PDA

View Full Version : Captain on deck!

Alias-Revolution
06-15-2006, 09:33 AM
"Captain on deck!" the boy's exclaim! Throw a party in his name!
Just because he came online? Of course! He's one of a kind!
He pays for the site, and for the chat. That makes the hole in his bank account quite fat.

n00bs in chat think he's a bot! Hmm... Are they on pot?
No. He just sits there all of the time. Never talks about anything, never pays any mind.

They think he's scary & they think he's mean just because his text is not seen.
Hopfully they'll learn what I did. Kaitou Ace is a pretty nice kid.

He pays for the site, which hurts his funds. What's he get for it? Not even buns.
Why's he still do it? Nobody knows. Maybe for the pleasure of bossing you schmoes.

Kaitou Ace. Leader of the pack.
Once you cross him, no going back!
Kaitou Ace, best of the herd!
Kaitou ace... the superpowered adminning nerd.

Krsnik
06-15-2006, 11:43 AM
Aha, aha. That's actually clever. However, it saddens me that you actually took the time to write that. Hey, at least it rhymes. 'Grats.

Kishiro
06-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Another good one about one of our top four. Ha ha, you going to do Minako and Serenity too?

Capo
06-15-2006, 02:04 PM
Aha, aha. That's actually clever. However, it saddens me that you actually took the time to write that. Hey, at least it rhymes. 'Grats.Lovely. Sish-o that was...great...ish. It rhymed and it had Ace init. But your not a poet.
<3's
-!Capo!-

Alias-Revolution
06-15-2006, 07:03 PM
I need to find out more about LPS and get to know her a little better to do a poem about her. I might try one on the goddess though...

Aminity
06-16-2006, 04:39 AM
That was great! :)
Kinda funny.. made me laugh.

sangie01
06-16-2006, 08:11 PM
i dont think he wrote that poem it was way to good 4 him to write that.:p:curses:

Daenerys
06-16-2006, 08:32 PM
All you need to do to write on one Minako is talk about how she loves fashion doesn't take crap from anyone...etc.

And Sangie, you registered just to post that?

I also fail to believe someone can write a poem Kaitou, and that poem happen to actually be already posted on the internet. lol

Alias-Revolution
06-16-2006, 10:43 PM
i dont think he wrote that poem it was way to good 4 him to write that.:p:curses:Was it now? What right do you have to judge me like that? How do you know that I'm not just a good poet? Have you read any of my other work? If not, how do you know I'm just not that good? Not to blow my own horn or anything, but I'd love for you to show me where I copied that from so I can admit to being a total fraud. o.O;