than that.i really hope there will be another season casue is hard 4 me to find manga in where i live:(

Gjallarhorn
06-17-2006, 09:58 AM
There will not be a second season, but Oh!Great is continuing with the manga. You must remember that the anime was based off the manga. That does not mean it has to be the same thing, this includes the point at which it ends...though a lot of content was removed as well.
There are two series of OVAs that follow the series after the ending. The first is Tenjou Tenge: Ultimate Fight OVA, which is another cliffhanger, just like the series. And the second is Tenjou Tenge: The Past Chapter, which of course, covers all the events in the past.

-Neji_Hayabusa-
06-17-2006, 11:30 PM
I guess Xero XIII is right.. Tenjou Tenge already have something like OVA, but it still not finished.. Just hanging ending..

Gjallarhorn
06-17-2006, 11:34 PM
I guess Xero XIII is right.. Tenjou Tenge already have something like OVA, but it still not finished.. Just hanging ending.. No, the animation is finished, this includes the OVAs. They had cliffhanger endings. The manga is much longer than the anime though.

Mamushi
06-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Yeah.... I couldn't find the manga in my country too. And what i found is an OVA of Tenjou Tenge that become like a second season of it. That means.... The story is continuing in that OVA. But only 2 eps. And then it stopped with not clear ending once again....

sis san
06-18-2006, 07:26 AM
well this sux bad:S why do people alway finish a story in manga. if they make a animemation of it they may as well finish it with animeation as well

gene the man
06-18-2006, 08:08 AM
I would really love it if they made a sceond season. The ending of the anime was pretty sad. I mean it just ended.