PDA

View Full Version : Is Sasuke gay?

Fetal Fetish
06-15-2006, 08:58 PM
I searched this topic and I didn't find any topics like this. If I'm wrong, mods are free to close this.

So, do you think Sasuke's gay? Me and my friends just argue about this from time to time, so I decided to see what you guys think. I mean, he doesn't like girls, and he seems to pay a lot more attention to Naruto and other boys. Sure, it might mean he's looking for a fight, but do you think it's something else?

As for me, I don't think he is or he isn't. I'm just curious.

Gjallarhorn
06-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Well, he pays attention to other boys because they are his rivals and enemies.
Also consider that Naruto is not a romance anime, and as such, there is little to no romantic relationships in it, other than Temari and Shikamaru, and even that is still not a solidly formed relationship.
Sasuke is probably narrow-minded enough to not focus on things like that, and focus only on becoming stronger to kill Itachi.

Amaruk
06-15-2006, 09:07 PM
I think he is just really focused. He feels he must kill his brother to avenge his brother. He also wants to become stronger and will do this no matter the cost. Also I have stated that I think sasuke will end up with sakura. Don't get me wrong, I hate sasuke with a passion but he is a very strong character and i respect his determination.

Fetal Fetish
06-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Thanks, guys. ^ ^ Though I still won't take a side to this question, I think you both make good points..

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
06-15-2006, 09:58 PM
I think Sasuke Gay but now that I think of it he's not......He pays attention to other guys because he thinks of then a rivals and enemies, so he actually wants to challange the guys..Anyways I don't think Sasuke Gay...Now that is an opinion..

Sakura Holic
06-15-2006, 10:04 PM
o.O
ok..many ppl may say Sasuke is GAY
but...not true..
He just hates the guys and tries to be better than them.
Which I think its anoying...

Prons
06-16-2006, 01:33 AM
I think he's just asexual, myself.

The Governator
06-16-2006, 02:15 AM
sasuke is a flaming homo, cant you see it! most the male characters in naruto (par the fat kid, hes in love with food) are gay, i mean if sasuke was straight, hed pay some sort of attention to sakura, but he doesnt, all his attention goes to naruto, and you know what they say, its the people that allways fight that love each other

Dark_Cloud-Xiao
06-16-2006, 03:40 AM
hmm...i don't know. maybe he's just makin sure they won't decide to attack him cause they're like rivals...i don't really know

White Wolf Of Solomon
06-16-2006, 03:45 AM
perhaps once sasuke does what he set out to do he will devote more attention towards sakura

S o l o
06-16-2006, 04:01 AM
perhaps once sasuke does what he set out to do he will devote more attention towards sakuragood point, i dont think he's gay either

-+Dark_hayabusa+-
06-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Yeah...maybe. The only thing i know is that he never think about girls but thinks about revenge to Itachi. But.... Do you remember when he had a kiss with Naruto by accidentally? Haha.... I could see that he doesn't want that....

Sasuke is God
06-17-2006, 12:58 AM
MIKEY- i hope u die a horrible death!!!!!!!!!!!
and sasuke is interested in girls but he must avenge his family before he restarts his clan!! which means that he is lookin 4 a chick!!!

BlackDragon15
06-17-2006, 02:58 AM
sasuke is a flaming homo, cant you see it! most the male characters in naruto (par the fat kid, hes in love with food) are gay, i mean if sasuke was straight, hed pay some sort of attention to sakura, but he doesnt, all his attention goes to naruto, and you know what they say, its the people that allways fight that love each otherUh yeah cause he is so focused on killing his brother. I don't think there is much going on in his head other then getting stronger and avenging his family. He might think more about girls after he kills Itachi.
He pays more attention to Naruto cause he is his rival. I also think he doesn't want to get in a relationship cause he would do anything to kill Itachi even die. Why get in a relationship if your willing to die to get revenge.

Do you remember when he had a kiss with Naruto by accidentally? Haha.... I could see that he doesn't want that....lol, that was so funny but yeah you can tell he didn't like that at all.

Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl
06-17-2006, 03:13 AM
He's definetly NOT gay!!!
He's just wan't to become stronger, he don't have time 4 Love
beside Sakura is not big deal, why he have to b interested in her anyway.

Naruto is not a romance anime Agree 100%

gene the man
06-17-2006, 03:25 AM
Well I don't belive that he is gay I just think that he likes to fight with guys because he believes that his enemies are strong and he wants to be stronger. But it is kind of weird to not like a single girl at that age...

The Governator
06-17-2006, 03:26 AM
MIKEY- i hope u die a horrible death!!!!!!!!!!!
and sasuke is interested in girls but he must avenge his family before he restarts his clan!! which means that he is lookin 4 a chick!!!
ok........your mentally insane, getting all upset over a stupid thing like an anime characters sexuality and its my own opinion numb nuts, why dont you learn to open your mind to all possibilities then come back and try again, this time, you fail

Water Wolf
06-17-2006, 03:56 AM
He is all to focoused that is all. He is so focoused that he blocks out anything else and just his one goal stands infront of him withc is to get through others so he can beat his brother and nothing else, so I agree with the term that Sasuke is not gay.

~Troublesome Woman~
06-17-2006, 04:28 AM
Hmmm... ok, I'd say yes, in real life, but he's not real.

Firstly, like Xero XIII pointed out, Naruto isn't a romance anime. Sure, it has "romantic" interest, such as Hinata's crush on Naruto, and Sakura's obsession with Sasuke... (and ShikaTemari, I hope XD), but it's not about love and romance.

Secondly, Sasuke isn't real, so he can't be gay or otherwise, but whatever, he's still... ooh, 13 in the first arc? I doubt he's planning to make any lasting relationships at that age.

Thirdly, he's completely and utterly obsessed with his brother and avenging his clan. It's consumed his whole life. He doesn't think about anything else, let alone girls.

Fourthly, big spoiler here for people who haven't seen up to the despicable fillers, he's a complete idiot, who joins Orochimaru and betrays his whole village for his own selfish purpose. THAT'S how obsessed he is. Now, does he sound like a guy, gay or not, to have an interest in girls? No, because his mind is totally occupied with other things.

Fifthly, I doubt he wants to get any girls, especially those he might or might not care about, involved with him when he's going to go fight one of the most powerful ninjas in the world, and probably die (although I don't think he want's that, exactly), or endager his beloved comrades (yeah, right).

So, all in all, I think Sasuke isn't gay, and he isn't straight either. I don't think he really has an orientation at this point in the story, because he's still so totally obsessed with his brother and avenging his clan. Masashi Kishimoto hasn't given him one yet.

As for paying attention to boys, I think he's just an arrogant prat, who believes (rightly, while he's with the village) that none of the girls pose any sort of threat to him. They aren't anywhere near as strong. I mean, can you see Ino or Sakura beating him in the chuunin exam?
Naruto, on the other hand, as well as the other boys, could be as strong as he is, so yes, he takes notice of them, because to him, they're rivals, and ways to test his strength.

The Sasuke-hater has spoken.

chuunin7
06-17-2006, 07:48 AM
Well, the truth is Sasuke has something like obsesion at Naruto.. All he is thinking is all about revange and being strong.. No time for love.. This is my analysis.. But it will be very funny if Sasuke really a guy.. Lol.. Poor Sakura..

-Neji_Hayabusa-
06-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Well, the truth is Sasuke has something like obsesion at Naruto.. All he is thinking is all about revange and being strong.. No time for love.. This is my analysis.. But it will be very funny if Sasuke really a guy.. Lol.. Poor Sakura..
Sasuke just want to be stronger that anyone.. He saw Naruto slowly bacome stronger thatn him.. That's why.. I agree with you chuunin7..^^

Mamushi
06-17-2006, 11:56 PM
Yeah...maybe. The only thing i know is that he never think about girls but thinks about revenge to Itachi. But.... Do you remember when he had a kiss with Naruto by accidentally? Haha.... I could see that he doesn't want that....
I agree 100% with this!

yami hatake
06-18-2006, 12:24 AM
Why would he be gay?...all that Sasuke has on his mind is revenge..that and becoming strong so that he can restore the Uchiha Clan..

spoonfeeders
06-18-2006, 05:18 AM
sasuke's not gay (but i wish he is! i sure wish he ended up gay. lol. sorry!). he's just not the sort who finds time looking at girls that's all.

animeangellover
06-18-2006, 05:46 PM
o.O
but...not true..

animeangellover
06-18-2006, 05:48 PM
whoops sorry about that messed up i was trying to quote that but anyway i dont find him gay he just is focused on revenge and and wants to be stronger

sakura_haruno25
06-18-2006, 05:54 PM
I searched this topic and I didn't find any topics like this. If I'm wrong, mods are free to close this.

So, do you think Sasuke's gay? Me and my friends just argue about this from time to time, so I decided to see what you guys think. I mean, he doesn't like girls, and he seems to pay a lot more attention to Naruto and other boys. Sure, it might mean he's looking for a fight, but do you think it's something else?

As for me, I don't think he is or he isn't. I'm just curious.
Sasuke is totally not gay, I mean.. he just accidently kissed naruto...there are many strange occurences in life, so give Sasuke a break and tell your friends he is not gay!! Thanks for asking!

angelic_assasin
06-18-2006, 06:05 PM
he IS NOT gay!!! yes yes

chuunin7
06-23-2006, 03:18 AM
If, IF Sasuke is a gay, I'm sure one day he will say "I love you" to Naruto.. XD Poor Sakura and Hinata.. Hinata always want Naruto and Sakura always want Sasuke but Naruto and Sasuke will be a couple one day.. Lol..

Kamatari
06-23-2006, 05:52 PM
To be quite honest, you can find a lot of things in both the anime and the manga to prove that Sasuke IS gay, and to prove that he ISN'T gay =P
However, whether or not Sasuke is gay won't really affect the plot a lot. As many people have said before me, this is not a romance anime/manga, and, personally, I think Sasuke is too focused on Itachi to bother about anyone else - be they male or female.

Spoilers!

Look at it this way, if Sasuke is willing to let everyone in his village die in order to accomplish his goals, then I honestly doubt that he truly cares for a boyfriend/girlfriend right now. Heck, we even saw his twisted view on his friendship with Naruto ("You're my friend, so I'll kill you!"), imagine what he would be like with his "special someone" =P

~Kamatari~

yoko.......
06-23-2006, 08:16 PM
sasuke is just dark in side and doesn't want anybody around him .
naurto just want's a bunch of attention.
sakura think's sasuke's cute cause she like's the bad boy look ,and want's naruto's attention but not all of it.

Tserge
06-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Its Itachi's fault that Sasuke doesnt like to hang out with people..

wonderman
06-23-2006, 08:22 PM
I think he's just asexual, myself.
YES

Masali
06-23-2006, 08:34 PM
The real answer would be: No, he's just too preocupied with his flawed revenge to have an orientation.

My Answer: Is he gay? Pfft, Hell yes.

Faceless111
06-23-2006, 08:41 PM
The truth is this: fangirls and boys are crazy and dangerously alter characters and storylines for their pleasure.

In my opinion: Sasuke, he's closet gay. It's okay, the producers will make him come out around episode 639.

Ami~chan
06-23-2006, 08:55 PM
The real answer would be: No, he's just too preocupied with his flawed revenge to have an orientation.

Agreed.

Who cares anyways? It's not like him and Naruto would be the most desirable couple.

m*short
06-24-2006, 01:54 AM
no no leaving it at that. :oy:

Bankotsu's Servant
06-24-2006, 02:03 AM
Hey.... uh..... I know you just left it at that point, but I wanted to just say that, yes Sasuke is gay. That doesn't mean that some people can't like him.

m*short
06-24-2006, 02:07 AM
Hey.... uh..... I know you just left it at that point, but I wanted to just say that, yes Sasuke is gay. That doesn't mean that some people can't like him.
fur-reals?

Bankotsu's Servant
06-24-2006, 02:10 AM
Well yeah. Some people have different likes. It's not wrong to like Sasuke. It's just that me and allot of other people don't....... really don't.

EDIT: PS: This is totally off topic, but your name is hilarious. I like it

m*short
06-24-2006, 02:20 AM
Well yeah. Some people have different likes. It's not wrong to like Sasuke. It's just that me and allot of other people don't....... really don't.

EDIT: PS: This is totally off topic, but your name is hilarious. I like it
i see.
p.s.s. my name was just me being stupid...it sounds like a code ya know like "the banana ate the mellon" sorta thing i liked it it made me laugh when i just said "thecatsmeow" so i just went with it.
:p oh and sorry this was :offtopic:

Shinigami Ichigo
06-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Well, to my memory, Sasuke has never showed an interest in females, and is insanely fixated on his brother, so I would say either he is gay, or just has the biggest inferiority complex ever.

love
06-25-2006, 11:09 PM
sasuke is just dark in side and doesn't want anybody around him .
naurto just want's a bunch of attention.
sakura think's sasuke's cute cause she like's the bad boy look ,and want's naruto's attention but not all of it.
So true but Naruto also wants respect.

Sinnaku
06-25-2006, 11:33 PM
Why do you think his nickname is So-gay. Sasuke.... So-gay. See the resemblence?

Yes, of course. You have not read the many circulating fan fics on other anime websites about So-gay going insane and making out with Naruto.

Either way that show still sucks.

Kira_yamato69
06-26-2006, 02:38 PM
o.O
but...not true..
I guess I have to agree with you sinse all you say is true!

Bankotsu's Servant
06-28-2006, 04:53 AM
Well, to my memory, Sasuke has never showed an interest in females, and is insanely fixated on his brother, so I would say either he is gay, or just has the biggest inferiority complex ever.OMG, you are a funny dude. I never thought of Sasuke that way
:laugh:

GreenVI
06-28-2006, 09:08 AM
Sasuke doesn't seem to show interest in girls, but he doesn't seem to show interest in other guys either. I think he's asexual.

radicaldreamer
06-28-2006, 02:06 PM
I'd say Sasuke is pretty gay. I don't care about his goal to defeat his brother. Imagine after his brother is defeated would he be any less colder then he is now? Sasuke is too much of a stereo typed anime character in which they are cool and calm yet they get all the attention from the girls.

Shinigami Ichigo
06-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Not sure if anyone said this already, but I think it is important to note that the most "romance" the series has had was at the beginning when naruto and Sasuke accidentally kiss. Naruto seems to fixate on Sasuke in much the same way Sasuke obsesses over his brother. Maybe they really deserve each other.

InuEvolution
06-28-2006, 04:37 PM
:ninja: Sasuke does pay much attention to the other guys , yes , but also I mostly pay attention to other girls , and im not lezbo. I'm just more concentrated on the important details of life , much like sasuke , so , do you still not know my answer? If not my answer is no , no sasuke is not gay at all.:ninja:

InuYasha_Tessaiga
06-28-2006, 05:55 PM
Post removed due to language.

Cait Sith rules
06-28-2006, 06:07 PM
sasuke is so gay!!!!!!!!!

Dragon-Heart
06-28-2006, 06:28 PM
i think he is bi(by?)sexual.

Fennikusu13
06-28-2006, 09:05 PM
I think, depending on which day you catch Sasuke on, he could be gay, straight or bi. I mean, who knows what kind of hormone boost could send him spiraling into love over Gaara? I always saw a slight connotation there, SasXGaa.

shikasgirl45
06-29-2006, 10:28 PM
i do think that sauke is gay cause he hates all the girls in the village, and temari must die.>< cause shikas mine.

Naruto711
06-29-2006, 10:43 PM
I hate Sasuke, so I say he's gay all the time. But, I see no reason to think he is actually a homosexual. He is focused on other things. Like killing stuff, or insulting people, and being an idiot. Could he be gay, mabye. Could Orochimaru be a pediphile (pedo?), mabye. Could Sasuke and Orochimaru like each other, mabye. Could Orochimaru be cheating on the bone sword thing guy, mabye.

There are very many mabyes.

I think we can all get a kick out of this though, http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=34420

reno_rufus
06-30-2006, 01:21 AM
Sasuke is a gay! Yay! It will be very interesting if tha's true.. XD

pyrothunder336
06-30-2006, 01:58 AM
I hate sasuke with a passion but no he isn't gay. He just spends so much time on training to kill his brother to do much with girls and he also doesn't want that relationship to give him a weakness or get in the way. I'm not quite as sure about Orochimaru though. That tongue the is starting to look pretty gay.

Beautiful_Disaster
06-30-2006, 12:31 PM
No,i don't think he is...but if he was that would be a little hott...lol...BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM!

NinjaSasuke
07-04-2006, 10:03 PM
What a load of crap! Why isn't this locked?

AyoInuYo
07-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Does it matter if he's gay or not? o_O; Well, I don't think he is.

wolf demon
07-04-2006, 10:34 PM
what the hell this is a peace of crap sasuke is not gay dam this needs to be locked:mad: :mad:

Masali
07-04-2006, 11:14 PM
How this topic is still opens baffles me...

regardless of how true I believe it to be >_>

Maya Miyazono
07-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Sasuke is prettier then all the girls of naruto, crosses his legs while sitting and puts his hands on his hips.

He is wayy to girly to be with any female, is he gay?

...He isn't straight.

~Pure Soul~
07-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Nah he can't be gay...

Dark-Sasuke
07-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Sasuke isnt gay, he hates the guys aswell, plus right now hes focusing on defeating his bro, so i think he doesnt want any distractions

Kloud_Seven
07-05-2006, 11:20 AM
Ofcourse Sasuke is gay,everyone knows that.

Milky_4ever
07-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Yay, Sasuke is a gay. So, he will be go along with Naruto and Sakura will be alone in her whole life.. Khikikikik.. >,>

sauske i love you
07-09-2006, 04:48 PM
no0o0o0o sasuke is awsome ( besides he got cool hair, jk jk jk)
people really shouldnt have a reason to hate him and i dont see why some still do but thats my opinion (and no he is not gay i mean how else would he love me???? jk jk another joke bare with me people)

BlackLanternTL
07-09-2006, 05:07 PM
i'm not sure of his sexual orientation, but sasuke is totally gay

shadow_dragon_3
07-09-2006, 05:13 PM
how can he be gay? Hes just a determined person who thinks of all males around him as rivals:ninja:

Chibi Sasuke-kun
07-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Sasuke's not gay, he just hates the world. XD

He can't be gay, I mean, him and Naruto do look good together, but I say that they're more like brothers. I just can't see Sasuke in the series fall in love with Naruto, he might end up loving Naruto, but not that way. And besides, I think Sasuke would end up with Sakura anyway.

Yuri-chan
07-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Sasuke is not gay. Period.
If he was, then what will all us fangirls have to write fanfictions about our characters falling in love with him. Its would ruin our lives!
Sasuke-kun is most definetly not gay.

Sakaki Takano
07-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Sasuke-kun isn't Gay

As someone Mentioned

He's just too preoccupied in training and trying to avenge his village

And doesn't have time to think of idle things such as Love or Girls

And if you’re going to say he's Gay

PLEASE think of a reason why as others have done don't just post "HE’S GAY!!" And that's it and if you’re going to post a reason don't just post “because i hate him he's gay" or "he just looks gay"

I apologize to those who have been posting decent Posts

Azreal Hellfire
07-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Sasuke is not and cannot be gay i refuse to believe it because he is my hero!!!

Akainu
07-11-2006, 07:51 PM
Um, No, I do not think that Sasuke is gay, Although you do make a good point, My answer is still no, because it is an anime, nothing more.

lucky leprachaun
07-11-2006, 11:20 PM
he might be a eunic (pardon my spellin') or gay.
but i respect his determination anyway. i still hate his costume change

sylvia_in_the_house
07-12-2006, 12:11 AM
he is very gay...in fact he had six with Naruto, Rock Lee, Garra, Kakashi, and that phat kid...I forgot his name

year_of sheep
07-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Yeah, Naruto isn't a romance anime, but I think that he might be gay. But I don't think he's gay from when he and Naruto accidentally kissed each other. I'm saying he's gay because one, he doesn't have a thing for girls, two: he pays a little more attention to Naruto, and three: he's around Orochimaru.

~Mithrosent~
07-29-2006, 06:49 PM
i think he is juat determined. and i personally dont think hes gay but well find out when we see if he defeas his brother,or just gives up(not likelly). but he is just determined and we should all shut up cuz well evantually find out ok? jeez you guys need to find a decent thing to yap about for once.:mad:

sapphiredragon
07-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Sasuke is not gay. Period.
If he was, then what will all us fangirls have to write fanfictions about our characters falling in love with him. Its would ruin our lives!
Sasuke-kun is most definetly not gay.It's called yaoi.

Damon R.
07-29-2006, 09:34 PM
It's called yaoi.Geezus. You guys get offended by a simple statement? xD You know, I should show you this, it could be proof.

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/8787827.gif

To make you girls feel better, maybe it would be better to just say he swings both ways? That he bats for both teams. That he has the best of both worlds. That he's ten fingers down and pointing to the left and right. ((I think you get it now.)) Anyways, It would really put an end to the unnecessary flaming. Besides... Sasuke's just an anime character. Don't get too into it. >>;

he is very gay...in fact he had six with Naruto, Rock Lee, Garra, Kakashi, and that phat kid...I forgot his nameAnd Sylvia... that's supposed to be a secret, shh. ;3 And that fat kid's name is Chouji, sweetie. CHOUJI. xDDD

dHaRmA
07-29-2006, 10:23 PM
sAsUkE's nOt a gAy, i tHinK..
iT's jUst nOrmaL fOr a dEtErMiNed fiGhter,
oNe tHat's hUngRy foR pOwEr,
tO giVe mOre aTteNtiOn tO guYs..
aLsO, nOt aLL gUys aRe iNteResTed iN gaLs..
tHat's wHat i tHinK..-0-

kereen
07-30-2006, 06:36 AM

As for me, I don't think he is or he isn't. I'm just curious.i kinda think he is. but if he was gay, i'll still love him:) . i have no problem with gay people

Suichiro Taguchi
07-30-2006, 07:00 AM
his a gay... for me he is.. lol kereen demon shadow says hi

Kakizaki Misa
07-30-2006, 09:04 AM
ohmygwad... ._.
Im SICK of argueing.. >_<
He is NOT gay! O_o
WTH makes you think that he is?
>.> Just cause he ignores girls...?
He's just overly obsessed about killing Itachi ._. Thats all

;Despair;
07-30-2006, 10:01 AM
well he is kind of............all those pics dont mean a damn thing so dont worry about it

Suki The Werecat
07-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Hmm...with the way sasuke acts...he's gotta be gay...maybe he even has a thing for his brother <<;; run ita-san RUN!!!

Taikyo
07-30-2006, 10:51 AM
I agree with damon, he's bi all the way.

Damon R.
07-30-2006, 10:56 AM
sAsUkE's nOt a gAy, i tHinK. iT's jUst nOrmaL fOr a dEtErMiNed fiGhter,
oNe tHat's hUngRy foR pOwEr,
tO giVe mOre aTteNtiOn tO guYs..
aLsO, nOt aLL gUys aRe iNteResTed iN gaLs..
tHat's wHat i tHinK..-0-

Hun, you totally negated your point when you uttered those words. ;3 Please don't defend yourself (or others who defend this post, because she had condemned herself by saying this.) "Not all guys are interested in gals."

Darn right.

Aren't I a living example? xDDD

Am I not proof enough for this sentence? O_o;'

Hakudoshi
07-30-2006, 11:19 AM
Okay listin,Sasuke is not gay here's alittle few thing's he pay's attention to naruto in order to gain the mangekyo sharingan because he want's to be friends with him as itachi stated in order to achieve the mage you must kill your closest friend, and in the forest of death when sakura defended sasuke and naruto sasuke rose up and protected sakura as he stated "point the one out who put you in that state sakura" Another thing he want's to rebuild his clan the uchiha so he has to choose women in order to rebuild it, Another thing is you cannot assume a character is gay or not by just his action's he has to show like zabusa and haku, have you seen that character say his gay? no, beside as Xero stated it's an action anime with very little romance (if you count that rabid fangirl sakura fantasying about sasuke that is) That's all from me.

Suki The Werecat
07-30-2006, 11:28 AM
Yeah but still with the whole way he acts and why bring the naruto story here kris? it's rather off topic...

Tsuiraku Kousetsu
07-30-2006, 11:33 AM
As what Hakudoshi said is true, And suki if you were really reading his post's it contain's some fact's on why he's not gay, in my choice i say he's straight.

;Despair;
07-30-2006, 11:38 AM
WEll,True so dont get all worked up about it.

Master Ninja Aldj
07-30-2006, 12:15 PM
I don't think he is....I think at the moment he is just trying to think about how to kill the guy who destoryed his clan...

Mistress_9
07-30-2006, 12:35 PM
well maybe his not gay.. maybe he just might think that orochimaru is a girl and that's the reason why he left konoha..(well he looks like one? doesn't he?:p ).. or maybe itachi is gay and he wants to follow his brother... anyway i don't mind if he's gay he's still cute!!!;)

kereen
07-30-2006, 06:14 PM
well maybe his not gay.. maybe he just might think that orochimaru is a girl and that's the reason why he left konoha..(well he looks like one? doesn't he?:p ).. or maybe itachi is gay and he wants to follow his brother... anyway i don't mind if he's gay he's still cute!!!;)ye[ i agree gay or not he's still a strong and sexy ninja:ninja:

Uno_Caste
07-30-2006, 06:37 PM
No offense! But, in my opinion, I believe Sasuke is a gay. I just sense it! Never mind! xD

kereen
07-30-2006, 06:52 PM
No offense! But, in my opinion, I believe Sasuke is a gay. I just sense it! Never mind! xDno prob, everybody think differently

angelwing
07-31-2006, 03:02 AM
maybe he is or maybe he's not

kereen
07-31-2006, 11:47 AM
if sasuke was gay i wouldn't hurt him. there's alot of cute gay people in the world:cool:

Dengaku-chan
07-31-2006, 03:09 PM
Well of course he's gay, silly goose! You're so silly thread starter dude (or dudette).

FierceFeli.
08-02-2006, 05:29 PM
I dont think he is gay, are they like... 12 yearolds or something? But they really dont act like 12 yearolds... if they were 14 I would think their bodies fitted their personalitys... Maybe he is just scared of girl-germs?...

jewel2sparkle
08-02-2006, 10:43 PM
I don't know....but it wouldnt surprise me.

The-_-Wizard
08-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Well i think that hes not gay he doesnt pay attediant to girls because he donts want them to get in the way he wants to kill his brother not have a girlfriend..

sensuki
08-03-2006, 06:54 AM
Sasuke is not gay! But if he was gay, I'd slap him in the face 10x and say "Sasuke!Snap out of it! Stop being gay and start impressing girls like me and Sakura! Especially Sakura!"
I had a nightmare about him just once (not twice), just once. He was acting all weird and stuff, he was acting as if he was gay but then after he acted as if he were a clown then after I woke up in the middle of the night and drank a glass of water. ugghh* Shivers* Oh great, now the wierdest dream is in my head.

kereen
08-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Sasuke is not gay! But if he was gay, I'd slap him in the face 10x and say "Sasuke!Snap out of it! Stop being gay and start impressing girls like me and Sakura! Especially Sakura!"
I had a nightmare about him just once (not twice), just once. He was acting all weird and stuff, he was acting as if he was gay but then after he acted as if he were a clown then after I woke up in the middle of the night and drank a glass of water. ugghh* Shivers* Oh great, now the wierdest dream is in my head.:D gay or not i wouldn't mind

Natsumi Kazuyomi
08-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Pardon me for crushing all you'r hope you sad strange little sasuke fans but this must be said...he's so GAY!! open you'r BLOODY eyes and realize he IS!!!!! <<;; that is all...

kereen
08-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Pardon me for crushing all you'r hope you sad strange little sasuke fans but this must be said...he's so GAY!! open you'r BLOODY eyes and realize he IS!!!!! <<;; that is all...oh yeah.:)

Masali
08-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Jesus...

This is STILL open? C'mon Regex! Get with the locking, jeez.

I've already stated what I think multiple times, but in case you need a reminder: He comes off as gay, but Im sure that's not the reality of the situation. He turns down all the girls who would give him sex because he thinks that'd get in the way of training. pfft, it'd probably relieve some of his stress and make him less angsty.

Natsumi Kazuyomi
08-03-2006, 11:39 AM
*she laughed slightly* nice one...

Kristen
08-03-2006, 01:13 PM
I think that this is merely a fantasy for people. =\

iRevo
08-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Nope,but according to the artists to the GALLERY.Itachi has a "thing" for his Brother.

Ansatsusha_18
08-03-2006, 01:56 PM
ew, uchihacest...no...nonono...nooooo <<definetly not what is ging on. besides...Sasuke....gay? I have my doubts..i hope it isn't true

sauske i love you
08-03-2006, 02:30 PM
sasuke is not gay, get used to it.

prettyketty
08-03-2006, 05:33 PM
no Sauske's not gay! what made you think such a thing??? he only looks at other boys because they're his rivals and or enimies.(or he just doesn't like them like Naruto)

CP9-Lucci
08-04-2006, 07:57 AM
I don't think sasuke is gay, maybe he is just traumatized from having seen his idle kill his entire family so he just shows no interest on anything until he can get over it. Why he decides to become evil to get stronger, still can't do anything about his brother,and decides to willingly fuse with someone as gay as orochimaru is still unexplainable.
So he may not be homo but he is definitely an idiot, who all fangirls/boys(mostly girls) will deny to the end of time for reasons such as: he's so cool, he's strong, or the all popular he's so hot.

Serenith Youkai
08-04-2006, 08:23 AM
I think Sasuke isn't gay because he only thinks of Naruto and Neji blah blah blah as rivals. He would pay more attention to Sasuke if he wasn't out for revenge....and actually later on in the series he DOES show some sffection for her not a huge amout but he does (the ppl who watch the english dubbed have not seen what i am talking about yet...)

kereen
08-04-2006, 12:42 PM
I think Sasuke isn't gay because he only thinks of Naruto and Neji blah blah blah as rivals. He would pay more attention to Sasuke if he wasn't out for revenge....and actually later on in the series he DOES show some sffection for her not a huge amout but he does (the ppl who watch the english dubbed have not seen what i am talking about yet...)people do sick things:)