PDA

View Full Version : Looking out for an angel

Cat_Demon
06-17-2006, 01:03 AM
This poem has to deal with the war, and september 11...hope its not to bad.
------------------------------
No escape,
No mercy to be shown,

Broken bones and fatal wounds,
Shoots being fired,
Friends, loved ones being lost,

Cries of innocents,
Children hiding in cornors,
People screaming in horror,

Ceilings crashing down,
Bodies being crushed,

I can only look up into the sky,
And hope for,
Pray for an angel to come,

Dear My heavenly father,
Come stop this pain,
Let them open thier eyes,
See all the pain they have caused,

End their suffering,
Make this war end,
Stop their crying,

God answer my plea,
Deliver these innocents to a safe place,
Watch over them when they sleep,

I pray to god that you stop this war soon,
For there are many more deaths to come...

Fox Demon
06-17-2006, 01:06 AM
Ahh, a great poem. Poor cat..sorry your dad is going back...to that damn war.

Nice poem, shows how you feel and made me realize a lot of things. I loved it.

Aleyna
06-17-2006, 01:10 AM
and how i beg for the war to end too...

honestly i think wars r a scam for the rich, power, and gov. people to just get money, confidence, self esteem or power
in a crude and sickening way by taking it out on innocent heartloving soulful people that we need more in this life to spread peace instead of going to war from a lying scam

cherryblosmes
06-17-2006, 01:17 AM
ur right thats true about wars. and what gets more mad is that they brake out too late and ppl say the reasone for a war but really they have other intentions of why they are going there. its really sad that a human being a sould could actually kill or torture or have the heart to order another soul or human being to kill . well i really liked ur poem it was really good and sad and the way put the word hope in a new way was great. i love it and it expreses a side of the war that not much ppl think about. that was greats. and im sorry about ur father. hope everything gets better for ya. always make the best out of it no matter what lol ^.^ keep posting!!!!!

Dark_Cloud-Xiao
06-17-2006, 03:27 AM
i loved it! i really hope the war ends as well. it's stupid sending soldiers out to fight and starting wars

gene the man
06-17-2006, 03:32 AM
I have many friends in this war and I am going to end up going to if it doesn't end here soon. I like the poem and what it means. it expresses many deep emotions of love and pain. I hope your father is alright. It is also true that every war ever started is for something other then what the war was supossed to be caused by anyway. The government always wants something. If they want it they find a reason to hurt others for it, and that if so wrong. I hope you write more poetry like this for others to see.

gaara_ish_mine
06-17-2006, 03:33 AM
I really liked it. People should read that and take head to it... I hate the war... I lost my brother in it.. T.T but I hope that the deathes over there stop also... Too many inoccent people have to suffer that wrath for no reason...

Cat_Demon
06-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks for your kind words people.

I'm sorry for your lost and all your friends that are out there, may god be with them.

animeangellover
06-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Great Poem!!